The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forced to Watch

Casey forces a daughter to watch

I

Jennifer, 44, and her daughter, Angela, newly turned 18, stood outside the open entrance to the lingerie store that had just opened. Both of them hesitated. Jennifer, because she had heard about the store, had heard her friends gossiping about just how risqué all the undergarments in the store were. Angela too had heard about the store, but she hated to visit it with her mother, knowing what a prude the woman was.

“Do you think,” asked Jennifer, who from a distance might be mistaken for ten or even fifteen years younger, with her well-kept and youthful figure, her blond pixie cut with long bangs, and the way she dressed. Raising a teenager had certain benefits, after all. But as you neared her, as you got closer, as you talked to her face to face, then you saw the wrinkles and crows feet, the lines of care around her eyes, the uncompromising effects of the pull of gravity, that depth of expression in her eyes, that weird mixture of cunning and naïveté, that wary suspicion of the world combined with a hopeful poise that maybe, maybe the world won’t try to bite you in ass today.

“Mom. If we go in, I don’t want to hear you complaining about what you see. It’s all supposed to be.”

She didn’t finish the sentence.

Angela resembled her mother, the same long triangle face, at once matter-of-fact and sensual, the same gentle curve of hip, the same modest swell of breasts, the same tallish body at 5′5″ or 5′6″. But Angela loved her hair, and she kept it in a long, flowing cataract of waving hair with its golden, lustrous sheen.

Both women had, quite by chance, dressed that day in a similar vein and style: short, pastel, thigh-length skirts, and plaid, pastel blouses with short petal sleeves showing off their round, smooth shoulders. Jennifer wore pale blue ballet flats, but Angela had pulled on pink ankle booties.

The both looked so adorable, scrumptious, and Casey had to have them.

“I think you two should go in,” Casey said, brushing up against Angela as she spoke.

Jennifer’s mouth dropped open, nonplussed, her eyes inspecting the stranger who had come up to them.

Such a cute little thing, she couldn’t be much more than eighteen, her own Angela’s age, bright green eyes, short red-brown hair, freckles sprinkled on her rosy round cheeks, lips full and delicate, doll-like in their pink-lipstick, pursed smile, long lashes that might have been false they were so black and long, warm glowing eyeshadow above her eyes. She wore just about the shortest skirt Jennifer had even seen on girl, red sneakers with dark socks, and a light pink t-shirt, exposing the dimple of a belly button on her midriff, short petals just extending past her shoulders, and a fine silver necklace, tight around her neck like a choker, with two joined hearts hanging in the middle, just below her throat.

II

The girl was so cute, so adorable, really just about the sweetest looking thing anybody could ever hope to see. There didn’t seem any point in hesitating anymore. And the girl kept up such a steady stream of chit-chat, making friends so easily with Angela, Jennifer’s heart nearly melted.

It’s good to see her make friends so quickly, she thought. I was never that way.

But the store was, well. Her friends had been right. It wasn’t risqué so much as outright filthy. Just a step above a common sex toy shop. It even had aisles devoted to all kinds of adult toys, long objects that Jennifer avoided staring at. Mannequins were dressed in outfits approaching the bizarre. Latex, leather, straps with steel buckles and chrome studs.

She picked up a small basket, gave one to Angela, and then picked up another one for herself.

But Casey led them to the soft areas, the silky and satiny areas, and Jennifer found herself relaxing. It wasn’t so bad, not really. Not when you thought about the occasions in which such garments would be worn.

“This is your favorite area, isn’t it Jennifer?” Casey asked or rather stated. “You just love these kinds of panties, all this sexy lingerie.”

She did, she had to admit it.

Although maybe that wasn’t something she should be talking about so openly with this, this teenager friend of Angela’s.

Lots of crotchless panties, all soft and lacy and very charming.

Demi-bras, cupless bras, negligées so sheer and transparent the only point lay in seduction.

Of course, naturally.

“It’s okay to talk about it to me, Jennifer. We’ve become such good friends in such a short time.”

That too was true.

“It’s okay to get so turned on watching your daughter and me pick out the sexiest panties for you, all the sexiest lingerie. Angela’s just dying to see you in them. Aren’t you, Angela? Just stand still, Jennifer, and don’t say anything. Just bask in the lust for your daughter, feel the desire for her burn through you.”

Angela turned red with embarrassment and quickly avoided her mother’s questioning glance.

Jennifer frowned.

Really, she thought, this is outrageous. This just isn’t. Right. The way this girl is, the way she talks, the way I. Feel around her. The way she makes me feel. I have to stop this. We have to get out of here. I need to get Angela out of here, away from her. Right now.

But Jennifer didn’t move, and she froze in cold horror as she realized her area down there, her privates, her center began to tingle; she observed her body in cold horror as a chill of pleasure, of sexual arousal, spread throughout her body, rising from her. Pussy.

This was so wrong. Something here was so wrong, and a wild panic seized her, but still she did not budge or move.

Casey smiled at her.

She stepped forward and leaned up to whisper in the woman’s ear.

“You just want to fuck her, don’t you? You just want to show her how a woman makes love to another woman. You just want to her to sit and watch while you show her how to lick my pussy, to lick my hot, wet, dirty cunt.”

Jennifere whimpered.

“Hush, pet. No talking. And no whining either.”

III

Angela didn’t know what to think when the weird girl showed up out of nowhere, bizarrely sticking her nose into their business, telling them how they just needed to go into the store. I mean, she agreed with her. It’s just that. You know. Weird.

And the way her mother fell into it all, just went along with whatever the girl said, that was weird. But then Angela stopped thinking how weird everything was, and she instantly turned terrified. That girl wasn’t normal. She could make her do things, make Angela do things.

She’s taken control of my body, Angela realized, and I can’t control myself.

Angela wanted to scream, but Casey whispered into her ear.

“No, no darling. Don’t say anything, don’t try to run away, just walk beside me and smile. You can do that, can’t you sweetheart? Good. We’re going to have so much fun together. I know you’re scared, but you don’t have to be scared. I’m not going to hurt you. Not if you let me control your body, not if you don’t try to resist me.”

A tiny spasm of pain flared through Angela, tears pooled in her eyes, and she stiffened, the tiniest sound came from her open mouth, a sound that wanted to be a scream. A mere puff of breath.

And then the pain vanished, Casey stood smiling in front of Angela, reaching out to squeeze her hand, and leaning in to kiss her gently on her cheek.

“See? We can be such good friends. I just need to show you something. But I need you to understand that I can only control your body. I can’t control how people think or feel. It’s my limit, you understand. Just the body, never the mind. And that’s why I want to show you what a slut your mother is.

“I need to show you what a lesbian whore your mom is. Your Jennifer. Just a dyke slut at heart who really, really wants to fuck her own daughter. As gross as that all is. So gross.”

Casey led Angela, holding her hand as the two walked down the aisles, shoulders bumping into each other so cute and affectionate, two very close friends sharing secrets.

“I bet she’s checking out your ass right now. Don’t turn around. Turn to me, smile and giggle. Yes. That’s it. You’re doing so good, so fine. You really know how to act, don’t you? Wiggle your butt for your mother, that’s a good girl. Just a little wiggle to show her what she’s missing out on.”

Desperate to pull away, desperate to avoid doing anything the demonic girl ordered her to do, Angela fought back bitter tears as she half-heartedly swung her hips from side to side.

“You can do better than that, can’t you? You know how to work your ass don’t you? Just think of your mother as some hot guy you want to fuck, some hot guy drooling over your ass, work that thing, Angela, work it real good, show your mother what she wants, let your mother know, let your Jennifer know that you understand what she needs. Unless.”

Angela shivered at the threatening tone that final “unless” contained.

Despite her misgivings, despite every brain cell shouting at her how this was so wrong, so wrong, Angela deepened the swing of her ass as she walked in front of her mother.

“That’s it, sweetie. Just roll that ass, back and forth, back and forth, like the swing of a pendulum, like a hypnotist’s watch moving back and forth, side to side, capturing your mother, enticing your mother, making your Jennifer ache with the hot desire for your sexy body.”

Casey stopped at a shelf displaying soft pink and purple crotchless panties.

“Oh, I bet your mother would love to see you in these. Go ahead and get some. No, don’t cry, don’t cry, just look at me, smile, and giggle. Kiss me on the cheek. Yes. That’s it. It’s okay to kiss me on the cheek, letting your mother know how hot you are, how affectionate you are, just the sweetest thing, really. Such a hot little daughter, so sweet and affectionate. Kiss me, Angela, kiss me again.”

Angela, shaking with fear, terror, self-loathing, anger, and resentment giggled and kissed Casey on the cheek, a trickle of tears dripping from the corners of her darting and trembling eyes.

So sweet.

So adorable.

“Your mother’s such a whore, Angela. All she wants to do is fuck you, to lick your sweet pussy, to kiss your sweet and tender breasts, your boobs, your tits, she just wants to kiss your tits, Angela, just to hold and squeeze your soft tits. She’s practically drooling over you? God, it’s embarrassing. It’s. It’s. It’s sickening, is what it is, disgusting, perverted, and sickening. She’s diseased, Angela. Diseased. But she wants you. She wants you so bad.

“Just keep walking, just keep picking out the dirtiest, sluttiest clothes you can think of, don’t hesitate. Don’t be self-conscious. I’ll know.”

Casey left Angela’s side after squeezing her waist and kissing her cheek, her lips lingering on Angela’s soft face, and Angela turned, saw her mother leering at her, and cried inwardly.

IV

Oh my god, Jennifer’s mind reeled, shocked by the realization of how attractive Angela had become.

Casey stood next to the woman, drawing Jennifer closer to her, clasping her around her soft waist and leaning up to whisper into the befuddled mother’s dazed and overheated mind.

“She turns you on so much. Angela’s so sexy, and you feel so excited just being around her, just staring at her, imagining her naked and on her hands and knees in front of you, showing you her ass, her dripping cunt. All women turn you on, all women excite you, but Angela? Angela drives you crazy with lust.

“Women turn you on so much, their curves, their breasts, their tits and boobs, and hips, and thighs. The touch of their calves, and the way the sway when they walk. God, you love women so much, they turn you on so much, don’t they Jennifer? All women, but especially Angela, your daughter.

“You want to show her what it’s like to make love to a woman. No, you need to show her what it’s like to fuck a woman, to lick another woman to orgasm until her thighs are pressing your head like a vice, you love that so much. Tasting hot, dripping pussy, sticking your tongue into the swollen lips of a scalding hot pussy, so engorged and fuckable, so wet and ready for your tongue. God. That turns you on so much.

“Lesbian. You know that now. You’ve always known it, but hearing that word now, saying that word to yourself, it turns you on, it heats you up, and it drives you crazy. Lesbian. Say it, Jennifer. Say, ‘I’m a lesbian, Angela.’ Tell your daughter you’re gay, tell your daughter you’re a lesbian. It’s time to come out to your daughter, Jennifer.

“God you’re so horny for her, you’re dripping down your thighs, your cunt juices are dripping down your legs, and you want to cum so bad. So bad, you’re so ready to cum just by looking at your daughter, trying to imagine what she looks like naked, it’s your one dream, your one desire, and it lights a fire in your cunt just thinking about it. Say it, Jennifer. Tell your daughter, tell your angel how much of a lesbian slut you are.”

Jennifer bit her bottom lip as wave after wave of lust and electric desire flowed through her body, spreading from her raging cunt to her fingertips, the roots of her hair, her toes. Oh god I want to fuck her so bad. I want to taste her so bad. Can I really tell her that? My own daughter.

She felt her pussy tingle, get hot, then get wet, she felt the fluids of her excitement boil over until her juices ran down her thighs, soaking her hose. She wanted touch herself, to slide her fingers in the hot hole of her aching, aching snatch.

“Such an incestuous lesbian slut. Tell her.”

Jennifer’s lips trembled, but she found the strength to say it, to finally say it to her daughter, beloved angel, her Angela.

“Baby, oh babygirl. I’m such a. I’m so. I’m a lesbian, baby. I’m a—”

“She’s a dyke, Angela. It’s what your mother’s been trying to tell you. She’s queer. You can cum now, Jennifer. You can cum, I’ll hold you up baby so you can cum in front of your daughter.”

Jennifer shuddered, crossed her legs, and collapsed against Casey, holding on to the girl while thrusting her face into her neck, Casey’s neck. Overcome by the emotions, the lust, the need, the scent of the girl standing beside her, she poured kiss after kiss onto Casey’s neck and ear as one climax after another engulfed her body, wracking her in the ruinous spasm of incestuous orgasms.

“I just want to fuck her so bad,” she whispered into Casey’s ear, confessing her need.

“I know, baby. I know,” Casey replied, holding the woman and caressing her flanks as another orgasm shuddered through her.

“You won’t be happy until you can fuck her. Until you can taste her.”

Jennifer quailed at the expressed truth, at the awful fullness and weight of the truth.

Oh god.

Casey stared straight into Angela’s teary eyes.

“She’s a whore, Angela. A dyke whore. And she wants to fuck you so bad.”

Angela almost broke down, but the command Casey gave her to stand still held, but she trembled, and her knees buckled. Then, despite Casey’s order, Angela collapsed, falling to the tile floor of the lingerie shop.

A few women, young girls and their friends or parents picking out nighties and nylon, turned to look, but their eyes soon went to other things, forgetting and not dallying on the odd trio talking at the end of the aisle of sex toys.

“She wants you to pick out the dildos she’s going to fuck you with.”

Angela convulsed on the floor, sobbing.

“Oh god, I want to fuck you baby,” Jennifer spat out, a weird gurgle of desire, shame, and love, her voice at once husky and filled with affection. “I’m so hot for you.”

V

A spacious, four-poster bed stood in Jennifer’s bedroom, king-size on a frame of polished cherry wood with carved clawed feet. Jennifer insisted on the purchase until finally her husband Rob caved in. Similarly fashioned cherry wood furniture lined the long, tall walls of the bedroom, painted in light apricot. Two armchairs with floral-patterned cushioned seats and polished cherry arms faced the foot of Jennifer’s bed, close to the wall opposite.

Jennifer stumbled into her room, dazed with lust, stripping off her clothes, unbuttoning her pastel blouse, dropping her shirt to the floor to quickly reach behind her to unclasp the awful restraining bra.

“She’s going to see me,” Jennifer thought in her daze. “She’s finally going to see me nude. She’s going to see my body, she’s going to see my tits. My god, I’m going to show her my ass. My cunt. My dirty whore cunt so hot for my own daughter.”

Whether the words were hers or not she could no longer say or tell. She had long, long given in to the desire building within her, the overpowering incestuous thoughts filling every cell, every muscle, every tissue of her body. She was such a lesbian, she’d been such a lesbian all her life, and now, now she finally had a chance to make real love to a real woman while her daughter watched.

While her daughter begged to watch.

She’d kicked off her ballet flats the moment she entered the house, and now she pushed her pantyhose to the floor, so sticky with her cunt juices, her nasty cunt juices, her hot pussy secretions, the wonderful, wonderful liquids steaming from her precious hole, her miracle vagina.

And Angela would see it! See all of it!

My god, she can probably even smell me, I’m so turned on. I’m so on fire right now. For her. For Casey. For any woman at all. Such a lesbian. Such a dyke.

She sat on the foot of her bed, and pulled her pantyhose down her legs, slowly, sensually, seductive, hoping desperately that Angela wanted her as much as she wanted Angela, so young, so sexy, so much like her mother.

A lesbian?

Was Angela a queer girl like her mother?

* * *

When Casey held out her hand to help raise the shuddering teenager off the floor, slowly regaining her composure from her fit of sobbing convulsions, Angela gripped her hand with something like gratitude. If you could gratitude could be shared with hatred.

The emotions swirled in Angela’s head, a chaotic storm. But it was her chaotic storm and no one else’s.

“I can’t shape your thoughts or feelings, Angela. And I can’t tell your mother how to think or feel, she’s a lesbian, a perverted dyke lusting after her own daughter all by herself. It’s all her. She’s such a whore, but it’s better for you to know that now, with me here to guide you, than later. God only knows what she’d tried to do to you. If I hadn’t shown up.”

Angela watched her mother half stagger down the aisle of sex toys, dilated eyes fixed on every object shining behind plastic packaging.

“My god. Look at her. She’s ready to fuck herself in the aisle. We better go help.”

Casey dragged a reluctant Angela behind her.

Jennifer stood in front of long cock shapes in different colors and sizes. Angela watch, horrified, as her mother’s gaze lingered over the largest and longest dildos, mused over different vibrator types, and lovingly adored packages of long, strap-on dildos.

“Mom!” Angela whispered.

“Be quiet, Angela,” Casey ordered. “Let your mother shop.”

Angela stopped speaking, but she shook with rage and fear, the nausea of disgust lurched in the pit of her stomach.

Jennifer picked out a long, thick dildo, colored pink and realistically molded like a man’s dick, complete with testicles, oddly flattened at the bottom.

“What do you think, baby? Me fucking you this while you fuck me with the other?”

Casey shook her head.

“I think Angela wants them a little longer, Jennifer.”

Casey leaned against Angela and whispered in her ear.

“Go ahead, sweetie, pick out those ten-inch dildos for your mother.”

Angela stumbled towards two packages of ten-inch pink cocks, slowly unhooking the loathsome objects from the shelving hooks. Casey stood behind her.

“Say, ‘I want you to fuck me with these, Mom.’”

Tears ran down the daughter’s cheeks as she turned to her mother, held out the two packages and said flatly, “I want you to fuck me with these, Mom.”

Casey hugged her from behind and kissed her ear.

“See? That wasn’t so bad, was it? I know the whole thing makes you sick, but you’re just going to have to see it through. You’ll see. Just stick it out and see it through.”

Jennifer bought several more dildos and sex toys, bullet vibrators, weirdly shaped objects for insertion, and three strap-ons. It just seemed the right thing to do.

Casey sat in the back seat with Angela, having the girl pull down her pantyhose to spread her legs so that her mother could see her in the rearview mirror.

“You’ll have to lick your fingers to get them wet enough for your pussy. You’re probably too turned off to be wet, you’re probably so dry, so dry, but you need to go ahead and do it, honey. You need to go ahead and slide your fingers into your dry hole for Jennifer. She wants to see you. She wants to see you play with yourself.”

At that point Angela’s mind shut off. She licked her fingers mechanically, automatically, trying not to think until at last she didn’t think. She slobbered on her hand, getting it wet, getting her fingers wet enough to play with herself, to spread her lips and fuck herself, showing her mother her pussy, so dry, so turned off. But she had to do it anyway.

She had no choice.

Casey told her to.

Casey leaned over to unbutton Angela’s pastel blouse, so cute. So adorable.

Angela didn’t resist, she didn’t think. In a daze like her mother, but not a daze of lust, she sat in mute horror as Casey disrobed her, pulled her blouse apart, and lifted her bra above her tits, showing her boobs off to the world and to her mother.

“Keep licking your fingers,” Casey suggested. “Lick your fingers to keep your pussy wet. Your mother wants to see how wet your pussy gets.”

A rational thought flitted through Angela’s mind.

But she’s driving. How can she look at me and drive at the same time?

Casey laughed a snickering giggle.

“Keep one eye on the road, Jennifer. Angela’s worried. She doesn’t want to get into an accident before she has a chance to lick that pretty cunt of yours.”

Angela looked at Casey in confusion. How, how?

Casey chuckled again.

“You wear your emotions on your face, honey. Anyone could see what you think.”

When they arrived home, Jennifer led Casey and Angela to the master bedroom.

Casey sat Angela down in one of the armchairs, removing Angela’s flats, peeling her pantyhose down, and pushing her skirt off. She made Angela shuffle off her undone blouse and bra, then she sat the girl down in her chair, spreading her thighs and hanging each leg off an arm.

Then she opened the lube bottle, upturned it, and poured lubrication all over the girl’s groin. The liquid poured in a sheet from her mons down her fat labia, spreading to crack of her ass and pooling on the fabric of the chair.

“Go ahead and play with yourself some more, baby,” Casey said sweetly. “I know you don’t want to, but you just have to at least try. You have to at least try to make yourself horny and excited despite your revulsion.”

Nothing Casey said meant anything to Angela, her mind had fled far from her, and she mechanically rubbed her vagina, inserting her fingers when Casey told her to, smearing the lubricant over her pubic region, staring straight ahead at her mother’s gaping hole.

Casey stooped down to whisper in the girl’s ear, kissing her lobe as she did so.

“Don’t worry. The more you watch, the hotter you’ll get.”

Casey crawled into the bed, stripping out of cute outfit to join Jennifer, already lying on her back, spreading her thighs for Angela to see clearly. Angela focused on Jennifer’s dark and swollen labia, careful to keep masturbating like Casey told her to.

Maybe I’ll get excited, she thought. Maybe if I watch long enough, I’ll get excited.

But her stomach lurched as she observed her mother on the bed, legs tossed wide, the demented teenager sliding up to lie on her side, running the palm of her left hand slide across her mother’s abdomen.

Casey brought her hand to Jennifer’s breasts, mashing and massaging the warm, yielding flesh before moving two fingers over her nipple, hard and round, catching the nipple between her two fingers, spread scissor-like as she moved her fingers back and forth, back and forth around the hard, swollen tip of the woman’s tit.

Then Casey bent her upper body to bring her mouth to Jennifer’s other breast, where she kissed her mound from bottom to top and between the valley of her cleavage before bringing her soft lips to her nipple.

She kissed and nibbled on the hard tit, pulling it mischievously with her teeth, lips peeled back to show Angela.

Jennifer yelped, and Casey released the nipple, kissing and licking it, then sucking on it with loud, plopping sounds.

“You know you love it,” Casey said, but whom she spoke to was unclear. Jennifer? Angela? Both?

Jennifer’s body hummed.

Everything she’d ever wanted in her life had come.

Her daughter, her precious Angela was sitting in a chair, legs spread lasciviously while she played with her slutty pussy, like the whore she was. My daughter’s such a whore, such a lesbian slut.

“Yes,” whispered Casey. “She’s so gay for you, Jennifer. Angela wants you so bad. She just doesn’t know how to say it. You need to teach her how to say it.”

Casey’s mouth lifted from Jennifer’s nipple and moved north to her lips, to Jennifer’s open mouth, landing on her open mouth with a wet plop. Casey’s long, warm tongue entered Jennifer’s mouth, and her own lips twitched on the contact with Casey’s soft lips.

At last, she murmured, cooing into Casey’s kiss. At last, at last, at fucking last. I’m kissing a girl. I’m kissing a girl. I’m kissing a girl.

Jennifer’s mind reeled, delirious.

And when Casey’s hand left her tit to explore her pussy, to join Jennifer’s hand that already occupied the soaked, saturated space of her hot and quavering cunt, Jennifer made a sound.

Guttural and high-pitched, trembling and clear. At once a cry of agony and a joyful groan of shocked delight, and Angela’s hand moved a little faster to hear it.

Angela sat in the chair, stunned at the vision taking place in front of her, stunned at her own behavior, stunned at witnessing her mother’s transformation. She knew no one controlled her; she knew instinctively (because Casey said so) that no one controlled her mother’s mind, her thoughts, her feelings, her raw sexuality.

That was all Jennifer, all her mother.

And her mother was a disgusting lesbian slut who wanted to fuck her own daughter, and her own daughter sat legs spread wide fucking herself to her shiny, wet pussy, slipping a finger inside the wet folds of her wet vagina, her little wet cunt, to fuck herself as she watched the monstrous teenager make out with her mother, kiss her tits, and stick a finger, two fingers, into her mother’s greedy little fuckhole.

This can’t be happening, she thought for the umpteenth since the strange woman, the demented girl named Casey entered their lives. This can’t really be happening. I don’t want this to be happening. I don’t want to see this. I don’t want to look.

But she did look, she continued to look as she ran her fingers through her wet lips, spreading and extending more and more as she ravaged her cunt, her eyes feasting hungrily on her splendid sight of her mother making love to Casey, so cute. So adorable.

So fucking hot.

The realization hit her with the force of runaway training hitting the unexpected presence of a brick wall.

Am I.

Am I getting turned on by all of this?

Am I a sick slut just like my mom?

Angela’s hips pitched forward, rolling up and down to her hand thrusting into her.

She listened to her mother’s groans, watched as her mother’s pussy juices glistened and stuck to Casey’s fingers, two fingers and then three fingers entering the expanding cavern of her mother’s love.

Her lips, so extended, lewdly and wantonly displayed, ragged flaps of pinkish-red flesh lasciviously parading their succulent delights, burned their image into Angela’s mind. Her horror, her revulsion, her disgust slowly melted, and the wet squelches coming from Casey’s relentless manual pounding blended with the glow that seemed to be arising from her mother’s center, so splendidly and wonderfully presented to her.

A strange feeling of pride filled the daughter, the astonishing propriety of kinship swelled her heart, and she knew it as surely as she knew anything else in this world: it was beautiful. Her mother’s cunt was gorgeous.

Oh god, Mom, it’s so pretty. Your pussy is so pretty.

It was out before she could stop her mouth from moving.

“I love your pussy, Mom.”

No sooner had she uttered those words, than a huge wave of lust, desire, need, and lewd eroticism shook her, rattling her body and mind from her toes to her hair; it stained her being, altering her forever.

She rubbed her pussy faster and faster, and her pussy responded, gushing its juices in cascades mixed with lubricant. She licked her sticky hands and plunged her fingers into her blazing hot hole, a frenzy of lust swarmed her mind, and she fucked herself staring at her mother’s cunt, filled with Casey’s fingers.

So gay.

So lesbian.

I’m so queer, she thought. I’m a dyke. I need women. I need to touch women. I need their lips, their kisses, their bodies, their gorgeous soft bodies, and their smiles.

Oh god, the way a woman smiles.

The way my mother smiles.

The way my mother kisses.

I need it.

Her hips lifted of the chair, and the back of the chair beat a relentless tattoo of taboo desire against the bedroom wall, shaking the room, shaking the room in its intensity.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god,” Angela shrieked. “I’m cumming, Mom. I’m cumming so hard.”

Casey lifted her mouth of Jennifer’s mouth, sucking her extended tongue slowly before looking at Angela in the midst of her terrible orgasm.

“I think she’s ready,” Casey told Jennifer.

Jennifer nodded her eager and sweaty head.

“I can’t wait to watch you two swap spit.”

VI

Angela’s knees sank into her mother’s mattress as Casey made final adjustments to the interlocking straps holding the massive pink cock. Casey generously lathered a semi-opaque lubricant over the object, making it shiny and gleaming.

“It feels like a real cock,” Casey said, rubbing its length and smiling into Angela’s eyes. “You’re going to love this, and your mother’s really going to love it when you shove it deep inside her.”

Angela groaned, and Jennifer groaned hearing her, and Casey rubbed her own pussy and groaned.

A girl could only take so much, she thought. I’m going to lose control soon.

She leaned into Angela’s face and covered her lips with her mouth, her tongue tipped Angela’s lips, and Angela opened her mouth eagerly, plunging her own tongue into Casey’s mouth to wrestle and to relieve all the sexual tension that had been building inside her, all her disgust, and all her lust.

Casey broke away, grabbed Jennifer’s feet and pulled her down, spreading her legs wide.

“Get between her thighs, honey, and start fucking her. Start fucking your mother. You know you want it.”

Angela nodded briefly, her eyes fixed on her mother’s stunning cunt, dripping and gaping so hungrily for her daughter.

Angela held the tip of her cock at Jennifer’s steaming fuckhole, paused, then shoved her cock inside her mother in one hard, almost brutal motion, delighting in her hearing her mother’s grunt, a mixture of lust and pain, sweet discomfort. Angela leaned over her mother, her hands near her shoulders on either side of her mother’s sweating and heaving body, and lowered her face to kiss her mother, whose eyes were closed.

They opened when her daughter’s lips touched hers, her eyes glimmered with shock, delirious joy, and insane lust. Jennifer opened her mouth to devour her daughter’s tongue, her daughter’s lips, hopelessly turned on, burning with a desire that shocked her. Somehow the events of the day tumbled confusingly in her mind, but she understood nothing but the moment in front of her, the girl above her hungrily kissing her, her tongue twirling ravenously inside her hot, wet mouth. The loud, plopping sounds of their kissing filled the room, and both mother and daughter began groaning in animal heat.

Angela finally lifted her mouth off her mother’s mouth, a long, thick trail of spit dripped from her bottom lip and from the tip of her pink tongue sticking lewdly from the open orifice. Jennifer’s mouth gaped even further as the middle-aged woman sought to catch every drop of her daughter’s saliva. Angela smirked.

Putting her weight on her right hand, Angela moved her left hand to massage the swell of Jennifer’s tits. From time to time she jammed her fingers into Jennifer’s mouth to get them wet before sliding her fingers over her mother’s hard, hard nipples.

Then Angela pulled her hips slowly away from her mother’s cunt, dragging the pink monster from its depths, sliding the cock until just the tip remained within her hot folds. Then she slowly inched the cock forward, filling her mother’s vacancy.

Jennifer shuddered and closed her eyes to the pleasure, the immense and powerful pleasure.

“God, Mom. You’re such a lesbo slut.”

Jennifer could only grunt.

But it was true.

She was a lesbo slut.

The room rocked with the sound of the bed and mattress squeaking as Angela fucked her mother with the huge dildo poking from her groin. The bed creaked as Casey crept behind Angela, kissed all along her body, and felt the girl’s backside until her hand slid over the straps into crack of her ass, sliding from the warm hole of her anal rosebud to the hot wet hole of the girl’s pussy as the girl continued thrusting her dick into Jennifer’s wet, plopping cunt.

“That’s it baby,” Casey said. “Keep fucking your mother. It’s all you’ll be able to think about from now on, basically.”

Casey swung behind Angela and pushed her forward to lie on top of Jennifer.

“It’s how you both will show your love for each other. And to work out all those kinks you’ve kept hidden.”

Casey leaned over Angela and positioned herself so that the tip of the strap-on she wore touched the extended vertical lips of the teenager beneath.

“You’re such a dyke whore yourself, Angela. Only pussy turns you on.”

Then she shoved her cock into Angela, who squealed and grunted at the same time. Then she slowly rocked her cock into Jennifer as Casey pumped her own dildo into Angela.

Sooner than later the trio found a steady rhythm and quickly learned how to move themselves to the triple fuck fest. The bed squeaked and rocked until it bumped loudly into the wall, but the fucking did not stop.

The three women lost all track of time, and the bed was still rocking and bumping against the wall when Alex, Jennifer’s husband and Angela’s father, burst into the room.

Casey turned to him before he could say anything.

“Just stand there,” she said. “You can watch but don’t speak and don’t move.”

Alex’s mind went numb.

It was going to be a very long night for him. And not much fun.

The End