The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lesbian Roommate: Rules

Disclaimer: Tamsin and Jill and Joe are all 18 or older. So are those other two nameless guys.

Tamsin moves into her first apartment, but her new roommate Jill insists on a few rules.

I

Tamsin looked at the list and shrugged. She’d knew there’d be rules, Jill had insisted on them as part of subletting the extra room.

  1. Clean your own dishes.
  2. No eating each other’s food in the fridge, unless you ask.
  3. No leaving dirty laundry in the bathroom.
  4. Keep the laundry room clean.
  5. Sign up for the chore list every Monday,

Etc., etc., etc.

No big deal, nothing major.

Signing up for the chores seemed a little odd, but for the money she saved by renting a room from Jill she could put up with a lot. They had their own laundry room! She’d crawl across broken glass not to have to share another common laundry area or spend part of an afternoon at a washeteria.

The last rule sounded a little strange.

Other rules as seen fit.

“What does that mean?” Tamsin asked, turning to Jill, who stood behind her, watching her go over the list.

“Oh, you know. Stuff we might need to come up with as we go.”

Tasmin frowned.

She didn’t much care for rules. Oh she knew her new roommate meant well, but it’s just that, to be honest, Tamsin thought most of the items should have gone without saying. Or writing.

I guess she’s had some really bad roommates. Good thing I came along.

Tamsin breathed in the scent of Jill’s perfume. A peachy odor that hung in the air long after Jill left the room.

“I figure we each get to make one rule per week, if we feel we need to. I mean, if one of us does something the other doesn’t like. Then we can make a rule against it. If it’s something we’ve been doing for a while, we can’t make up a new rule, but if it’s something we’ve only done once, and the other one of us doesn’t like it, then we can make a rule about it. That makes sense, doesn’t it?”

Jill asked that question while she lit a long incense stick resting on a long brass holder with a wide brass bottom to catch the ashes.

Tamsin would have made a rule right then and there about burning incense, but Jill had been doing that since she moved in.

Too late, she thought to herself wryly.

For a second she eyed the petite brunette with her frizzy bob haircut neatly outlining her round, apple-cheeked face adorned with a button nose and button mouth with suspicion, wondering what Jill imagined Tamsin would do that needed a rule against it.

But she nodded her head and said yes.

“It does. It does make sense.”

Jill’s cute button mouth spread in a remarkably wide smile.

“Good. I’m glad that’s settled.”

Tamsin watched the cute little button in baby blue smocked pants and pale green cut-off t-shirt exposing her slender midriff scamper to her room, leaving Tamsin to stand next to the kitchen bar, breathing in the incense smoke and wondering if she had made the right decision to sublet a room from the strange girl.

It had actually taken a bit of needling on her part, a bit of coaxing, bit of pleading, really.

Turns out Jill had been looking for a lesbian roommate.

“Oh no,” she’d replied to Tamsin’s question. “I’m not gay. It’s just that. It’s just that I don’t want another female roommate to try to steal my boyfriend. It happens, you know. You know how some girls are. And my boyfriend would go crazy with jealousy if I lived with another man.”

Jill paused, then answered Tamsin’s unasked question.

“And I can’t live my boyfriend. He drives me crazy.”

Jill smiled at Tamsin’s nod of understanding.

“So I was hoping for a lesbian roommate.”

Tamsin promised not to steal Jill’s boyfriend. Jokingly at first, but with increasing seriousness as it became clear Jill hadn’t been joking or flippant.

“Promise?” she asked, doubtfully.

“I promise.”

“Good,” said Jill. Then hugged Tamsin quickly. “Roommate.”

She glanced at the lanky blonde Tamsin again.

“You’re sure you’re not a lesbian?”

Tamsin laughed uncomfortably.

“I’m sure.”

Jill shrugged.

“Okay, then.”

II

Two weeks later, Tamsin had already fallen into a routine, and so had Jill. Tamsin learned to put up with the ever-present fragrance of incense filling the apartment, making the whole apartment smell like a headshop. After a couple of days she didn’t not so much as not notice it as actually start to like it. It made the apartment feel in an almost palpable way relaxing. Welcoming. A feeling Tamsin found agreeable.

Tamsin also learned to put up with Jill’s boyfriend spending the night, every night, with her, learned to adapt to the barely muffled sounds of lovemaking, of sex, of raw fucking. And here, too, she didn’t just learn to put up with it. After a while, after a few days, she found herself looking forward to Joe coming over to go into her roommate’s bedroom. Looked forward to listening to the not so furtive noises coming through the thin walls while her hand reached down to caress her, well, needs.

Joe was a bit of a flirt, lingering to chat with Tamsin in the living room whenever he came over, which was almost every night. Jill had to pull him away a couple of times.

Tamsin couldn’t help but flirt back.

Nothing serious but seeing the look in Jill’s eyes reminded her to cut it out.

To scale it back just a little.

So she’d listen to them fuck, fall asleep, and promise herself she’d bring someone home ASAP.

And after two weeks of that, Tamsin suddenly realized that she hadn’t gone out in a while, hadn’t seen her friends in several days, and definitely hadn’t gone home with a man. Or brought one home.

She was getting horny.

Getting needy.

And listening to her roommate do all the fucking in that apartment didn’t squelch her rising heat.

That night she went, dressed to impress. Dressed to score. Or to get scored upon. How you put it didn’t much matter. That part really didn’t much make a difference to her.

She just needed it.

She’d been so fucking turned on lately.

All that sex in Jill’s bedroom, she supposed.

So off went the sweatpants and baggy t-shirt and on went the little black dress and red G-string panties. She swung her gold knock-off Vuitton over her shoulder, remembered to bring her fake ID, and came back a few hours later, a little intoxicated, a little loud, a little smelling of nicotine, perfume, and vodka, with a nice, strapping, young stud of a man named, well, goddamn, she didn’t know his name.

Mike? Mitch? Mickey?

She supposed it didn’t matter.

It was loud, fun, wet, and over.

Mike or Mickey or Mitch quickly got dressed, slurred something at Tamsin, who waved her hand in an understanding gesture of it-doesn’t-matter-I-had-a-great-time, and left.

Leaving Tamsin to pass out to the sounds of Jill and Joe fucking in the bedroom across the wall.

Two can play that game, she snickered before falling fast asleep.

III

She woke up the next morning, slightly hungover, to a new rule written below the last rule in large blue letters on the list stuck to the refrigerator by two pink magnets shaped like the full lips of a woman’s mouth puckered in a kiss.

No having boys sleep over.

Jill sauntered into the kitchen, dressed in tight pink boy shorts and a matching cut-off pajama top.

She saw Tamsin staring confused at the new rule, and she smiled.

A little smugly, Tamsin thought at the time.

“It doesn’t actually count for me, though,” she explained, lighting the stick of incense on the kitchen bar. “Because I’ve been having Joe over for like forever. And you agreed if it’s something we’ve been doing for a while, then you can’t make a rule against it. But you’ve only had a boy over once, so I’m making a rule against it.”

Tamsin took a deep breath, smelled the fragrance drifting through the kitchen, and calmed herself.

Relax, Tamsin, she told herself. You can think through this.

“Besides,” she heard Jill say, “It makes me feel uncomfortable to have strange men come into my apartment. This is my safe space. My escape. I hope you can understand that, Tamsin.”

Something about the way Jill spoke touched Tamsin, and she suddenly realized that she had acted and felt unreasonable. Even dangerous.

Of course Jill wouldn’t want Tamsin bringing home a strange guy, somebody’s whose name she didn’t even know.

It was stupid of her.

And wrong.

Tamsin reached out to hold Jill’s hand.

“Of course I understand, Jill. And you’re right. No more bringing men home.”

“Except for Joe,” Jill said.

“Except for Joe.”

After all, it was only reasonable.

Jill had been fucking Joe for like forever.

IV

And for a while, things seemed to go right, the new arrangement seemed to work. Tamsin didn’t really mind Joe coming over, and she didn’t really mind putting her fingers down her panties, listening to the high-pitched cries and squeals coming from her roommate, cries and squeals rising above the dull, low grunts coming from Joe.

It was one way to come, she supposed.

But before another week had passed, no amount of fingering herself made up for not having a man inside her, of not wrapping her legs around some guy as he thrust into her, of rubbing his hard chest as he grunted, looking down at her so, so strangely vulnerable.

She had been so weirdly, abnormally, bizarrely turned on lately.

She’d been so fucking horny lately, she couldn’t stand it.

Fine, she thought, swiping on her dating app.

Just because I can’t bring them here doesn’t mean I can’t go over there.

And so she did.

Without even bothering to dress up.

She showered.

That’d have to be enough for what’s-his-name.

Jimmy?

Jeff?

Whatever.

Sex with James was a lot like Mickey, fun, wet, and over.

She came home, stumbled to her bedroom, and fell asleep to the grunting and squealing of Jill and her lover, Joe, fucking themselves silly.

V

Tamsin woke up to a new rule.

No going out to have sex with men.

Tamsin bridled at that one.

No way.

Not gonna happen.

She wouldn’t, she couldn’t. She didn’t have to.

Even now she noticed that strange horniness erupting from between her thighs, sizzling through her nerves.

How could she go without sex?

How could Jill even ask that of her?

She didn’t ask, though. That was the thing.

She just wrote a new rule down without consulting her, without her agreeing to it.

It just wasn’t fair!

Then she smelled the fragrance of incense floating over the kitchen, and she relaxed a little.

But still incredibly, incredibly turned on.

“It’s for your own good, you know,” she heard Jill scolding her from behind.

Jill and her pretty peach perfume.

Tamsin just glared at her.

But Jill held her eyes steady on Tamsin, who continued to glare at her roommate standing at the kitchen bar, dressed only in a pink t-shirt, cut-off to expose her slender tummy, her peach-sized breasts outlined beneath the soft, thin fabric, stretched where her nipples showed through, round and hard.

Jill wore her usual lacy, pink boy shorts.

Tamsin’s anger started to thaw.

“I just don’t want to see you coming home disappointed, hurt. Or worse. You can’t tell who’s out there, Tamsin.”

But she was still so turned on.

No way could she go without a man, without somebody to fuck her fast and hard.

“Whatever,” replied Tamsin, practically running back to her bedroom to get away from Jill’s tyranny.

“But one of these days I’m going to come up with a new rule of my own,” she threatened over her shoulder before slamming her door.

VI

It was so unfair, Tamsin thought, rubbing herself rapidly, rubbing her clit with her fingertips, her pussy so hot and wet.

She slipped her fingers into her hole, her hot wet pussy, thrusting her hips at her hand to fuck herself hard and deep.

“Oh, yeah, oh yeah, fuck me, yeah, fuck me hard,” she heard Jill whine through the wall separating their two rooms.

The bed banged against the wall repeated, the bed creaked, Joe grunted, and Jill screamed.

“Oh god, baby, I’m coming. I’m coming. I’m coming so fucking hard. Come in my pussy, baby. Come in my hot pussy.”

Then Tamsin started screaming too, muffling her cries in her pillow.

The morning sex over, Joe left, and Tamsin lay on her back, above the disheveled bedcovers, naked from the waist down, her thighs spread, and her right hand lazily drifting over her exposed pussy.

Jill entered without knocking.

At first Tamsin rebelled against that. Against Jill barging in whenever she felt like it, but then Jill, lighting the incense in Tamsin’s room, had explained that it was okay.

“I need to be able to check up on you, don’t I? To make sure you’re okay?”

It didn’t make a whole lot of sense to Tamsin, but she nodded her head.

At least it wasn’t a rule.

She supposed she could tell Jill to stop.

But she put up with the annoyance just like she learned to put up with the incense Jill started burning in her bedroom.

Fine, she thought. Whatever.

Tamsin’s right hand lingered over her pussy, her middle finger sliding between the wet wings of her two extended lips, wet and shiny with her secretions.

And spit.

She liked to lick her fingers really good, now, at Jill’s suggestion.

She liked to constantly bring her fingers, wet with her pussy juice, to her mouth so she could suck off her juices and get her fingers good and wet and slippery again and again and again.

Jill stood at the foot of her bed and watched her.

Tamsin didn’t stop.

If she’s going to just barge in, she damn well can put up with whatever it is I’m doing.

Which was mostly masturbating nowadays.

When she wasn’t going to class.

Jill looked over to the incense burning on its brass holder on top of Tamsin’s dresser.

She smiled gratefully.

“Oh good. You’re keeping it lit yourself. Just like I asked you to.”

“Hm hm,” Tamsin said, “I lighted it first thing this morning. Just before you and Joe started fucking. It’s not fair, you know. I’m so fucking horny all the time, Jill. But you won’t let me bring home guys. Or let me go over to them.”

Jill’s face expressed sadness and sympathy.

“I know, Tamsin, but what can I do? It’s a rule. And it’s for your own good.”

But Tamsin gave her roommate a pathetic, plaintive look as she continued to plunge her fingers deeper into her pussy.

“But I’m so horny all the time now.”

Jill fell silent for a moment, then she gave Tamsin a quick smile.

“Maybe I have an idea,” she said.

VII

Tamsin stopped fucking herself. Her jaw fell open, and she just stared up at Jill flabbergasted.

“What?”

“Well just think about it,” replied Jill patiently. “I really don’t see any other way.”

“But what? How? I mean, I’m not even? I’ve never even tried.”

“Oh come on, Tamsin. Surely you’ve tried. Every girl’s tried. Not even a kiss?”

Tamsin shook her head.

Not even a kiss.

Well, except that one time.

But surely third grade didn’t count.

“Just a sec.”

Jill pattered out the door and came back with the list of rules in one hand.

She waved it at Tamsin and handed it to her.

Tamsin groaned when she read it.

“Oh god, Jill. Really?”

“Really.”

Sucking on her fingers, Tamsin read the last rule, the newest rule, letters written large with a blue crayon.

“Any roommate of Jill’s must be a lesbian.”

VIII

That afternoon when Tamsin returned from her classes, she found Jill waiting excitedly for her, sitting on the couch with her laptop open on the coffee table. She didn’t seem to have changed clothes. Jill lifted the remote and turned on the huge flat screen of her television, usually used for gaming.

“Did you talk to any sexy girls?”

Tamsin just frowned at Jill.

“Writing it down doesn’t make me gay, Jill. You can’t make me attracted to women just by making up a rule.”

“They can still be sexy. Women, girls. Girls can be sexy. You don’t have to be attracted to them to see that. Which is something I’ve been thinking about. A way to help you be queer.”

Jill patted the sofa cushion next to where she sat.

“Here, sit down.”

Incense burned on the coffee table, filling the air with its fragrant haze, and in a haze Tamsin moved, numbed by lust and arousal, numbed by the burning tingle in her groin, towards her roommate.

She plopped more than sat down.

Jill sank to her knees in front of Tamsin.

“Here, let me. I’ll take these off for you.”

Jill’s voice rose to Tamsin’s ears in a sensual, husky breath as her roommate slowly and carefully unlaced the laces of Tamsin’s red and black sneakers. She gently tugged each shoe off, pulling her socks one by one from her narrow foot.

Tamsin watched the frizzy bob of her roommate’s dark hair bounce with each movement of her head, how she bit her lips untying Tamsin’s double knots, and how she crinkled her nose when she pulled off her white socks with pink stripes and a small cotton bob at the ankle-length top.

The neckline of Jill’s pajama shirt hung low, and in the gap formed when she leaned forward, Tamsin saw the smooth slopes of her modest bust, each breast like a smooth plum, a smooth, peach-colored plum, and once again Tamsin smelled the sweet, peachy perfume Jill so often wore.

But when Jill reached for the button on the fly of Tamsin’s jeans, the girl, almost panicking, slapped her hands away.

“Jill! What are you doing?”

Jill didn’t answer.

She rose from her kneeling position in front of Tamsin’s knees, and sat down, beside Tamsin.

“No? Not ready for that yet? That’s fine. You can take your pants off yourself. You know, for when you need to finger yourself.”

“I’m not going to finger myself here, in front of you.”

“Why not,” asked Jill. “You do when we’re in your bedroom.”

“That’s different. I can’t stop you from barging in to watch.”

“You will though. You’ll fuck yourself in front of me. Sit here and watch this movie with me.”

Jill leaned over and pushed a key on her laptop. The movie on the television screen started.

“This will show you how much fun you’ll have being a lesbian.”

Tamsin looked at the screen, unable, unwilling even, to drag her eyes away from the scene taking place on the large screen in front of her. Two women, one with long, wavy auburn hair, curvy, fleshy, with tits bulging from her lacy red bra and the other, a leaner, slightly taller woman with raven black hair in a pixie cut, her arms, and legs, and abdomen covered in tattoos, leaned into each other, kneeling side-legged on the bed.

Jill began the movie with the two of them in a deep and passionate and heated kiss.

The kiss filled the screen, and Tamsin stared intently at the two women, both covered in makeup highlighting their cheeks, dark mascara and blue glimmering eyeshadow. Gaudy red lipstick lavishly covered both sets of lips.

One mouth broke the kiss, smiled, and showed white teeth that moved forward to bite the red bottom lip of the other mouth, a thin trail of saliva ran from lip to lip, and a pink tongue emerged from the biting mouth, sweeping into the other mouth to push and slide over the other pink tongue.

Groans and murmurs filled the room, and the camera moved back to show both lovers again pressed together.

The tattooed lesbian held her palm against her lover’s left breast, prodding and caressing it, kneading it like a kitten digging its tiny paws into its mother’s teats.

She reached around the auburn-haired woman and unclasped her bra, and the auburn-haired woman smiled and laughed.

“Do you like?” she asked as her breasts spilled free.

Tamsin watched mutely.

Those past few weeks, during her free hours, during those hours spent away from the apartment, Tamsin’s arousal would lessen. Somewhat.

She could meet up with a couple of friends she knew from high school, who had gone on to the same university. Have coffee, a soft drink, hang out and laugh in the union, and go on to her classes without undue feelings of need, that almost intolerable barrage of sexual arousal she felt within minutes of getting into her apartment.

The funny thing was, she never connected the dots.

She never really noticed that it only happened in the apartment, and never really tried to explain why she had become so horny.

She just was, was all.

Incredibly turned on, supercharged with a desire and an arousal that shook her from the tips of her toes to the ends of her dirty blond hair.

And when the auburn-haired beauty’s breasts tumbled into view, Tamsin exhaled in a loud hiss.

“Do you, Tamsin? Do you like her tits?”

Tamsin didn’t answer Jill’s question, but she did lick her suddenly dry lips.

“Scoot up,” Jill ordered, and Tamsin, without really paying attention to what was going on, staring only at the erotic scene playing on the television screen, shifted her hips forward on the seat of the couch.

Jill scooted behind the taller, lankier Tamsin, caressing her shoulders as Tamsin watched the lesbians in the screen kiss passionately with silky heat, spit dripping from tongue-tip and lip bottom, red lips fat and gleaming against the other.

She was so turned on now.

The lover with the raven hair leaned up and forward to kiss her lover’s breast. She licked and bit the nipple, sucking on it loudly while her lover moaned and stroked the back of her short dark hair with her palm, gliding her fingers through the short soft hair. The woman with the raven hair moved from breast to breast to breast again, massaging one full tit, hard nipple sliding between two thin fingers, while kissing the other, opened-mouth and hungry, greedy for the succulent woman-flesh.

Tamsin’s breath came short, quick. The gleaming red lipstick against the soft, alabaster skin of the woman’s tits captivated her, mesmerized her, and her mind turned blank against itself, taking in only the vision before her, the soft touch of the woman behind her, her roommate Jill, and her soft whispers blowing into her ears like kisses, brushing her lobes like soft velvet wings.

“Her boobs are so sexy,” Jill whispered into Tamsin’s ear.

Jill’s hands left her shoulders, and Tamsin heard a soft rustle, felt Jill moving behind her, and when Jill’s hands slipped to the bottom of her shirt to pull it over Tamsin’s head, the girl watching the lesbian porn raised her arms and said nothing.

The scent of peach and incense filled the apartment, filled the living room of the apartment.

“Aren’t they?”

Tamsin slowly nodded her head, slightly, tilting her face just enough to let Jill know the extent of her roommate’s arousal and enthrallment.

Jill lifted Tamsin’s shirt over her head, momentarily blocking the sight but not the sound of the lesbian lovemaking taking place in front of her.

Jill unclasped the back of Tamsin’s bra, and the bra fell onto Tamsin’s lap.

“Lean back,” Jill said quietly, and Tamsin leaned back.

Her bare skin, her back nude against the front of Jill, her nude blades of her bare shoulders, made contact with Jill’s soft breasts, bare now, exposed, and Jill’s fingers traveled to Tamsin’s jeans, unbuttoning her top snap.

“Take off your pants,” Jill ordered, slipping her hands below the waist of Tamsin’s jeans. “Since you won’t let me do it.”

Tamsin hesitated a moment.

On the screen in front of her, the raven-haired beauty, her white body covered in dark ink, her skinny ass facing the camera, slid down the auburn woman’s body, kissing her lover from her breasts to her navel, descending the slope below her belly button to the rising mound of the woman’s pussy, shaved and wet for her lover’s mouth.

Tamsin watched the red pair of lips suck and pull the woman’s fat pussy lips, then her fingers touched her lover’s pussy, spreading her lips to tongue the inside crevice, pink, wet.

Tamsin felt Jill’s fingers sliding deeper beneath her waistband, then pause. Waiting for Tamsin to make a decision.

God, she’d been so horny lately.

And she couldn’t bring a boy over.

And she couldn’t spend the night with a boy, either.

Because of those stupid rules.

That last one. The one that said she had to be a lesbian.

Did she?

Did she really have to be a lesbian?

The woman’s opened mouth covered to the top half of the vagina filling the screen, covering the fat, exposed flesh and skin of the woman’s clit, covering her mons, biting and licking the clit rapidly, and Tamsin heard the auburn woman moan loudly, so loudly, so much in heat and pleasure.

Almost against her will, Tamsin lifted her ass a little from the couch, feeling Jill’s soft lips on her bare shoulders kissing her as she grabbed the waist of her jeans with both hands to slide them over her hips, past her knees, and down to her ankles, where she pulled her feet out one by one.

Before Tamsin could sit down, Jill was already sliding her panties over her hips.

“You need to take off your panties too, Tamsin. If you want me to fuck you with my fingers.”

Tamsin groaned.

“Spread your legs wide, and hook your knees over my legs, but keep looking at the screen, at those hot chicks fucking each other. Don’t you wish you could be there? Don’t you wish you could be eating that pussy? Just lying between those beautiful thighs and eating that gorgeous pussy.”

Tamsin spread her thighs and hooked her knees over Jill’s legs.

The raven-haired woman continued her oral assault on the auburn-haired woman’s cunt. From time to time the camera moved, capturing the anguished look of pleasure sweeping over the woman’s face as her hips ground against her lover’s mouth.

Jill’s fingers slid between Tamsin’s very wet and very hot pussy lips; one hand continued to roam the girl’s flat stomach, caressing Tamsin’s body from her belly to the tops of her thighs in soft, continuous movements. Tamsin’s body trembled and rolled at Jill’s touch, while the two middle fingers of Jill’s other hand pressed into Tamsin’s hot cleft, slick with secretions.

“God, you’re so fucking wet, baby. My fingers just glide right into you.”

Jill kissed the along the ridges on the spine of Tamsin’s neck, brushing her lips softly against the skin upward and outward to kiss, lick, and nibble her earlobes, nuzzling her nose through Tamsin’s long hair.

She reached up with a hand to cup her roommate’s breasts.

“If I were gay like you, I’d love your boobs, Tamsin. I’d play with them all day long. Do you like the way a woman makes you feel? Do you like a woman’s hands on your tits, pinching your nipples? Lick my fingers, get them wet for your nipples.”

Jill reached her fingers into Tamsin’s mouth, and Tamsin sucked on her roommate’s fingers, one by one, getting each finger wet, licking Jill’s hand noisily and sloppily.

Jill’s hand went back to massaging and kneading Tamsin’s tits.

Spit dribbled from the corner of Tamsin’s mouth.

Tamsin continued staring at the television screen, her body writhed and gyrated against Jill’s hand, and she ground her ass against Jill’s groin, feeling Jill’s wetness on her ass cheeks.

The auburn-haired woman suddenly screamed, pitching her pussy at the raven-haired woman’s face, grabbing her short hair and jamming her head into her pussy as she came loudly and frantically, a high-pitched scream of a pleasure suddenly released.

But the raven-haired woman quickly moved her body over her lover’s body, spreading her thighs wide as she squatted above her lover’s face, massaging her massive tits.

“Fuck my pussy with your tongue, bitch.”

A small groan escaped from Tamsin’s throat; Jill continued working Tamsin’s hot fuckhole, and her fingers squished inside Tamsin’s lubricated pussy. Tamsin leaned her head back, mouth upturned to reach Jill’s mouth just a little behind her.

“No,” Jill admonished her. “If I were a lesbian like you, we could make love all day long, we could just kiss and kiss on this sofa while watching porn videos to your favorite lesbian sluts. But I’m not a lesbian like you are, Tamsin. I’m just trying to help you. To help you see how good it feels to have a woman inside your pussy. And it feels so good, doesn’t Tamsin? It feels so good to have a woman’s fingers inside your hot slit.”

Tamsin moaned.

“When you’re a lesbian it feels so good.”

Jill pulled her fingers out of Tamsin’s gaping hole and stuck them into her mouth, Tamsin’s mouth.

“Taste your pussy,” she said. “Do you like the way you taste?”

Once again Tamsin, completely lost in a world of lust and arousal, sucked on Jill’s fingers, licking and sucking her dripping juices from her roommate’s fingers in her mouth. She moaned and murmured with a voracious hunger for her own cunt, her eyes rolled back, and she had difficulty concentrating on the action taking place on the television screen, where the raven-haired woman now wore a large black cock at her hips, kneeling on the bed over the body of her lover lying on her back, knees up and bent, brought close to her breasts.

The tip of the cock pressed closed to the gaping entrance of the auburn-haired woman’s sex, and then it entered.

“Do you like the way my tits rub against your back, Tamsin? When you get a girlfriend, when you bring home your lesbian lovers, you can touch as many tits as you want. Won’t that be wonderful? But you can’t touch mine. I’m not a lesbian like you.”

On and on it went, the raven-haired lesbian flipped her lover over and began fucking her from behind, squatting behind her lover with one knee on the mattress and the other at the side of the woman’s ass, riding her lover from behind and slightly above.

Tamsin felt her orgasm, building since the start of the video, rise to an inescapable flood, when suddenly Jill stopped rubbing her and pulled her fingers from her snatch.

“I’m doing all this for you. To help you become a lesbian, to help you become a better lesbian. Because that’s what you are, aren’t you?”

Tamsin didn’t say anything.

She was so turned on, she needed to come, she needed to come so bad.

Jill leaned into her ear and whispered, “I’ll let you come if you say it. I’ll make you come if you call yourself a lesbian.”

Tamsin listened to the grunts coming from the raven-haired dyke thrusting her black cock into the fat, wide hole of her lover. Tamsin listened to the plaintive squeals coming from the woman resting her head and shoulders on the mattress while pointing her ass at the cock.

The squishy, plopping sounds of sex filled the apartment.

She needed to come so bad, and lesbians were so hot, and she could never bring a boy home anyway. Not with that stupid list of rules, the last rule of which said that she had to be a lesbian.

Tamsin slowly nodded her head at yet another question from her roommate, the tilt of her head acknowledging her acquiescence to Jill’s rules.

Her heart raced, and her throat went dry, but she said it.

The words emerged from her throat in a raw rasp of a whisper, but she said it.

“I’m a lesbian. I’m a lesbian, Jill. Only please. Please make me come. Please let me come.”

Jill’s fingers returned to Tamsin’s pussy.

Shortly after that, Tamsin came.

IX

Jill let Tamsin watch as much lesbian porn that night as she wanted to. Joe glanced at Tamsin on his way to Jill’s bedroom, but he didn’t say anything. Jill just shrugged her shoulders.

“It doesn’t really bother me,” she explained. “I don’t get into that stuff myself, but Tamsin’s been having a hard time accepting herself. I’m kind of happy for her. This is the first time I’ve seen her so open about who she is.”

Joe looked at the naked lesbian masturbating on the couch to dyke porn.

“I can see that,” he said. “She’s really open.”

Jill pulled her boyfriend into her bedroom and shut the door.

The next day, Tamsin thought about what Jill had said to her last night. She wanted to ask her friend all about it, but Jill had left for classes that morning, leaving Tamsin alone in the apartment.

But that night, after making Jill her dinner (another rule that somehow made it to the list), Tamsin asked her.

“Did you mean it, Jill?”

“Did I mean what, honey?”

“Did you mean it when you said I could start bringing over girls?”

Jill set her fork carefully on her plate and looked seriously at Tamsin.

“Are you ready for that, Tamsin? It’s a big step.”

Tamsin bit her bottom lip.

“Oh god, Jill. I am. I really am. I’m just so horny, and I need someone. I need to touch someone so badly, and I need somebody to touch me, to kiss me. To feel. Me. Everywhere. I need a woman, Jill. I need a woman so bad.”

Tamsin fell quiet a moment.

Then she grinned at Jill, a bright, broad smile of happiness.

“I mean. Gosh. I am a lesbian, after all.”

Jill grinned back, pleased with herself.

“Well, we can go out this weekend, Joe and I can help you look for a date.”

Tamsin shook her head.

“I don’t think I can wait that long,” she explained.

She handed the list to Jill.

“So I came up with this.”

Jill read the last rule on the list, the newest rule, right after the one saying Jill’s roommates had to cook every dinner.

“Jill’s a bi-girl who lets her lesbian roommates fuck her. Especially Tamsin.”

Then Tamsin held up a tangle of black straps with a large pink dildo hanging from the middle. She’d been hiding it on one of the chairs shoved up against the table.

“I bought this while you were out.”

Jill swallowed and glanced at the sex toy with a nervousness rapidly giving way to hungry arousal.

I’m a bi-girl, Jill thought, squirming in her chair. And Tamsin’s going to fuck me hard tonight.

The End