The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lesbian Cam Girls

There I was at the library killing time like usale when I saw two black girls; one on the phone watching something on her head and the other across form her was watching something on her computer. I looked at them absorbed in their devises wondering how old they were and what they doing on their devises. I think people know and days get wrapped up in their dives too much, but hay that’s what the said about TV and video games when the where starting, but heck who am I to argue about it I my shelf right now on my own computer now watching anime killing time because I want to relax. But know I look closely at them they are pretty cute and would make a create couple. I wanted to have fun with them know, you see I can minutiplate and read minds, I sometimes I use it for sex and sometimes and sometimes i like to miss with lives of family, or just on a whim.

This time I wanted two to have sex with each other for my amusement, and hey why thinking on it why not other people amusement also. So I closed computer got up and went over to the two lovely ladies. I started talking to the one on the phone “Excuse me you must not really care what people think, youI are playing footsie with your girlfriend in a poblic libary .” she looked at me and said " what are you...” then her forehead wrinkeld with a frown, then her foot started to go to to the girl acrose form her and she sstarted to play with it, then she relax and said " Yeah I guess must people don’t like to see public affection for same sex couples.” “I know it’s hard, but form I can tell you two want to do something bolder to show the world how much like to love each other, i mean you seem to be getting off on it, heck you girlfriend are in puplic and are get bolder by the secound,” the girl arcouse from just took of her shoe and playing was starting to play with the inside of her thigh,” it looks to me that you two are starting to heat up.” as I said this she was starting to flush and as her friend or say new girlfriend foot was on her thigh robbing away and she even started to rup her now new girlfeind pusy see was doing a geat foot job, if that’s what you call it between to women i really don’t know, I got to look up that latter. “Too bad security always comes before you have some real fun, as more and more people start to look your way, really seem to need to get off as more and more people watch you.” she node as she looked around the libray as pepole started to notice them, i maid sure secuty would not bother us. " Wait I got an idea you can both become cam girls and have as many people as you whant look at you two will having sex, and get money too, but it must be hard you don’t want your parents to know, I got you can do it at my place, thier you can film to your heart content with out any close to you knowing, expect for me of course, i will keep your secrect, I’m the trust worthy person you know " the girl looked me along with her girlfriend, with complet faith and trust she said, “Really you let us do caming at your house that is what really need, I we don’t to impose on you or anything.” “don’t worry about it I like to help out young couples like you two .“i wrought down my address and gave it to her. “when you and your girlfriend are ready come to my place after you done hear at the libary.”

She took the paper and thanked me, and I left and went to my place and waited, they won’t take long in that state of arousal I left them in, they will quit whatever their doing and get in theri car and come to my place. I heard the door ring after a few minutes and I knew it was them. I opened the door and let them in, the came in holding hand, I lead them to my bed room where I had them sit down and wait why I got the camera and its stand along with my computer and started to make an account for them. know descripe what my to new friends look like, the girl who was using her foot to play was Damica and the other is Melisaweren’t related I made sure of that when I propped their mind, they both go to a local college, Melisa stays on campus and Damica is still at her parents and they both were 23 year old. They were good friend’s now great girlfriends for me and the people online. Melisa is skinny at 6 ft and has read streak in her hair wearing a red hoody and black skinny jeans, see had B cubs and a heart shaped ass. Damica is plumb but still good looking god at 5 ft with straitened hair she was wherein a black shirt and blue jeans, her cup size was D and she big but and I liked that. After siting up their profile I needed some pics so I had them take off their close, not finding their underwear sexy enough I took out some lingerie for them. I gave Melisa a red bra and panties to go with her hair, it seems be here favorite color, and I think Damica would look good in pink so I gave her that to wear. I hand them take some possess for me as I took pictuers of them.

Now it’s time to get this party stated, i turned on the camera concedt to the site and have window ready for them and said. “Now remember your new so you going to play around to get some views, you might not get a private view on your first day but you really don’t care about the money do you, you like it when people watch you, if you get paid for one person to pay exclusively for you and have him tell you what he wants you to do and that’s fine, but what you really want is to people to watch you have fun am I right.” They both nodded and I handed them dildo to have fun and linked the windo on the browser to camer wich was pointed at them and turned on the microphone, like better if you can hear them and have them speak dirty then typing it on the computer. i cued them start, they looked at each other and started to kiss and group, Melsia was needing Damica breast will she was playing with Melsia pussy, Damica new favorite thing Is to play with Melsia pussy any chance she can get, thanks to me, and Damica going to like massing breast and rouping and licking feet. Then Melsia stopped kissing and looked at the camera, I was standing the corner of the room out of the way and having blast watching. the she said “Having a fun watching boy’s, cause me and my girlfriend are having a blast, in fact we’re about to lick each other feet, I love playing with feet and after we get excited enough Damica hear will fuck me with this dildo because she loves my pussy, that sounds good to you because it sounds great to me.” Then they started to do just that, I think I’m going to like this show.

These two are starting on a great path to be great cam girls and maybe even do some porn. with my help of course. So they started to ley across form each other and started suck on each other’s feet, Melsia was no that really into it and was sucking on Damica toe and using her hand to cures her feet. Damica was just going along with it, knowing it will excites Melsia and when her girlfrend was wet and ready she will start to have her fun with that delices pussy off hers, with that dildo lying their and after that she gets to clean it off with her tonge. Melsia was getting more aroused and Damica saw this and started to get, graped the dildo and bring her hand to Melisa panties , Melsia wanted to play with Damica foot some more but see understood that her pussy was wet and willing so she let Damica take off her panites as she moved the dildo into her pussy. Damcia started to move it up and down as she talk dirty to Melsia “ You like it like this baby, ha cause I like it playing with your pussy.”

Then she stuck two of her finger alongside of the dildo and pushed in with it and then took them out and liked it, then she put both her hand on the dildo with two fingers extend out and started pumping faster and faster as Melsia was mooning and was pumping along as she go closer and closer to orgasm, then she came loud and hard. Then she relaxed and Damica started to lick the dildo clean as Melsia was glowing with aftermath of all the exctement. Melisa looked at Damica and wanted to return the favor, she knew the she can get Damica off with just tesening breast alone. She pushed Damica down and looked at the computer and saw that they got 20 views on the site ,that was a good start for beginners but she and Damica can do better and said “Keep watching boys because the next few hours we are going to rook each other worlds.“When we finish taday shooting I’ll have to see their family and friends, you know to set a few things straight.