The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lenny the Lecherous Leprechaun

by Kris P. Kreme

Introduction: St. Patrick’s Day

Once upon a time long long ago there was a leprechaun named Lenny. He was a sort of fellow no matter who he met always came across friendly. He enjoyed being a leprechaun and all the benefits that meant but enjoyed even more human females showing skin. Lenny was a lech and felt no shame. This, however, a problem became. The Leprechaun King sent for Lenny one day, to set down his punishment, his curse to obey. None supported Lenny as he stood alone faced with punishment most dire. For Lenny was to become something no leprechaun desired. Lenny was banished from Leprechaun Valley , to live in the world on backstreets and alleys. His curse to bear was fitting indeed. Poor Lenny would live out his lecherous needs. On March seventeenth were Lenny to be found, he’d have to grant wishes to all those around. His curse of course concerned all his wishes, they’d be granted a way that he’d find most delicious. Poor Lenny however would not find much fun. Forever and ever he could not touch anyone. He would watch all those humans he used to enjoy, becoming nothing more than deviant sexual toys. So beware all you humans on St. Patrick’s Day, and pray that no leprechaun named Lenny travels your way.

Sunnyside Apartments—2:30 A.M. March 17th

The quiet suburban night was destroyed by crashing metal. Mark shot straight up in bed, his head throbbing. He already had a hangover and an argument until midnight with his roommate Amy had ended up only causing him more frustration with the growing tension surrounding their living arrangements. Whoever was crashing around in the hall outside their apartment had just broken the fragile eggshell that was his temper. Grabbing his robe and an aluminum bat from beside his bed, Mark left his room to see what was going on. He met Amy at the front door.

“What was that?” She said, her eyes showing she hadn’t been asleep long either.

“Not sure, but whoever it is, they better know how to run.” Mark said brandishing the bat.

Amy fell behind Mark as he opened the door and looked out into the dim hallway. Their building was small, only five units, and only four units were currently occupied. The noise had come from the unoccupied end of the hallway.

“Stay behind me.” Mark said gruffly, leaving the apartment and stalking down the hall, bat at the ready.

Amy rolled her eyes. “Just don’t do anything stupid Mark.”

The hallway was L-shaped and as they crept towards the unoccupied unit they heard noises and shuffling coming from just around the corner. Mark stopped and leaned close to the corner, peering in the dim light at the end of the hall. He clearly saw a trash can in the hall, crumpled on the floor. It appeared to have been slammed against the emergency exit door, which showed some scuffs and scratches. He saw a darker shadow behind the trash can, very low to the floor, possibly an animal.

“What is it, a burglar?” Amy asked, her voice much louder than Mark would’ve liked. The shadowy figure turned their direction as he leapt out of sight.

“Shhhh... shut up.. I’m not sure what it is, maybe some animal.”

Amy almost said something more but both stood very quiet and still as the sound of the trash can rolling across the hall caught their attention. Following the thump of the can against one wall were what could only be described as the pitter-patter of little feet running across the hard ceramic floor.

Mark again leaned close to the corner in the hall, his grip tightening around the bat. Leaning to look and see what was going on, he came face to face with the last thing he expected.

“Holy shit!” Mark shouted, jumping back and knocking Amy into the floor behind him.

She cried out in shock, not just from being butted into but from the little man that walked around the corner and faced them. He was a dirty little man, his clothing very unkempt and strange. He might’ve been a dwarf if not for the shiny black boots with gold buckles and his unusually long ears. His face was a jolly one, with piercing yellow eyes and just the hint of sadness in his expression.

“What the... who the fuck are you?” Mark said, his heart racing as he helped Amy up and they each watched the tiny man.

The man made a rather grand gesture of bowing to them both. “Unfortunate it might be, I am Lenny, that I be.”

Amy stepped forward, Mark still dealing with a night that only seemed to be getting more annoying. “Are you okay sir, what were you doing in our building?”

The silence of the early hour and dim hallway made every word the little figure said seem more pronounced. “Ye should not worry about me, I simply wanted to leave. I could not reach the door handle and so stuck here I must be.”

“What the fuck are you some sorta poet?” Mark asked, setting the bat down beside him.

The little man laughed, a sinister chuckle that echoed throughout their end of the building. “Not a poet not me, just a leprechaun I be. And now that I’m seen the bad news begins. I must grant wishes to you and your friends.”

Mark put his hand to his head, his anger returning. “Shit, we got some stupid little nutcase in the building throwing trash cans. What the hell is this, fuck with Mark day?”

Amy shoved Mark to silence him and looked down to the smiling little figure. “Forgive my roommate here, he’s an ass sometimes. Now Lenny do you need some help, maybe I could call someone for you?”

“Not help nor a call, just ye tell me your wish, that will be all.” The little man grinned and tapped a tiny boot on the floor waiting.

Mark huffed and leaned against the wall. Amy gave him a look and then turned to the visitor. “Listen, sir, I really wish I could believe you but I just want to know if you’re okay.”

Lenny looked up at her eyes and winked, his piercing yellow eyes seeming to glow briefly. “Granted your wish is my red-headed lass, now you will believe, my secrets are unmasked.”

Amy shuddered as images flew into her brain. She saw flashes of hundreds of people engaged in all methods of sexual perversion, people from the past thousand years, all becoming slaves to desires and wants. She saw families corrupted, saints falling into sin, all manners of corruption and then she saw Lenny, the source of it all. She believed, she understood, and suddenly she was very afraid.

“Oh god, no, no, we have to leave, to get away, Mark, we have to leave.” Amy shouted, her voice shaking with panic.

Mark looked from the little man to his roommate. His confusion changed to anger as he saw Amy freaking out over apparently nothing more than some crazy little rhyming idiot who’d disturbed their sleep. “What the fuck are you talking about Amy, the guys obviously drunk or something. He sure as hell aint no damn leprechaun.”

Amy grabbed his arm trying to physically pull him away from the small figure of Lenny who smiled all the while. “No, no, no, you don’t understand he means to corrupt us all. It’s his purpose, his curse. We have to escape.”

Amy was clearly losing it, Mark thought angrily, recalling their argument about rent late the night before. The bitch was acting crazy. “Would you just shut the fuck up Amy, that’s what I wish, that you’d just shut your damn mouth.”

Lenny approached Mark and tugged at his robe. “Granted is your wish my angry young friend, I think that your relationship is soon to mend. Ye wish her mouth closed, that ye shall get. She’ll find something better, in her mouth it will fit.”

Mark gasped as the little man let go of the robe. His headache vanished and instead blood began rushing to his dick. He nearly passed out as he experienced the biggest hard-on he’d ever had, his pants tenting in the dimly lit hall.

“Holy shit.” Mark moaned leaning against the wall. He looked down at his cock trying to escape his robe and then looked at Amy. She was swaying on her feet, her eyes closed tightly.

“Amy, are you okay?” Mark asked.

Amy opened her eyes looking him straight in the face. She licked her lips and shook her head, letting her red hair settle into place over one of her devilish blue eyes. She walked up to Mark and looked him up and down, taking a long look at the tent he was fighting to contain.

“I will be just fine in a minute big boy.” She said in as soft and sexy a voice as Mark had ever heard.

Amy dropped to her knees, one hand fumbling with Mark’s robe as the other went up and cupped one of her large tits. As soon as the robe opened, Mark’s erection fell out into view, visibly throbbing right in front of her face. She glanced up to Mark’s shocked face and smiled.

“Yummy.” She sighed and opened her mouth, sliding every last inch of hot male meat inside her throat.

Mark slammed his shoulders back against the wall, his eyes staring shocked at the top of his roommate’s head. Amy deep-throated his cock on the first try, swallowing his length and sliding her tongue all around. She massaged his balls with one hand and continued her groping assault on her left tit with the other.

The only sound filling the hall was a lurid slurping and kissing as Amy bounced her head on and off of Mark’s cock, pulling almost entirely off and immediately swallowing completely. Her hair bounced into and out of her face, giving Mark flashes of his dick entering and exiting as he groaned.

“Ohh, Oh Amy, damn it. I’m gonna cum.” He gasped, placing one hand on the back of his roommate’s head and holding her in place.

Amy let him guide her, swallowing completely, Mark’s cock reaching places she’d never before allowed anyone. She hummed and licked at his member, her eyes attempting to look up at his face.

“Shit, take it, take it all.” Mark cried out, his cock pulsing and exploding, spraying ropes and ropes of sperm directly into Amy’s stomach.

Amy swallowed everything he gave her, her throat opening up completely allowing him to feed her his cum. She loved every second of it, every degrading moment. As he released the back of her head, she licked his cock slowly, letting it fall from her mouth.

Mark nearly fell to the floor with satisfaction. He looked down at Amy on her knees before him. Her face was partially hidden by her gorgeous hair but what he could see was a complete slut. She had one small trickle of his cum leaking from the corner of her mouth. She grinned at him in the dim light and licked her lips, sucking in every drop.

“Let’s go back to the apartment. I need more cum inside my mouth.” Amy said, her voice very soft and with only the hint of her former self showing through. “I’m going to suck you dry.”

Mark didn’t say a word, he simply pulled her to her feet. He reached up and squeezed one of her tits through her nightshirt, massaging it up and down as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

“Sounds good slut.” Mark said.“I’m glad you finally found a better use for that mouth of yours. Now let’s go get you another protein shake.”

Lenny frowned. He did hate not being able to partake in the lecherous twist his wishes always took. Oh well, he thought.

“Ye folks will forgive me, I really must go. There are others in this building I certainly know. They all must have wishes, they’ll be just like you. And I must go forth and make them come true.”

Lenny left the embracing Mark and Amy and as they slammed the door to their apartment, he wondered just who would fall victim to his curse next. If only he’d been able to break open that exit, the residents of this building would have been safe. As it was, their lives would never be the same again.

To Be Continued...