The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leigha’s New Pet

(This story is fiction. Be an adult. Enjoy and have fun, but DON’T try this at home)

Tease Line: A recovering alcoholic was on the edge of surrendering to his addiction. Instead, he surrendered to Her.

Brian had had enough. This was it-after three years of sobriety, he NEEDED to drink again. Like any good alcoholic, a relapse didn’t just happen. He let those negative thoughts come into his mind. All those AA friends. Where the hell were they after Stan died? All that, “It works if you work it” crap. Was his life really better? Sure, he had more friends. Most were strong Christians. You always knew where you stood with people at church, though Brian wasn’t always sure Jesus loved him.

But dating-he had never done that without a drink in his hand. Just ask Dianne…or Linda…or Nancy. Brian was a “great guy” but all the girls spoke about was his drinking-or afterwards, his Cerebral Palsy. Even with the Kempo-Jujitsu and Cane Self Defense, he was still behind most of the students. So what if the instructors wanted him to compete against other “disabled” people in competition? How about the fact his stepfather was still abusing his Mom into her 60’s? Or that he didn’t get the promotion at the TV station?

Yes sir, it was time to get seriously messed up. Even with one kidney and a liver with more spots than Joan Rivers’ face before a makeup artist enters the studio. He knew just the place, too-McCool’s-a stinky hole in the wall with a TV, a jukebox and lots of chips. Brian even broke his own rule-female bartenders only-because Charlie was such a big sports fan. The disabled alcoholic had even secured tickets for games and concerts from the station for Charlie. It meant more free drinks. Still, Brian had made it a point to stay away for three years. Would the place be the same?

As the cab (when WOULD he STOP being afraid to drive with hand controls?) parked in front of the bar, Brian was astonished. The McCool’s sign was covered by another, “Lady Leigha’s.” Purple curtains almost covered the “Guinness on Tap” neon sign. Even the majestic mahogany door was painted purple.

As he walked in, tapping the floor with his cane, Brian noticed the stools were all covered with purple velvet. A purple colored strobe light was overhead, and a bank of four computers was next to the jukebox. At 4 pm (might as well get an early start) the bar was empty.

Brian sat down at the corner of the bar hoping the beer was cold (and not purple), as a bald man in his ‘50’s came out of the kitchen. “Hey, I REMEMBER you-BRIAN-haven’t seen you in a long time. Where you been?” “Hi Charlie”, Brian answered as he extended his hand. “Yeah, it’s been a while. Had some family issues, some stuff at work.” Feeling his pulse rate increase near the tap, Brian steered the conversation. “By the way, what happened to the bar?”

Charlie shook his head, “I sold it about three months ago-changed the whole look of the place. Business is doing great though. So let me see! Sure, a Long Island Iced Tea and a Miller Light, right? Hey, listen, I’ll be right back.” Charlie headed past the bar towards the kitchen. “I’ll come back with your stuff and we can catch up.” How ‘bout that Terrell Owens? Son of a bitch doesn’t know how to keep out of trouble!”

Brian had almost forgotten how nice barkeeps could be. “You got it.” But inside, his heart was racing-as always when he set out to get drunk. Brian stiffly shifted on his stool, amazed at all the purple. “Either a porn star bought the place, or it’s a gay bar now”, he thought. With that, he pushed himself off the stool, hoping they still had “Freebird” on the jukebox. At least ESPN was still on the TV’s-but he planned to be drunk by the time the baseball playoffs started that evening

Wondering how much acid Lynyrd Skynyrd had dropped during the ‘70’s, he didn’t see or hear Her come in-which is just the way She planned it.

Leigha sauntered into Her new establishment just as Charlie was putting Brian’s Long Island Iced Tea on the bar. Brian was trying to get a third dollar bill into the jukebox. She put her right index finger to her lips, knowing immediately that Charlie was right to call Her about Brian’s arrival. “Yes, my Lady”, he whispered. Fixing Her eyes on Brian, Leigha stepped to the bar and grabbed Charlie by the collar-firmly, but with no anger. “NO alcohol for him. Remember, check with Me on every customer.” Leigha reached into the neckline of Her dress and lifted a purple amethyst hanging at the end of a gold chain. Charlie’s eyes widened, than glazed over as his body went limp. Leigha purred softly, “Look at the amethyst Charlie. Your Lady commands you-relax…listen…obey.” You have work to do in the back, stocking the shelves. When you are done, you will go to the couch in My office and fall into a deep, restful sleep. I will wake you later.” The Hypnodomme brought Her purple jewel directly to the bartender’s line of sight. It was the only thing he could focus on. “Charlie, your Lady commands you, relax, listen, obey. Go now.”

“Of course…. myyyy Ladyyyy”, Charlie slurred in a flat monotone voice. Without hesitation he put his towel and apron on the bar and went into the kitchen, making his way to the adjoining pantry.

“Ok, now let’s go with ‘Closing Time’” Back in the day, Brian always looked for depressing songs when he drank. It helped speed up the intoxication. He looked up from the jukebox to see Charlie heading to the back. He had a blank look on his face. Brian barely had time to take it in when a hand touched his shoulder, “What are you going to play?” a female voice inquired.

“Hey, what are you doing? NO ONE sneaks up on me!” Brian immediately set his cane to ready position. The tip of the cane nudging his left hip, going diagonally across his chest and shoulder. Left hand down, right hand up, set so the three foot cane was smartly divided into three sections. Brian didn’t like to be pushed around. But when he looked at the Lady in front of him, his jaw dropped.

She stood before him-lithe and lean in an elegant black dress. Her hair was short, brown with a few tints of blonde. She had bangs, but not enough to hide full eyebrows and large soft, brown eyes. Her look reminded him of Gina Gershon-maybe a young Victoria Principal. She practically jumped to him, and softly taking his hand said, “It’s Ok pet. I’m Leigha; I just bought the place from Charlie.” Leigha managed her best “gee whiz” smile and chuckled, “You’re Brian….right?” Charlie told me.” “Right, I’m Brian…. I’m sorry about that. It’s just that I have this thing about”…He couldn’t take his eyes off Her. It took all his concentration to say,”About protecting myself…”

“Sure, pet. I understand. Always keeping that guard up.” Leigha “understood” more than Brian could ever know. The first time She hypnotized Charlie, Leigha learned about all his regular customers. After all, She needed a legitimate business to take care of Her needs. Charlie was perfect-a good bartender struggling with a family. She had no problem making him see that obeying Her would bless both of them. His family was provided for.

Purple was Her favorite color, and useful for Her work, so Charlie redecorated as commanded. He and the other barkeeps (also Her pets) made sure only customers worth Her while came in. With the help of a detective turned “pet”, Leigha made sure all who served Her were clean as a whistle. A Hypnodomme could never be too careful! Leigha had decided to use the bar as Her base of operations. She couldn’t take too many chances. She had honed Her skills on many people-male and female- through the years. Only in the last 6 months had She decided She could control others fulltime as a licensed hypnotherapist who turned Her patients into adoring, yet capable submissives.

With the rare exception of a blatant sissy that loved housework and driving, Her pets had their own lives. Leigha had no desire to destroy lives. She saw Herself as one who brings out the best qualities in a person, and She genuinely cared for Her pets and their needs. But make NO mistake-She craved power and influence. Like a comic book hero who used hypnosis-Wonder Woman, The Shadow…when SHE needed them, She came first. Leigha had no moral conflict using mind control for Her benefit.

She knew who Brian was. She had seen him win local Emmy awards as a writer and producer, honored by local charities, even speak on behalf of alcoholism and its effects on the disabled. When Charlie told Her about Brian, (for he NEVER forgot a customer and had seen Brian through rough scrapes), She was happy-he stopped drinking-and sad. There was such potential for a good pet. She rightly guessed that despite his status in town, Brian was very self-conscious about his disability and lonely in a world that judges people solely on their looks.

Now, here he was in HER bar, in HER domain. Leigha rejoiced at Her good fortune. “This one”, she mused to Herself, “could be the best pet of all”.

Leigha wasted no time employing Her designs for Brian. “Charlie had to do some work in the back.” She gently wrapped Her hands around his right elbow. Please sit down.”

Brian, still gazing into Her eyes, followed with little resistance. Plus, a member of his anatomy seemed to expand by the millisecond. He barely noticed “Help!” playing on the jukebox. “Sure”, he quipped with a bit of a sly grin. Once Brian was back on the stool, Leigha went behind the bar. “Time for some ginger ale!” She chuckled.

“No, I told Charlie I wanted a Long Island Iced Tea and a Miller Light.” The Girl is hot, but She should mind Her own business. Brian was trying NOT to be angry.

“No, I will not serve you, Brian. Leigha leaned over the bar. Brian could see lots of cleavage, but Leigha jolted his head to hers. “You’re a recovering alcoholic, and a big guy in this town. Why throw it all away?” Look me right in the eye and tell me why.”

“That’s none of Your business!” You….” Brian could tell from Leigha’s eyes that She truly cared. Soft, soothing brown pools totally filled his line of vision, seemingly caressing his own eyes. Leigha kept his gaze on Her. As expected, Brian relaxed-but so much so that he lost his balance. Leigha grabbed him by the shirtfront and pulled him up just in time. “Hey, don’t fall!” You OK?” “Yeah,” Brian said as he pulled on Her hands. “I may not agree with You not serving me, but You have beautiful eyes.”

Leigha smiled knowingly, “Thank you, pet.” But She needed to go to Plan B. No sense in Brian getting hurt. Besides, given the tendency of Brian’s muscles to tighten because of his Cerebral Palsy, she needed him to have room to relax. She had just the thing for him.

“Brian, you CAN’T drink anymore. That’s it. What if I told you of a relaxation program that can help take all your troubles away?” (“That’s ME, of course”, Leigha thought as She smiled)

“WHY the hell would You want to help me?” Brian reached for his cane and awkwardly tried to get off his stool. He still wanted to drink more than look at the beautiful woman before him. “I’m outta here! This place isn’t what it used to be.”

“That’s right”, Leigha said. “It’s not.” She went to him, and looking Brian straight in the eye, whispered, “Please stay.”

Brian was impressed with Her gorgeous eyes, and Her 32C breasts weren’t bad either. Just as he tried to protest, the door to the bar opened. In walked a tall, tan guy with dark hair slicked back. His suit was perfect. He looked like the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

“Steve!” Leigha exclaimed as She waited for him. “Leigha, how are You, my Lady?” Leigha took Steve’s hand and kissed him on the cheek. “Steve, this is Brian. Brian, Steve.” “Hey, how are you?” Brian really didn’t care who this guy was, but Leigha seemed to like him. “Hi, Brian. I see you know Leigha. Isn’t She great?”

“Oh, just f**king peachy”, Brian snapped. Leigha led Steve towards the door. “We’re just getting to know one another.” “Oh. I see”, as Steve gave a knowing look and said, “See you around Brian.” Brian grunted as Leigha and Steve went outside. WHAT was he DOING here?

Outside the bar, Steve gazed into Leigha’s eyes, “My Lady, I got the job! They’re going to let ME build the new condos on the beachfront.” “WONDERFUL!” Leigha exclaimed. “Such a good pet!” Leigha took out Her amethyst. Steve’s eyes immediately went blank. “Steve, Your Lady commands you, relax…listen…obey Your Lady.” “Yes, My Lady”, Steve robotically replied. The Hypno-seductress continued, “Steve, I am so proud of you. Now, remember, I’d like one of those condominiums, right near the beach. You understand, don’t you? “Yes, My Lady.” Steve muttered. Leigha continued. “You will treat Michelle, Billy and Angela with respect. You will continue to be a good husband and father. Work with Michelle to plan that vacation to Cancun. You wish to please Me, right my pet?”

“More than anything, My Lady.” Steve’s focus was entirely on Leigha. It would have taken Armageddon to ruin his concentration. “Wonderful”, Leigha kissed Steve on the lips. “As soon as you get to your car, you will be relaxed, alert, refreshed. Go make passionate love to Michelle. Have her call me. I need to plan my own vacation. Her travel agency always gives me great deals. I’ll be in touch too about a session with Billy. We can’t have him bullied at school. One more thing-Charlie will handle the bartending at your anniversary party next week.” I have to go. If all goes well, the guy you just met will make sure you have great PR about those condos. No problems from the environmentalists. Your Lady commands you-relax…listen…obey…go now, My precious pet.”

“Yes, My Lady.” Steve went to his car. As soon as he reached it, he snapped to attention. He felt great! He looked up and saw his beloved Lady waving to him. “See you later, Steve!” Hug Michelle and the kids!” “Yes, my Lady!” Steve honked the horn as he drove away. Lady Leigha was SO special. Just five months earlier, he and Michelle were in trouble. That affair he had-what WAS he thinking! Michelle stopped abusing prescription drugs almost immediately after they went to Lady’s hypnotherapy office after a friend told them of great results. Leigha cared about the kids. Plus, EVERYONE was special to Leigha. She knew people from all over town-police detectives, doctors, lawyers-even “regular” guys like Charlie the bartender. She turned that place into a moneymaker, and Charlie had enough money in a few months to care for his grandchildren. They all would do anything for Her. Steve mused that Leigha might be trying to help that guy Brian at the bar. But the thought passed quickly-he had a yearning to make love to his wife.

After watching Steve drive away, Leigha took the “Yes, We’re Open” sign and flipped it to “Sorry, We’re Closed.” There would be no more interruptions.

As Leigha opened the door to go back into the bar, Brian was coming out. “That’s it, I’m done!” he exclaimed. “Wish Charlie well-wherever the heck he went.” Leigha gently squeezed the disabled man’s shoulders. “No, Brian. Stay.” Charlie is working in the back (actually, he was asleep by now thanks to his Lady’s command). “I sent him to work so I could speak to you. I can help you. I don’t just own this bar. I’m a hypnotherapist. Steve is one of my clients.”

“Well, for a “client”, he was pretty darn chummy, don’t you think?”

“THAT’S part of my treatment.” Leigha replied. “I want all My patients to have good self-esteem. Let’s face it, you could use some, or why else would you be here? You’ve worked hard, put yourself in the public spotlight-just to drink all day?” I bet you took the day off from work just to come here.”

Brian couldn’t argue, and now She was intriguing. “Yes, that’s true.” Leigha made a mental note to plan all of his future vacations. Brian’s inner resolve turned to discouragement. “Ok, but what if YOUR way doesn’t work?”

“If My efforts fail, you may do as you wish. Just try My way.” Leigha steered Brian away from the bar. “Relax, I’m here for you.” She looked Her soon-to-be submissive in the eyes and whispered, “Relax, My pet. If you try it My way, you will NEVER be the same.”

Leigha led Brian to the bank of computers near the jukebox. She sat Brian in a standard office chair-the kind you adjust for height and to lean back in. The Domme kissed Brian on top of the head and said, “Let me check on Charlie. You close your eyes and relax. Focus on letting go of all your troubles.” Brian smiled and complied without thinking. Leigha went back to Her office. As She expected, Charlie was sound asleep on the couch. Leigha smiled to Herself. Charlie was a good pet. He worked hard all his life. Her focus helped him see he could give himself a break from 12-16 hour days running a bar. Under Leigha’s guidance, he hired two bartenders (with his Lady’s approval and entrance to Her stable of pets) with solid following in the area, and spent more time with his wife and grandchildren. As a result, the one-time dive was filled with people who loved Leigha, the color purple, and sharing what She had done for them.

Leigha stroked his temple and kissed his forehead. “Charlie, wake up My pet. Your Lady is here.” Charlie stirred, and smiled as soon as he made eye contact with Her soothing sensual eyes. “Yes, My Lady. Is everything alright?” “Yes Charlie, everything is fine. “ Leigha extended Her purple amethyst before his eyes. “I am so proud of you Charlie. The bar is doing well. You can retire soon.” Your Lady commands you. Relax…. listen…obey…I am working with Brian now. I have to go to him. You remember what to do?”

Charlie smiled with joy. “Yes, My Lady.” “Good boy. Relax…listen…obey…and do what you must. Remember I am honored by your devotion.” Leigha kissed Charlie softly. “Go now, My pet.” Charlie leaped off the couch, and was sitting at his Lady’s desk as She returned to Brian.

Brian still had his eyes closed, so that Leigha chuckled as She reached him. She had put in the computers so Her business pets could get work done. Every so often, she would use a male sub for Her pleasure-but only if they were single or unattached. Still, it was hard to find a man who could challenge Her intellectually. Steve was close, but he was married. No matter how powerful She was Leigha couldn’t ruin a person that way. Power was Her primary desire, and She was about to add another pet to the stable.

“Alright Brian. Please lean back in your chair. Remember, if this doesn’t work, you can walk out the door, no questions asked. Agreed?”

“Agreed.” Brian was so turned on by Her now. He had tried to hide it, but they both knew there was definite expansion inside his pants.

“Brian, this is an amethyst.” Once again, he noticed not just the purple jewel, but also Her cleavage and those gorgeous, haunting eyes. Leigha continued. “Purple is my favorite color, and this jewel-look at it Brian, has been in My family for years. See if you can find the center. Look deep…deeper…see how it shines?” Now, as you look, you notice how nice it feels to look at the amethyst. That helps you breathe deep. Focus. Relax. Breathe deeply. Keep looking, each breath bringing you relaxation. Now, look at this jewel, and tell me…why did you come here today?”

“I wanted to forget everything.” Brian’s voice was soft as he responded. His loneliness as a “crippled” man, the abuse in his family, the women who hurt him. Though he had accomplished much on sheer will, he hated having Cerebral Palsy.

Every minute or so, Leigha would tell him, “Relax Brian, focus, breathe deep. Look for the center of this jewel. I’m so proud of you. There is a Lady here who cares. “I’m here for you.” Brian’s mind was drifting, he felt relaxed sharing with this beautiful Woman.

After about ten minutes, Leigha lowered the amethyst and asked “Brian, how do you feel? “Good, he replied. Thank you.”

Leigha turned on the computer in front of Brian. “Brian, this program has been found to help relaxation. It takes about 10 minutes to download. Please sit back, and look at the screen.” “It’s working so far, Leigha.” Brian smiled. Maybe She could help him.

“Now you’ll notice, as the download counts down, that an exact replica of My amethyst will glide across the screen. Isn’t that nice?” “Wow, that’s great!” Her new sub exclaimed, not realizing his life would never be the same.

She leaned into his ear. “Good boy. Now remain quiet during this, or the program won’t work. Please only respond if I ask. Relax…listen…As you see the numbers increase, you’ll notice your body feel very warm. Let’s start with your toes. Feel the sensation go up. Relax, listen.5%…just starting to feel good. As the warmth grows, your breathing gets deeper, easier. There are no problems here, only solutions. Relax, and listen. 11%, the warmth is through your legs. Everything is fading in the warmth. I notice that your legs are very tight Brian. Let them tighten, then release. Good boy! As you breathe, open your mind. Any time I say ‘Relax, listen, you will go deeper for Me…the Lady who cares, the Lady who wants to help…21% now and so much closer to complete rest and relaxation. RELAXXX, LISTEN, Brian.” Look at that precious jewel, and listen. To the Lady that cares. In and out with your breathing…in through the nose, out through the mouth. 30% and sooo relaxed, soooo heavy. Your body is drifting, going deeper as you relax…listen.” Brian was indeed fading…”At 34% now, that warmth is spreading…relax…listen…go deeper for Me My pet. “Let your mind go. The warmth is through your chest. You’ll notice you desperately want to stare at the amethyst…it’s so pretty…shining…glimmering across the screen…relax…listen…to Me…My voice draws you to Me as You breathe in and out, deeper…I am a Lady who understands…who loves you…who can help you be the person you wish…41% now, as you relax…listen…to Me…your Lady…your friend and mentor…do you understand Brian? Would you like a beautiful Lady to be there for you always?

“Yesss, Leigha…” The glimmering purple jewel spellbound Brian, as Leigha’s words captivated him. “50%, My pet…halfway home to complete relaxation. RELAXXX, LISTEN…go deeper. For Me to be your Lady and mentor…you must obey. Open your mind to Me. My words, My thoughts. The warmth is all through you now…your shoulders, your back and face…sooo heavy, so tired…so open to Me. Your problems are dissolving…your body is melting…melting to Me…Relax, listen…go deeper…I can and will help you…60% now…open your mind, my precious Brian…Under My guidance, you will become a man of great strength and integrity…and whenever I say, Relax, listen…relax, listen and OBEY…you will go deeper.100 times down deep…71% and your mind is open…relaxed…breathe as your eyes grow heavy, sleepy…relaxed…Relax, listen, obey your Lady, your mentor….your conscience and friend…you are Mine…to serve, to love and obey…relax, listen…obey…80% now…so tired, so good…so melting for Me…89% now…breathe deep…open your eyes My pet…Brian complied…Look at the real amethyst Brian…stare at it…whenever you see this amethyst…and ONLY ME holding it…whenever you hear Me and ONLY Me say, “Your Lady commands you, relax, listen, obey…you will go one thousand times deeper than you are right now…and into trance…open only to Me and My words…There is a new life awaiting you, My pet…95% relax…listen…obey…close your eyes as we count down…Five, so heavy and relaxed, open to Me, your loving and dominant Lady…Four…unable to focus on anything but Me, My commands, and perfect relaxation…in a few seconds I will command you to sleep…Three…relax, listen, obey…body loose and limp…Two…almost ready now…overcome by My voice and My power…I will take good care of you…One…ready for sleep…a final deep breath…relax, listen, obey…and SLEEP MY PET!

An hour later, Lady Leigha kissed Brian on the lips. He opened his eyes, the amethyst before him. “Brian, look at the amethyst. Your Lady commands you, relax, listen…obey…Brian body wilted in the office chair. “Yes, my Lady…I will obey.” “Good boy…when I snap My fingers, you will be awake, alert, refreshed and ready for your life.” Relax, listen, obey, My pet. SNAP!

Startled, Brian opened his eyes. His Lady was before him, and the bar was filled with people. Leigha smiled, “How do you feel?” “Great my Lady. WONDERFUL!” “Do you wish to serve Me?”, Leigha asked intently. “Yes, more than anything.” The bar broke out in applause. “Drinks on the house!” yelled Charlie. “If that is Ok, My Lady?” “Of course, but get Brian a ginger ale. I don’t think he’ll be drinking anything stronger ever again.” She squeezed her new pet’s hand. “Let me introduce you to some people.” The patrons came to Brian single file.

“Brian, Steve you know.” Brian extended his hand warmly. “Good to see you.” Steve replied, “Hey, I hear you’re a big sports guy. We can have you over during the playoffs.”

Next, Leigha brought another man to Brian. “Doctor Mike Evans. I’m an orthopedic surgeon. I have a colleague that specializes in Cerebral Palsy. Let’s get you in for an appointment.”

A woman came forward, about five-four-like his Lady, about his height. “I’m Katherine. I’d love to talk to you about your TV work.”

After a few minutes, Leigha left her new pet to meet and greet by himself. It was good to see Brian-and all Her pets-smiling. She was very pleased with Her work.