The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legend of Creepy Hollow

The first girl’s name was Maria Contreres. She was a busty Latin girl who worked at a tavern called The Rusty Piper. She was a single mother with a three-year-old little girl and a 18-month-old boy but she was discovered walking naked through the middle of town, her mind seemingly wiped clean and her seemingly without any knowledge of who she was or how she’d gotten there.

The second girl’s name was Lulu Tolliver. She showed up a week after Maria Contreres. By all accounts, Lulu was a shy girl. She was nineteen and she still lived at home, taking care of her sickly mother. She had long, straight brown hair and a slender build and just like Contreres, she’d been discovered in the middle of town, her body stripped of all its clothes and her mind stripped of any thought.

One girl perhaps might have been explained, but two seemingly unrelated young women, that stretched credulity. Maria had something of a wild side but the same couldn’t be said for Lulu, and both women were seemingly stable individuals so how could something like this have happened.

That was what buzz around town. Everyone wanted to know what had happened.

The third girl was Brittney Madison. Brittney was a high school student. She was a cheerleader but she was also one of the top students in her class. She had visions of going to college but after she was discovered walking naked through the middle of town, the best she could manage was a little giggle every once in a while when something tickled her fancy.

The town was in a panic. Brittney had been discovered a week after Lulu and Lulu had been discovered a week after Maria. There were some that said that that constituted a pattern and there were others that said that it was mere coincidence, but one thing was certain. Whatever was happening, no one wanted to be next.

Izzie Bodkrane was certainly one of those who believed that something was amiss. The twentyfour-year-old schoolteacher watched the news with growing trepidation. It wasn’t like she thought that she was going to be next but still, that didn’t matter. There was something here, something supernatural and Izzie wanted no part of it.

Maria seemed to finally come out of it, whatever it was. Maria, like Lulu and Brittney after her, had been taken to a local hospital and had been put under protective custody. Tests had been run on Maria and the others to see if there were any illicit drugs in her system and when those drugs had proved negative, the authorities had decided to take a wait and see approach.

What Maria finally remembered wasn’t much. She remembered getting off of work. She remembered walking home and then ... and then nothing ... until she was there in the town square.

Did she realize she was walking through town naked, one of her therapists had asked and Maria shook her head. Not at the time, she’d said.

But she realized it now?

Yes, of course she realized it now.

So what happened?

She shook her head. She didn’t know. She got off work and then ... something happened ... and she found herself naked in the middle of town.

The therapist tried again. There had to be something, he told her, and once again, he led her through the sequence of ... of whatever it was ... that had led to Maria being found naked.

Once again, it was to no avail, and once again, they tried it again.

It had been during yet another seemingly fruitless recounting of the events when Maria had suddenly sat up straight, her eyes wide with panic. “The headless horseman,” she said.

“What?”

But the girl said nothing.

“You said something,” the therapist said.

The girl’s eyes lost a little of their panic and then her face seemed to lose even more of the obvious terror. “What?” she asked.

“You said something,” the man said.

“What did I say?”

“It sounded like, and forgive me if I say this, but it sounded like, the headless horseman.”

Once more, the girl’s face took on a panicked look and then she shook her head as if to try and clear it of some clearly unpalatable thought.

“What is it?” the man asked.

“I remember something.”

“What?”

“I remember being ravished,” Maria said slowly. “I remember being ravished ... and I remember liking it.”

“You remember being ravished?”

Maria nodded.

“By who?” the therapist asked.

“This is going to sound crazy,” Maria said, “but I think it was ... I think it was the headless horseman.”

“What did you say?”

“I think it was the headless horseman.”

As much as the man tried to keep his composure even, even he had to smile at that. “The headless horseman,” her therapist said. “What makes you say that?”

Maria glared at the man. “I’m not making this up,” she said.

“I didn’t say you were,” the man said.

“No, but you were thinking it.”

“Why don’t you tell me what happened.”

Maria was quiet.

“Maria,” the man said. “Can you tell me what happened?”

Still, Maria was quiet.

“Maria?” the man asked.

“I know,” the girl said finally. “I know what you want, but I don’t think I can.”

“You don’t think you can?”

“I can’t tell you what you want to know.”

“Why not?”

But the girl was silent.

“Maria?”

“I know,” she said with irritation. “I know.”

“What do you know?”

“You want to know why I said what I said and I can’t tell you. I just know I was right but I can’t tell you why I was right.”

The therapist sat back in his chair and he looked at the girl. The story was fantastic, of course. After all, the headless horseman? That was a story you told children who refused to behave, and it worked ... for a while at least ... until the kids finally figured out that it had nothing to do with them, and after that, the story never worked again.

So why would a grown woman suddenly mention that story?

The therapist had no idea.

Hell, no one knew exactly how old the story was but it had to be old because the protagonist in the story had set out on horseback. No one ever knew why or if they did, they didn’t say why, but it really wasn’t important. The story simply was what it was. A rider had set out all alone.

Night came quickly in these parts and so it was that night overtook the rider and rather than stop for the night, the rider had pressed on.

Perhaps the rider would have made it if it weren’t for the fog but on that night, a fog had come up, a fog so thick and heavy that it obscured everything.

The rider should have stopped then, so the story went. The rider should have turned back but the rider didn’t and because of it, the rider was lost.

This was usually where a wide-eyed youngster would ask a parent what happened to the rider.

“They never found the rider,” the parent would invariably say. “They found the horse in Creepy Hollow, but the rider was never seen again.”

“But what happened?”

“They say the rider lost his head. He should have turned back when he had the chance, but they say he’s still out there now, still there in the Creepy Hollow, still looking for some unsuspecting soul that would show him the way out. That’s why we don’t go out alone,” the parent would tell his child. “That’s why we don’t ever go into Creepy Hollow. Do you understand?”

“Yes, daddy,” or “yes, mommy,” the child would invariably reply.

Of course, as the children grew older, they found that Creepy Hollow was a great place to go if one wanted to make out. The trees were so twisted and scary looking. It was a great way for boys to show off in front of girls who sometimes weren’t as scared as they let on, and if that led to rather spirited coupling, well no one, not even the trees was likely to complain.

And all of that came back to the same question that the therapist had asked himself. Why would a grown woman mention the headless horseman?

And that, seemingly, was a question for which there was no answer.

That night, Maria Contreres was alone in her bed when she started to feel cold. She tried to pull the covers up around her but surprisingly, that did nothing to ease the cold and then she heard the voice in her mind.

“You told them about me, didn’t you?”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“Don’t lie to me. Of course you meant to.”

“No,” Maria whimpered. “No, I didn’t.”

“Liar. I know you better than you know yourself.”

“No,” Maria whimpered again. “No. Really. I’m telling you the truth.”

“Someone needs to be punished.”

“No, really.”

Maria’s whimpering thoughts melted into nothingness as she felt the tongue between her legs.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned as her hands squeezed her tits and as that tongue worked her pussy. “Oh fuck.”

The owner of that tongue didn’t answer Maria’s cries. In fact, the owner of that tongue said nothing at all.

But then the owner of that tongue didn’t have to say anything because Maria’s body was saying everything that needed to be said. Her body bounced on the bed and her hands played with her tits and she couldn’t help but moan as that tongue took her higher and higher.

“How’s that?” asked the voice in her head.

“I love it,” Maria moaned although she was sure the voice already knew it.

“Are you going to cum for me?” the voice asked.

“Oh yeah. I’m going to cum so hard.”

“I know you will,” the voice said, “but right now, I want you to show me. Show me how much you like my tongue.”

Maria already knew how she was going to show her and as she came, she knew she was right. She knew exactly how she was going to show that tongue.

The next morning when a friend came by to see Maria, she found the woman alone in her bed, one hand between her legs even as the other rubbed her pussy. “Fuck me,” she kept moaning mindlessly. “Fuck me.”

The story of the headless horseman might be the type of stories that adults would tell to children but children weren’t the only ones that were affected by the story. In a small town, word spreads fast. No one knew exactly how the secret was revealed but it wasn’t long before everyone knew what Maria Contreres had said and for someone as superstitious as Izzie Bodkrane, there were few things more terrifying than a mythical wraith suddenly stepping out of her childhood fears and coming back to life.

But there were a few things worse than that.

Her name was Tina Tassle and she was the mayor’s daughter. By all accounts, she was quite a looker and it was clear the boys all had their eyes on her but then the boys weren’t the only one.

Izzie wasn’t sure when she’d realized just how much she wanted to be with the fiery redhead, but it was clear that that definitely was what she wanted. She’d surreptitiously watch whenever Tina passed by and she’d imagine what it would be like if she could be with her.

The problem was it wasn’t like she could actually come out and tell Tina how she felt, especially since it was clear that Tina didn’t feel the same way. Tina liked boys, and there was one boy in particular that she really liked.

His name was Ben Brown and in high school, he’d been the quarterback of the football team. Ben and Tina had been high school sweethearts but when Ben had gone off to college, Izzie had thought that maybe that would have broken them up, but he was back again and the two of them were back together again and stronger than ever.

Izzie couldn’t help it. She hated Ben Brown.

And that feeling was mutual, it seemed. There was no reason why Ben should hate her, but it seemed as if he did.

But perhaps Izzie should have paid a little more attention to the supernatural world.

It was a party at Tina’s house, of all places, when it all started. Izzie had gone there for some fun but as the night wore on, she’d found herself becoming more and more agitated and she knew exactly why.

It was Ben. He was bad enough when he wasn’t drunk but now, he was even more boisterous and more of a jerk than he had been before. What the hell did Tina see in him?

She was getting a little bit drunk herself, Izzie knew, and angry and drunk was never a good combination. “I gotta go,” she told her host.

“Really?”

“Really.”

Ben seemed to pop up out of nowhere. “Yeah, you know our little Izzie. She’s got to get home before the headless horseman gets her.”

Izzie glared at the man. That wasn’t it, she told herself. Well, it wasn’t the only reason.

Tina put a hand on her boyfriend’s arm. “Now, Ben,” she said. “Be good. You promised.”

“Sorry, babe,” the man said but from Izzie’s way of looking at it, he didn’t look all that sorry.

“Are you sure you can’t stay?” Tina asked.

Izzie shook her head. “I think I gotta go.”

“You going to be all right. You want me to get one of the guys to take you home?”

“No, I’ll be fine.”

“You sure?”

Izzie nodded again. “I’ll be fine.”

It wasn’t like she lived all that far away and the streets were pretty quiet but even so, Izzie was having second thoughts. Maybe she should have taken Tina up on her offer. The only thing was guys were almost as bad as cockroaches. If one took her home, it would be impossible to get rid of him and once you had one guy around, there’d always be more that you weren’t seeing lurking around. It would be better to get herself home on her own.

She pulled her jacket just a little tighter. The cool night air seemed to invigorate her.

What was that?

It sounded like hoofbeats.

Izzie looked around her. Hoofbeats? Who the hell would be riding a horse in town? All the same, she pulled her jacket tighter and she quickened her pace.

There it was again. The sound of hoofbeats. She looked around her but she saw nothing.

It couldn’t be, the girl thought as she quickened her pace. It couldn’t be.

There it was again and it sounded closer now. Izzie was practically running now. She was almost home but was she close enough?

She was practically running now. It seemed as if she could hear the hoofbeats echoing off the buildings around her but when she looked around, there was nothing there. How was it that no one could hear this? How was it that there wasn’t a single car in the street?

She arrived home and her hands fumbled as she tried to get the key in the lock. Finally though, she managed to do it.

The key turned.

The door opened.

And suddenly she was safely inside and Izzie breathed a sigh of relief as she tried to get her breathing under control. That had been close.

That had been silly, she told herself. There wasn’t really anything there. She’d just been plain silly.

The only thing was she was having a hard time making herself believe that.

* * *

Izzie awoke to find herself in a thick, grey fog. From the very outset, she began to panic. Where the hell was she? Why the hell wasn’t she in her bedroom?

She was still dressed for bed and that made it worse. A large, oversized t-shirt and one lonely pair of panties was hardly much protection against a cold and clammy fog.

She was outside although as dense as the fog was, she couldn’t say much more than that. Heck, she could barely see the ground but she knew she was outside.

But where outside? That was the question.

Izzie could feel her heart pounding away inside her. It threatened to overwhelm her. She wanted to run and she would have run if she’d known in what direction she was supposed to go but not knowing where she was supposed to run meant that running around half-cocked might be even worse, so in the end, she ended up standing her ground.

She heard it first. It was a slow clip clop. Clip clop. The unmistakable sounds of a horse’s hooves and those hooves were coming in her direction.

The fog, she realized, seemed to be lifting, but it wasn’t lifting fast enough. She thought of running but again with her inability to see, she was forced to hold her ground.

The fog was lifting quickly, more quickly than fog should have lifted, but Izzie knew it was too late. Even if she’d tried to run, she was on foot and her pursuer would be on horseback. She didn’t stand a chance so she just stood and waited.

The fog lifted just as the horse and rider came into view.

The horse and rider were hardly what Izzie expected to see. The horse was an old dappled grey and the rider was ... well, the rider was a girl, a girl who was barely older than some of the teenagers that Izzie taught. She was dressed all in white and her blond hair came almost all the way down to the horse’s saddle. The girl looked down. “It’s nice to meet you at last, Izzie.”

“You know my name?”

“Of course. I’ve been waiting for you.”

“For me?” Izzie squawked.

“Of course.”

“Why were you waiting for me?”

The girl dropped down from the horse’s saddle and it was only then that Izzie realized that the girl wasn’t even as tall as she was. Up in the saddle, she’d looked somewhat imposing but here on the ground, she looked almost ordinary. “Do you know who I am?”

Izzie shook her head.

“Come now, Izzie. I’m going to be hurt if you don’t know who I am.”

Izzie shook her head. “I-I’m afraid I don’t know.”

“Izzie.”

The schoolteacher stared. She knew what she’d expected to see. It was her worst fear and yet, and yet this girl wasn’t anything like what she expected. “You ... you’re not ... you’re not—”

“That’s it. Put it all together.”

“You’re not the headless horseman, are you?”

The girl smiled. “There you go. I knew you could do it.”

“B-b-but the headless horseman’s a man.”

“What makes you say that?”

The stories. They all say he is.”

“Yes well, I’m not a man as you can see.”

“But ... but—”

“But what?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Why do you think they call me the headless horseman?”

Izzie shook her head.

Without any warning, the girl let her dress drop to the ground. Do you see a cock here?”

Izzie shook her head.

“B-b-but I thought—”

“You thought it was because I was lost. That’s what the stories all say, that I lost my head. You thought that’s why they called me that, because I couldn’t find my way out of here.”

“Out of here?”

“You do know where you are, don’t you?”

It was only then that Izzie looked around at the trees all bent and warped, at the very trees that had given this place its name. “The Creepy Hollow,” she said.

“That’s right. The Creepy Hollow.”

“What do you want from me?” Izzie asked.

“I want to help you.”

“Help me? Help me do what?”

“I can help you get what you want but for me to help you, you have to agree to help me.”

“How do you know what I want?”

The blond fixed Izzie with a hard stare. “I know,” she said. “I know what you want.”

There was something in the way the blond said those last words that made her think maybe the blond did know what she wanted but she still didn’t see how the blond could help her.

“I can help you,” the blond said, “but for me to help you, you’re going to have to help me.”

“I don’t understand.”

“What’s there to understand? You rub my back and I rub yours.”

Izzie didn’t say anything.

“If it helps you to know it, I’m going to help myself to what I want, no matter what you say.”

“Then what do you need me for.”

“I need a willing participant.”

“And the others, Maria and Lulu and Brittany.”

“Let’s not talk about them.”

“Why not?”

“Because they weren’t able to give me what I needed but you can.”

“I still don’t understand. What can I give you?”

“I need to be released from my prison.”

“From your prison?”

“From this place. I can’t leave unless someone helps me go.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s all you have to do.”

“Okay, I guess. I’ll help you if you want me to.”

“You shouldn’t say something like that if you don’t actually mean it.”

Izzie smiled to herself. The blond girl was trying to sound tough and it might actually have worked if the blond could somehow look tough, but hell, the girl was hardly older than any of her students. What was she? Nineteen? Twenty? Of course, there were plenty of girls that could look tough at that age, but this one wasn’t one of those. “Who says I don’t mean it?” Izzie asked.

“I’m so glad to hear you say that.”

“Yeah, and why’s that?”

“Because I want you to get everything you deserve.”

“What do I deserve?”

“This.”

It took Izzie a moment to realize what was happening. This girl was coming towards her and she was naked.

“You seem to be overdressed,” the girl said.

And then she wasn’t.

If Izzie had felt underdressed in just her t-shirt and her panties, she should have felt even more underdressed wearing nothing at all, but that wasn’t what she felt at all. What she felt was excitement. There wasn’t any doubt about what the girl was intending to do.

“You understand now,” the blond said as one of her hands cupped Izzie’s tits. “You belong to me.”

Izzie wanted to speak but when she tried to open her mouth, she found herself incapable of moving.

“Kiss me.”

Izzie finally found herself able to move but there was only one thing her body wanted to do. She kissed the blond.

“You belong to me,” the blond said again.

Yes, Izzie thought.

“You will pleasure me like the others were unable to do.”

Of course, Izzie thought, and already, she could picture herself between the blond’s legs. She could picture her tongue prying the girl’s lips apart and then she could picture her tongue finding its way to the most sensitive of places.

And then it wasn’t just picturing it. She could hear it, too, as the blond moaned and even if her moans were just whimpering, wordless mewings, those moans might as well have been cries telling her to lick her clit, to do it harder.

And of course, Izzie wouldn’t back down. Not after she’d come that far. She’d keep licking the blond’s pussy.

And the blond wouldn’t be able to control herself. Oh, she’d try of course, but once Izzie got her tongue on her, she wouldn’t be able to control herself and in the end, she wouldn’t want to control herself.

And that’s when Izzie realized it. This wasn’t just some sort of random imagining. This was real. It really was her tongue between the blond’s legs and she really was about to make her cum.

“Yes,” the blond cried out and then she cried out again. “Yes, yes, yes.”

She was cumming, Izzie realized and she knew that was just the way it was supposed to be and Izzie knew she couldn’t wait until she did it again.

* * *

There was a knock on a door and Tina Tassle pulled herself away from the show she’d been watching on TV. Her wedding day was barely a week away and she was trying to keep herself relaxed but there was so much to do. She went to the door even as she wondered who it could be at this late hour.

She couldn’t help but gasp as she looked through the peep hole. Izzie Bodkrane? How long had it been since she’d gone missing? It must have been at least a couple of months. No. More that that. Where had she been and why was she here?

Tina pulled the door open. “Izzie,” she said. “Is that really you?”

“It’s me,” Izzie said.

There was ... something off about the girl. But what it was, Tina had no idea. “Where have you been?” she asked.

“Away.”

“I know that,” Tina said, “but where were you. We were all so worried about you.”

“All?”

Did she know about that, Tina wondered. Sure, Ben had said some mean things when Izzie had gone missing, and yes, he’d been contrite after it turned out that she was really gone, but really, how could she have known that. “We missed you,” Tina said again. “Where were you?”

“I was away, but I’m back now.”

Tina stared blankly at her friend. The answer was an odd one and she wasn’t sure how to respond to it so instead of saying anything, she just waited.

“Do you know why I came back?” Izzie asked.

Tina shook her head.

“I came back for you.”

“For me?” Tina stammered. “Why would you come back for me?”

“Because you need me.”

“I ... hey ... what are you doing?”

But Izzie was done talking. Already, she was moving forward.

Oooh cold, Tina thought as she felt the other girl’s fingers on her arms but almost immediately, that changed and almost as quickly as she felt the cold it was as if she felt heat radiating from those fingers. “What are you doing to me?”

“What I should have done long ago.”

Already, Izzie was pushing an unresisting Tina back into her apartment.

“You’re going to like this,” Izzie told the other girl.

What? No. Oh my God. She was kissing her, the redhead thought and yet she did nothing to push Izzie away. Oh my God. She shouldn’t be liking this, but ...

Mmm, but it felt good and now it wasn’t just where the other girl’s fingers were touching her that felt hot. It was her entire body.

Izzie leaned in again and once more, her lips kissed Tina’s.

Oh my God, Tina thought. She shouldn’t be liking this, and yet ...

Izzie kissed her again and this time, Tina didn’t fight it. This time, Tina kissed her back.

Oh my God, the redhead thought. Oh my God. The other girl’s lips, they just felt ... they felt so right.

One of Izzie’s hands slid around to caress Tina’s tits. “I know what you want,” she said and Tina could only nod numbly.

It wasn’t long before Izzie was unbuttoning the other girl’s shirt and then her hand was sliding inside Tina’s top.

“Oh my God,” Tina moaned as Izzie’s hands touched her bare skin. Izzie’s hands were hot. Not hot in a bad way, but hot. Oh my God. Those hands were so relaxing.

“You can put your hands around me.”

“What?”

“You can put your hands around me,” Izzie said. “I want you to do it. I want you to put your hands around me.”

Tina’s hands seemed to move almost of their own accord and the they were sliding around the other girl’s waist.

“How do you like that?”

Tina nodded. “It’s good.”

“I told you. I knew what you wanted.”

Again, Tina nodded.

“I know what else you want.”

Tina said nothing and that’s when Izzie slipped her shirt off her shoulders and let her hands feel the other girl’s tits.

“Oh my God,” Tina gasped.

Izzie grinned and with that, she undid the other girl’s bra.

“Oh my God,” Tina gasped again as Izzie’s hands once more cupped her tits. Oh geez, that felt so good. Oh geez, that felt so fucking good.

Tina hadn’t even realized it but she’d been tugging Izzie’s top out of her jeans and now as her own hands slid under the that top, now as her own hands finally came into contact with the other girl’s skin, now she was feeling it again. She was feeling the heat of the other girl’s body through her hands.

“You know what you want to do.”

Tina didn’t have to be told twice as her hands pulled that top higher and then she was sliding that top over the other girl’s head.

Oh my God. Izzie wasn’t even wearing a bra and Tina found herself starting at the other girl’s tits. She wanted to touch them. She wanted touch the other girl’s tits.

“Not yet,” Izzie said almost as if she knew what Tina was thinking.

“What?”

“I said not yet.”

“But why?”

Izzie didn’t bother to answer the girl directly. Instead, she just moved in and then she was pressing her breasts against the other girl’s tits.

“Oh my God,” Tina moaned yet again as she once more felt the heat radiating from Izzie’s body. “Oh my God.”

And that’s when Izzie pressed her lips against Tina’s and when Izzie kissed her, Tina kissed her back. Izzie could do whatever she wanted to her, Tina realized. She wasn’t going to object. Not anymore, she wasn’t.

Izzie broke the kiss but she wasn’t going away. Her hands were roaming over Tina’s body and that’s when Tina realized she was taking off her jeans and Tina knew what she needed to do. Even as Izzie was helping Tina out of her jeans, Tina was doing the very same thing to Izzie.

“I can see someone’s getting into the swing of things,” Izzie said.

Tina didn’t have to think twice. Of course, she was getting into the swing of things.

Tina’s hands roamed all over the other girl’s body and wherever those hands went, Izzie could feel the heat and Izzie knew she wanted it. She wanted to feel the heat.

Izzie’s hands turned a willing Tina around. Tina could feel Izzie’s tits as they pressed against her back and then Tina felt the other girl take her panties down. She was finally naked. She was naked and she was wet as she felt Izzie’s fingers slide between her legs. Oh God. Those fingers were hot.

“You don’t really like boys, do you?”

There wasn’t a doubt in Tina’s mind as to what her friend meant by that. Sure, it was okay to have boys as friends but it was all about where Izzie’s fingers were and Izzie was right. She didn’t ever need a boy there.

“Well?”

Tina moaned. “I don’t like boys,” she said.

“I’ll bet I know what you do like.”

“What?”

“You want me to show you?”

“Yes.”

Izzie just smiled. “I was kind of hoping you’d say that,” and she began to start pushing Tina towards the couch and with every step, Tina could feel her anticipation growing.

Izzie reached out and she took the remote control for the TV and she shut the TV off. “I don’t think we need any interruptions now, do we?”

Tina shook her head.

“Now let’s see if I can figure out what you like.”

Tina couldn’t help but moan as the other woman slipped down between her legs. Izzie’s thumbs stroked her pussy but Tina already knew that wasn’t what she wanted there.

And then Tina moaned as Izzie’s tongue finally replaced the fingers. “Oh my God,” the redhead moaned as her body bucked. “Oh my God, yes,” she cried out in desperation. “Eat me. Eat me. Oh my God, yes. Eat me.”

Izzie’s tongue was doing exactly that and now that she’d gotten down to what she wanted to do, it was clear there wasn’t going to be any stopping her.

Tina twisted and moaned on the couch. “Oh my God. You’re going to make me cum.”

And still, Izzie said nothing.

“You’re going to make me cum,” Tina cried out again.

And still, Izzie said nothing.

“I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Oh my God. I’m cumming.”

And still, Izzie said nothing, but then really, what was there left to say. Tina’s screams had said it all.

Finally, Izzie pulled back. “Did you like that?” she asked.

“Mmm yeah,” Tina moaned dreamily. “It was good.”

“Was it now?”

“Uh huh.”

“Was it better than a boy could have done.”

“Ye-e-e-eah,” and then Tina sat up straight. “Oh my God. Ben.”

“What about him?”

“We’re engaged to be married.”

“So.”

“Oh my God. I can’t believe it. I just cheated on him.”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Yes, I did. I just cheated on him, and I did it with a girl. Oh my God. I am such a slut.”

“No you aren’t. You’re not a slut.”

“Yes, I am.”

“No, you’re not. You just found out something new, something you didn’t know before.”

“What?”

“You just found out how exciting girls are.”

Tina shook her head. “No, no, no. That’s wrong. That’s not what I was doing.”

“No, it’s not, but that’s because you haven’t done it yet.”

“What?”

“There’s a second part.”

“A second part to what?”

“A second part to your awakening. A second part to finding out just how wonderful girls are. A second part to finding out why you don’t need boys.”

Tina shook her head. This was wrong.

“Are you ready to start?”

“No, you’re wrong.”

“Then it wouldn’t hurt to try it out,” and even as she said it, Izzie let a hand stroke Tina’s arm.

Tina stopped and she looked down at the hand on her arm. She couldn’t remember what she was saying, but whatever it was, it couldn’t possibly be as important as the feel of that hand on her arm.

Heat seemed to radiate from that hand and it seemed to flow through her arm, but it wasn’t just her arm. It was her whole body. She felt good. She felt really, really good.

“You wouldn’t mind, would you?” Izzie asked.

“Huh?”

“I asked you a question.”

“What?”

“I asked if you wouldn’t mind eating my pussy.”

“No. I wouldn’t mind doing that.”

“You’re sure about that?”

“Of course, I’m sure. I love eating pussy.”

“Show me.”

That was how Izzie and Tina switched places with Tina’s face between Izzie’s thighs. That was how Tina’s tongue ended up licking Izzie’s pussy, and when Izzie finally came, that was how Tina was there to lap up her juices.

“I thought you were engaged to be married,” Izzie said when it was done.

“What?”

“To Ben Brown.”

“Oh him.”

“What?”

“I guess I never really liked him.”

“No?”

“Well you know how it is.”

“No, I’m afraid I don’t.”

“You know how it is. I know you do.”

“Tell me.”

“Well, he’s a guy.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So he’s not like us.”

“What do you mean?”

“He doesn’t have a pussy to lick and girls like us, we just can’t help ourselves.”

“I know I can’t,” Izzie admitted.

“Me neither.”

“So you going to break up with him?”

“I think I ought to. I mean, it wouldn’t be fair to him. It would be like ... like leading him on.”

“I guess you’re right.”

“So you want to stick around. We could ... you know.”

“I’d love to,” Izzie said, “but there’s some errands I have to run first, but can I take a rain check?”

“Be my guest. I’ll be here waiting.”

* * *

You did good, said the voice in Izzie’s head.

Why couldn’t I stay.

You heard what I said.

So why’d you make me leave, Izzie asked the voice in her head.

There’s someone I want you to meet.

Her name is Maria Contreres.

Why do you want me to meet her?

She’s like you and me.

How so?

The voice in her head seemed to chuckle. She’s got a pretty pussy and she might not know it yet, but she likes girls, too.