The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks

By The Writer

CHAPTER 14

“The gallows in my garden, people say,
Is new and neat and adequately tall;
I tie the noose on in a knowing way
As one that knots his necktie for a ball;
But just as all the neighbours on the wall
Are drawing a long breath to shout “Hurray!”
The strangest whim has seized me. . . After all
I think I will not hang myself to-day.”
- G.K. Chesterton

Months passed. I took care of some things, made a few changes, and life went on – though it could, of course, never be the same.

I’d never killed a man until I shot Mac. It really wasn’t difficult at all. I guess I had been in a daze through most of the thing. I wasn’t angry, that came later. I didn’t feel anything at all; I just did what I did.

Butch survived but will have a permanent limp. Pete and Sean were both killed in the final raid. The other SEALs came through unscathed or with minor wounds.

We ex-filtrated the area before the cops arrived and left most of the mess for them to clean up. I took care of things with Butch’s superiors in the navy.

Sammy discovered I had impregnated her that first morning I was with her. It didn’t take long before all the other girls began missing their periods, except Emily. Today I wanted to give her the baby she desired.

I leaned back, relaxing in the hot tub on the veranda of my penthouse. Emily, without her bikini top, was half lying on me, kissing my neck and chest while below the water her soft fingers stroked my hardening member. Lying against my left side was Krista, murmuring softly as she kissed and caressed me.

“Daniel, would you like more champagne?” Krista asked.

I looked down at Emily licking and sucking my nipple, her blonde hair darkened by the water. “No, let’s go inside, all of us. I need to take care of Emily, but I want you too.”

“Oh yes, let’s go,” the pretty blonde said looking up at me. “Put a baby in me, please. I’m fertile right now.”

We untangled ourselves and stepped out of the tub. We used big, fluffy towels to dry off before all three of us trooped into the living room, Krista carrying the champagne.

Sam was stretched out on the sofa. She was showing her pregnancy now and feeling it too. “We’re having a threesome,” Krista told her with a laugh.

“Wish I could join you,” she said as we headed toward my bedroom, “but I’m just not up for it.”

“Daniel’s gonna give me a baby,” Emily told her, the excitement apparent in her voice.

Sam responded with a smile, “Wonderful, good luck,” before again closing her eyes.

In my bedroom, Krista poured the champagne while Emily and I slipped out of our suits. She handed me a glass and I sat on the edge of the bed, sipping the cool, bubbly wine while Emily knelt at my feet to suck and lick me.

Krista quickly slipped out of her bikini and came to stand beside me. She pulled my head to her breasts so I could suck and nibble her nipples now darker and more sensitive with her pregnancy. She sighed softly as I ran my hand down, feeling the slight swell our baby was making in her belly, then down to her vulva, swollen, slick with arousal.

Down below, Emily was sucking; licking my erect cock while her soft fingers caressed my balls and perineum. I reached down to pull her mouth from my cock, her lips making a lascivious sucking sound as they slid off me. “Time to make that baby,” I said with a chuckle.

“Oh, yes, Daniel,” she cried. I stood so she could get on the bed. “How do you want me?” she asked as she lay down.

“On your back is best for getting pregnant,” Krista said.

“Yeah, stay on your back, like you are now,” I told Emily. “Krista, you lie down next to her.”

Krista giggled a little as I climbed over her to position myself above Emily.

Immediately, Emily circled my neck with her arms, drawing me down to her. We kissed, our tongues entwining, she murmuring softly in the back of her throat. As we parted from the kiss, “Now put a baby in me,” she said, her blue eyes on my face.

I slid my hand down her body, pausing to cup her breast and gently tweak her nipple, then down again to her core. As I touched her, finding her labia swollen and slick, “Put it in, please, I’m ready,” she whispered.

“Give it to her, give her your baby,” said Krista, lying on her side, watching. “Then do me.”

Holding my erect organ in my hand, I pressed it to her, rubbing it over her slick folds before slowly pressing the head into her. I moved my hand up and looking at her face, slid myself into Emily. “Yes... Oh Yes,” she cried, bucking her hips up, seeking deeper penetration of my member into her slick vagina.

I pushed in till my pubic bone was pressing against her. Emily wrapped her legs around my waist. “Fuck me, Daniel. Give me your baby,” she cried as I began stroking inside her, long and deep.

I looked into her eyes, staring back at me, while I stroked my rigid organ inside her. Suddenly, I saw Emily’s eyes glaze over, and then close as she raised her pelvis even higher, pressing even tighter to me, her vagina convulsing over my hard length. “Oh... Oh.... OHH,” she cried reaching her peak.

Gasping, she held stationary like that for several long moments, her back arched, supported only by her shoulders on the bed and her legs around my waist. When she was able to relax her muscles, I lowered myself, supported by my hands on each side of her shoulders. “Um, good,” Emily sighed, pulling me down, kissing my face, my neck, my ear. “You didn’t cum?”

“Not yet, but soon,” I laughed.

“Then fuck me more, fill me with your sperm,” she said, kissing me deeply.

Krista was caressing both of us while we were making love, touching and kissing our arms, our shoulders, our necks.

I turned my head to have Krista pull me to her, kissing me deeply, her tongue penetrating my mouth, then retreating as I forced my tongue between her lips. With a loud intake of breath, she pulled her mouth from mine. “Hurry, do Emily, give her your baby. I need you too,” she gasped.

“Yeah, give me your baby,” Emily said, rolling her bottom, creating extremely pleasurable sensations for my cock still inside her.

“I’ll give it to you,” I growled, moving my hands to her bottom, grasping tightly. I pulled back, then drove in hard, giving her the deep fucking she and I both wanted. Her legs were around my waist again, her hands holding me tight to her as she gasped and moaned in my ear.

I was pummeling her pussy, driving into her over and over until, with a loud gasping moan, Emily began cumming again. I could feel her vagina convulsing over me, the strong contractions rolling along the length of my hard cock pistoning deep inside her. And then with a triumphant cry, I was cumming—pumping what felt like gallons of semen into Emily’s convulsing pussy.

After long moments of orgasmic pleasure, I collapsed onto Emily. Her arms tight around me, she was kissing and licking my face, my neck, my ear as she murmured inarticulate words of love. Carefully, I moved to lie beside her, Emily on one side, Krista on the other. As Emily cuddled to me, “Lie on your back, put your knees up,” Krista told her. “You want Daniel’s sperm in your womb, don’t you?”

Without a word, she moved as Krista suggested. We were both breathing hard, still finding speech difficult. I lay on my side, facing Emily, and put my arm over her shoulders, pressing my face to her smooth neck.

After breathing became easier, Emily turned her face to me and giggled. “That was a good one. I think you really put a baby in me.”

I looked into her bright blue eyes and chuckled, “That was the idea.”

“Not the whole idea,” said Krista, pressing against my back. I could feel her breasts soft against me as she kissed my neck and ear.

“Go ahead, do Krista now,” Emily whispered with a smile.

Krista gave a small laugh and said, “Yes, do me good,” at the same time sliding down a little so she could reach over my thigh to stroke my penis.

I raised up to brush my lips against Emily’s before turning to Krista. Her eyes smiling at me, she continued stroking my dick, now beginning to fill with blood. Still with her soft fingers on my hardening organ she moved her face to mine, pressing her lips to mine for a deep kiss. As we parted, “I love you, Daniel,” she said softly.

“I love you,” I whispered, kissing her again.

Now Krista was sliding down my body, kissing and licking. She paused to suck at each of my nipples before moving on. Sliding lower, she inserted her tongue-tip into my navel, looking up and smiling when I shivered at the ticklish sensation. Then she was over my crotch, holding my penis in her soft fingers, letting her breath flow over my organ.

I waited for what I knew was going to happen. Soon, I felt her soft tongue on me, then her lips, as she sucked, drawing blood into my organ while with her fingertips she caressed my shaft, my balls, my perineum.

Releasing my erect organ from her lips, she looked up at me. “Daniel, I want you to do something for me.” She paused, her eyes on mine before continuing. “I want you to sodomize me. And hard, I want you to take me hard.”

Krista and I had only engaged in anal sex once before, and she had initiated it that time too. I looked into her eyes. “Are you sure?”

“Seeing you and Emily making a baby like that got me so excited. That’s what I need. I need you to take me hard, make me feel it.”

I stroked her hair. “If that’s what you want, get the lube.”

She reached over to take the lube from the drawer in the bedside table. Quickly, she spread it over my erect organ, then around and inside her anus. She knelt on the bed and turned her head back to look at me. “Come on, Daniel darling, do me,” she said, her voice low.

“Yeah, do her, do her hard. She needs it,” echoed Emily.

I didn’t say anything, just kissed Emily briefly before positioning myself behind Krista. I paused for a moment to admire her lovely bottom. I remembered the day I first met her and saw her beautiful ass covered by a filmy gown when she welcomed me to my grandfather’s home.

Impatiently, my first lover from many years ago, wriggled her somewhat older but still tight bottom at me as she turned to give me a lopsided smile. “Take me, please,” she begged.

With one hand on her shapely butt, the other holding my dick, I pressed myself into her. There was momentary resistance until my cock-head popped through her sphincter. She wriggled her bottom again and gasped, “More... more, Please.”

I pressed deeper into Krista’s tightest hole. When she hissed loudly through her teeth, I paused. She turned her head to me. “Don’t stop. I want it all.”

Now with both hands on Krista’s butt, I turned my head to see Emily, her knees still up, staring at us. I smiled and winked at her before slowly pushing again into Krista, deeper and deeper. I was almost all the way into her tight asshole when suddenly with a loud gasp she pumped back, forcing my full length inside her.

Pausing, I reached around her to caress her swollen labia and circle and gently stroke her erect little clitoris. Krista turned her head to look at me with half-lidded eyes. “Now do it, fuck it... fuck it hard,” she gasped.

I began really fucking her. Her anus was more open, making movement easier, allowing me deeper inside her. Krista was making little grunting sounds in her throat, pumping her butt back as I pumped forward, forcing me deeper and deeper into her.

Gasping, whimpering with pleasure, Krista fell forward onto her face, grasping the sheet tightly with her hands. Raising her head for a second, “Oh... Oh, yes, fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck me!” she cried.

All I could do was gasp and moan myself. I was giving her the hard ass-fucking she and I both wanted. Grasping her buttocks tight with my hands, I pistoned my cock deep inside her over and over, deeper and deeper, until suddenly, her back arching, “Oh... Oh... I’m cumming. Cum with me, Please,” Krista cried.

“Yes... YES,” I cried as I began cumming too, my cock pulsing again and again, spewing my seed into Krista’s spasming asshole as she moaned and gasped through her own orgasm.

As her orgasm passed, she fell to the bed. I followed her down and lay on her for a second before carefully withdrawing my dick and lying beside her, again with Emily on my other side. Turning to me, Krista touched my cheek, then moved close, her face pressing to my chest.

“That was really something,” said Emily.

“Yeah, it was pretty intense,” I said.

Krista raised her head. “It’s what I asked for, what I needed. Thank you,” she said, her voice breathy as she kissed me.

My grandfather enslaved six girls for his personal use. He partially enslaved seven others – that I know of.

I continued enjoying the fruits of his sins – though I had tried to avoid it. I simply could find no decent way to release the girls. To adjust their core would be as bad, in my mind, as what grandfather had done to them in the first place.

So I continued enjoying them and caring for them without guilt.

I likewise felt no guilt over what I had done to Shane Montgomery, the NSA controller for The Team. The man was complicit in murder, kidnapping, and torture. He’d lost any right to his own life – I simply claimed his life as one of his victims and put him to work for me.

The same goes for ending Mac’s life and the lives of the other Team members that my men ended for me.

I had added, to grandfather’s sins, two more men (Tony Miller’s detectives) and I had done wrong by Myrna Solomon. For these I felt guilt. To relieve some of it I paid Myrna another visit and tried to clean up some of the mess I’d left in her head, and I sent Tony and his associates back home to live their lives in peace, at least until I had another emergency.

Rachel Forrester was another story. The guilt over what I allowed to be done to her was with me every day. If I had simply killed her, or even taken her mind, it would not be bothering me – she earned that much. But the raping, and the way the killing took place… That was too much and I hated myself for it.

“Power tends to corrupt,” my grandfather had quoted Lord Acton in his journal. And I had indeed been corrupted by it. But I can say with certainty that, in my case at least, the last half of the Acton quote was not true. I had absolute power and yet I still retained some sense of morals. I had not added further to this power’s sins since the last raid.

But where do I go from here? I’m quite happy spending my days with my girls in luxury and being a basically worthless citizen. No problem for me!

Except, there’s this thing: I’m not believer in karma, and yet…

Anyway, I’d probably get bored just lying around and screwing all day long. I’ve got some ideas to make the world a better place. Some real fun ones. Yeah, I think it just may be time to get started on that…

THE END