The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Learning Your Place

(The normal warnings apply with this story: If you’re not old enough to smoke, you’re not old enough to read this story. For the stupid that means this is designed for 18 and up. I don’t want angry letters from mothers that caught you reading this. So if you were just doing a Google search for New York, or The City, then leave now because you won’t like what you find here. This is a heavily edited version of a story that was posted at the EMSCA many, many moons ago. For those of you that read the original, I hope you like the newest version.)

She walked into the room and I wanted to scream out loud. Though as soon as I saw her my voice stopped working. She had found me again.

I was in a bar, surprisingly well-lit good food and a live band and since it was in New York, there wasn’t that problem of dealing with cigarette smoke. Personally, there’s nothing I like more than a good cigar coupled with a glass of wine, or a cup of coffee but I’m not a big fan of cigarette smoke. My work had kept me busy the previous week, so I decided to treat my new girl friend and I to a drink. I had even gone so far as to dress to impress: black slacks, a pair of black shoes, my favorite black under-shirt, and my favorite dress-shirt, black with deep purple pin-striping. I knew I looked better like this than dressed as the corporate IT slave I was during the day.

But She was a vision to catch a man’s breath, place it carefully in her purse, and forget about it. She was tall; taller than me and I am six foot two. She had probably three inches on me without her heels, but with them on she could touch clouds and had to duck for passing jetliners. Just like every other time I could feel my eyes doing it again; from the tips of her toes they drank in her poised form. Black boots with sharp stiletto heels that must have been at least four inches, hugging her skin as if they were painted to her calves stretched to just below her knee.

A midnight-blue dress clung to her curves like a jealous lover, slinking down to her mid-thigh leaving enough of her legs on dis play to make the heart-rate of a dead man to quicken. Her hips flared out as she posed for me, knowing I was staring and enjoying every moment of what she was doing to me. In a sharp dip that would make alpine skiers shriek with terror her waist thinned away from her hips only to veer suddenly off course and swell once more into a delectable pair of breasts that the dress only served to display. They appeared much larger than they actually were, not that they weren’t ample to begin with, but the way the dress clung to her form simply enhanced her amazing body.

A silver chain dangled from her neck with two pendants on it; one a circle of beautiful ivory layered with mother of pearl the other a single disk of obsidian polished to an almost mirror-like finish. My eyes were familiarly frozen to those twin disks, and it took a lot of effort just to pull my stare away. This only opened up a new option for her. I gazed into her face and I knew that once again, I had lost this battle.

Her eyes were brown, almost to the point of being black, her hair she kept loose and wild even though it looked better than that of that of any professional model, her cheek bones were sharp and angular giving her a very distinguished look. Just a touch of make up was all she applied to her cinnamon shaded skin, that was all she ever needed. During our years spent together she had explained once that she was Native American, never saying where from just vaguely saying she was from “Out East...” and waving it off as nothing and when I was around her that was all I ever needed to know.

My girlfriend looked over from her own drink because the conversation had died suddenly, I think that she had even asked me a question when She had walked in. That was an other skill she had, almost six years of this and she always knew the worst possible moment to show up, it was uncanny. My reaction to her presence never helped me, and I have never been able to keep a girlfriend for more than a month because of it. For a while I gave up and tried to stay single, but during that time I was constantly being hit on by women that most guys would have simply creamed them selves to be spoken to by.

Finally I got tired of masturbating my self to sleep every evening I finally hooked up with one of these lingerie modelesque women and with in a week or two She would show up again. Looking over to Jessica with a pleading expression on my face, my mouth already opening trying to get the words out for an apology, but nothing ever came out. Nothing ever does.

Jessica grabbed her purse without a single word and stormed out, slipping past Her with out a look and into the street. It was all part of this twisted game She plays with me, but in a few days time once she was done toying with me she would disappear and another insanely hot woman would somehow find me, and it would be another few weeks of bliss.

Dammit, how I hated her. But my body was only partially my own when she was nearby. Strolling up to my table she smiled as she sat in the chair that Jessica vacated just moments ago.

“Go the fuck away.” I demanded, even as I breathed in her scent, my cock twitching it’s desire knowingly. The fantasy of the two of us at my apartment, her against the wall, me slamming into her as deeply as I could manage, both of us soaked in sweat flickered across my mind, making it harder to think.

“That’s not very nice Ulfr! How is that any way to greet an old friend?” Fluffing out her hair she smiled widely, not a hint of irony. I’m sure she she knew how much I hated her.

“I’m terribly sorry.” I almost snarled through gritted teeth, as much as I wanted to lash out against her I have never been able to. Once I saw her, I couldn’t leave her; I could not simply stand up out of the chair and leave with out her allowing it. “I’ve told you before to not call me that. My name is Michael.” My father was from Iceland and he had insisted that I receive something from my heritage, even if it was only a name.

“You only choose to think that because you want to fit in too badly. Besides, Michael is your middle name so if you wish to be technical it is both.” This women drove me in sane, it was a miracle that I hadn’t committed murder, or even homicide yet.

“What the hell do you want Miakoda? No, never mind that. I know exactly what you want, but how the fuck did you find me? I got a job here, I transferred across the country for gods sake to get away from you. I lost a damned good job to do it, what are you doing in New York?”

“Such anger. You’ll be fun later.” She smiled slowly and I could have sworn I saw something flick er from her neck. Must have been the neck lace, that thing was always so spotless you could see your reflection in the black one and the white one could blind you if you were in too well lit of a room.

Her matter of fact manner had the effect it usually did and diffused my anger by simply confusing me. How did she find me again? I didn’t tell anyone I was moving, I didn’t tell my parents I was moving back to the East Coast until I was already settled into my new apartment. It had been a lot of preparation but I had started every thing the day after Miakoda had made her last visit, I was hoping that if I could leave the area when she wasn’t there, her games would have been left behind as well.

“Don’t do that. Answer me, dammit Miakoda. How did you know where I was?”

In stead of saying any thing she simply smiled in a way that ground my nerves raw but also had the side effect of get ting me absurdly aroused, nothing made sense when she was involved. She flagged down a waitress and ordered herself a drink and asked for a refill on mine. “I don’t want any more, I think I’ve had enough.” I said belligerently.

A slow smile and a shake of her head, “Ignore him, he’s in a grouchy mood. Bad day at work, make it a double.” The waitress nodded in understanding and returned her smile. I couldn’t be certain but I thought I saw another flicker from around Miakoda’s neck but that damned necklace was always shining.

“I know all about those.” The waitress laughed and scurried off to get our drinks. She returned a few moments later and set out drinks down and provided a basket full of freshly made appetizers; wings, onion rings, a bit of everything. “Compliments of the house. The Yankee game is starting soon so I hope this makes you feel a little bit better.”

Looking to Miakoda, then to the waitress, then to the food, then the TV and I growled in frustration and grabbed one of the onion rings and stuffed it into my mouth like a petulant child. I understand how I act around Miakoda, but she has some kind of control over me and I just feel like a puppet dancing to her music.

Despite my earlier statement to the waitress I wanted my drink stiff enough to drop a buffalo. Problem was, I didn’t bring much money with me and I don’t drink beer, so drinking binges tend to be pricey. So I took a sip of my doubled up screwdriver and tried (and failed) to suppress a grin as my eyes watered. The bartender that made it remembered my earlier request to make it strong, and the orange juice was pretty much nothing but color.

“So, Ulfr, why New York?” Miakoda asked while sipping her own drink. She did not have a prob lem drinking beer and liked them dark. The closer to tar you got the happier she got, and I have never seen her tipsy, much less drunk.

“I already told you. I wanted to get away from you.” Another sip from my own drink, I knew it was a mistake but I was try to run from Miakoda via the highway a the bottom of my cup. Too close to Miakoda, too much of her smell, her looks, dear gods her looks. From the front she was staggering, but from her profile she could cause accidents. No, this is the drink talking! I knew I had already had too much, I should never have taken this one. I grabbed a chick en wing, sprinkled a little salt on it then dug in. I need to get more food in my belly, it would help counter the alcohol.

“I don’t believe that is your only reason. You enjoy being with me too much to want to leave that all be hind.” Again, nothing in her tone was condescending which made it all the more infuriating be cause it was true. I was still a corporate monkey, but out here I was making almost half-again what I was in California. It was pretty much the same job; setting up computer networks, but it was with a brand new company that looked like it was going places. I even had people working under me, and that looks great on a resume.

“There was a better job here too.” What? No! I tried to force my hand to re lease my drink I tried to stand up, I tried to say something to avoid what was happening next, what I knew was going to happen but I couldn’t do anything, she hadn’t given me permission and I wasn’t allowed to leave yet.

“I see. Well, I could grow to like it here.” She paused and seemed to think about something for a moment, “I think I will.” She said suddenly as if she just came to a decision over something she had been struggling with.

“Will, what?” I asked, getting the distinct feeling that I was being lead by the nose through this conversation.

“Why, move here permanently of course. I think it sounds like it would be a nice change, I’ve spent too much time out west, now it’s time to see how the East Coasters live.” She did it. Again. I had moved around in California four times be cause of her, I had tried to get restraining orders put in place against her, but every time I went to the court offices to do so, I hesitated and avoided it at the last moment. Not that I honestly believed that something could seriously be done about her. Miakoda does what she wanted when she wanted.

All I could do was whimper and drain the last of my drink. I continued to sit there and snack on the food that the bar tender had left for us, paying as little attention to the presence of Miakoda as humanly possible and failing miserably as the alcohol started it’s insidious work on my judgment. I hated this woman, hated what she was, hated how she could play me like a violin and yet no matter how hard I concentrated on the baseball game on the television I could not help but steal glances her way. I knew exactly what that dress hid so poorly. I had explored it for years now. Twice a month she stepped into my life for a few days then disappeared like she had never existed. Sometimes she appeared more, sometimes less. It felt like I had pissed off a god somewhere and they were getting even by saddling me with this sadistic but irresistible woman.

But I knew her body, where she was toned from exercise, where she was soft, and there were many places she was soft, so very many places. I shook my head and almost choked on the re mains of an onion ring I had been eating but hadn’t noticed I was eating. She smiled at me, once again that coy smile that she had used earlier but this time I didn’t have any defenses; I was too drunk.

Images struck my brain and seared into my eyeballs; me drilling her from behind like like an animal, us fucking in the shower the water long turned cold, in the pool, in the hot tub, in the car, everywhere. Some of them were images of actual love making, gentle petting and soft caresses, nuzzling and kissing just enjoying the touch and smell of each other, but they were quickly drowned by the images of feral lust that stormed my system with that look.

“I-I-I need to get back to my apartment, please.” I stuttered, staring at her tits. My cock was throbbing with tension. If my imagination had gone on for much longer I think that I would have given up and simply cum in my pants.

“I’ll help you get back to your place, you are in no condition to do it alone.” She stood up in a fluid motion and extended a hand to help me. Her touch was electric and jolted me back to my imagination once more, more images, each scene more savage, more lusty, more animalistic than the last, I could even hear things now. We were on my bed, in my apartment and we were both naked, she was straddling me holy fuck it felt so good I blinked, rapidly. This wasn’t my imagination, I wasn’t day dreaming this part! No! Not again! This can’t be happening again!

“No! Dammit, no!” Miakoda grinned now, she never grins in public and she only does it when she has done something particularly devious to me. Her body was on full display, her fantastic rack dominated much of my field of vision be cause she was leaning over me holding my hand down while she strapped me in. The view was undeniable though, and it was all I could to try and resist stick ing my tongue out and licking her inviting nipples.

“You tried to run from me, you should know better by now how this works. Now,” She rotated her hips a little, and groaned in pleasure at the sensation running her hands down my now pinned arms and across my chest. “Now you need to be punished, of course, considering how much you enjoy it,” Another rotation of her hips which pulled a gasped intake of breath from me and a moan from her, “I’m not sure if this is really that much of punishment.” I have seen Miakoda dance, she could put old men in their graves from dancing a waltz, and I knew from experience that she could make a man cum from watching her belly dance, she had control over muscles I couldn’t even name.

Another slow rotation of her hips, first one way then the other. After that she combined a rotation with progressive rippling of her vaginal muscles. It was like having sex with four women at the same time with only one dick, she could make me feel things that I never knew were possible before her, it was one of the reasons I hated her so much. Whenever she disappeared and I did manage to get a girlfriend the sex was never like it was with Miakoda, there was a connection with this manipulating bitch that I could never find with any other women.

I was getting close but knew that she was not she had the stamina of an entire pack of wolves and could keep going for hours. She could do this to me and with me for an hour or two be fore she finally had enough with the foreplay and then it was simply a pounding, feral race to orgasm, because of he control she almost always won but never seemed to have a problem helping me finish in such a spectacular fashion that it almost made me like her. Almost.

The more she writhed, the more she moaned, the more she thrashed and rippled the more turned on I got. I love rough sex but love to be on the bottom be cause watching the women enjoying themselves gets me off like nothing else in the world, and she had the ability to enjoy her self as few others could but there was nothing else I could do.

She continued to wiggle and shudder, moaning and gyrating. Her breasts were so close that I was struggling against my bonds and bucking wildly beneath her trying to get her to move closer so that I could lick them, fondle them, touch them in any way. Their nearness was tormenting me and she knew it, she knew what she was doing and knew that I was nearly out of my mind again with desire for her. She kept at it though, drawing me close to orgasm, then slowly leading me off, it felt like the head of my cock was going to explode when suddenly she got that grin again, she didn’t want me getting too out of control, she seemed to enjoy it last time, but this was her kind of punishment: sexual denial.

She simply clenched my dick with every muscle in her pussy at once and moved up and down slowly, no man alive could withstand that kind of sensation. I exploded deep inside her, and began to thrash against my bonds trying to grab her so that I could hold her down on me but she just kept going as she slowly worked up her own orgasm, rippling slowly up and down on my shaft slipping over every one of her most sensitive spots until she grasped her own tits and bent backwards with a shriek and released her own orgasm letting her muscles do what they wanted to do and sending me back into convulsions as her well developed musculature tormented brought me to another orgasm, and another, and still another until all there was was black. I had passed out, it wouldn’t be the first time. My blood pressure has to be through the upper stratosphere when she was really enjoying herself.

I knew she wouldn’t be there in the morning, she never stays after we’re done. When I awoke there was a note buried under the pillows written in her flowing, unmistakable script, “See you tomorrow. I want to go to a nice restaurant, make a reservation for some where, then give me a call.” That woman made me so damn angry! But as ever, between being nearly apoplectic with rage and making coffee, I made a reservation for a really nice Italian place I’d heard about up town.

Work the next day was a trial. Co-workers that never noticed me before suddenly started to see that I existed. I knew how this was going to end, it’s been happening for too long for me not to; first it was going to start with the mousy mail room chick, or the nerdy but not entirely unattractive secretary and get progressively worse until I was getting pulled into private offices of high powered executives that I didn’t even know worked for the company. Miakoda was here so I wasn’t going to try and subject my self to the advances from other women, it would only end in ruin anyway.

I even saw Jessica too, she greeted me like a friend but with a touch of frost to her voice that I have be come so accustomed to. I knew what was going on, she would work with me, she would be friendly, she would even go so far as to hang out with me for lunch or even casually for drinks. But if the subject of “us” would come up I know she would freeze up, get a flinty look in her eye and look away ignoring the topic, change the subject at breakneck speed and then go back just as quickly to being friendly... sort of.

Finally, my day was done and I decided to walk home. It’s New York and my apartment was actually within a few blocks of work, it was good exercise and I needed to work off some of my energy, plus the reservation wasn’t until eight, so I still had three hours or so left. God damn that woman! I picked up my pace as I realized that I was still thinking about her and more importantly about the damned reservation, what the hell was wrong with me? Whenever she was around it was like I became a different person, I was in charge of other people, I made decisions and was pretty much management now! As soon as I saw her though, I could protest and argue but when she wanted me to do some thing there was nothing I could do.

It wasn’t just me though, it was everyone around her. If she stepped into a situation she took total control of whatever was going on. The waitress was only a single example, we walked out of there with out a dime spent on a bill that probably would have probably been almost fifty-bucks, just in the alcohol that Miakoda shoved on me. There were dozens of examples, I have never seen any one able to stand up to Miakoda. In California she showed up once in a brand new car that she got some one else to buy for her, but not by wheedling or anything. She just asked the guy to buy her a car and he did!

I watched some one try to get into a bar fight with her once, it was the most amazing thing that I’ve ever seen, some chick was drunk off her ass and looking for a cat-fight. She had an accent that said she was from a much tougher part of the city than I had ever been to and she even carried her self with that swagger of some one that likes to start fights but also has a tendency to win those fights.

“What was that Bitch?” The drunk woman had slurred as she stalked over to Miakoda, I don’t even remember what was being said, just that Miakoda had been taunting me about something or another. The drunkard had staggered over towards our table and towered over the seated Miakoda staring at her with the promise of a tussle in her eyes, no matter what was said.

“I said some thing that had nothing to do with you. My friend and I were merely have a conversation here,” She had smiled at me innocently at that. I was feeling miserable as it was and a fight was about to break out, great.

“No! You said some thing about me, Bitch I know what I heard.” I had been floored almost from that alone, I’ve never seen a single per son call Miakoda a bitch, even I had never man aged to pull it off despite my deep est desires to do so and here was this drunk woman doing it twice! “I said nothing of the sort, kindly leave my friend and I to our drinks.” Miakoda never once looked at the drunken woman during the whole exchange, keeping her eyes locked on mine the whole time, and again she smiled at me when she called me her friend. She knew the truth and enjoyed rubbing it in my face almost as much as she enjoyed rubbing other things together.

The woman stood there for a moment then snarled and actually slapped Miakoda. It was like an atomic explosion went off next to me, the sound echoed through the bar with the concussive force of dynamite for all the effect it had. My heart stopped, and my stomach dropped into my ankles. I have never in my en tire life felt as terrified as I was at that point when that woman slapped Miakoda. It was a primal thing, an instinct to flee, to run to just get away, my adrenaline was pumping my heart was hammering out of my chest and I could hear my blood in my ears. It felt almost like some thing in the uni verse had shift ed out of kilter, like if the sun rose one day and was green in stead of yellow, or if sky turned purple and every one could fly.

All through this my eyes were locked to Miakoda, the hit hadn’t moved her an inch but there was a single line of red on her cheek. She broke off the stare that we had maintained and I was allowed to look around, the bar had stopped it’s motion waiting for the fight, people held their drinks in their hands and I’m sure many of them held their breath. I looked down to the drunk’s hand and she had turned a ring around so that the jewel was facing her palm, looking back to Miakoda I saw the blood slowly trick ling down her cheek. She dabbed at the blood with a napkin then slowly stood up, water could not have flowed with more grace than she moved at that moment, she towered over the other woman, be tween her own natural height and her heels. Once more there was that feeling of terror, of sheer unreasoning panic but I couldn’t move.

Nothing was said, she never even lifted her hands in response. She simply stood there in the pose she usually reserves for me on those occasions when she shows up and I am with my current girlfriend. I watched the drunk woman, and it was progressive change; horrifying and surreal at the same time. I watched as the drink washed out of her until she was stone cold sober, at least for the moment. She stumbled back a step, then two steps, you could see it in her eyes she was feeling the same panic response I was, but there was some thing else there: awe. Then she turned tail and ran out the door, she just bolted like a terrified mouse with a cat behind it.

Once more, that sensation of change like the universe had shifted once again, but this felt more like everything was returning to normal, the sky was still going to be blue, the sun would still be yellow, and people still couldn’t fly.

Miakoda simply looked back at me and smiled, with a warmth that I have never seen be fore. It was almost childlike, something you would see in a kid that just learned to walk, or say it’s first word, or ride a bike and then she sat down with her normal grace, and looked at me. “What’s wrong?” She had asked me, but I was avoiding her gaze because I knew she would lock into me again if I did, in stead I stared at the door where other woman had gone wondering just what had happened.

I had made it all the way to my apartment while lost in my memories, my feet having gone on autopilot. It didn’t matter because that was my destination anyway, what did matter is that she was there also. “How the hell did you get inside?” She was sit ting on my couch drinking my wine, and smoking one of my cigars. The cigar was reasonable I loved the smell of it, but the wine was absurdly expensive. It was given to me as a gift during the time that I had refused to get a girlfriend in between her visits. I found out later that it was one-thousand dollars a bottle and I had saved it just be cause I was too stunned to give it back.

“You left your keys out last night, so I made a copy. I needed a place to stay and I’ve got another day or two before my own place is ready, besides, you don’t really mind. Imagine all the things we can do be tween now and then.” That damned smile once more crept up. I wasn’t drunk so the scenes that had driven me nearly insane last night only flickered for a moment like a spliced roll of film, too fast to recognize but definitely enough to quicken my heart-rate by the smallest amount. “I know how much you love these things, so I tried one and now I know why, they are positively divine!” She took a long draw on the cigar and held the smoke in her mouth for a few moments before blowing it out in amazingly perfect rings. “Coupled with this delightful wine I figured it would be a good way to start the evening, I even poured you a glass, I figured it would be safe since this is New York City and only mad men actually drive anywhere here.” She laughed, it was like bird song when she actually laughed and the room felt lighter, warmer, but not in a bad way, or even in a sexual way just simply good.

“Thanks.” I bit off the word and took the glass from the small table between my couch and my TV. I breathed in the smell of the cigar smoke then exhaled slowly through my mouth, since this was second hand I wouldn’t get the full effect until I tried it myself but this was usually a great way to get the full flavor of both the cigar and the wine. I sipped the wine and couldn’t help my grin, it was worth the wait even if I hadn’t wanted to drink that wine until after I was rid of her forever.

“You made the reservation Ulfr?” It was not really a question.

“Yes.” Again, I bit off the word through gritted teeth. “We have a little while, but I suggest we take a cab, this place is nice -just like you wanted- and if we’re going to dress up for it, I think we should dress up as well. But because of that it would not be a good idea to walk, I don’t feel comfortable walking around the city a night to be honest.”

“But so many people do it, it can’t be that bad. Plus we’ll have a chance to get exercise, when is the reservation for?”

“I’ve had plenty of exercise, it’s a hike to get from work to here. The restaurant is up town and much farther than my job so I think a cab is a much better choice.” I felt the response welling up in side me and struggled against it knowing it was in vain, “The reservation is for eight o’clock, but if you want to walk we can do that too.”

“No. I think it sounds like I would enjoy taking a ride through the city, we could go sight seeing for a little while between now and then. Get yourself ready, I set out a suit on your bed for tonight. I’ll be in to change myself in just a moment, where is your phone? I have an idea of what we can do for a trip.” She grinned once again in that devious manner while I handed her my cell phone. Then I found myself going to bedroom.

On the bed there was a suit, expensive probably didn’t even count as a grand enough adjective for this thing. I picked it up and looked it over, of course she knew my exact measurements probably from just looking at me. The cut was odd, but I had to admit (at least to myself) that I liked it, as I dressed I noticed quickly that every thing was silk. She even had picked out a pair of boxers for me to wear. The shoulders were cut broad and the jacket was long and when I looked at the mirror on my wall I nearly jumped back wards. It was a fucking Zoot Suit! How the hell did she find some thing like this? It was ox-blood red with black pin striping on both the coat, the vest, and the pants. The shoes were polished and gleamed almost as much as her blasted necklace, I had to admit that I looked good though. She never did stuff like this for me before and I was on the defensive, something was fishy. Usually I was little more than a play toy, some thing she had her fun with for a few days, got bored with and dropped off in the corner some where to for get about until later, now she is dressing me up like a favored doll to show off to the world.

She came into the bed room with a few hangers and a pair of shoes I assumed for her self. She set everything down on the bed and started stripping out of what she was wearing, jeans and a t-shirt, nothing amazing but just watching her strip was intensely erotic for me. It was like watching Christmas happen before my very eyes, she was the gift and she was unwrapping her self right be fore me and acting like I wasn’t even there to see what she was doing.

Off came the pants revealing her toned thighs and pert ass concealed only a small bit by the red thong she was wearing. The shirt was next with a crisscrossed motion of her arms she pulled it up and over her head. Her entire luscious body on display again, the curves I had memorized so long ago once more in full view. She was delightful clothed, she was fucking gorgeous with a dress, orgasmic nude, but with the right lingerie she was an absolute goddess, her breasts were cupped gently by the red lace of a bra that was not designed for any function other than temptation. Her breasts did not need support, so it made sense, and it was almost to my remorse that she re moved the bra and panties and stood fully sky-clad.

I had to concentrate to close my mouth for a moment because I had been staring slack-jawed she had done it again. Intentionally or not I didn’t care, and didn’t know but she gave me a strip tease out of jeans and a t-shirt that would have your average man blown right over.

“You haven’t seen any thing yet my dear Ulfr.” She gave me that grin and bent over slowly and picked up her clothing that she had just gotten out of and placed it carefully on the bed. She started to move to a beat she knew well, no music was needed. I was intimately familiar with the tune.

“Don’t do that. Not now.” No, please no.

“I feel like dancing, and it will make dressing so much more interesting.” She smiled innocently while her hips undulated like the waves of an ocean, she kept the rhythm steady, drawing my attention to her hips as much as possible, she was still nude and I could see everything, her muscles playing on one another just below the surface of her flawless skin. Not one muscle bulged or over exposed, she was simply athletic and probably worked very hard to keep her form just like it was.

Her hips shifted rhythm slowly, adding some thing extra a slow swirl every few heart beats, then her legs moved into the dance turning her body around like a slow moving vortex until her arms were taken into it. I don’t care if you have seen belly-dancers from India, I don’t care who you have seen dance, nobody could do better than her.

She shifted tones of the dance and looked at the clothing she had brought, it was a battle between her hips and her abdominal muscles now as they both undulated together like a serpent. She selected her bra and put it on, slowly working it into her dance in a way that made me want to rip it off again and fuck her, but I was too mesmerized by her movements to do anything. She slid into a new powder blue thong and just like all of her lingerie designed to entice, not to hide any thing.

The tempo of her dance changed again as she picked up her dress. I glanced at it for a moment before I looked back to her slowly dancing body. Then she started to put the dress on and my attention was immediately redirected. There were no straps to this construct of sin, a single zipper up the side was all that held it to her form. Colored the same ox-blood red as my own suit it had a shimmer to the fabric that turned it black in some spots when the light hit it correctly, it went no more than a few inches past her rear and looked like she was born from it the way it stretched across her form and clung to her in seeming desperation as if she might walk away and the dress would be left behind. Her breasts were once again pressed together forming a deep canyon that sucked up conscious thought like a black hole swallows light.

Her dance stopped as she slipped into a delicate looking pair of high heels with laces and straps that slid all the way up her calves.

“How do I look?” She grinned at me when she was finished.

I stuttered for a moment while my tongue was once more granted permission to speak. “You know perfectly well how you look!”

“One enjoys being told she looks good on occasion.” She was still grinning, but her eyes held that coy look. Between her get ting undressed, then her dancing, then her getting redressed, I was certain I could have dug for oil with my dick and that I had testicles the size of volley balls. I wanted her so badly I was quivering, but I also wanted to kill her, and I wanted to run away to somewhere she could never follow, so many conflict ing emotions it was enough to drive a man crazy.

I couldn’t help it, the words were pulled from my lips despite my desires. “You look like a goddess given form.” It was all I could say at that point, I knew that I could have said more, but I held the words back other wise I would have burst into song or poetry or something equally stupid.

A sly look crossed her features. There was something about that look that I’d never seen before, it was a knowing look. “Aren’t you such a darling to say so?” Looked over my alarm clock and smiled, “Oh, look at the time! Our ride should be here by now, come we must be on our way.”

She turned and slipped out of the bed room and I was close on her heels. Down to street level we went and I was once again staggered by what I saw, in front of my building was parked a fucking limousine! Black and sleek it was right there, “Ah, good. They’re here just in time. Come along, we’ve got sights to see and a few hours to do it in.” With a single word from her to the driver we were off, on a sight-seeing tour through the City.

Miakoda and I went around the City for almost the entire time before our reservation. The top of the limo was all glass and we got an almost dizzying view of the sky-line from the ground up, it made me feel like an ant. I always got vertigo when I looked up like that, some of the buildings were just so tall that it made my head swim, not like it wasn’t already swimming; Miakoda already had me swirling around mentally. Her presence, watching her undress, then re-dress, my head was filled with cot ton.

“This is beautiful. In a gray and glass sort of way.” She muttered while sipping on some of the champagne that was provided by the limo service. “Would you like some?” She motioned to the bottle of champagne, “It’s quite good.”

“I avoid champagne, because it’s for celebrating but also it tastes like carbonated horse urine.” I looked over the selection avail able and grinned despite myself. I do have my weaknesses, though. “I’ll have some of that Irish Cream, on the rocks.” She smiled softly, if it were possible, almost tenderly and calmly took a small tumbler and filled a it about half-way and dropped a few ice cubes into the cup and handed it over to me.

“So, where are we going?” She continued to look out the roof and windows just drinking in the sights.

“Right now, or for the restaurant?” I asked innocently, I knew she meant the restaurant but I was needling her.

She smirked at me without responding, taking a drink of her champagne instead.

I glanced at the chain watch I had discovered in my pants. Presumably to finish the look that Miakoda was going for with the outfit. “Almost time, probably should be headed there be cause of the traffic. It’s a night mare at the best of times and I really hope this driver is either a dare devil behind the wheel. I honestly can’t remember the name off the top of my head, but I have heard good things about it from other people that have been there. It’s Italian, so I hope you enjoy your self.”

“I enjoy it... on occasion.” Was all she said, surprisingly short for her, I’m used to never being able to shut her up.

We crossed town and made it to the restaurant with little extra conversation. I was con fused, she was being quiet, something was wrong. Terribly wrong, but I was also verging on elated she was quiet and she wasn’t toying with me! The entire dinner she didn’t toy with me, she just ordered her food, I ordered mine and we ate in silence or had simple conversation. Small talk really and I found myself actually enjoying her presence. It felt like an actual date. Good wine, good food, good conversation, and an incredibly hot woman. What made it pleasant was that I never saw that coy smile, I was seeing a totally different side of Miakoda.

We finished dinner, both of us feeling a slight buzz from the wine we had with the meal. While the drive itself was uneventful the sexual charge that she had given me earlier during her dancing had not bled out of me yet so I was still horny as hell. This led me to begin pawing and biting and groping at her, she was extremely responsive and it was not an unpleasant way to end the evening, even after the limo dropped us off we practically ran up to my apartment, still biting pawing, groping and finally stripping each other down the whole time.

It was like my greatest fantasies with her, we did it every where and every way. I threw her against the wall and hiked her up we fucked there in the hall, then in the living room both on the floor and on the couch, in my shower, on the bed, we even just made love; softly petting each other, slow, gentle, tender after the frenetic pace of the night and my usual encounters it was an amazing way to end the evening with her.

I fell asleep satisfied beyond belief, comfortably draping one arm over her delicious naked body, holding her close to me. The next morning felt different, like the time that the other woman had slapped Miakoda but in a different way. Like some thing fundamental to my life had shifted into a different spot, it wasn’t like the whole world was different, just like I was different, some thing about me was changed some how. Miakoda wasn’t there, of course, she hadn’t left a note anywhere so I guessed there were no immediate demands she had of me. Would you believe that I actually felt a pang of remorse? I actually missed her at that moment, knowing that she wasn’t there I missed her. All the torment and pain she caused me, and I missed her.

Work passed once more; more women noticed me, I was as yet unclaimed so it would only get worse. I put my eight hours in and then caught a cab home. I didn’t feel like walking, I just wanted to go home grab a soda and watch some television, I’m pretty active sexually but when Miakoda was around it was like the Sexual Olympics and I was completely exhausted by the time she left.

I headed up to my apartment and carefully opened the door and looked around. She wasn’t in the living room. I checked the bedroom too, she wasn’t there either. I tore my entire apartment upside down trying to see if she had snuck in an was just hiding. It wasn’t like her to hide, but she was so completely different from what she was normally like last evening during dinner and it made me extremely nervous. But everywhere I looked she just wasn’t there.

So I went to the fridge, grabbed out a soda and flopped down in my bedroom and turned on the TV. I popped open my drink and took a small sip. I nearly choked when I actually saw what was on television.

“Hello, Ulfr.” The image of Miakoda said to me. She was on my TV, standing against a completely black background. She was wearing a white dress made out of leather and lace, it was designed almost like a wedding gown but one designed by someone into bondage. Straps and buckles abounded and the corset pushed her breasts together and up in a way that had to be painful but I was enthralled by the idea of what it would feel like to take her out of that thing. The skirt was long for her, almost to her knees and a lengthy train extended out the back leaving her legs exposed in the front but hidden from behind.

“I’m dreaming... dear Christ I’m dreaming.” I muttered to myself as I took in what I saw on my TV still coughing from shock.

“I had a fantastic time with you last evening my dearest Ulfr. But unfortunately I find myself now in an awkward position and I am treading into rather unique territory.” She continued. She must have made a recording or something and slipped it into my DVD player and when I turned on the system it was playing the disc she had in. I didn’t know what kind of people she knew, but considering how fast she had found me, she must know some pretty powerful people.

“You see Ulfr. Before, it was all fun and games but after so long together I am discovering that more than just fun and games are going on. I think I actually like you, and that is a bit of a problem. Before, you were an amusement and that worked out perfectly well for me and I believe it worked out pretty well for you.” She said this last with a sly smirk at me.

She sat down in empty air and crossed her legs one over the other. The skirt riding up a little bit higher on her legs giving me an even more fantastic view of her amazing thighs. It didn’t matter if I used computers every day, I was always amazed by what they could do with video editing. “I am troubled because I might be falling in love with you Ulfr and that is a situation that could never end well... for either of us. I have never loved before and I am unsure as to how well it would go if we pursued this line.”

She was beating around the bush. I knew her well enough by now to know that something was in the making and she was just taking her time getting to the damned point, like a dog with a chicken bone caught in its throat she was having trouble swallowing what she was trying to say.

“To try and make this simple, Ulfr I will try and explain myself.” She looked almost sheepish, it was an expression I had never seen on her face. She had always been utterly confident and powerful before, I was seeing a brand new part of her. “I am not like you,” She began, “I can guess that you may have figured out that I have certain powers over you that you do not understand. It is much more than my beauty that keeps you powerless around me, my Ulfr.”

“Yeah, no kidding.” I grumbled uncomfortably and took a sip of my nearly forgotten soda.

The camera zoomed in on her face and her eyes locked on to mine from the depths of the TV, “I am a goddess Ulfr.” She said this calmly and as I stared into those eyes I could almost believe it. I was shifting uncomfortably on the bed now, this was starting to get weird, she was powerful, confident, and did have some hold over me but now she’s nuts? Or maybe she’s just arrogant. “To which, my name isn’t even Miakoda, and I can assure you Ulfr you will never find out what my True Name is. I adopted that name because it suits me closely enough.”

“Okay, this is starting to get crazy...” I spoke back to the TV.

“There are rules in the universe. You just need to know your place in the universe before you can move around freely in those rules. I like humans, I like them a great deal in fact.” The camera moved back so just her upper torso was on display, then she leaned back and spread her arms out like she was leaning back comfortably on a couch. “More to the point, I like sex. I like it a lot, and as a goddess I am denied that particular pleasure as we are spun out of the universe in response to belief. We are created by believers, and our power is dependent on them. I have a few hold outs left, and because of my sexual exploits I have gained a few, but I have never explained to them who, or what I am. In that, you are unique Ulfr.”

She paused a moment, it appeared she was trying to collect herself. “I am only allowed to take a human form for three days at a time, and during very specific times. I can come here during the day before, day of, and day after a Full, or New moon and those are the rules. That is why I always seem to disappear suddenly, and why I reappear just as suddenly.” She gave me that sly grin again, “You are probably wondering about why you are forced to get a girlfriend between my visits. The answer is a bit more convoluted than it needs be, but the simple explanation is that you have been god touched. Our relationship was simply for a sexual purpose, and the women around you could detect that, in a very primitive part of their brains. Because you were god touched, these women would try their best to meet the need, obviously they wouldn’t come near what we have together because they are merely mortal.”

She’s insane. I was convinced, she had finally lost her mind. I wanted to turn off her recording, but I couldn’t even reach for the controller I was held thrall once more.

“I do like to watch over my toys, so I was able to follow your every move each time you tried to run from me. That was why when you moved I was always there, even when you fled across an entire continent it didn’t mean much.”

The camera panned out further and she stood up once more. “I know I don’t look like what you figure a goddess should be, but I prefer to leave all that comes with my particular sphere back at the office where it belongs. But I have a very important question that you need to answer for me, but I also want you to be fully educated about what the response will entail, so I think I will need to put on all of my proper attire so that you might be fully convinced.”

The camera backed up even further and then suddenly the screen went from her and a black background to white, a painfully bright white. It felt like I was staring into one of those Silverlight Bulbs they have on the high end import cars these days.

Then the white went away suddenly and was replaced that Miakoda in the black background. But there were a few differences, and as my mind registered each one I got more and more scared. Above her head in the background was a picture of the moon both full and the black disc of the new moon. Around Miakoda there were animals of all kinds, from ones I recognized like lions, tigers and wolves to things I didn’t even know existed.

But the biggest change was of Miakoda herself. In one hand she held a spear, butt end on the ground with the long flint-napped head pointing straight up. Across her back was a quiver with dozens of arrows in it pointing up over her shoulder, in her other hand she held the bow to fire those arrows. Her expression had gone from the soft, sexy, confident look of Miakoda I knew to a flinty, hard, watchful gaze the look of a predator.

Her clothing had changed as well. She never wore much, but she only wore a single strip of leather to bind her now much smaller breasts close to her body. A very short skirt covered her ass by only the barest of margins. She wore no shoes, but stood on the balls of her feet with her stance wide and wary, looking, watching, waiting.

What amazed me the most was the nimbus around her entire body. She actually glowed! Like the full moon on a cloudless night there was an empty space of black immediately around her, then the air lit up in a soft glow.

She looked at me and I suddenly felt pathetic and very small. Before, I was sporting a raging hard on, between listening to her talk, and seeing her in that wonderfully designed corset, but as soon as she looked at me my erection disappeared and it felt like my penis was trying to retreat inside my body. I felt terrified. I wanted to run away as far away as I could get, I wanted to flee, I could feel the reptilian part of my brain shrieking the command for RUN! over and over again in my mind like a klaxon alarm. My legs weren’t working, my arms weren’t working. I couldn’t close my eyes, I couldn’t look away, I just had to submit to that horrible, terrifying stare.

Then the screen went black. I closed my eyes and could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. The picture returned, but it was Miakoda as I knew her again. She was dressed differently, a full length ball gown of some kind of black cloth that shined purple as the lighting changed when she moved. Her breasts were displayed with a tasteful hint of the enormous swells. Here arms were encased in a mismatched pair of black and deep violet silk gloves that went from finger tips to her elbows. Her hair was fancifully designed with braids and small, thin strips of purple silk running around and through it. It was rather fetching all told, and it helped calm me down quickly from the horror of what I’d just seen.

Maybe she wasn’t insane... maybe I was.

“I am truly, honestly sorry that I just had to do that you. But I needed you to understand that what I am saying is the truth so that I could ask you the next important question.” She paused and the camera panned in on her face. “Do you want me to stay? I could compel you to do exactly what I want, but I am leaving this choice up to you dear Ulfr. You have been god touched, so you can say ‘No’ and have your choice of any woman on the planet and I promise, I will leave you be.”

My eyes widened in shock, did she say that she would go away? My heart soared at the possibility of being forever rid of this sadistic woman.

“Or you can say ‘Yes’ and have me forever.” She continued on, “Before it was a game, fun, and you were nothing but a toy for me. But since things have changed it will be less like before, and more evenings like last night. Would you be willing to forgive the previous four years to have more evenings like last night. Can you imagine that Ulfr? You could have the heart of a goddess if you want, and I can do some amazing things if you believe in me.” She smiled deviously.

I felt myself wavering. Last night was pleasant, shockingly so. I actually had enjoyed her company, I had actually enjoyed our time together. If what she was saying then I could have more of that? Could I forgive her of the last four years?

I stared at the screen of my TV and she seemed to stare right back at me, as if she were waiting expectantly.

“Yes...” I felt my will give in. I wanted that, I have wanted the previous evening ever since I laid on Miakoda. It was a secret I was hiding even to myself, but I wanted nothing else more in my life than that dinner to be something regular. I desired Miakoda almost as much as I hated her. “...Yes Miakoda, I can forgive you of the past four years.”

She smiled at me from the TV screen. “Thank you for that dear Ulfr.” How did she know that I would forgive her? The camera was zooming back out even as I wondered that. She started to walk forward towards the camera even though she wasn’t changing position to the shot she seemed to be getting larger something was going on here and I didn’t understand it.

I nearly had a heart attack at what happened next. She stepped out of my television and into my bedroom. I scrambled backwards up the bed, I had just been lounging before, now I was up against the headboard in a small ball, scared witless.

Miakoda shook her hair as she ducked down to get all the way through and then stood up straight and looked at me with a soft, almost apologetic smile on her face. She looked out the window at the full moon shining through brightly and laughed to herself before looking back at me. “Took about as long as I figured it would. I needed to wait until nightfall before I could come down.”

I just stuttered and stammered and babbled incoherently at her. I couldn’t get my tongue under control and my lips just flapping.

“Oh, I see. You thought I wasn’t serious.” Again, she laughed and sat down on the bed next to me laying a reassuring hand on my arm. “Don’t worry, dearest Ulfr. You’ll get to know your place eventually, and don’t worry my love... Your place will be next to me.” She leaned over and grabbed me gently but firmly and kissed me deeply moaning into my mouth. “Now, let us continue where we left off from last night...” And with that she reached back and unzipped her dress and climbed up onto the bed with me.