The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Present Day

Chapter Two of Learned Wave

Author’s Note: Hello! I’m back from my impromptu hiatus. I’m sorry about the delay, I got trapped with my mom’s side of the family and then my kitty got sick and we had to crowdfund bloodwork to make sure nothing really serious had happened to her. Anyway, here’s chapter two of Learned Wave! Trigger warning on sexism and heavily implied transphobia for this one, so if having it presented in an ironic light still affects you badly please for your own sake skip this one. I’d like to have returned with something more wholesome like another chapter of Masking or Lilac but my brain just decided that wasn’t happening.

Erris was face-down in her bed, and her attention was set on her phone. She giggled to herself and kicked her legs idly above and behind her. Her head bobbed and wiggled back and forth. Texting Tessa, the “feminist” activist she’d had an encounter with earlier that week and hypnotized, had brought her endless joy over the weekend. The girl, who had learned to love being called a “girl” rather than a woman, activist, or even professor, amused Erris endlessly with her ditzy antics...and her body. At the thought of Tessa’s body, Erris’s mind suddenly shot back to a few hours earlier in the two’s correspondence, when Tessa had started out on her current endeavor: buying a new wardrobe consisting mostly of underwear.

What do the letters and numbers mean?“ Tessa had asked at the time, the text message attached to a photo of a pink lacy bra. Shortly after, and before Erris could respond, she’d been bombarded by over a dozen photographs of different bras and panties of all kinds. Erris giggled at the warm memory. Then her phone lit up with a new message that grabbed her attention.

“Do my tits look big enough in this bra?” Inquired Tessa’s most recent message. Attached was a selfie of Tessa in heels, panties and a crop top. Her legs were long and firm but kind of bland and lacking. Erris had to remind herself that her opinions on legs would be biased from her countless hours in cheer practice surrounded by hot girls in skimpy outfits. The woman’s hips were also pretty plain, though the vibrant, loud pair of orange bedazzled panties adorning them made up for it. Tessa’s core was rounded slightly. Her crop top, plain and white as it was, still called attention to her kissable stomach and slight tan. The dark curly hair that hung to her elbows was also very nice on the eyes.

But the main attractions of the sight were Tessa’s lips and breasts. She wore thick layers of rich pink lipstick. They made her mouth look plump and plush and promising. Her breasts, meanwhile, stood almost at attention. They looked much bigger than they’d been during the two’s last meeting. Oh...oh no, Erris blushed, she was hot now.

“There’s no such thing as boobs that ‘look big enough,” Erris texted back, “Only breasts that are either too big or not too big. You look great though!” Erris choked down a bit of an evil laugh. There was a sort of dark irony (or what the internet incorrectly called irony, as some of her more pedantic friends might correct her) to how this reminded her of taking a trans friend clothes shopping for the first time. A sort of evil funhouse mirror version, to be certain, but it was just the right kind of tangentially almost similar that once this was over using it as a barb against Tessa would be fun.

“Am I a bitch?” Erris half jokingly asked herself out loud. “Actually, wait, no, of course I am. Obviously. No good person would EVER do this.” She giggled. Again, she was well aware what she was doing was horrible.

“I love the new look you’ve got, you slut!” She texted back. “I bet you’re gonna turn soooo many eyes! Do grab some short shorts though, and a knife in case anyone tries anything.” The thought of something going horribly wrong in her little game was a potential cause for worry. If she did intentionally contribute to it, she wouldn’t be much better than the women who sent trans women to men’s prisons knowing damn well the consequences to follow.

“Okay! Feel free to masturbate over me if you want, I know girls’ bodies are hot!” Tessa responded. Erris grinned. She might accept that offer, honestly. In fact, that sounded lovely right at the moment.

* * *

Tessa smiled in front of a wall-length mirror. She wore a black frilly thong that barely covered anything, a nice almost transparent baby blue babydoll bra with sheer fabric that fell just shy of her hips, and a shirt, blazer, and pair of pants ensemble to cover them. She wasn’t a big fan of hiding her body like this, even if she WAS not the most stunning woman in the world. Letting patriarchal forces compel her to wear this stuffy, modest garb even in public ran against every fiber of her being. She just wanted to let her girls breathe! Strut on the sidewalk! Get catcalled-

Wait. She frowned. Get catcalled? She didn’t want that. That was degrading. But she was a feminist, wasn’t she? She was sex-positive! That meant being a fan of everything that came with being a woman that has desires! Didn’t it?

“Hey, Erris, is it bad I don’t wanna be catcalled?” She pouted at her phone. Of course it was! She owned her body, she loved flaunting it, she HAD to be okay with the consequences!

“Uh, no? What kind of question is that?” Erris answered quickly. A weight vanished from Tessa’s brow. Her heart started beating again. “Feminism is saying yes to WOMEN, obviously. Men are all evil scumbags, isn’t that what you always say?” Tessa smiled. Of course. Erris was right. There was no conflict in reducing women to their bodies, and objecting when men did the same to you. The difference was they were MEN. She trilled happily to herself.

“Thank you Erris! See you in a few hours at my talk!” Tessa stretched. Bounced a bit in her shoes. She had no intention to talk about women’s rights in her drab sneakers, but she wanted to take her pants off before she gave her presentation anyway. She might as well change into her big heels when she did. She paced across the perimeter of her room a few times, feeling cute little butterflies in her titties. She was gonna present about tits!! It put a smile on her face. Tessa positively adored tits. Boobies, mammaries, milkies, tatas, milkers, funbags, marshmallows, fleshpillows, there were just so many adorable, exciting things to call them...TITTIES!

* * *

Tessa smiled at the crowd before her. Gerrin Hall had several auditoriums, one each in the gym, science, and fine arts buildings. The one she was speaking in was in Florida Hall, the last of those three and the one with the biggest auditorium. She thought so, anyway. It was plenty big to her and that was really what mattered.

Anyway! The crowd looked up at her expectantly. She grinned wide down at them, happily taking her arms and squishing her breasts together in their padded bra. She would have to keep her shirt on with this one, Erris had warned her, but that was workable. She took a moment to lament that this big beautiful stage she was standing on did not have a stripper pole. She would have been so excited to twirl around it, flashing passionate smiles at her listeners and hopping in and out of vapid giggling fits…

Did she even know how to pole dance? It suddenly hit her that she didn’t, which was a big shame. She’d have to ask Erris how to do that when she got a chance to. As for the moment, though...ahem!

“Hi!” Tessa’s grin grew ever wider. She put her “notes” down on the podium in front of her and waited for the crowd’s talking to stop. She had them in one hand and a pair of heels in the other. It took a moment to actually make sure her brain lifted the correct arm to put the notes down and not her heels; those she had to keep behind her back. Then she walked out to the edge of the crowd. “Thank you all for coming, cuties!” Excited whispering. She reached down, unzipped her pants, and wiggled her hips like the girls in the videos Erris had instructed her to watch over the last few days. The restrictive cloth fell to her ankles and she stepped out. A wave of excitement shot through her audience and they audibly gasped. Eyes were glued to her hot pink panties. Jaws were hanging. Eyes were lighting up.

Tessa bit her lip. She was nothing if not completely enthused. All these eyes, glued to her perfectly smooth legs and sublimely motherly hips, made her heart soar. She sat down and placed the heels she’d carried in next to her.

“Enjoying the view, girls?” She smiled. Her shoes came off easily. She tried to get her heels on, and it took some doing but she managed. The crowd’s eyes stayed on her as she did, girls’ eyes going wide but unable to tear themselves off of her. This awkward stage lasted a few minutes, and yet nobody in the audience had the nerve to break the palpable silence. At last, she got them on and jumped to her feet. She felt her tits jiggle in her bra. It put butterflies in her stomach.

“So!” Tessa chirped. Faculty was staring at her from offstage but for some reason they didn’t move towards her. She appreciated that. “Girls!” She swung her hips to the left, then to the right. The air, stale as it was in this stuffy room, still felt great sliding over her panties and inner thighs. She threw her body weight forward. She twisted her torso to jiggle her tits. She smiled. She winked. “Girls are sooooo hot! I just fuckin LOVE girls, don’t you!” She stood up straight, cocked her head to the side, and grabbed her boobs. “Tits! Panties! Isn’t that right?”

At this point the crowd was trapped under the weight of stunned silence. It filled her with joy. She didn’t want any of them to miss her lecture.

“Awwww, what’s wrong girls? There’s no GUYS here! Let’s just have an honest talk—” she let go of her chest and jumped up and down pumping her fists in the air with an earnest smile. Her tits bounced with wild abandon,"—about feminism!” She fetched something from her blazer’s pocket, she wasn’t sure what, and hung it from her neck. “Cause, like!” She pressed a foot down and launched that leg in an angle to let her body twirl in place. She came to a stop and leaned over into another flirty pose. She blew a kiss!

“U-um—” spoke one young lady near the front. She seemed to be eighteen or nineteen, practically a baby. Precious, soft, unspoiled.

“Come up on stage, cutie!” Tessa leaned over farther. Leaned down. She extended an arm towards the crowd. “Come take my hand! Let’s talk about feminism!” The girl looked around nervously and nodded. They got up and came to the front with a sheepish grin. Was she stealing glances at Tessa’s panties?

Tessa helped the student up onto the stage. They shot a look, both excited and worried, at Tessa’s groin. Tessa grinned. “What’s feminism?” She hugged them close. Their face went in her chest. Right next to the thing she borrowed from Erris. They gasped audibly.

“U-um,” they swallowed. “Sorry, my-my brain stopped working, feminism is fighting in support of women’s rights—”

“Wrong!” Tessa kissed the girl’s precious little head. At some level she probably knew what she was about to say didn’t outweigh what she’d just rejected, but it was more fun this way. “Feminism is ALL ABOUT SEX!”

“It...is..?” The girl asked, sounding confused. Tessa bounced her tits for their audience. It made her necklace glitter and dance. The girl’s face went slack. Then Tessa twirled once, twice, three more times, each rotation faster than the last. Her necklace went wild. The audience gasped again, a literally stunned whirlwind of globes of fantastical light holding their bodies and minds captive. The tension that had filled the room when she partially disrobed was gone in an instant.

“Feminism’s -bout fuckin!” She grinned as she came to a stop. Her captivated onlookers murmured in agreement. “Feminism’s all bout girls touchin girls!” She smiled wide and roughly seized her volunteer by they tits. They moaned with pleasure. The audience moaned with pleasure. “Girls fuckin girls! Girls lovin girls!” She groped with wild abandon. The girl trembled pitifully. “See how happy she is, girls?” She yanked the student’s skirt down and delighted in the small tremble that followed.

“Now, a lot of people make a biiiig deal out of not reducing women to their bodies, but, it turns out! It’s totally okay when we do it!” She jammed a hand into the volunteer’s panties. They were already damp. She moaned. “What’s your name cutie pie?”

“I-I’m Mel!” They gasped.

“Cute name! Short, quick, sweet! I like it!” She began to pump. Mel shoved her body against Tessa’s hand. She ground into it. Each flick at her clitoris made her squeal. “But not as cute as THESE!” Tessa ripped Mel’s shirt open. Mel’s breasts were on display, cute and on the smaller side but nice and firm. Tessa twirled behind Mel and grabbed one of her tits with her free hand. “Lean back, sweetie.” She purr-whispered directly into the soft lobe of Mel’s ear. The sound rumbled throatily across the girl’s ear directly into her brain. She was powerless to resist. Her body arched back obediently before her brain even understood what had been said. “Aren’t her titties cute?”

“Yesssss!” Moaned an enraptured crowd. The faculty had taken to sitting among them, dumbstruck.

“Titties are the absolute PINNACLE of femininity, they’re very important. If you don’t have titties and a womb you’re not cute and lovable and fuckable, and why would any woman not want to be all of those? Now, my little cutie Mel,” Tessa pawed hungrily at her partner’s breast through the soft, thin, purple bra they were wearing, “CUM FOR US!”