The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Learn to Relax:

Chapter 4, Learning to Serve

I swung by between classes to talk with Amanda. While I was there, I praised her some more, about anything that I could think of that she excelled at. Each time I gave her praise, I finished with, “Cum now.” When I arrived that evening for her training, she opened the door wearing her robe and let me in. She slipped out of the robe as soon as the door was closed behind me.

I said, “Gosh! You look really beautiful, cum now.”

“Thank you!”

“Learn to Relax, Amanda.”

She slumped into my arms and I helped her over to the bed. Then I asked, “Are you relaxed Amanda?”

“Yes.”

“How did you feel just now when I was giving you praise?”

“I felt really good.”

“You felt pleasure, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You really enjoyed it when I gave you praise then, huh?”

“Yes. I felt pleasure.”

“How did you feel earlier today and on the weekend when I praised you?”

“I felt pleasure.”

“You feel a surge of pleasure whenever I praise you, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You love feeling pleasure because I praise you, right?”

“Yes.”

“You want to feel pleasure when I praise you, don’t you?”

“Yes, I want to feel pleasure.”

“Then from now on, whenever I give you praise, because of how you are or because you do something I like, you’ll feel a surge of pleasure, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That way, if you do something that pleases me you’ll feel really good about it, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Even when it isn’t during your training, If you do me a favor and I give you praise, you’ll feel pleasure, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes. I’ll feel pleasure if you praise me.”

“If I ask you to do something, and you do it for me, when I give you praise you’ll feel a quick sexual thrill like a one second orgasm, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Whenever I praise you, you will feel pleasure just exactly as if I had spoken your pleasure trigger, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I’m going to praise you now for how good a job you’re doing accepting your training. When I give you praise, what will happen?”

“I will feel orgasmic pleasure.”

“You’re really doing great, learning how to feel pleasure by accepting my suggestions, good job!”

“Mmmm!”

“Whenever you do something I tell you to do, and I think you did a good job, you will feel absolute pleasure because you earned my praise, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“From now on, even when it isn’t during your training, what will happen anytime you do what I tell you to do?”

“I will feel absolute pleasure if I earn your praise.”

“That’s right! Good girl!”

“Ohhh...”

Between classes, I visited her for a few minutes. Sitting on her bed, I gently rubbed between her legs while we talked. A short while into my visit, I changed the subject by remarking, “Say, I’m getting thirsty. Do you have anything to drink?”

“Yeah, I have some cans of soda and a jug of water in my micro fridge over there.”

“Would you get me a glass of water?”

“Sure!”

She hopped up and pulled a paper cup from her desk drawer and filled it with water. She brought it over to me and I drank most of it in one pull. I smacked my lips and praised her, “Thanks, that was just what I needed, you’re really helpful.”

“Mmmm, no problem. I like to do favors for you.”

“Here, throw this away for me.” I handed her the cup.

She tossed it in the garbage can and I said, “Thank you for doing that for me, you’re such a good host the way you serve me.”

“I enjoy it! I like to play host and serve you.”

“That’s good. You serve me really well too, you know. Good job!”

“Oh, thank you!”

“Well, I’m gonna head home. Come over here and give me a hug goodbye!”

She obeyed, crossing the room and embracing me. I caressing her back and squeezed the globes of her ass while she held me tightly. Afterwards I praised her, “Mmm, thanks for hugging me like I asked, I needed that. You’re such a good girl to do what I want so quickly.”

“My pleasure!”

“I’ll see you later.” I said as I went out the door.

That evening, after I had her deeply relaxed for her training, I tried once again to convince her to be my slave. I asked, “Are you relaxed, Amanda?”

“Yes.”

“Are you ready for your training?”

“Yes. I’m ready to be trained.”

“You are ready for your pleasure training because you are relaxed and not thinking too hard, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You learn your lessons on feeling pleasure quicker because you aren’t thinking too hard, right?”

“Yes.”

“You accept my suggestions better and feel more pleasure, when you aren’t thinking hard, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You love not having to think so hard about things because I am worrying about them for you, huh?”

“Yes. I love when you take away my worries.”

“You love that I am training you to feel pleasure by letting me think for you so you can think less and accept my suggestions immediately, isn’t that right?”

“Yes.”

“So you feel more pleasure when I am thinking for you, giving you suggestions and telling you what to do, right?”

“Yes I do.”

“So you want to not think too hard, accept my suggestions and feel pleasure by doing what I tell you to do all of the time, even when it isn’t during your training, right?”

“No.”

Damn! She still did not want to obey me completely, I could not think of anything more persuasive than the logic I had just given her, so it was time to take a different angle again. I decided that she had lots of positive feedback whenever she served me, but not enough negative feedback for failing to serve me. “Amanda, how do you feel when you serve me well?”

“I feel absolute pleasure.”

“So earlier today, when you served me and I praised you, you felt pleasure?”

“Yes.”

“You feel pleasure whenever you serve me and earn my praise, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So when you don’t serve me or don’t do a good enough job to earn praise, you don’t feel pleasure then, do you?”

“... No, I... don’t feel pleasure then.”

“When you don’t do me a favor or don’t do something I tell you to, you don’t feel good, do you?”

“... No, I don’t...”

“When you fail to serve me well enough, you don’t feel any pleasure and the absence of pleasure doesn’t feel good, does it?”

“Yeah.”

“It even feels a little bad, doesn’t it?”

“... Yes, I suppose it does.”

“Whenever you don’t do what I tell you to, or if I think you did a bad job, you feel terrible because you failed to earn my praise, isn’t that correct?”

“Yes.”

“So from now on, whenever I tell you to do something and you don’t do it, or do it poorly, what will happen?”

“I will feel terrible.”

“That’s right, when you don’t do what I tell you to do or serve me poorly, you will feel terrible and uncomfortable, won’t you?”

“... yes. Whenever I serve you poorly, I’ll feel terrible.”

“In what way will you feel terrible?”

“I’ll feel discomfort... unease and low self-worth, I guess.”

“The discomfort will increase the more you fail in serving me, won’t it?”

“I guess.”

“It will. But on the other hand, if you do as I say and do it well, the discomfort will disappear when you feel absolute pleasure, won’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You love feeling pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So you must love doing what I say and serving me, because you feel terrible when you don’t and you feel pleasure when you do, huh?”

“Yes. I love serving you.”

“How do you feel about serving me and doing whatever I tell you to?”

“I love it.”

“What do you love?”

“I love serving you and doing whatever you tell me to do.”

“Good girl.”

“Ohhh.”

“You love doing whatever I tell you to do?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.”

“Mmmm...”

“You love being a good girl and earning my praise too, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.”

“Ahhh...”

I visited her during the day, as planned. While there I made lots of requests, asked a lot of favors and gave a few commands. I started with stuff she would normally not resist, like loaning me some pocket change and making me a snack. I gradually asked for more service, had her do frivolous things, and gave bigger commands. She was eager to serve me and went further than any normal person would ever go, but when my requested favors got too ridiculous and my commands too at odds with her personality, she started to resist a few of them. Each time she did, she looked a little uncomfortable and unhappy. Sometimes, after she resisted and felt discomfort, she changed her mind, obeyed after all and once again felt comfortable and pleased. But soon she reached some sort of personal limit, beyond which she would not obey my commands. I backed off to below her limit, asking for simpler favors and easier service, so she went back to obeying me all the time and being quite happy with herself.

Then I changed things up by demanding immediate acceptance and faster service. When she did not act quickly enough, I criticized her or just frowned and did not praise her. Gradually, she started to do what I asked as soon as I asked for it, and would jump to serve me as quickly as possible. She got to the point where she would hang on every word I said and scurry to do any favor for me immediately, without even really thinking about it. So I again started pushing the envelope, telling her to do things just a little above her limit, things that she did not really want to do. She obeyed a few of those commands before she had the time to think about them and each time she was rewarded with a thrill of pleasure for obeying. Her limit of obedience got raised a little further.

Time flew, and she informed me “I’m having fun hosting your visit, but you’ll have to leave soon so I can go to class.”

I told her, “Skip class so we can hang out more.”

She was a very good student and would normally never skip class for any reason, but she thought about my command for only a couple seconds before she said “Okay.”

“Good girl.”

I spent the next hour conditioning her to obey me before I left for my own class.

That evening, I arrived and got her deeply relaxed, then moved ahead with her obedience training, slow and steady. I casually traced circles around her crotch with my fingertip. I could tell she was starting to get hot again, so I asked, “Amanda, are you horny right now?”

“Hell yes, I’m always horny!”

“Do you want me to bring you to orgasm?”

“Yes!”

Do you want me to train you to feel incredible pleasure by serving me, and then give you a pleasurable orgasm?”

“YES!”

“Alright, I’m going to train you soon and if you do a good job learning your lesson, if you accept all of my suggestions immediately, then I will give you an orgasm for doing a good job accepting my ideas, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Good, your training is beginning now. What will happen if you do a good job learning your training and agree with all of my suggestions immediately?”

“I will have a pleasurable orgasm.”

“You really want to have an orgasm, don’t you? So that you can release your horniness and relax, right?”

“Yes!”

“If you don’t agree with all of my suggestions, you won’t get to orgasm, and that would feel really terrible, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You will agree with all of my suggestions immediately and do whatever I tell you to do, even when you aren’t being trained, won’t you?”

“... No.”

“Amanda, you just disagreed with one of my suggestions. You’re not doing a good job accepting your training and that displeases me. I won’t give a pleasurable orgasm if you displease me. You know that don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then you will obey all of my commands, even when it isn’t during your training, right?”

“No.”

She really strongly just did not want to be a slave. But there had to some way I could get her to say “yes” to that suggestion. Maybe she needed more time to be conditioned to serving me. I wanted to end this lesson on a positive note, with some sort of progress made, no matter how small. So I thought for a moment, deciding which direction to steer her that she might be willing to accept.

“Amanda, your resistance displeases me, and isn’t worthy of praise. What happens when you fail to earn my praise or displease me?”

“I feel terrible.”

“So you feel terrible now because you didn’t accept my suggestion and displeased me, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That’s too bad. But how about I give you some other suggestions, and if you accept them immediately, you might still earn that big pleasurable orgasm, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Cum now. You just accepted one of my suggestions, didn’t you?”

“Oh!... Yes.”

“Good girl. Cum now.”

“Oh! God!”

“Each time you accept one of my suggestions, I will give you a pleasurable orgasm. You want that, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Good girl.”

“Mmmm...”

“I don’t even need to speak your pleasure trigger. When I give you a suggestion, if you accept it, you immediately feel incredible pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes. OH!”

“Notice how you felt incredible pleasure just by accepting that suggestion. You notice that, don’t you?”

“Yes. OH!”

“You feel pleasure whenever you accept your training, don’t you?”

“Yes. Ahhh...”

“Each time you accept one of my suggestions, you feel pleasure and the pleasure increases the more you accept, isn’t that right?”

“Yes. Mmmm...”

“You also feel pleasure whenever you do me favors, do what I ask or serve me, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Good girl. When you serve me, and I am pleased, you feel absolute pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Good girl. When you obey me you feel pleasure, right?”

“YES!”

“Good girl. You feel absolute pleasure whenever you do something that pleases me, correct?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Good girl. And you feel extremely terrible when I am displeased, isn’t that right?”

“Yes!”

“Then you must want to please me as much as possible, and not do things that displease me, huh?”

“Yes. Mmmm...”

“Good girl, you’re doing really well.”

“Ahhhh...”

“You want me to be pleased with you as much as possible, so that you can feel pleasure more often, don’t you?”

“Yes. Oh!”

“Good girl. So why don’t you try thinking of things that might please me, favors you could do for me, and do them before I even ask you to? That way, when I am pleased with what you do, you will feel pleasure too, okay?”

“Mmmm, Okay.”

“Good girl. You’re doing a really good job with your training, accepting all of my suggestions immediately. Are you ready to have an extremely pleasurable orgasm as a reward for obeying all of my suggestions?”

“Yes!”

“Good girl. When I start sucking on your nipple, you will have a really long, pleasurable orgasm. You won’t stop until I stop sucking. You will just keep cumming in waves and it will feel incredibly pleasurable, alright?”

“Oh yes!”

“And when it is over, you will relax very deeply, won’t you?”

“Yes!”

I leaned over and suckled her breast, she came hard. She yelled and moaned and thrashed. I wonder what the neighbors thought... After a long time, I stopped sucking on her tit and straightened up. She relaxed more deeply than I have ever seen her before. I decided to try to push her a little farther while she was extremely suggestible.

I started with, “That felt really pleasurable, didn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You felt such pleasure as a reward for accepting all my suggestions and obeying them, didn’t you?”

“Yes!”

“You love accepting my ideas, because I am training you to feel extreme pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes. Oh!”

“Good girl. Whenever you accept one of my suggestions or obey me, you feel pleasure, right?”

“Mmm! Yes.”

“Good girl! During your training, whenever you agree to one of my suggestions, you feel a jolt of absolute pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes. Oh!”

“And even when you aren’t being trained, if you obey me, you feel pleasure too, isn’t that right?”

“Oh, yes!”

“You feel incredible pleasure when you serve me, when I praise you, when you accept my suggestions and when you obey me, right?”

“Yes! Mmmm...”

“Good girl!”

“Oh!”

“And when you continue to serve me, when I praise you more, when you accept more suggestions or when you keep obeying me, the pleasure grows stronger, doesn’t it?”

“Yes!”

“When you serve me poorly, when I criticize you, when you resist my suggestions or when you don’t obey me, the pleasure goes away and you feel terrible, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“So you want to serve me, earn my praise, accept my suggestions and obey me, don’t you?”

“YES!”

“Good girl. What happens when you obey me?”

“Ohhh! I feel absolute pleasure!”

“Good girl. Repeat it, accept it and feel pleasure.”

“I feel absolute pleasure when I obey you. OH! Mmmm...”

“That’s good. You love obeying me, don’t you?”

“Yes. Ahh...”

“What do you love?”

“I love obeying you. Oh!”

“Good girl. Since you love obeying me, you must want to obey as many of my commands as possible, right?”

“... but... yes. Oh!”

“You want to obey my commands?”

“... yes. Oh!”

“What do you want?”

“... I want... to... I want to obey your commands. Oh!”

“Good girl. Repeat that and accept it as you feel pleasure.”

“I want... to obey your commands. Oh!”

“Good girl. Repeat it again and feel more pleasure the more you accept it.”

“I want to obey your commands, OH!”

“Good girl. You’re doing very well.”

“Mmmm...”

“Keep repeating that and feel increasing pleasure the more you accept it as true. When you finally, fully accept that you want to obey me, you will have a nice, long, fifteen second orgasm and fall into a restful, contented sleep.”

She repeated her mantra over and over, “I want to obey your commands, oh! I want to obey your commands, Oh! I want to obey your commands!” She sounded more and more convinced with each repetition.

I put on my coat and left as she was on her fifteenth repetition. I wonder how long it took her to fall asleep.