The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LEANNE’S NEW FRIENDS

by Colleen Whyte

Leanne looked up from her work and out the nearby window. Sure enough the ‘trio’ appeared. That was what she had taken to calling the three women who came out of the building opposite at this time every day. They were a distinctive group, all three were dressed identically in tight knee length white skirts and red cardigans that buttoned all the way to the neck. And more than that, all three had long, straight hair that hung almost to their bums. But they weren’t sisters, at least Leanne didn’t think so as despite identical clothes and hairstyle, the three had very different features. One had an olive complexion that probably marked mixed parents, another was blonde and freckled, the third Caucasian with black hair.

‘Who were they?’ Leanne wondered. They couldn’t be nurses, the skirts were too tight and the high heels they wore too high for someone who needed to move around quickly all day. And the building opposite wasn’t a restaurant or hotel or anything. It seemed strange that a business would have a uniform for its staff unless it had direct dealings with the public, yet she had never seen anyone other than the three enter or leave. The only other thing she could think of was that they were nuns, but that didn’t seem to make sense either.

She continued to spy on the trio as they slowly walked up the street with small, mincing steps until she lost sight of them. Leanne found it very hard going back to her work, her curiosity eating her up.

Instead of going straight home that night, Leanne went to the newsagent at the end of the street and killed time looking through the magazines as she waited for the women to come back. She had worked late once and knew they returned to the building at six thirty. Sure enough right on the appointed time they came walking down the street in a tidy group, apparently chatting although so quietly that Leanne couldn’t hear what they were saying as they walked past the shop. Ignoring the annoyed look of the shop owner, Leanne left without buying anything and got her first up close look at the women.

Their clothing did indeed hug their curves and Leanne noted that while all three were slender, they all had well rounded bums and ample bosoms. She also saw that their tight skirts were the back-button type with a line of glossy buttons running from the knee-length hem to the waistband. More startling was that there was a distinct seam up their pantyhose which really drew attention to their well shaped legs.

Not sure if she had created more questions than she had answered, Leanne went home to the flat she shared with her friend Joyce and a sleepless night as she tried to come up with a rational explanation that didn’t involve weird religious sects or a company with a bizarrely strict dress code.

The next morning she felt terrible, she hated going without sleep and Joyce thought she must be sick judging by how miserable she looked. Leanne was going to put her right when it suddenly occurred to her that if she got Joyce to ring in and say she was ill, she could follow the women that day and see where they went. So acting up a cold, she got her friend to call the office.

And so later that day Leanne was waiting just out of sight of her office disguised as best she could manage in a bulky jacket and wearing a hat. Punctual as ever, the trio left their building and came up the street to where she was casually window shopping. Once again their voices were so muted that even though they passed within a few meters of her, Leanne couldn’t make out what they were talking about. She let them get a bit further up the street before following them.

As they went along Leanne noticed that the trio attracted a fair bit of attention, especially from the men. That seemed normal enough, they were all quite attractive Leanne had to admit, and their uniform, as she now called it, did emphasise their figures. What was strange was that they seemed to be completely relaxed about being leered at, a subdued confidence that made Leanne think of nuns again. Thinking about it, seamed hose and cardigans like that were pretty old fashioned. Maybe they were from a convent that had updated its dress in the 50’s and had stuck to it ever since.

The trio proceeded to do what Leanne could only describe as a girl’s day out shopping. They went into fashionable clothing stores and tried on different outfits, they had lunch in one cafe, saw a movie, had dinner at a restaurant, did a few more shops and went back to their building with the day’s purchases. It was all so normal that Leanne wondered if they had spotted her following them and had put on a show to throw her off the scent. If so, it had failed because she was more desperately intrigued than before.

Another sleepless night and Leanne knew she was risking her job as she took another day off sick. All it would take is one of her co-workers to spot her hanging around town and she would be in deep trouble. But she wasn’t going to get any peace until she solved her mystery. It was time for drastic action and she was either going to have to approach the women or break into the building.

She opted for the former, mainly because she figured she could fall back on the other plan if her nerve broke before talking to the women. She still wasn’t sure what she was going to say, indeed she was relying on finding some opening in what they were doing.

Once again she tailed the trio into the High Street and through several stores. She almost went over to them as they had lunch in a different cafe but chickened out at the last moment. Finally evening was approaching and she knew that the clothing store they were currently in was probably their last stop of the day before going home. Choosing a moment when two of the three were in the changing rooms trying on clothes, Leanne steeled herself and went over to the third, the blonde, who was sizing up a white silk blouse.

“Hi, um ... that’s a nice blouse.” Leanne blurted out, her face turning crimson from embarrassment.

The woman smiled back at her, a friendly smile but with just a hint of something else, almost smugness. “Yes, I love silk, the feel of it and how it clings. Its quite erotic.”

Leanne swallowed and any thoughts of the trio being nuns went out the window. But the woman was being friendly if a bit bold so at least she wasn’t being snubbed. “Um, yes. Not that I own many silk blouses ...” Leanne replied, her voice sounding high and forced even to her own ears, “Can’t really afford them on my wages as a admin clerk ...” What lovely firm breasts she has, Leanne found herself thinking even as she stumbled out her reply, not too big or small, just about perfect for her frame and the way the cardigan compliments their shape. Leanne swallowed hard as she realised that she was staring at the blond woman’s breasts rather than looking at her face.

Seeming not to notice, the blond member of the Trio put the silk blouse back into the rack, swivelling slightly so that she exposed her profile to Leanne. Turning back she reached up to brush back a stray lock of hair and then glanced behind Leanne to where the other two members of the trio were emerging wearing new outfits. “Very nice,” she commented to her companions, the distraction allowing Leanne to gather her wits and looking round she diverted her attention to the other two who were not currently wearing the uniform.

The raven haired woman was wearing a stylish woman’s suit with a much shorter skirt and the vee of the neckline revealing a swell of cleavage and bosom flesh. The darker woman had on a pretty summer dress that really showed off her complexion and figure. But, Leanne noted, they were both still wearing their seamed hose and high heels.

“What do you think?” the darker woman asked, off Leanne much to her surprise. Despite that, Leanne felt on safer ground and complimented, “Beautiful, it really looks spectacular on you.” The woman smiled and suddenly Leanne felt much more relaxed as the four of them shared compliments and Leanne had an excuse for looking at their breasts as she commented on the fit and shape of the various clothes they tried on.

And without any noticeable transition, Leanne found herself talking to them like they were firm friends and it seemed only natural to walk with them as they headed back to their building. As the blond unlocked the door she felt a twinge of apprehension but it quickly faded with a friendly smile from the trio and she was ushered inside.

The interior was totally unlike anything she could have expected. Beyond the door to the outside was a vast foyer with resplendent marble floors, a wide staircase that twisted up to higher levels and oak panelling along the walls interspersed with heavy set doors and landscape paintings. It was as though she had stepped in to a mansion house from an earlier time period, rather than a non-descript office building in the central city.

One of the trio took her hand and lead her unresisting up the stairs until she was sure they had climbed to at least the third story as far as the outside street was concerned. Here was a gallery of portraits, all of young women in old fashioned dresses. ‘God, they’re all so beautiful’ Leanne thought to herself as she was taken past the paintings to a leather bound door. The dark haired member of the trio opened it and Leanne found herself going into a lushly appointed sitting room.

Leanne found herself sitting on a leather couch without any recollection of moving from the doorway. In front of her was a large fireplace and even though there was no fire in the grate she was feeling a pleasant warmness in her being. The blond sat down beside her and began to stroke Leanne’s shoulder length hair, the woman’s firm breasts resting against Leanne’s arm. Things were seeming increasingly dreamlike to Leanne, she felt so at peace, so comfortable sitting there. The olive skinned woman sat down on her other side and moved in close. Leanne felt very happy, very content with the two attractive women pressed up against her. She could feel the steady rhythm of her breathing, the gentle stroking of their hands, the firmer/softer/firmer throb of the women’s breasts against her arm in time to their breathing.

Lips brushed against Leanne’s cheek and a shiver of pleasure ran through her body. She could feel her sensitive nipples rubbing against her cotton bra and a warm dampness building in her crotch. A hand slid onto her leg and slowly worked its way up, Leanne’s breathing became heavier. The lips brushed against her cheek again and she turned her head to catch them with her own lips. Twisting sideways she engaged in a passionate kiss with the blond woman, her hands going up to hold the woman closer, delighting in the sensation of their breasts squashing against each other.

From behind deft hands undid the button and zip of her trousers. Those hands then moved around her body and she felt the dusky skinned woman’s breasts against her back even as sensual lips began to kiss and tease her neck. Sandwiched between two beautiful women, Leanne could feel herself coming closer and closer to orgasm. A third pair of hands pulled her trousers off and Leanne was immediately aware of her own wetness and the strong smell of her own sex. The awareness of a mouth kissing near her cunt sent her through her first orgasm of the night.

Without any awareness of the transition, Leanne found herself naked and sprawled across the leather couch, kissing the blond woman as the other women fondled her breasts and teased her distended clit. Leanne couldn’t believe how intense her orgasms were, some distant distracted part of her mind was chiding her for not trying this sooner. But the main focus of her thoughts was still overwhelmed in the pleasure.

* * *

Leanne was still feeling blissfully dreamlike as she walked home. The trio had bathed her, pampered her in a huge bathtub. Three willing pairs of hands had washed away the sweat and scent of their orgy, had dried her with the softest of towels and had redressed her. And now she was on her way back to her boring little flat. She wanted to go running back to the trio, but somehow she knew she shouldn’t, not yet.

Her flatmate Joyce was already in bed when she got home and Leanne suddenly realised how late it was. In her state she hadn’t even noticed it was dark. Tiptoeing in, she undressed and slipped into her own bed, forgoing her usual t-shirt and panties bed attire. And as she drifted off to sleep, she enjoyed the feeling of her own hands rubbing her mound.

In the morning she leapt out of bed, full of energy and excitement for the day ahead. It took her much longer to dress that morning, the usual panties, bra, blouse and slacks didn’t seem right, didn’t seem feminine enough. Her own meagre collection of clothing proved to be a disappointment and she had to settle for a summer dress and heels. Gliding in to the outer room of the flat she found Joyce eating breakfast. Unable to repress her sense of elation Leanne went over to friend and hugging her around the shoulders, planted a wet kiss on her cheek.

“Steady on!” Joyce exclaimed, putting down her toast and brushing the crumbs away from her mouth. “I can see you’re happy but that could be misconstrued ...”

Leanne let go and backed off. For a moment she felt an overwhelming sense of disappointment that her friend didn’t want to have sex with her, then she decided that Joyce just didn’t realise it yet and Leanne went back to her happy blissfulness.

“So you’re obviously feeling better,” Joyce said cheerfully, completely unaware of the thoughts that had just been going through her friend’s head, “I’d almost say you’d met somebody special ...” Joyce left that hanging, waiting for Leanne’s reaction.

Leanne almost reacted by correcting her, by saying several very special people, but held it back. She didn’t want Joyce to think she wasn’t important any more, that she wasn’t loved. She wanted Joyce to be as happy as she now was. So she elected for smiling coyly and teasing her friend, whetting her appetite.

“You might say that,” Leanne smiled as she made herself a cup of coffee and joined her friend at the table.

“Hmm, you smell good,” Joyce commented as a gentle fragrance wafted over.

“Scented bubble bath,” Leanne responded with a devilish smile, “And very soft hands.” she added to intrigue her friend.

“Oh? Sounds like the type of guy I’d like to meet. When are you bringing him around to show him off?”

“Soon, Joyce. Very soon. As quickly as I can manage it.”

“Don’t sound so eager girl, if you’re trying to make me jealous you’ve already succeeded. But the juicy details will have to wait until later, time for work.” Joyce said as she got up, quickly rinsed her breakfast dishes and grabbing her handbag, hurried out the door. Leanne remained where she was, a dreamy smile creeping over her face as she remembered the previous night. Then with a start she realised she had to go to work as well.

But for all she managed to achieve that morning, she might as well not have showed up and near lunch she was summoned in to the manager’s office where she had to claim that she was still a bit off colour with her recent illness. Her obvious energy and happiness didn’t help her story and the manager sent her away with a stern warning that destroyed her good mood. Back at her bland little desk she didn’t feel any more inspired and soon found herself staring out the window again.

There was a yearning in her, a need to feel as happy as she had last night. To throw away her petty concerns, to make love without thought, to be loved. And she needed something else, something that nagged at her. A sudden chill from a cool wind startled her and she was stunned to find herself standing in the street outside where she worked. She had no memory of leaving yet here she was. The memory of something similar happening last night brought the happiness back, even the chill disappeared as she thought back to the wonderful room and the three women and herself intertwined on the couch.

Their building seemed to be calling out to her and with only a moments hesitation she crossed the street and pressed the intercom button.

“May I help you?” a voice came out and Leanne instantly recognised it as the blond’s.

“I ... Can I come in please?” she pleaded, not caring about the lack of dignity. “It’s Leanne. I need to see you.”

There was an audible click and the doors opened a fraction. Trembling, Leanne pulled one open just enough to get in and hurriedly closed it behind herself. Somehow it felt wrong to let the outside world in, even for an instant. Waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs was the olive skinned woman, dressed as always in her tight red cardigan and white button up dress. And Leanne felt herself becoming aroused by how beautiful she looked.

“Hello Leanne,” the woman smiled with genuine warmth. “We are happy to see you again, but you must understand that you do not yet belong here.”

Leanne nodded, she felt very much the outsider at the moment, an intruder into this place of beauty and happiness. And she knew what she wanted to do, had to do.

“I wish to belong,” she whispered and felt a mixture of dread and delight at the thought.

“There is more to belonging than just wishing it,” the woman replied with a welcoming smile. “We serve a master, a kind and caring one but a master nonetheless. His will is all. Are you willing to surrender yourself to his needs?”

Leanne could only nod, her mouth was too dry to talk and the building tension in her body was threatening to overwhelm her.

“Then come with me and we shall prepare you to meet the master.” the woman said, holding out her hand for Leanne to take.

Once again Leanne found herself elsewhere with no memory of the intervening time. Looking around the large bedroom she felt awed by its mixture of grandeur and femininity, with a large four poster bed draped in pink satin, the soft carpet, the many vanities and mirrors. She was naked and surrounded by all three of the women who were ever so carefully cleansing her with scents.

With a calm dreaminess she let the blond woman fit her with a bra. It was much heavier than her normal cheap cotton ones, the cups were almost rigid and had the sheen of satin. It felt in equal parts strange and comfortable as the straps were adjusted. Pantyhose came next, of dark silk with the seams running up the back which the olive-skinned woman fussed with for some time to get straight. Almost abstractly Leanne realised the pantyhose held her much more firmly than she was used to and were also crotchless. Despite her exposed sex she felt so secure.

The white skirt was wrapped around her waist and she noted for the first time how high and tight the waistband was. As the blond buttoned it up Leanne felt her stomach being pulled in and felt even more constricted as the skirt was buttoned down to her knees. It was almost like being bound she decided, and she liked the feeling of being restricted like this, surrendering movement for the sensation of being held.

The red cardigan went straight on without a blouse or camisole, stretching just enough to hug her upper body and emphasise her now-narrow waist and large bust. As it was buttoned up under her chin it felt even more like she was being wrapped, like a present. She liked that thought. Stepping into the high heels she looked around happily at the other three women and felt so happy that she was now like them.

“Now we will take you to the master and see if you meet his approval,” the blond said, taking her hand and guiding her out of the room. Leanne felt a twinge of nervousness, a moment of dread as she briefly considered the possibility that she might not be accepted. But just as quickly it was gone, she was wearing the uniform, he would take her in to his thrall, to serve him as the others did.

He was as imposing and wonderful as she had expected, sitting confidently on his throne as the trio led Leanne in. All three women kept their heads bowed in supplication and Leanne followed suit, she had to show she was just as willing as they were. With quiet grave he stepped down and approached her, running his hands through her hair, flicking it back so that it was clear of her shoulders. Leanne regretted that she hadn’t grown her hair longer but in time she knew it would be as magnificent as the other’s.

A hand went to her padded breast and Leanne knew she was being tested. She didn’t flinch, but couldn’t help smiling a little. It felt good to have him fondle her, to treat her like a beautiful object. He moved around behind her and stood very close, she could feel his erection pressing against her bum through the material of the skirt and she couldn’t suppress the shudder of pleasure that washed through her. Thankfully it seemed to please him as he reached around and cupped her breasts.

“You are pretty,” he said softly and Leanne almost came from the joy that compliment gave her. “But there is one last test,” he went on and she tensed, listening so intently. “One last act by which you prove to me that you will give anything to be mine, that your love, your mind and your dignity mean less than belonging.”

Oh how she wanted to belong! Leanne barely repressed screaming that aloud, instead whispering, “Anything master. I will give you anything!”

He nodded his approval and gestured to the other three women. As one they came forward, unbuttoned their skirts and got down on all fours, their skirts falling open to reveal their naked crotch framed by their seamed pantyhose. Taking the hint Leanne did the same, struggling a bit to undo the skirt buttons at the rear but once the skirt was open she was quickly down on her hands and knees, her bum presented to the man she hoped would be her master.

She felt him move in behind her and she could feel the juices running freely from her cunt. His fingers scooped up the sticky fluid and then she felt a wet finger probing her ass. It suddenly clicked what the last test was, what she had to give up to belong to him, body and soul. A moment later she felt the head of his erect cock pressing against her anus and she squirmed involuntarily.

“Now,” he said, “This is your last chance. Do you offer me you ass to fuck whenever I please, to obey me in all things, to be my slave, to wear the clothes that will mark you as mine?”

Leanne had a flash of revulsion, to be sodomized! To be an ass-whore! Then she glanced across at the Trio, still down on all fours with vacant smiles on their faces, skirts splayed but still bound in their tight red cardigans and with their legs still so sexual in their dark, seamed hose and heels. They didn’t have to work for uncaring bosses, didn’t have to worry about budgets, and bills, and what to wear, or what people thought of them. They were beautiful and they loved their master, would do anything for him. And Leanne knew she wanted to be just like them.

Banishing the last thoughts of self-respect and dignity, she thrust backwards with her hips, impaling herself on his thick cock, squealing in pain as her virgin asshole was invaded, stretched, ripped. But that was all forgotten in a moment as he began to pump her and she knew she belonged.

* * *

Joyce was frazzled, not only was work getting her down she hadn’t seen her friend and flatmate Leanne for several days and the rent was coming due. Joyce didn’t have the money to pay the rent on her own, barely had enough for lunch that day and now she couldn’t find her other shoe. Hearing the front door open she looked up, expecting to see Leanne at long last.

And it was Leanne, but not the Leanne she had known. In her tight white dress and tighter red cardigan she looked stunning and so confident that Joyce barely recognised her.

“Leanne, thank god,” Joyce finally let out, “I need rent money and right now, I’m already late for work.”

“Hello Joyce,” Leanne replied with a pleasant and even tone, completely unflustered by her friend’s panicked state. “You don’t have to pay rent anymore. You don’t have to go to work.”

“What the hell are you ...” Joyce began and froze as Leanne reached out and brushed her cheek.

“I belong to the master now Joyce. I don’t have to think about money, or going to work. All I have to do is think about pleasing him and his other slaves. We’re so happy Joyce and I want you to join us.”

Joyce was stunned, shocked beyond speaking. And something more she realised, she was feeling aroused. Her friend looked so beautiful, so serene. So happy and Joyce found herself responding. Reality took on a dream like quality, she almost thought it was someone else who was stepping forward, kissing Leanne, letting Leanne take another Joyce into her arms and hold her. And Joyce knew she wanted to belong ...