The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Lauren finds herself acting strange at a party after an angry goth girl casts a spell on her.

* * *

Lauren Goes to a Party

By: Chrystal Wynd

One of the best things about being a college student is the parties and tonight’s was going to be fun.

All right, Mara was probably still going to be mad about the whole me-making-out-with-her-boyfriend thing from the last party, but that wasn’t my problem. Awkward for her, but hey, I can’t help it if guys think I’m hot. Besides, it was her own fault for being a weird gothy chick. What guy wants to hang out with a girl who talks about chanting and witchcraft all the time?

Tonight’s party was happening at Courtney’s house. Flyers had been passed around the Chrystal Heights University campus, so there’d be a pretty big crowd tonight, which was totally cool. A girl’s gotta have some fun, right?

* * *

Cute little mini? Check.

Awesome high heels? Check.

Perfect blouse? Check.

Matching accessories? Check.

The mirror didn’t lie. I was hot and ready to go. There probably wouldn’t be anyone worth my attention there, but I wanted to be ready, just in case.

My BFF Bailey picked me up. We decided to delay our arrival long enough to make an entrance, so we stopped by Starbucks to pick up a couple lattes.

“Oh-em-gee, Lauren,” said Bailey, staring at another customer. “Do you see that poor girl’s shoes? I so want to call 911 on her. Those shoes are like a crime against humanity.”

“I know, right?” I said. “Some people need tutors just to get dressed.”

Apparently I had spoken too loud, because the girl turned around and looked at me.

“Oh-em-gee part deux, Lauren,” said Bailey. “Isn’t that the creepy goth girl from the last party? The one who got all cray just ’cuz her boyfriend was checking you out?”

I laughed. “Yes, that’s her. At least, I think so. It’s hard to tell with all that black sucking in the light.”

Mara gave us both a bored look. “Wow, that’s hysterical. Did you two think those up all by yourselves?”

I gave the girl my best superior smile. “Nope,” I said. “I used clichés. You aren’t worth the effort of an original observation.”

“Whatever,” said Mara, looking at me. “And I wasn’t mad because he checked you out. I was mad because you looked at me, smirked and walked over to start macking on him.”

“He didn’t say no,” I said.

“No, he didn’t,” said Mara, “but he was drunk. We had words after and he agreed to be more careful in the future.”

The goth girl got her coffee then and walked away. Bailey and I stepped up and placed our order.

“Bet there’s a lot of hot guys at the party tonight,” said Bailey.

I chuckled. Bailey’s my best friend, but we’re a little different in some ways. All she thinks about are guys. I’m more focused. Guys are great and all, but only as long as you keep the bottom line in mind. I don’t believe in giving them anything for free.

Take Beth’s boyfriend, for instance. I had no particular interest in him. He was, however, the best looking guy there and I had to make sure everyone at the party knew I could have him if I wanted him. Kissing him was just a way of making that point. It may have seemed random, but staying on top was actually hard work.

Even the smirk at Mara was calculated. People were intimidated by her just because she was into the occult and stuff. Putting her in place just solidified me as Queen Bitch and reminded others know that messing with me was always a bad idea.

“There probably will be,” I said, referring to Bailey’s earlier statement. “Maybe a rich oil heir.”

Bailey giggled. “Oh, Lauren! You’re so ambitious!”

I took a fashionable sip of coffee. “Yes,” I said, “I am.”

“Well,” said a voice, “maybe I can help.”

Bailey and I turned. Mara stood near our table, holding a small bottle in her hand.

“Thanks,” I said, “but we we don’t need help. Particularly not your help.”

“I know,” said Mara, “but I’m so sweet, I’m going to insist.”

Then the crazy goth girl sprayed me several times with her perfume.

“Oh, my gawd,” I said, jumping up. “Tell me you didn’t just really do that! You are totally demented in the head!”

“That’s like, assault and stuff!” said Bailey.

Mara laughed. “That’s right, officer,” she said with mock seriousness. “I assaulted her with a spritz of Aphrodite’s Revenge.”

“Aphrodite’s Revenge?” I said. “It should be called Aphrodite’s Stench. I smell like a fucking slut now.”

“If the shoe fits...” said Mara.

“You had your fun,” I said. “Now get the fuck away from me before I call security.”

“Enjoy the party,” said Mara. Then she walked away.

“What a bitch!” said Bailey.

“A crazy bitch,” I said.

Bailey stood next to me. “It doesn’t really reek or anything, though,” she said. “If you really do hate it, we can try to cover it up with a different perfume.”

“Gawd, no,” I said. “Then I’d smell like an entire whorehouse. Besides, it’s not really that bad.”

“True,” said Bailey. “It’s actually kind of nice.”

Bailey reached up and played with a piece of my hair. Then her fingers trailed along the side of my neck.

“Bailey,” I said. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Oh!” said Bailey, snatching back her fingers. “Omigod! I’m totally sorry! I don’t know what I was thinking!”

“It’s okay,” I said. “Just don’t fondle me in public again, okay?”

Bailey nodded, red-faced and turned to head for the door.

I followed her, my face flushed as well. My cheeks were just as red as Bailey’s, but for an entirely different reason.

* * *

We arrived at Courtney’s party without further incident, even if I was feeling a bit randy.

“Maybe it’s allergies,” said Bailey.

I gave her a look. “Pollen is making me horny?”

Bailey giggled. “It could happen!”

“I don’t think so,” I said.

We got some beverages and got ready to mingle, but as it turned out, it wasn’t necessary for us to even walk around. Party-goers practically flocked to us.

“Lauren!” said Courtney, giving me a kiss on the cheek. “I’m so glad you made it!”

“We wouldn’t miss it,” I said, surprised at Courtney’s effusiveness.

“I’m here too, Courtney,” said Bailey.

“You smell wonderful,” continued Courtney, pressing even closer to me. “What is that wonderful scent?”

I took a step back. “Family secret, Courtney,” I said. “I can’t tell.”

Courtney took another step forward, our boobs pressing together. “You can tell me,” she said. “I won’t tell anyone.”

“Maybe another time,” I said, breaking free of Courtney.

“I’ll be here all night,” said Courtney.

“C’mon, Bailey,” I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her with me. “I see Eric and I want to say hello.”

“Okay,” she said, following behind me. “I don’t see why you need to talk to him when I’m here, though.”

I stopped walking. “I don’t really need to talk to him,” I said. “I just needed to get away from Courtney. Did you see how weird she was acting?”

“Yeah,” said Bailey, pressing up against me. “She was totally in your space, like practically trying to rape you.”

“Yes,” I said, taking a step back, “just like you’re trying to do now.”

“Well, it’s just me,” said Bailey, taking a step forward. “It’s not like I’m trying to rape you like Courtney was. It’s just that, you know, that perfume smells so good on you.”

I took another step back. Had everyone lost their mind?

“You’re trying to smell my perfume?” I said. “The perfume that crazy girl sprayed on me?”

Bailey giggled. “Don’t knock it, Lauren! It’s totally sexy.”

“Fine,” I said. “I’m glad you like it. I’m not trying to sleep with you, though, so you liking it doesn’t really do anything for me. I’m going to go mingle while you get your hormones reined back in, okay?”

I turned and walked away without waiting for an answer.

I had said all the right things. I knew I had. I had to walk away then, however, because I didn’t want Bailey to realize how wet I was getting just from being that close to her.

* * *

All right, it wasn’t just from being near Bailey. I had the same reaction talking to Courtney. Something was up with my hormones tonight.

Then I spotted Eric again. Since women seemed to be triggering my libido tonight, steering clear of the double Xs seemed prudent. Men, however, I could handle. I could always handle men.

“Hey, Eric,” I said. “How are you tonight?”

“Just fine, Lauren,” he said, stepping up to me. “Damn, you smell nice tonight.”

“Thanks,” I said, stepping up to him. I placed a hand on his chest. “I think you smell great, too.”

And he did. Damn, did he smell good. Very masculine.

“Thanks,” he said, putting a hand on my hip.

I closed my eyes and breathed deep. He was making my mouth water.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yesssss,” I said, wriggling. I was salivating. “You just smell good. Really, really good. I want to taste you.”

“Really?” said Eric. He stared at me, apparently not sure if I was kidding or not.

I didn’t understand the problem. Why would I kid about something like that?

I pressed against him, letting my thigh press against the bulge in his jeans.

“Yes, really,” I said. “C’mon.”

It was a big house, but finding an empty room proved to be a bit challenging. Fortunately, nobody was hanging out in the pantry.

“Well,” said Eric, “It’s certainly quiet here.”

“Yes, it is,” I said. Then I dropped to my knees in front of him.

I pulled down his zipper and reached through the opening until I found what I was looking for. Then I pulled out his nice, thick cock.

I ran my tongue along the underside, shuddering at the intense taste. I slid my mouth over his shaft then and wrapped my lips around him.

Eric moaned and his cock hardened in my mouth. My mouth was so wet, it was ridiculous. I started stroking my mouth back and forth over Eric’s hardness.

The head of his cock was hitting the back of throat. Instead of this being a problem, however, I found myself moaning around his dick. Having a cock in my mouth was so natural, so comfortable. I could feel him getting harder in my mouth as my mouth sliding up and down his cock became more pronounced.

Eric reached down and undid his jeans with a deft flick of his fingers. The denim relaxed enough for me to cup his heavy balls, giving me even better leverage.

By now my tightly-wrapped lips were stroking over Eric’s hard cock without pause. Slurping sounds echoed in the pantry, but that couldn’t be helped.

The funny thing was that the hotter Eric got, the hotter I got. Every time Eric moaned, my belly muscles twitched. Every time his breathing changed from his cock sliding into my throat, my belly muscles jumped.

Giving this blowjob was making me fucking hot.

I had a cock in my mouth, but it felt like I was going to cum before he did. Desperation made me stroke my mouth faster over that hot, wet cock and Eric moaned again.

Then he slid he fingers into my hair and started filling my mouth with cum.

My eyes widened. There was an explosion of saltiness on my tongue and I froze, not having had anyone cum in my mouth before. Eric grabbed my hair and continued pumping my mouth, however, and I had to swallow the semen as fast as I could to avoid drowning.

It seemed like he took forever to finish, but then his cum settling in my belly triggered my own release and suddenly I was moaning like a slut as I came with my mouth full of cock.

“Oh, yeah,” said Eric, as I writhed and wriggled on my knees in front of him. “That’s it, babe.”

After long seconds, my orgasm finally ended. I sat back on my heels, trying to catch my breath and waiting for my heart to stop pounding.

Then I blinked. What the hell had just happened? I had just sucked cock. Not only had I sucked cock and swallowed, I had sucked the cock of a guy I hardly knew and done so in a pantry.

“That was fuckin’ awesome!” said Eric. “Thanks, babe!”

Then he zipped up his pants, buttoned his jeans and left the pantry.

Except as he left the pantry, several guys were there. They began high-fiving Eric as he left.

Cheeks red, belly full, I decided to stay in the pantry forever.

* * *

Okay, I couldn’t stay in the pantry forever, but I could wait until the kitchen was empty, which I did. When I did finally exit the pantry, Bailey was just walking into the kitchen.

“Oh, there you are!” she said. “Somebody said you were in the pantry. I totally didn’t believe them.”

“Crazy, right?” I said. “Just party gossip!” My voice sounded high-pitched and strained to me.

“And you wouldn’t believe what they said you were doing in there!”

“Well, you can’t believe everything you hear!” I said, quickly jumping in to try to change the subject. “Anyway, I’m bored of the kitchen. Let’s go to the, um, pool! Yeah, the pool!”

Bailey looked at me strangely, then shrugged.

“Sure,” she said. Then she took my hand. “C’mon, it’s this way.”

I followed Bailey through the house until we finally found the sliding back doors that let us out onto the big pool deck. Music was playing and several individuals were dancing, while yet others were playing in the pool.

“Oh, yeah!” said Bailey. “There’s a bunch of guys hanging out back here. C’mon, let’s dance where they can see us.”

That matched Bailey’s usual M.O., so I agreed and started dancing with her. Bailey seemed to be dancing closer to me than necessary, though. And once again, I found myself getting embarrassingly wet.

“Let’s get real close,” said Bailey, pressing her tits against me. “It’ll drive the guys crazy.”

I don’t know why, but that suddenly seemed like a good idea. I found myself pressing against Bailey, dancing using heated moves that involved practically stripping Bailey right there next to the pool. The more I danced, the more I wanted to lay hands on her.

Needless to say, this had the guys’ undivided attention. Bailey was in Heaven. This must have gotten some of the other girls jealous, though, because the moment Bailey stepped away to talk to one of the guys, Sarah jumped in to take her place dancing with me.

Sarah was pressing against me even tighter than Bailey had. We were practically kissing as we danced, and the guys watching were speechless.

I couldn’t help it. I could feel the heat from Sarah’s body as we danced and everything about her was just fucking erotic. I found myself straddling her thigh at one point, rubbing myself along her leg, and suddenly realized just how horny I was.

What the hell?

I stepped back, then turned and walked away from Sarah. I wasn’t a lezzie. Just because girls were getting my pussy so freaking wet tonight didn’t mean I was suddenly going to start batting for the other team.

“Hey, Lauren,” said Courtney. “Wanna dance with me next?”

“Thanks, but no,” I said.

“Awwwww, " said Courtney. “That’s too bad. You smell so nice.”

Smell so nice?

The perfume. That fucking Mara. It had to be the perfume. Somehow...somehow that crazy goth witch had managed to cook up some kind of special perfume.

Only in fucking Chrystal Heights. I was going to kill that weird goth chick.

I turned around and walked away from Sarah, right in the middle of the dance. There was no way I was letting Mara turn me lezzie just because she was pissed off about me making out with her boyfriend. It just wasn’t happening.

I went out to the pool house and stepped inside. It was quieter and, more importantly, there were no girls.

I breathed deep. It smelled great inside the pool house. Very musky and masculine. In fact, my pussy lubricated just standing there breathing in the pool house air.

“Hey there,” said a voice. “Lauren, isn’t it?”

I jumped, then turned around. “Yeah,” I said. “And you’re...ummm...”

“Ted.”

“Right,” I said. “Ted. Hello. Sorry for barging in. I just needed some quiet time.”

Ted shrugged. “It’s pretty quiet here.”

“True,” I said.

He took a step closer. “Wow, you smell nice.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“Well, this is a great place to relax and get away from the crowd. Probably even better if you do it naked, though,” he said.

“You’re right,” I said. “That would be better.”

“Go ahead,” he said. “I won’t tell anyone.”

I really couldn’t argue with his logic. It was a comfortable pool house, it smelled great and no one else besides Ted was around, so, why not?

I slipped off my heels and left them next setting together. Then I took off my blouse and bra and enjoyed the feeling of walking around topless for a minute. Finally I took off my skirt and panties and placed them next to my blouse.

“There you go,” said Ted, staring at my boobs. “Much more comfortable, I bet.”

“Gawd, yes,” I said. The air on my bare skin felt great. Erotic and sensuous. My nipples hardened.

“Wow,” said Ted, reaching out and rubbing a finger over my sensitive bud. “You look great.”

It was a lame thing to say, but I didn’t care. I pushed Ted onto the cot so that he was laying on his back. Then I undid his pants.

I had one hand on his chest and the other hand inside his underwear. His cock hardened under my hands, however, and he slid his jeans and underwear down enough to free his package.

And a glorious package it was, indeed. My hand formed a fist around that wonderful cock and I started pumping his meat with growing enthusiasm. Long, thick and hard, it was everything I needed right then.

I couldn’t wait any longer. I climbed on top of him, straddled his hips and then lowered myself onto that big dick.

I shuddered as that unstoppable thickness pushed into my sopping wet pussy. I felt so fucking full. Just sitting there straddling that cock was creating sensations I could only dream of. Then I shifted and started sliding myself up and down that thick wet shaft.

That fat cockhead hit every g-spot and erogenous zone inside my cunt on the way inside me and again on the way out. In fact, the sensations were so powerful that my heat went through the roof almost immediately. I peaked, but couldn’t release yet.

“Oh, gawd,” I said. “Fuck me, Fred!”

“That’s...Ted...” he said.

“Whatever!” I said, needing to cum. “Fuck me!”

I reached up and put my hands in my hair while Ted grabbed my hips. I was bouncing on his cock now, wet slurping sounds echoing through the pool house as my sloppy wet pussy slid down his fat dick.

I still couldn’t cum, though.

“Fuck me, Fred!” I shrieked, desperate now.

Ted shook his head at my near hysterics, then rolled me off him.

I tumbled off him to the floor. Ted got up, pulled me to my feet and then turned me around.

He bent me forward until my tits were pressing the cot. This made my hips and ass stick out. Ted then grabbed my hips and drove his cock back into me once again.

The angle different this time, I squealed in helpless heat as Ted proceeded to pound me silly. He drove that powerful shaft into me again and again, turning me into a squirming wet mess. The echo of his heavy balls slapping my clit sounded throughout the pool house.

Then Ted grabbed my hips and buried his cock so deep in me, I squealed. Then he held me like that, cock deep inside me, as he emptied his balls into my tight, grinding pussy.

Ted roared as he blasted his load into me and his eruption triggered mine. With a long squeal, I writhed and wriggled on his cock as every cell of my body went electric.

A crazy intensity took over and I lost control of my voice. I screamed like a slut as pleasure pulsed through me again and again in unstoppable waves. I couldn’t stop writhing and every tiny movement sent stronger shock waves through my belly. It was a complete explosion of pleasure, and when it finally slowed and stopped, I dropped like a rock.

I had a vague sensation of Ted rolling me onto the cot. There was a rustling, then the sound of a door closing softly.

A minute later, I heard the door open again. I opened my eyes.

Bailey was staring down at me, her mouth open.

“Omigod, Lauren!” she said. “That noise really was you! Everybody totally heard you!”

Oh, fuck. Fuck!

I put my face down on the cot and covered my head as realization crashed over me. What the hell was going on!? I had just let some guy I didn’t know bang me silly!

“Are you all right, Lauren?” said Bailey.

I nodded. “Yeah. Yeah, sort of,” I said. Then I squealed and leaped for my clothes. “For fuck’s sake, Bailey! Why didn’t you tell me a guy was with you?!”

Bailey giggled. “Oh! It’s just Peter. He doesn’t mind you being naked. He’s sweet.”

“Of course he doesn’t mind!” I said.

The door to the pool house opened and closed again.

“Hey, peeps,” said Courtney as she entered. A guy I didn’t know walked in with her.

“Well, fuck,” I said. “Let’s bring in everybody from the party. Don’t mind me getting dressed or anything.”

Courtney giggled. “No problem. It sounded like half the party’s already seen you naked anyway.”

“Hey, watch it!” I said.

“What?” said Courtney. “What’s the big deal?” She stepped closer and put a hand on my bare arm. “Besides, you smell wonderful.”

Oh, shit. The perfume. And worse, despite the nuclear orgasm I had had minutes earlier, the touch of Courtney’s hand on my arm was making my hips wriggle in heated need.

No. No way. No fucking way was I giving Mara the satisfaction of me going girl-on-girl tonight. No way.

Except...I really needed to cum. Really really. How the hell was Mara’s perfume causing this? One touch of a girl’s hand had me so fucking wet, I was ready to jump Courtney in front of everybody.

I clenched my teeth. If I didn’t orgasm soon, I was going to scream. I couldn’t even make it to the door right now without jumping Courtney or Bailey.

I stepped away from Courtney, then looked around. I grabbed the guy who had walked in with her.

“You,” I said. “What’s your name?”

“Aaron.”

“Cool. Aaron, I need to speak to you privately. Everybody else, get out.”

“Hey!” said Courtney. “This is my pool house!”

“I’ll talk to you before I leave, all right?”

Courtney stepped up to me, her lips mere inches from mine. “I’m going to hold you to that, Lauren.”

I nodded, breathless, almost mewling with need.

Everyone turned and exited the pool house without further argument. I turned to Aaron.

“What I need,” I said, placing a hand on his chest, “is for you to do me. Right here, right now.”

Aaron looked at me like I’d grown a second head. “Ummm...seriously?”

I stamped my bare foot. “Yes, seriously!”

Aaron took a step back. “Look, I’m flattered, but...”

“No buts!” I shrieked, feeling fingers of desperation creeping into my belly. “Just fuck me now! I don’t care how, just do it!”

“You’re sure about that?”

“YES!” I said.

There was a hesitation. Then he said, “Fine. Bend over the cot.”

I spun and stuck my naked ass in the air, and for the second time in an hour, I was bent over the cot like a slut.

Aaron stood behind me and slid thick fingers into my sopping wet pussy. The fingers disappeared for a moment and I was dreadfully empty. Then he slid his fingers back in.

I began to mewl with need.

“Okay,” he said, “here goes.”

I stood on my tiptoes, waiting for Aaron to drive that cock into my needy pussy.

There was a pause. Then my eyes widened at sudden pressure against my tight rear opening.

I squawked and wriggled, trying to tell Aaron that he was at the wrong hole. Unfortunately, Aaron had a firm hand on my bare shoulder and another firm hand on my bare hip.

“Wait!” I squealed, my voice strangled, but it was too late. My traitor sphincter muscle was relaxing against my will and Aaron’s fucking cock had slid in an inch or two.

“Too far in to wait,” said Aaron in obvious concentration. “You said to do it any way I wanted.”

“Yeah, but I meant- OH!” I said, eyes even wider as his cock suddenly slid fully into my ass.

I was too breathless to speak as the intensity of having my virgin ass suddenly full of cock took away my voice. The room blurred as all I could focus on was the thickness in my tight back door.

“Damn,” said Aaron, still leaving his cock buried in my ass, but not moving. “Damn, you’re tight back there.”

I bit my lower lip as my head swam from the intense sensations. It was tight. I was sore already. Gawd, I was so full back there. But my belly muscles were twitching and jumping like crazy.

Then, still holding my bare shoulder and hip, Aaron started stroking his lubed cock back and forth in my ass.

I squealed and wriggled, but Aaron continued his methodical fucking of my ass. I’d feel him pull out almost all the way, then gasp as my tight chamber slowly filled with cock again.

As my sphincter slowly relaxed, he started pumping me faster. His heavy balls slapped my pussy with increasing force. Faster, deeper, he plumbed my tight-packed ass without mercy until finally he grabbed my hips and buried his cock deep inside me with a roar.

My eyes widened as he emptied his balls into my ass. And then they widened even more as Aaron’s blasting into my back door triggered my own release.

* * *

Thinking clearly again after my most explosive orgasm ever, I considered never leaving the pool house again. Everybody at the party knew what happened. I might as well have tattooed “slut” on my forehead.

The problem was that I was getting hot again. I was going to need another orgasm soon and it was becoming apparent that I couldn’t orgasm without servicing a man in some way. Or maybe even a woman, for all I knew.

The door opened and Bailey stuck her head inside.

“Hi, Lauren!” she said. “Ummm...someone’s here to see you.”

“No!” I said. “No visitors!”

“You, um, probably want to see this person.”

Mara pushed her way past Bailey.

Oh, gawd. Mara. I looked at the ground.

“Hey, Lauren,” she said. “How ya doin’?”

“What do you want?” I said.

Mara grinned. “Just wanted to say hi, maybe see if you had a different attitude now.”

Grrrrrr. I clenched my teeth. “Fine,” I said. “I’m sorry, all right? I’m sorry for kissing your boyfriend and I won’t do it again.”

“And you’ll treat me nicely at parties even though you hate my guts?”

I stamped my foot. “Fine. Yes.”

“All right, then,” said Mara, taking another perfume bottle from her pocket. She began spraying me liberally with the sweet scent.

And then, finally, my heat began fading.

“There you go,” she said, turning back toward the door. She looked out over the pool and everybody dancing. “You know, one of the best things about being a college student is the parties.”

THE END