The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is not of or related to any character fictional or real. All situation portrayed are totally fantasy: I hope that you enjoy them. This series will be female dominant, animal dominant, and sometimes violent. If you want to contact me about the stories I write with suggestions, or wishes to RP for the creation of future stories (or just for fun) please feel free to reach me at:

Lauren and Allison

CHAPTER I (Subsequent chapters with follow)

No one knew where the snake had come from. All the owner knew was that it had arrived from a shipment in the Amazon, discovered by a team of botanists. It appeared to be a simple boa but there was something...unusual about it.

The owner of the pet shop could see that uniqueness. He knew that the snake might fetch him a good price and so managed to buy it from the team. One quick flight later and the snake was set up in a special container in his store, awaiting purchase.

Allison was your typical spoiled high-schooler: Confident in her ability to get what she wanted, quite attractive with shoulder-length red hair, piercing eyes and a body that was developing quite nicely for her age.

She sashayed into the pet store in mini-skirt and blouse with tennis shoes and an urge to find something worth buying.

Allison was one of the most popular girls in school. Her good-looks and addictive personality made her irresistible to boys and girls in all grades. All of this coupled with her wealth, impressive even for Greenwich, Connecticut, her wealthy suburban town gave Allie a confidence beyond compare.

“Pets are SO the next accessory,” she thought to herself as she entered the store. “I need something that will really get some attention, something original...”

She walked down the aisles, eyes scanning for something unique but also something that wouldn’t leave too big a mess or need much keep and care

And that’s when she saw “Bo” a beautiful cobra. The green and gold snake moved through its large cage with fantastic grace...It’s beauty immeasurable. Black eyes with golden irises seemed to be studying Allison in much the same way she was studying the snake...For a moment, Allison’s world faded away...But when she woke up, she was walking out of the store with the snake in a cage, swinging along beside her. She believed that she had chosen the snake, but the opposite was true.

The snake was old....very old....older than anyone could possibly have imagined....so old it didn’t even know its age.

What it did know was the power it had over mortals. Power that could feed it and drive it....

Power it wanted to use

It could easily have subdued those that captured him. But he knew that they would take him somewhere...somewhere he could find far more prey than in the deep jungles. And this foolish little girl might be just the key he needed.

Allie took the snake to her room. “Let’s see, what would be a good name...Hmm....Maybe Kaa? Nah, too cliché....Boa? Nah, too simple...”

The snake looked at her, right in her eyes and let its mind subtly touch hers with one word. Boa...boa.....Boa...Boa

Allie looked at it blankly, then blinked her eyes and shook her head. “Boa...yeah, Boa’s a good name.”

The snake’s eyes were dark yellow and green, seeming to spiral a bit if one looked at it too long and Allie always felt a little light-headed when she did.

“Okay, Boa. My name’s Allie and as of now, I’m your owner.”

If snakes could smile, Boa would have. That’s what you think, my dear...

The snake then waited until nightfall, when Allie, after an hour-long conversation with her friend, finally went to bed.

Allie wore a simple red nightshirt with matching underwear, her hair done up as she lay on her bed. She let out a sigh as she closed her eyes, pulled the covers over her and prepared to get some rest.

The snake was on the far side in a glass case she had purchased with him. The top was a simple plastic one and all it took was one push of the snake’s head to open it up enough for it to slide out

It slowly slid out to move toward the bed where Allie was just starting to nod off....

The snake slowly arched itself onto the bed and slid over to Allie, its scales shifting on the bed as its tongue darted in and out of its mouth, moving closer and closer to the sleeping girl....

Allison, stuffed brown-bear under her arm shifted slowly. As the snake moved to her legs, it got a great view of her beautiful and bare right foot. Petite and slender, a gentle red-hue to the pale skin...A result of the covers heating it. A delicate and high arch, yet the tiniest of soles complimented the girl’s skin well...A red nailpolsih adorning the small digits...A great tool for hypnotizing mortals, the snake realized as he came closer still...Hissing slightly as he moved along the girl’s stomach, approaching the crimson hair strewn about.

It moved, its body sliding upward, between Allie’s breasts, causing her to unconsciously sigh. It stopped, its face only inched away from hers, its tongue flicking back and forth. so beautiful he thought. That will serve me as well. She will be my perfect agent...

It moved in so his tongue shot out and hit Allie right in the nose. She shifted a bit, not sure what was happening. Boa moved in, letting his jaw press hard against her chin. That managed to rouse Allie enough to open her eyes.

Allison’s eyes opened slowly, blearily. “Huh?” her soothing voice intoned gently. According to the shop-keeper the snake wasn’t dangerous, but the quick-witted girl wasn’t taking any chances. Her hand moved around the side of the bed towards a small bat she kept there, as the rest of her remained still...Watching the snake’s eyes in the hopes of keeping it calm...Her face tense, trying to remain perfectly still save for the one arm

The snake saw her movements and quickly locked his eyes on hers. His eyes suddenly seemed to take on a glow in the dim lighting of the room. The irises seemed to take on more colors as they shifted about. Green flowed into blue, then into yellow. Yellow flowed with red which merged with blue in waves of color that ended up yellow. It was a fascinating thing to watch, the flow of colors instantly capturing attention.

Allison’s hand continued towards the bat as she watched the snake’s eyes...Boa remaining unconcerned with her decision to reach for the weapon. “I must be....delirious...” Allison mused to herself...The snake’s eyes seemed to be shifting colors, creating the oddest sensation within her...She felt almost drugged.....Her hand finally reached the baseball bat, but once gripping it, she found that she could not bring herself to wield the wooden instrument. Her mind felt slow, sluggish....She attempted to cry out, but her words were weak...her mind preoccupied with the pattern before her eyes. “Pleeeaase........sssstooop....?”

Look into my eyesssss..... the snake’s voice suddenly echoed into her head. Look deeeep into my eyeessss It started to move his head side to side slightly....

The eyes continued to shift, the colors seeming to flow a bit faster, the patterns of their mixing and merging evolving. It head bobbed back and forth, back and forth so Allie’s eyes would follow his as it continued to speak “Deep into my eyeessss, Allie.....Deeep into my eyessss....you cannot look away from my eyessss.....you cannot look away from my eyessss....you mussst sssstare into my eyesss, deep into my eyesss....deeeep into my eyesss...”

Allison’s mind was becoming nothing more than putty for the snake...So gone was the little redhead that she did not even question the fact that her pet was speaking with her...Her mouth opened into an “O” and her eyes began to mirror that of the snake’s...As his right eyes turned blue, so did her left...As his left turned violet, so did her right...The reflection of his powers making it obvious that the girl’s will was falling...Her conscious mind becoming subdued as her facial features became slack....

It kept bobbing its head back and forth, right to left, its eyes continuing to shift in color. “You are lost in my eyes, Allie...Lossst in my eyeesss....you cannot look away....you don’t want to look away, do you? You mussst keep looking into my eyessss.....deep into my eyesss.....become lossst in my eyesss.....losssst in my eyeessss..lossst....losssst....you are lossst....”

It kept bobbing its head back and forth, right to left, its eyes continuing to shift in color. “You are lost in my eyes, Allie...Lossst in my eyeesss....you cannot look away....you don’t want to look away, do you? You mussst keep looking into my eyessss.....deep into my eyesss.....become lossst in my eyesss.....losssst in my eyeessss..lossst....losssst....you are lossst....”

Allie’s eyes were wide now, her jaw slack, her facial muscles totally relaxed. Her eyes were now glazed as she stared into the snake’s own, her mouth just able to say, ‘losssst...losssst....”

“You have no will, Allie. Sssssay it....”

“I....have....no willl....” The girl whispered, her mind losing it even as she spoke the words, her entire consciousness overwhelmed by those swirling eyes.

“You are falling under my sssspell, Allie....Under my sssspell....under my control....under my power.....”

It stopped its bobbing and let his head be completely stationary before her eyes. His own shifted once more to their black and yellow color with a piercing glare right into Allie’s eyes, her mind, her soul...

The snake’s eyes bored into Allie, her own mind fading away more and more as his soothing, slithery voice echoed into her mind....“You are mine now, Allie....totally mine....your mind isss mine....your will isss mine....your body issss mine...all mine....you are mine....”

“I am yours,” Allie whispered, her face and eyes totally devoid of expression, the bat long since fallen from her limp fingers. She was still partially sitting up, frozen in place, one elbow still on the bed as she leaned partially on it.

The snake moved forward, its eyes and head boring in on Allie. More out of unconscious reaction than anything else, the hypnotized girl lay back, her arms flat at her sides, legs pressed together under the covers and her blank eyes staring upward into the snake’s.

The snake moved its head so it could look directly down on Allie, satisfied she was now in a deep trance state. But not quite the level of utter obedience he desired.

“Can you hear me, Allie?”

“Yes...” she whispered in a dull voice.

“Who is your massster?”

“You are, my master,” Allie intoned.

“Now....I wish you to tell me some things, Allie...”

“I will tell you anything, Master,” the spellbound girl stated

For the next few minutes, the snake had the mesmerized girl tell him about her family, her habits, her likes and dislikes, secret desires, who she knew, who she liked and didn’t like, all the rest. Finally satisfied it had all the info he needed, the snake decided to take the next step.

“Prepare yourssself, Allie...” he intoned as he once more looked into her eyes. Again, they began to shift into waves of color merging and mixing in pools in his eyes, his head once more bobbing and weaving back and forth, back and forth...

Allie let out a soft moan, all she was capable of saying at this point, her eyes moving back and forth to follow the snake’s movements. She was lost now, feeling only pleasure at the sight and only obedience to the creature that had made her a hypnotized slave. She sighed as his head moved closer, his colored eyes with their gorgeous patterns swallowing her up, becoming her whole world, all she could see, all she could think of....

The snake’s mouth nestled into her neck, the tongue darting out to lick at it, causing Allie to moan slightly.

Then, with a sudden and savage move, the snake struck out and sunk its fangs into her soft, wet neck

Allison was awoken immediately, and she would have screamed but the end of the snake’s tail quickly made it about her neck...Cutting off the oxygen flow to her lungs, and consequently her brain...She quickly found her mind fading once more...The snake’s glands pumped a potent venom into the girl, and is it spread her veins turned a gentle glowing green...The venom moved quickly, and the snake gently released the girl’s neck, leaving her with a feeling of fantastic dizzyness...The venom making her feel euphoric...Her eyes fluttered weakly, but they too soon glowed with the same green venom...And then it all began to fade away...the girl’s body returning to normal as the snake moved to whisper in her ear. “You will remember nothing...But you will obey my voice, and at some point tomorrow....feel the irresistible urge to feed my hunger...A hunger which you shall soon share.”

And with that Allison slept through her first night...the venom changing her body as the snake had done her mind.