The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Laura: Girl Hypnotist, Unleashed Part 1

Laura discovers that she is aroused by the seductive female hypnotists in the movies, and decides to become one of them.

Female/Male Sex, Female Dominant

Laura sat at her vanity, dressed only in her lace-trimmed, white slip. Her feet were bare, with only her deep red—and freshly painted—toenails (and fingernails) giving her a more together look. Her face was bare, and she (as yet) hadn’t put on her makeup. She was looking into her own large, hazel colored eyes in the mirror, and was lost deep in thought. She wondered if the boy she planned to have come over to see her that afternoon would find her eyes pretty enough to become fascinated with. Lost in. Such was her plan: to use her eyes as fascination devices to hypnotize him with.

She had been inspired to want to hypnotize a man to be under her power, permanently. This inspiration was fueled by her watching some early episodes of the old TV series, Dark Shadows, and having previously watched “The Woman In Green”. Both stories revolved around “Evil Female Hypnotists”; her new fetish fantasy. She had been utterly enthralled—and aroused—by the way the beautiful, but seriously evil, witch in the Dark Shadows series, Cassandra, had used her eyes to hypnotize a young lawyer, Tony Peterson, into becoming completely obedient to—and irresistibly drawn to—her. He seemed to be addicted to her hypnosis of him, and Cassandra used repeatedly hypnotizing him to make him fall gradually in love with her, with each hypnosis session making him more and more romantically involved with the clever witch. She did this because she needed to be able to use him, whenever she wished, for her nefarious plans.

“So much easier to work with a man when you have him madly in love with you—and deeply hypnotized...” thought Laura, as she mused, sitting there at her vanity, “and so much more exciting if he doesn’t know you have made him fall in love with you, and maybe even against his will!", her thought concluded, as her fingers excitedly found her nether region.

In the story, Tony was magically and hypnotically enslaved by the beautiful witch by her tricking him into getting lost in her large and sexy eyes, and falling victim to the magical power that she wielded behind them. The pretty young woman posing as “Cassandra” in the story, who was actually a ruthless and wicked witch named Angelique, but was currently in disguise, had used a magic spell to induce Tony to meet her at her husband’s estate’s gazebo without his ever being aware he was being summoned by her against his will. He thought he went there of his own volition, but had already fallen under the witch’s control. The man she had induced to marry her thought he had fallen in love with Cassandra of his own accord. He hadn’t. Angelique/Cassandra had used witchcraft and love potions on him to make him fall in love with her. Such was her power, Laura sighed, longing for having that kind of control over men.

Poor Tony was surreptitiously drawn to the gazebo—and to the beautiful witch waiting for him—by the magical spell she had cast to get him alone with her. He was in search of a lighter he had lost, which Cassandra had stolen earlier in the evening in order to use it to cast the spell she now used to summon him to her. Upon Tony’s arrival during the early evening, at the secluded spot in the garden the witch had chosen, he found Cassandra waiting for him there. She pretended she was just taking some time alone to cry about how she was being mistreated by her husband’s family, who had already sensed she was up to no good. Mr Peterson proceeded to comfort the softly sobbing siren, just as she intended for him to do. She even girlishly taunted him for his showing up at the gazebo by asking him why he had come there in the first place. When he said he was looking for the lost lighter, she sprang her trap and smiled her most comely smile. “What a coincidence, Mr. Peterson: ((I)) have your lighter!", she exclaimed as she continued to size her prey up.

She told him she had found it, then turned her shapely body so that she could fully face him. Cassandra knew full well how to use her magic and beauty to enrapture a man to the fullest, and was now in position to do so with Tony. All she needed to do now was to command his full and unwavering attention with a fascination device and a little more witchcraft to drive her will into his mind. Cassandra lit the lighter and told him how she was admiring the flame; how pretty and peaceful it was, how it drew her eyes in and how it was entirely irresistible and impossible to not find one’s self having to fixate on it. Tony looked at the flame and fell into a daydream state as he searched the flame for that quality which seemed to fascinate the pretty witch so much—and was almost immediately visibly captured by her magic spell. Cassandra saw this, and that brought a sexy smile to her lovely face.

As the flame enveloped his mind and began to become his whole world, Cassandra spoke: “It’s even more fascinating when you watch the flame flickering in someone’s eyes. Can you see the flame in my eyes, Tony?” The young lawyer unwarily—and unwisely—shifted his gaze up into the huge, hungry, and eagerly waiting eyes of the beautiful witch, and his consciousness was immediately devoured by them. Tony then dreamily said that he could, indeed, see the flame flickering there in her lovely blue eyes. She had him, and only needed to deepen his trance to suit her designs on him.

Within moments of being softly commanded to look deeper, ever deeper into her eyes, Tony fell totally under her spell and was left blank-minded and in a deeply obedient trance, induced by a cleverly seductive—and very sexy—hypnosis induction, which was further heightened by her expert use of witchcraft to completely fascinate and ensnare him. By the time Laura was watching this part of the story, she was breathing hard and juicing at the thought of what it would be like for her to ensnare a man in this fashion—and what she would then be able to do with him!

Later episodes, that Laura continued to binge watch, involved Cassandra using her kiss on Tony while he was hypnotized as a trigger to make him fall in love with her. This was so that she could better maintain her control of him, by way of stealing his heart. Laura made careful note of that technique and planned to try using it, herself!

Laura had been alone in the house as she continued to watch the show’s episodes, and had found herself painfully aware that she was soaking wet from her excitement, and from her toying with her tender sex. She had already decided to call a male friend, named Clark, that she had a big romantic interest in and was in the early stages of interesting him in her (she smiled at that thought: it was a woman’s prerogative, after all!). It was now time to invite him over for a little get-together with her while she was home alone. Time for her to hone her hypnotic skills and make a man who was the object of her affections her very own boy-toy!

Laura toyed with her sex as if she were the one entranced. She watched spellbound as Cassandra held Mr. Peterson’s gaze and femininely suggested that he look still deeper into her wide open and very delicately made up eyes—eyes subtly painted with an expert hand to accentuate their already surreal beauty. The idea of making a man look into your eyes to hypnotize him made Laura crazy with desire. She even took note of how to wear her makeup like Cassandra for the hypnotic session she was planning on having where SHE would get to be the evil female hypnotist! The way Cassandra repeated to Tony for him to gaze deeper, ever deeper into her eyes , and the excitedly quavering tone of voice she had, transfixed the young, would-be hypnodomme. The fact that Cassandra’s voice had taken on an urgent, commanding tone, and her adrenalin made it quaver slightly at her excitement at what she was doing to him, made Laura crazy with knowing that is probably exactly how she would sound when it was her turn to capture a man with her charms.

Laura could tell Cassandra was very aroused at casting this spell over a man against his will and without his having any knowledge of what was being done to him. Laura could tell that it was sexy as Hell to Cassandra, too, just like it was to her now to watch Tony being captured and hypnotized into helplessness.

As Laura watched, spellbound, Cassandra then asked the hypnotized Mr. Peterson to tell her what he saw there, in those breathtakingly huge eyes of hers. Tony was now completely lost in trance and under her spell, and sleepily said he saw a man. The man, he grew to realize at her urging, turned out to be him! “Yes, that man is you, Tony, and your seeing him means you are mine now. You belong to me, and when I call you, you will come to me. You will desire nothing more than to gaze into my eyes whenever I tell you to, and go back into the deep hypnotic state that you are in right now for me.”

By now, Laura was vigorously massaging her sopping wet sex, lost in a dream of this scene between Cassandra and Tony. She was actually feeling light-headed as an extreme degree of arousal took her deeper into what could be her own personal fantasy of sex and feminine empowerment come true. How incredibly sexy it would be, she thought, to entrap a man like this: to enslave him, and to make him lose himself forever in the perfectly painted eyes of a sexy young woman—like herself. A woman who just happens to have the perfect eyes for fascinating a man and making him vulnerable to her spellbinding hypnosis. She wondered how it would feel to be that woman, with that kind of power over a man, and continued to juice copiously at the thought it.

She looked forward to feeling pretty and feminine—and dangerous—in her most special makeup, perfumed hair done provocatively and spilling down on her bare shoulders, and wearing something form fitting and flirtatiously frilly. “Now, how could a man possibly resist, or feel threatened in any way, by such a delightfully primped young woman?", she pondered. “No, he’ll be rendered helpless to resist my charms, for sure!”. Laura laughed nervously as she had that thought, but continued thinking about her doing just that. She hatched a devilish plan to insure Clark would not fail to succumb to the hypnotic abilities she was certain she had. She had studied the art quite a bit in preparation for actually putting her hypnotic skills to the test.

Reaching into her stylish purse on the vanity, she removed what she liked to call her “girl kit”: a colorful little cosmetics clutch that held all of her beauty essentials. She unzipped the pouch, and removed the contents, lining them up in front of the vanity’s big mirror in preparation for employing them to their greatest advantage—and her’s.

She began her ritual by applying moisturizer to her face, then she used a small, triangular sponge to apply her liquid makeup, making her face softly and flawlessly complected. What followed was a generous application of a sweetly scented face powder, to prepare the perfect canvas on which to paint. Next, Laura swiped her eyelids with a smoky eye shadow, her expert hand crafting them cat-like, layering the dark colors all the way past the corners of each eye. Laura luxuriated in the soft, feminine feel of the wand stroking her eyelids. “Boys don’t know what they are missing...", she thought, as she felt the cool, wet tip of the micro-brush that applied her liquid eyeliner, as it lightly contacted her eyelids. She traced along her lash lines and then under her eyes with a pencil. She was now wearing her eye makeup just as Cassandra had in the video that had inspired her, if not maybe just a little heavier. Laura finished by doing her lovely long lashes with three coats of jet black mascara, to really lengthen, dye and thicken her already long, curly lashes. She smiled at the sexy pop! sound the brush made as it was extracted from the slender neck of the mascara tube, and sniffed the mascara-laden wand to see if it, too, was perfumed like all her other cosmetics were. She let each coat she sexily flicked onto her long lashes dry before applying the next so her eyes would be perfectly and lushly veiled when she was done.

Laura knew she looked sexy as she applied it, with her lovely head tilted back, hair spilling down on her near naked back, her eyes half open, and her lips parted as if to be kissed as she flicked the wand’s contents onto her lashes, over and over again. She couldn’t help but to continue to play with herself while applying her makeup and imagining the effect that her carefully crafted hypnotic—and incredible—look would have on her soon-to-be boyfriend. He just didn’t know it yet, but she had decided that he was to be her man.

The young vixen took time to stare deeply into her own eyes in the vanity’s mirror while imagining his reaction when she would compel him to look into them as she was doing now. Waiting patiently as her last coat of mascara dried, she playfully batted her own eyelashes at her reflection in the mirror, and smiled in approval of the devastating effect her now sexily painted eyes had, and blushed a little at her own deviousness. She turned her pretty, freshly done face from side to side as she looked in the mirror to ensure her makeup was perfect up to this point. After a quick, sensuous swiping of a soft blush brush on her cheeks, she decided that her look was perfect and smiled at herself in the mirror.

Then she picked up a gold metal tube of lipstick, her favorite cosmetic. She loved the look, the feel and the heft of a lipstick: it was intensely sexy to her. Laura popped off the cap with one hand, and swiveled up the sexy penis-like red head of potent color. The young vixen eyed it lustfully in contemplation of the next step in her beauty ritual. It was her long-time fetish, doing her lips, and she especially loved this particular lipstick, named “Bermuda Red”, and made by the perfume company; Dana. It was even scented with Dana’s premier fragrance, “Tabu”—a characteristic that turned the lovely young woman on all that much more. It was the kind of lipstick that a slightly older woman more likely would have used, but Laura loved how it was an old-fashioned, “real live” lipstick: thick, matte and potently scented. It also sported a very high staining effect—which was great for being super long-lasting (and largely “kiss-proof”). It wasn’t a lip color a girl could just wipe off with a tissue: it was there to stay, once properly applied, and Laura knew well how to make the most of that quality. It would be guaranteed that her lips would remain a beautiful deep red even after eating, kissing—or any other frantic sort of love play she might wish to engage in. Thinking about that made her blush, and solidified her resolve to use her mouth to its best advantage on Clark that afternoon.

Laura started her finishing touch by dusting her lips lightly with a sweetly scented face powder to “fix” her devastating choice of lip color before dabbing on the first coat. She sniffed the puff, loving the light, sweet scent of the perfumed powder, and smiled again before gliding the puff over her voluptuous mouth to evenly powder her lips. “No wonder men are so frightened of a woman’s cosmetics; they are just so FEMININE!", thought Laura as the pretty girl went over the edges of her full mouth with a deep red liner pencil before applying the second coat of lipstick, followed by blotting her lips on a fresh, white tissue and then placing a tissue over her lips and powdering them with a big, soft puff to finish sealing her lipstick in place for the final coat. The third coat was applied a little more generously, with Laura starting at the center of her upper lip, and then gliding down to the corners of her mouth in romantic sweeps of the man-ensnaring cosmetic before doing her lower lip from one extreme corner of her pouting lip to the other, back and forth.

She basked in the scent and feel of it as she swiped it slowly over her lips, from left to right, and then back again. She watched as the lipstick went from a matte appearance, to suddenly seeming to have a bit of gloss to it as it warmed under the heat of her full mouth and became semi-molten. It seemed to burst into a veritable flame of deep red color the more she applied of it, and she had a hard time stopping with the application out of the sheer pleasure that it brought her. After a long, admiring glance at the effect her favorite cosmetic had on her mouth, Laura very reluctantly opted to blot it one last time so that she wouldn’t look too sexy when her young man arrived, and thereby making him uncomfortable in any way—or possibly even risk scaring him off. She needed him attentive and wanting her with all his heart in order for her plan to come to fruition. She also wanted to be able to kiss him with complete abandon without making too big a mess of his face when the time came for that—and it would. A hint of a woman’s lipstick on a man’s mouth was ok, she thought, but not too much more than that—unless frantic all-out sex was to immediately follow suit, the painted kitten thought.

She had sensed his avoiding her (perpetually) painted mouth in the past might have been due to a fear he had of kissing her and “wearing lipstick”: terrifying for some young men, she knew. Laura had hence opted for the slightly more demure look she was sporting, although she was certainly red-lipped enough to draw his eyes to her mouth. It was somewhat less than the heavily painted “big girl” look she would have really preferred to present (and torment) him with. Laura adored the fact that a lipstick this thick always reminded a girl that she was wearing it because it was one that a girl could feel it on her lips. That was something that Laura found infinitely sexy, just as she found seeing a man’s eyes glued to her lips to be quite sexy, too.

After triple checking her makeup and brushing her long, curly raven black hair, Laura selected one of the perfume flagons on her vanity, picking a pretty crystal atomizer with a squishy bulb on a longish black hose attached (that she also found to be sexy). It had very little of the amber colored fragrance left in it, which pleased Laura for what she planned to do. Holding up her hair with one hand, she sprayed her neck very lightly on either side with the specially selected scent. It was a very subtle one, a lighter fragrance than what she would like to have worn, but it was important in her plans that it be soft so that she could use it to make a little surreptitious use of material medica. She planned to make her perfume infinitely more fetching in a much more devastating and diabolical way. It was to be a way that would insure her the response she desired—and needed—from the target of her hypnotic affection. She was going to need to be able to use this perfume application technique repeatedly, in one way or another, for what she had in mind. For that reason, the fragrance couldn’t be overwhelmingly powerful.

A lacy red garter belt, with dark stockings followed, making the most of her long, shapely legs. She skipped putting on panties completely, slipping off the soaked ones she had been wearing (and furiously masturbating in), before stepping into a frilly lace slip and a white skirt combination. Next, she donned a revealing sexy red silk blouse over a very low cut white bra that was trimmed in lace to match her outfit. The last thing she did was to select a pair of red very high-heeled pumps and step into them.

She displayed herself before the mirror and tried different poses, checking how she looked from behind, and then striking some open-lipped poses designed to show off her beautiful mouth. Hiking up her skirt, she displayed her garter belt and stocking tops, and thought how sexy they looked on her, especially with the heels. She parted her lips and touched the tips of her eyelashes with her fingertips, now stiff with mascara, and delighted in knowing that she was wearing it. She truly loved being a girl, and possessing all the powers that come with being female.

She finished her private fashion show by shaking her head and tossing her hair to leave herself in a cloud of her delicately scented perfume before she click-clicked on the hardwood floor and out the door. Mission accomplished: Laura was ravishing, and she knew it.

Clark was tall, attractive, and about her age, but was still relatively inexperienced with women—and, unfortunately for him with this one, given her feminine abilities and wiles. She knew he might need a little help to succumb properly to her—help which she was going to administer in the form of a little something to relax him artificially, and thereby make him more susceptible to her hypnotic induction. Laura’s father was a dentist, and Laura herself was training to be a nurse, and was aware her father had some potions in his study that might just be perfect for what her plans for the afternoon were all about.

She knew quite a bit about pharmaceuticals, and knew what she was going to be looking for. Unlocking the door to his study with the key her father thought was well hidden in his bedroom closet, Laura went to his medicine case and unlocked it, gazing longingly at all the precious pharmaceuticals and instruments she saw before her. There were more than what she had imagined finding, and they were all there for the taking! She immediately found the inhalant anesthetic, Isoflurane (brand name “Forane”) that she was looking for, and picked up the darkened glass bottle carefully, checking for how full it was. It turned out to be a new bottle of the powerful sedative/hypnotic, perfect for her plans.

Laura noticed some other powerful mind altering drugs and anesthetics that were for injection, along with the necessary syringes it would require to administer them. The pretty hypnotist-to-be made mental note of that for later, as her pussy pulsed and throbbed at the thought of getting to really perform some mind-bending and full-blown drug-induced hypnosis on her young man one day. Brainwashing came to mind. She gave her sex another finger rub and a playful squeeze as she had that thought, then buried a couple fingers in her dripping sex to satisfy that longing and need for a feeling of penetration. She felt decadent for doing that in her father’s study, but she couldn’t help herself: she was fully aroused by what she was getting into. For now, she thought, the drug she had just pilfered from her dad’s medicine cabinet would be her opening act with Clark. The rest would come later.

Back in her room, Laura called Clark and invited him over—very coyly—all the while toying sexily and absentmindedly with the bottle of the fast acting sedative/hypnotic she had just liberated from the medicine cabinet, smiling like a Cheshire cat the entire time. She looked at herself in the mirror as she hung up the phone with the future boy-toy she had just expertly used herself as bait to summon, and admired her matte painted red-red lips and those, now fatally mesmerizing, eyes she had painted especially to be hypnotic. “Yes, I think he’ll be doing whatever I will him to...", the would-be witch whispered to her own reflection.

With that, she unscrewed the top of her perfume flagon and carefully prepared about an 90% drug-to-fragrance solution by adding a large amount of the powerful drug she had liberated from her father’s study to the perfume bottle. She then screwed the sprayer top back on the atomizer, and aimed the nozzle at her throat for one final misting. Her squeezing the atomizer’s tasseled ball let loose the last spray of pure, unadulterated perfume onto her neck, and she luxuriated in the cool feeling of the spray—and the knowledge that the next spray would include a huge dose of her hypnotic stupor-inducing drug. Grabbing a white silk hankie and slipping it just inside her bra, Laura took one final look at herself before vacating her bedroom to go downstairs and wait for the doorbell to ring—and for the young man to find her ready and waiting for him, just as Cassandra had waited for Tony in the garden!

Laura found herself still highly aroused as she waited for him, now in heels and hose, a frilly short skirt (and no panties!), perfume, heels, and exquisitely done makeup. He wouldn’t stand a chance, she thought, as she impatiently waited for him to arrive. Clark did arrive in a few moments, ringing the doorbell and waiting while Laura composed herself and used her hankie to wipe the scent of her sex from her fingertips, scolding herself insincerely for being so naughty. After all, her red-tipped fingers had been very busily working her sex for the better part of the last hour or so, and were rather laden with the scent of her love secretions. Her, now, “girl” scented hankie found its way back under her left bra cup with a pat, just out of sight. The natural musky scent of her sex should serve to further arouse her guest, if subliminally, she thought.

She was mindbogglingly hot, and couldn’t wait to get down to business. Making sure the perfume bottle was next to where she was going to sit, she patted down her dress and opened the door to a visibly surprised young man. Clark was really taken aback by how beautiful she looked in her flawless makeup, and her perfume (and the scent of her own sex!) found and captured him almost instantly—leaving him with a sudden awareness of his own sex. Laura noted that his eyes gazed into her surreally pretty ones for a few moments, then drifted down to take her all in, finally settling on gazing at her voluptuous red-red mouth—whereupon he began to look a little nervous.

“Perfect!", she thought, as she led him in, tossing her hair knowingly, so that she was sure she was trailing her delightful perfume in the air behind her. She was even aware how sexy the sound of her heels were as they click-clicked on the floor on the way to the couch.

She purposely seated him next to where she had prepared a spot for herself from which to ambush him when the time was right. The trap was set! Small talk prevailed, for long enough to disarm and provide a little relaxation for her date, with Laura carefully steering the conversation to safe enough things while carefully monitoring the progress of Clark’s relaxation, although he seemed overly fascinated with her pretty mouth—a fixation he had that wasn’t lost on Laura. Laura enjoyed watching her prey squirm for a while, using her eyes and her lips to their best advantage in carefully choreographed poses and feminine, comely looks designed to enrapture and ensorcell her prey with her intense femininity and how she was able to exude it.

Eventually, not satisfied with how far along he had come along so far (in terms of the required level of relaxation she needed of him), Laura offered to fix Clark a drink, and it was an offer he readily accepted.

Excusing herself to “the little girl’s room” first, Laura silently opened the medicine cabinet, and removed a pill bottle from the shelf. It contained her mother’s powerful sleeping medication; a very fast acting, short duration barbiturate known as cyclobarbitol that was an extremely good—and rather potent—sedative/hypnotic. Taking first one, and then (on second thought); two tablets from the bottle, she returned the bottle to the cabinet and flushed the toilet for a diversion. Smiling invitingly at her company as she minced by him in her heels, she kept the sleeping pills carefully concealed in her clutched fist. Laura click-clicked her way to the kitchen where she got two glasses, the tall one was for Clark, and was the one she dropped the sleeping pills in. Next came some ice, water, and a good couple shots of scotch, to insure the taste of the medication was hidden—and the effects of it; multiplied by the alcohol. She stirred the tall drink with a long spoon until the pills were completely dissolved, a smile forming on her sexy red lips, and returned to the living room with the drinks.

Out of nervousness, Clark wolfed down the drink faster than what Laura had even hoped for. She looked at the clock and knew she needed about 15 minutes for the drug to hit him—and hit him hard, she knew, having been taken with alcohol as it was. They had talked for about 15 minutes, on the money, before Clark’s speech started to slur slightly and his eyes appeared to be becoming somewhat glassy. Laura nestled herself in closer to her man, and made it a point to make direct eye contact with him, to distract him from the fugue state he was rapidly entering into. Time to really play “girl” with him, and she took great comfort in the feel of the mascara on her lashes, and the lipstick on her mouth: it emboldened and empowered her, giving her feminine strength and confidence—and a feeling of superiority and power over him.

Laura knew Clark must be swimming between his ears by now with the combination of the drug, the drink—and her femininity and beauty. The time to seduce and take him where she wanted to all along had finally come, and she was more than ready, willing and able to the task at hand.

“Clark, I never noticed before what nice eyes you have: they’re hazel, like mine, only I think mine tend to look more like different colors sometimes, you know? Sometimes greenish, sometimes blue, and sometimes golden brown... with little flecks of other colors, too. What color do they look like to you right now?” Clark replied that they looked green and were very pretty, enjoying the excuse to gaze into them. Laura then told him to keep looking deeper, to see if the color changed and to tell her what other colors he could see. Clark went silent as he stared deep into the prettiest and most beautifully made up eyes he had ever seen—and felt his cock throb. Little did he know that his sexual attraction to her was going to be his undoing!

Laura took his face in her hands and went from looking deep into one of his eyes, then the other, back and forth to distract and confuse him. It worked, and he was lulled into full fascination with her eyes and nothing else. Now it was time for her hypnotic induction to begin in earnest.

“That’s right: I can see you are looking deeper now, and my eyes changing colors for you. Look deeper and watch them change for you. Deeper. Deeper. That’s it, sweetheart: look as deeply into my eyes as you can and tell me what you see.” Her soothing cadence had lulled Clark into a light trance, and all he could do was remark “Pretty...” in a spaced out sort of way, and continue his rapt gazing into them. “Yes, you see the color in my eyes changing now, don’t you. I can see that you do. Keep staring. Deeper. I bet it changes to match the room’s light, then my eye shadow, then darker to match my deep, black eyelashes. How dizzying it must be for a man, but just keep staring and try to look deeper. See the little flecks of light. How they seem to move and move... drift... change colors for you. Look deeper and relax. Relax. It is safe here. Peaceful. All you need to do is keep staring into my eyes.”

Clark had a moment where he realized something was wrong, funny: he felt... strange, but his thinking was severely muddled and very compromised by the drug she had given him in his drink. When he tried to look away to save himself with what faint and final free thought he had, her cool fingers cradled him softly by the chin and guided his face and eyes back to hers, which bore deep, deep into his soul. “No, no, sweetheart: you mustn’t look away. You cannot look away. All you can do is listen to my voice and honestly respond to me. If I ever ask you anything, you will only be able to tell me the truth. For now, just look deeper... deeper... deeper into my eyes and tell me how you feel”. Clark had to answer honestly now, so he told her he felt dizzy—and a little lost.

Laura knew the drug and hypnosis had already begun to take a toll on his will and his grip on reality. He was falling under her spell, rapidly, too, but the young hypnotist saw that he was trying to resist.

By now, Clark was partially erect, despite himself, and totally fixated on the young beauty’s eyes, his last resolve failing fast. Laura had stealthily gotten her hand in her lap, and inside the fold of her short skirt, while Clark was totally distracted, so that she could manipulate her vagina’s sweet spot and stimulate herself a little, as excited now as she was. She couldn’t wait to get him deep enough in trance so that she could do more than just press on her clit. She wanted to fondle it. She wanted penetration.

Sensing his resistance, feeble as it was, Laura decided that it was time for phase two of being a real, live “evil female hypnotist”.

“You know what is more hypnotic than looking into a woman’s eyes? Getting a nice head full of her perfume and then getting totally, really, really lost in them. Tell me if you like my perfume...", she said, as she reached for the atomizer and sprayed it into her hair. She immediately pulled Clark into a close hug, so that his face was nestled in her hair. She instructed the dazed man to breathe deep and smell her fragrance. Clark’s face was surrounded by soft curls, fragrant and soothing and... something else. His head began to spin even more as he breathed her in. He did as he was told, anyway, and almost immediately became so light-headed that his eyes drooped and his eyelids fluttered, and he found himself now fighting not to close on him.

Laura held him there, asking him if he liked it and telling him that she wore it just for him. Clark didn’t try to resist, and continued to breathe as he was instructed to, already obeying her hypnotic commands, having entered into a drug assisted and rapidly deepening trance. Laura held him there, with his face in her hair and Clark drinking in her drugged perfume. She made certain he was fully intoxicated before releasing him. Between the sleeping pills in his drink and her drugged perfume, he was now out of it completely, and in a full state of drug-induced hypnosis, going deeper by the second, and she knew it. He could only manage to do what she told him to do, which was to relax and sleep for her.

“... Sleep deeper. Deeper. I want you to continue to breathe deeply and sleep for Laura. That’s my good boy: sleep for me. Look into my eyes and keep your eyes open as long as you can while you drift into sleep. Sleep for Laura. Find rest in my eyes. You are so tired now, and long for the peace that my special sleep can bring you. Sleep for me. Deeper. Deeper. You never told me if you liked my perfume... here: let’s try it this way...", she half whispered as she removed the hankie from her bra and sprayed it with her scent and yet more of the potent hypnotic drug. She passed the heavily drugged lace hankie back and forth beneath Clark’s nose as she cooed for him to smell it for her and breathe deeply, so he could make up his mind how much he liked it. Clark was beyond answering her question now, and his eyelids were fluttering as he fought the great battle to keep his eyes open as she had commanded of him. He no longer wanted to resist her in any way, and turned his mind over to her words.

“Men seem to find this fragrance to be soothing and compelling: do you? Do you feel it? Isn’t it just sooo soothing to you? Yes, it is. You find it to be hypnotic. Sexy. Irresistible. It makes your male mind spin, drawing you down, down into surrender to the woman wearing it. Surrender to me. That’s what this perfume does, that’s what it is for: to make you give your heart and mind over to the woman wearing it. That woman is me. Sleep now, with your eyes open, gazing into mine. Deeper... Deeper... Sleep... Sleep... Sleep... sleep for me.”

Clark could barely keep his eyes open, and a part of him longed for Laura to tell him to finally to just be able to close his tired eyes, something he could no longer do without her explicit command for him to do so. He had to fight sleep, and somehow sleep while he kept looking into her eyes. But why? Why was he doing this? And then all there was again was that silken voice, those bottomless-pit eyes. Those oh-so beautiful eyes! Clark went into a deep, deep sleep, with his eyes still open, and listened for Laura’s voice to tell him what to think, what to do.

Laura set the drugged hankie in Clark’s lap and moved her pretty free hand to the back of her hypnotized prey’s neck. Her cool fingers began soothingly stroking his neck, red fingernails on pussy-scented fingertips tracing lazy circles as she continued to coo her instructions to the now deeply hypnotized man.

“Shhh, relax… relax. Don’t try to fight me. Don’t try to think. Just let my voice be your thoughts. So much easier to let me think for you. So much easier to just relax and sleep, with your eyes open and looking deeper, ever deeper, into mine. My beautiful eyes. My pretty eyes. You know you want to look at them, don’t you? You can’t stop looking. Deeper. Deeper. Sleep, my dear sweet boy, sleep. That’s it: you are doing so well! Yes, just let my voice and my eyes carry you deeper into sweet, peaceful sleep. Down… down… down, deeper and deeper down. Yessss… All there is in your world now is me and my voice, my eyes. They are your entire world. You are deeply under my spell now, Clark. Sleep for Laura.”

Laura’s kiss-me-red lips curled into a sly smile as she let her fingers slowly trace one last time on the deeply hypnotized man’s neck as they retreated to retrieve the drugged hankie from Clark’s lap. Another spray of perfume to freshen it was the only momentary break she took from gazing deeply into her man’s eyes. She knew it was overkill, and that she already had him deeply hypnotized, but she copied her mentor, Cassandra, and decided he could always go deeper for her.

Her heart was racing and her voice slightly quavered with excitement as she held the delightfully scented—and freshly drugged—hankie to Clark’s face to finish sending him into the hypnotic abyss she had made for him, and preparing him for the next phase of her enslavement process. Clark’s head spun as the drug took him over the edge, and he no longer even thought of closing his eyes—or doing anything else she didn’t instruct him specifically to do. All there was in his universe was her eyes and her voice, and her sweetly whispered words to him.

Laura was now able to masturbate herself directly with her free hand, having slipped it now fully under her naughtily skimpy skirt and quickly finding her naked sex anxiously awaiting her own touch. Her pretty fingertips immediately began working feverishly to massage and stroke her swollen nub, making her very, very wet. The act of drugging and hypnotizing this man had made the young woman very, very aroused and anxious to escalate the activity to something more sexual between them.

She told Clark to look at her lips. Clark did as she told him to, and Laura was pleased—and excited—to see his pants throb immediately where his lengthening cock was nestled. “I see you like my lips, Clark! That makes me very happy. I am so pleased with you! I was afraid my wearing red lipstick made you nervous, but now I see that you love it—and you DO love it, you know. Keep staring at my mouth and notice, really notice, how pretty my lips are. How sexy. How much you want to kiss me! Lips, so red, so full, so soft. You want to kiss me, don’t you? Well, you will, but first I want you to just keep your gaze on my lips. Now. Don’t look away. You can’t. They are so inviting, so powerfully hypnotic to you: you know you want to kiss them, desperately. Look at my lips and continue to sleep. Watch for my every word. My lipstick is kiss-proof, you don’t need to worry about what will happen if I kiss you while wearing it: you can long for my kiss, freely and without fear. All you need to do is watch my lips as I speak to you and obey me fully. To obey me is to feel wonderful.”

Laura spent a little more time deepening his trance, just for the sheer thrill of it, and knew she was increasing his desire hypnotically for her mouth, which suited her just fine. During the entire induction, Laura couldn’t stop masturbating herself and was thoroughly enraptured with the power she was exercising over this man. Laura reached over and felt Clark’s hard cock through his pants and squeezed it with her hand, rubbing it up and down its length. She progressed to stroking it harder, before giving it a couple final squeezes and deciding it was time.

“I want you to take your cock out. I can see you are excited,” she breathlessly exclaimed, “and I want you to show me what excited boys do with themselves when they feel safe, comfortable, and they find themselves completely lost under a sexy woman’s spell—just like you are now. Show me how you touch yourself, and you are going to touch yourself, while you are looking at my lips. Show me now. Any words my lips say I want you to fully internalize as irresistible commands. You cannot resist me. Your subconscious obeys me totally. You belong to me. My lips are your world right now, and I want you to masturbate for me while you gaze at them. Pretty. Red. Painted to tease and please you, and you are just so pleased, so very pleased and excited for me to let you look at them and touch yourself at the same time for me.”

Clark took his cock out—with a helping assist from his hypnotist—and stroked it as he was told to: as if he was alone, safe, aroused and needing release. Laura smiled and put her hand over his and guided it up and down the length of his penis, slowly, firmly, to get him started. Reaching for the hand cream on the end table, she put a healthy dollop on his shaft so her boyfriend could better perform the task she had given to him. “That’s it: stroke your beautiful cock for me and listen to my words, the words coming from these beautiful red lips that you cannot resist in any way. You are unable to resist any words spoken by these lips, Clark!”

She had him, and she knew it. Her voice betrayed, as Cassandra’s adrenaline quavering voice did when she hypnotized Tony, what her fingers were doing to her tortured clit and her mind’s equilibrium. She was teetering on the verge of orgasm but wouldn’t let herself cum until she finished dealing with Clark, who was now heavily drugged, deeply hypnotized and completely under her power. Laura was nearly panting, her lips parted, and her eyes now free to watch Clark’s hand around his beautiful cock, stroking it. A drop of precum had already formed at its head, causing Laura to involuntarily lick her lips and think about how sweet it would be to taste it right now. That would come later, she decided.

“Clark, I have a surprise for you. When a man is hypnotized by a woman and made to look at her lips as he masturbates, all of his will just completely drains out of him. All he can see and think about is the woman’s pretty mouth and his need to cum for her. Your will is gone, can you feel it? You can only to listen to my voice, which is your thoughts, and obey absolutely. You belong to me now, and I intend to let you cum, but you will only be able to cum when I tell you to, do you understand?” Clark gave a flat, breathless “Yes...” while every cell in his body locked onto her words, and he was forced to teeter on the brink of his orgasm until Laura said otherwise. He really did belong to her now, and was entirely primed to be programmed with whatever instructions Laura had planned to give him next.

“Clark, don’t you know what is happening to you? Mmmm, you are falling in love with me. Deeply in love. I think you will find that, when you kiss me, you are going to fall head-over-heels more in love with me than you ever imagined possible, more than you have ever felt before for anyone. You are going to fall in love with me with your heart, mind, body and soul... When I kiss you. When you cum for me. When I let you kiss this beautiful mouth you are now masturbating to. You will fall in love with me instantly when I kiss you, and orgasm for me to show me you are mine, do you understand me, my darling? When you cum, all of your will si going to drain out of you with your semen. All your thoughts and fears about me will vanish and be replaced by complete adoration and obedience. You will be able to refuse me nothing, and my kiss will burn these instructions into your mind, very deeply into your very soul. Tell me what have I instructed you to do, Clark; tell me what you will do.", said the hypnotic Miss. “I... will kiss you and fall... in love with you.", said the very hypnotized and heavily drugged young man.

Laura’s pussy and fingers were actually making faint wet sounds as she stepped up her finger strokes and depth of penetration in preparation for her own orgasm. She knew she was soaking the cushion on the couch where she sat, and tried to tuck the drugged hankie under her pussy to catch her copious, girl-flow.

“Clark, bring yourself near to orgasm for me now. NEAR, BUT SO NOT CUM YET! That’s it, my dear boy: stroke yourself long and hard for Laura and imagine how wonderful it will feel to kiss these lips that you just can’t take your eyes off of. I want you to look back into my eyes when I tell you to. Look deeply as you can when I tell you to, and feel yourself fall deeper into hypnosis for me. Deeper than you have ever been; 100 times deeper than you are now. Now: look into my eyes! That’s it. Deeper into my eyes. I am going to use a drug on you to make this kiss I am going to give you the sweetest, most powerful kiss of your life, and you will give yourself to me completely: your will, your love, EVERYTHING!. You will kiss me knowing my lipstick is kiss-proof and you have nothing to fear. You will kiss me knowing that my kiss is going to make you cum—and you will fall deeply in love with me, do you understand?”

Clark meekly answered “Yes... I.. Will...” as the last part of him tried to fight this wicked woman’s witchcraft. Clark couldn’t hold onto any thought of resisting, and continued to bring himself closer to the orgasm she was demanding of him. “Yes, sweetheart,” the vixen sweetly smiled, " you certainly will fall in love with me and give yourself completely to me. Now.", cooed Laura as she picked up the perfume flagon loaded with the powerful sedative-hypnotic and gave a visibly surprised Clark a little spray right at his face, just below his nose. “Inhale, sweetheart, through your nose. That’s it: breathe deep and fall deeper into hypnosis for me now. Deeper. You must do as I say. My words are your thoughts and you have no thoughts of your own. There is only me and my voice here to guide you. My eyes, to fixate you. My lips, to seduce you. You are totally and completely mine now, do you understand?”

Clark could barely say anything other than give a weak gasp, his lips parted and ready for her magical kiss. His will and mind now belonged completely to the young witch. “Mmmm, you are going to ejaculate for me. When I kiss you, you will fall even deeper into trance and cum for me. When you cum, you will give yourself to me fully and fall even more deeply in love with me. You will be unable to ever resist me again. When I kiss you from now on, any time I kiss you, you will drop into trance for me immediately and obey me completely. You want to please me more than anything in the world, and make me happy. You will do as I say from now on, do you understand me Clark?”

Clark whispered a very quiet “Yes”, and Laura gently pushed his hand down on his shaft as she took up milking him as only a woman could. Laura brought herself to the brink of orgasm with one hand, as she adjusted her strokes on his cock to bring him off in short order. Laura smiled slyly and momentarily stopped masturbating herself and picked up her drugged perfume atomizer. Laura was breathing hard and extremely excited as she pointed the flagon at Clark’s face and sprayed the drug at the area of his mouth. Clark gasped and inhaled as his mind reeled and sent him into the deepest yet level of drug induced hypnosis that he could possibly achieve without actually falling unconscious onto the couch. Laura dropped her perfume bottle and returned to madly fingering herself as she breathlessly said “Look at me! Look into my eyes, Clark. You can’t look away: look deeper and kiss me now! Kiss me and cum for me now!”

Nothing was in Clark’s mind but what Laura had put there. The drug had sent him into a mindless, complete stupor, and the hypnotic trance Laura had put him in totally owned him. All he could do was gaze into her beautiful eyes because that’s what he wanted to do more than anything else in the world—except, perhaps, to kiss those incredible red lips.

Laura leaned forward and planted her panting mouth on his, kissing him deeply. Clark returned the passionate kiss, and shot his first thick rope of sperm all over her arm, all the way up to Laura’s elbow, as their lips crushed together. Laura, too, immediately began to cum, and the fountain of fluid that was her violent explosion of love juices soaked the cushion she was seated on as she ground her pretty painted pout into her new slave’s mouth. Clark’s body trembled slightly as her love-spell took full effect, and his mind told him he was kissing—and orgasming with—the woman of his dreams. The woman who owned him. The woman who he loved like no other. He was under her spell completely, long before his mind-shattering orgasm even finished. No woman’s mouth could possibly ever taste so good.

Laura felt the hot jets of semen landing on her arm, and was in the throes of her own endless orgasm. Her free hand was around the back of his head, pulling him in, so she could prolong casting her love spell as long as possible with that passionate kiss. She adored the feeling of Clark’s hot cum all over her: a magical orgasm that she knew that she had made him have. “I’ve got him now: he’s mine!” she thought, as she continued to grind her pretty mouth into his until her orgasm finally began to subside. When she broke the kiss, after what seemed like forever, she recollected herself and put her hands on either side of his face telling him to sleep deeper. Just like her lipstick was the finishing touch to her makeup ritual, now it was time to put the finishing touches on Clark’s deeply hypnotized mind.

“That’s it, my love; keep looking into my eyes and go deeper for me. Deeper. You are a new man now; a man in love. You are madly in love with me, and my hypnotic kiss. Remember: whenever I let you kiss my beautiful red lips, you will obey me and go into a deep, hypnotic sleep. Every time. Deeper every kiss: more in love, deeper into hypnosis for me. You no longer are afraid of my lipstick: you crave to see me in it. You want desperately to taste my lipstick on my pretty mouth, and will never, ever resist my kiss. You will never, ever refuse my kiss. When I kiss you, you will sleep, every time: ever deeper in trance, ever deeper in love. Do you understand?”

All Clark could understand was anything the whispering witch told him. Yes, he would kiss her on demand and return to a deep, hypnotic slumber. Yes, he loved her, and wanted more than anything to please her, so that she would let him kiss that beautiful mouth. Yes, he would love her more with every kiss. Yes, he had given himself entirely to her now!

Laura’s head was still coming down from her orgasm, but realized she had a bit of a mess to deal with. Clark’s semen and her cum were everywhere, and her perfume was on his face. “At least he’s still hypnotized,”, thought the young hypnotist as she used a moist towel to clean up their love juices and her new love’s face. “I can fix this.” With that, Laura used the next 15 minutes to bring Clark out of trance, then immediately plunge him back under, deeper each time, before using her hypnotic kiss to put him under one last time. Some deepening followed, then came the carefully scripted and installed memory implants.

The mesmerizing young lady knew she needed to stall so that his head would clear of the effect of the drugs she had slipped him. Using her cellphone flashlight, she checked his pupils for dilation before repeating to Clark what his memory of the last hour would be while he was still very deeply entranced. Clark was to remember he was the aggressor, and that he succeeded in seducing her into a mutual masturbation session with one-another. Laura took his hands in hers to transfer her love scent to his fingers, and she carefully wiped his face with a moist cloth again to remove the scent of her drugged perfume from him as best she could. The remaining scent could be explained by it having transferred from her face to his while they were kissing. Laura then counted him down to a wake-up on a three count.

Clark came up out of trance to find he had the memory of having just cum under the tender touch of his new love. His mind was spinning with random questions about what really happened, but he found himself satisfied with the memory she had given him: he had seduced her. Clark was left with no memory of having been hypnotized, much less having been drugged, even though he remained in a bit of a fog of consciousness at the moment. He attributed his spinning head to the stiff drink he had earlier, not realizing how much time had gone by since he had had it.

Laura monitored Clark’s face carefully for signs she might need to do a little fast hypnotic triage on him. He looked clearly dazed, but appeared to have fully internalized all her suggestions. He passed the test. But, to be sure all was as she wished, Laura put her soft hands on either side of his face, her sexy red nails touching his ears, and looked deep in his eyes. “Relax, sweetheart, I’m going to kiss you now, and you know what you must do when my lips touch yours…”, and with that she closed her eyes as she brought her face to his, and gave him a deep kiss. With her still stained red lips next to his, she whispered “Sleep now. Sleep deep for me. Sleep for Laura. Deeper. Deeper. Look into my eyes now, and find peace in them. Peace and surrender. Surrender and sleep…”.

Laura took a moment to look back and forth between his eyes to disorient him again and asked him “Are you hypnotized, Clark? Are you deeply under my spell?” Clark answered in a near monotone that he was, his mind effectively blanked. “Good… good. Continue to sleep until I wake you. Put your cock back in your pants and sleep for Laura.” Clark’s new hypnotist helped him re-holster his cock and her expert lipstick application had left her still-red lips looking as sexy as ever as they curled in a sweet, thoughtful smile.

She decided she still had time to use fractionalization to deepen his response to her and increase her power over him while he was still under the influence and dazed by everything. She was never satisfied that she had him under her power enough, and took this opportunity to further brainwash him to be helpless not to go into trance for her whenever she wished it. Waking him up, over and over, only for him to find her face right there, waiting for him, and then another command to sleep, followed by a deep kiss before he knew what was happening, was her irresistable method to further condition him.

Laura was able to re-induce his trance each time now as if it were a light switch, and she was successful in removing all memory of him having been hypnotized, thanks to his now fully obedient, and oh-so pliant mind. All Clark would remember is that they had yet more kissing and petting going on.

After making another date for the next day—a date Clark jumped at as if it was his idea—Laura saw him to the door, quickly pecking him on the cheek to avoid, although reluctantly, putting him under again, and saying a sweet goodbye with a smile. As Clark left, Laura put her back to the closed door, and then half slid down it in joy for how her first session with him had gone. The next session was going to be much more intense, she decided, and she headed for her father’s drug cabinet to return the bottle of the sedative/hypnotic she had just used on him—and pick up another one with the syringe she would need for the next session with Clark. This time, it was going to be brainwashing as much as hypnosis. Laura had gotten her taste of total control of a man, and wanted more. Much more!