The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Last Warlock

Chapter 9

Author’s Note: All characters are 18 years or older.

* * *

“We’re playing a card game, right?” I asked Hikari as she poured a viscous oil onto her chest from a glass vial.

“Yes, Master! Ritual Duels have used magic cards since the founding of the academy,” Hikari replied as she rubbed the oil into her skin, hands sliding under her bikini top so she could cover every inch, giving her a shiny gleam that made her curves look even better.

“And what’s the oil for?”

“It’s Oil of Abjuration. The magic of the cards can be dangerous, so we need to cover ourselves in this oil for safety.” Biitchi explained as she pulled back her leotard from the crack of her ass, rubbing more of the oil where the sun doesn’t shine.

Anti-magic oil? I wondered how effective that was. And just how dangerous this game was that it was needed.

“Mm! It’s my first time doing this. The oil feels so warm and good. Eiko-chan, here, let me help you.”

“N-no, that’s… ahhhn~! Pine…!”

Pine was reaching under the sides of Eiko’s leotard and rubbing her pert breasts, the other girl blushing and squirming so much you’d think she was about to orgasm, while Pine still had the same innocent and pure expression as always.

“Why don’t you use the oil for other things?” I asked after stripping down to my underwear so Hikari could help apply it to me. Feeling those slippery breasts gliding up and down my back would have driven me insane if I hadn’t just exhausted myself fucking her and Biitchi stupid. As it was, I was starting to get hard.

“Oh, the Oil of Abjuration is sacred. It’s only to be used for Ritual Duels,” Hikari answered.

“That’s right,” Biitchi agreed.

“Everyone knows that,” Pine followed up, and Eiko just nodded along.

“Just like it’s natural that everyone on this island wears leotards?” I asked.

“I don’t see what that has to do with anything,” Biitchi retorted, and the other girls shared her confusion.

That confirmed it in my mind. This so-called ‘ritual duel’ was another dumb tradition started by a Warlock. Which meant I was in for a good time!

“Not planning on fighting in your underwear, are you, Daiichi-san?”

That voice made my butthole clench. I slowly turned around and saw Headmistress Mona, walking towards us and smiling. A smile that warm and genuine meant she clearly had no idea just how my first day had been going. At a glance, she didn’t look anything like a teacher. Too short, too young… much too petite, especially around the chest. Sure, she had amazing hips and a godlike ass, but physically, nothing about her seemed to suggest she was the one running this place.

Even so, there was no mistaking her for a student. She carried the weight of her authority easily on her shoulders, and there was a sharpness and clarity to her eyes that felt like they were looking right through me.

“Heyyyy, Mona-sensei.” I waved, a blush rushing to my cheeks as the reality of being stripped to my underwear and smeared in oil was settling in. “Is that… uh… against the rules?”

She shook her head, then gave me a wink. “Not against the rules, per se. But trust me. When you’re playing Ritual Duel, you want to dress your best.”

What did that mean? I still hadn’t gotten around to asking how this game was played. I let out a small sigh. “Not sure I’m going to like this game…”

“I fucking love this game!” I hollered out at the top of my lungs, pumping my fist into the air.

“Kuh!” Mamoka clenched her teeth as she glared at me from the other side of the table. “Don’t get cocky, warlock! You might have gotten lucky so far, but—”

“Spear beats sword. So go! Pierce her good!” I tossed the green card out towards her as I’d been shown, and it transformed mid-flight into a spear of purple energy, one that arced through the air and slammed into Mamoko’s chest, impaling her on the dark lightning. She was glistening with oil like all the other girls, so physically, she was just fine.

The same couldn’t be said for her leotard though.

“Kyahhh!!” Mamoko cried out as the royal purple leotard exploded into confetti, leaving her her toned and slender body completely bare. “I-impossible…!!” She did her best to cover herself up, one arm wrapped around her breasts, the other diving between her legs. “D-don’t think you’ve won just yet, you… you… warlock!”

“Yeah, yeah. Bring it on, baby!” I taunted.

Ritual Duel could not be simpler. Both teams were given a hand of cards, each divided into three groups: sword, spear, and magic. Swords beat magic, spears beat swords, and magic beat spears. A reflavored version of rock-paper-scissors, though Bitchi had mentioned something about how they stood for the royals, the common folk, and the sorceresses, respectively. Something about the checks and balances upon each. That didn’t matter.

What did matter was that when I won a round, I got to toss the card out, transforming it into a magical attack that shredded one piece of clothing on my opponent. And when you were naked, that was game over. Defeated, Mamoko walked over to the wall to stand next to her three other stripped bare comrades, all of them positively withering under my lecherous stare.

You would think that with a rule like this, they’d wear something other than a leotard. Dress in layers like I did. But no, not only did they insist on playing in their school uniforms, they also didn’t see anything strange about the only man in the game wearing underwear, an undershirt, socks, a button-up shirt, robe, and a belt. And with each of those able to take a hit, there was no way I could lose this game!

“She’s right. Things are just getting started,” the final girl said as she took her place across from me. “I’ll have you know I’m an expert at this game.”

Rinko Aurelius.

She might be plain looking, but I’d never forget the haughty, superior look of the first sorceress to suck my cock, all those days—wait, no, hours—ago. I’d been surprised that she’d joined the club just for this event. But that was fine by me. Another chance to put her in her place!

“Whatever. Just draw your last pathetic card so I can end this, Rinko,” I taunted, ready to kick off the Daiichi-sama Fan Club! Each time a girl was eliminated, the losing side got to draw a special card. A natural catch-up mechanic to keep things interesting. Not that it’d been of any help so far for them. One had transformed the leotards on my side completely transparent, something Hikari had been delighted by while the other three were blushing with shame. Another let the girl avoid losing for a round, but in exchange she’d had to give up her first kiss to me. A big, sloppy one while I grabbed her ass and lifted her hips to keep her on her toes. Since a Warlock had designed this game, there was no way a Warlock could possibly lose.

“My grandmother’s deck has no pathetic cards, Daiichi-san.” Hah! I could tell she was bluffing, puffing her chest out like that. “But it does have this…!”

The class prez drew her hand back and raised the card clenched in-between her fingers high above her head before she slammed it face-down with enough gusto to make the table quake. Rinko’s confidence may have been a sham, but I had to admit she played her part with some semblance of style.

I responded to Rinko’s theatrics in kind, and hurled my card towards her—my lightning spear crackled as it burst from its paper frame in midair.

Less than a moment before the electrical energies would singe my opponent’s oiled-up and shining olive-hued skin, Rinko’s stoic countenance split apart in a grin so shit-eating it would be worthy of a high-mountain gremlin lord. The girl flipped her set card face-up and revealed it to be Magic. A mighty barrier streamed forth, absorbing the impact of my defeated Spear before it turned the powers I had conjured back towards me.

Wild, frenzied mana gushed like a wild flood as I sat there defenseless.

“Activate Shield!” I declared in a hard-pressed shout. The approaching onslaught steered away from me and the torrent instead hurtled towards my unprepared teammate, Eiko.

“Ughblbuhblubh..!” The petite girl hacked and sputtered as gallons and gallons of liquid splashed and washed over her.

I had merely lost my robes, socks, and undershirt defeating the other girls on Rinko’s team, so I still had tons of clothes to spare. Like hells would I let our bitch class president disrobe me of even a single garment, though! Luckily, as the Captain, I had the option to use my pawns as… well, pawns.

“...ohhh..! t-this is s-so… sticky...” The soaked girl next to me sniffled as the heavy, vicious goo she had just gotten a facial off dribbled down her raven hair, face and lips.

Witnessing my shy classmate soiled and ruined like that—lips, eyes and hair, all of her features, covered in white, sticky stuff—I was again reminded of how alike she and Rinko looked. They must both hail from the same foreign place—a land filled to the brim with dark-haired and pale-skinned delicate beauties. Wherever that could be, I sure would like to visit one day. They did look superb when taken down a peg or two, after all.

“Hrmm, sometimes a pawn must be sacrificed for the game to be won. Sorry about that, Eiko-chan.” I shrugged.

“T-t-that’s o-okay, Procus-san. I u-understand…cough! Pine-chan said that you’re our ace...” Eiko sniffed while she wiped some more slime off her forehead. Her rousing boldness evaporated, and she let loose another squeak. " O-ohh noo..! I-it’s s-s-starting ..! P-please d-d-don’t look at me!!” The girl squirmed in her seat as the goo began to eat away at her leotard.

“Oh, stop being so full of yourself, Eiko-chan !” Hikari cut in. “As if my Master would find your bony mess of a washboard body and even flatter personality the least bit appealing. Hurry up and draw your card from the special deck already so the rest of us can continue with the game!” My ero maid turned to me, and her surly frown was all batting eyelashes and pouty lips. " Ahem! Please excuse my bashfulness, Daiichi-sama. It’s just... incredibly frustrating how the rabble insists on keeping you from claiming leadership of the club that should already be yours.”

“Huh? Oh, sure. Fine fine...” I mumbled, barely listening. Eiko was somewhat of a stick figure, but Hikari was too harsh on the girl—there was something extremely appealing in seeing the foreigner beauty’s already minuscule leotard slowly peel off and shrink more and more, revealing smooth, glistening skin while Eiko tried her best to shield herself from lecherous gazes.

One of her hands covered Eiko’s hairless crotch hiding what little bits she could manage while the other clutched desperately at the melting, plain leotard, attempting to hold it in place to cover her chest. Despite her valiant efforts, all I saw was her toned stomach and firm thighs as she desperately shivered and shifted in place in a bid to keep some modicum of modesty.

“Yeah… about time for you to pick a card from the special deck, Eiko.” I agreed with Hikari, and nodded towards the ominous pile of cards placed in the middle of the table, far from the struggling girl’s grasp. Which hand would she use to grab her card, I wondered. Would she decide it was preferable to flash me her pussy or tits?

“P-Please, I’ll, I’ll... s-sorry, please...” Eiko stumbled on each syllable of her plea, reddened going crimson cheeks, overcome by embarrassment as the last vestiges of leotard melted off her oiled-up skin. “I’d h-h-have to stand up a-a-and ummm, I’m... m-m-my clothes are..!”

“C’mon, it’ll be fun, Eiko-chan!” Pine leaned over and clasped her nude friend’s shoulder. The blondie smiled reassuringly. “We’re all good friends here, right? Nothing to be embarrassed about, I mean, half of the sorceresses in the room are already naked, right? Besides, our clothes have been see-through for a good while now anyway. Just look at me!” Pine thrust her chest out towards her compatriot—a chest so unbelievably huge that each globe ought to have its own gravitational field and atmosphere. Sure enough, all of the amazing shortstack was visible under her now transparent white silk leotard. Pine’s pink nipples remained small and perky, almost lost amidst the mass of infinite boobs.

“Y-yes… P-pine-chan, y-you’re—”

“Sigh! Can you two dweebs just hurry this up already..!” Hikari grumbled.

“Miss Luxa, that’s enough. Keep badgering your own teammates like that and I’ll eliminate you myself for poor sportsmanship.” Mona cut in. She was standing next to the table, acting as the referee for the match. What I would have given to see her leotard turned transparent too…

“Ah! Ahhh, yes, ma’am!” Hikari piped down, and retreated back to sit next to Bitchi.

Bitchi stayed quiet. The homunculus simply glared at the rest of us with a look of boredom, but even as I looked, I felt her small toes rub and tickle down my crotch. You enjoy inexperienced girls like Eiko getting all flustered and embarrassed, huh? I don’t mind that one bit, Creator. We could roleplay something like that later tonight. Or maybe you could muddle some with my memory unit, leaving me all confused, shy and gullible like poor Eiko here for a spell?

Before I could give my homunculus toy’s intriguing proposal proper consideration, Eiko pounced off her chair and grabbed the top card off the special deck with both of her hands. Both hands, huh? Surprisingly bold of her to leave it all on display for me! Pine’s pep talk must really have inspired her!

Eiko’s chest heaved from shaky nerves. She stared at her card with wide eyes, but the light in those eyes grew dim and distant the longer she read. With little grace, Eiko sank down to her knees and bent forward to lean on arms and elbows, arching her back just slightly as she settled on the floor before me. With mechanical precision, she lowered her forehead to the floor.

“Please, Master Warlock, rest your weary feet on this one.” Eiko declared in a monotone, flat voice.

“Kyahahaha~! She’ll serve as a human footrest for Daiichi-sama until this game’s over!” Hikari laughed, having snatched Eiko’s dropped special card off the floor. “And that gives you a +3 to your Luck stat until the duel is over!”

“Well, well, my feet could do with some more support. If you don’t mind, I’ll make myself comfortable, Eiko-chan!” I guffawed as I lifted my feet to rest them onto the girl’s head and back. The freshly-made, living furniture gave a stifled but satisfied moan in response to my crusty soles pressing down on her.

I fucking loved this game!

“Okay, okay, bring it on Rinko-san. Next round!” I turned my attention back to our last opponent. “How long do you plan on delaying your inevitable loss and humbling, classrep?”

“Hmph! Going to sacrifice another girl after you lose to me again, you despicable man?” Rinko huffed, crossing her arms and turning her face away.

“Whatever it takes! I can do this all day,” I gloated, then slammed down the next card. Just one more win and this duel was over.

“Yeeeowch!”

Rinko had played Spear this time, and that lightning bolt had arced over the table and dive bombed right into my underwear, giving me the biggest shock of my life. Both in the sense that my dick was being electrocuted for the most painful three-tenths of a second in my life, and that I’d somehow lost!

“You… you must have cheated!” I roared, standing up so fast my chair fell over onto the floor. Fast enough that every woman in the room got a good look as my underwear was shredded up into so much confetti.

“Ahhh~ Daichi-samaaa…” Hikari sighed out my name, hearts shining in her eyes.

“Wow! That’s sooo big!” Pine exclaimed, looking at her own forearm and trying to compare it.

“Uwahh…” Eiko was at a complete loss for words, her face even redder than when she’d been stripped.

“H-how v-vulgar!” Mamoko covered both her eyes, even if I could see her peeking at me through her fingers.

“Kyaahhh!!!” The mob girls in the back all squealed in awe and fright in perfect unison.

“Serves you right.” Rinko was the only one in the room not looking at my dick. Instead, she’d stood up too and was matching my glare, her smugness unbearable.

“Well! That certainly was thrilling!” Mona interjected. “Both teams did a great job, but the Defensive Arts club is our winner!”

“But… but…” I’d lost? How? That was impossible! The odds were in my favor. The decks were stacked. How could she have beaten me!? “Mona-sensei! She cheated!”

Mona shook her head. “The use of magic is allowed in Ritual Duel. Divination, Foretelling, Math-o-mancy, Illusion. So long as you aren’t physically interfering with your opponent or their cards, you’re allowed to use whatever tactics you can think of.”

“...what? No one told me that!” I pounded my fist on the table, cards scattering.

“Huh? But Litchi said she taught you all the basics,” Pine innocently declared.

“Litchi? Huh, she… did…?” Slowly, I turned my gaze away from Rinko and back towards the tiny automaton girl sitting next to me. “...Litchi?”

Litchi was looking down at her lap, completely silent, until… “...heh.”

“Ehehehe… serves you right!” Litchi declared, leaping from her chair and giving me the most evil, twisted, fucked up (but still kind of cute) smile I’d ever seen, grinning hard with her lips peeled back, her eyes completely crazy. “That’s what you get! That’s right! First, I kept you distracted from practicing or learning the finer points of the rules right up until it was time for the Ritual Duel. Then, I read your mind to see what card you’d play, then I’d broadcast that move over to Rinko. It was me!”

“...how!? You’re my—” Don’t say brainwashed sex slave. Don’t say brainwashed onahole. Mona is watching this right now, don’t say something stupid. “Uh… friend?”

“I’ll kill you!!!” Hikari’s reaction to this betrayal was more dramatic, the sorceress drawing out her wand and preparing to cast some spell. Before anyone else could react though, a torrent of water slammed into Hikari, knocking her off of her feet and against the wall. The water ignored gravity, forming a hemisphere around her, then froze completely into ice in the blink of an eye.

“I understand the Luxa house has some special circumstances with regard to their devotion to Warlocks, but I think it best if she cools her head.” Mona said. She hadn’t drawn a wand or anything, the magic seeming to come out of nowhere, the whole thing over before I could even react. “But Litchi, I am curious why you’d betray Daiichi-san. Is there something going on between you two?”

“Mm. Daiichi-kun here is just the worst, Mona!” Litchi whined.

“Is that so?” Mona turned her attention to me now. “And just what did you do?”

“Uh…” I dry swallowed. Had she broken free of the mind control? I thought I’d gotten to her core programming! I had spoken her old name aloud carelessly just now so she was “Litchi” again, and not “Bitchi”, but as a homunculus, she should still be a slave under her new programming whether she liked it or not. At least I thought so... Was there some kind of failsafe? Damn it! I could feel the cold sweat running down my back.

“He… he… he called me short! And flat!” Litchi shouted, stamping her foot down on the floor and pouting.

“...That’s what I did?” I asked, my voice cracking.

“You did! The gall! The nerve! The… the uncouthness of it all!” Litchi continued.

The stern expression on Mona’s face relaxed into a fit of giggles, the Headmistress bending over as she laughed so that her witch hat fell onto the table. “I… I see. Well, Litchi, I really think you might be just a bit too sensitive. Such hotblooded behavior like that, you’re going to give him the wrong idea.”

“Hahhh?” Litchi asked, not appreciating Mona’s flippant tone.

“Teasing and obsessing like that… he’ll think you’ve got a crush on him.” Mona finished, smiling brightly.

“I… I… I do not! Ridiculous!” Litchi squealed, blushing brightly and turning away from us.

What the hell was wrong with her?

Right on cue, I heard Litchi’s voice in my head. Not bad, right? After a performance like that, Mona would never believe that my will has been subverted.

I slapped my forehead, telepathically sending my reply. All of that was to build cover for yourself? Why didn’t you tell me?

Because you suck at lying. You’d mess up, try to use your magic, then Mona would put you on ice the same way she did your bimbo maid.

I glanced over towards Hikari, wand still in hand as she was stuck inside that massive half-sphere of ice.

Good point. Well, I guess I’ll let it pass this time.

As I sent my reply, it accompanied some visual images I had planned for the next time I was alone with her. See how bratty she was when I was picking her up off the ground by her nipples.

Bring it on! You don’t got the upper body strength!

This cheeky little…!

“Ahem!” Rinko interrupted. “Now that the Ritual Duel is over… would everyone please get dressed already?”

Hard to believe just yesterday I’d been too shy to even walk around without a shirt on, but by now, I wasn’t even blushing as my junk was the center of attention. “Oh. Right. Hikari, get me something to… uh…”

I looked over at my frozen maid one more time. I’d gotten used to her service too.

“Allow me, everyone.” Mona held out her finger, gave a rotating flick of her wrist… and the destroyed clothing around the room gathered into a clump of clothing hovering over the table, then exploded out, the debris hitting all of us and knitting itself back into clothing. Looking down, my robe, overshit, pants, everything looked good as new. Better than new. More comfortable too.

And it wasn’t just me. Every leotard the girls wore was upgraded slightly. Slightly more sheer in the breast. More highcut around the hips. Clinging more tightly. Tiny little improvements all around.

“As expected of the most powerful sorceress in the world!” Rinko said. “I’m almost sad I won now, since I don’t get a new outfit made by the Headmistress as well.”

“Oh, it’s no trouble. Here.” Flick. Rinko was stripped naked, flashing me before she could even think to cover herself, her clothes splashing back to her body and reforming in almost the same instant. This one had a star-shaped cutout on the chest with a gold border, showing off some excellent inner cleavage. This headmistress had good taste!

“Ah… th-thank you, Mona-sensei.”

“And thank you for settling this dispute in the first place,” Mamoko forced her way into the conversation. I think she’d been slightly cocknotized while I’d been naked. “And welcome, rookies! We’re going to have lots and lots of fun together here.”

I cringed. Oh right. We’d lost. For the first time since I got here, I was at the mercy of another student. And with Mona’s watchful eye on me, what could I do? What kind of horrible, humiliating, degrading plan did this pervert have!?

Mamoko loomed over us, a hungry gleam shone in the towering giantess’ gaze as she let it sweep over her underclassmen. As the losers, we were at her mercy. “Hmm hmm hmm, at long last… Bound kohai of my own to play with.” She purred

“W-what are you planning to do with us?” Pine gulped, the small sorceress with enormous talents huddled up behind me.

“Oh dear, oh dear! I’ve read about the unspeakable cruelties the Schild family inflicts upon their enemies,” Eiko whimpered (sadly no longer compelled to serve as my footstool). She flanked Pine like I was their human shield. “We’re done for! B-burnt toast! Goodbye sweet, succulent life…”

In panic, I turned to Hikari, hoping that my supremely confident bitch of a maid would have some snide comment that could inspire confidence. But the usually unflappable ice queen was still a frozen ice cube of an heiress, and as such stayed quiet.

Mamoko licked her lips in anticipation and she began to circle us like a predator stalking its prey. She pushed up her glasses up with middle and index finger, the ravenous shine in her eyes was nothing compared to the cruel indifference reflected in her specs. The sorceress chuckled, or rather, cackled like a cruel witch ready to throw a couple of new cuddly animals into her boiling cauldron.

Shit! Was I this girl’s ‘Bound Kohai’ now? There had been no visible bindings or spells cast, but I felt cold sweat breaking out as the power of ancient magic gripped me. There was a… pull or something that made… Fuck! I shouldn’t feel inferior to some no-name sorceress from a failed family! Mamoko was tall and kinda cool, but these bitches were destined to submit to me. Yet! I couldn’t deny how this accursed mind control magic had started warping my mind…

The mob NPCs that made up the rest of the Defense Against Dark Magic club took their places at Mamoko’s side. The girls glared down at us with malicious intent. “Well, what say you, Procus-kun? What should we have our Bound Kohai do for us? Some form of punishment is in order for you trying to upstage our club and make it your own…” One of them sneered.

“I uhh, w-well we…” I felt tongue-tied, every word I uttered sounded pathetic and weak. This damn curse that had bound me to them made me feel like I was not fully in control of my speech! Being a Bound Kohai was torture!

“We lost, M-Mamoko-sama. By r-right, we are now Bound Kohai in service of your club, are we not?” I stammered reluctantly. “Compelled to serve for as long as you will have us… P-please be merciful, uhh, M-mistress Mamoko.” I sank to one knee with a defeated sigh, my pride shattered.

The two girls behind me scrambled to follow suit, the three of us prostrating ourselves before our senior club members. I guess I’d soon be groveling before ‘Mistress Mamoko,’ begging for the honor to massage her feet like some simpering idiot. God-damned Bitchi! Losing to lull Mona into a false sense of security had sounded like an excellent idea, but not if it meant surrendering my free will like this.

All was quiet for a moment as Eiko, Pine, and I pledged our loyalty to the almighty leader of the Defense Against Dark Magic club. Then, Litchi and Rinko suddenly burst into uncontrollable laughter, soon joined by the other girls.

Rinko spoke through her fits of giggles, “Being a ‘Bound Kohai’ is just a title, you idiots! You’re not compelled to do anything for ‘Mistress Mamoko’ that you don’t want to do. Except for joining her club, of course.”

Pine looked to me, extremely confused and stammered, “E-eh...?”

She and Eiko stopped genuflecting and stood up, their heads lowered in shame. Meanwhile, I remained on one knee, my face flushed red with embarrassment.

“My, my, Daiichi-kun,” Mamoko purred. “I had you pegged as the type of Warlock who desired to make sorceresses into… what did my ’lil’ sis’ call it again..? ‘Brainless bimbo fuckmeat’. Mistress, huh?” She bent her impressive body at the waist and leaned close to my ear, whispering seductively, “Mistress does have a nice ring to it. If you’re interested in exploring this side of yourself further, I’m all in. Never suspected our new warlock had such… enticing hidden talents, tucked underneath his robes.”

Mona came to my rescue, silencing the room with a stern finger wag, though Litchi couldn’t help but let out a final chortle. In bitter response, I envisioned some very forceful correction of the tiny gremlin bitch and sent those mental images her way.

“Do not tease our young Warlock, girls. He has been here but for a day, not yet knowing all customs and traditions of this academy is expected,” Mona scolded. She straightened her witch hat and adjusted her leotard to make sure it was properly wedged in-between her ample ass cheeks.

Mona spun her hand in a circle, preparing to open a portal in the same manner as Suzuki, but paused mid-motion, and addressed me. “Would you have time for a small chat, Daiichi-kun?”

“Of course, Mona-san,” I replied, pushing past Mamoko and her minions as I rose to my feet with a groan. I was eager to escape this humiliating situation. Mona beckoned me towards her portal, and as we walked through it, Litchi’s words about my terrible skills at bluffing echoed in my mind. Well, that just meant I had to stay honest.

* * *

The walls of the headmistress’ arcane study were packed with shelves upon shelves of ancient tomes and scrolls. Glowing crystals of different sizes and shapes swirled around us, casting a warm and inviting light. The air was thick with the scent of incense and rare herbs, and the sound of rustling pages and ghostly murmured incantations of past magic spells still echoed through the room. The room was surprisingly small, yet impressive in its subdued splendor. As such, it truly reflected the mighty sorceress who studied me from across a round table, one of her thick legs crossed leisurely over the other.

“How has your first day here been, Daiichi-kun?” Mona inquired as a floating teapot filled another generous cup of the most delectable tea I had ever tasted. Everything in this place just hovered and floated and refused to stay still!

“The girls teased you earlier, and Goddesses know Litchi can be a handful, but I hope your experience hasn’t been entirely unpleasant.”

Sex with Rinko and Erufu. Sex with Litchi and Hikari. Seeing Pine stripped naked by magical sparks. Tittyfucking Ms. Big-Tits-sensei. Having Suzuki worship me like a god… And more.

“It’s… been great,” I answered, with honesty. “Appreciate your concern though, headmistress.”

“Oh, it warms my heart to hear that, Daiichi-kun. Please, have another honey cake.”

While I indulged in more of the most scrumptious treats imaginable, I noticed how Mona still eyed me intently. It had all been small talk and pleasantries after she had invited me here, but there was something more to her questions. She tried to get a read on me, just like Father always did at his business lunches and dinners with potential new partners.

“We have had some troubles with Warlocks in the past, Daiichi-kun.”

“Uh-huh,” I nodded, nibbling on some cake, trying not to give away anything regarding what I suspected those troubles could be.

“I hope that I don’t need to stress the importance of restraint, Daiichi-kun. Your homeroom teacher Erufu-sensei has spoken very highly of you—she says you show great promise. Your classmates also seem to have taken to you, albeit with some playful teasing here and there.”

“It’s just… I need to be candid with you, some sorceresses believe Warlocks shouldn’t be welcomed at the Academy. They think they are a menace that should be hunted down and pacified. I do not share this view, but… if you ever lose control and do something inappropriate, I’m afraid I might not be able to protect you.”

“And really, I wouldn’t blame you if you do. The Academy must be very tempting to a young, virile man such as yourself. So many women, all of them blessed by the touch of mana. Even if we do our best to dress conservatively.” Hearing Mona describe the leotard wedged into her ass and showing off her cheeks as conservative made my cock stir. “So, if you, umm, ever feel the temptation to use your magic for, well, baser desires, please let your teachers and staff know, Daiichi-kun. I’ve, umm, prepared some magic spells and even homunculi that should be able to offer you some relief in that regard.”

Hold on a minute here! “When you say spells, what exactly do you mean?”

“Well, on the safest end, something like this. Mix water and earth magic together, and…” Mona waved her fingers through the air and a stream of water appeared, then solidified, turning pink as it took on a cylindrical shape. “A bit of fire magic to keep it warm. A touch of air to give it the spark of lightning for extra stimulation…”

Had the Headmistress really just conjured up an onahole for me?

“Wow… that seems… really complicated. And I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do with that?”

“Oh? Oh! Yes, well, you see.” She grabbed the pink tube out of the air, turned its end towards me. “See here. A, ah… replication of the female anatomy. You simply need to… ah…” Mona couldn’t get the words out, her cheeks getting progressively more pink.

Time to push my luck! “I don’t suppose you could walk me through it? I don’t want to mess up.”

“I’m not sure…”

“I mean, I’d hate to have my baser urges drive me to do something we’d both regret, riiiiight?”

Mona took in a deep breath, sighed. “Yes. You do have a point.”

I pulled down my pants, making her gasp. “Thanks, Mona-sensei! I really appreciate how helpful you’ve been.”

“Yes, well… I do my best for all of my students.” She said as she slowly came forward. “My… you certainly are… well-endowed, Daiichi-kun.”

I helpfully tossed one of the touch cushions on the floor right in front of me. “Here, Mona-sensei. Why don’t you rest your knees on this?”

“...how thoughtful.” Mona said as she sank down, her pert breasts now less than a foot away from my throbbing cock. “Are you sure you need instruction, Daiichi-kun?”

“Just this first time, Mona-sensei. What do we do next? I mean, that little hole on it doesn’t seem nearly big enough to fit.”

“Well, it’s a silicone compound. Very soft… and elastic.” Holding the onahole in both hands, Mona pushed the puffy lips—based on her own? I wondered—against the helmet of my cock. It was warm and slippery, stretching open and swallowing half of my cock before I hit its base. “See?”

“Oh… that does feel good, Mona-sensei! I’m not sure it’ll be enough to give me any relief though, nice as it feels.”

“W-well! You’re not supposed to just fit it on. You need to… pump it.” Somehow, her face was getting even redder, beads of sweat prickling on her skin.

“Ohhh… where’s the pump then?”

“Not like… I mean, like this.” It took everything I had in me to not immediately cum when Mona herself started jacking me off with her custom made onahole.

“Hmm… that does feel good. But I’m not sure it’s enough to make me cuh… ah, relieve myself.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Yes, well, I am only demonstrating the proper use of this tool. There’s no need for you to bring yourself to completion in the here and now,” Mona said that, but she didn’t stop sliding the onahole up and down with her hands.

“So what other spells are there?” I asked, ready to continue the rest of this conversation in this exact position. “I mean, if this one isn’t good enough.”

“Well…” Mona sped up a little, clearly hoping that this would be the one I settled on. “There is spirit summoning. A water elemental spirit could provide good service in exchange for mana. As well, certain, ah… enchantments.”

“Enchantments?” Now she had my interest.

“Illusions. Like so.” Still pumping the onahole in one hand, she waved the other through the air, and a cloud of vapor rose up, too thick to see through before solidifying… into a second Mona!

“You. Take over for me.” Mona said, rising to her feet, and the second one immediately took her spot, silently squeezing the onahole and moving it up and down my length in a steady rhythm. Up close, I could see that this one wasn’t blushing like Mona. Her expression was completely blank, and her eyes were empty, pure blue like the ocean water. “I learned the Water Mirror Clone spell because I thought it would come in handy if I ever needed to defend myself. Easy to hide among them, and they each possess quite a bit of power on their own. I never thought I’d use them for this though.”

“That’s… hoo… really impressive, Mona-sensei! But ah… it doesn’t feel as good as when you were doing it instead.”

Mona bit down on her bottom lip. “Yes, well… such a thing would be improper. You’re one of my students, after all.”

“Of course, of course. But since this is magic, do you think you could… I dunno… give her some more instructions?”

“Perhaps.” Mona actually seemed relieved, knowing she could offload this loathsome task to her doppelganger. “What did you have in mind?”

“Well, first of all… her chest is a bit…”

“A bit what?” That blush on her face had been cooling down, but now it was back in full force.

“Small. Especially compared to someone like Mankoh-sensei. I don’t suppose you could…?”

With a twist of her fingers, a warm steam cloud covered up the clone’s chest, and when it dissolved, there was a set of heavy knockers on its chest every bit Mankoh’s equal… on a body so petite it weighed only half of the other teacher’s, making the new titties look grossly oversized on that frame. Perfect!

“Like that, Daiichi-kun?”

“Uh… huh…” My stomach tightened up as I clenched down my muscles, struggling not to cum. Not yet. “But uh… it’s kind of weird how she’s just staring ahead blankly at me. Not saying anything. Doesn’t have much of a… y’know? Personal touch?”

“Hmm… yes. I suppose it is an intimate act. Then… what should it say?”

“Well, it’d be super nice if I could hear you begging for my cock.”

“Daiichi!”

“I mean… the clone. The clone begging for it! Is that too much?”

“Well…” Mona let out a sigh, turning away from me—and giving me a great view of her ass to compliment the sight of the clone’s titties. “Very well.”

Her fingers traced runes in the air, and the clone’s mouth opened. “Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock. Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock. Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock.” She said it flatly, the same cadence and pronunciation each time.

The lewd, one-note melody from the freshly conjured—and super-busty—Mona necessitated my belly muscles to harden to such an extreme that I swear my slight padding of distinguished blubber temporarily reformed into a six-pack.

“I’m, ughnn… I’m gonna..!” I struggled to speak as the intense pleasure from the clone’s rhythmic tugging consumed me. Mona-sensei’s back was still turned, but I could see her crossed arms and flustered face in the reflections of the countless crystals that hovered around us.

The emotionless clone’s inflated boobs jiggled and bounced excessively, like large sacks filled with water, with each little movement, but it was the majesty of the real Mona’s pear-shaped figure—that impeccable, pale peach booty— that pushed me over the edge. Despite my best efforts to hold back somewhat, as a manner of courtesy to the headmistress, I couldn’t resist the overwhelming sensation of it all. I let out a long groan as I came hard into the sextoy; the clone never stopped pumping.

“Whew..!” I slumped back in the chair, my body still tingling as I tried to get my labored breathing under control.

“Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock.” Begged the clone, with no emotion and a tone as flat as the real Mona-sensei. Yet the insistence in how it never stopped pleading for it almost sold it as an expression of a real desire.

“Ahem! Now that your youthful passions have been quelled, perhaps we can—” Mona sighed with relief, finally turning to face me again.

The headmistress’ mouth fell open as she saw her busty clone climbing onto my lap, leotard pulled aside, readying itself for a ride. The ruined onahole laid at my feet, fresh cum seeping out of it.

“You still need more?!” Mona exclaimed with a blend of disbelief, confusion, and even frustration—providing a stark contrast to the subdued demeanor of the water spirit clone.

“Well, I mean… you are begging for it! It’d be rude not to—”

“Fine! Fine… fine..!” The rattled headmistress grumbled. Her eyes narrowed as she studied this sexdoll version of herself (mirrored in countless crystal reflections) slowly lower itself onto the rock-hard shaft it craved. I could sense a hint of disdain for the entire situation swirling within the headmistress, despite her best efforts to conceal it.

Mona took a deep breath and composed herself, trying to regain control over both the room and herself. “Like I said, n-now that your youthful desires have been satisfied,” she began speaking, with forced calmness, “perhaps we can move on to more pressing matters!” But despite her words, it was clear that the scene about to unfold—herself but bustier, more womanly, ready to satisfy a man with her body—swirled around in her head, eating at her thoughts.

“Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock.” Came from the Mona straddling my lap, demanding my focus away from the headmistress while she spoke.

The “better” Mona eased herself down fully on my readied shaft. Her pussy was positively drenched, as should be expected of a water clone, with such copious amounts of slick lubrication leaking out of her that she wetted my thighs. The wetness was honestly a little too much, taking away from the sensation as her walls parted to accommodate room for me, but the headmistress’ baffled silence as she witnessed the spectacle of “herself” embracing a man in this most intimate of ways was more than enough to make up for some excessive water-based lube.

Headmistress Mona quieted down with another sigh, chewing her lip as her gaze flitted about the room, unsure of where to settle. For a moment, her eyes locked onto the (other) sextoy, my cum oozing out of the onahole and staining the floor of Mona’s once-pristine sanctuary. With a final, demonstrative harrumph, the petite woman opted to flaunt her best assets again by demonstratively turning her back to me and her clone again.

“...honestly...” Mona muttered just loud enough for me to catch it over the emotionless whimpers for my cock from the clone as it began to shift and gyrate its hips. There was an unfamiliar, almost bratty element in the headmistress’ tone; she actually sounded like a woman who could be Litchi’s “mom”.

“My sister, my fellow professors, and educators... the esteemed sorceresses of the Imperatrix’s elite guard! M-my students... The... the only warlock in existence..! All of you are such talented and exceptional people… How, just... H-how can something as crude and primal as sexual gratification hold such sway over everyone?!”

Yet another swivel on her heels, and Mona stared at me with equal measure shame and embarrassment, the kind woman terribly concerned over how her quiet grumble of displeasure to herself had grown to an almost accusatory half-shout. (She tried, but failed, to not linger on the sight of her clone’s mechanical bouncing in my lap.)

“I’m, I’m n-not judging you, young Daiichi, p-please do not think of it like that..! B-but I, I fully, ummm, u-understand a man’s needs—especially those of a warlock—but... but, seriously?! The arcane theories that bear such significance to our world… The potential of your unique brand of magic and how it could be honed for the betterment of all!”

“Just... w-why are... all of you c-constantly so… so... h-horny?!”

“Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock.” The clone did not care much for its summoner’s distress. The water spirit let its perfect replication of Mona’s white teeth sink into a deliciously plump lower lip as the spirit batted hazy—yet blank and empty—eyes at me. It tightened its legs and thighs to better grip the cock that was its only purpose. As a rudimentary conjuration, it could certainly not feel pleasure, yet it pantomimed all these tells of a human female’s satisfaction to almost perfection.

With an almost possessive embrace, the fake girl held me, leaving no room for escape. This other Mona leaned close, brushing her face against mine while the enormous boobies sank heavy down over my chest. The deliberate way the clone stroked its face against mine, the void, deep-sea eyes never closing as it stared directly into mine, it felt almost like this magical artifice was studying me.

“I’m... too horny?! Y-you’re... acting pretty fucking horny yourself, Mona-sensei!” I mocked the headmistress as my hand came down on the clone’s firm ass with an echoing clap. Mona gasped, going up onto the balls of her feet as if she’d felt it herself. I grabbed onto the thong of her leotard tightly enough to lift her slightly off my lap, and released, causing the clone, boobs and all, to crash down on me again. I saw the real Mona’s thighs clench.

“That’s... good..! F-fuck..!” I groaned loudly as my body trembled under her, feeling a second release approaching.

Witnessing her own ass being spanked seemed to be too much; something boiled over in the headmistress.

“I… I h-have some very important matters that require urgent attention!” Mona stammered, her flustered voice sounding exceptionally cute. “I’ll, umm… p-please don’t hesitate and relieve yourself properly, Daiichi-kun. I’ve, ummm... severed my link to the Water Mirror Clone! It should follow your commands until its magic dissipates, which umm... i-in a few hours..!”

“What..?” I groaned out, barely listening as I was climbing the stairs to a climax.

“U-umm, b-bye..!”

With a swift clap of her hands, the environment around me and Mona-sensei’s clone changed dramatically, both chair and floor seemed to melt and vanish beneath me. And then I found myself back on top of my bed at the student’s dormitory, with the clone still straddling me.

The sudden change of scenery did little to quell my burning desire for this slutty water spirit. With a grunt, I carried her off the bed and in a few steps had my copy of Mona up against the wall, pinned up against the huge oil portrait of the headmistress, my hands holding her by ass and thighs. The ludicrous painting of Mona bending over, a stately and proper portrait for a dignified sorceress in the headmistress’ messed-up head, served as a perfect backdrop.

The spirit wrapped its legs and arms around me. The squelching, wet noises from her dripping pussy were accompanied by subdued moans that gradually rose in intensity.

“Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock..!” She whimpered, while her nails—Mona’s nails—raked down my back in a flawless mimicry of passion.

“I can... tell you need it, you slut elemental!” I growled in response, railing her even harder. The wall and the legs and hands gripping me offered some support, but my arms burned maintaining this position. Hells if I was going to let that deter me from keeping it up, though!

“You’re just a dumb, horny sorceress slut like the rest of ’em, aren’t you, ‘Mona-sensei’?” I panted and scoffed, addressing both the pin-up portrait of the real thing and the sextoy spirit in the headmistress’ guise; the unfeeling creature seemingly melting under the pleasure only my cock could bring it. “Acting like you’re too good for sex, or whatever that was just now in your office... Hah! You’re a slave to us warlocks, like all the rest of these bitches—yet you have no idea!”

“Please, Daiichi-kun, I need—need!—your cock!” The clone moaned in agreement. I swear I could hear some real passion in that monotone of hers now. She gripped me even tighter, hanging on to me as she bit into my shoulder and neck, passionately sinking her teeth into my flesh while trailing my skin with a dripping tongue. The conjured creature was literally slobbering, water streaming out of her mouth.

“That’s right..!” I slurred out, drunk on carnal desire and power fantasies in a jumbled and potent mixture. “Once I’ve had my way with you, Mona, I’ll leave you as a cock-addicted wreck of a whore-woman. Unable to function without this dick inside of you!!”

“Please, please, please..! O-oh, daaarling~♥ !” The clone’s voice cracked, boiling over with raw emotion as her face twisted up, as if all the pleasure was hitting her at once. She started begging in-between my pistoning thrusts, as if she could not wait until such a day.

Her gushing pussy squeezed my cock relentlessly, urging me closer and closer to the edge, as her hands and mouth roamed over my body. Under the unbeatable might of my penis, this water mirror of Mona seemed to have somehow awakened to sapience, transforming from frigid sexdoll to now moaning like a common slut. Its whimpers grew more desperate—as the previously unfeeling spirit felt her own orgasm approaching.

With a final thrust, we both reached our peak simultaneously—my cock spurting warm liquid to intermingle with her waterfall as she convulsed around me in ecstasy. Her walls milked every last drop of warm cum from me as I held her pinned against the painting, my body slick and dripping with sweat and her secretions.

My trembling arms couldn’t bear the weight any longer, so I let her go. I dropped the clone against the stone floor and waddled over to my bed to sit down while I panted and wiped my forehead.

Without pause, the dropped water clone crawled back to me and clambered into the bed, settling itself beside me. The sight of it obediently returning to its Master, despite how I had tossed it aside after I was done, pumping and dumping, was incredibly satisfying. Honestly, a spell like this was just perfect—a literal sex object I could do whatever I wished with.

Not that Hikari would mind whatever treatment I put her through (and that probably applied to Suzuki as well); Litchi and Rinko had no choice in the matter either, as my Harem sluts I could force them to obey. But there was something uniquely thrilling about a literal living object sharing my bed. There was no need to even pretend to care about its feelings or desires. It was solely here for my sake until the spell’s magic ran out.

“Alright,” I said while my eyes roamed over the water clone of Mona’s body, the lewd work of busty art gave me no alternative but to stiffen yet again. “It’s getting late, but let’s put those tits to work some more before the spell is spent.”

“Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock.” The clone affirmed. It leaned back across the bed, planting its hands on either side of Mona’s currently ginormous watermelons, ready to welcome me into the pocket in-between them.

“You’re just water, right?” I slapped her left tit, making it wobble and shake like a pudding dessert. “Make these puppies go all supple and malleable, like jelly. I wanna fuck ’em. Literally.“

“O-oh..!” The frigid water spirit seemed taken aback for a moment. Then, it nodded most eagerly. A subtle shiver ran through “Mona”, and her breasts rippled and shook for a second. “Please, Daiichi-kun, I need your cock..!” It coed, supremely satisfied with itself.

The water spirit still had completely blank, ocean-blue eyes, but the way it beckoned for me, licking its lips, with toes curling in anticipation as it pressed its breasts together to draw me closer, this artifice could almost fool me that I had somehow lured the real Mona into my bed. Well, a Mona with each (now fuckable) breast larger than her head.

I climbed on top of the supine girl, and inched my penis closer to the orbs she presented; with little resistance her supple breast yielded to the touch of my cock. The softness of her tit warped, and the elemental’s damp, pillowy flesh wrapped around my cock like a second skin; the conjuration at last serving me as the malleable toy it was.

I could at last fully relish in the heavenly sensation of “Mona’s” jelly-like boobs enveloping me, tightening and relaxing, molding perfectly after the imprint left by my cock. Her moans grew louder as my thrusts grew faster and deeper, the elemental’s face contorting in sheer delight, as waves of ecstasy washed over her. Each impact sent ripples and waves through soft, malleable breasts.

The overwhelming sensation of having her breasts taken seemed to surprise even the odd elemental. After a particularly hard thrust, the fucktoy under me began to quake and tremble, as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her. With my cock still buried in one of her boobs, the girl bucked up and down, her legs kicking, and blank eyes widening with shock. The elemental ran Mona’s exquisite finger’s through pitch-black hair, cracking under onslaughts of pleasure.

“ P-please, Daiichi-kuuuuun~..! I need—” She tossed and turned, but still grabbed the boob I was busy fucking with both hands and squeezed it tight around my penis. " Daiichi-sama. Mona needs your big warlock cock to break her! Make her into your big-titty bimbo slave!” Bubbled out of the water spirit, as it squirmed in rapture. “ Ohh~ yesss, this is... j-just soooo, sooo dirty..!”

“You’re sooooo lewd!!” The elemental moaned out, its voice sounding less and less like Mona’s the more overcome by bliss it got. “K-keep going, darling..! Enjoy headmistress Mona’s cumdoll tits! O-oohhh... fuck yesss..! I thought I’d just... possess some mundane sorceress. But... leaving me no choice b-but to... manifest into a... mindless sextoy..! Forcing me to suffer such humiliation..? I’m..! Y-you’re so naughty, you great, selfish warlock hunk of a man..! Nnnhh~..!”

The water that made up the fake Mona’s body simmered and bubbled, circulated until it shimmered like silver. In a watery burst, the elemental form splashed and thrashed until the slime reshaped itself into another form. Still supine beneath me, still with my cock buried into a now even larger breast laid the most breathtaking woman imaginable. I had seen my fair share of divine beauty during my first day of classes in this magic academy, but this was something else; this was the first Goddess I had ever laid my eyes on. A goddess still in mid-climax, panting and moaning for me to release inside her great bosom. I did not have much choice, did I?

A torrent of pent-up desires released into the flawless, pink-haired woman’s breast, and for a split second she fell quiet, gasping as if she could not believe what had just happened. A mix of shock, disbelief, and unrelenting desire danced across her perfect features as another surge of pure bliss hit her. Her body tensed again, and a loud symphony of lewd moans poured from her lips as she felt my hot, sticky cum flooding into her very being, marking and claiming her as my own. As my cum settled inside of her breast, a creeping sensation of me doing something extremely forbidden was hard to ignore.

Coming down from my high of crazed lust, I studied the stranger in my bed a little closer. She was all fantastic curves and flawless skin that glistened like diamonds under the light cast by a halo that floated above her and wings of radiance tucked under her. Horns protruded out from under wavy pink hair that seemed to constantly flow and undulate. Unless I were mistaken, those horns marked her as an infernal being, a devil or demon of some kind. Pink hair, horns, curves for days, yet a halo and angelic wings of light that… she couldn’t be…

The outsider goddess took notice of how I stared and grinned in response, showing off her sharp teeth.

“I... graciously accept your offering, darling.” She panted in a breathy, whispered drawl, pure disbelief intermingled with great wonder. An underlying, voracious appetite for more. Much, much, much more.

“Let this be the first of many tributes of sin to your future patron, Alice of the Seven—The Red Aspect of Chaos, Goddess of the Bold, and Mother of New Beginnings. One of the Seven who govern this world, and so many others.”

“ A pleasure to finally... properly make your acquaintance, Daiichi Procus, the Last Warlock.”

I slowly withdrew the cock nestled inside of Goddess Alice’s boob. My pecker bounced free with a loud plop.

* * *