The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Last Warlock

Chapter 6

by Griz T. Orc and Wiseman

The crystal shards clinked and clattered like a crystalline downpour against the desks. But the crisp crackling was shortly and gradually replaced by another, much more intriguing, noise: moans.

My classmates squirmed in their seats, the girls panting and moaning as they tried to hold onto the magical shards.The blue diamonds pulsed with an eerie light, each emission absorbing magical energies from the fledgling sorceresses.

The more stalwart or skilled of my classmates shuddered slightly as their fingers and knuckles whitened in contrast to the azure gems. But parted lips, stiffening nipples, and flushed faces betrayed any attempt at maintaining a cool exterior. With amusement, I took note of how Rinko Aurelius, our genius class president, appeared the most stalwart and stone-faced of them all. She had already charged up more than half of her box, and she showed no signs of transformation or straining.

Other girls were weaker, or perhaps more honest with themselves. After a few moments of struggle, they began to jerk in their seats and drop the crystals, all while they whimpered and moaned for release. Some of the lost girls began to pull at their breasts and suck on their fingers while they shrank down (yet remained just as big in all the right places). These prodigious sorceresses’ very bodies were an extension of their magical powers; normally beautiful and radiant, now rapidly reduced to tiny little things to reflect their remaining meagre mana reservoirs.

”Gods! If I had some way to record and sell this lewd cacophony of moans, I’d soon be richer than Father!” I thought, a raging erection once again trying hard to break out of its confinement of my britches (despite how I had just minutes ago sprayed more cum than I had ever believed possible over the gullible tits and face of Mahnkoh-sensei). “Hells! If I could record it all, not just the sound, but the sight and grandeur of it all, I’d be the richest man in the world!”

“Master, please drain me again.” Hikari turned to me with a sensual whisper. I had been so overcome by the surprising erotic spectacle unfurling before me that I had not even registered that my slave maid had not taken part in it. And my other neighbor, Pine, seemed to skimp out on participation as well. Or to be more precise, unlike Hikari who had left her crystals in the box untouched, the blondie in the seat next to me had already fully charged her allotment of the azure gems (and now played with them as though they were action figures). Strange. Even after using enough magic to overwhelm Mahnkoh-sensei and destroy the classroom, she still had plenty of energy for this little exercise. She wasn’t even panting! Perhaps she was special like me? A mystery to be sure, but not one I could focus on. Not when I had Hikari sitting right next to me.

“I wish for my arcane force, the great sorcerous talents of house Luxa, to be reserved solely for you, Master.” Hikari hissed while licking her lips. She brushed one of her fingers down my forearm. “Please, keep Hikari pure—exclusively for her great Master and Warlock.”

This bitch! Begging to be kept as my little battery! It was unbelievably hot how I had broken and messed up the rich girl’s mind with a singular Word of Power. Yet, some part of me also felt provoked by her words—this lowly slut maid behaving as though she was worthy of being exclusively mine. Perhaps I ought to let some mana-sucking beast have its way with this “great” prodigy of house Luxa to remind her of our difference in status. Well, that was something to consider for later.

I closed my eyes and could instinctively sense a subtle pulse and hum of the powers that I had tied to me so far—Hikari and Rinko both shone like beacons in the dark, calling out to me as their Master. They had willingly begged to be mine. They belonged to my Harem. So I reached out and stole their light.

“Oh yes..! Mhhff... Oh Goddess yes, Master! Nhh..! I’m yours..! I love you, Master! Hikari loves you~..!” Hikari moaned and tensed while she shrank down once again. This time I knew what I wanted to do and absorbed so much of her powers that I could steal without permanently hurting the girl. The result was a maid that was shorter than even Litchi, but Hikari’s hips, tits, and ass kept their great size and looked absolutely enormous on her now tiny frame. The maid swayed, unstable on her chair while she gazed up at me from behind disheveled fire hair. Her carefully done-up twintails had come partly undone from the now much too big maid headpiece and hat (that did not seem to shrink with the rest of her maid micro bikini leotard). “T-thank you so much, dear Master...” My micro maid squeaked out.

“Noooooooo~!! What’s..? Kyaaah~..!” Rinko tried to stifle another moan while her rapidly reducing body convulsed. The class president dropped the blue crystal she had been charging with what had seemed to be perfect focus and fell forward. Rinko rested her face, upper body and tits on her desk while she let her tongue loll out of her mouth. “What’s h-happening to meee~!?” She whined in a strained pant. Soon the proud girl had shrunken down to the same size as Hikari, unknowingly strengthening me with the mana reserves she had built up through tireless days and nights of hard work. Whatever she’d done had definitely paid off, because even if she’d already charged plenty of crystals, the mana she had left over was more than double what I stole from Hikari.

It felt great to see Rinko turn cute like that! Small and manageable! Any further temper tantrums or proclamations of how much better she was than me due my inferior gender or whatever could be simply waved aside and/or disapproved by simply lifting the little thing off the floor for a while. I lost myself in that fantasy for a moment, a protesting gremlin of a class president kicking her legs in the air while she screeched and demanded to be let down.

The impossible to ignore majesty of approaching pale, long legs, artisanal hips, appetizing tits and pristine pink nipples, all packaged and fondled by a see-through fishnet leotard dropkicked me out of my silly fantasy of bullying the prez. Suzuki-sensei strode forth and clasped one perfect hand above her chest and stretched the one towards me.

“Ufufufufu~, be not afeard, neophyte Procus-kun. The infinite specks of radiance that govern this arbitrary chaos we dub destiny deemed it fitting to grace you this obstacle. Fight, I say! Grit your teeth! Hark and stand tall, ye Darkest of Warlocks! For the wheels of inescapable fate churns on, crushing those weaklings hesitant to take charge.” With a flourish, she placed a hand (it was so pale and delicate that it may as well have been made out of porcelain!) on my desk and slid one of the blue crystals from the little chest towards me.

She... wanted me to take part in this dumb shit? Shrink down like some dweeb? Fuck that!

“Ohohoho..!” Suzuki-sensei took note of my displeasure, snatched up the gemstone and took a dramatic step back. The teacher laughed with such flair that she may as well have been on a stage. “A demonstration may be in order, then!”

This latest in the seemingly never-ending cavalcade of odd instructor-bombshells squeezed the crystal between the palms of her hands and locked her gaze with mine. “Hrrmmmm... my infinite powers..! This burning, night-black, thrice-accursed bloodline of mine! N-no matter how much I try, these limitless gifts I possess cannot be so easily drained!” She fell to one knee and clutched the gemstone above her head, holding it high like she was cursing the very heavens! Pine seemed to have cared little for the moans and noise from her fellow classmates, but this dramatic show caused the blondie to perk up and study Suzuki-sensei with interest.

“...sensei, this is not helping Master at all.” Hikari interrupted the slightly older woman’s performance with an icy sigh. “Please demonstrate mana capacity transfer properly. Don’t waste my Master’s precious time with foolishness like this.”

“Oh ye offspring of Luxa, blessed with such bounty yet unable to grasp the unbecoming truths. Hrm-hrm-hrm. Fine then. Behold, warlock! Mine twinned soul in spatial darkness!” Her crystal began to glow at last, and immediately it was clear to me that the strain that showed on Suzuki’s perfect face was no longer an act. The teacher whimpered a little while she slowly shrank in size, keeping her dramatic pose with one knee on the classroom floor.

It amused me a little to find out that the teacher of this class seemed to lack the control and composure of Rinko (until I had sabotaged that tryhard girl’s performance by draining her powers for myself), and some of the other students. Furthermore, Suzuki-sensei’s mana capacity seemed exceptionally low, barely able to fill one crystal shard before she appeared drained. But she was still apparently good enough to be a teacher here. I guess that meant there was more to a sorceress ability than simply her mana stockpile.

Just before Suzuki would reach her endpoint of being completely out of mana, the now short girl threw the azure gemstone aside and rose from the floor in a twirl. The ordeal had left the teacher slightly taller than Hikari and Rinko, about the same height as Pine.

My teacher swirled and twirled, while something… changed about her. Well, to be precise, her outfit changed. She kept the see-through fishnet leotard, but a majestic cape of sinister crimson conjured draped over her small shoulders. One of the shortstack’s legs remained exposed while the other was only partially bared, tender muscles and hints of fat squeezed by a thigh-high laced stocking. Most importantly—at least for the girl who placed a slightly trembling hand over it and smirked as her spinning at last came to a stop—Suzuki now wore an eyepatch of intricate design, leather and steel adorned by etchings of vampire bats!

“Kukukukuku...” Suzuki attempted a sinister chuckle, but thanks to her small size it did not carry any ominous connotations at all. “Few, if any, have seen me take this ultimate form and survived to tell the tale. The true powers of my star-crossed heritage are finally unleashed... Gloom and doom awaits, Procus-kun, Hikari-chan.”

Weird teachers seemed to be a dime-a-dozen at this school, but this woman was completely delusional! A teacher behaving as though she was some adolescent girl with delusions of grandeur! It was obvious even to a novice in magical things like me that almost all of her magical powers were gone—she had just altered her outfit!—yet she pretended to... What? I could barely comprehend what she was doing! Was she playing with me? Threatening me? Did... Did Suzuki-sensei actually believe the oddball things she said?

The absolute lunacy of Suzuki-sensei’s proclamation of unlimited powers when she in truth lacked any and all magical ability at the moment served to remind me of how this classroom was completely drained now. Aside from Pine, but that girl was weird. The moans and panting had quieted down, and with exception of the teacher’s grandstanding the classroom was quiet, filled with exhausted sorceresses. In the half-day I had been here, I had gotten a real crash course in how my magic seemed to work. I had become especially good at how to sense and prod others their for magical defenses and wards. Pine never seemed to have any such protection. The other sorceresses usually had them, but they were all defenseless right now.

In other words, this was finally it—a classroom filled with smoking hot women with no defense against my magic powers!

With trembling anticipation, I let an unseen part of myself reach out to the strange teacher while she was busy chuckling as though she hid a terrible secret. A thin sliver of my powers touched Suzuki’s bare soul. I had no finesse or skill, still acting on pure instinct guided by my desire. But my desire was strong.

Suzuki-sensei wants to sit in my lap.

She blabbered something about how darkness and light were simply two sides of the same coin when my magic command slammed into her. Without missing a beat in her trite tirade, the shortstack teacher shook off her awe-inspiring cape, strolled up to me and jumped up, settling herself atop my lap. Suzuki-sensei paid no heed to how my hard cock poked into her soft butt.

The absolute powers I held in this moment made my head spin.

Nothing Daiichi Procus or Suzuki-sensei does during Mana Capacity Training class is out of the ordinary.

The next command was for all girls in class,burning up all of the mana Hikari had given me along with a solid chunk of Rinko’s, and immediately, eyes who had been staring at their weird teacher and me lost all interest.

“Now then, Daiichi-kun. Is a mighty warlock like you ready to grandly leap into the unknown cosmos? To brave calamity lesser sorceresses could scarcely imagine?” Suzuki asked me, tilting her cute head to gaze up at me. She balanced in my lap, her ass and nether region grinding ever so slightly against a roaring erection.

“Leap into the unknown? Just what are we talking about, Sensei?” I asked as I put my hand on her ass, only for her to swat it away.

You love the feeling of my hands on your body.

This time, she didn’t just accept my squeezing grip on her soft posterior, she grabbed my other hand and guided it to her oversized chest. Her breasts might have been half the size of Mahnkoh’s, but she was so small that they looked even more ridiculous on her. Unlike Mahnkoh’s heavy, overly soft breasts, Suzuki’s were as a firm cloud, my fingers easily sinking in and deforming their shape completely.

“Nnn~ Why, your grand magical destiny, of course! You are a warlock! You do know what a warlock is, don’t you?” Suzuki asked, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“Yeah. Means I’m a guy that can do magic, and I’m pretty damn good at it, right? Hell, I bet I could brainwash this whole class already, and it’s not even been a day since I first started learning magic.”

“Doubtful! Mental magic requires you to pierce through the inner barriers of a woman’s mind, and warding from such assault is one of the things we teach each student religiously here. Perhaps on mere mortal wenches you could influence their weaker minds...” Suzuki explained, in between the squeaks I forced out of her whenever I would squeeze her tit too hard or massage too roughly on her clit through the leotard. “...but the women of the Academy are a different breed altogether!”

“And yes, you are partly right. Warlocks are both male and capable of using magic. But that alone would only make you a sorcerer. Rare and dangerous, but barely worthy of the effort to be pacified by our Huntresses. But as a warlock, it is your destiny to forge pacts with the outsiders, the devils below and the goddesses above. Perhaps even... one of the Seven! Our mortal plane is caught in the crossfire of their eternal war, and it is only through you that there may peace within the realm.”

I snorted. Where did she come up with this stuff? “Right, sure. Whatever you say, Sensei.”

“Daiichi-kun... Suzuki-sensei is being serious.” Pine said, when she heard the doubt in my voice.

“Suzuki-sensei might exaggerate things slightly, but she has that part right, Master.” Hikari agreed.

“...eh?”

“You are responsible for ensuring the balance of the mortal realm. And should you fail, it could lead to a thousand years of darkness, the complete obliteration of everything, or worse.” Suzuki continued, giddy with excitement, both from my hands on her body and from the words she spoke. “Ahhh~ You’re so lucky!”

“...huh.”

“Devils and demons. Gods and archons. Eldritch horrors from beyond the stars, the very sight of which could drive you mad enough to pluck out your own eyeballs! It’s just... so cool! Sigh! I do envy you, young Daiichi-san.” Suzuki shook her head.

“Uh...”

I’d thought I’d had a ticket to easy street. At the rate things were going, I expected to be king of this school by the end of the day. But hearing that I’d be dealing with beings beyond my imagining down the line... it was almost enough to kill my boner.

Almost.

“Suzuki-sensei, if I really am going to be doing all of that, I think I’d more than welcome you at my side,” I said as I gripped her hips, began to grind my cock against her puffy vulva.

“Of course, Daiichi-san! You can rely on your mentors to provide their wisdom. I was born under the thirteenth star of the sky, so I am particularly well-attuned to the ticking of the cosmic clock.” A quick glance at Hikari and Pine confirmed that was the usual bullshit I had learned to expect from Suzuki. “With you as my squire, I shall lead you to the Gates of Hell and back!”

“Well...” I grabbed the fabric of her leotard and pulled, wedging the material painfully into her pussy as it stretched out, then snapped. “I was thinking that you’d be better suited as a slut for my Harem.”

“Ufufufu~ Daiichi-san! Please, do not be ridiculous! You would not want an old woman such as I in your Harem. And besides, you’re a thousand and eight years too early if you think that the Dark Princess of the Moonless Nights would submit to a man.”

This was the second time she had mentioned our differences in age. But the girl squirming in my lap while grinding her bald, dripping pussy against my cock seemed like anything but an ‘old woman’.

“You’re silly, Suzuki-chan. I’d be honored to add a tight little slut like you to my collection. Besides, your... dark magic gifts would be most useful in the terrible days to come, I’m sure.”

“B-be that as it may, as the elite Empress of Empyrean Ill-dusked Radiance, I h-have my responsibilities—” She whined while my cock slowly eased into her, making any protest sound insincere and half-hearted. With no mercy, I overwhelmed the teacher with another command. This was so much fun!

Beg Daiichi Procus to be allowed to serve in his Harem.

“...t-that is, m-my responsibilities to service your brilliant warlock self as a lowly concubine. For while Suzuki-sama may be a star of darkest matter, I pales next to the harrowing umbral sun that is Procus-sama. P-please allow this one to serve in your Harem, oh ye Darkest of Warlocks.” To bring emphasis to her plea, she reached up and kissed me. An experienced tongue mingled with mine.

I tasted the now familiar taste of sweet strawberry, and eased my teacher’s small body onto my cock while I fondled breasts of such relative size that they may as well have been the girl’s entire upper body.

“Mnnhh... sooo good..!” Suzuki moaned when she felt herself filled by me. “N-now... claim me, Master of Masters. Allow this unworthy teacher to serve as a slut of your Harem, a concubine in the Harem of the mortal paragon who’s destined to rule the infinite space! Ohhh..! Yes..!” She did not seem to break character (if Suzuki’s extremely odd spiel was even a character), even when fucked.

“If you insist!” Well, I might be the one claiming her, but I was more than happy to let her do all of the work. Sitting back in my chair, enjoying the hypnotic sight of her breasts bouncing up and down as she started bouncing on my cock.

Something about her pussy, the way it would pull on my dick every time she lifted her hips, felt absolutely incredible, and I was on cloud nine.

“God. This is all just too easy. What were you dumb sluts thinking, draining your magic away in front of me? It’s like you all wanted to be at my mercy like this! Like you’re asking to get raped like the bitches you are.” I barked out loud to the class, but none of the girls even batted an eye thanks to my previous command.

“I don’t think that’s how it works? If we wanted it, wouldn’t that not be rape then?” Pine asked, honestly confused.

“I would gladly offer my body to Master Daiichi-sama whenever he likes!” Hikari insisted, hearts shining in her eyes. Her fingers were playing with herself all the while, moving with the same rhythm that Suzuki was, clearly imagining herself in the same position.

“Well, leave me out of it. If you even try to... to put some kind of spell on my mind again like you did in homeroom, I’ll let you find out what a billion volts of lightning feels like,” Rinko insisted, turning up her nose.

If it wasn’t for Suzuki bouncing up and down so vigorously on my lap, I’d have laughed my head off. As it was, the situation was just too insanely hot for me to truly appreciate the humor of it all.

“Okay, let’s change positions.”

The bonkers teacher was too small and cute not to manhandle. Even if I was out of shape, I had no problem lifting her up, walking her up to the front of the classroom, and dropping her on top of her own desk, her ass facing me while I faced the rest of the classroom.

“Take a good look, sluts. I’m about to add your teacher to my Harem! Isn’t that right, sensei?”

“Yes! Suzuki-chan couldn’t win against Daiichi-san’s cock! Its vile, corrupting powers were too much. I’ve succumbed to the darkness! Reborn as the familiar of a dread warlock! Cursed to bear his symbol over my womb, and carry his terrible power within my sealed left eye!”

I gave her ass a slap, and was surprised at just how loud she yelped—for a dark and edgy teacher like her, she didn’t seem to handle pain well. Good to know. Maybe I’d bring out some nipple clamps next time. For now though, I gave her another command, Power infused into my voice. “Beg for my cock like a normal slut. Make an example for the rest of the class.”

“Please please pretty please, Daiichi-sama! Fuck your slutty shortstack! Breed her with your godly cock! I’m just a dumb cunt who pretends to have a great destiny, but you really are incredible! A stupid whore like me doesn’t deserve you! Fuck me, make me a member of your Harem, and I’ll devote my whole life to showing you how grateful I am! I’ll worship you, Master! You’re my new god! I’ve dreamt of this forever!! To serve as a cocksleeve for a mighty man like yourself. So please, Master, fuck meeee!!!”

That was exactly what I needed to hear, and soon I was grunting and panting as I plowed into her, the desk scraping against the floor as I kept moving it slightly with each thrust, her flexible body somehow holding together as it was crushed between.

When I came inside of her, I knew it was a success. She and her magic belonged to me. Suzuki was left lying limp on the desk. She’d screamed her lungs out as I’d forced rolling orgasms out of her body, and now that I’d filled her womb, she was completely spent, unable to move. In no shape to clean up her mess.

I looked to the rest of the class and enhanced my voice with my power. “All of you, raise your hand, and wait for me to call on you, so you can explain why you deserve the privilege of cleaning my cock off with your mouth.”

Every single hand in the classroom went up. Rinko seemed delightfully confused that her own arm seemed to have a mind of its own, but she couldn’t lower it no matter how she tried.

“Uh... no thanks. I don’t think that’s sanitary.” Well, all the hands had gone up but one. Sitting in the back, reading a book, a white-haired student giggled. “I mean, I won’t stop any of the rest of you, but I’d just rather not.” And just like that, she went right back to reading, her head lightly bouncing side to side as she hummed a tune to herself.

“Just for that, you can come here and lick my cum off. And when you’re through, you’ll clean out Sensei’s cunt too,” I said, slightly irked that she would throw cold water on my fantasy. The ignorant girl was still comparatively tall and I could sense how she maintained some vestiges of her magical wards. When I’d been doling out the commands, they must have faded as they reached the back of the room. A more direct assault though should instantly tame her.

“Ew. Why would I do that?” Her nose wrinkled at the thought. “I’m not gay!”

The girl’s grimace and her up-turned nose hurled me back in time, back to far-from-pleasant memories of how the girls back home had reacted to my attention. Momentarily overwhelmed, I tore myself away from the defeated teacher and left Suzuki-sensei face-down in a pool of my cum. The viscous liquid that had filled her up dripped off the desk, sullying the classroom floor. It was not something I had considered before today, but releasing such an absurd volume of semen that my teacher’s stomach had visibly bulged and now slowly dribbled out of her, felt real goddamn nice. Made me feel potent. Masculine. But this new white-haired bitch had ruined my perfect fantasy in an instant! What the fuck was up with this show of defiance?

Paying no heed to the raised hands of the gaggle of the hypnotized sluts in class, I started down towards the white-haired girl’s desk in the back of the classroom. When I figured I was close enough, I gave the smug bitch another command. “You, White-hair!

Give me your three measurements! And adress me as ‘beloved Master’ when you do so.

“ This time I crushed the bitch’s struggling mental barriers, overwhelming her completely by an assault of my warlock might.

The girl stopped humming a melody I vaguely recognized from somewhere, lowered her book for a moment to look at me, and then just shrugged. “Nah.”

“Wh... G-guh..! B-b-buhii..!” I stuttered and stammered in response to her flat-out rejection. Fuck! My magic truly did not work on her! Why?! What was... Oh Gods!! What if she told the others what I had just done!? That would be it for me—I’d be tortured by a cruel cabal of sorceress hags for an eternity!

This terrible threat dressed in a cerise silken leotard of scandalous cut. The threads of light-red silk that just barely covered her body would scarcely be enough to sew a pair of lewd panties for an immodest lady. The girl had a nice rack and her eye-catching, long, white hair was kept in a trendy and well-maintained hairstyle, but she had a humble sort of face that made her look somewhat plain (going by sorceress standards). Up until now, this unassuming sorceress had never really registered to my lecherous gaze when I had let it sweep over my classmates. Well, aside from me taking note of the exceptionally slutty leotard she wore, and how her choice to wear such a brazen attire seemed to betray overconfidence in her own appearance. I never could have imagined the potential danger of this plain girl!

I took a deep breath and expended my full mental focus to calm myself. I peered down at the girl who had gone back to giving her full attention to her novel (which seemed to be some sleezy, girly romance muck). This girl must be one of the more powerful sorceresses. Like Pine, she had charged up her box of crystals all on her own and only lost about half a foot of height, even if her cheeks were still flushed and there was a wet stain on her leotard’s crotch.. Incomplete as it was, she was undoubtedly “shortstackified”. She wore a leotard, just like the rest of the girls in this school. In other words, the mind control magic I had tried to use multiple times now did not seem to affect her, but she was not completely immune to magic. A Word of Power would work.

“Oh... y-yeah, that’s okay. No need to give me your measurements! I’m uhh... my magic’s kind of weird, huh?” I mumbled to the mysterious girl while I waddled over to, and slumped down atop, Pine’s desk. If I were not a half-step from absolutely freaking out over how this happenstance had the potential to fuck me over, I would have been amused both by how Pine did not care that I sat there, and how the shortstack enthusiastically still waved her hand, eager to explain why she in particular deserved to clean my cock.

The white-haired girl sighed, and put the book down. “Mmm... I’ve seen worse. Going by a scale of perverts with mind control magic you’re like, a 7 out of 10. Perhaps an 8. You’ve not forced the entire classroom to grovel naked before you while crying apologies for some dumb slight, like them being ‘too pretty’ or ‘never truly loving you’. You’ve yet to make a bunch of girls fight each other to literal death for the privilege of touching your cock.” She furrowed her brows, evaluating my performance for a second. “Then again, forcing Suzuki-sensei to say those terrible things just now was rather extreme Maybe you’re an 8? Definitely at least a 7, perhaps an 8. A 7.5? Would the scale allow for decimal points? I should take that into further consideration.” After another second of quiet, which felt like an eternity for me, she perked up. “You could study Erufu-sensei some. She’s a 10 out 10. Definitely!”

Act as if you’re in control of the situation. Always. “A merchant who presents himself as weak will soon find himself a pauper.” One of father’s many admonitions echoed through my head while I tried to figure out how to best react. Suzuki-sensei had been impossible to read, but this girl was an enigma in her own right.

“I’m uhhh... I’m very surprised to find a girl of your talents in class, miss..?” Big smile, kind eyes, deep and steady voice when I spoke. Stalling for time, working out how to play this.

“Stella.”

“What a wonderful name you have, Stella-chan! I hope we can be great classmates you and I.” It felt absurd. The rest of the sluts in class were patiently waiting for a chance to clean my cock and Suzuki-sensei laid panting on her desk with my cum still oozing out of her cunt, yet I tried to act like a nice guy to this Stella. I soldiered on. “So, if you don’t mind me asking what are you planning to... ummm... do with the knowledge of what just transpired?” The bitch was so much smaller than me and she had no magic powers. Should I just... physically overpower her? No, that was how a how a savage would handle his problems. I was a businessman and a warlock!

“Thanks, I love my name too. It’s like, pretty mysterious and stuff, right? It’s a Sylvan name, I’ve got some pretty weird relatives.” She brushed a hand through thick white hair and twirled strands of it around her fingers. The next few words that she uttered would make my blood freeze in my veins. “Headmistress Mona-sama asked me to keep an eye on you, Daiichi-kun.”

Fuck!! My forehead felt feverish and my hands clammy. She was a spy! A fucking spy for the most powerful sorceress in the country! I... I needed to... I scanned around the classroom, my gaze sweeping across a forest of stretched-up hands. Each of those hands proof of what I had done. Evidence of how I had used my warlock magic to manipulate my classmates, and teachers, for my own amusement. Maybe... Mona was fine with it. A warlock’s power was an expression of male debauchery, wasn’t it? But I... I couldn’t take such a risk. Could I?!

Stella tilted her head and peered up at me. “Sheesh, you sure seem to be freaking out. The headmistress just asked me to check on how you’re doing. And well, to tattle on you if you tried something super-pervy and weird. And like, I guess you’re balancing dangerously close to the edge. Potential 8/10, remember? But it’s like, suuuuch a hassle.” She gave a painful sigh but then perked up. “Hey! You’re super rich, aren’t you? How about you just give me a bunch of money or something?”

Extortion!! This spy tried to blackmail me! She... I needed to get rid of her! This goddamn Stella-bitch! I needed to get out! I needed to... I..!

Terror and anxiety at last bubbled over. The only thought in my head was how I needed to get away from this problem! So I did. Just like I had seen Suzuki-sensei do when this hellish class had begun, I opened a portal and winked out of existence.