The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Last Days ofNan

By David Gee

On the last day of her life as a free woman, Nan Jesup sank into the couch and watched as her friend Melissa Raymond carried in the luggage. She felt no qualms about relaxing while Melissa did the work—her schedule had been incredibly overbooked for months, and she was at this beautiful mountain cabin for rest and relaxation! So she took off her sandals and wondered how soon her friend could be persuaded to give her a long foot rub.

Not too soon, as it turned out. A half hour after they arrived, Melissa finished their unloading and unpacking and joinedNanin the cabin’s luxurious main room. Melissa fixed drinks for both women, and dropped onto the couch besideNan. They drank in comfortable silence for a few moments, and then,Nansubtly suggested that a foot massage would be in order.

“Melissa, I want a foot massage and I want it now!”

Melissa grinned, but did not move.

“I’m sorry,Nan,” Melissa said, “but you’re here to become my slave. My days of waiting on you are over.”

Nanlaughed heartily.

“In your dreams, Melissa!”

Melissa looked atNanseriously.

“No,Nan, I mean it. This is your final day as a free woman; the next time you walk out that door, you’ll be my slave—forever.”

Nansat up on the couch and glared at her friend.

“Melissa...don’t make jokes like that. It’s not funny. The days of women being enslaved are over!”

Melissa brushed her long auburn hair away from her face and looked atNan, a lascivious smile on her lovely face.

“No,Nan. The days of women being enslaved by men are over! The days of women being enslaved by other women...they’re just beginning!”

Nanwas speechless. She stared at her friend. She blushed furiously, gulped hard, found her voice.

“I cannot believe we are having this conversation. Will you cut it out? What if somebody hears you talking like this?”

Melissa smiled sweetly.

“Nan, we’re in a cabin in the mountains. There’s not a neighbor for fifteen miles. There’s not a town for forty miles. Nobody will hear us. And, more to the point, nobody will hear you!”

“What...what do you mean?”

Melissa moved close toNanand put her arms lovingly around her friend.

“It doesn’t matter how much you fight me,Nan. It doesn’t matter what you want. You are my property now, and that’s all you’re going to be for the rest of your life!”

Nanstared at her, tried and failed to wriggle out of the taller, stronger woman’s arms.

“Before you leave this cabin,Nan,” Melissa continued, “you will be my abject, obedient, worshipful sex slave. And, since that’s actually what you want anyway...”

Melissa sat quietly and watched asNanfinished her drink in a gulp, then wrenched free of her friend’s arms, stood and walked to the door.

“Don’t bother,Nan,” Melissa told her. “It’s locked. Car’s locked, too. The keys are hidden. Here you are and here you stay. You may as well accept it. I’ve got you!”

Nantried the door—it was locked. She turned and faced her friend.

“This joke has gone far enough! Cut it out or I’m leaving!”

Melissa stood and walked toNan, her stiletto heels clicking on the wooden floor. She stood directly in front ofNanand looked down at her friend, using her height to full advantage.

“Sorry,Nan. I’m not joking. If I was joking, I wouldn’t have drugged that drink you just slugged down. It’s a wonderful drug—you’re going to love it! Puts you to sleep, makes you extremely suggestible, and makes you totally obedient! I imagine you’re beginning to feel just a little drowsy, aren’t you? Just a little drowsy. Probably a little light-headed, too.”

Nanstared up at her friend, suddenly conscious that she felt extremely sleepy, that she felt overwhelming fatigue in every part of her body, that she wanted nothing more in the world than to lie down on a bed.

“You’d love to lie down, wouldn’t you,Nan? Doesn’t lying down on that soft, comfortable couch sound good?”

Involuntarily,Nanlooked up at her beautiful friend and nodded. She felt Melissa’s hands gently clasp her shoulders. Melissa continued speaking.

“You’d like me to help you to the couch so you can lie down, wouldn’t you,Nan? Wouldn’t that be good? Wouldn’t you like me to guide you to the couch where you can close your eyes and relax?”

Nan, her green eyes locked upon Melissa’s blue eyes, nodded slowly. She felt her body slowly turning under the taller woman’s guidance, then she felt herself being walked toward the couch. Her eyelids were beginning to feel very heavy. Her legs were moving as though someone else were doing it for her.

When they reached the couch, Melissa liftedNaneffortlessly in her arms and laid her easily upon the cushions.Nanfelt her small body sink into the couch’s soft embrace. She was barely conscious of Melissa slowly and gently undressing her. Melissa’s voice had become all the world toNan, as she drifted easily in a cloud of fatigue and near-sleep. She was in that delightful realm of dreaming while still vaguely awake—she felt at ease, at peace, utterly safe. Melissa’s voice continued to guideNan’s thoughts.

“That’s better, isn’t it,Nan? You feel sleepy and comfortable all over, don’t you? You like to listen to my voice, don’t you,Nan?”

Nan’s head nodded, almost imperceptibly.

“And you like to do what I say, don’t you,Nan? Doing what I say makes you feel good, doesn’t it? It’s so much better than deciding things for yourself, isn’t it? Deciding is so much work—it’s much better to just obey, isn’t it?”

Nan, still drifting between dreaming and awareness, nodded again.

Melissa continued to speak, while she began to softly massageNan’s nude body.Nanslowly drifted off to sleep.

Utterly naked,Nanslept on the floor that night, chained by her ankle to the leg of the bed in the cabin’s master bedroom. She slept soundly, her dreams undisturbed by the unusual situation she found herself in.

Awakening in mid-morning,Nanfound her instruction continuing. Drugged once more by Melissa,Nansat and listened while her friend spoke to her all day long, instructing her in all manners of obedience and propriety. Instead of talking back or fighting,Nansimply found herself listening quietly, nodding, accepting all that she was told.

“You want to obey,Nan, you know that. You were born to obey; it’s your purpose in life. It’s no good fighting the drug, you know. It’s much more powerful than you are—it’s erased your will completely by now. Your will from this day on is what I decide it is—you are no longer allowed any decisions whatsoever. You prefer it that way, don’t you?”

Nannodded, accepting, listening rapturously to each day’s instruction.

Evenings were devoted to sexual training.Nanwasn’t a virgin, but she wasn’t far from it. And so, in the next five days, she had more sexual experiences than she had had in the six years since she’d lost her virginity. She became enthusiastic about sex for the first time, initiating sex, being taught the arts of erotic seduction, and occasionally simply begging Melissa for sex. She became incredibly talented at licking Melissa’s pussy, willingly spending hours at a time on her knees, pleasuring her friend, her mistress, her owner.

And each nightNanslept happily upon the floor, naked and chained to the bed. At first, she was simply chained by the ankle. Each successive night, however, Melissa increased and refined her bondage. Finally, upon the fifth night, Melissa decided upon something more ornate.

Nancrawled into the bedroom, led by Melissa on a leash. The leash was not attached toNan’s collar, but held by her in her mouth. Melissa had decided earlier that day thatNan’s mouth should be filled with something at all times—the leash was the latest idea. The crawling slave saw that the bedroom was filled with dozens of coils of rope, ready and waiting.

Melissa stoodNanupon her feet and told her to stay. It had been two days since Nan had put up even token resistance to any type of order, so she obediently said, “Yes, Mistress.”

Melissa started uponNan’s legs, wrapping them one at a time in rope, starting at the ankle and running up the top of the thigh. She was not doing a decorative tie, but rather covering her slave’s body completely in coils of rope. When she had finished, no skin ofNan’s leg was visible, not even her feet. Melissa then began on the other leg.

Once the legs were finished, Melissa performed the same process uponNan’s arms, covering them completely from shoulders to hands. All the while,Nansimply stood and accepted all that was being done to her, conscious of nothing save her orders to be still. She was very proud of her obedience, very happy that she was pleasing her mistress.

OnceNan’s arms and legs were completely bound, Melissa began again at her ankles and began working up her slim body. Around and around she coiled the ropes, each circuit tighter than the last, until she finished. And when she was done, not a trace ofNanwas visible anywhere below her chin. She had simply been transformed into a woman-shaped coil of rope. She was completely incapable of any sort of movement other than wriggling. And since she had been ordered to be still...she couldn’t even do that!

And when she had done with her slave, Melissa simply tiedNanto the bedpost and left her as she herself slept comfortably in the huge feather bed. All night long,Nanwatched her mistress longingly, aching to join her in the bed, yet fully conscious that she was pleasing her mistress by her obedience.Nanwas content.

And so three weeks slipped by. At the end of their stay,Nanwas utterly obedient to Melissa. She spent every waking moment kneeling within sight of her mistress, eagerly awaiting any order that might be sent her way. But at last, the time came to leave.Nanwas ordered to pack and to clean the cabin, and then to dress herself for their departure. And once she had done all this, Melissa sat down upon the couch for a brief talk with her slave.

Nanknelt obediently at her mistress’s feet. In three weeks, she had changed remarkably, inside and out. When she had arrived at the cabin, she had worn an oversized t-shirt, baggy jeans and sandals. She had had waist-length brown hair, usually tied up in a bun. She had worn no makeup, no nail polish, no perfume.

The newNanwas vastly different. She wore a skin-tight shocking pink off-the-shoulder minidress which barely covered her perfect butt and did an even poorer job of covering her small but delectable breasts. She wore open-toed five-inch stiletto heels in a matching pink. Her fingernails and toenails also were polished in this same vivid shade. Her makeup was equally flamboyant and as for her hair...

Nan’s hair was gone. All of it. Melissa had begun grooming her on the sixth day, and had daily shaved every trace of hair from the smaller woman’s body. Melissa had realized for months thatNanwas the tiny, luscious sort of woman who looks absolutely adorable bald—and she had been quite right, asNannow realized.

AsNanknelt before her mistress, waiting patiently for her owner to speak first, Melissa considered her slave. She was, the taller woman decided, ready for the truth.

“Nan, my adorable little slave,” she began, “it’s time for me to tell your something.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You are my slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And you will always be my slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And do you recall how I first enslaved you,Nan?”

“Yes, Mistress. You locked me in the cabin, drugged me, and hypnotized me.”

Melissa shook her head, a small secretive smile on her face.

“No,Nan. Oh, yes, I locked you in, but I didn’t drug you. At least, not in the way you think.”

Nan’s eyes were wide.

“Mistress?”

“Nan, that ‘drug’ I gave you was a very mild sedative. Very mild. Enough to make you drowsy, no more. The mind-control drug I described to you probably doesn’t exist—unfortunately.”

Nan’s eyes were wider.

“Mistress? I don’t...I don’t understand.”

Melissa grinned broadly.

“Nan, I didn’t drug you into becoming a slave. I didn’t even hypnotize you. I don’t know how. And, I very much doubt if you can hypnotize someone into becoming a sex slave, anyway. If you could, we’d all be hip-deep in sex slaves!”

Nanlooked confused.

“But, Mistress...but you did...but I...”

Melissa reached out and strokedNan’s smooth bald head.

“Nan, the reason you’re my slave now is that you ran into a mind powerful enough to turn you into a sex slave. A mind determined to force your submission, to dissolve your inhibitions, to conquer you, to tame you, to enslave you. A mind so powerful that you could not possibly defend yourself against it.”

Nan’s eyes were glowing with awe of her owner.

“Mistress? Your mind is...that powerful?”

Melissa grinned triumphantly.

“Nope! My mind is good, but pretty much ordinary. No,Nan, we’re talking about your mind. All I did was open the door and show you the way to becoming my slave—your mind did the rest of the work.”

Nanlooked worried.

“Then, I’m not your slave, Mistress?”

“Oh, yes you are, missy! Now and always. I worked hard for you and I’m going to keep you. But you worked harder to become mine. You see, dear little slave girl, I may have supplied the opportunity, but you enslaved yourself!”

“And I can never escape you, Mistress?”

Melissa rubbed her slave girl’s naked scalp again.

“No,Nan. You will never escape me. You are mine—forever.”

Nan, still and forever kneeling before her mistress, breathed a sigh of relief.

THE END