The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lassoing a Ride

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This story utilizes TV hypnosis which is even more unrealistic than what we write. An old idea meant as a lark. Enjoy.

“Tonight on MCN, it’s a trip to the Old West with Jane Ladnings in ‘Lark Cove.’ Tonight, the good Doctor Quincy meets a enigmatic stranger who’s got more than a few tricks to show her. The doctor may be about to get a strange type of medicine, tonight on MCN!”

“Lark Cove. As the boom of the Western settlers took hold in the late 1800’s, the call was needed for new people for a new world. But the people of the small mining and shipping town never quite expected the call to mean that the new town doctor would be a woman. And a British one at that. Watch how she adjusts to a new world.....and how it adjusts to her....in Lark Cove.”

Summer was always rough in the Oregon country, so rough that even long-time residents had a hard time with it. For a woman had spent the great majority of her life in the cool and quiet climates of England, it just became all the harder, yet another thing about America Dr. Jane Quincy was forced to get used to.

There were often times when she wondered why she had ever decided to come here. It had sounded so good at first, the chance to venture into a new world, get some new experiences, maybe even find a man and get married. That and the fact there really weren’t that many positions open for a woman physician back in London.

Yet for the past few months, Jane had been forced to undergo several indignities. After meeting with open hostility with being an Englishwoman, she’d then met more when people learned she was to be the new town doctor. It had taken saving the life of the son of the town’s wealthy ranch family for people to truly respect her but Jane still got the hostility from time to time.

Also, there was the pure difficulty of having to deal with Americans. The arrogance, rude manners and loud behavior set Jane off slightly. And that was the women. The men were worse, often leering at her, not that they didn’t have good cause. While she never paid much attention to herself like that, Jane was quite attractive even in her thirties, her face carrying a cool but near-perfect beauty, black curly hair either in a bun or ponytail and the large dresses she wore did little to hide her shapely frame. So, she had grown used to hoots and catcalls as she walked down the street as normal noises of everyday life.

Well, it could be worse, Jane supposed. Oregon was a lot more civilized than some sections of the West. At least she was away from the gunslingers of Texas or gamblers of Arizona or those bandits in California. True, there was violence, as her share of pulled out bullets attested to, but the people in town were good and she was making a life for herself. Pretty much the one thing missing was someone she could have with her at night.

Although her proper English background had ingrained on her the need not to dwell on such things, Jane had to admit she hated not having been with a man once since coming to this country. She didn’t think herself elitist or anything but she wasn’t exactly sure a simple cowboy or something like that would be right for her. Still, there weren’t that many other options open, people of class and culture rarer than a undiscovered gold mine in this town. But ever now and then, someone would come along and get her heart racing a bit, despite her cool British exterior.

One such person was Hank Sammons, a recent arrival in town, a worker at the same ranch whose son Jane had saved her first week in town. He was pretty much the type Jane would usually never go for. Sure, he was attractive, young, handsome, muscular, with sandy blond hair and a nice smile. But he was also seen often flirting with women (and doing more than that, to judge the local gossip) and showing off. Still, there was something about him that attracted Jane. She doubted it would ever go too far but it didn’t hurt to at least try, right?

She had been to the Greene ranch to check out their daughter, who just getting past the worse of a bad case of the flu. She and the Greene’s had become good friends over time and often ate at their house, which gave her a chance to get a look at Hank from time to time. She was dressed in an outfit that was a little tight for the warm weather, a corset under her brown dress, professional but still tighter than she would have liked.

“Well, Jamie should be all right,” Jane said, her clipped British tones laced with warmth that put people at ease. “Just give her a few days of bed rest and she’ll be on her feet and running around before you know it.”

“Thanks again, Jane,” Mr. Greene said, shaking her hand. “Sure you don’t want to stay for dinner?”

“No, I have to get back to town, settle up some records at the office,” Jane said as Mr. Greene led her out of his large house. She saw Hank nearby, lassoing some cows in the large pen area nearby. She had to admire the way he wore his loose jeans and light shirt as he wrangled a few cows. She suddenly realized Mr. Greene was talking to her. “I’m sorry?”

“Can we give you a ride back?”

“Actually, yes, it would be nice,” Jane nodded. “I only had to take the wagon up but Jimmy had to go back for some supplies.”

“No problem, I’m sure Hank can do something,” Greene nodded. “Hey, Hank!”

“Yeah, Mr. Greene?” Hank yelled back, eyes never leaving the cows as he shot off his lasso, hooking it around another calf.

“Could you give Dr. Quincy a ride back to town?”

“No problem,” Hank said, pulling the cow in, holding him for the other wranglers to tie him up. As soon as they were done, he yanked up on the fence and walked forward, wiping himself with his bandana. He smiled as he came up to Jane, who smiled back and shook his hand. “Howdy, Doctor Quincy, good to see you again.”

“Call me Jane,” the doctor answered. “Can we go now?”

“No problem,” Hank said, leading her off and towards the barn near the back of the ranch. Greene watched them go and sighed. A damn shame Jane was so particular about who she wanted to be with. She might find a good catch around town if she looked hard enough.

The barn was nice and quiet, a wagon in one stall, several bales of hay in the back open area. “Probably take me a while to get the wagon set up,” Hank said, motioning towards the wagon set up near the back of the barn.

“Go ahead,” Jane answered, walking into the middle of the barn. “You were very good with that lasso, I have to say. You showed a great amount of skill.”

“It’s a hobby,” Hank smiled. “Really not as hard as it looks. Let me show you something.”

He reached over and picked up a piece of rope, quickly looping it to form a makeshift lasso with a handle on the rope. “Let me bring it over here where we’ve got some room,” Hank said, motioning Jane towards the open area, shafts of sun highlighting the area. “Now, you have to kind of concentrate on the lasso itself,” he explained, holding up the noosed end and giving it a little twist, allowing it to spin around. “You just have to look closely at the lasso, you have to look real close at the loop here, just have to look real closely at the loop, Jane, you really have to look closely at the loop. Just watch it spin a bit, Jane, just watch it spin a bit, just keep watching it spin, Jane, just keep watching it spin, round and round, round and round, just watch the loop spin, Jane, just watch it spin round and round, round and round, just watch it spin.”

Jane’s eyes watched the spinning lasso, watching how it seemed to glow a bit every time the light from the sun hit it, a tiny flash that made it all the more appealing. The amazing thing was, the more Jane stared at the spinning lasso, the more incredibly relaxed she began to feel. It was odd, it was as if all the fatigue of the last few hours had come onto her all at once and she suddenly felt very tired as she watched the spinning lasso in Hank’s hands, watched how it seemed to glow, felt very, very tired. Sleepy in fact, Jane suddenly realized she was feeling so very, very sleepy......

“....Sleepy, Jane, you’re feeling very, very sleepy,” Hank said, the lasso continuing to spin in his hands. “You’re feeling so sleepy now, Jane, so very, very sleepy, you feel so very sleepy, Jane. Your eyes are so tired as you watch the lasso spin round and round, round and round, you feel so sleepy, so very sleepy. Just close your eyes and sleep, Jane, just close your eyes and go to sleep.”

Hank watched as Jane’s eyes fluttered closed, her head slumping forward slightly under his power. Watching that carnival guy a few years back had really paid off for Hank, quite a few ladies having fallen under his special control over the years. But none so lovely as Jane. Hank had been attracted to her for a while but knew she would never let herself go for a simple cowhand. So, a little “push” was needed.

“You’re really hot now, Jane,” Hank said, lowering the lasso. “You’re really, really hot, it’s amazingly hot in here, so very hot. So very hot, Jane, you’re so very hot.”

“Yes....hot....” Jane whispered, sweat on her brow.

“Take off your clothes, Jane. Take off your clothes and you won’t feel so hot anymore. Take them all off, Jane, just take them all off.” Hank watched as Jane’s hands fumbled at the buttons of her blouse, opening it up enough for her to peel it off, leaving her dressed in a corset and underwear. She untied the front of the corset, loosening it enough to pull it off her completely, revealing her nice round and firm breasts, bigger than what Hank had expected. Soon, she was totally naked, swaying in place before the grinning Hank.

“Have you ever had attractive feelings towards me, Jane?” Hank asked.

“Yes....”

“All right then. You want to make love to me right here and now, don’t you, darling?”

“Yes....”

In a flash, Hank had rid himself of his clothes and was moving forward towards Jane. He pulled her in, kissing her hard on the lips as she answered with a passion he couldn’t have guessed from her, her tongue diving into his mouth as she pressed her body against his. Jane broke off and moaned loudly as Hank sat her down on a bale of hay, arching her back slightly as he brought his mouth to her firm chest, licking and suckling on the breasts as he felt down to her firm ass, squeezing the buttocks hard, causing Jane to moan in delight.

Hank didn’t even know how but he soon had the lasso back in his hands, the tight rope pushing around Jane’s breasts. On a whim, he brought the lasso around her chest, tightening it and pushing her breasts together, letting his mouth suckle at both tight nipples, his cock hard and pressed into Jane’s thigh, the Englishwoman moaning in delight as she felt the tight restraints dig into the flesh of her chest, her breasts red both with pressure and excitement as Hank worked at her. “Do you want me in you, Jane?” Hank hissed into her ear.

“Oh, yes.....“Jane groaned. “Please......”

Hank grinned and loosened the rope, pulling it off her chest. He swiftly rose and hooked the rope around her wrists, nimbly throwing the lasso over a nearby wooden bar, hooking her in tight. Pushing her legs on either side of the bale of hay, Hank took a moment to look down at Jane’s amazing body, covered with sweat as he straddled her, sliding his cock into her waiting pussy. Jane moaned as he started to pump into her, her hands hooked tight by the robe, allowing her breasts to be pressed out further, all the better for Hank’s mouth to kiss and suckle them as he kept going at her, slamming his rod in and out of her with abandon.

Jane’s thighs clenched around the bale, holding on tight, groaning as Hank went at her exposed pussy. All her prim English thoughts and habits were gone, replaced only by the need to be pleasured by the rough and strong American, her moans echoing through the empty barn as Hank kept on pushing his cock in and out of her, both of them building. Hank put his tongue out and onto her breasts and that was it. Jane let loose the orgasm she had denied herself so long, just as Hank let his wad shoot out into her, both crying out as they came together, Jane’s body relaxing as much as it could while tied up, Hank’s hands moving over her firm breasts as he thought about how to proceed.

Greene was ready to tell his wife to start the supper when he saw Jane walk towards the house, Hank at her side. “Jane, this is a surprise!” he said.

“I decided to take on your kind offer for dinner,” Jane smiled. “Hank here was nice enough to give me a ride back to town.” She smiled at the cowhand who tipped his hat to her.

“My pleasure, ma’am,” Hank said in a tone that at no point let on that he and Jane had spent the last hour or so making love in the old barn, Jane freed from the ropes enough to make love even harder to the cowhand. Using those tricks of his, Hank had Jane forget everything but agree to stay for dinner.

“I hope your courtesy extends to sitting next to me at the dinner table,” Jane smiled at Hank.

“That’s Mr. Greene’s decision, ma’am, we cowhands usually eat separately than the family.”

“Oh, I don’t see the harm,” Greene said, smiling as he saw the way Jane looked at Hank. Maybe the woman had decided to open up a bit after all. Who knows, Hank might be a good guy for her. “Wife will love having you at the table, Hank.”

“Much obliged,” Hank smiled at both. He knew that later, thanks to a few suggestions, Jane would be more than willing to have Hank escort her home. And once she did, Hank could teach her a few new tricks that would have her tied up in more ways than one, giving the Englishwoman an idea of how wild the west could be.