The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lascivious Element Book 1 — Transforming the Nerd Girls

Chapter Two

“You know; we should give it a name.” Connor said as the two worked in the basement.

“Well, I’m up for suggestions. The only thing I’ve come up with is pretty childish and ridiculous.” Geo said, adjusting the spectrometer.

Connor looked at him, smiling. “It’s just between you and me, of course, so shoot.”

Geo actually blushed. “We don’t know what it is, right? But we do know what it does. At least what it did to Tristan.”

His friend had finally accepted that his sister had taken him as a lover for the last month or so, their research sometimes taking a backseat to his frequent non-working visits.

“I’m well aware.”

“Promise to not be offended?”

“I’ll do my best.” Connor laughed.

“The Lascivious Element.” Geo said.

“Do you think she’s sleeping with other guys?”

“No. In fact, she tells me I’m the only one. I have no reason to doubt her, though.”

“Does that make her a slut?” Connor said, a slight edge of offense in his tone.

“Well.” Geo said. “So she’s a monogamous slut.”

Connor snorted, pulling away from the screen.

“Okay, Lascivious Element it is; but only if we can expand to other test subjects.”

“You just want to get laid.” Geo laughed, leaning back in the chair.

“Do you blame me?”

The two agreed that Connor would choose the next test subject and make observations, while Geo would observe Tristan’s demeanor after the stimulus was removed. He already had copious notes about how she was becoming more and more uninhibited as the weeks went on, their sex life getting more and more incredible.

* * *

Naomi Dresden was a sort of an anomaly, at least in Connor’s view. She was the ultimate nerd, or at least she had been until this year, her senior year in high school. She had been Tristan’s best friend in the same way Geo had been his, growing up in the same neighborhood and same schools their whole lives. This year, though, Tristan had encouraged her, despite her arguments against it, to try out for the cheerleading squad and she had made it. One of the few girls he had thought he might have a chance with had been pulled away from him like a child taunted with candy. Her light auburn hair had become blonde and her wardrobe, normally baggy pants and t-shirts from one fandom or another had turned over to become more fashionable. The only change he didn’t want to fight was the uniform. Something about the short, pleated blue skirt and the blue and white chevron shell top was perfect on her petite little body. Well, it wasn’t just something. Any girl in a cheerleading uniform was hot in his opinion, but Naomi pulled it all together remarkably.

Tristan was cheering on the football team, bouncing giddily to stay warm in the cold winter air coming off the field. He was there with his parents and Geo had tagged along, never too far from the girl he seemed to be way too infatuated with. Connor had to admit that he mostly attended his sister’s games to look at the other cheerleaders, especially the cute little blonde one. Bobby sock and white tennis shoes at the bottom, a big blue bow at the top, sandwiching in a perfect figure. He rubbed the smooth stone in his pocket, trying to mentally hurry on the end of the game. Usually he had a chance to see her then, but for the last few months, she had practically ignored him. He had been building his resolve for days. Since they didn’t know how long the stone took to have an effect, if any at all, he was going to try to ask her out after giving it to her but before they headed their separate ways.

“Give it to me.” Geo said after he climbed back up the bleachers to their seats after talking to Tristan over the railing.

“What?”

“Give me the stone.” Geo repeated.

“Why?” Connor asked, clutching it tighter.

“Because you can’t give a girl that won’t give you the time a day a rock.”

“What are you going to do with it?” Connor shot back, though he had been trying to figure out how to proceed himself.

“I asked Tristan to give it to Naomi to hold onto for her. She’s going to stress how important it is?”

“And she’ll do that?” Connor asked, incredulity tainting his voice.

“Of course she will.” Geo said, smiling broadly. “I’ve gotten to know your little sister quiet well over the past month, you know.”

“I don’t need the details.” He withdrew the stone from his pocket and passed it over. Geo headed back down the clanking metal bleachers and Tristan bounced back over to him, ignoring the game like the rest of the girls.

The exchange took less than a second and Connor watched as the second handoff was made, his sister whispering in Naomi’s ear. The petite blonde tucked it into the waistband of her pleated skirt. Connor’s mind was distracted for a moment before he realized there must be a pocket in there. Cheerleaders were kind of a different species, he thought, off limits to mortal men. She was so cute and perfect down there, her skirt levitating as she jumped, flashing those matching blue panties. If he hadn’t heard his sister talking about how much fun they had had at Naomi’s eighteenth birthday party, he would have felt a little creepy, because she didn’t look the part.

He thanked Geo because his exposure window had just gone from a few minutes to a few hours, hopefully giving the stone time to affect her, however it did what it seemed to have done to Tris. When the final buzzer rang, he was the first to his feet, cheering the victory. At least that’s what the scoreboard read. He hadn’t taken his eyes off the cheerleader.

“You did a great job too, Naomi.” Connor’s mother said as they gathered at the foot of the emptying stands. He tried to keep himself from staring at her, knowing the moment of truth was coming up shortly.

“Thanks, Mrs. Hansen.” She said, smiling, huddling with Tristan for warmth.

“You two need to get home.” His mother said. “You’re driving, right Tris?”

Connor was shocked as Tristan glanced over at him. The visual nudge about pushed him off his feet.

“I could take you home, Naomi, or we could grab a bite to eat.” Connor said, glad that his voice hadn’t faltered.

The cute little cheerleader looked at him, her initial look of surprise turning warmer.

“That would be cool, Connor.” She said. “Let me go get my stuff.”

Connor was glad he had the railing at his back to support him as he watched the perfect little package hustle over to the far end of the stands.

“Good for you, Connor.” His mom said, smiling.

His father slapped him on the back, a knowing smile on his face.

“Let’s go Liz. Don’t be out late, Tris. You either, Connor.”

“That took some stones, big brother.” Tristan said as Geo wrapped his arm around her waist. “I didn’t think you had it in you.”

Connor stood alone, amazed that he had done it. But that was only the beginning, wasn’t it?

“I’m ready.” Naomi said as she returned with a letterman jacket draped over her shoulders. “I appreciate the offer.”

The look in those green eyes, sparkling in the glaring arc lights made it finally become clear to him. This was really happening. There was a mischievous twinkle to her gaze and her slight smile that promised a good night ahead.

“Great!” He said. “My car is over here.”

Naomi’s jacket was light so he put his heavier one over her shoulders. In answer, she put her arm around his waist as they walked. The touch was warm and welcoming through his thin t-shirt.

“Cute and a gentleman.” She said, resting her blonde head on his arm.

“Let’s get you warmed up.” Connor said, unlocking the car doors with the remote. He opened the door for her, eyes on those cute thighs as her skirt rode up on her before she straightened it; possibly catching his glance. “Anywhere you want to eat?”

“Oh, anywhere is fine as long as it’s private.”

The couple ended up stopping at a drive-through and Naomi directed him to a nice out of the way spot for them to eat. The music was soft coming through the stereo and the heater blasted out a warm blanket of air as the windows quickly fogged over.

“This is a nice little spot.” Connor said as he tossed his trash in the sack. “I don’t think a single car has gone by since we’ve been here.”

Naomi looked over at him with a subtle smile.

“Can I say something?” Naomi asked.

“Of course.”

“I see that you keep looking at my legs. Both here and at the game.”

Connor hoped the dim lights from the dashboard wouldn’t betray his blush.

“Yeah, I…” He said, at a loss for words.

“You can touch them.” She said, then the smile went down a notch. “That is, if you want to.”

It was kind of like someone asking him if he wanted to win the lottery. Why the hell would he not want to?

“I didn’t want to be too forward.” Connor said, shyly. That had been one of his main issues with girls; the debilitating shyness and fear of rejection. Even now, when he thought he had an artificial upper-hand, it still lingered.

Naomi gave a short laugh, grinning.

“Jeez, you’re way too much of a gentleman.”

“What do you mean?”

“You ask me out. I suggest fast food, I take you to a secluded spot where the windows will fog up and you don’t want to be forward.” She said, unbuckling her seatbelt. “If you want, I’ll be the forward one.”

She rotated her small body around until she was on her knees on the seat, then leaned over the console and planted a kiss on his surprised face. It was hot and passionate and her own tongue coaxed his more fearful one into her mouth.

“Was that forward enough?” She asked.

“Well.” He said, still at a loss for words. He was kicking himself inside. Naomi Dresden was throwing herself at him and he was blowing it.

“Need more convincing?” She asked, then immediately came in for another kiss. This time, he felt her tiny hands fumbling with his zipper. He groaned into her mouth as she pulled his erect cock out through the fly.

“Oh, you like that, don’t you?” She said, breaking the kiss and reestablishing eye contact.

Holy shit, Connor thought as that pretty blonde head dipped down. He felt her lips take him in and his eyes wandered the full path from her cute blue bow down that gorgeous cheerleader uniform to where her ass was arched into the air, her white shoes sticking straight up behind her. With lips like silk, she took him in, those gorgeous blonde locks bobbing up and down, driving him wild with his desire for her.

“Yeah, that’s pretty forward.” Connor said, placing his palm on the back of her neck, feeling the motion there that was signaled in parallel through his throbbing cock.

Naomi sucked him hard, then relinquished his shaft, looking up at him.

“I bet you think I’m kind of a slut.” She said, going down for more. The conversation continued, her pausing only long enough to speak.

“I don’t think that at all.” He said.

“Well, I usually don’t do this, but you just really turned me on the way you just asked me out.”

“I’ve wanted to be with you for a long time.” Connor admitted. “Ever since we were kids.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? I would have gone out with you.”

Connor was having a hard time focusing on the intermittent conversation with Naomi’s tight lips sliding up and down his cock. Between Geo and himself, he had the most experience with girls, but that was because this was his second blowjob; the first one a quickie on a dare at band camp one summer.

“Too shy, I guess.”

“Better late than never, right?” She asked. “Is this okay? You’re very quiet.”

“God, yes!” He blurted out as he shifted in his seat. She immediately started using the extra length that the new position provided. “I mean, yeah, it’s incredible. I don’t know how long…”

Naomi shushed him and returned to the task at hand. Her lips and tongue were amazing. He realized he had to take that as permission, even though he didn’t know for sure. She had said she liked his boldness; was coming in a girl’s mouth without warning considered bold? He was about to find out. She took him to the hilt and held herself in place, her mouth practically rippling down the length of his cock. Without thinking about it, he pushed her head down harder, feeling himself slip into her throat. She gagged, and the additional sensation took him over the edge as he bucked his hips, still holding her in place as he poured his come directly into her throat.

As soon as she realized what was happening she relaxed, holding her position for the duration of his orgasm, taking him willingly and wantonly. As it subsided, he released his grip but she held firm for another few seconds, sucking hard after as she withdrew, leaving him clean. She sat up on her knees and grinned at him.

“That was great. I love the forcefulness at the end.”

“I’m sorry, I just…”

“You did hear me, right, Connor?”

“You liked that?”

“Hell, yeah, I liked that.” The green-eyed blond said, wiping her lips with her fingers. “That was the bomb.”

“Yeah, it was pretty intense.” He replied.

Naomi was looking over the seat into the back of the car.

“Not much room out there and it’s too cold outside. Why don’t you take me home and we can have some more fun there?”

Connor wanted to kiss the stone and worship it. I love you, he thought. Go Lascivious Element.

“What about your parents?” He asked.

“Oh, they’ll be asleep by the time we get there, if they aren’t already. You can sneak in. I’ll try my best to be quiet.” The cheerleader grinned.

Naomi’s sex drive continued to ramp up and up as the night wore on and she became more aggressive to go with it. He took her in every position he could imaging, probably creating a new one or two along the way. Even a simple shower with her gave her another opportunity to try to get another rise out of his already flagging body. He made it a point though, even in his excited state, to monitor her behavior, trying to figure out the full effect that the Element had on her. Was it physical and mental, or just mental? Questions that he hoped to answer through experimentation and observation. Tough work, but someone’s got to do it, right?

Even as he was walking out her front door, her hand went to his crotch.

“I definitely would like to see you again, Connor.” She said, her face wickedly playful.

“I think that can certainly be arranged, doll.” He said, finally making his escape.