The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Larry Learns the Loop

(Fm, Ff, hypnosis)

Larry is a careful programmer, but Pat the HypnoDomme teaches him to like being stuck in a loop.

Chapter 1: The Right Endless Loop Can Be Fun

The cowboy’s trick roping body loop circled over the head of the rodeo clown. The clown pretended to be terrified and to try to escape, but the rope followed him easily, settled over him. and tightened snugly around him.

Larry turned to Andrea and asked, “This is my first rodeo, and you’re the native Texan. Is that consensual bondage?”

Andrea laughed. “Sure is!” she said. “The clowns are always the best cowboys in the rodeo; some of the silly-looking stuff they do is way into the Don’t Try This At Home, Kids category. R. J. wouldn’t have roped Ben if that weren’t part of their act. One of my friends went out with Ben a few times; let’s say I happen to know they’re neither of them Brokeback Mountain cowboys. Besides, you didn’t seem to mind last weekend when I tied you up!”

Larry blushed. “So I like it when a woman is in control of me! Sue me!”

“I’ve got better things than that to do with you, lover. I’ve decided to teach you that it can be fun to get stuck in an endless loop.”

“Ick! Safeword! I’m a careful programmer, and we learn to avoid those, or change jobs a lot if we keep letting them out of Test into Production. Or do you mean some other kind of loop?”

“A very nice kind, I think you’ll agree. In fact,” she purred, “I’m sure you will! Come on, I want you to meet my friend the visiting professor. I have the basic idea of the loop I want to rope you with, but I bet Pat can improve the details.”

Larry hit it off with Pat Aligniani at the Mexican restaurant Andrea had picked out. He didn’t really mind when Andrea treated her friend on arrival to a very warm hug and a smoldering liplock; Pat ended it first, glancing around at the dozen men watching them with eyes like saucers. “Stop teasing the boys, dear!” she said.

After dinner, they went to Pat’s temporary apartment, and Andrea explained her situation over drinks. “I’m kidding Larry that I want to get him stuck in a loop. Here’s what I’m trying to fix: I really love Larry, enough to marry him if we keep getting along like this, but like most straight guys, he thinks of marriage as including frequent copulation. I can’t handle that; I’ve got the worst case of vaginismus my gynecologist had ever seen. Out on the surface feels fine, but as soon as anything goes into my pussy, owie! I won’t even let my girlfriends finger-fuck me, because it hurts too much. Cocks and dildos are just not practical. I tried working with a sex therapist a couple of years ago, but no luck.”

Pat turned to Larry. “If we can work out a satisfying arrangement for you that doesn’t hurt for Andrea, are you in favor of the marriage idea?”

“I am. Truthfully, it’s an idea I’ve been having a lot ever since I met her. I knew she wouldn’t let me screw her, though, even though we’ve done about everything else. I didn’t realize there was a serious problem there. Do you think there might be a way around this?”

“Wait and see!”

Chapter 2: Entering the Loop

Larry leafed through the textbook Pat was using to teach an Applied Psychology seminar at a local university. He heard laughter from the bedroom, where Andrea was explaining her scheme to Pat, and Pat was upgrading it. Finally the two women emerged grinning. “For an MBA Marketing major, this young lady has a truly devious mind!” Pat remarked. “Her basic plan for you would work, but I think my minor changes will make it more fun for you. Larry, are you willing to accept Andrea as the boss in your relationship, and go deeply under her power?”

“She’s pretty much the boss now, Pat. That sounds like fun to me. What do I have to do?”

“Just let me hypnotize you and rearrange your head a little. I understand you’re a bondage fan; think of this as bondage with no rope burns.”

“OK, I’ll go along with that to get a chance to please Andrea long term.”

“Oh, I think you’ll like it! Andrea, would you get topless, please? That will give Larry a nice hypnotic focus as he stares at your tits, and a nice view for me too!”

Larry enjoyed looking at Andrea’s breasts as he listened to what Pat said. Her words were confusing at first, but he soon found that he started feeling pleasantly spacy and distant from his own body. His eyes fell closed, and he relaxed completely. He felt like he was floating in a warm safe dark space, no longer hearing Pat’s words but experiencing them as his own thoughts.

Larry remembered reading an article in a science magazine, describing the functions of newly discovered enzymes in an aroused woman’s vaginal secretions. A male absorbing these secretions, especially by giving the woman oral sex, would gradually become bonded to her in a very submissive and obedient way. Larry also remembered how much his willing deference to Andrea had increased each time he went down on her. Then Larry thought about how much fun it was to obey Andrea; he remembered the times he had already done so, and imagined many future opportunities to surrender and follow her will. He realized that each time he obeyed Andrea, his desire to worship her orally increased. As he imagined how obedience led to cunnilingus, and cunnilingus to obedience, he smiled and gave a contented sigh; this was what Andrea had meant, he was caught in a loop. Lick and obey; obey and lick; obey and lick and obey and lick and obey... The images whirled through his mind faster and faster, blurring together into a future of great pleasure and satisfaction. He pictured himself keeping count of cunnilingus sessions with Andrea, not quite knowing why but finding the act satisfying somehow. Then, when the count reached 100, he felt the joy of discovering that he was now permanently conditioned to obedience and Andrea’s slave for life.

Chapter 3: Beyond the Loop

A few months later, Andrea and Larry returned to Pat’s place for a party. Several other couples were there, and they all seemed to be very female-centered. Pat asked Larry to join her in her private office for a followup, as she was doing for each of the submissive males.

“How is your new role in life working for you?” she asked.

“I’m very pleased to be Andrea’s slave, Pat. I think that might have happened anyway, but thanks for speeding up the process!”

“You mean you’ve already completed your first hundred?”

“Last week!” Larry grinned.

“Busy boy! And has Andrea explained what your cock is for now?”

“Yes, Ma’am. It’s the handle she uses to control me, along with the lock she has on my mind.”

“How does that work for you?”

“Once every couple of weeks, she tells me to get aroused and get a hard-on, then keeps talking me through increasing excitement until I squirt. Sometimes she gives me a hand job, and once, when I had been a very good boy, she gave me a blow job. What really amazes me is that she doesn’t have to do those things. She can make me squirt just by telling me to! I call her Goddess, and that’s one reason I really feel that way about her.”

“Well done! This party is an initiation ceremony for males who are ready to join my version of the Gynarchy. Some dominant lesbians want to build a bubble of separate society where males are treated like barnyard animals, living in a shed out by the pigpen, and referred to as ‘it.’ I like males, as long as I don’t have to have sex with them, and I respect the point of view of bi women who want husbands. Andrea’s not the only one! I know we aren’t going to get a thriving phyle of society ruled by women until enough males buy into it. Licking honey makes that an easier sale than splashing them with vinegar. I envision a worldwide tribe of people united by our special interest, where males are valued and respected second-class citizens. Does that sound good to you, Larry?”

“That sounds like exactly what Andrea wants, so it’s exactly what I want. Where do I sign?”

“You’ll be committed in a way a little more personal than that. IT’S A WOMEN’S WORLD!”

Larry plunged into deep trance in response to one of Pat’s favorite triggers, which Andrea had been using on him regularly. When he became aware of his surroundings, he was standing in a row with the other men at this party. All the men were naked, and all, like Larry, seemed to be unable to move. Each had his female owner standing behind him.

Pat moved down the line one by one. She asked each of the women ritually, “Sister, will you take good care of this boy, ruling him with the loving consideration a willing slave of the Sisterhood deserves?”

“I will!” Andrea replied, as the other women were doing. Pat rubbed alcohol onto a small area of Larry’s left buttock, then stuck a pin into it. “Does that hurt, Larry?” she asked.

Larry found that he could speak when spoken to. “I don’t feel a thing, Ma’am,” he replied.

“Good!” Pat carefully took a small silver branding tool one of the women had been heating on the stove, and pressed it to Larry’s butt. He heard a sizzling noise and smelled something scorching, but he continued to feel nothing. Andrea bandaged the burn as Pat continued to the next male waiting for initiation. Andrea hugged Larry and told him, “Lover, you make me so proud to own you!”

Larry gave his phone number to a woman who was making a list, as Andrea commanded him to. “You are a subject of the Gynarchy now,” she explained. “Naturally I come first with you, but whenever I’m not using you, you will serve any women who wears a sigil like this one as a pendant or a ring, especially any of the women at this party.”

Larry admired Andrea’s pendant, taking the opportunity to ogle her breasts and laughing as she smiled and gently cuffed him. The sigil was two interlocked Venus symbols, just like the brand Larry now bore on his rear end. Larry accepted its meaning, but he wondered about it. “Goddess, I think bi is beautiful, and I thought so even before you took control of me. But what about the women who are not into sex with other women? Don’t they get to share the Gynarchy?”

“There are several branches of the Sisterhood,” Andrea explained. “Really, the whole thing is an early stage work in progress. Pat told me she is working with a couple of straight dominant women, helping them come up with their own version. Naturally, I think this way is better, and so do you!”

“Yes, Goddess!” Larry agreed.

“Do you really accept that you will spend the rest of your life belonging to me, and doing whatever women tell you to do?”

“Goddess, you’ve got me roped and branded now, and I wouldn’t have it any other way!”

The End