The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lap Dance

Daniel was feeling very awkward. He had been dragged to the strip club after going for some post work drinks. He just didn’t see the point in all of this. Drunk men ogling women in their underwear while rubbing their own thighs in frustration. Also he was happily engaged to the love of his life Sonya. When the plan had been made he had text her “Going to the strip club” with a nervous emoji. She had responded with a winking emoji. Honestly he didn’t know what he had done to deserve her.

Daniel worked on Wall St but he wasn’t like the other Wall St guys. He had been a math nerd in school and had only really come into his own in college. He had an economics degree and then ended up on Wall St because it paid the best. He was shocked to find out his co-workers weren’t sensitive nerds like him but like a bunch of frat boys. They went here every friday after work and he had managed to avoid it until now. Despite him getting an earful from everyone for it. Sonya had always encouraged him to make friends at work and said he should try going out at least one friday.

“Wow look at the rack on her” Sam said too close to Daniel’s face. He could smell the alcohol on his breath. Daniel was by far the most sober of all his workmates. Harry was laying back in the corner and getting a private dance. David was by the bar and he looked like he was trying to chat up one of the girls. Daniel had to admit that she caught his eye. She had a thin athletic figure with beautiful perky C cup breasts and a perfectly curved ass. He was dressed in what looked like quite expensive lingerie. It was lacy and tastefully covered her body. She was gorgeous as well. Her face had a cat like quality to it and whatever David was saying to her was making her smile. Daniel wished he could make her smile and then felt a wave of shame.

He darted his eyes back on the drink he was nursing. He had paid 15 dollars for a whiskey so he was making the most of it. It’s not that he couldn’t afford it. He was being paid an enormous amount by the firm he worked for. But he had always been fiscally responsible. He put a large portion of his wages in a savings account every month. Some of this he’d invest in a diverse and safe portfolio. He was able to do this as he and Sonya lived very frugal lives. They rarely went out to eat unless it was a special occasion and only had one big vacation a year. It’s not that he was cheap; they just enjoyed each other’s company and didn’t need fancy things to be happy.

This was in stark contrast to how his co-workers spent their money. Weekly trips to the strip club, expensive watches, cars, and trips to the hamptons. He could tell they thought he was a bit of a freak for living in a modest apartment all the way out in Queens and for getting public transport to work. “I know what you make. Why do you act like some broke bitch?” Sam had asked him straight faced once. “I dunno…” he had stuttered in response.

“Hey Daniel” David was back from the bar and talking to him now. “Get up I’ve got a surprise for you” Daniel got up tentatively. David walked him over to the bar. Daniel’s heart was in his throat as they walked over to the stunning woman David had been talking to. Daniel could tell his face was flushed. “Crystal here is going to give you a private dance in one of the back rooms” David said. “Uh No that’s okay…” Daniel stammered before David interrupted him “Look it’s already paid for and Crystal has heard the ‘I’m not like other guys schtick’ a million times before so just cut it out and enjoy yourself”. Daniel couldn’t argue with that so he just nodded. Crystal smiled at him and his heart skipped a beat. “First time?” she asked. Daniel nodded again. “There’s no need to be nervous” Crystal’s words soothed him unexpectedly “Follow me”.

She led him through the club and down a corridor. The loud music became a distant thud as they went through double doors. On the walk there Daniel couldn’t help but to stare at her. Her body was, for lack of a better word, perfect. Her skin was as smooth as marble. He couldn’t notice one spot or blemish. She had blonde hair that was just long enough to dance on her shoulders. Daniel had to admit to himself that he was excited to spend some time alone with her even if it was bought and paid for.

She led him into a room and closed the door behind them. The room was painted red and dimly lit. There was an armchair right in the middle of the room. Crystal led Daniel to it and sat him down. She went to the corner of the room and flipped a switch. Music began playing over speakers and a disco ball started swirling and dappled light danced across the walls of the room. She walked over to Daniel and placed her hand on his shoulder. She leaned over very close to him. He inhaled and caught her scent. It was flowery and tropical and absolutely intoxicating. His head went a little dizzy. “It’s okay. Just relax” she whispered in his ear. To his surprise he did. He felt every muscle in his body let go of tension.

She stood up and began to dance. She swayed her hips back and forth rhythmically to the music. Her hands slowly moved up and down her body. Daniel just stared in complete awe. He continued to relax. In fact he felt like he was melting into the chair as he watched the light dance on Crystal’s body. The motions of her body were so engrossing and entrancing. He was beginning to understand the appeal of this place. In his pants he felt a movement. Just a twinge at first but then as Crystal continued to dance he became fully hard. His hands palpated the arms of the chair in frustration.

She turned around and Daniel was delighted. He stared at her ass moving side to side. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Side to side. His mind became fuzzy, empty even. He was having difficulty thinking clearly. A small voice in his head began to worry. “No” it thought. “This is wrong. You love Sonya and this woman is doing something bad to you”. He tried to fight it but he couldn’t move his body. He couldn’t even look away. The small voice in his head became quieter and quieter as he watched the curves of her body move to the music.

All he could think about was her perfect ass and all he could feel was his rock hard cock. “How are you feeling now?” Crystal purred seductively. “Good” was all he could manage to say through the fog. “Still nervous?” she cooed playfully. “No” he replied. “Good boy” she said, making eye contact. This sent a wave of ecstasy through his body. Crystal obviously noticed this as she added “Oh? Do you like being called that”. Daniel nodded. He was fully in a stupor. Her body had filled every available space in his mind.

She sat down on his lap. Her ass putting pressure on his swollen member. Waves of pleasure reverberated through his whole body. She leaned back and whispered in his ear “You want to be my good boy don’t you”. Every time she said ‘good boy’ his cock throbbed in pleasure. “Yes” he replied, entranced. She stood up. She pulled her bra and underwear off. “Good” she said firmly.

“I am your mistress”

“You… are… my… mistress” he replied, dopily.

“You want to be a good boy for mistress and you’ll do everything she commands”

“Yes mistress”

“Good. Now be a good boy and eat mistresses ass”

Daniel leaned forward and buried his tongue right up Crystal’s asshole. It tasted like the sweetest, most delicious candy to him. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed as deep as he could go. She pressed herself down on him. She made small moans of pleasure which was music to Daniel’s ears. Time blurred and he remained inside her ass for what seemed like forever. He couldn’t remember a time when he wasn’t breathing in her perfect scent and tasting her perfect flesh.

“Now stop!”. He reluctantly did as he was told. She put her underwear and bra back on.

“Now Daniel. You are a good boy aren’t you?” she said sternly

“Yes…”

“I want you to open up your wallet and give me all the cash inside”

Daniel immediately took out his wallet and handed over all the money inside. It was a few 100s, a 50 and some 20s. She placed into the cup of her bra.

“This will do for now but I’ll need more”

“Of course. Anything for you Mistress” Daniel slurred.

“You’re to come back here as often as you can. You’re to spend huge amounts of your money here. On the other girls as well but especially to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes mistress”

“Good Boy. I like you a lot Daniel. You’re going to treat me very well. Buy me lots of expensive things. We can even go on dates. You can take me shopping and let me empty your savings”

“Yes mistress. Anything for you.” Daniel was completely enraptured by the goddess in front of him.

She sat on his lap again and held his head in her hands. “You’re such a good boy for your mistress” She leaned in close to his ear “Now cum for me” She whispered.

His whole body exploded in pleasure. Thick cum filled his underwear. Crystal stuck her tongue down his throat and all he could do was go limp as she tongue fucked his mouth. His conditioning became cemented into his subconscious. His body rocking in ecstasy as the woman he loved most in the world held him down. He loved her more than words could describe. He wanted to please her in any way he could. He had never felt such pure feelings towards someone. He felt lucky to be alive. To have met such a creature. He was hers.

His orgasm subsided and he relaxed into the chair. His own thoughts began to reform in his head. He remembered his name, job, how he had gotten there. He blinked and then blinked again. Crystal stood up and smiled at him. He smiled back. “We better get you back to your friends” she said smiling. “Of course mistress”. She led her new plaything by the hand back to the club. Daniel went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up before rejoining his work colleagues.

“So how was it?” David asked expectantly. “You know… it was really hot” All his co-workers hooted in response. They grabbed him and embraced him in acceptance. They stayed an hour more before everyone began to head off. As Daniel left all he could think was “I can’t wait to come back and see my mistress”