The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lamprey Lake

Synopsis: In a New England lab a new species of parasitic fish is being examined…

Angela Cartwright, a graduate student in biology, and undertaking her doctorate worked for Professor Roger McClintock… a man she despised.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“This is a new species, professor…” Angela said for the second time.

“No… it was reported as Petromyzon marinus,” Roger said dismissively. He was not prepared to take Angela’s assessment seriously.

“But, professor…,” she began.

“Look…,” Roger said checking his wrist-watch “I have to go… I have a class at 2…”

She looked up at the wall clock… it was not even midday… plenty of time. She didn’t say anything though… But, she was so annoyed that he never took her seriously.

She waited till he left before resuming her examination of the specimen.

She opened the creatures mouth and checked out its lateral teeth. “Ow!” she gasped as she cut herself on one… she looked at the slice in the finger of her glove… already bleeding.

She lay the lamprey down and went over to the first aid kit, taking her gloves off as she did.

She rinsed her finger with saline and noticed her cut, though small was bleeding profusely. She was aware that lampreys injected anticoagulants into their prey to prevent bleeding, and allowing them to feed. She did the age-old thing of sucking the wound as she looked for the right size wound-dressing.

Binding her finger up, she was concerned still that the blood flow hadn’t stemmed… off-set in her mind that the wound was not that big.

Her phone rang just as she finished dressing the wound and checking the phone she saw it was her partner/lover Melanie Hunter…

“Hiya, babe,” Melanie said.

“Hi honey,” Angela said.

“Whatchya up to?”

“Oh… you know… the usual…,” Angela said unenthusiastically.

“Is that fuck still giving you a hard time…?” Melanie asked… she could sense the tension in Angela’s voice

“Well.. you know…”

“That pig…”

“Yeah. but what can I do about it…”

“You could quit…”

“No, the bursary only pays out if I stay in this college…”

“But…”

“Look, it’s just something I’m going to have to deal with… or else we’re not going to have any money for me to do my doctorate… and I’d have to go back to teaching…”

“That’s a shame, babe… Did I tell you.. I love you?”

“I love you too,” Angela smiled. She loved Melanie dearly. One thing she loved was Melanie’s empathy, and the ability to say just the right thing at the right time.

Angela smiled again. She felt a little flushed in the cheeks and thought maybe it was because she was thinking of Melanie’s tongue against her clit…

“Say… can you do me a favour?” Melanie asked

“What’s that honey?”

“On your way home… can you pick up some cans of tuna fish… I’m making you a casserole…”

“Sure… how many?”

“You know those tiny ones?”

“The blue ones?”

“No.. the green and yellow…”

“Oh, yeah…”

“I need four…”

“Four?”

“Yes…I’m trying a new recipe…”

“Um..”

“Oh, and some sea salt…”

“Sure… okay…”

“You know Helen and Jill are coming over next week…,” Melanie reminded her. Helen was Melanie’s sister, and a lesbian like her. Jill was Helen’s parter.

“I haven’t forgotten,” Angela said. There might have been some tensions as Helen was Angela’s first lesbian fling… and that’s how she met Melanie.

“I miss you so much when you’re at work…” Melanie pined.

“I miss you too…”

“You just miss my tongue…?”

“Well… I do love it when you’re eating me out…”

“I love eating you, babe…,” Melanie giggled.

“See you later then…”

“By, honey… love you…”

“Love you back…”

«click»

Angela arrived back home. They lived on a semi-rural property. Although theirs was large it was not a farm like those on either side. One one side were the Thompsons. They had large barn housing two fine horses. The other side where the Penobscotts… who had nothing to do with them because they were lesbians and the Penobscotts were ‘fine upstanding Christians’.

Angela was pleasantly surprised as Melanie leapt on her the moment she was in the door. They hugged, and kissed.

“Fuck me…,” Melanie purred “I missed you so much.

“Oh, babe…” Angela gasped

They kissed and Angela carried her lover into the lounge room and they fell together laughing, onto the sofa.

They made love for half an hour before Melanie was reminded to cook dinner.

Dinner was delicious, and Melanie’s toes slid under the table, and up between Angela’s thighs as she ate.

Angela woke late. She realised she was alone in bed.

Angela sniffed the air… there was a heady aroma… “What is that?” she salivated. She rolled over on the bed and inhaled the scent … it was stronger now on the other side.

She reached into the trash basket on Melanie’s side of the bed…

She rummaged around and then found it… she drew the reddened material out and pressed it hard against her face… “Mmm-mmm,” she sighed as she inhaled deeply…It was delicious. She almost felt intoxicated at the aroma.

She wiped her mouth with it, when she suddenly realised what she was doing. She held it out… Melanie’s soiled sanitary napkin.

“What the fuck?” she gasped and threw it back in the trash.

She leant over the bed staring at it… not able to believe what she had just done… but that aroma… she inhaled it again.

But she licked her lips, tasting the coppery dampness… She felt her tummy rumble.

Melanie flushed the toilet and came back into the room. “What’s up, babe?” she asked.

Angela leapt up and swept her off her feet.

“Woah!” Melanie giggled as Angela carried her back to the bed. “What’s’ going on?”

“I wanna fuck you so bad, babe,” Angela growled.

Melanie kicked out her legs playfully as Angela carried her… Angela carried her easily too… like she weighed nothing.

Angela dropped her back onto the bed and climbed onto her.

They kissed.

Angela’s fingers moved down over Melanie’s breast, and then her stomach, and then to the warmth between her legs.

She fingered Melanie’s slickness and then looking back at her fingers… the redness made her drool and she licked them.

She let her mouth follow the trail her fingers had taken and then she was between Melanie’s thighs.

“No, don’t….,” Melanie gasped, knowing she was on her period.

Angela opened her legs wider and pressed her mouth there.

Melanie felt a little unconformable about the idea but Angela’s tongue changed her mind.

Angela lapped at Melanie’s slit, drilling up into her.

And her tongue seemed to be delving in quite deep…Melanie was surprised… she’d never known Angela to get into her so far deep.

Angela’s tongue pressed in six inches into Melanie’s steamy sex. She lapped at the blood and Melanie gasping in pleasure suddenly realised in horror what Angela was doing.

“No… ! Stop!” Melanie cried.

Angela kept lapping at her.

“Get off me!” Melanie cried and as she tried to move Angela grabbed her legs and held her.

“Stop it!” Melanie gasped.

Angela grunted and gurgled as she lapped.

“Get off me!” Melanie cried again.

Suddenly Angela’s tongue seemed to grow thicker, and her saliva did something to Melanie… she began to go into a stupor…

“Please… stop!” she gasped. “No… I…” she lost intensity as her whole body began to relax… Angela’s saliva seemed to sedate Melanie, who whimpered feebly as her arms and limbs fell still.

“No… don’t,” she cried before passing out. Angela grunted with delight and kept feeding…

When Melanie woke she had lost some blood and she felt light headed when she sat up. The blood leaking from her vagina was not clotting…

Angela was at her dresser casually brushing her hair.

“What did you do to me?” Melanie cried as she pulled the sheets up close to her in order to stem the blood loss…

Angela gazed at her in the mirror and smiled.

“Please… help me,” Melanie begged.

Angela rose up. “What’s the matter lover?” she asked.

“I… I can’t stop the bleeding…”

Angela sat down on the bed beside her, facing her and she inhaled deeply again that delicious ambrosia.

“Please… help me!” Melanie begged.

“Oh, alright!” Angela said and she called for the paramedics…

They came.. took her to hospital. The doctors assumed she had haemophilia.

It took some intervention to stem the blood-flow… the doctors later told her that she was lucky it was not so great a flow, or she’d have bled to death…

Angela had already returned home…

Angela lay in a full tub of water and lay back and went to sleep. The bath was a very large spa-bath and they seldom used it because all of the water needed to fill it. But Angela was going to use it this time.

Angela woke some three hours later and realised she was lying still under the water… She panicked… and sat up suddenly before she realised that quite obviously she’d not drowned.

Slowly, testing the waters (so to speak), she lay back and found she could breath under the surface… she laughed. And as she did she made bubbles float up to the surface. It was so amazing.

As she rose up out of the water she went to the mirror as she felt a pain in her mouth. Something was loose. She reached into her mouth and pulled an incisor out. She gasped in amazement at the space now in the top row of her teeth. But even as she looked, a sharpened tooth pushed down, painfully and took its place… She grabbed her mouth in pain…

Over the next hour she lost other of her human teeth and each was in turn replaced with a sharp, triangular tooth.

She ended up with a sink full of her old human teeth, blood.. and some spit… but her new teeth… she was very happy.

She now felt really hungry.

Angela went out to her car. But she stopped and sniffed the air.

Without realising it she found herself climbing the fence to the Thompson’s place and she approached the barn.

The smell of the livestock, especially the two horses filled her nostrils.

“There! There!” she cooed as she approached the stallions stall.

Thunder sniffed her hand as she stepped in and closed the door. She patted the great beast’s side. She pressed her mouth to his flesh, kissing him and inhaling his scent up close.

Her mouth moved up towards his neck.

The horse whinnied as her mouth attached to his flesh. She stood there patting him as she fed…

She stayed attached to him till her stomach was bloated with his hot blood…

She finally released him. His wound didn’t heal as her saliva prevented clotting. The wound leaked red life. (The poor beast would succumb to the wound).

She smiled and parted, her hunger sated. She went back to her car and drove down to the lake…some 30mins away… burping and giggling at the fullness of belly.

She arrived at the lake’s parking lot and peeling off her shirt walked down to the jetty. She felt so horny…

She looked down into the waters and saw their snake-like bodies slitting around, ready to greet her…

She was about to take off her pants when she heard another car pull up. She stopped and watched as two women got out.

Angela didn’t know them…Lisa, 24 wore a one piece under a silk shawl. Her friend Carol (22) wore a green bikini bra, and denim shorts over her bathers.

They also had large beach towels with them. Lisa had a broad-brimmed straw-hat on, and sunglasses. Carol carried a large straw bag over one shoulder.

They stopped when they saw Angela standing there. But given it was another woman, they were not alarmed.

“Is this okay to swim?” Carol asked.

“You bet…,” Angela smiled slyly. “I was just about to jump in myself…”

“So it’s not too cold?” Carol turned to her friend.

“I looks nice…,” Lisa said.

“You can dive off of here…,” Angela added

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…” Carol said.

“Nonsense!” Lisa said as she dropped her stuff and then standing on the edge of the wooden boards bent her knees, hands joined out in front… she dove in.

Almost as soon as she did the water started bubbling around her… churning as the lampreys moved to her.

She felt them slide against her feet and legs.

It took a moment for her to realise.

She shrieked in horror as she surfaced.

“Oh my God!” she cried.

Carol leant over “Grab my hand!” she yelped.

Suddenly a lamprey attached itself to the trapezus at the base of Lisa’s neck. She yelped, trying to reach around to pull it from her. She felt a sudden pain as it injected its poison into her. And then…her whole body relaxed.

“Grab my hand!” Carol cried again.

She was surprised to see a look of calm wash over Lisa’s face.

Lisa slipped under the waters.

“Help us!” Carol cried, turning to Angela.

Angela grabbed Carol

“What are you doing?” Carol yelped.

“You’re going to join us!” Angela said as she frog marched Carol back towards the edge.

“Let go of me!” Carol cried…

Angela threw her back and Carol crashed backwards with a mighty splash.

Suddenly the lampreys went for her.

“My God!” she screamed. She tried swimming the two strokes to the jetty and as she reached out Angela knocked her hand away.

Suddenly a lamprey attached to her… the same place on the back as had happened to Lisa.

“Get it off me!” she cried.. and then she suddenly went limp.

Angela grinned as she watched Carol slip below the waters.

Just as that happened Lisa rose back up to the surface. Angela helped her out of the water. Lisa had the lamprey still attached to her back, feeding from her. She stood impassively waiting for Carol to come back… And this soon happened.

Both women were compliant now as they fed their parasites. They walked back to their car and soon drove off.

Angela walked around to the small dirty-beach and pulling her clothes off sat down just inside the water… she had her legs raised at the knees, and she opened these.

As she did a lamprey swam up to her and pressed against her vagina…

“Come to me!” she whimpered as it began to push into her. “Oh, God! Yessss!” she moaned as she felt it enter her.

It squirmed and soon buried itself inside her vagina…

* * *

Melanie returned home, quite annoyed she’d heard nothing from Angela. At the very least she’d expected her lover to come and pick her up.

She called out too Angela. Nothing. She moved about the house and then heard a noise from upstairs…

She found Angela sat at her dresser, brushing her hair as she gazed longingly into the mirror.

“Where the fuck were you?” Melanie growled.

Angela continued brushing her hair.

“I needed you and you…,” Melanie began. She decided to be less confrontational and she sat down on the bed… “I needed you and you weren’t there for me…,” she cried accusingly.

“I… I’m talking to you!” she spat

“Goddammit!” she growled “Answer me!”

Angela suddenly rose up from her seat… Melanie yelped in shock as she saw Angela’s swollen stomach. Melanie immediately scooted back along the bed.

“What are you doing?” she cried as Angela climbed up onto the bed…

Angela spread her legs… then slithering out of her cunt.. a dark lamprey…

“Oh, my God!” Melanie cried in horror.

The lamprey fell on the bed and began worming up towards Melanie’s sex.

“My, God…. Noooooo!” Melanie cried…

Angela ended up swinging around behind Melanie, and hooking her legs in around Melanie’s forced her legs apart.

“Please, God! Noooooooooo! Help me!” Melanie cried.

The creature pushed into her.

She screamed as much in horror as in pain.

“Noooooo!” she cried out….

It pushed in…

Suddenly her head fell back and her mouth hung open “Ohhhhh!” she gasped as she felt a wave of pleasure…

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she cried as it disappeared into her.

Angela’s smile broadened. As her mouth widened her mouth showed rows of small sharp teeth, like a lamprey’s.

“Oh, lover”, Angela sighed and released Melanie. Melanie fell on her side, and her body spasmed in orgasm as Angela rose and went to the bath and lay in it.

About ten minutes later Melanie got into the bath with her. They kissed under the waters and lay together, and fell asleep.

Melanie rose with Angela the next day and she began losing her teeth. “It’s okay baby” Angela cooed as Melanie looked at her bloodied mouth in the mirror. Melanie opened up and watched as a sharp tooth pushed out in the space left from the departed human tooth.

They fucked afterwards and then Melanie had a ravenous hunger.

“Come, lover…,” Angela said

Angela lead Melanie next door, and headed to the stable. Angela was not aware that her feeding had killed off one of the horses… if she had know she would not have been sorry…

The other horse… Blinken…. was wary as the two naked ladies approached.

Melanie could smell the ‘food’ and her mouth opened and she attached to the horse’s neck.

The pain of her bite was softened by her saliva that not only caused the wound to bleed, but filled her prey with chemicals that soothed and becalmed it.

“What’s going on here?” Ewa Thompson cried as she entered the barn…

Melanie continued to feed… she was ravenous…

Angela turned and smiled.

Ewa almost screamed in horror at seeing Angela’s sharpened tees.

She turned to run and Angela leapt upon her, throwing her to the ground

Ewa struggled as Angela sat over the small of her prey’s back. She pulled Ewa’s hair out of the way and bit into her prey, just between the shoulders.

Suddenly Ewa’s body relaxed. Angela feed undisturbed.

Ewa gasped… conscious of what was happening to her, but her body totally unresponsive…

Ewa’s son and husband came home and called for her. She didn’t respond. They found Ewa still in the barn next to her dying horse… She was sitting there with a stunned look on her face.

They helped her up. She was careful to hide the lamprey that was attached to her the back of her. She had let her hair down over the back to hide it.

Epilogue

Melanie came loudly as she was impregnated down at the lake. The lamprey moving up inside her made her whole body shiver in blissful spasms. Angela held her hand, supporting her lover in her transformation. Angela leant over her lover to watch the creature move into Melanie’s cunt.

The drive home, the held each other’s hands. “That was amazing…,” Melanie gasped as she adjusted her seat-belt around her swollen stomach.

“It feels amazing,” Angela sighed.

The trip home was short.

As they drove up they saw Helen and Jill waiting somewhat impatiently outside.

Angela turned to her lover and smiled.

They knew what to do… two more women to enslave.

The End