The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lady Izzabelle’s Slave

Tim was sitting at his couch watching another rerun of The Office. He’d seen the episode four times before and was bored out of his mind. Commercials started and the first one that popped on was a lipstick commercial. He saw beautiful women with luscious red lips and realized that it was making him horny. It took all of two seconds for Tim to decide to ditch The Office and go to the desk in his bedroom to enjoy his favorite past time—messing with women’s heads on the internet. He just loved to find some “dumb bitch” as he liked to call them, and lure them into some sex talk. He’d get them as excited as he could, all the while masturbating. Messing with these naïve women’s heads turned him on more than anything else could. It made him feel so superior to them when he could get them sexually excited and the thought of the cruel thing he was about to do to them would quickly bring him to orgasm. Once he was finished he’d look into the camera and yell, you make me sick cunt! Then log off the computer. Laughing to himself that he made another one feel bad about themselves again. His belittling of women in this way gave him a feeling of superiority and was one of the great joys in his life, maybe the only joy. It would always amaze him that there seemed to be a never ending supply of these “dumb bitches” on Paltalk. He’d go from room to room until he found his victim of the day. He really loved the times when he would find one in the dominatrix rooms. He’d go in there playing a submissive and then he’d show them who was really in charge. He found so many women in those rooms that he was building up a bit of a reputation. He heard about it from some of the dommes and it added an even bigger thrill to his game when he could still do it to one of them.

On this particular day, Tim headed for the rooms where he had the most luck. He was getting really horny and didn’t want to waste time with the hard to get women. He first checked a submissive women’s room. He could usually grab one of them pretty quickly, but today it was just full of guys. It was usually just guys in those rooms, but was always worth checking out due to the ease of getting a woman to degrade. Then it was on to the cheating wives room, then the wild girls want to play room, then to any room that had a bunch of women in. Each of them was a bust. He was a little annoyed he couldn’t get a girl quickly so decided to go the other direction and try to bag a hard one. The room titled “dominant women and the men who worship them” seemed like a good choice. He joined it.

The room had a decent amount of people for a room of its type. Most like it have a regular group that become friendly, some “newbies” trying it out and of course, a bunch of horny guys that pop in and usually leave once they see that they’re being ignored. Tim went over the list and saw a few names that looked familiar, one of which he knew he had already hooked up with. It was a couple months back and he hoped she didn’t recognize him and call him out in the room. As he waited to see if the bomb dropped he went through the list of people in the room and checked out their profile if their name seemed promising. After a few “no profile” clicks he came upon a woman who called herself Lady Izzabelle. He hadn’t seen the name before so he clicked on her profile and to his surprise one came up, and she had some pictures to boot. He eagerly clicked on the view pictures link expecting the usual thigh high boot and corseted woman wielding a whip to strike fear into her “slaves” he giggled to himself when he thought of any man, or at least a “real” man falling for that slave crap. When Lady Izzabelle’s pictures loaded he was surprised by what he saw. Looking back at him was a beautiful thirty something woman. She had piercing almond shaped eyes that were almost black in color. Reddish lips that were formed into a large, stunning smile that lit up her face. Wavy, dark, shoulder length hair finished her look. She was just sitting at a table looking into a computer camera. Tim was taken aback at how beautiful this woman was, but a bit confused too. This innocent looking woman couldn’t be a dominatrix. She didn’t look the part at all. He checked her profile again and there it was under interests, she was a domme, at least that’s what her profile said. Tim knew he had his target. No matter how lovely this Lady Izzabelle was he was going to make her regret meeting him.

Tim started by introducing himself as a sub and proceeded to ask questions that he thought would be the type of thing that these so called dominant women would want to hear. He was still a bit worried that his former conquest would call him out, but there wasn’t a peep from her. She either forgot who he was or she wasn’t paying attention. He didn’t care which it was as long as she didn’t get in his way.

When Tim started his pitch, he was happy to see that one of the people that replied in the room was Lady Izzabelle. He gradually changed his questions from being directed to the whole room to specifically talking to Lady Izzabelle. She was very friendly and judging by the way she readily answered his questions he was sure that he had her hooked. He just had to start to reel her in.

He sent her a message respectfully asking permission to speak to her privately. He’d done this often enough to know what he had to say to keep these women from ignoring him. One wrong word to these “dominant” women and they’d have nothing to do with you so he chose his words carefully. He was very pleased to see she granted him permission right away. “This one is going to be easy” he thought to himself. Tim made a formal introduction of himself. “I’m a twenty five year old sub, I’ve been a sub for seven years, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. He wasn’t even thinking at this point. He was just saying what he said more times than he could remember. In between typing he began stroking himself. Getting ready for when he could show this Lady Izzabelle who she was dealing with.

It came to the most important moment of his pitch. This was always the toughest part of his little game. Many women had no desire to talk on cam and he could still lose this one if she was like that. He asked Lady Izzabelle “Would it be alright with you Lady Izzabelle if we spoke to each other on cam?” To Tim’s delight, Lady Izzabelle said yes and he began to stroke himself faster.

Tim made sure his camera was pointed at his face and chest area. He didn’t want Lady Izzabelle to see what he was doing with his hands. It wouldn’t be “respectful” to masturbate without permission, but he had no desire to be respectful, on the contrary, he planned to be as disrespectful as possible. When Lady Izzabelle’s camera came alive he saw that her still pictures were not a case of “Myspace voodoo” where a properly angled camera can make the worst looking woman look attractive. It was just the opposite. As beautiful as Lady Izzabelle’s still pictures were they didn’t do this striking woman justice. He was drawn to Lady Izzabelle’s eyes. It was as if they looked right through him. He jumped a bit when Lady Izzabelle spoke. “Hello slave, so nice of you to join me today.” Her voice was soft and velvety. It was a voice that fit this beautiful woman to a T. She was such a perfect woman in his eyes, and ears, that for a moment he felt a little guilty that he was going to be so nasty to her, but just for a moment. He continued to stroke himself and responded to Lady Izzabelle. “Hello Lady Izzabelle, thank you for allowing me to join you.”

“So slave, what is it that brought you to me today?” Lady Izzabelle said.

“I, I’m looking to be dominated by a powerful girl, uh woman. Sorry I didn’t mean to say girl” was Tim’s response. His usual smooth choice of words failing him for once.

“Don’t be nervous slave, I don’t bite…hard.” With that Lady Izzabelle smiled and Tim momentarily stopped masturbating it caught him so off guard. The smiling Lady Izzabelle was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. He wanted to look away, but couldn’t. When he composed himself he started stroking much faster than before, wanting to finish as soon as he could . This woman wasn’t like any he’d ever come across and he wanted to cum and get out of the situation as soon as he could. He wasn’t even concerned with getting Lady Izzabelle excited before embarrassing her anymore. He didn’t have the time to.

“You look so stressed out slave, relax and let’s have some fun” Lady Izzabelle’s words went straight through Tim. He was mesmerized by this woman, but was about to cum and would be out of the situation in seconds. “Stop stroking yourself slave and put your hands on the table in front of you.” Lady Izzabelle commanded. To Tim’s shock he did exactly what she told him to. He had to. He had no choice. “Now slave, take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds. When you exhale, NOW, you’ll see how much more relaxed you’ve become. “ By now Tim could not do anything except what Lady Izzabelle commanded of him. He could still think for himself, but he was helpless to refuse anything that Lady Izzabelle commanded him to do. Lady Izzabelle continued “I’ve heard that you’ve been disrespectful to women, very disrespectful. That disturbs me slave. Why would you do that? (Breathe in deep again slave, and feel my power overtaking your mind.) You do know that treating women the way you do is wrong don’t you?”

Tim said “yes Lady Izzabelle” even as his mind told him to say no.

Lady Izzabelle then said “look deep into my eyes slave, deeper, deeper. I’m about to show you the error of your ways. You do want me to show you, don’t you slave?”

“Yes Lady Izzabelle” said Tim.

“Good, very good” came Lady Izzabelle’s reply. At this point Tim had no idea what was happening to him. He had no choice but to do what was commanded of him. Then when Lady Izzabelle felt that he was ready she said “let us begin slave, but first say goodbye to your former life.”

Tim mumbled “goodbye” and thought for himself no more.

For the next three hours, Lady Izzabelle took control of Tim’s mind. She brought him deep into hypnosis and filled his mind with her commands. You will worship Lady Izzabelle. You are deeply in love with Lady Izzabelle. You are Lady Izzabelle’s slave and will do what she wants, when she wants. You will do everything in your power to please Lady Izzabelle. To please ME. She would then bring him out of it and the questioning would begin. “To whom do you belong to?”

“I am Lady Izzabelle’s slave and belong to her” Tim would eagerly reply

“You do you worship?”

“I worship you Lady Izzabelle.”

“Who do you love?”

“I love you Lady Izzabelle, and only you”

Once Lady Izzabelle finished with her questions, which Tim always answered correctly, she would take him back under again and repeat the whole process once more. Lady Izzabelle did this over and over again. Driving her commands deep into Tim’s mind which was no longer his, but belonged to Lady Izzabelle.

When lady Izzabelle decided that she had sufficiently taken control of Tim she spoke to him one last time when he was under. “I am going to bring you out now slave, but you will not remember anything I did to you today. You will not realize anytime has passed at all. You will think that you are still going to be disrespectful to me right after you cum. When I look at you and say “be mine” all the commands that I have made of you today will come rushing back and you will be overcome with love and adoration of your Mistress. Now begin stroking your cock slave. “

Lady Izzabelle brought Tim out his hypnotic spell and asked him how he felt. Tim was very close to cumming and thinking he was getting out of this situation and said “it doesn’t matter how I feel you stu…” Just then Lady Izzabelle cut him off, and looking deeply into Tim’s eyes so she wouldn’t miss the transformation that was about to take place said “be Mine” Tim stopped stroking himself as a wave of emotions hit him like a truck. He began to shake and pled “I’m sorry Mistress, I’m so sorry. I love you so much. I am your slave and will be your slave forever. Forgive me Mistress, please forgive me” Tim was near hysterical when Lady Izzabelle said “relax slave. Do you promise to worship me and only me?”

“Yes Mistress yes I promise” Said Tim

“who is it that you love?”

“I love you, and only you Mistress”

“Do you swear to be my slave no matter what I may do to you?”

“I swear Mistress. I swear”

Lady Izzabelle looked at Tim and said “good, very good. You have been a very bad boy Tim. A very bad boy and you do not deserve the honor of being in my presence. You WILL be My slave, you WILL worship Me, and you WILL love Me, but you will do it from afar. I will have nothing else to do with you. This is your punishment for treating women the way you have in the past. Goodbye slave. With that Lady Izzabelle logged out of her account. Tim sat staring at the screen in stunned silence then began to softly weep knowing that he would never be in Lady Izzabelle’s commanding presence again”

Lady Izzabelle smiled to herself on a job well done. “That will teach him” she thought to herself. “By the time I get back in touch with that one he will be so grateful to hear from me he will do anything for me that I command. I’m going to have fun with him.” Lady Izzabelle’s smile grew larger as she thought of what she would do to Tim in the future.

THE END