The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Ladies’ Night at the Wargaming Club

Summary: A disdainful girlfriend is dragged along to her geeky partner’s tabletop gaming club. The games become more interesting as the night wears on...

Categories: ex hm mc md mf

Dedicated to tabletop gamers everywhere. Please leave the misogyny to fantasy, and help make your gaming circles welcoming and inclusive to all.

* * *

“C’mon, Jule, you’ve got to come,” whined Julie’s boyfriend of eight years, Isaac, hovering in the doorway of their condo’s small, well-maintained bathroom.

“No way,” Julie responded flatly, as she carefully applied a new bronze eyeshadow to her left lid. Next up was to decide what shade of eyeliner to add to it to really make her eyes pop.

Except that Isaac was still talking. “You haven’t made it to one Ladies’ Game Night since they started. You said last week that you’d try to come to this one!”

Had she? “Isaac, that wasn’t, like, an ironclad promise or anything. Jenna invited me out to see this band she likes that’s playing at the Venture, and I want to go.” Eyeshadow now applied, Julie took a moment to check her hair again—dark, wavy, and currently styled in a bob that took more careful effort than it appeared.

“You go out with your friends all the time.“

“You go out to play your miniature games and stuff all the time, too!”

Isaac crossed his arms. “I went with you to Sophea’s birthday party last month.”

This was true. Jenna and Sophea had been pestering Julie about how they never saw Isaac any more. Julie was almost certain that they did not miss his geeky, awkward company, and that this was their subtle way of probing Julie about the health of her relationship. She knew that they talked behind her back, wondering why she and Isaac hadn’t even got engaged after eight years of officially dating, five of co-habitation.

She’d dragged Isaac off of his skinny ass and brought him to the party, with the result that he’d gone off on a twenty-minute rant to Sophea’s athletic, politely bemused boyfriend about some new Warhammer army he was painting, then complained to Julie the whole car ride back about how parties were boring and there was nothing to do except make small-talk and get drunk.

“So you owe me one,” Isaac continued. There had been a lot of keeping score in their relationship lately. For the last year or two, at least. Or three.

“Guess I’ll have to keep owing you.”

“C’mon, it’s important! They host this game night so couples like us can share our hobbies and stuff. It’ll be a lot of newbie-friendly games, I promise. And there’ll be plenty of other girls there.”

“Isaac, leave it, okay? I’ve tried your games lots of times, and I just don’t like them.” That’d been years ago, when they’d just met and Isaac’s hobbies had seemed playful and cute. Looking back, her memories of sitting in on roleplaying game sessions and interminable, evening-long board games were not fond ones.

“Look,” he pressured, “what time’s this band on, anyway? Like nine o’clock? Game night starts at seven, so come play for an hour and then if you really want to, you can take the car and go meet Jenna before it starts. I’ll bus back.”

It was clear that Isaac was not going to shut up about this. Julie snapped her makeup case closed with, perhaps, a little too much force. “Fine, I’ll come with you for one fucking hour, okay? Then I’m taking off.”

Isaac smiled broadly, looking satisfied. “Sure. If you still want to.”

* * *

They found street parking and walked the last two blocks through the crisp August air, Isaac striding along with a small padded case of miniatures swinging from one hand, and Julie hurrying to keep up on her heels. They were admittedly low, but still not designed for frigging hiking.

Julie had been torn about what to wear. She’d be meeting Jenna at a bar later and wanted to look good for her girls’ night out, but the idea of hanging out at Isaac’s nerdy game club all dolled up made her skin crawl. She’d met herself halfway, wearing nicely-fit jeans rather than the skirt she’d been intending. They showed off her curves... she was thin and on the short side, but still had a nicely rounded butt... without being too sexual. And up top, a low-cut white blouse that always drew men’s eyes down between her shapely breasts... but over that, a light, brown jacket. Zipped all the way up. And that jacket was staying the hell on until she got to the Venture.

They reached the entrance to the Counterfactual Historical Wargaming Society, an unassuming door between two ground-floor businesses (laundromat and paint shop), that led directly up a narrow staircase to the second floor. Apparently the group had been in this space for fifty years. The name used to be appropriate, since the group was formed by what Isaac called “grognards,” old white dudes into historical wargames, like reenacting the Battle of Waterloo on a sand table or whatever. Since then, the focus had shifted almost entirely towards fantasy games, RPGs, and European board games. Julie hated that she knew this information by heart.

Julie had dropped off or picked up Isaac nearby on various occasions, but never been inside. It was bigger than she’d imagined, although that wasn’t saying too much, since she’d pictured some sort of tiny bunker dominated by a single large table and the body odor of its occupants. Once up the stairs, a short hall split off into three main rooms filled with tables of various sizes, each visible through large glass windows; there was also a bathroom, the door propped open with a brick. A single grungy-looking toilet and a sink. Wonderful. Banners that read “Welcome to Ladies’ Night” hung prominently on the back walls of each room, partially covering posters of men with extremely large pauldrons shooting or stabbing a variety of unlikely-looking beasts.

They were a little late, in part because of Julie’s clothing deliberations, and the event was in full swing. People were grouped up, intensely focused on boards, cards, tiny landscapes. Julie saw that the demographics had not shifted much from the grognard days. Still a lot of middle-aged white guys. (Julie was 29 and still young, thank you very much; and her skin was a smooth, pleasant mocha, an inheritance from her father.) On average, these guys took up some space and so did their beards, though Julie saw a few examples of Isaac’s type of stick-thin nerd as well.

As promised, however, there were almost an equal number of females present. Young, attractive women, in fact—there were quite a few fresh college-age types, and the rest didn’t look that much older at a glance. Julie suspected that she was on the upper end. Nor were they just dressed in geeky t-shirts—they were wearing their own dresses, blouses, and cute tops as they pushed counters around on the tables.

“They’re all those guys’s... girlfriends?” Julie asked dubiously, as she and Isaac hovered in the hall and scoped out the scene.

“Nah, not always,” boomed a cheerful voice, as Cliff bore down upon them. He was tall, somewhat muscled for an older guy with greying hair. “Daughters, sisters, friends, co-workers, you name it. We’re just trying to get some of the fairer sex in here.” He winked at them.

Julie had met Cliff before—Isaac had had him and a few others over to their place for games when the CHWS had been unavailable for some reason. They’d set themselves up in the dining room, and Julie remembered feeling Cliff’s eyes on her every time she dipped in and out of the kitchen for various errands.

“Hey, Cliff,” greeted Isaac.

“Glad you two could finally make it this month,” Cliff continued. “We’ve been telling Isaac how he really needed to come to Ladies’ Game Night.“

“You’ve never been?” questioned Julie. Isaac spent enough time here, she was surprised there was anything he missed.

“No,” said Isaac. “You’re not allowed to come without a...” He hesitated, searching for a word.

“Guest.” Cliff finished. “Wouldn’t be fair to have the place filled mostly with guys trying to leer at a handful of ladies, eh?” He handed them each a bottle of water, which Julie shoved in her purse, and name tags, which were already filled out. Julie’s had both her own name, and Isaac’s, in parenthesis, underneath.

“Jeez, it’s like you own me or something,” Julie commented witheringly. Nevertheless, she slapped it on her coat immediately, hoping to leave Cliff’s company ASAP.

“Nah,” Cliff responded calmly, his big smile still in place. “Tonight we all get to share the pleasure of your company.” Another wink. “Now let’s find you a game.”

Julie checked her watch. She’d been there three minutes. Fifty-seven to go.

* * *

Cliff led them into the largest game room, and directed them to a table where two other players were setting up a playing area, arranging the board and various carefully-placed markers and piles of counters. It was apparently the only game that hadn’t started yet.

Isaac and Julie introduced themselves as they sat down. Their fellow players were Kylie, a trim, peppy young brunette dressed in a tank top and jean shorts, and Johan, who had about twenty-five years and 200 pounds on her. They introduced themselves as “friends.” Julie had many questions, but decided to swallow them.

The game was called Small World, and reminded Julie of Risk, a game she’d been roped into playing long ago as an “introduction to wargames.” Presumably as a test to see if the prospective wargamer could endure the tedium. This one was slightly better, with each player taking on waves of fantasy creatures conquering a brightly-colored fantasy land.

It was actually interesting enough. The major irritation was that this was one of those games where all there was no hidden information, and the resources you had were open for everyone to see. And Johan would not stop giving suggestions.

“You should come in on the upper-right corner,” he’d point out to Kylie. “That way you can grab those two plains and have a chance of taking the mountain at the end of your turn.”

“I didn’t see that!” Kylie exclaimed. “You’re so smart, Johan!” Then she’d look up at him with a disproportionate amount of impressed gratitude, and do whatever he suggested. He might as well have been playing for both of them.

Johan didn’t hold back his advice on Julie’s turns, either. By the fourth round of the game, her patience was frayed past the point of being polite. As soon as the words “You know, you could...” passed Johan’s lips, Julie snapped back “You know, you could shove it up your ass.”

Isaac glared at her, but Johan only gave a slight smile and gave Julie an appraising look. Kylie piped up. “He’s only trying to be nice! You know, a lot of us girls have trouble keeping all the rules straight and stuff, so the guys try to help us out.”

“You’ve come before, then?” Julie asked, dryly.

“I come every Ladies’ Game Night,” Kylie chirped. “Sometimes more than once!” She giggled.

What? That didn’t make any sense to Julie. But then, Kylie didn’t seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. Whatever.

“Well, if I’m going to play a game...” which Julie was absolutely regretting already... “I prefer to play for myself, okay?”

“Whatever you like,” Johan answered, mildly.

Julie turned her attention back to the board state, but found herself unable to focus on planning her army’s next invasion route. Maybe she was still upset over Johan’s domineering advice-giving.

She stood and pushed in her chair. “I’m going to the bathroom,” she announced, bluntly. “Isaac, you play my turn.” Isaac agreed.

She didn’t really need to go, but she returned to the main hall and bathroom area. It was good to get out of the crowded game room anyway; she was starting to feel slightly warm.

The door of the bathroom was closed, and a couple men were waiting in line, on their phones. Julie looked at the walls. Various sign-up sheets, old event announcements, and a monthly calendar-style schedule were tacked up. “Ladies’ Night” was highlighted in large and colorful letters on today’s date. The only event listed earlier in the day was “Ritual,” whatever game that was.

Eventually she returned to the game room, where the atmosphere seemed to be livelier than before. She heard lots of laughs, both booming and feminine. She noticed saw a cute bespectacled girl make what appeared to be a lucky roll and do a little impromptu wiggly dance of joy that highlighted her taut young curves, as the men at her table watched riveted.

Julie looked away, and found her group’s table, right under one of the “Welcome to Girls’ Night” banners. That was strange—hadn’t the calendar said “Ladies’ Night”? She frowned, but the thought was pulled from her mind as she returned to the table and assessed the strategic situation.

“Hey, what happened to my orcs? Did you lose them all?” Julie glared at Isaac, who flinched, then rallied.

“I put them into decline,” he explained. “Your new race is Pillaging Giants. Look, I got you thirteen points last turn.”

That was a respectable number. Her pile of tokens was noticeably larger than it had been when she’d left. Despite herself, Julie’s competitive streak was pleased, and she didn’t object when her next turn rolled around, and Isaac explained how her Giants worked and how she might use them best. She could sort of see where Kylie was coming from—there was nothing wrong with getting a little help. As long as everyone was clear that she could make her own decisions if she wanted to.

* * *

A few more turns passed around, in which Julie stepped back somewhat and let Isaac give her more suggestions. She had to admit, he was good at this. Maybe she hadn’t been appreciating his good points enough lately. Watching the focus in his eyes as he surveyed the game board, his intensity was actually kind of attractive. Honestly, even Johan, with his calm confidence in his moves, struck her as sort of pleasantly masculine.

Maybe she was just horny. Julie found her thoughts wander as she sipped her water, unusually conscious of the round, hard neck of the bottle rubbing up against her lower lip. Maybe when he got back from the concert, she’d wake Isaac up, turn him over in their bed, and ride his hard cock like a...

She was snapped back to attention as a whistle sounded. All eyes turned to Clint, who was standing on a low platform at one end of the room.

“Hi, everyone,” he began. “Good to see so many returning faces enjoying some games tonight, and so many new faces, too. If you’re new, you might not know that we try to have people mix groups and get to know lots of different partners each night. As such, wrap up your game wherever you’re at. Then go find another table.” He winked. “If you’ve met someone you really clicked with, don’t worry. The night is still young, and we’ll have plenty of time to play.”

“He makes it sound like speed-dating,” Julie commented, as they started totaling their points.

Isaac made an odd face, but Johan easily replied, “Don’t worry, nobody’s going to ask for your number.”

Kylie had come out on top, which produced a flare of indignation in Julie. Maybe she could have won too, if she’d let her smart boyfriend call all the shots. But they just said brief goodbyes, and the two pairs parted ways.

“Up for another game?” Isaac asked, slightly anxiously.

Checking her watch, Julie saw that it was just slightly past 8:00. “I don’t know, Isaac,” she said, “I’ve been here an hour, like we agreed.”

“It’s okay if you just start it,” Isaac pressed. “Nobody will mind if you have to leave early.”

Julie hesitated. “Fine,” she agreed. She’d intended to jet off as soon as she could, but the Venture wasn’t far; she could leave at 8:30 and meet up with Jenna in plenty of time. Besides, she was feeling much more relaxed than she had been earlier. And it wouldn’t hurt for Isaac to be a little more in her debt, right? “I’ll pick the game, though.”

Scanning the room, and the games set up at each station, Julie recognized the distinctive hexes of Settlers of Catan. She knew how to play that one, from back when she’d been making an effort to enjoy Isaac’s hobbies. She and Isaac worked their way through the jumble of people.

They were soon joined by another two pairs: Keith and Grace, a younger Asian couple; and two white folks maybe in their late twenties, a rotund man named Frank and Angie, a zaftig woman who was, quite frankly, stacked. Julie considered herself extremely low on the Kinsey scale, but more than once she found her eyes gravitating towards Angie’s pale breasts, which were displayed to full effect by her corset and low-cut top.

Julie wondered exactly how big one’s hooters could get before one started getting back problems. She wondered just what men liked to do to those tits—jam their hard dicks in between them and savagely fuck them, slap them around so they jiggled, weigh them down with clamps while they swung down like a cow’s udders while she was getting fucked from behind...

She wondered why the fuck she was fantasizing about rough sex while they were setting up Settlers of fucking Catan.

As hexes were getting shuffled, Julie tried to distract herself by glancing at the side of the box, which is when she made a discovery.

“Hey, this game says two to four players. There are too many of us.”

“Oh, that’s normal for the second round of games,” Keith explained. “We’ll do teams.”

Julie scooched her chair closer to Isaac, and the little wooden houses and resource cards that were being dealt out in front of him, but Keith laughed.

“Not with your boyfriend. We’re going to switch it up. Mind lending her to me, Isaac?”

That seemed kind of weird. Was it weird? They hadn’t even asked her. Shouldn’t they have? She looked to Isaac to see his response.

“it’s fine, man,” Isaac replied to Keith. A harsh edge entered his voice. “Flirting with other guys at the club is what she wanted to be doing tonight anyway.”

“I...” Julie didn’t know how to respond to that. She felt that she’d usually have bit Isaac’s head off for a comment like that, but somehow she didn’t have it in her. Besides, Keith actually was pretty cute. He had piercing eyes, and looked like he spent more than thirty seconds a day on his hair, at least. She’d let him enjoy her company for a bit.

The girls rotated clockwise, leaving Julie with Keith, Grace with Frank... a study in contrasts, in terms of size... and Angie with Isaac. The partners’ chairs were pushed right next to each other so they could see their team’s resources more easily. They felt a little weirdly close, but maybe that was just her?

The game started, but Julie was having trouble tracking it. She was pretty sure she and Keith were orange, but she wouldn’t have sworn to it. She could feel Keith’s warmth emanating from her side, although they weren’t touching. Quite.

Julie shrugged off her jacket and hung it back over her chair, revealing her distinctly flirtatious ensemble underneath.

“I’m hot,” she offered by way of explanation, as the men glanced her way.

“Indeed you are,” Frank commented, jovially. “Congratulations on bringing such a sexy partner, Isaac. It’s our pleasure to have her here. Building a road, by the way. Your turn.”

“Thanks,” Isaac replied. “Yours lives up to the stories, too.” Julie noticed, belatedly, that Angie was clutching his arm so tightly that she was practically giving it a titjob.

Julie might have responded to that, if she hadn’t felt Keith’s hand on her knee and confidently gliding higher.

With an effort of will, she rose to her feet, dislodging his hand. “I’ve gotta go to the bathroom.”

She fled to the hall, leaving Isaac’s matter-of-fact “You just went,” behind her.

* * *

She felt a little better out in the hall. Probably she had just been overheated—she didn’t usually freak out during a boring nerdy board game. And now that she thought about it, her bladder was indeed full; the price of staying hydrated. The door to the bathroom was open, so she went right in.

Then she froze, because a man was standing up against the right-hand wall. At first she thought he must be at a urinal, but her mind quickly registered that there was none. Instead, there was a head wrapped around his hard cock, belonging to a girl kneeling on the floor, tank top pulled down to trap her arms at the elbow and expose her perky breasts. The girl was Kylie.

The man was certainly not Johan. He glanced disinterestedly at Julie, still standing at the entryway. “What?” he asked, irritated.

Kylie’s eyes flicked toward Julie as well, and she made a muffled noise that might have been a greeting or acknowledgement. The man was gripping her ponytail to pull her closer in to his crotch, but Kylie seemed to be doing some concentrated bobbing of her own volition.

Julie stared. “This is the bathroom,” was all she could get out.

The man gestured to the toilet with his free hand. “Go ahead, I’m not stopping you.”

Julie knew something was off about this situation, but the guy sounded so confident, she found herself slowly walking over to the toilet and sitting down on it. Anyway, this was no crazier than some of the things she’d done at parties in her life. (While completely wasted. With friends backing her up. But still.)

She was treated to a front-row seat of the forceful blowjob, at a perfect side angle to see the guy’s member sliding in and out of Kylie’s mouth. And throat—Julie couldn’t tell if Kylie was the one taking the lead on deep-throating, of if the man was forcing her deeper, but either way it was impressive. Julie had never seen anything quite like it: up against the rough walls of this grungy bathroom, getting facefucked like a complete whore, Kylie looked like a real cumdump. It was the only word that fit.

Julie peed, and when she wiped up, there was more than just urine on the toilet paper.

As she washed her hands, she couldn’t resist one last glance at the scene reflected behind her in the mirror. As she watched, the guy tensed, grunted, and held Kylie’s head down on himself for several long moments. Then he pushed Kylie away, zipped up his pants, and left without a word, leaving the girl coughing on the floor. Julie considered saying something to her, but decided that would be awkward, and hurried from the room.

She had to dodge to the side to avoid another middle-aged man who was on his way in. He wasn’t headed for the toilet.

* * *

By the time she had walked the ten steps down the hall to the game room, Julie already felt better. Why had she gotten so worked up about a couple of adults getting their sexy on? No reason for her to be embarrassed.

Besides, it was only a little more scandalous than the stuff that was going on all over. As she surveyed the room, she saw plenty of women looking much more disheveled than earlier in the evening: shirts askew, makeup smeared as neighboring men pulled them in for deep kisses, skirts hiked up as men casually played around with their pussies with one hand.

The games still seemed to be proceeding apace, though. Julie shook her head in disbelief. Wasn’t that just like these gamer nerds. Any other men would probably be getting distracted trying to hit on all these attractive, flirtatious women!

The sound of a sharp crack drew her eye over to a table where they were apparently playing one of those card games like Slapjack or Egyptian Rat Screw, except instead of slapping the face-up cards in the middle of the table, they were racing to slap the exposed tits of a busty, nerdy-looking college-age girl who was lying shirtless on her back on the table. The cards themselves were balanced precariously on her quivering stomach. She girl was biting her lip and had tears in her eyes, but the other players were laughing merrily, so Julie figured that on average people were having fun.

Heading back to her table, Julie frowned again at the banners draped across the walls reading “Welcome to Sluts’ Night.” It seemed a little bit disrespectful. People didn’t just publicly call women sluts, did they? Or maybe all the women here were all just sluts, and the banners were simply descriptive. She supposed that fit with what she’d been seeing. And with the fact that her own panties were getting fucking soaked with her juices. For god’s sake. Why was she getting so turned on at a fucking game night?

She made it back to the table, where the game was now in its late stages, roads and towns spread out across the geometric island. Angie’s corset was abandoned and her obscenely large boobs were out, and Isaac was casually kneading one with his hand like it was a stress ball, which made total sense because playing a complicated game competitively was probably really stressful. At first, Julie thought Grace was gone, but then she caught a glimpse of her under the table, between Frank’s trunk-like legs.

Thinking that perhaps Keith hadn’t noticed, Julie politely asked as she slid into her chair, “Um, is it okay that your girlfriend is, um...?” She inclined her head in the direction.

“No worries,” Keith responded. “She’s my sister.”

“Oh.” That was fine, then.

Just then, Julie’s phone went off in her front jacket pocket. Oh my god! Julie thought, suddenly panicked. Snatching the device up, she confirmed that it was indeed a text message from Jenna... the last of several, she must have missed the others... inquiring where the hell she was. It was already well past 9:00. How had she lost track of the time?

“I’m missing the concert!” she wailed, loudly enough to draw the attention of players at neighboring tables.

“Hey, quiet down,” Isaac told her.

“No, I’m not going to fucking quiet down!” Julie shouted at him, suddenly angry. “I’ve been looking forward to this concert for weeks, but I let you drag me to this stupid game night and, and...”

“Shut up, bitch, we’re trying to play here!” an unkempt, stubbly dude in an anime t-shirt yelled back at her.

Julie was about to reply in kind, but Isaac stood calmly, putting down both his cards and Angie’s melons, and came over to her, gripping her shoulders firmly.

“Julie,” he said sternly. “You’re making a scene. Everyone’s just trying to play games here. Don’t be a bitch.”

“But...” Julie fell silent in the face of his steady gaze.

“Now, I’m sorry you missed your concert, but nobody was forcing you. You’re the one who lost track of time.”

Julie accepted the unimpeachable logic of this with a small, ashamed nod. She couldn’t remember the last time Isaac had stood up to her so calmly, so confidently.

“So apologize to the nice people around us for being a stupid bitch, and we’ll just move on.”

“I’m not a...”

“You just admitted that you are.”

Had she? Julie couldn’t remember. Mostly she just felt very horny, and it was hard for her to think. Isaac must be right—all the guys here were so smart. But it was difficult to say the words.

Averting her gaze from Isaac’s, Julie’s eyes fell on one of the “Welcome to Bitches’ Night” banners. Somehow that made it easier. At least she wasn’t the only one here.

“Sorry for being a... dumb bitch,” she said, raising her voice so the surrounding gamers could hear. The other girls nearby, who were mostly half-undressed, sitting on men’s laps, or both, gave her looks of vague sympathy. The men’s eyes were full of lust and disdain.

“Show us your tits, bitch,” jeered the t-shirt guy.

Julie found herself looking automatically to Isaac, who nodded. Julie hesitated. She’d never done anything like this before as a public apology...

“Hurry up, whore!”

Then again, obviously Isaac knew the social norms at a gaming club a lot better than she did. People were getting angry at her, and that didn’t feel good at all. No way was she going to be the socially awkward one at a nerdfest like this.

She jumped to it. Quickly, she unbuttoned her blouse, which she’d so lovingly chosen to be sexy and flattering without looking cheap. It didn’t look so classy now that she pulled it open to bare her chest, then reached back around and unclasped her bra to show her pert, close-set breasts. Julie felt her cheeks burn as the men around her frankly sized her up, then turned back to their games, sharing their off-hand judgements with their buddies. She caught “okay tits, shitty stripper,” “I’ve seen better,” and another dismissive “dumb bitch” from the guy in the t-shirt, who apparently had a rather constrained vocabulary.

Face red, Julie slunk back into her chair, turning to Isaac for confirmation that she’d done well. He looked unimpressed. “Hadn’t you better apologize to someone else, too?”

Julie stared at him, mortified. Clearly she’d made some other faux pas and hadn’t even realized it, but her mind was a complete blank. “Who?” she asked, dumbly.

Isaac nodded pointedly to Julie’s left. Julie turned to look at Keith, who was eying her exposed chest with his narrow, intense stare and a crooked smile about his lips. Part of Julie wanted to cover up, but on the other hand, the speculative lust in his gaze was turning her on a little.

“Keith has been playing Catan all by himself for your team,” explained Isaac. “You were completely zoned out for the first part of the game, then you ditched him for the bathroom, and made that big scene as soon as you got back. He’s doing pretty good, too. Definitely has a shot at winning.”

“Oh my god,” said Julie, mortified. “I’m so sorry, Keith.”

“It’s cool,” Keith said. “But maybe you should make it up to me.” He casually reached over and tweaked her left nipple. Julie shuddered with pleasure. She was so fucking turned on. All she wanted was for this smart, hot guy to use those dexterous hands all over her body, then push her down and fuck her raw for hours...

“Maybe I could, uh...” she started, then stopped. Was this really okay? Would Isaac be upset? She looked over to him anxiously.

“Go on, slut,” he told her.

So she did. “Maybe I could...” Have sex? Make love? That didn’t seem like appropriate language in this particular social context. “...like, fuck you?” God, she sounded like some bubbleheaded bimbo. She tried again. “Please let me fuck you. To make up for it.” There, that was better. Probably.

Everyone around the table laughed, which Julie did not appreciate. She was just trying to make an earnest apology.

“God, Julie,” spoke up Angie (who’d been pretty quiet for the whole game so far, seemingly content to let her tits do the talking). “What a selfish cunt! You’re supposed to be apologizing to him, and you’re imposing on him even more just because you’re feeling horny. What makes you such a prize, that getting to fuck you is such a fucking favor?“

“But I...” Julie felt like she wanted to cry. She was hot, right? She was fuckable! She’d spent an hour earlier that evening dolling herself up to feel sexy and fun, but apparently she was just a washed-out has-been compared to all these cute younger gamer girls who’d done such a better job dressing all slutty for the guys. No wonder she and Isaac’s sex life had been so anemic lately.

“Now, now,” Frank protested gently. “I think Julie is very attractive, especially with her cute tits peeking out. That distressed face that she’s making is quite winsome, as well. Ten,” he added, in reference to the dice he’d just rolled. The guys reached forward to pick up their resource cards. Julie felt deeply grateful for the compliments, which made her feel at least slightly less worthless.

“Yeah, Julie’s pretty hot when she’s not acting bitchy,” Isaac supported, rearranging the cards in his hand. “That just doesn’t happen much.”

“I’m sorry,” Julie mumbled down into her chest. Her nipples were rock hard from the air exposure, and she was practically squirming from the heat between her thighs.

Keith smiled at her. “No worries, Julie. I don’t mind. Why don’t you just get down and give me head until the game is over, and then I’ll deal with your needy little fuckhole later?”

God, Isaac’s game club friends were all so nice. Julie smiled gratefully and slid down under the table next to Grace, who had apparently finished with Frank and moved on to Isaac unannounced. Julie got a good glance at the cute Korean girl calmly and concentratedly slurping on her boyfriend’s dick, trails of spit running down her chin. Looked like some intense tongue activity. Julie supposed she should be jealous or something, but she hadn’t given Isaac a blowjob in so long, he obviously deserved one. And it wasn’t like he wanted to go out with Grace, right? She was just a convenient cocksucking cumdump.

And what did that make her, Julie wondered briefly as she unzipped the pants of Keith (a man she’d just met that night), pulled them down to his ankles, and gently pushed apart his knees. When she saw his flaccid, uncircumcised member, she started unexpectedly salivating. Swallowing, she took it her mouth and started eagerly playing about the base of the head with her tongue. She was soon rewarded with more than a mouthful of rock-hard rod. She braced herself against the chair with one arm and shoved her other hand down her tight-fitting pants to access her clit as well as she could.

Julie had never really been into giving blowjobs, although she liked the teasing aspect of it: having total control over the pleasure her partner was receiving, making them groan and wait for release. This time, even while she was sucking a guy off under the table like a slut, Julie felt like she was the one being teased—she needed a cock like this plowing her cunt, ASAP. It was the only thought that her brain could handle at this point.

Almost, anyway. She retained just enough presence of mind to notice when the guys’ conversation veered away from offers to trade stone for sheep, and on to other topics. Specifically, herself.

“Thanks for lending me your girlfriend, Isaac,” Keith commented casually, after upgrading one of his settlements.

“No problem,” replied Isaac. “When you go fuck her, make sure you bend her over and spank her, hard.”

“She likes that?”

“Hates it.” All three guys laughed heartily.

“Seriously though,” Keith continued, “You don’t want a piece of her yourself? You’re always complaining that she doesn’t put out enough, and now’s your chance.”

“No...” Isaac said, thoughtfully. “She’s been getting to be more and more of a bitch the longer we’ve been together, I’m really fucking sick of her. All I want from her tonight is to put her in her fucking place.” He groaned happily. “Besides, your sister is an unbelievable cocksucker.”

“Thank you,” Keith answered graciously, as if he was the one getting complimented. “Since I’ve started bringing her to game nights, she’s gotten plenty of practice. But nobody’s quite as eager as a first-time attendee.” Julie felt Keith’s fingers run affectionately through her hair. Even that much physical contact almost made her shudder. She moaned slightly around his member.

“Well, gentlemen, I’m afraid you’ve both allowed feminine distractions to impact your play, because I have just won the game,” Frank announced. He revealed his newly-drawn development card, which had given him his tenth and final victory point. Amid groans and begrudging congratulations from his opponents, they began to pack up.

Julie pulled herself off of Keith’s still-erect cock, swallowed her spit, and extracted herself from under the table, pulling herself up on to her unwarmed chair. Her jaw and neck were sore, but these minor pains were joined by a new one as Keith finished filling a tiny plastic ziplock bag with orange wooden game pieces, calmly sealed it and put it back in the box, then slapped her sharply across the face. Julie was too shocked to even respond, beyond lifting her hand automatically to her stinging cheek.

“Nobody told you to stop,” Keith explained, perfunctorily. Julie saw now that Grace, for her part, had not. In fact, Isaac had just started chatting with a greasy-looking nerd at a neighboring table, and as Julie watched, he rotated his chair away from the table to face his conversation partner. Rather than interrupting her ministrations, Grace scrabbled awkwardly sideways on all fours like an overeager dog in order to keep her mouth firmly enveloping Isaac’s fuckstick. She was sucking cock out in the open, without even the plausible privacy of the table. A passerby stopped to flip up her demure skirt and grab her pussy through her baby-blue thong panties, and Grace moaned audibly. Out of shame, or pleasure?

“Come on then,” Keith directed, zipping up his pants. Julie meekly followed him out of the game room. Isaac didn’t even glance her way as they left.

* * *

Julie hadn’t thought this whole “getting fucked by one of her boyfriend’s friends at a nerdy-ass wargaming club” thing completely though, but somewhere in the back of her mind, she’d expected that a bed would be involved in the process. Or at least a mattress, tastefully stashed in a back storage room. Or at least a private bathroom with a locked door, even though she knew intellectually that no such place existed.

Where Keith actually led her was the smallest of the three gaming rooms, dominated almost entirely by a huge green-felt covered wargaming table. It must have been ten feet long or more. Even under ordinary circumstances, you would have had to scootch around the sides of the room to navigate your way across.

Julie assumed it wasn’t ordinary for the floor to be covered with a plastic sheet, and a half-dozen attractive young women to be bent over the gaming table, skirts flipped up and undergarments around their ankles, getting publicly reamed from behind by sweaty but mostly-clothed men. Julie’s ears were assaulted by breathy moans and the wet slap of cocks thoroughly plumbing womanly cunts. It smelled like sex.

Keith pushed her past a tall, long-haired man and his petite cocksleeve to a clear spot at the table. Reaching around from behind her without comment, he roughly undid the front of her jeans, and jerked both them and her rather moist panties most of the way down her legs. He pushed Julie’s torso down and forward, almost to the surface of the table. She braced herself with her arms, elbows in, clutching the felt. A moment later and Julie finally felt her pussy lips forced open, and his cock stretching her out from the inside.

She moaned in bliss. Any qualms she’d had about being used as a sex object in this makeshift orgy evaporated when faced with the satisfaction of finally feeling a man inside her. It felt so right. Her whole body vibrated with each thrust; she was hyper-aware of the sensation of her open blouse brushing against the sides of her chest.

Julie’s eyes were open, staring close-up at the surface of the table normally used for pushing around little painted plastic men. Wargames. Isaac and his friends spent their time playing at war, at crushing and dominating their enemies. It hadn’t struck her until now just how fucking manly and dominant that was.

She wasn’t sure how long she stayed like that, mind mostly blank, pussy on fire. Suddenly, she felt someone reaching under her chin to turn her to the side. Julie raised her head in surprise, following its lead.

It was the girl most directly across the table from her. Her head was a little left of Julie’s, facing in the opposite direction. She had short-cut, stylish blonde hair that framed a round, cute face with wide eyes and full lips. Those lips soon opened, the girl leaning closer to force her tongue into Julie’s mouth.

It was a sloppy kiss; it was hard to be precise when their bodies were both rhythmically getting pounded. Still, the other girl was insistent. Intellectually, Julie wasn’t sure how to respond. She’d certainly never had any desire to kiss another girl for any reason other than conspicuous (and usually drunken) naughtiness. But her brain was not in the driver’s seat right now, and “no” was not in her functional vocabulary. She just moaned more loudly.

“Hey, Bryan,” Keith addressed the man across the table for the first time. (Although they had exchanged manly a nod of acknowledgement when Keith had first set up.) “You see this?“

“Yeah, I know,” the man grunted. “My daughter’s a dyke. ’S fine with me, I figure she’s an adult, can live her own life and all.”

“Sure.”

“We stay close, though,” Bryan continued, leaning forward and fondly squeezing one of his daughter’s full, dangling breasts. “She plays in our weekly D&D game, you know.”

“Oh, yeah,” Keith interjected. “I’ve heard stories from Cliff. Didn’t her character get raped by a roper once?”

“Oh, she’s gotten fucked by all kinds of things!” The man visibly perked up as he experienced that rarest of nerdish pleasures: being asked to speak about the events of his roleplaying campaign. He absently tightened his grip on his daughter’s fuckhandle, causing her to nip Julie’s lower lip in surprise and pain. “Ogres, wargs, a nightmare, a dragon... doesn’t make either her or her character too pleased, but c’mon, playing an 18 Comeliness elf chick? It’d be frigging unrealistic not to have monsters try ’n get a piece of that ass.“

Bryan pulled himself back up upright and slapped the piece of ass in front of him, hard. “I mean,” the man concluded, “my daughter ain’t as hot as all that, but we’re all still more’n happy to screw all of her dyke holes after every game. Sometimes during.“

“For sure,” was Keith’s brief response. Perhaps reminded by his acquaintance’s action, he started sharply spanking Julie’s rear end himself. Isaac had been quite correct—Julie hated that. Soon she and her lesbian makeout partner were letting out muffled squeals of pain directly into each other’s mouths.

Perhaps relatedly, Keith’s thrusting became more violent and erratic. Julie thought that he must be coming, suspicions that were confirmed when he pulled out of her well-plowed pussy and she felt a viscous trail flow down her right leg. He was clearly done. Dazed, Julie pulled herself free of the other girl and gingerly tried to push herself back onto her feet.

Suddenly, Julie’s face hit the felt, as she was shoved roughly back on to the table from behind. She was bent over even further now, actually, her tiptoes barely touching the floor. There was a brief exchange of voices from behind her, but amid the general grunts and cries filling the room, she didn’t catch what was said.

Before she knew what was happening, one forceful hand was gripping her hair painfully, pulling her face upwards and making her whimper. Another hand scooped up some of the cum and other natural lubricants dripping from her cunt, and deposited it confidently between her tight brown asscheeks.

The hands felt larger and rougher than Keith’s.

Julie wanted to say something, but now a finger was forcing her asshole open and she was moaning like crazy at the unexpected sensation, and then the finger was replaced by something much wider, forcing itself in much deeper, and she was just a mass of pleasure and pain all radiating from the same place, except for the pull on her hair and the man’s other hand drifting between groping her breasts and roughly grabbing at her pussy. It was that last action that let her finally reach orgasm, the incidental brushing of her clit enough to push her over. She came while getting raped in the ass by an unknown man, surrounded by other equally-degraded sluts and their handlers.

That’s when the guy pulled her up by her hair to whisper into her ear from behind. “Not so uppity now, are you, you fucking cocksleeve?” The part of Julie’s mind that was still active recognized it as the voice of Johan, from the Settlers of Catan game that now felt like a lifetime ago. His voice was no longer calm and helpful; it dripped with raw misogynistic hatred.

With a handful more powerful, excruciating thrusts, he came in her ass and left her slumped over on the game table, pathetically dripping his semen onto the plastic sheet below.

Julie lay there for a minute, completely exhausted and fully expecting another guy to take his turn, but nobody did. Eventually a tall nerd with thin facial hair arrived, kicked her casually with his foot, and told her to move. He had a sweet-looking blonde coed in a short skirt accompanying him.

Mumbling apologies, Julie stood. Her ass was aching and her pussy was only a little less sore. Her pants and underwear were still down around her ankles, so she pulled them up and limped back into the hallway. Her spot at the table was immediately filled by the blonde.

* * *

Lacking any other idea, Julie gingerly made her way back towards the main game room, slightly unsteady on her low heels. She couldn’t imagine how disheveled she must be, but one glance through the open bathroom door convinced her not to go in to use the mirror. After all, she certainly must look more put together than Kylie did now. And smell better, too.

Indeed, as she reentered the main room and examined the scene before her, Julie saw that the other woman gamers were in even more of a state of dishabille than she was at this point; there was nary a shirt still being worn. The hanging banners welcomed her to “Cunts’ Night,” and she saw some of those as well.

It took her a moment to find Isaac, her brain sluggishly scanning the room. She found him at a different table then before, playing some fantasy skirmish miniature wargame with the greasy-looking guy he’d been talking to earlier. That guy’s guest, a petite young woman wearing lolita fashion, thick makeup, and a rather prominent collar, was standing docilely beside him. Julie followed her lead and positioned herself next to Isaac. She spent a moment staring blankly as the guys rolled dice, pushed painted plastic around, and narrated odds, results, and damage. Julie didn’t even try to understand any of it. It was obvious that games with this much math were for guys, not for cunts like her.

It was the other guy who first acknowledged her presence. “Looks like your girlfriend got fucked pretty good, Isaac.” He spoke with a sneer and a cruel glint in his eye.

“Yeah, I can smell it.” Isaac finally glanced over at her. “Did Keith make you come?”

Julie shifted in discomfort, her attention turned back to her still sodden and sticky nether regions. “Um... Keith didn’t, no.“

She had their full attention now. “Did someone else fuck you, too?” Isaac asked bluntly.

“Yes...” The full significance of this development suddenly hit Julie. Isaac hadn’t told her it was okay to have sex with anyone except Keith. She’d cheated on him, basically! Sure, that guy Johan had just fucked her without her consent, but she’d still come from it. She was such a horrible slut! What right did she have to feel bad about it? She just hoped that Isaac could forgive her! Julie flushed deeply, shame written all over her face.

Isaac smirked cruelly at her, then turned back to the game. “Well, since you’re already putting out for strangers, you shouldn’t have any problem with the stakes of this game.” He pointed her to the center of the table, where there were a couple of objective markers that the two players seemed to be fighting over.

Now that she peered closer, Julie saw that the objectives were, themselves, miniatures... but not of muscley fantasy warriors. One was a tiny, one-inch tall woman manacled to some kind of pillory, her arms forced behind her and her pale tits thrust forward by her uncomfortable position. The other was also a woman, this one hanging from a barren tree, bound all over by ropes (some of which ciricled her own thrusting breasts). Both had clearly been lovingly painted to a high level of detail. The tree-bound victim’s walnut skin and dark hair seemed familiar to Julie.

“Neil here and I each bet our girlfriends. Whoever captures you keeps you as slaves for the weekend,” Isaac explained, confirming Julie’s suspicions.

Julie met the eyes of Neil, who was shamelessly leering at her, practically violating her with his eyes. His skin was pock-marked, and his shirt had a skull on it. “I don’t know...” she said uncomfortably.

“Julie, I know you’re not such a poor sport that you’d back out of an agreed-upon wager,” Isaac stated calmly.

It was true. Julie was someone who always fulfilled her commitments. Like agreeing this game night—she’d come with Isaac and tried her best to enjoy herself, just as she’d promised. It was something she prided herself on. Julie felt, somewhere deep inside, that her pride had been heavily compromised tonight, although she couldn’t pinpoint exactly how. The least she could do was follow through on this. Besides, she owed Isaac—all he’d asked was for her to come play games with him, and she’d been letting him down all night. She was such a stupid, worthless bitch.

Julie stood and watched the game. At least she could still hope that Isaac would beat this Neil guy and be the one to win her. He played enough miniatures games; surely he must be very good. Soon, her mind drifted off, imagining herself actually bound and hanging from the tree, a tantalizing war-prize for the two bands of brutal warriors descending upon her, ready to slate their bloodlust on each other, then vent the rest of their fury and savage virility on her helpless, nubile body...

When she pulled herself back to reality, Isaac and Neil were just wrapping up their game. They shook hands in a gentlemanly manner and started packing away their forces.

“Um... who won?” Julie questioned, feeling dumb that she’d been too busy imagining herself as a fantasy rapetoy to really notice.

“It was a draw,” Isaac answered calmly.

“Oh,” Julie sighed, relieved. “So the wager is off?”

“Not at all.” Isaac picked up the first objective marker, representing his opponent’s companion, and packed it away in his own foam-lined case, zipping it up. “I got one objective, and so did he.”

Julie turned to Neil. He held up her miniature and smiled at her: cruelly, speculatively. She thought again of those barbarian warriors from the miniature game, and the ways they might amuse themselves with their spoils. She felt a stirring start to build deep inside her again...

“It’s been a fun night, but I think I’ll get going,” Isaac said. He gathered his bags, attached a leash to a loop on the doll-like girl’s collar, and pulled her along behind him. “See you Monday, Julie.”

“I can’t go home with Neil,” Julie protested after him, making one last attempt to find an excuse. “I’m a total mess, and I don’t have any clothes to change into.”

“No problem, whore,” Neil told her. “I’ve got a spare collar at home that you can use.”

Well, that was something, at least. Julie fell silent as Neil said his own goodbyes to his fellow gamers, most of whom also were also heading out, either with their own female companions, or with others. Plans were discussed for the next Ladies’ Game Night, but Julie must have been missing some context, because the guys kept talking about “celestial concordances” and “favorable ritual conditions.” The general consensus was that they should be able to have one again towards the end of October. It was going to be Halloween-themed.

* * *

As they headed back through the main hallway towards the door, Neil and Julie were accosted by Cliff, a friendly smile on his bearded face and a cheerful glint in his eye.

“Neil, thanks again for coming! Hope you had a good time!”

Neil shrugged. “Got a few good games in. But the night’s looking up from here.” He grabbed Julie’s ass (still sore from the fucking and mid-coital spanking), and she yelped.

Cliff turned to her, and his grin widened further. “And Julie, what did you think of your first time at the CHWS?”

Julie hesitated for a moment, while Neil worked his hand down the back of her pants. To be honest, she had some complaints about the event, but this guy wasn’t asking for a critical debrief. The polite thing to do was to say something positive.

“It was a lot more interesting than I expected,” she answered truthfully. A stray thought occurred to her. “I don’t think I won any games, though.”

Cliff nodded and gave her a paternal smile. “Well, that’s the compelling thing about games,” he noted sagely. “No matter how hard you try, sometimes you’re just completely fucked.”

Abandoning her ass for later, Neil grabbed one of Julie’s tits and pulled her forward, down the stairs, towards the exit.