The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Labor Day’s for Working Girls

“I can’t believe you guys are wearing white.” Lisa said, watching the two climb in the back seat.

“What’s wrong with wearing white?” Zoey asked, glancing down at her white pants and over to Paige, her older sister, wearing a shirt of the same color.

“Duh...” Lisa laughed. “It’s Labor Day.”

She pulled out into traffic and started off towards the mall.

“Oh come on Lisa, there’s nothing wrong with wearing white.” Paige said. “Besides you’re not supposed to wear white after Labor Day, not on it.”

Erika, sitting in the passenger seat spoke for the first time. “Oh come on guys, you two haven’t heard the story. It’s much worse to wear white on Labor Day than just after it.”

“What story?” Zoey asked, her innocent young face scrunched in what appeared to be genuine concern.

Lisa smiled and pulled onto the highway. “You know what they say, wearing white after Labor Day is wrong, but you probably don’t know why they say it’s wrong.”

She paused, looking over her shoulder at the sisters, separated by a year but each having strikingly different features. Where Zoey was young and cute, Paige looked to be college age, even though she still had another year in high school. Needless to say, the girl was mature and drew some stares, but everyone knew how wholesome and proper the sisters were. Messing with their heads was going to be easy, Lisa thought, grinning snidely.

“White is symbolic of purity but if a pure girl should wear it after Labor Day, well then she’s showing how impure she is. It’s a common belief.”

“Yeah” Erika said, playing along with the joke against the sisters. “You know those skanky girls at school, the ones the football team passes around like an old ball. Well, how do you think they got that way?”

Zoey really looked worried now, her blue eyes wide and staring down at her lap, the white pants really beginning to bother her. Paige looked from her sister to the two friends in the front seats. “Really not funny guys. I mean come on, you expect us to believe that wearing white after Labor Day turns girls slutty?”

“Fine, but I wouldn’t be taking it so lightly if I were you.” Lisa commented. “Besides, like we said wearing white on Labor Day is much worse.”

“What happens to girls that wear white today?” Zoey asked, her eyes concerned and her body tingling with nerves.

“It all depends on the girl.” Erika said, covering her smile by looking out the passenger window.

Lisa smiled as well, really loving how gullible these two were. “Well,” she spoke up, turning off on a side road near the mall. “The more pure and innocent the girl, the more of a whore she becomes.”

“Stop it guys.” Paige said, fumbling nervously with the edge of her white blouse.

“No really,” Erika spoke up. “A girl like Zoey here has plenty to worry about. She’s an honor roll student, attends church every week, she even does work for that habitat group. She really should know what might happen because she’s wearing white on Labor Day.”

Zoey was near panic as her entire body felt flushed. Was she really going to become a whore? She fidgeted in her seat as the mall loomed closer.

“Yeah, and Paige you aren’t much better. Didn’t you say you were waiting for marriage to... well you know?” Lisa asked.

“Stop it guys, this really isn’t funny.” Paige said, feeling a little wet in a certain spot she normally managed to keep under control.

“Fine then, but when you two are complete and unrelenting whores, offering your bodies to anyone who will take them, don’t say we didn’t warn you.” Lisa said, pulling into a parking spot.

The four girls left the car and began walking the short distance across the hot sunny mall parking lot, Paige and Zoey lagging behind the other two.

“Don’t worry Zoey, you aren’t going to be a whore.” Paige said, quietly, placing a hand on her sister’s shoulder.

“But I feel strange already.” Zoey said, just positive she was losing her morals with every step she took.

“Don’t let them get to you.” Paige answered, trying to ignore her own thoughts. For some reason Lisa had an incredible knack for getting into your head, making you believe whatever she said. She was famous for her tall tales and this was just another bit of entertainment for her.

Shaking her head, the images of stopping a random guy and sucking his cock floating out of her mind, Paige told herself she wasn’t going to give Lisa the satisfaction of seeing her bothered by this. It was the whole point. Just ignore it, and the girl wouldn’t repeat this in the future. It was only too bad her sister came along for this shopping trip. Poor Zoey was younger and much more impressionable.

Entering the cool air of the mall, the girls began their day, Lisa and Erika finally letting tales of Labor Day whores leave their minds and instead focusing on having fun and buying clothes.

For Paige, the problem seemed to be difficult to let go of. Why was she having such a hard time with this, the girl questioned herself, her mouth opening slightly as she thought of the word ‘hard’.

Zoey was even worse off. Every male that passed by seemed to be staring at her. She didn’t necessarily see them turning their heads, but she could clearly feel their eyes. They soaked in her innocence, her cute little face, young and pale, her blonde hair, long and silky, her body maturing and curvy in just the right places. The girl couldn’t breathe easily when any more than two men passed close to her.

Get a grip, Zoey told herself. You’re strong and can ignore these feelings. She tried, more and more, but the images in her head kept becoming even more graphic. A girl like her would make an incredible whore, she thought, shaking her head, hoping to knock the thoughts away.

The girls sat outside a small coffee shop two hours after arriving, Lisa and Erika already holding bags of clothes and really having a good time. They gabbed away across the table from the sisters, completely oblivious to how much stress the two were under.

Paige visibly shook with the tremors she was suppressing between her legs. She felt like she was dripping wet, wanting a man, any man to just throw her down and fuck her brains out. She’d given up trying to stop her imagination, now she just wanted to keep from moaning every time a boy looked her direction.

Zoey sat there, eyes slightly glazed, staring off into the distance, watching several boys and older men. She licked her lips, shaking her one leg crossed over the other, and wondered what their cocks looked like. Were they all big and hard, could she make them that way? How much sticky seed could they spray all over her, could they literally cover her petite body in semen? She’d been trying to ignore her hard little nipples for over twenty minutes, barely speaking a word and the sensations weren’t getting any easier to deal with.

“What’s up with you two?” Lisa said, suddenly noticing the dazed expressions Paige and her sister shared.

“Nothing, we’re fuc- I mean fine.” Paige answered rather bluntly, looking down at the table.

“Oh my god,” Erika said smiling. “You two are still thinking about the wearing white comment aren’t you?”

“No, not at all.” Zoey said, and deep down she knew she spoke the truth. Wearing white was the last thing on the girl’s mind. She was more interested in seeing how many men might want to bang a girl young enough to be their daughter.

“You are, aren’t you?” Lisa said. “You two really should have listened when we tried to warn you. We can’t help it you both chose to wear white out in public on Labor Day. I mean you’re lucky you haven’t already sunk into some depraved horny stupor, letting guys take turns stuffing their meat in your holes.”

Lisa laughed and looked over at Erika. She knew the sisters were fun to play jokes on, but this was the best yet. She couldn’t believe how she’d gotten to them.

“Shut up, okay, just leave us alone.” Paige said, feeling like she was about to cum right there in her chair if Lisa said one more thing. “Look why don’t we just split up. You two do your shopping, we’ll do ours and meet back by the doors in a few hours.”

“Okay fine, you’re not being a good sport though.” Erika said, frowning a little.

“No, let them do what they need to.” Lisa said. “After all, they have a lot of whoring to get down to. We’ll see you by the doors in a few.”

As Lisa and Erika stood, grabbed their bags and walked off, Paige looked down at the table and tried to steady herself. For some reason every comment Lisa had made seemed to only make things worse. Why was she thinking this way, what was wrong with her? She looked over at Zoey, who for much of the conversation had seemed distracted by some guys ordering burgers at the nearby fast food place.

“You ready to get back to shopping?” Paige asked.

Zoey stared at the men standing in line, completely ignoring her sister. They had such nice muscles, the girl thought, big beefy frames that she could just imagine sweeping her off her feet and into their arms. She’d rather be somewhere else, the cute young blonde thought. She’d rather be on her back with any one of them slamming some meat into her.

“Zoey, hello are you there?” Paige asked, shaking her head again, to clear the sexual cobwebs that continually persisted on filling her mind.

“Huh? Oh yeah, okay.” Zoey said, and both girls stood to try and shop their way back into normalcy.

“Hey sis, how’s this top look on me?” Zoey asked, snapping Paige back from her fantasy of the moment.

Looking at her little sister, Paige tried to find the right words to describe how unlike Zoey the top actually looked. Not only was it incredibly skimpy, almost showing more boob than it hid, but it was bright red and looked like something a streetwalker would wear. Not just that bothered Paige, it was also the rather slutty way Zoey arched her back, showing off the lack of a bra and emphasizing her pointy teenage nipples. She’d honestly never seen the pure and innocent Zoey look so, well whorish.

“How do I look?” Zoey asked, prancing around and posing, bending over and tossing her blonde hair forward, even puckering her lips a little.

“You kind of look like a whore.” Paige said, speaking without thinking.

“Really?” Zoey said, looking in a store mirror.

The young girl squinted her eyes, studying her curvy form and giving her perky rack a hardy shake. Did the top really make her look like a whore? For some reason the term didn’t bother her so much as her white pants did. That’s what made her look like a whore, she thought, smiling.

“Oh I know what I need, I need a skirt to go with this, that’ll help.” Zoey said, skipping off to another section across the store.

Yeah, Paige thought, that’ll help all right, it’ll help get her sister’s pussy stuffed. Just the thought of pussy made Paige cringe. She’d been barely holding on, trying unsuccessfully to only think about shopping. But the problem was, on a day like this with so many sales and schools closed, every store they’d tried had plenty of guys shopping too. And guys had cocks, Paige thought, and naturally guys wanted to shove those cocks in girls. It made sense, the girl told herself, absentmindedly perusing the same tops her little sister had been.

She couldn’t believe she was thinking the way she’d been for the past few hours, Paige told herself. This wasn’t the way a proper young virgin thought. This was downright whore-like of her. Maybe it was true, she wondered, maybe Lisa was right in warning her. She could really see herself as a whore.

Zoey paraded out of the changing room proudly, wearing her new pleated mini-skirt high enough to show most of her thighs but leaving plenty of bare midriff should any guy be watching.

She checked herself out in the mirror, really posing like a slut. She loved bending over and seeing how much of her panties could be seen as she thrust her young tits out and watched them wobble slightly in her top. This was great, the girl told herself, it really went well with the top and nobody would think she was a whore any more since she wasn’t wearing white.

Paige looked around, wondering where Zoey had gotten to. She was old enough to take care of herself the girl thought, but she was still her little sister, and sisters should stick together.

The problem was, every time Paige looked around she noticed a new man to ogle. There were some real nice ones in this store. The older man who stood behind the register was probably her father’s age. But all Paige could wonder as she caught his eye, was how experienced he was at fucking. He could probably fuck her all night, she thought, feeling that warmth spread in her cunt.

Sashaying towards the man, her new green top barely containing her monstrous tits, Paige batted her eyes and grinned, attempting to really show him what a flirt she could be. This is how whores acted, she told herself, caring surprisingly little for that realization.

“Hi there.”

The man looked up from the register, his eyes subtly widening as his stare fell right into the teenage vixen who’d approached him.

“errr... Hi, can I help you with anything miss?”

Paige forgot all about Zoey and raised one hand up to play with her open neckline. She leaned forward so the man could almost see her nipples but at the very least got an expansive view of her full assets. Looking right down at his crotch, the girl licked her lips again and really acted out her latest fantasy.

“I’m sure a big strong man like you could help me with a lot of things, couldn’t you?”

The man behind the register stuttered and darted his eyes around the store. Luckily his boss wasn’t watching and the only other people within sight were a few older women and some teenage boys. Looking back to Paige, he tried lowering his voice.

“Listen, I’m not sure you should be acting this way. For one thing you’re probably in high school right?”

Paige nodded and stuck a finger in her mouth, smiling and really showing how submissive she could be.

“Well that means you’re too young for me to be interested. You also are kind of dressed rather provocatively. People could get the wrong impression about a young lady dressed like you. They could think you’re... well, they could think... you know...”

“That I’m a whore?” Paige asked, cocking her hip out and stepping back to let the man appreciate her entire form.

“Well... yeah.” The man said.

Paige looked around and noticed they were alone. Turning to the man, she read his name tag, Warren.

“Well Warren, maybe I am a whore, would that surprise you? Maybe I’m nothing but a teenage whore looking for a good time.”

For some reason the words just seemed to be flowing right out of her and with every syllable, Paige felt the pressure growing. She had to relieve her growing needs, it was far too urgent to care about whether she was or wasn’t becoming a whore. Who cared, as long as someone gave her what she needed.

Warren looked from side to side, a small trickle of sweat forming at his brow. “Um... are you serious?” He asked.

Paige smiled and looked coyly at her feet. Looking up, the girl put on her best pouty expression. “What’s the matter, worried I’m too young?”

Elsewhere in the store, Zoey was already getting started with her new life as a whore. The girl had sauntered around long enough to catch quite a few male stares. In fact she’d actually been unable to decide which one she wanted to fuck the most for almost ten minutes. She smiled at each one, young and old, really giving them a show of revealing most of her innocent little girl body all dressed up for a fun day of whoring. It was fun, she thought, watching how shy some of them became when she really let them know what she wanted. The older ones were the best, ones with clear daddy fantasies, most likely wanting to rip her clothes off and screw her brains out. She’d tossed her silky blonde hair back behind her shoulders, smiling innocently at each one, teasing them mercilessly before finally stalking off towards another man, letting the first watch her tight teenage ass sway in her little skirt.

Of course all the teasing was fun, but what was really fun was bending over in the changing room and letting every last one of the men have a crack at stuffing his cock deep inside her virgin womb. Virgin, Zoey thought, nearly laughing out loud, whores weren’t virgins. What a silly idea that was. She held her breath and let out a low moan as yet another man plowed into her young pussy and sent endless amounts of semen deep inside her belly. She’d lost count of how many men had taken a shot at her cunt after the fifth man. All she knew was fucking was so much more fun when they paid you for it.

“Oh shit honey, you’re such a sweet young thing.” A new man said, entering the changing room.

He looked at the teenage girl already braced against the back wall, her skirt lifted and streams of fresh cum flowing down each of her creamy young thighs. In many ways, the girl looked like his own daughter, he thought. It was just so damn perverse, he thought, unzipping his pants.

“Hey, don’t forget to pay me.” Zoey said, turning to the man and grinning like the little slut she now was.

“um... of course, you got it. Hey maybe you know my daughter Erika, she goes to the local high school.” The man said, taking out his wallet.

Zoey smiled with pride. There was only one girl in school named Erika and boy would she be surprised when they met to leave the mall in the next hour. “Yep, I know her, she’s a grade ahead of me.”

Oh wow, the man thought, she’s actually younger than my daughter. He couldn’t believe he was getting to tap a cute young girl like this.

Not five minutes after settling on a payment, Zoey could be heard moaning and letting out gasps of pleasure as the man sank his cock all the way inside her tight young cunt.

“Oh yes, oh fuck me mister, fuck me like a dog. Come on you know what a little whore like me needs.” Zoey cried out, her fists clenched and her back arched, letting the man reach around and feel up her soft titties as he humped her hard and dirty against the changing room wall.

Normally some of the noise and activity of the changing room would be heard and looked into by a store employee. Of course that would have been the case if the only store employee in that area wasn’t currently getting a blow job from Zoey’s big sister Paige.

“Oh Warren, now this, mmmmpphh, this is what I call a tasty treat.” Paige said, diving down on the man’s thick cock, shoving it deep into the back of her throat. She couldn’t believe she was doing this. One part of her mind said it wasn’t like her. But clearly it was like her, at least now that she was a whore. Being a whore was fun.

She’d been smart after all, Paige thought sliding her tongue along the man’s shaft and licking every little ridge. She’d been smart and gotten the money up front. Ten bucks was ten bucks, she realized. Sucking a man like Warren was the least she could offer. In fact, she thought slowing down her blow job, it clearly wasn’t enough.

Popping her lips off Warren’s cock, the girl smacked her mouth a few times, enjoying the taste and then quickly got to her feet.

Warren suddenly opened his eyes. He’d been letting the cute teenager suck him off behind the register for only ten minutes when she suddenly stopped. That wasn’t good, he thought, looking down at his bobbing erection, larger than his own wife had ever gotten him.

“What’s wrong baby?” He asked, nearly whining.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not finished with you. I just think you really need something more than a blow job. After all you’ve been so helpful initiating me into my new life as a whore. I bet you’d really like to slide that cock right at home in my wet little cunt, wouldn’t you.”

Warren nodded eagerly, for once looking like a little kid next to the teenage whore.

“Well then, I won’t be needing these.” Paige said, reaching down and sliding her panties down each leg. As she removed them, the girl looked up at the man and held a serious expression for just a moment. “Twenty bucks, ten more if you want to cum inside me.”

Warren stared at the girl, his heart beating loudly and if at all possible, his cock growing even more.

“Sound fair?”

“Yeah, thirty bucks then.” Warren said, knowing he had a gigantic load all saved up and ready to blast this girl’s cunt full.

“Okay, get to it then.” Paige said, turning and leaning forward over the counter.

Back in the changing rooms, young Zoey had just accepted a thick juicy offering from yet another nameless man. With every man that entered and fucked into her young and no longer pure body, the girl grew more and more content. Being a whore was the absolute best. She couldn’t even count how much money she’d earned, more than enough to pay for the day’s shopping expenses.

As a new boy, a younger one closer to high school age entered the small room and began undressing, Zoey wondered whether any of the guys at church might like to fuck her. She’d always been nice to them, but never considered offering her body for their amusement. That was certainly a giving thing to do, she thought, accepting more money and letting the new guy spend a minute or two playing with her tits. Guys just loved her tits, Zoey thought smiling as he pinched her nipples roughly and squished the little orbs tightly in his fists.

Oh well, she thought, being a whore meant the customer was always right, and if that went well, she’d always be very happy. Soon enough the boy would lose interest in playing with her tits. Then she’d be riding him like a horse or hunched over taking it like a dog. Whatever it took to get that thick cock of his plugging away at her, she’d do it all. Whores always did it all.

Paige barely managed to control her screams, biting down on her fist as she braced herself over the counter and let Warren screw her brains out. Being fucked was so much better than waiting for marriage. Who cared about marriage when a cock was always nearby waiting to be used? She sure didn’t, Paige thought, whores never did.

“Oh yes, Ohhh ummm...” Paige gasped, feeling the man speed up his thrusts.

“Oh shit, you’re such a fucking slut, you teenage cunt.” Warren snapped, really being rough with the girl.

“Ohh ohh, I’m not just a slut, ohhh... I’m a whore.” Paige grunted as the man seized up inside her and flooded her tight cunt with cream.

A half hour later, Lisa and Erika looked up to see the sisters staggering towards the doors. Each girl opened their mouth in shock, not really believing what Paige and Zoey were wearing.

“Hey guys, sorry we’re just a little late.” Paige said, smiling sweetly.

Lisa looked at the way the two sisters were dressed, much different from before, actually looking quite close to indecent. “Um... well I guess you two really embraced being whores huh?” She said, half-jokingly.

“Sure did, I’m not sure who’s the better whore, but us sisters really got to stick together.” Paige said, glaring right at Lisa.

Erika hadn’t fully closed her mouth and even as the four started walking across the lot towards the car, she never took her eyes off the clothing they wore so loosely. In fact she might have never spoken again except for in response to what Zoey told her by the car.

“Oh Erika, before I forget, your father said Hi.”

“My father, what are you talking about?”

“Never mind, just let him know Zoey sends her best.”

Lisa started the car up, knowing that the sisters were messing with her. It was clear they’d spent the time alone in the mall plotting and planning this twist of her own joke against her. And Lisa never gave in to jokes. In fact she always twisted them right back.

Erika stared back at the two in the back seat, her expression one of mixed shock and confusion. What had her dad been doing talking to Zoey? This was just too weird.

“You keep staring at us, we might have to charge you.” Paige said, grinning openly.

“Er... what?” Erika asked.

“You know, charge you, we are whores after all.” Zoey said, nudging her sister.

Lisa decided enough was enough as she turned onto the highway. “You know guys, what I said about Labor Day may have been all in fun, but girls who look the way you look and talk the way you’re talking always end up pregnant little sluts.”

Paige smiled and looked over at her sister. “Oh goody, something to look forward to.” Zoey smiled and shifted in her seat, already thoughts of being a knocked up teenager entering her mind.

“Whatever” Lisa said. “At least you both aren’t wearing white any more.”

At that Zoey smiled even more and placed her hands on her swollen abdomen. “But we are, at least on the inside.”

Lisa nearly swerved the car off the road as the comment sunk in. Damn, she thought, what a couple of whores.

The End