The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kurs Uv Da Ware-Bimbo

by J. Darksong

* * *

Caught up in Brad Pitt’s predicament, trying to maneuver past a host of bloodthirsty zombies, Dr. Rebecca Dahl nearly jumped through the roof as her doorbell rang. Blushing in embarrassment, she paused World War Z and walked to her front door, grumbling slightly at the interruption. The doorbell rang again, and then a third time in the time it took her to cross the room. “Alright, alright,” she groused loudly. “Keep your shirt on! I’ll be there in a second!“

Whoever this is, it better be a damned emergency, she grumbled to herself, fumbling with the latch. If one more practical joker shows up asking for Halloween candy three weeks early again, I just me lose it!

Opening the door, she found herself staring not at a costumed youngster holding a empty sack but an old colleague from her days from medical school. Dr, Candice Hamilton stood in her doorway, looking as if a bunch of cats had dragged her here. Her deep mahogany brown hair , normally pinned back in a severe bun, was scattered wildly about her head, her familiar black horn rimmed glasses askew on her face, framing eyes that looked wild and slightly deranged. Her tasteful blue pantsuit hung on her oddly, as if she’d recently lost weight, and not in a healthy way. Her hands twisted fitfully at the edge of her jacket, as if she wasn’t aware of what they were doing. She stared at Rebecca, and the glazed look lifted slightly, replaced by a look of... desperate hope?

“Becky? Please... can I... can I come in? Please?” she asked timidly. “I have... you... you’re my only hope.”

“It’s Rebecca,” the black raised doctor replied with a sigh, pushing the door open, and stepping aside to let her in. “Come on in, Candice. Have a seat and tell me what this is all about. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but you look terrible! Did something happen?“

Sitting down on the comfortable couch, she glanced up at the question. “Something... happen?” She giggled slightly, a high pitched squeaking sound, abruptly cut off, as the timid girl clamped both hands over her mouth. Swallowing, she nodded. “Y-yeah. Something.” She took a deep breath. “Becky... I’m sorry to show up like this out of the blue... but I... I have nowhere else to turn! Please, you have to help me!”

“It’s Rebecca,” she scowled, holding up a hand in protest. “Slow down. Start from the beginning. What is the matter? What happened to you? And why do you need my help?“

Candice said nothing for a long moment, merely staring down at her hands, which continued to pull and twist at the fringe of her jacket. “You’re an infectious disease specialist, right? Have you ever heard the term... lycanthrope?“

Rebecca scowled. “Lycanthrope? You mean, like in werewolves or something?”

Candice nodded. “Yeah. Only... it’s not just wolves. A were could be, um... anything... like, um... bears... or tigers... or... even...” she swallowed deeply, still avoiding Rebecca’s eyes, “...people?”

Rebecca stared at her for a long moment... then burst into laughter. “Ahhh... hahaha... oh dear. I see. It’s the middle of October, and you think you’ve been bitten by a werewolf!” She laughed again, shaking her head. “Oh, oh, Candice. You know, in medical school we all thought you were wrapped a little too tightly. Hamilton the Mighty, with the perfect 4.0 GPA, always so perfect and poised, with never so much as a hair out of place,” her smile faded slightly. “And always lording it over the rest of us just how perfect you are. And now, you’ve finally cracked under the strain. Pity. Looks like my biggest rival from college has gone batshit crazy.”

“NO! Please!” Rebecca said anxiously, rising to her feet. “You have to believe me! I’m not crazy!” She swallowed, forcing her hands into fists to stop them from moving around. “At least, not yet. What’s happening to me, Becky—”

“That’s REBECCA, dammit!” Rebecca snarled. “How many times do I have to remind you?”

“I know! I’m sorry!” Candice whined pitifully. “I know your name but... but... IT won’t let me say it right. God... it’s getting harder and harder by the second. Please... I don’t have much time!” Reaching into her pockets, she withdrew two small glass vials, and handed it to her colleague.

“Jesus! What the hell... is this your blood?!?” she exclaimed, staring at the twin vials of red fluid.

“Yes! One from before, and one... after. Please! You have to help me find a cure! I... I don’t know how much longer I can hold it back. If it happens again... I think it might be permanent!”

Rebecca took a long moment to stare at the tall willowy brunette. She was clearly agitated, and genuinely desperate. And, considering the fact that she was herself a doctor, a cardiovascular specialist of no small repute, it begged the question of why, out of all the people she knew, she’d come to her door in the middle of the night. Probably crazier than a bag of cats, she mused, sighing aloud, but at least I can hear her out before I toss her out on her ear.

“Okay, Candice. I’ll help you,” she said after a moment. “Now tell me what happened. Start at the beginning, okay?”

“Okay,” Candice replied, sitting back down, visibly relaxing. “I know how crazy this is going to sound. It happened to me, and I still have trouble believing it myself! But... well, it happened just last month. A young woman was brought into the ER, massive trauma to the chest and lower abdomen.” Her voice was calm and professional now, the voice of a doctor, Rebecca noted. “Blonde, in her mid-thirties, deep California tan, body of a hooker. She was brought in with multiple fractures, lacerations and contusions, and suspected internal bleeding, but even with all the damage, she looked a porn star.” She sighed. “Car accident. Turned out the silly bimbo had walked out into the middle of the street, crossing against the light. Multiple broken bones, lung was punctured... it was a miracle she was still alive.

“I was on duty for trauma that night. My team and I rushed to save her, trying to get her stabilized enough to prep her for exploratory surgery, to fix the lung and any other bleeds there might be.” She sighed softly. “The patient, however, wasn’t making things easy for us. She was semi-conscious the whole time, and she kept... she...” Candice started to shudder slightly, her fingers twitching. “She kept fighting us... trying to... touch herself.” She swallowed again. “In... ‘intimate’ places.”

Rebecca stared at her, uncomprehending, so Candice spelled it out in plain English. “She was trying to reach her p-pussy. Battered, bruised, and broken, bleeding internally, barely able to breath, and she was trying her damnedest to get her hands between her legs and bring herself off!”

“What? Are you kidding me? That’s insane!”

“Yeah, that’s what I thought too, at the time,” Candice murmured. “And all the while she just kept mumbling ‘Ohhh... so horny, need to cum, need to cum’. I couldn’t work on her properly with her fidgeting around that way, so I asked the nurses to restrain her. And the bimbo fought back, trying with all her strength to keep us from pinning down her hands. And let me tell you, this girl had to be five-eight, maybe five-nine, one hundred and twenty pounds if that... but she had the strength of an Olympic bodybuilder! Two nurses struggled with her left hand, while the other nurse and myself tried to pin the right. Given what had happened, and the way she was fighting us, I was sure she’d overdosed on PCP or something... at the time.” She sighed again, looking down at her feet. “Long story-short, in all the struggling, I was too close to her and... well.... she bit me.”

“Bit you?” Rebecca asked, eyebrow raised. “Where?”

“On my arm,” Candice replied, sliding off her jacket. A small angry red bite mark showed clearly against her pale milk white skin. “It stung quite a bit at the time, and with all the AIDS scares and other STDs that can be transmitted... well, I was more than a little concerned. We got the woman restrained and sedated, and another doctor took over while I got my arm looked at. They ran all the usual tests, and everything came up negative. I was fine,” she said bitterly. “I’d dodged a bullet, or so I’d thought. And anyway, I was more concerned about what was happening with my patient to be that worried.” She paused for such a long time that Rebecca had to prompt her.

“Well? What happened with the patient? Did she make it or not?”

“She died on the operating room table,” Candice replied woodenly. “We did everything we could, but her injuries were just too severe. I scheduled her for a standard autopsy, not really expecting to find anything about the cause of death—that was obvious. But I wanted to know if she was on anything, if she’d been drugged as I’d believed. They sent her down to the morgue with all the usual paperwork. Everything was standard operating procedure. By the book, Bec—er... sorry. There was no time when her body was left unattended from the point of death until she was stored in the vault downstairs.” She turned to face Rebecca then, looking her straight in the eyes. “And yet, when her body was pulled from the freezer several hours later, it was the body of a completely different woman.”

“Okay. Okay. Wait a minute. This is starting to sound like a really bad novel or movie of the week,” Rebecca grumbled. “Are you trying to say she... what? Transformed after her death? You said she was a hot looking blonde woman, not a werewolf... so what did she transform into?“

“No, not a werewolf,” Candice said, eyes closed. “A were-bimbo. The hot bottle-blonde with the humongous rack was her transformation. When she died, she turned back into her original self—a forty-nine year old redhead with a short pixie cut, freckles, and regular sized C-cup boobs. And before you scoff, yes, I am sure that no one switched the bodies. She was dead from the exact same injures as the Jane Doe I’d worked on in trauma, the one that had bitten me hours earlier. No one in the hospital was able to explain it... but despite two doctors, and five nurses giving the same description of the patient, it was written up as a mere discrepancy in description, nothing more. But... that’s not the problem. The problem was what happened to me in the next couple of days.

“I started getting... really horny,” she said with a shudder. Her hands twitched again, and she forced them into her jacket pockets. “That night I had a really really erotic dream. I dreamed that I was... well... beautiful.” She smiled sadly. “I know how people see me. I’m thin as a rail, mousy brown hair, bad eyes with thick glasses... and no real boobs to speak of, if you can even call these A-cup mosquito bites boobs.” She shrugged. “It didn’t matter to me. I wasn’t really interested in sex. I’d lost my virginity in college during my Freshman year to a guy who was less than gentle or knowledgeable. The experience wasn’t exactly pleasant for either of us. Basically sex has never been a real priority with me, and when the need arose, well... my current ‘boyfriend’ gets the job done better than any man I’ve even known even if he does run on batteries. After that night in the trauma, though, ‘Jeffrey’ wasn’t enough for me anymore.”

Rebecca actually found herself blushing. Whether she was trying to or not, the brunette’s story was starting to get to her. She, too, wasn’t exactly fighting off the men with a stick. The raven haired researcher was likewise very thin, with no real curves to her, and very pale, though not as milky white as Candice. She also had better eyesight, not needing to wear the thick owl glasses the brunette sported. Her breasts, however, were also A’s, and although she was comfortable in her body, she harbored a secret resentment and jealousy over her more well-endowed sisters. Despite her dislike of Candice, she found herself sympathizing with her somewhat.

Damn. Who knew I had more in common with Brainiac Hamilton than just where we studied?

“As the days went on, my dreams got more and more... risqué. More erotic. And a lot clearer. In my dreams, I had the body of a bimbo slut—long blonde hair, blue eyes, huge E sized boobs, soft clear peach colored skin, and more curves than a roller coaster. I just oozed sex appeal. Every man that saw me wanted me... and several of the women too.” She giggled. “It was really cool. And I was... like... yanno, just so, so, horny... I was theirs for the taking.” She sighed, closing her eyes. “And, ohhhh... how I was taken! There was this guy, named James, and he was, like, this professional body builder or something—”

“Um... uh, Candice?”

“And he had these arms... ohhhh fuck... they were like tree trunks.” She giggled again. “And that wasn’t ALL that was built like a tree. Talk about sporting wood!”

“Candice!”

“Oh! And then there was this other guy, a black dude name Jonathan,” she said with a soft dreamy smile. “And you know what they say about black guys... once you go black, you never go back—”

“CANDICE! MOTHER OF GOD!” Rebecca yelled, shaking her out of her reverie. With a start, Candice’s eyes shot open, and jerked her hand out of the waistband of her pants where it had slipped. Horror etched in her face, she hastily apologized, zipping her pants back up, clenching her hands into fists before ramming them back into her pockets.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry. But... but,. that’s what I’m talking about! It keeps happening, more and more now! And I’m not even aware of it like I used to be. It’s... getting worse. I’m changing, Becky... Reb... Re... BECKY! Fuck! I can’t even say your name! And I said FUCK didn’t I? Shit... I never used to say that word before! I grew up in a religious family, and I never fucking said that word, ever!” She shook her head. She was starting to lose it, big time. Then, eyes widened, she realized the date. “FUCK! Becky! What day is it? What’s the date?”

Thrown off a bit by the seemingly random question, Rebecca thought for a moment. “Uh, um, I dunno... Saturday, the nineteenth? Why?”

“Oh God... I am so fucked...” Candice murmured softly. She stood up. “I... better go. It’s too late. I have to leave now.”

“Huh? Wait a second!” Rebecca protested, moving to block the door. “You can’t just up and leave like this after all of that? You have to finish explaining what happened?”

Candice just shook her head. “It doesn’t matter anyway. I thought I had more time...” She sighed. “Those dreams? Having sex with random men... and women? About a week ago, I had a really vivid dream of having a three way with two guys and a girl at this seedy motel. It was really... really graphic. And depraved. And until then, the best sexual experience of my life. Except... it wasn’t a dream! I went to bed in my own house, but woke up the next day IN THAT SEEDY MOTEL! The people were gone, having left hours earlier, and I had no idea how I’d gotten there! I mean, I couldn’t have just sleepwalked thirty miles to some motel I’d never been to before, right?”

She shuddered, wincing slightly. “And... and I knew then that the dreams were real. That I was changing at night... turning into someone else... a blonde bimbo only after sex and who didn’t care where she got it from! As crazy as it sounded, I knew it was true. And it had all started with that girl from the trauma unit! She’d bitten me... and now I was turning into a bimbo like her!” She looked up at Candice, tears in her eyes. “I know you think I’m crazy, Re-Re-Re-Becky... dammit! I know... I told several of my colleagues at the hospital. No one believed me. I finally persuaded an old friend to draw some blood and do some tests, and he did... but he didn’t find anything. Even AFTER seeing me change!“

That got Rebecca’s attention. “What did you say? He SAW you change?”

She nodded, shuddering again. A small sad smile crept across her face. “Yeah. He was a Doubting Thomas like you. I tried to tell him... pleaded with him... but he didn’t believe me. But, ever the scientists, he proposed to test my theory. He stayed the night at my house, and set up a video camera to watch me sleep.” She smiled wider. “He caught the whole thing, Becky. Saw me change. Saw my dowdy old body shimmer and melt away, and become that sexy dream-body of my... well, dreams.” She giggled again, sighing. “You know that really really oooollllllddd TV show, The Incredible Hulk? Not the cartoon, the live action one with Bill Bixby? It was kinda like that... ’cept I didn’t get all big and green... I got big and blonde and beautiful.” She giggled again. “Becky? Don’t make me horny. You’ll really like me when I’m... horny!“

“It’s Rebecca,” she commented drily. “And he recorded it? You actually have proof of this?”

Candice nodded. “Yeppers! Of course, I wasn’t so much concerned about all that at the time! I was more concerned about the fact that I had a man in my house! And a man with a fully funt... funk..” She blinked, frowning. “A fully fuckable cock!” she finished with a smile.“He was kinda freaked out a little at first... but a nice blowjob calmed him down.“

Her strange choice of words finally registered to Rebecca, who frowned. “Candice? What the hell? What’s gotten into you all of a sudden?”

“Huh? Into me?” She frowned slightly. “Ummm... nothing right now. But hopefully, later that will change.” She giggled again. and as she did, Rebecca saw to her horror a visible lightening of the girl’s hair. It was still brown, but with obvious blonde highlights. Behind her thick glasses, her usually brown eyes showed a brilliant blue.

Oh my god! Rebecca thought wildly, taking a step or two back. It’s true. She IS changing! She really is a werebimbo! As she stared in awe, the woman before her continued to change. Her blouse stretched, the fabric pulling, and actually splitting, as her bust continued to grow. Likewise, her pants, not completely zipped up from her previous ministrations, slid down her legs as her hips widened and flared, giving her an hourglass figure.

“Candice! My god! Are you okay? Are you still in there?“she asked.

“Candice?” she replied with a frown. “Ugh. Icky! That’s a boring old dowdy name. My name is Candy” she replied with a giggle. “’Cause I’m sweet as Candy. Hey! That rhymes!“

Ugh. And there goes her IQ as well, Rebecca thought dimly. “Candice—“

“The name’s Candy,” the bimbo cut in sharply. Rebecca sighed rolling her eyes.

“Okay, Candy. Try and focus for me a minute, okay? You were telling me about your friend... um... Thomas? The one who saw you change before? Remember?”

“Tommy? Oh yeah, I definitely remember him!” Candy replied, as her hair, almost completely blonde now, lengthened, going halfway down her back. “His cock was really yummy. He had this weird little kink to it, yanno? Like it was naturally curved, like a banana? Ummm... bananas... they are yummy too. And they fit nicely in your snatch! But, um, only if you leave the peel on. Once you unwrap ’em, they get way too squishy down there! Oh, but carrots work really good too! And doctors say carrots are good for your eyes!” She giggled. “And I outta know, ’cause, like I’m TOTALLY a doctor!”

“With the brain capacity of a vegetable,” Rebecca murmured. “CANDY! Focus, dammit! Remember why you came here!”

Candy blinked, and for a moment, Rebecca thought she saw a bit of the old Candice behind the wide vapid blue eyes. “Why... oh, right. Yeah... I came here to you, ’cause I thought you could help me find a cure. That’s why I asked about the date. It’s a full moon tonight, and I, like, change with the full moon. Or when I’m horny. Or, if it’s the full moon AND I’m horny... which is all the time anyway!” She grinned as the last bit of clothing tore away, and fell off, leaving her completely naked aside from a thin pair of red silk panties. “Oh, and I also came here,” she cooed, taking a step towards Rebecca, who shied away, like a deer caught in a pair of headlights, “’cause if I DID change and went all bimbo-y, you, like, wouldn’t fall under my erotic spell.” Candy smiled, a devilish knowing smile. “Because you hate me. Isn’t that right, Becky?”

“Ummmm...” the raven haired researcher managed, her mouth feeling dry and cottony. Why she was being affected this way, she had no idea. Despite the rumors that had circulated about her all though school, she wasn’t even remotely gay. She’d never felt an inkling of sexual attraction towards another woman. Until now, that is, as the sight of the walking, talking, blonde-haired vision of pure sexual desire stalked its way up to her.

“The old Candice,” Candy purred, wrapping her arms around an unresisting Rebecca, “she thought that you would fight this... that you wouldn’t let me do all the naughty sexually perverted things I want to do to you right now.” Soft, smooth, knowing hands slid up and down Rebecca’s body, touching her just where she most loved it, just where she most needed to be touched, to turn her into a standing pile of Jell-o. She was topless before she even realized what had happened, and seemingly an instant later, completely nude. A soft touch, a rub along her very wet slit, and her knees went weak.

“But you don’t want to fight me, do you, Becky?” Candy whispered hotly, nibbling on her earlobe. Another pass along her slit, grazing her hard and peaking clitty, and her knees buckled completely. Giggling, Candy caught her, holding her up with an inhuman strength, pressing a leg between Becky’s, spreading them wider. “You don’t want to fight at all, do you Becky? In fact, right now, more than anything else, all you want is for me to make you cum, and cum, and cum your cute sexy little brains out... until you’re a dumb sexy slutty little bimbo just like me! Isn’t that right, Becky?”

“Ooooh... gaaawwwddddd yeeesss!” Becky gurgled, shuddering helplessly in Candy’s arms.

“Good girl,” Candy squealed, driving two fingers deep into her pussy, as she bit down hard on the girl’s earlobe, drawing blood just as she came. “We’ll make a real bimbo outta you yet!”

((end))