The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kittens and Tigers

The smells of heaven still filled my head as I woke up Tuesday morning. It looked like it was going to be another beautiful summer day. I put some clothes on and went downstairs for some breakfast. Oatmeal today, Christy and Ashley were in the living room watching TV, again. I was almost done when Jody came down to eat. She was wearing a long white t-shirt that could have been a night gown.

“You sleep good?” I asked.

“Yea.” She nodded

“Pleasant dreams.” More a statement than question. I could see her nipples poking up into her shirt. When she sat down to eat, those two little points on her shirt were staring right at me.

“yea, bout the same as the one I told you about yesterday, maybe if your lucky I’ll tell you about it.” She said with a smile. She sat up straight in her chair so I could clearly see those two bumps clearly on her shirt. Her eyes never left mine as I stared for all I was worth as she pulled her shirt tight to make them more pronounced.

“You going swimming with us this afternoon?” I asked hopefully.

“No, Joe’s picking me up at noon to go hang out with friends at the mall.” She replied. I could see her eyebrows scrunch together which I knew meant she had a flash of annoyance from thinking about him.

Joe was her boyfriend, he played on the football team at school. They had started going out sometime last year and I knew they weren’t going to be together much longer. Like most of the cool kids at school he had a car, which is part of why I think that Jody was with him. That and cheerleader and football players go together like peanut butter and jelly.

“You going to be home before your parents get here?” I asked. I wanted to know about how long I had with Christy and Ashley.

“I don’t know, but they know I’m going out today, and I’ve got my beeper.” She replied.

“Well have a good time.” I said as I got up and walked into the living room. As I walked by her my hand darted out to pinch her nipple that I could still see clearly poking out her shirt. She slapped my hand away.

“Don’t do that.” She said playfully, I knew she liked it. I sat down on the couch to mindlessly watch what ever the girls had on.

Joe showed up right at noon is his car with the stereo blaring, trying to drowned out the TV in the house. He just honked his horn a few time and Jody went running out of the house and jumped into his car. He tore down the gravel driveway kicking up a cloud of dirt. Stupid jock, I thought.

“What are we going to do today?” I asked as soon as I couldn’t hear the thump of his stereo anymore.

“I’ve been telling Ashley about how you hypnotize me at home, and how it improves my school work. I think she wants you to do her and see what kind of improvement she will get.” Christy said.

“I can do that, Ashley, do you want me to hypnotize you?” I asked her. I’ve been hypnotizing Christy just about everyday now for the last couple of months. You won’t see any improvement until after the first several sessions.”

“Yea, Christy says that it feels good and she always wakes up feeling better. Do you think you can do something about how I sleep through the night? I can’t ever seem to go to sleep at night, and I wake up a lot during the night.”

“Yea I think I can help you fall asleep easier and sleep through the night. I’ll hypnotize you again when you’re ready to go to bed tonight also. I’ll hypnotize you a couple of times today just so you can feel what it’s like and make it easier for you to go under later. Are you ready now?”

“Yea what do I need to do?” she asks.

“We need to turn the TV off so it won’t distract you. You should lie down on the couch and get comfortable.” I told her. Christy turned the TV off while Ashley lay down on the couch. Just then the phone rang in the kitchen. Ashley looked at me and I nodded, she jumped up and answered the phone.

She came back a minute later, “Kevin said his brother is going to drop him off on his was to work, he should be here at about 2:30.” She lay back down on the couch.

“Ok, lets get started, Christy you need to be quite and not disturb Ashley, if you want to watch you can go sit on over there.” I pointed to the lazy boy on the other side of the living room. I could see the excitement in her eyes, she had been wanting me to hypnotize Ashley for the last month. Right after I put the idea in her head from one of our sessions, they weren’t always like the ones in chapter 1. She has been fantasying about tasting Ashley’s honey pot and today looked like it would be the day she would get to fulfill that particular fantasy with my help.

“Ok, Ashley pick a spot on my hand.” I said, putting my hand about 2 feet in the air above her head. “Focus on only that spot.” I slowly brought my hand down till it was about 3 inches from her face then slowly moved my hand past her down chin. “Let your eyes close. Take a deep breath” I counted to 3 in my head. “Now slowly let it out, as you breathe out let your body relax. Now take another deep breath filling you lungs up completely. When you breathe out feel the muscles in your body loosen like a rubber band. One more deep breath, and this time when you breathe out feel yourself relax so much it feels like you’re sinking down into the couch.” I looked over at Christy to see if I was hypnotizing her as well. I had her complete attention, but her eyes were glued to Ashley’s body. She had her left hand under her shirt that I had to guess she was playing with one or her nipples. She was being good and not making any noise. I could see the lust in her eyes. “Ashley I want you to continue to take nice long even breaths, while you’re doing that I want you to focus on your right hand. I want you to imagine a nice warm glow poring into your fingers filling you hand, relaxing all the muscles in your hand. When your hand is full of that nice warm glow I want you to imagine that glow seeping up into your wrist relaxing the ligaments and tendons. Now feel that relaxed feeling traveling slowly up into your forearm. Letting all the muscles in your lower arm relax just like a bunch of rubber bands. Then that warm glow is going to travel into your elbow, and then into your upper arm.” I waited about a minute. “Now your whole right arm should be completely relaxed, loose and limp, just like a rag doll.” I looked back over at Christy and noticed than now she had her right hand down her shorts. She was breathing heavy, but still not making any noise. I had to smile at the sight of her, I don’t think she noticed me watching her. “Now focus on your left hand and fell that same warm comfortable glow pouring into your fingers.” I did the same for her left arm. Then the right leg followed by the left leg. I could tell she was in a moderate hypnotic state and I hadn’t even done her head, chest, or back yet, but they got done too. The Balloon test is my favorite and in less then ten breaths her arm was pointed to the ceiling, I cut the imaginary string and her arm flopped back down on the couch. “Ashley I want you to picture in your mind an elevator, there are 100 buttons that indicate what floor you are on, now when I tell you to, the elevator will start going down floor by floor when it gets to the first floor and the door opens you will be in a deep hypnotic trance. Somewhere between 7th and 4th floor your conscious mind will go to sleep, but your subconscious mind will still hear what I say. When the door opens on the first floor your subconscious mind will raise its right hand. Ok the elevator is starting to move.” I looked over at Christy and saw her leaning back in the chair with her legs spread, I could see both hands moving in overdrive, she was breathing hard but otherwise not making any noise. “Good girl.” I whispered to Christy. “What trigger word do you want me to use to get Ashley to go under?”

“Kitten.” I heard over her slight moan.

“Tiger, you can’t come till Ashley does.” I said with a devilish grin. She knew now that no matter how hard she tried she wouldn’t be able to come. With a frustrated sigh her hands slowed down, but they didn’t stop. Just to be mean, I pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles and started to lick her pussy. She ran her hands threw my hair trying to push my mouth harder into her pussy.

“Her hand is in the air.” Christy moaned.

“Put your clothes back on.” I whispered to Christy as I got up and walked back over to Ashley, leaving Christy still breathing hard.

“Ashley, if you can hear me, you can put your hand down.” I said and she did. “Ashley, when ever you here me say the word ‘kitten’ you will immediately come back to this very deep hypnotic state.” I had to look over at Christy to make sure her clothes were on and she wasn’t still playing with herself. “Ashley, I’m going to count to three, when I reach three you will wake up feeling completely relaxed. You will not remember anything and you will believe that you have not been hypnotized. One, waking up. Two become more aware. Three wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed. When I said three her eyes opened and she stretched on the couch.

“Hmm, I had a great nap, but when are you going to hypnotize me?” she asked

“I’m done with the first session.” I said.

“No you didn’t, I would remember.”

“I did.”

“Didn’t.”

“Did”

“Didn’t”

“Ok, you don’t believe me. What can I do to make you believe me?” I asked

“Christy says that sometime you’ll snap your fingers and she’ll do something crazy. Make me do something crazy.” She demanded. I looked over at Christy, she just smiled and shrugged

“Ok, you want me to make you do something crazy. Anything I want you to do?” I asked.

“Well I don’t want you to make me jump off the roof of the house, but so long as it doesn’t hurt, yea.” She explained, still lying on the couch.

“Ok, let me think for a minute Kitten.” Her eyelids dropped like a ton of bricks. “I’m going to ask you some questions. I want you to raise one finger for yes and two for no. do you understand.” 1 finger

“Good, now have you ever kissed a girl?” 1 finger

“Was it Christy?” 1 finger

“Did you like it?” 1 finger

“Have you ever been horny?” 1 finger

“Did you know there are other things you can do with a girl that feel good?” 1 finger.

“You wanted me to make you do something crazy to make you believe that I’ve hypnotized you, just so long as it wouldn’t hurt. Well I want you to go upstairs and play with each other till you come. That won’t hurt, and I’m sure you’ll like it. One of my favorite positions is 69, if you ask nicely I think that Christy will be happy to show you what it’s like. When I snap my fingers you’ll wake up again still not believing that you’ve been hypnotized, but you’ll ask Christy to go up stairs and play, you’ll do everything she tells you to. Every step up the stairs will double how horny you are.” I looked at the clock to see how much time I had till Kevin got her. “When you are in your room with Christy this afternoon, she will be the only person you will see or hear.” I snapped my fingers and her eyes opened

“This doesn’t work, Christy you want to go upstairs and play with me?” she asked. The look on Christy’s face was priceless as she jumped up and took Ashley’s hand and ran upstairs. I set the alarm on my watch for 2:20, still another hour, then followed Ashley and Christy upstairs. I opened Ashley’s door and shut it behind me. Christy glanced over at me but Ashley didn’t notice. They were just getting settled sitting on the bed when I came in.

“Kitten.” Christy said. Ashley looked confused.

“It only works when I say it.” I told Christy.

Christy leaned in and kissed Ashley on the lips, I had to laugh at the look on Ashley’s face, but then she got into it. They probably would have made out all afternoon if I hadn’t said something.

“Christy, take off your clothes.” She got off the bed and shed her clothes. I don’t know all the emotions that went across Ashley’s face, but surprise was the biggest one that I saw. When Christy sat back down on the bed Ashley’s hand went to one of Christy’s little nipples and started to caress it. Christy let out a soft moan. Christy let her hands roam over the front of Ashley’s body and they kissed again. Christy sent one hand up under Ashley’s shirt and started to fondle her breasts. When their kiss broke Christy took off Ashley’s shirt. Christy mouth went to Ashley’s little nipple and started to lick and suck while her other hand pinched and twisted other nipple playfully, one of Ashley’s right hand stroked Christy’s hair while the other went down to play with the first nipple it got to. Christy pushed Ashley down on the bed and unbuttoned the jean shorts Ashley was wearing, and then slowly unzipped them. She pulled off the shorts and panties in one smooth motion. I had to walk over to get a better look. While Ashley was still lying on her back Christy came back in and latched onto Ashley’s little pussy. Ashley let out a loud moan while her hands were rubbing her breasts. I put one hand on Christy’s ass that was sticking up in the air. I squeezed her ass cheek once. I climbed up on the bed behind Christy to get better access to her lovely pussy. I knew she couldn’t come till Ashley did so I thought I still had some time to work with. I stuck one finger in her love cannel to find that little piece of spongy flesh that she loves for me to rub on, while I took one finger from my other hand and started rubbing up and down on her clit. This got Christy really going, I could hear both of them moaning. Ashley screamed when she came, and Christy came a second later. I pulled my fingers out of Christy dripping wet pussy and licked the juices off.

“69.” Ashley moaned when she finally got her breath back.

“Not yet. Tell Ashley that you want her to eat you out. That way you can suck me off before Kevin gets here.” She did as she was told. I was sitting on Ashley’s pillow at the head of the bed and Ashley was lying on her back with her legs hanging off the foot of the bed. Christy was sitting on Ashley’s face leaning forward sucking my cock. She was getting better at it but I still needed her to take lessons from Jody.

“Don’t swallow any of my come, but keep it in your mouth. After you suck all of it up I want you to kiss Ashley and share my come with her.” I said as not a moment to soon. Christy sucked it all up without spilling a drop, then slid down Ashley’s body and kissed her sharing my seed.

“Ashley get on top of me and eat me out and bring that yummy pussy over here so I can eat you out too.” Christy said as she rolled over, Ashley didn’t hesitate to do what Christy commanded. I got off the bed and pulled my pants back on. When I turned around a second later both little girls were sucking up each others pussy juices like they hadn’t had anything to drink in a week. I could have stayed to watch till Ashley’s parents came home. The timing could have been worse, the alarm on my watch went off. I walked out of the room and shut the door, I could still hear them both moaning. I went downstairs, turned on the TV and waited for Kevin to show up.

He didn’t keep me waiting long, I turned the TV off and went out to help him get his things from his brothers’ car and carry them in the house.

“You must be bored out here.” Kevin said as we walked into the house after his brother drove away, “but at least you’ve got Christy to keep you company,” he said with a grin.

“Christy has been spending all her time with Ashley, wild horses couldn’t pry those two apart.” I replied. “but, I’m glad you’re here, I’ve got something that you need to see. Blue, lets go put your things in our room, you will not hear the girls until you open Ashley’s door.” As soon as I stepped on the first step to walk upstairs a loud moan came from up stairs. After we got upstairs I put his duffle bag in Jason’s old room where we were sleeping and he unrolled his sleeping bag on the floor.

“So, what did you want me to see?” he asked when we were done.

“Come here it’s not far.” I said as I walked out of our bed room and stopped in front of Ashley’s room. I heard another loud moan come from the other side of the door. “Go ahead, open it.” He did as I told him. As soon as the door cracked open he heard the low moans from the two girls on the bed. When the door all the way his jaw hit the ground.

“Yea, I see what you mean about the wild horses.” He said after he put his tongue back in his mouth. Ashley was on top of Christy with her head between her legs, Christy was in the same positioned on the bottom.

“Ashley can only hear and see Christy, I got to hypnotize her earlier this afternoon right after you called.” I said by way of explanation.

“How long have they been like this?” he asked.

I looked at my watch, “about an hour and half, give or take. I’m going to make me something to eat, you can play with Christy all you want to, just don’t touch Ashley and you know my rules for you and Christy.” I walked over to where Christy’s head was buried between Ashley’s legs. “Kevin is here,”she stopped licking Ashley’s clit and looked me in the eye, “I need you to be done with Ashley by about 3:30, I don’t know what time Jody will be back home and make Kevin leave before you’re done with Ashley.”

I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. I made a sandwich and turned the TV back on and waited for them to come back down stairs. Kevin was sitting on the couch watching TV with me when Ashley and Christy came down stairs. They practically fell into the love set opposite the lounge chair

I looked over at the two exhausted girls. “Do you believe I hypnotized you Ashley?” I asked with a big smile on my face.

“Yea.” She replied sheepishly

“Did you have a good time?” I asked and she nodded her head.

“You have any energy left to go swimming you two?” I asked the girls. They jumped up and ran upstairs. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Kevin laughed. “Blue, Go write a note on the fridge to let Jody or the parents know that we’re swimming in case we don’t get back before they do.” I told Kevin as I went upstairs to change. I grabbed Kevin’s towel from his bag after I got done changing and got my own too, the girls were waiting for me by the door when I came downstairs. It didn’t look like Kevin had moved, but I knew otherwise. Kevin and I follow the girls down to the lake. Ashley and Christy were holding hands for the walk down. Those three ran into the water.

“I’m going to lie in the in the hot spring for a while.” I called out. Then turned to walk into the woods. A few minutes later I was laying in the warm water listening to the sounds of nature all around me. I must have fallen asleep because the next time I opened my eyes Jody was standing over me.

“I got into a huge fight with Joe today.” Jody said when I opened my eyes.

“Why don’t you come on in and tell me all about it.”

“I’m not wearing a bathing suit.”

“If it will make you more comfortable I’ll take mine off too.” I said with a grin. She laughed. Then went to sit on the big rock where my towel was.

“The crazy thing is, I don’t remember why I got angry with him in the first place. It was just a whole bunch of little things that piled on top of each other till I blew up on him.

“Did you talk with your friends about it?” I asked just to keep her thinking about him.

“Yea, they said that all my points were good ones, but they thought I was being too hard on him.

“What do you think of that?”

“I don’t know, the more I think about him the madder I get.” I could really hear the anger in her voice.

“You sound like you’re getting angry just thinking about it. I know what will cheer you up, tell me about the dream you had last night.”

There was almost an evil look in her eyes. “Ok, I think I will. You were swimming in this little pool when I walked up on you.” She peeled her shirt off. “You couldn’t keep your eyes off me while I was walking up the path.” The bra fell on the ground on top of her discarded shirt. “It was like your eyes were looking into my soul.” Her shoes came off next, then her socks. I was doing everything I could to keep my eyes locked on hers. She unbuttoned her jeans, I don’t know how she did it but the pants didn’t rise with her. She kicked her pants over on top of her shirt and shoes and slowly walked the 5 or 6 steps it took for her to get to the edge of the spring. “You were waiting for me to come in the pool.” She took a step in the water, she was still wearing her white cotton panties. “You took me in your arms.” She walked to me and I put both my arms around her. “Then you kissed me.” So I did. I let my hands run up and down her back. When our kiss broke she said,”You said you would take your bathing suit off if I wasn’t wearing mine.” I took my swimsuit off and threw it on the edge of the spring.

“This is your dream from last night.” I pulled her close to me and kissed her again, this time after running my hand up and down her back a few times my fingers hooked on to her panties. When I broke our kiss, I took a deep breath and pulled them down around her ankles, I lifted one foot and then the other to free them. I kept the first two fingers of my right hand on the inside of her right leg and slowly made my way up for air. After I broke the surface of the water I leaned in to kiss her, right when our lips touched my fingers found her magic button between her thighs. We kissed for a long time as I slowly sent my fingers circling around her clit. She broke our kiss with a load moan and her whole body shuddered. I had her wet panties in my left hand. “Did that happen in your dreams last night?”

“That was just the first of many that I remember.” She floated on her back with those glorious tits standing straight up out of the water. She came to rest in about the same spot where I hypnotized her the first time. I ducked down underwater and swam over to her and came up between her legs.

I kissed her gently, “I’m still hungry. Did you think of something that I can eat?” I know she could feel my dick barely pressing up against her pussy. I noticeably pumped my hips.

“Yea, I thought of something.” She said with a smile and crawled mostly out of the water without taking her eyes off mine. “It’s warm and juicy, soft and sweet.” I lowered my head and liked up one side of her clit and down the other, I head her moan again. I latched onto her magic rose bud and watcher her squirm with delight. She was moaning heavily in no time. I stopped after she finished shuddering from her next orgasm.

“You know, I could do this all day but there isn’t much day left and we shouldn’t get caught like this by our sisters. I know you don’t want Kevin to see you like this.” Regretfully she stood up and walked over and picked up my towel. I got out of the spring and put on my bathing suit. As she was drying off with my towel I picked up her panties and turned to her. “You can’t put these back on, there soaking wet.”

“Keep them, you might not get another chance to take them off me again.” She said with a smile as she put her clothes back on. I folded them up and put them in my back pocket before she handed me my towel. She grabbed my hand as we started walking back to the lake.

“I hate to bring you back down, but what are you going to do about your boyfriend?” I asked looking at her.

“I don’t know.” I could see the anger on her face again. “First thing I have to worry about is paying you back at least once for those two you gave me.” She gave me a quick kiss. She released my hand just before we got in sight of the lake where Kevin, Ashley, and Christy were still playing in the water. “Come on you guys.” Jody called as we walked by the lake on our way up to the house.

Dinner was self serve I found out when I got up to the house. The Empire Strikes Back was already playing when we walked in the door. I went upstairs to change into some dry clothes. Jody was already sitting at the table in the kitchen eating a sandwich so I decided to join her after I made mine. I just sat down when the front door open to admit the other sisters and Kevin. They ran upstairs and were down five minutes later. We all took what was left of dinner and sat in the living room to watch the last hour of George Lucas’s greatest work.

I guess the Carson adults had a tough day. “Don’t stay up to late and keep the noise down.” They said before they went upstairs for bed. Ashley wanted another movie so Ghostbusters went into the VCR. Kevin got bored about half way through it so he went up to bed. By the time the movie was over Ashley and Christy were asleep as well.

“It’s too bad there down here.” Jody whispered to me pointing to Ashley and Christy. “I could pay you back from earlier.”

“I could make them go away.” I whispered back. She just smiled and shook her head. “You don’t believe me, watch this.” I got off the couch next to Jody and walked over to Ashley and Christy sleeping on the love seat. I bent over and whispered into Christy’s ear, “When Jody snaps her fingers you will go upstairs into Ashley’s room a fall asleep where you’re suppose to.” And then I whispered in Ashley’s ear. “When Jody snaps her fingers you will go upstairs and go to sleep in your bed, you will not hear any noise come out of Jody’s room until after you see her eat breakfast tomorrow.” I walked back over to Jody and sat back down on the couch. I whispered to Jody, “Snap your fingers.”

“What?” she asked a little confused

“Go ahead, snap your fingers.” She did as I asked. We could see from the blue light still coming off the TV that Christy and Ashley got up and went up stairs.

“How did you do that?” She asked a little astonished.

“I’ve been hypnotizing Christy for a few months and I guess she has been tell Ashley about how it helps her in school, so when you went out today she asked me to hypnotize her, and I did.” I explained.

“You’ll have to tell me more about that tomorrow.” She said slipping off the couch to position her self on the ground between my legs.

“I’ll be happy to.” I started to say when all thoughts in my head disappeared when her mouth engulfed my hard cock. All I could see was the blue glare on her brown hair bouncing up and down on my dick. I tried to not make any noise when I exploded in her mouth a few minutes later. She swallowed it all up and kept licking till I started to become soft again.

“That’s one down.” She said and grabbed my now deflating manhood. “We’ll see if you’re lucky enough to collect another one tomorrow.” She gave me a quick kiss and turned around and went upstairs. It took me a moment or two to come back down to earth, but then I followed her upstairs. She was in the bathroom brushing her teeth when I walked up behind her. I slid my left hand up under her shirt and play with her breast and my right one down to try and distract her from her routine. She let me play till she was done brushing her teeth. My left hand slid away when she bent over to spit out and rinse but I wouldn’t let go with my right. When she was done she stood back up and leaned back on me, she had a nice little smile on her face as my fingers were starting to generate some lubrication, but before I could go any distance she shook her head. “No, I’ve got to go to bed.” She took my hand out from her panties and turned to me. She put one of my fingers in her mouth and sucked it clean then pressed my other finger into my mouth so I could do the same. Then she walked out and into her bed room where she shut the door. Damn, I thought this is going to be a very fun week. I did the things I need to and went to bed room I was sleeping in.

“Paco, if you don’t see me in the morning don’t look for me and don’t ask Ashley. When I snap my fingers you will sleep well through the night and wake up rested and refreshed in the morning when you are ready.” I snapped my fingers and crawled into bed and fell asleep in no time.