The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE KISSING BOOTH

CHAPTER FOUR

BY MILO MINDERBINDER

“This one.” Lorelei pointed to the silver necklace with a ruby pendant resting in the display case.

Clifford Wellington, vice-chair of the board of directors for the Twenty-First Century Canadian-American Hedge Fund, dutifully nodded. “Whatever you desire, my dear.”

“Yes.” Lorelei smirked. “Whatever I desire.”

Lorelei’s phone buzzed. William Matewan, another board member. She tasked him with procuring her a luxury condo in St. Barts.

“Yes?” she answered, her voice as cold as the Antarctic winter.

“Good day, Your Highness. It’s Bill Matewan. I’ve got the perfect place for you. Penthouse. Five bedrooms. Media Room. Sauna. Hot Tub. A view of the bay. There’s just one problem, the ow—”

“Problem?” Lorelei said. “That’s for you to deal with. Don’t bother me.”

“Ah, yes, of course. It’s just that the seller isn’t really interested in parting with the property.”

“Make them an offer so generous they can’t refuse. Money. Specifically, your money is no object.” Lorelei giggled.

“Well, I suppose I could—”

“Billy,” she purred into the phone. “You want to do this for me. You need to do this for me.” Lorelei could feel her spell, her magic, reaching across the distance, corrupting the businessman’s soul, bending his will.

“Of c—course Lorelei. I’ll make it happen at any price. And if I do this for you, maybe in return you would be so generous as to—”

She ended the call, turning her attention back to Clifford. “Come now, slave. Let’s purchase that necklace.

Clifford nodded and bowed his head.

At the register, Cliff robotically handed over his charge card.

The salesclerk frowned. “I’m afraid this card has been declined.”

“Clifford?” Lorelei crossed her arms.

He fumbled with his wallet. “Here, try this one.” He handed a Black AmEx to the clerk.

That card was also declined. As were all the other cards in his wallet.

“I’m not pleased, Clifford.” Lorelei tapped her toe.

“Lorelei, I’m sorry. I’ve spent so much on you already. If you could just wait—”

“Wait?” Her green eyes filled with rage. “You expect me to wait?”

“I didn’t mean that.” Clifford fell to his knees. Tears streamed down his cheeks. “I’m sorry, Lorelei. Please forgive me.”

“There’s a penalty for men who disappoint me.” Her lips curled into a cruel smile.

As Clifford continued to babble, Lorelei chanted in an ancient language a spell she discovered earlier that day in her magic book.

The enchantment manifested. Clifford stopped his supplications, and the color drained from his face. Not only his face, but his hands and clothes.

As all color drained from Clifford, but he wasn’t becoming white. The executive and his clothes were becoming transparent.

Lorelei, smirking, hands on hips, admired the results of her latest incantation.

Clifford faded more and more until he disappeared completely.

“Men!” Lorelei said with disgust. “The most unreliable of all God’s creatures.” She stalked out of the shop.

* * *

On the third floor of the college library, Brad gulped another cup of coffee and stretched his arms. Close to two am. He was almost finished writing Lorelei’s paper on the New Sweden colony for her History of Scandinavia class. Then one more paper after that and he would finally be able to focus on his own studies.

In moments like this, he could feel Lorelei enchantment weaken, and he would question why he was doing all of this for her. But as soon as he realized her magic was losing its grip on him, it came roaring back stronger than ever, withering his will, taking him even deeper into Lorelei’s control.

His body trembled with devotion. He would do whatever Lorelei asked, and wouldn’t even contemplate trying to escape her spell. Why would he want to? His only purpose was to please and serve her. He redoubled his efforts and finished writing Lorelei’s paper.

* * *

Brad browsed the stacks of the library looking for a specific reference work. The last paper—for now—that he would to write for Lorelei was for her Mythology & Folklore class. The pressure built in his pants as he thought about what a privilege it was to serve and even be used by Lorelei. He knew that she was busy exploiting his father’s business associates and friends. Men of immense wealth who could provide for Lorelei anything she wanted. Brad couldn’t compete with them. But Lorelei did allow him to serve her in this small way. And for that, we would always be grateful.

Brad found the book. A red-leather volume. A Survey of the Supernatural. The best he could do for Lorelei was to get straight As for all her papers. Even if she didn’t acknowledge him, he would still gain the deep satisfaction of serving her. He opened the book, flipping through the pages, and stopped.

Chapter 13: The Breaking of Spells and Enchantments

Just reading the chapter title caused a piercing pain in Brad’s heart, and he stifled a cry. Lorelei had crafted her love spell to ensure complete devotion. Any attempt at escape or even the merest thought produced a powerful result designed to keep Brad enthralled and obedient.

But as Brad realized that he’d never be able to compete with his father and his father’s friends and their immense wealth, a seed of jealousy began to grow. He loved Lorelei, and would do whatever she asked. And how did she treat him? With contempt. The pressure built in Brad’s pants. Yes, it was hot the way Lorelei dismissed him so casually. And if she were around all the time to mock him, he’d never consider breaking free, but Lorelei was spending all her time with rich billionaires. She didn’t even have time to ignore Brad. In spite of the pain and the trembling, Brad read on, learning all he could on how to overcome the power of Lorelei’s magic.

* * *

Brad stood outside Lorelei’s dorm room, trying to summon his resolve. He knew how to break the spell: destroy her book of magic. He closed his eyes, imagined all the wealthy men serving Lorelei, and let the jealousy rage within.

Yes! He could do this!

He took a deep breath and knocked on her door. A moment later, Brad’s father answered the door. .

Brad steeled himself. “Dad, I’m here to see Lorelei.”

“Goddess is busy.” His father started to close the door.

“She’ll want to see me.” Brad pushed open the door and past his dad, then stopped.

Lorelei’s dorm had been transformed into some sort of sanctum. The walls were dark and painted with mystical symbols. In the corner, a group of Brad’s father’s friends stood motionless with blank looks on their faces. The original furniture was gone, replaced by a throne surrounded by three dozen candles. And upon that throne sat Lorelei, looking particularly bewitching in all black: clingy blouse, micro-skirt, fishnets, and knee boots. She wore a plethora of gold jewelry: necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings.

At the sight of Lorelei, Brad’s determination and plans to break her spell vanished. He dropped to his knees. “Lorelei,” he whispered.

“John,” Lorelei said to her slave. “Who is this, and why did you let him in?”

“Apologies, Highness. He moved too quickly.”

“Save it.” She waved her hand dismissively. “Back to the corner.”

John Raffensberger complied, joining his fellow thralls.

“Lorelei, it’s me Brad. I wrote the papers that you asked for.”

“Brad?” She smirked. “Oh, right. Actually, I stopped going to class. No need to when I have an army of mind-numbed but wealthy men at my disposal. I’ll be moving off campus and into my fabulous new mansion as soon as the sale closes.”

“You’re leaving?” Tears welled up in Brad’s eyes.

Lorelei laughed. “Oh, do you feel your heart breaking at the thought of never being able to see or serve me again?”

The taunting. The teasing. Brad felt the pressure build in his pants. If he could experience this forever, he’d be loyal to Lorelei, but she was leaving. And if he couldn’t serve her, then no one could. He spied the spell book on the table next to the throne. If his research was right, all he needed to do was spill a bit of the hydrochloric acid he had in his Thermos on the book. Then all of Lorelei’s magic would vanish.

“If you don’t need these papers,” Brad said. “At least let me give you this.” He reached into his backpack, pulled out his Thermos, and started to unscrew the cap. He walked toward Lorelei on her throne, his eyes on the book to her side.

He could do this.

As he grew closer and his heart filled with love for Lorelei. She was so beautiful. So worthy. And the way the dim light reflected off her shiny boots, made the pressure in his pants unbearable. He couldn’t break the spell, wouldn’t ruin her life. Lorelei deserved anything and everything she wanted. Brad stopped and bowed his head.

“What are you doing?” Lorelei asked, annoyance in her voice.

He set the Thermos down. “I was going to destroy your magic book, break all your spells. But I can’t. I won’t. I love you, Lorelei.” Brad dropped to his knees.

“You were going to destroy my power?” Lorelei’s dark laughter filled the room. “How about I destroy you?”

“Please Lorelei, I stopped. I told you about my plan. I adore you. I worship you. Please let me serve you.”

“Oh, you’re going to serve me.” Lorelei’s lips twisted into a cruel smile. “I’m going to make you my personal plaything, and when I’ve lost interest, I’ll toss you out like yesterday’s trash.”

“I’d love to be your toy, Lorelei. All

“Silence.” Lorelei whispered an enchantment. A giant control bar appeared, hovering over Brad with strings attached to his limbs. In Lorelei’s right hand, a smaller but identical object appeared.

“Dance puppet.” Lorelei jerked the miniature control bar and the larger one mirrored its actions. The strings pulled on Brad’s limbs and he danced around the room, unable to help himself, a victim of Lorelei’s darkest whims.

Joy filled Brad’s heart. Lorelei was using him! He knew it would end at some point, but for now this beautiful woman, the love of his life, was using him for her own amusement and he couldn’t be happier.

Lorelei jerked the control rod more forcefully now, spinning Brad, his eyes couldn’t focus, he thought he might vomit his lunch, but he didn’t care. His arms flailed and his left hand knocked over one of the many candles near the throne, falling on the book stand, the flame igniting the pages.

“No!” Lorelei screamed. She dropped the controller and Brad plummeted to the floor. She rose and raced to the stand, trying to smother the flames, but it was too late. The ancient book was as dry as a pine forest in a drought, and the pages burned bright and fast.

The throne resumed its form as a sofa. The mystical symbols on the walls disappeared, and the dark interior became eggshell white. The strings on Brad’s limbs and the controller vanished. And the powerful men in the corner awakened from their magical slumber.

“Her.” John pointed at Lorelei. “That’s the witch who exploited and enslaved us. Now it’s time for our revenge.” The former slaves advanced on Lorelei.

* * *

It was over.

Brad breathed a sigh of relief. Lorelei and her magic had almost succeeded.

He watched the authorities lead Lorelei away in handcuffs. As a mass of students gawked, Lorelei tried in vain to persuade the police to let her go. But she was now just a very attractive co-ed and with no magic to energize her words. The efforts fell on deaf ears.

The cops led Lorelei into the police van. Brad still couldn’t help but gaze at her swaying hips and long legs. Even without her magic, Brad longed for her and felt an emptiness in his heart. He was certain that he’d never feel that way about any other girl. If only Lorelei had been content to use him and him alone, he would have eagerly served her forever.

Brad shook his head to clear his thoughts. Time to re-focus on his studies. He picked up his bookbag and headed toward the Computer Sciences Building.

“Brad?” a feminine voice called from behind.

He turned. Caroline Duffy, ESU’s All-Conference volleyball striker, jogged up to him. Gold polo shirt—no bra—green shorts, blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, tan skin glistening with perspiration. She flashed a smiled of perfect white teeth.

“I just heard about Lorelei. Are you okay?” Caroline placed her hand on his forearm.

Her touch was almost electric and Brad lost himself for a moment in Caroline’s sky-blue eyes.

He shrugged. “Yeah, I guess so.”

“That’s good.” Caroline stepped closer, and Brad found himself engulfed in a lavender scent. She leaned in, her breath tickling his neck, and her lips brushing his ear. “Lor told me your family is rich.”

Brad’s heart raced. His breathing became shallow. But there was something else. A tingling all over his body, like when Lorelei first cast her spell on him.

He tried to walk away from Caroline, but his feet wouldn’t co-operate. Like they had transformed to lead.

Caroline looped her arms around his neck. “We have so much to discuss.”

She pressed close and kissed him.

THE END?