The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiss the Girl

The Little Mermaid. Seriously. It was Friday, there was pizza, ice cream, and a freshly single Mei on the couch. Of course it was Disney time. What’s the alternative, rebound in the club? Christina wouldn’t have it!

So the redheads went on the bay and downloaded the copy Christina’s friend Dee had uploaded not a week earlier. Oh the wonders of the technological age! Soon the pair were slouched on the couch in a heap of blanket and pillow, zoned out to the glow of their redheaded inspiration from childhood, Ariel.

There, you see her. Mei felt a twinge and set into a shiver. She felt roused from her princess reverie and glanced around, taking in her surroundings again, as if something was different.

Sitting there across the way. Mei turned her head towards Christina, seated at the far side of the couch, a pillow clutched in a tight embrace. Mei’s eyes wandered Christina for a long minute, really making note of her curly red hair, kept short, her complexion, her lips-

She don’t got a lot to say, but there’s something about her. Christina really was just fascinating. How could Mei not have noticed this before? She’s impossible not to stare at. Distantly, Mei is aware the romance on screen is building, the frogs will sing their little splashing lines but there’s just something about her best friend. She can’t put her finger on it-

And you don’t know why, but you’re dying to try. Yes! That growing hunger, unexplained wells up in Mei. Her comfortable slouch has been abandoned in favour of a perched position on the couch, poised to pounce, as soon as- as soon as she just knows what she wants to-

You wanna kiss the girl. Oh god. Oh god Mei wants to kiss the girl. Really though? Her best friend? Christina’s so pretty. God her lips look so inviting. This is crazy, Mei likes boys! She just broke up with Justin! She’s obviously confused. She doesn’t want her friend. She’s got to give herself time, she’ll find another guy-

Yes, you want her. Oh my stars she really does. Mei can’t help but swoon and lean forward to all fours, marvelling at Christina. Just being near her made her heart pound. The poor girl trembled. Look at her. You know you do. How could she not? Christina was a vision, a girl. Girls are beautiful. Girl’s are sexy. Girl’s are unbelievably sexy.

It’s possible she wants you, too. Elation! OMGirl that’s totally possible! Mei was a girl too, after all! It’s possible Christina wanted her too, with such sapphic passion. Silly Mei’s mind conjured the culmination of every John Hughes movie happy ending rolled up into that ultimate joy where she and Christina met on the football field in the rain and standing only inches from each other, panting, realized this was all they ever wanted. Please let her feel the same! The heat between her legs forced the fantasy on and when doubt asked how she planned on realizing this dream, the song had the girl’s answer:

There is one way to ask her. Yes! Wait- how? Mei needed to know so badly, but she couldn’t think of the words. It don’t take a word. Not a single word. Torture! P-please she pleaded internally. Mei prayed for the answer.

Go on. Kiss the girl.

Oh God yes! Mei clamoured to her best friend and without missing a beat, brushed her soft lips to Christina’s for a kiss. A mewl of surprise slipped from Christina’s mouth and was replaced by her emerging tongue, encouraging another slow, wonderfully experimental kiss from her bestest friend ever. The redheads continued their Friday night movie date on the couch, shirts peeled off and second base quickly based. As it turned out, the movie was a corrupted copy, and would loop on that song over and over until morning. Mei sang the words adoringly between Christina’s legs during her continued exploration of kissing the girl.

All thoughts of boys were gone, and it wasn’t before long that Christina and Mei had forgotten anything but kissing girls. On the other side of the wall, their neighbour, Shannon tossed and turned in bed.

Sha-la-la-la-la-la my, oh my! Look at the boy too shy, he ain’t gonna kiss the girl!

Shannon blinked as the next bus stop was called out. She had been so caught up in her imagination and the music that she had become afraid she’d had missed her stop.Ever since last night, that damn song had been stuck in her head. She’d downloaded the version with the most recent activity onto her phone, and she’d been listening to it ever since. It was frustrating how easily a song could get stuck in your head. The only cure, Shannon had reasoned, is to listen to it on loop for as long as it took to shake the need. She looked about the crowded bus and refocused on the young couple that was huddled up across from her. The guy seemed to be entirely too shy to be hooking up with that girl. It was oddly amusing to watch a guy fail so hard. Must be one of those ridiculous ‘nice guys’ who finish last. Shannon smirked. His stop. Not the girl’s. Sha-la-la-la-la-la ain’t that sad. Ain’t it a shame, too bad. You gonna miss the girl.

Now’s your moment. Shannon realized, humming to herself as her attention forgot the boy as he got off the bus and returned to the object of his affections in the pleated skirt across from her. Damn neighbours and their Little Mermaid fiestas. Shannon’s thoughts drifted to that complaint while her eyes roamed the warm, mocha skin of the girl across from her. Her imagination drifted. Floating in a blue lagoon. God the girl’s lips were moving too, just like Shannon’s.

Girl, you better do it soon. No time will be better. Urgency had built to uncomfortable levels and both girls had set into a mumbled song. Eyes rose from legs to breast to meet and exchange hellos. Shannon’s breath caught in her throat as the Indian girl stared back. She knew she’d be at school soon enough. Her stop would be called, the bus would interrupt their flirt. Then again, who knew when this bewitching girl would have to leave. No, it can’t be allowed. The dark skinned girl stood first, but Shannon was right with her. Their lips had moved, their eyes spoke volumes, but no other riders picked up on anything as the blonde girl and Indian girl drew nearer to the center pole and reached out, touching each other as the shared the same grip for balance.

Shannon didn’t even know her name! How could she have wanted anything or anyone this deeply without knowing anything about her? She don’t say a word, and she won’t say a word until you kiss the girl. It was the love of her life who made the first move, but Shannon wouldn’t have delayed any longer either. The two girls pressed lips together and ignited their passion. A shared mewl of the song melted out as they gave in to the wisdom of the song. This was so right, so intense, so pure that both of the girls wobbled and threatened to collapse when the bus hit a small bump. Instead, they had entwined, and when the bus called out Shannon’s stop, University Ave. she was, for her part, no longer a student. The only study she cared to continue was following her new girlfriend back to her apartment for a deeply spiritual appreciation of lesbian love.

It had been an intense moment on the bus, Cindy chuckled as she pushed past the blonde and Indian lesbians and hopped off at University Ave. she felt as if she could take on the world, popped her hoodie atop her head and checked to ensure her earbuds were snug where they belong. With the click of play, she began Dee’s latest club remix, having promised her friend she’d give it a listen.

Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don’t be scared. Fear? Bah! It was just a job interview. Cindy knew she would ace it; the power of positive thinking! Her nose wrinkled and a grin spread across her face as she let the oddly motivational rhymes of the Little Mermaid help her heart soar and her feet quicken towards the office tower. The elevator ride was sort of uncomfortable, with a Chinese woman and some brunette exchanging looks that left Cindy wondering if they needed a by the hour hotel. She turned her music louder, not realizing it was already the obvious soundtrack to the women’s budding romance. Cindy had left the elevator with haste at her stop, but curiously had thought she saw the Chinese woman pull the brunette roughly to her in the last moment before the shiny metal doors closed.

Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don’t be scared. Fear? Okay, maybe Cindy had given herself over to a little concern. There, she saw her interviewer, Rose. Seated across the way. The stunning black woman scrutinized her silently for too long a moment. It left Cindy squirming, as she felt a growing yearning she didn’t quite understand. Finally, a question! Cindy’s reply left Rose with a smile. That was a relief, for sure. This woman was too beautiful to ever want to disappoint. Cindy felt she just had to please her. You got the mood prepared. Go on and kiss the girl.

Oh god how Cindy wanted to kiss Rose’s dark lovely legs. She wanted to lay kisses all over her future employer. So without a word, she sank down to a crawl and disappeared beneath the desk. Sha-la-la-la-la-la Don’t stop now. How could she ever stop? Rose hadn’t said no, and just watched as Cindy brushed her pink bangs away from her face and touched her lips again to her thighs, kissing way up high until the heat at Rose’s core was obvious. Cindy’s new employer pet her pink hair and began to softly sing the song. The cute little punk rock pussy lapper had left it running, oblivious, prompting her new lover’s previous awkward silence. That was all over now. Don’t try to hide it how, you wanna kiss the girl.

Led by leash into the club, Cindy waved to Dee perched up high at the dj booth and rubbed up against her owner, Rose when they realized Dee was laying down their favourite track. Sha-la-la-la-la-la Float along. Listen to the song. The song says kiss the girls. Rose led her hopeless little lesbian puppy pet to meet Teresa, whom Cindy recognized from the elevator earlier. Bette, a familiar brunette, had been dancing lasciviously with her Chinese co-worker, turned girlfriend. After a brief introduction, the quarter disappeared into the dance floor and became part of the gorgeous backdrop to the conversations going on at the couches.

With the music so loud and so distracting, it was impossible to hear anything Christina and Delilah were saying. The redhead and Indian girl had tried their best, but when the waitress came by to refresh their champagne and Dee switched up into another remix of her signature song, the pampered women settled for just staring at each other and petting the girl’s who kneeled between their legs, eagerly kissing. Sha-la-la-la-la-la music play. Do what the music say. You wanna kiss the girls.

Shannon and Mei had heard nothing but their song, their mantra. They were vaguely aware that the club wasn’t empty anymore. It had been hours since they started on their knees, after a short talk with Dee to provide valuable feedback on her musical talents. Dee had been so nice, and the girls promised to be very good and do their very best to listen to the song again. They sang their little hearts out, but in the noise and heat and excitement of the club, all that was noticed was the extra vibrations their happy lesbian song left on the pussies before them.

A smash hit, Dee felt! She switched up another remix, full with binaurals and lesbian secrets. The songsmith took a few minutes for herself to enjoy the view before her. Mei and Shannon’s bums happily wagging, Christina and Delilah with that blissed out look of elation, and a brief shot of Rose with some punk girl on a leash in a dancing field of future lesbians. It had already been too late for them to resist, but Dee got to watch as the club goers slowly forgot their boyfriends and husbands, shrugged off their old lives and set themselves free to love.

You gotta kiss the girls.
Go on and kiss the girls.