The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King of Wet Dreams

* * *

Cindy looked distracted this morning, Heather thought. She watched as her roommate slowly got dressed, something obviously on her mind. Maybe something had happened last night? Heather didn’t know; she was asleep when Cindy got in, and as usual slept like a log all night.

“Doing anything today?” she asked. It was Sunday, and they often tried to find some way to pass the time together.

“Huh? Oh... Um... I was going to go and visit Kevin. You know, Kevin Hargreaves?”

“Yeah... but why?” Kevin lived a floor above the two of them, and neither had given him much thought for any reason.

Cindy looked honestly puzzled by the question. “I don’t know,” she admitted. “There’s something I need to talk to him about, but I just can’t remember what it is. You know how that feels? Like I was trying hard to remember to see him about something, but for all that forgot what it was?”

Heather nodded. “Yeah... I know what you mean.” She shrugged. “Probably something pretty minor, right?” She hoped the whole day wouldn’t be ruined. Cindy was kind of ditzy sometimes, but was a very good friend, and with her boyfriend out of town Heather needed someone to keep her company.

“Yeah... Why don’t you come along with me? Whatever it is, I’m sure it won’t take long.”

“OK. Let me finish getting dressed....”

* * *

The climbed the stairs and went to Kevin’s door and knocked. He opened the door a moment later and smiled at them broadly. Heather shivered; there was something weird about him, and that smile.

“Are you both here to see me?” he asked, as though he were expecting them.

“No, just me. Heather’s just keeping me company,” answered Cindy.

Kevin peered hard at Heather, as though trying to see something hidden in her face. He shrugged and smiled. “Why don’t you both come in?” he asked, stepping back into the room.

“Um, will this take long?” asked Heather. “I mean, I had other things to do today.” At least, I hope to have other things to do today, she added mentally.

“No, it shouldn’t take long. I just have some things to discuss with... Cindy, right? And you might be interested anyway.”

Cindy nodded. “Good, I was hoping you could clear this up... I know I had to talk to you about something, but I forgot what it was, Kev... um... that is, Mr. Har... no...” She seemed to be having trouble addressing him.

Heather furrowed her brow, but Kevin sat down on his bed, completely at ease. “That’s fine, Cindy. I understand. You spend last night with your boyfriend?” She shook her head. Cindy didn’t have a steady boyfriend. “Ah, then you were playing with yourself, hmm?” he asked, amused. Heather coughed at the forthrightness of his question, but Cindy just nodded, as though it were perfectly natural for him to know this.

“Yes, that’s right. I... I know we’re supposed to do something together... but I forgot what...” She seemed to be avoiding adressing him; there was some term she apparently wanted to use but didn’t know. “Maybe something for school? Are you my project-partner in something?”

He smiled, and Cindy looked happy to see the smile. “The word you’re looking for is ‘Master,’ isn’t it, Cindy?”

Heather’s jaw dropped. What did this crazy geek think? That her roommate was coming to offer herself to him or something twisted like that? She put on an appropriately non-amused expression and waited for Cindy to slap him back into place.

Instead, she smiled, looking relieved. “Yes! That was it. Master. You’re my Master.” She repeated the word to herself, as though considering its meaning more closely. She looked up brightly. “Then I must be your slave!” she said, looking pleased with herself. As though it were the most natural thing in the world, she dropped to her knees in front of him.

“What!? Cindy, are you crazy? What do you see in him? Is this some kind of joke??” Heather burst out, waving her arms wildly. “Get up!”

“Master, should I get up?” Cindy asked reverentially, her eyes fixed on Kevin, not Heather. He shook his head, and Cindy turned to Heather. “My Master says I have to stay on my knees. I can’t disobey him,” she informed her soberly, without a hint of humor in her voice.

Heather took a minute to get back to the point of speaking coherently. “What... is going on here? Are you guys playing some kind of trick on me?” It didn’t seem likely; Cindy didn’t have the acting ability, the creative ability, or the capacity for playing cruel jokes that this needed. “What makes you think you can try to play “Master” to my friend, you geek!?”

“I’m not playing,” he answered softly, and in dead earnest. “Cindy has become my newest slave. I am her Master.” He spoke to Cindy, as though to explain this new relationship so she understood it better. “You are my slave, now, and you will obey my every command. You will—”

“This is ridiculous! Cindy, quit this silliness, you’re coming with me!” She grabbed her roommate by the hand, but she wouldn’t get up.

“No... my Master forbids me! Don’t you see, this is what I had to do here. I understand it now. He’s my Master, just like he said.” She sounded as if the arrangement were perfectly natural. More than that, she sounded actually pleased, elated even, that he was her Master.

“Heather, if we’re just playing around, why don’t you watch?” Kevin asked, trying to seem reasonable.

“Not on your life! I’m going to get the RA!” And she quickly ran out of the room to fetch the resident advisor. He was a big man, Bill, who lived just down the hall, so she was back in a minute. Bill waved to Kevin as he entered, and before Heather could go into her tirade, Kevin smiled at the older man and said, “Hello, slave. Lick the floor for me.” Bill nodded. “Yes, Master,” he said, and quickly knelt and licked at the floor. Heather stood, aghast. “Bill’s mine too, Heather,” Kevin explained, “and so is most of the administration around here, just about anyone you could get me in trouble with. Besides, you won’t have long to worry about that... Bill, leave us, and make sure Heather here stays in. Lock the door from the outside and stand guard. Let no-one in or out until I tell you, OK?”

“Of course, Master,” came the response. Heather darted for the door even before Kevin had finished speaking, but Bill was closer to the door and too big for her. She screamed, but the floor was nearly empty by this time on a Sunday morning, and besides, she realized, Kevin probably had most of it already anyway. Now she regretted bringing Bill into this; she’d been sure he could help out, being so much bigger than Kevin, but now his size was turned against her. He threw her back into the room and closed the door. She heard the bolt being shot, and scrambled to the door to pound on it, but realized that would do no good; Bill would be standing guard outside.

“It’s really no use, Heather,” Kevin was saying. “Even if you found someone I didn’t already control, who would believe you? A Junior on the fifth floor has turned most of the school into his slaves? Nobody would believe that! And my slaves would do their best to discredit you and prove you wrong; I’m careful to make sure they know how to act in public.”

Heather caught her breath, choking back a sob. She was not going to let him see her cry! She turned back, fascinated despite herself by what was happening to her roommate, who was kneeling quietly throughout all this.

Kevin turned back to the kneeling girl. “Cindy, you will do anything I say, understand? Anything at all. You live only to obey me and to please me; that’s your purpose. You love being my slave.” Cindy was already nodding; she plainly knew all this already, in some sense, but hadn’t come to understand it consciously until it was spelled out to her.

“Cindy, stop!” cried Heather. Kevin fell silent, smiling slightly, as she glared at him and tried to bring her friend to her senses. She came around to stand in front of Cindy and held her face in her hands. “Cindy, listen to me. You’re not his slave. You’re not anybody’s slave. I don’t know how he’s controlling you, but you have to fight it! You’re a free woman!” Her voice cracked with emotion as she tried to get her roommate to fight for herself.

Cindy shook her head slightly, or tried to, against Heather’s hands at her chin. She smiled sweetly. “No, I’m not. I’m the Master’s slave.” She said it as if it were the simplest, most obvious thing in the world. “How could I ‘fight’ him? Why would I want to? After all, what else would I do, except serve him?”

Heather shivered at her friend’s words. “W-why... anything you want! You’re free! You don’t have to do anything for anyone, you can do things for yourself!”

“But all I want to do is serve my Master.” She sounded honestly puzzled that anyone would suggest not doing so. “And how can I do things for myself? I have to serve my Master, even if there were something I wanted.”

Heather tried all sorts of ways to convince Cindy to try to throw off the control. Cindy just shrugged them all off, saying she was her Master’s slave as though wondering why that was so hard for Heather to understand.

Through it all, Kevin just watched, smiling. “Are you finished?” he asked after the discussion had gone on for a while.

Heather looked at him helplessly. “I don’t know how you did this, but I’ll break her out of it somehow!” But her own words sounded hollow even to her.

“Well, you can try, certainly... in the time you have left. Oh, you’ll be joining her, of course.”

“WHAT!? In your dreams! I’ll never, NEVER....” she trailed off.

Cindy, however, suddenly beamed. “Oh, that’s wonderful, Heather! I’m so glad you’re going to get to serve the Master too; it’s the greatest thing in the world. I was going to ask him if he would agree to own you also, once I’d talked it over with you and told you how lovely it was.” She sounded very sure of herself, as though only someone truly foolish wouldn’t appreciate the value of being Kevin’s slave.

Heather gaped. She’d planned to work on Cindy slowly, to bring her back from slavery... and Cindy’d been planning to bring her to it!?

Kevin patted Cindy on the head with a proprietary air that made Heather sick. Cindy beamed again. “Oh, yes... you’re on your way to becoming a slave too, Heather,” Kevin said while she was forming a response.

Heather gritted her teeth. “What... are... you... talking... about?” She was determined to listen to this, maybe there was a way to bring Cindy back if she understood what was going on.

“Oh, you’ve already taken the drug. I can tell; I know what to look for. It was hidden in something you ate... or drank... or smelled... or touched... a few days ago, never mind what or where. But it hasn’t been activated... yet.”

And it never will be, thought Heather. “Activated?” Would he actually tell her if she could avoid activating it? Could he be that clumsy?

“Oh yes... Well, it’s having some effect. You never tried to stop me physically, and I don’t think you can.” Heather gaped. She had been studying martial arts, why hadn’t she shut him up! The idea just didn’t occur to her. And even now... well, she didn’t think she knew what to do. “And deep down, you’re starting to get aroused by all this. Don’t bother denying it, I know you are.” She hid her dismay behind a smug smile and shaking her head. He was right, though, and she knew it. “Cindy, dear, strip naked for me.”

“Of course, Master,” came the quick reply, and the kneeling girl very quickly removed all her clothing and resumed her position, almost before Heather could react, beyond blushing. She wasn’t a lesbian, or even openly bi, but she did have, deep down, some lust for her roommate’s body.

“But activated?” she pressed, determined not to lose her chance to find out how to stop him.

“Yes... That’s the fun part. See, Cindy became my slave because she masturbated last night. The next time you experience an orgasm, you will become my slave, and be compelled to come to me for instruction.” Heather couldn’t hide her look of dismay when she realized that would mean she’d have to give up sex forever. “Oh, don’t worry, it won’t be long. The drug increases your sex-drive... as you may have noticed. You’ll find it harder and harder to avoid getting off somehow. Probably by the end of the week you’ll practically have to wear a chastity belt to keep your hands out of your panties.”

Heather put on a tough face. “I can hold out as long as I need to!”

“Of course you think so... but I doubt it. Nobody’s ever lasted more than two weeks, not even the other one or two people who knew what was happening. And even if you’re inhumanly strong-willed, eventually you’ll just have a wet dream and that will be that.” He glanced at a calendar, and smiled. “Let me put it this way: When you sit down to take your midterms, it will be my willing slave who writes your name on the top, no matter what.”

Heather gasped and managed to stifle a moan of despair. At the same time, she couldn’t totally deny that the idea was at least a tiny bit arousing. She tried to think of extreme measures that would somehow stop what was happening, but somehow couldn’t. She knew there was something she could do, but couldn’t for the life of her come up with it. And she had a feeling if she found out she wouldn’t be able to bring herself to do it, for one reason or another.

Kevin caught her occasional glances to her enslaved naked roommate. “Oh, Cindy... do you like women, sexually?” Heather just watched; maybe she could bide her time somehow...

“Um... yeah, a little. Especially Heather. But nobody knows.”

Heather grumbled deep down. If she’d only known earlier! Kevin continued, “You like them a lot. Women arouse you sexually as much as men... though not as much as me! Especially Heather. She really turns you on. You’ll stay naked when you’re alone with her whenever possible, right?”

Cindy nodded. “Yes, Master,” she said, but she was looking at something. Heather followed her gaze. While she’d been staring at Cindy, Kevin had undone his pants and taken out his cock! Heather’s response froze in her throat as she heard Cindy: “M-master? Your penis... Oh... seeing it makes me so hot... P-please... I want to suck on it. Please let me, Master?”

Heather had talked with Cindy about oral sex once, and knew that Cindy found the idea utterly revolting. And yet here she was, inching forward on her knees, practically slavering at the opportunity to suck a cock. When Kevin nodded at her, she hurried forward to take his dick in her mouth, sucking hungrily. Heather shuddered.

Kevin’s body seemed to relax even as he got his blow-job. “Mmm... Cindy... You also want to lick Heather’s cunt... don’t you?” Cindy nodded, the dick still in her mouth. “M-make sure to offer any kind of sex to her whenever you c-can... of course... never let... anyone else... know you’re my slave... Ooooh...” Heather could tell he was about to come, and he was at his weakest, but found she was just too fascinated by what was happening to do anything. Dimly, she realized that Cindy would be trying to lick her all the time, and shut her mind’s eye firmly to that exciting image with a silent groan. It’s just another way for her to come and him to win.