The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

King of the World

Chapter 3

“So then Bobby says to me, he says...” I rambled on as me and Tiffany awaited the school bus. My mother halted my driving privileges because I was caught making out with Bobby, and I sure as hell wasn’t going to let my little sister drive. I momentarily saw a naked man at the bay window of a nearby apartment, but for some reason didn’t think much of it.

As the bus arrived me and Tiffany got on, but the man, now wearing a robe, stopped us. “Wait, girls.” He said, “come with me.” School was going to be boring anyway, so I just followed this man as the bus drove away.

We both arrived in his apartment to find a naked girl half-covered on the bed. She just sat there as if she was waiting for something. The man sat down, which exposed himself in his robe, as we stood there.

“So, uh, did you need something, mister?” I asked, generally. Why were we here? He responded, “A few things actually. Tell me about yourselves.”

Glady, I stated: “Well, my name’s Maria Schwartz. I’m 18 years old. I go to Franklin Pierce High School. I was born March 15th, 1999 in Dayton, Ohio, but we moved up here about fifteen years ago. This is my sister, Tiffany. She’s 17, born June 9th, 2000 in Dayton. She’s a Spelling Bee champion, and I’m on the Student Council.” I didn’t really know what he wanted to know, but I continued on with mundane facts until he stopped me.

“Okay, okay,” he said, a few minutes later. “Tell me your sexual history. How many times have you had sex, and with whom?” He sat there calmly. He must be a sex professor or something like that Kinsey guy. No biggie though, I answered honestly: “I’ve had sex four times, once with my current boyfriend Bobby Smithson, and three times with my ex-boyfriend Mark Noland. I lost my virginity to Mark a couple of years ago.”

Tiffany answered: “I have never actually had sex. Just masturbation and a couple make-out sessions with my ex-boyfriend.”

“Okay,” the man said, removing his robe for some reason and standing naked. “I want you, Tiffany, to remove your pants and panties, and your, Maria, to remove your shirt and bra.” I guess he was a clothing professor? Whatever, I quickly removed my shirt and bra as my sister removed her clothing items as well. He smiled, and said, “There should be room on the bed for all four of us,” as he came by and pushed us gently on the bed behind me.

I don’t know what he wanted. I just lied there as he fondled my breast for some reason, hearing my sister whimper a bit as she lost her virginity, and smiling at the naked woman who was now trying to work on her laptop. “Nice day out,” I said, trying to be polite to this woman. “Thanks,” she said, going back to work, but looking a bit bored. Couldn’t blame her, as there’s nothing to do.

After the man stopped pawing my breasts and was concentrating solely on having sex with Tiffany, I got up to see if there’s anything on TV. It’s almost 9:30 now, and we missed first period, and I don’t know if this man’ll let us go to school at all today. Oh, well.

Nothing was on the TV except boring soaps. I heard my sister scream in orgasm, and then the man yelled to me, “Maria!” I rushed back in there. “Yes?” I asked, concerned. “Could you clean me off?” he asked. What a silly question? “Of course,” I said, as I headed to where his kitchen was.

He stopped me in my tracks. “Oh, I mean with your mouth.” That’s weird. I don’t know how clean he’d get, as much as he’d get covered in my spit, but oh well. I started licking and sucking at the area around his penis, what I assume he wanted cleaned. That got him excited for what I guess was the third time today, and he decided to ejaculate into my mouth. Weird guy.

It was 3:30, and we were all lounging around naked for some reason. The man told us he needed us to call our parents and tell them we’d be living here now. Whatever, I thought, as I dug through my clothes to find my cell phone and give the call. I just hope not everyday is spent lounging around with nothing to do but watch soaps.

* * *

Two weeks later

“It was pretty easy to find him actually, sir. He’s not very coy,” the young field agent told Frank Baines as he arrived at the makeshift office a block away from the school crossing zone. He was handed a pair of binoculars and peered through.

What Frank saw didn’t alarm him. There were about fifteen girls in various states of undress wandering around the apartment building that this man now owned. He shook off what he saw, and addressed the agent, “This isn’t out of the ordinary. One of the first things a King does is experiment with the sexual capabilities. It’s a shame what happened to these girls, but it looks like he’s not a pervert.” He felt relieved that no signs of overt violence or underage children were present. This was merely an upstanding guy with unlimited power and a bit of a sex drive.

“He’s been taking a lot of walks, sir. As I stated in my report, he stumbled upon us earlier this week and asked me to have anal sex.” Frank kissed the agent on her forehead as she stifled a cry. “Don’t worry honey,” he told his daughter, “I’m glad he didn’t find out you were immune.” Carmello never found out about their society’s existence and Baines was going to make sure this guy never did. It just created too much drama.