The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kim’s Tale

I shake my perfect, firm, bubble ass in the patron’s face then spin away to the next man, gyrating my shaved pussy right in his face. He puts down more money and I shake my perfect, firm, all-natural 36DD breasts in his face and for a moment I think he will have a heart attack. I then move back smoothly to the pole and climb it it, turning upside down and sliding down, stopping myself with my hands and flipping over then grabbing the bar again spinning around it and twisting the coming down, my perfect body bouncing just right and I can feel the desire of the men surrounding me, their dark hunger a palpable thing, each wanting desperately what they could never have, no matter how much money they threw at me or what they promised. No man would ever touch me. Except one.

I finish with my usual flourish and the men go wild, money being thrown at me. I am without question the most popular dancer at this high class titty bar. I pick up the money and with a sultry voice I thank the men and walk off stage, my three hour shift done. I’m offered more money for table dances but where I usually would stay a little longer and squeeze these men for every drop, I’m too tired and too depressed. I’ve made well over my quota so Master would be pleased. Very pleased. I just wanted to get out. I went in back and changed. I went out, escorted by one of the bouncers out to my car and I get in and burn rubber. I was free of that miserable place....until my next shift.

I suppose you’re wondering what my problem is. I’m the hottest dancer working the hottest club, Gentlemen’s Preference, a strip club that caters to the wealthy and powerful. On a bad night I do $5,000. On a good night, I double that. When my game is on I make more. Much more. I wear only designer clothes, drive a high end Lexus and live in luxury most people only dream of. So why am I unhappy and depressed? Because I’m a slave. Thats right. A simple fuckslave. And the money? I give it all to him. The car? In his name. The house? Every square inch is his. Me? He owned me just as sure as he owned everything else that had been paid for by me and the rest of his sluts shaking our asses at the best clubs in the city.

I know what you’re thinking. Why don’t you just leave him. I don’t leave because I can’t. No, I’m not some weak woman with low self esteem who needs a man to validate her. I’m not on drugs. I drink occasionally and no, I don’t get drunk when I do. I used to but Master “hates a drunk bitch” as he puts it, so I am allowed to drink only in moderation. So again you ask, why don’t you leave him?

I don’t leave him because he controls my mind...completely. And no, he isn’t some nut with cult leader charisma. He has psychic powers. Real psychic powers. Oh I’m not crazy. He has two abilities. One is remote influence. If he has a clear target in mind he can make a person do anything he wants no matter how far away they are. The second ability? He can control your perceptions. Make you see, feel, even smell, what isn’t there. He is so skillful that even when you know it isn’t real it affects you as if it was. Even now, the car I’m driving, the money stuffed in my purse, this conversation, may all be in my head while Master pounds his cock into his obsession...my perfect ass. He is cruel like that.

I should also mention that he is an unbelievable hypnotist. I mean unreal. They say you can’t make anyone do things they don’t want to do with hypnotism and that might be true but Master is on a whole different level.

I push a button and the gate opens and closes as I speed through it. I push another and whip into the four car garage, the door closing behind me. The lights come on and I walk into the side door that leads into a spacious kitchen. Master sits, having his tea.

“Hello slut.”

“Hello Master.”

“How did you do tonite.”

“$12,500.” Master’s eyes narrow.

“Tell me slut, could you have done better.”

“Master, its well above my quota.”

“ANSWER THE QUESTION BITCH!”

I can’t believe this. My quota is $5,000. Master usually doesn’t ask questions when I atleast double that. I want to lie. But Master would know. He always knows. I don’t know if its a part of his powers or if he just is an excellent reader of people, but lying to him is impossible.

“I passed up some table dances after my shift was over. I’m sorry Master.”

“You know the rule bitch, leave no money on the table. None. Not a dime. You squeeze those pathetic losers until the last drop falls. George Fritz is in town. You know how enthralled he is with you. You could have doubled my money with a single set of lap dances. Thats how I know you fucked up Kim, because I knew that decrepit, crater faced, old pervert was there tonight and showering you with money is the only thing that makes his miserable life worth living. Why Kim? Why disobey and cost me money?”

“Master, I was very tired. I didn’t feel well. I just wanted to come home.”

“Kim, tired doesn’t enter into it. Not feeling well doesn’t cut it. You have a job to do. A simple task. You dance. You make money. You bring it home. Its how I take care of you.”

“You mean yourself don’t you?” I reply bitterly. My breathe catches. I’d be severely punished for that smart remark. Oh why couldn’t I do like the other girls and accept my fate? Master rises from his seat and walks towards me. He shocks me by gently taking my shoulders and looking me sadly in the eyes.

“Kim, why do you fight me so? Its been three years. Why can’t you be happy. I’ve given you the breasts you wanted, a showplace to live in, expensive cars, clothes that cost a small fortune, trips around the world. We eat only in the finest restuarants. You’re treated like a Queen. Yet even after three years of servitude, you remain defiant. You continue to be unhappy. Why Kim? What more do you want? What else do you need?”

“You know what I want.”

“I can’t do that Kim.”

“You mean you won’t!”

“Thats right, I won’t.”

“This is a cage Master. No matter how gilded, its still a cage.”

“Why not make the most of it? What do you want Kim?”

“I want to leave this house. I want to stop stripping. I want my family to speak to me again. I want to go to medical school and become a doctor. And most of all, I want you to stay out of my head and out of my body!”

He smiles that smile, the one that I’m ashamed to admit gets me dripping wet everytime without a single psychic nudge from him.

“I won’t let you leave Kim. Stop asking. The stripping can go away. I can get your family to embrace you again. I’ll get you into UCLA Medical School. I’ve a friend with connections”

He pauses, that smile still in place, a warmth I hadn’t felt from him in such a long time emanating from his beautiful brown eyes.

“But do you really want me to stay out of your mind and body.”

Damn him. No I didn’t. If there was one thing I knew I loved it was the sex. He had mastered his body and mind and knew how to use both to impart rapure I once only imagined existed. It was the one part of this nightmare that was a dream come true. He leaned towards me and I realized the tratorious slit betweem my legs, even now dripping with lust, was betraying me. No! No, no, no! His lips were half an inch away from mine when I deflected his dark magic.

“Everytime you touch me, my skin crawls and I have to scrub myself almost raw in the shower to feel clean again. Everytime you get inside my head to give me pleasure, I wish I could cut myself open and bleed out the filth you leave behind.”

He released my arms. The smile disappeared. The eyes were now cold hard flint. His face, a moment ago, so happy and open, was now unreadable. He sat down and sipped his now cold tea.

“Put the money on the desk in my office then go to bed. I’ll see you in the morning.”

I’m so surprised that he isn’t punishing me that I’m emboldend.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did I hurt the poor baby’s feelings? What will you do now? Sit there and pout all night?”

He doesn’t look at me but his face tightens. I’m so giddy I don’t even see the obvious warning signs.

“Good night Kim.”

I practically skip out of the kitchen. I drop the money off in his office and go up to my room. I shower off the stench of perverted lust and sweat, dry myself and crawl into bed, the coolness of the sheets so very welcome. I fall asleep quickly

I’m awakend sometime later when I’m roughly manipulated, my ass being pulled up and I instinctively get my knees more firmly under me. I come more fully awake as my asscheeks part and I feel a cock pushing harshly into my ass. I scream into the pillow. I knew immediately that Master wasn’t using much lube. He was not being his usually gentle self with my ass.

“Did you know Kim that your family has no idea where you’re working?” Master grunted and he slammed his hips into my ass. “Well, your dad and brother will both be getting an invitation to go with a group of vip’s to Saturday’s pajama party. And they will go. Why, when they see that the star attraction, Nymph, is really Kim Chambers, daughter of Bob Chambers and sister of Paul Chambers, that may just spark that family reunion you want so bad.

Master began to savagely use my ass and talked the whole time.

“By the way, I seem to have misplaced my UCLA friend’s number. Pity. Looks like medical school is a out.”

Master pumps hard then shouts and cums deep into my ass. He pulls out and I can feel him standing over me while I curl up into a ball, sobbing hysterically.

“You’re not going anywhere Kim. I own you bitch. I have papers for you, you silly cunt. One day, when I get tired of using all your fuckholes, I may release you. The problem is Kim, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of fucking you.”

I feel him walk away from the bed. I dimly hear him speaking to someone.

“Take care of her. Shouldn’t be a problem, hypnotic healing protocols already kicking in. Make sure she is ready for Saturday. Family reunion you see.”

I hear the door close and soon I am in Natasha’s arms as she shushes me and soothes me.

“Oh Kim, why do you make him do this? You know you’re his favorite, but you push and push until he snaps. Just accept that he’ll never let you leave. Now lay on your stomach, let me look at what he has done this time.”

I do as my friend says and wince as she administers my wound. You’d like to know how I got here? Alright then....

Three years earlier...

I had just graduated from UC-Davis with a degree in biology. I was single and just enjoying the summer, doing a little waitressing, saving up for medical school. I worked in an upscale resturant, you know the kind; waitresses have to wear white shirts and black pants, white aprons. It was a good job. Like I said, upscale so the tips were good and with my incredible ass, I made sure to wear tight pants...made the tips a bit more generous.

One night I’m working and a muscular, good looking black man, wearing a Superman T comes in and is shown to my section. Yum. I go to take his order and find myself riveted on his eyes...a beautiful brown. I feel like I’m falling into them...deeper and deeper....

“Oh I’m sorry Kim, am I supposed to be waiting on you?”

I come out of my mesmerized state to realize that I was staring. He was grinning and I blush.

“Sorry sir. Ummm...how did you know my name.”

He looks around conspiratorily and beckons me close.”

“Can you keep a secret? I don’t want anyone knowing this.”

His voice was smooth, restful, soothing, hypnotic. I eagerly nod my head, wanting to hear him speak again. He takes another look around then looks at me deadly serious.

“I read your name tag.”

It takes a second to realize what he says and then I blush and giggle.

“Oh right! Silly of me” I titter like a school girl experiencing her first crush.

“I’m Jason.”

He holds out his hand and I take it. Its warm and strong. I feel an energy from his touch that gets me excited. Very excited.

“May I have my hand back or do you need it bit longer? No hurry, I can wait.”

Yet again I blush and let go of his hand.

“Sorry.”

He winks in response and my stomach flutters. God this was absurd. I needed to cool down.

“What do you want to eat tonight Jason?”

He looks at me then slowly sweeps his eyes down, over my chest, my stomach then he stops, as if he can see through the apron, and I can feel the heat between my legs, as if his eyes are shooting lasers. I feel my excitement continue to grow. Suddenly his eyes snap up directly into mine. I feel like a bird, paralyzed by a snake’s gaze.

“I suppose you mean something on the menu.”

I went weak in the knees.

“Y-yes...uh...”

“Steak...biggest you have. All the trimmings. Grilled shrimp with that. I want soup and salad and yes, I’ll pay for the salad. Buffalo wings appetizer. Do you have strawberry lemonade?”

I merely nod yes, not trusting myself to speak.

“Excellent. Bring me one please. Easy on the ice.”

“Uh...do you want your soup and salad now?”

He looks up as if giving my question serious consideration.

“I was considering holding those back for dessert. But maybe I should go ahead and have you bring them out along with the buffalo wings. What do you think Kim?”

His grin was infectious.

“Yeah...I think that would be best.”

I hustle away and and put in his order. God I was ready to give up half my tips for five minutes in the bathroom. James, my sometimes boyfriend, was gonna get a workout tonight. I told the bus boy to take Jason a strawberry lemonade, easy on the ice.

Quickly seeing to my other tables, I put in more orders and take Jason his salad, soup and buffalo wings. He grins happily as I set it before him.

“Kim, you are a life saver! I’m famished! This will tide me over until my steak arrives.”

“You certainly have a healthy appetite.”

He is about to take a mouth full of salad and stops, and looks directly at me. Its a look of such intensity and such lust that my nipples become pebbles and my breathing quickens.

“I’ll need the energy.”

The message was unmistakable; I was going home with Jason. He smiles at my deer in the headlight look, knowing that there is nothing else to say, that he would have his way.

I rushed back, grateful that I had other orders to fill. At the time, I didn’t know what I was thinking. I was a very cautious girl when it came to men. I’d had some bad experiences with guy’s that just wanted to fuck me. I had the looks that made men think with the little head instead of the big one. I’ve shoulder length brown hair, highlighted at that time. I wasn’t much in the breast department, sporting anywhere from anywhere from a nice 24 A to 36 B cup (I think bra manufacturer’s just liked to fuck with me)but the rest of my body was killer. What? Oh my breasts. I’ll get to that later I worked out religously and my toned body showed it. I had a nice flat stomach, a spectacular ass that could mesmerize most men and very sexy, muscular legs kept that way from soccer and running.

So why did I go out with Jason if I was such a careful girl? No, it wasn’t any mind control or hypnosis that time. I learned that later. No I simply thought Jason was a hunk, I was bored with James and I needed a good fuck. And before you get self-righteous with me about James, it was an open relationship. Off again, on again and we both realized it was going nowhere. We were both heading off to school as soon as we accepted somewhere and the relationship was dying a slow death.

I brought Jason his steak but his eyes smoldered with hunger for me. I was so excited I didn’t know if I could make it through the rest of my shift. I went to see if Jason needed anything as often as I could. I was fascinated as he ate ravenously and I wondered if he would eat me as ravenously. I was surprised when he wanted desert, a huge piece of chocolate cake. He could really put it away. But judging by the fighter’s build, it all got burned up.

He finished, drained his third Strawberry lemonade and signaled for the check. I was disappointed, but not for long.

“How long until you get off?”

My excitement returned full force.

“Fifteen minutes.”

“Did you drive?”

“No came with my friend.”

“Tell her you won’t need a ride. I’m in the black bmw.”

He paid, leaving a generous tip, winked and was gone.

I’m usually pretty quick getting out of the restuarant, but I must have set a damn record getting my stuff done. I lied about the 15 minutes, I was supposed to roll silverware but wetting my lips seductively got the busboy with a huge crush on me...or more accurately my ass to agree to roll mine for me as well as his own. I said my good bye’s and practically ran out of there a full five minutes before the 15 minutes was up.

Jason got out of and opened the door for me. A gentleman. I smiled and slide right in and Jason walk around and got in. It wasn’t long before we were on the road. The ride was quiet, the quiet before the storm. We got to a nice place not far from Fisherman’s Wharf.

We get out and go inside. Its very nice inside. I’m led into the living room.

“Would you like anything to drink?”

I definitely needed something.

“Whatever you’re having.”

“Have a seat. I have a very nice Bordeux that I think you’ll like.”

I smile, then grin when he turns away as I watch his tight ass. Oh this was just getting better and better. He returns and hands me a wine glass.

“Let me know what you think.”

I take a sip. Delicious. We talk for a bit. Soon we are making out and I was electrified by his kisses. It began to progress. My shirt opening almost magically...oh he was smooth... too smooth. The rational, cautious Kim reasserted herself. I pushed Jason away.

“Look, this is moving a little fast...lets slow it down okay?”

“Kim, don’t worry. Just relax. I’ll take care of you.”

Jason moved in for another kiss and I turned my head away.

“I said no.”

“What the hell is your problem?”

“My problem is that I thought you were a gentleman who would respect a lady. But you’re just an animal, like the rest!”

His short bark of laughter raised the hair on the back of my neck.

“A lady? You’re as much a lady as I am! You a slut Kim. Just a slut. You leave your job and come home with me, a complete stranger, because you wanted, needed to get fucked, and fucked good. So stop the pious act and lets do this.”

I push him away and get to my feet.

“I’m leaving right now!” I turn away to button up my shirt and am pulled back down.

I look in shock at Jason and am instantly terrified. He is furious!

“Bitch, you might think your little cocktease was funny and the men who usually take it might be wimps enough to let it go but I don’t play that! You’re going to finish what you started cunt, starting with a nice, wet, sloppy blowjob!”

I slammed my elbow in his side a hard as I could. His ‘ooof!’ was all I needed to hear. I got to my feet again, took four steps and was grabbed from behind. I fought with all my might to escape but he was just too damn strong! I stomped on his foot and he yelped and let go. I broke into a run. but again, he caught me almost immediately. I was guided to the dining room table and my torso was slammed into it as he bent me over it.

“You aren’t leaving until you finish what you started slut! You think this is a game bitch? Well you’re about to enter the big leagues!”

In desperation, I flung a leg back as hard as I could and caught his shin. He cursed and let me go. I spun and grabbed his shoulders and slammed my knee into his balls. He screamed like a girl and fell to his knees. Who was the bitch now? I turned and ran towards the front door then remembered my purse. I turned, ran back, grabbed it and saw him struggling to get up, homocide in his eyes.

“Uhh...you...bitch! I’m gonna...”

My foot snaps out and catches him cleanly on the chin. He crumples, fights to get up, then falls back, far too dazed to do anything. Thank god I continued to play soccer. I dashed out into the night and made my way home. I grabbed a bus and got safely home.

I said a quick hello to my parents and ran to my room. Once I closed and locked the door and knew I was safe I broke down. I’d almost been raped! It was the most terrifying moment of my life.

I thought about the police but rejected it. I’d have to admit that I’d gone there willingly and that I changed my mind for no particular reason. Plus he could claim that I’m trying to extort money from him. He was clearly a man of means, while I would be living in a cardboard box if it wasn’t for my parents. No way I could afford the rent on even a dump in San Francisco.

No I’d keep this to my self. It would pass. Just watch my back, make sure not to wait on him at the restuarant, no matter what, and it woulddissapear, just like a very bad dream. I had no idea at that moment what a bad dream was. But I would.

A month passed and I never saw or heard from Jason. By the time it hit the two month mark, I’d completely forgotten about him. My life went back to its dull, predictable, safe, routine. Then suddenly, it all came rushing back in the form of a dream.

I fell asleep after a long day and soon found myself wandering along a forest path. It was nice. The smell of honysuckle, the chirping birds, deer bounding along. I felt so free. Suddenly it grew dark. The birds went silent as a cloud covered the sun. It became chilly. I rubbed my arms seeking to warm them. I stopped walking when someone stepped out from the path ahead. Jason.

“Hello Kim. Such disneyfied dreams for slut like you. I’m surprised. Very surprised. But I can see that I’m not as surprised as you. Relax Kim. I’m just here for a visit. Thats all.”

Jason grins and there is something horrible about it. I try o talk but no sound comes out.

“Whats wrong Kim? Cat got your tongue? No? Well I can remedy that bitch!”

I stand in the forest path, frozen in total horror as Jason tears the skin from his face. Underneath he is some kind of cat beast! He continues to tear away clothes and skin and I can’t move or make asound but as more of him is revealed I think, “He is a jaguar. He is a werejaguar.”

And I continued to watch, horror holding me fast like a magnet. Jason...it...finished and looked at me...and grinned. A scream is ripped from my mouth and I turn and run as fast as I knew how. I hear a roar and know its coming fast. I don’t look back, I don’t dare. I push myself with everything I can muster. Its not enough. I’m tackled and pinned. My clothes are torn off me. I slap at the human-paws screaming for help from someone, anyone. The beast leaned in close, its fetid breathe choking me. It looked me in the eyes, which were still human, still Jason’s. And in that moment, it did something that made my already tattered sanity flutter away. It spoke in Jason’s voice.

“Gonna finish what you started bitch!”

I screamed in pain and madness as a huge cock tore into me. I felt it slam into my cervic and begged god for mercy. The werebeast just pumped away, fucking me hard, tearing me beyond repair. Despite the pain, I felt pleasure growing. I reached for it, a bouy in a maelstrom of terror and madness. I came and the beast laughed.

“I knew you were a slut Kim! I knew you’d love this. And soon bitch, you will love me as well.”

The monster then came deep into my womb and I screamed damnation as I had an orgasm bigger than all the orgasms I’ve ever had in my life. I went limp and the creature rose up above me.

“That was good Kim. I enjoyed myself immensely. Goodbye Kim.”

The werebeast raised its razor claws and swiped at me. I sat up, a scream locked helplessly in my throat. I was in my room. In bed. Safe. Thank god.

I showered and the the remnants of the dream sloughed away down the dream. I felt refreshed and ready for the day. I met my girfriends for a movie and then lunch. They were so much fun. We’d been friends for awhile. There was Natash, who was hispanic though she looked white. Single like me and a man magnet, her perkey C-cups the source of her power. Susan was filipino and very cute. Married though and loved her husband to death. Sunshine was also filipino. She was in a committed relationship and but despite just being an A cup, her curvy bottom kept men hitting on her regularly. We used to hang together more often but with Susan and Sunshine’s relationships kept them at home mainly, so Natasha and I were left to club on the weekends. But the four of us do our best to get together atleast once a month. The party broke up and I headed home.

I did things around the house and ran errands for my mom. Dinner was a pretty quiet affair and I spent the rest of the evening surfing the net in my room. I yawned and knew it was time for bed. I changed into my customary oversized t-shirt, brushed and gargled and climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

I’m dreaming. I find myself in Jason’s home, in the living room where it all started. He is stting on the couch and looking at me with a strange half smile.

“Welcome Kim. Oh don’t bother speaking. You won’t be here long. I am just anchoring you here so that the programming I do takes more easily. What do I mean? I mean Kim, that you will, when awake, come to my home and and finish what you started. I don’t appreciate a cocktease Kim and I won’t tolerate you or anyone else thinking that they can disrespect me in my own home. Tommorow you will come here Kim. You will come here and apologize, in the only way a slut like you knows how. You can go now slut.”

My eyes opened and I lay there. It was the strangest dream I’d ever had. And why did I keep dreaming about Jason? It must be my mind dealing with events I buried. Maybe I needed to talk to someone. I shook my head to get the cobwebs out and hopped out of bed. I had the lunch shift.

When I got off work my cell rang. It was Natasha. She wanted me to come over and hang out. She proposed that we talk, have a couple of drinks, watch a movie and order pizza. It sounded good to me so I headed on over. I ring the doorbell and Natasha opens up and is her usual festive self.

“Hey Kim! Come on in! This is going to be so great!”

I was a little puzzled about what was so great about something we’d done maybe 1,000 times but I went with it.

“Yeah, its always so much fun when we get together.”

I went into the living room and then turned to look at Natasha and screamed. It was Jason!

“What are you doing here? What have you done with Natasha?”

“I’m here slut, because this is my house. I’ve done nothing with Natasha, she was never actually here.”

I was about to argue when I looked around. It was Jason’s house. Why did I come here? Then I remembered the dream.

“Omygod. The dreams...that was you!”

“Yes slut, me. Its a skill I’ve developed, along with the skill to make people experience whatever I want them to. Such as phone calls from their best friends. If you check your cell phone you’ll see that you have received no calls. That was merely a program I put into you subconscious that was triggered by your leaving work. That started you on the illusion of driving to Natasha’s and of her letting you into her apartment.”

“Please...Jason, let me go. I’ll forget all about this if you let me go.” He grins and I think of the werejaguar.

“Bitch, I’ll let you go when I feel like letting you go! You are going to finish what you started, I told you that. I don’t tolerate cockteasing bitches. You are going to perform and that performance doesn’t stop until I say it stops.”

I was dazed by the thought that I was going to be raped by a mind controller. I had read stories on the net and it was a nice fantasy, the idea of being so totaly helpless and controlled, but it was acually happening to me and it was nowhere near as pleasant as the fantasy. I was horrified. I looked for a way out and Jason low laughter made me think of the growl of a rabid dog.

“No way out Kim. Not this time. And there won’t be any trouble from those sexy, but lethal legs either. If I had know you were Michelle Yeoh I’d have used my powers the moment you started to play your game. No Kim, there is no way out this time. You’re getting fucked. Now take off those clothes bitch! Time to get busy!”

I complied without even think about it. Before I realized it I was naked. Jason advanced on me menacingly. I couldn’t move, not from fear, I simply couldn’t move. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me over to the same table he’d bent me over that night two months before. The rasp of his zipper was the loudest sound in the world. Soon I felt a large cock pushing into my surprisingly wet pussy. Jason got a good rythm going and started fucking me hard. As much as I hate to admit it, it felt good and after a few minutes I came. Jason’s laughter was the most humiliating sound in the world at that moment.

“You really are a slut Kim! I didn’t even make it happen! You came on your own! And you’ll cum again!”

He didn’t lie. I did cum several more times as he slammed his hips into mine.

“Uhh...okay bitch...face or mouth?”

“No...I don’t like either..please...”

“Even better...heads or tails bitch?”

“Heads” I say without thinking.

Jason pulls out and yanks me off the table and puts me on my knees. My face is immediately spattered with cum. I can’t turn away so I take it all. It gets in my eyes and stings like hell...and I cum. My humiliation is complete. I begin to cry, tears mixing with Jason’s cum.

“Get out bitch! But don’t worry, this is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship.”

I get up, wiping my face as best I can and begin to stumble towards the door.

“Hey bitch, I don’t do laundry!”

I turn and my clothes hit me in the face. I’d forgotten I was naked. I dress.

“There is a taxi out front. Everything is taken care of...so the driver believes. He will take you home. I’ll be in touch slut. I’ve plans for you. Starting with that delectible peach you call an ass. Now get out of my house bitch.”

The driver doesn’t pay any attention to me. He simply takes me home and drops me off, never saying a word beyond asking me where I want to go. I go into the house and thankfully am able to get to my room without encountering either of my parents. I wasn’t in the mood for their usual interrogation, especially considering my state. I get to my room, grab a t-shirt, and head to the bathroom. I strip and shower. God it felt good. I dry off and pull on the t-shirt.

I head to my room and get into bed, not caring that my hair is still wet. I think about what happened to me. I think about Jason. I think about the absolute power and control he had over me. I think about how much I like it. I realize hom much I’m looking forward to more of it. I cry myself to sleep.

The next month is a sequence of events that would lead to my total enslavement. You see I found that while Jason could control anyone totally, it was for short time only. To permanently and totally subjugate them, he has to slowly keep taking control of them, over and over, forcing them to do what he wants them to do. Preferably things that they are resistant to. For me, it was many of the types of sex that I’d long denied myself and confined to the online rpg’s I played.

The first incident was when Natasha and I were at a club we liked. It was crowded as usual and while pushing my way to the bar for a drink, I’m grabbed and dragged towards the back and no one notices and I can’t scream or call for help. I end up in and alley and its Jason who has me. There, in a dark, filthy, rat infested alley, on my knees, I suck him off and I swallow every drop, something I am almost violently opposed to doing in most circumstances. His control tightened.

Next, after stepping into the manager’s office thinking I’d been called, I end up slammed against the wall, Jason fucking me hard, while Sunshine kneel beneath us, licking his cock and my pussy. It was humiliating and hot. His control tightend.

After that I’m at work and go to use the restroom, when I’m yanked into the men’s room. Jason. He pushes me face first against a wall and and slides my pants down. His big, thick, cock is pounding me hard when I hear the door open. Jason doesn’t even slow down, in fact he fucks me harder. I want to cry I feel so humiliated. Instead I bit back a scream as I cum incredibly hard when he douses my womb with cum. I hear the door open and close. Then open and close again. I’m alone. I clean up as best and fast as I can before another man enters. I go back out and every man seems to be watching me intently with a smirk. I’m utterly humiliated knowing that I may be serving the man who saw me getting fucked in the bathroom...and turned on. His control tightens.

Something else happened to me during this time. My breasts went from small, to huge. 36DD; a dream come true. It turns out that Jason had been secretly hypnotizing me and reprogramming my body to increase my breast size but making me forget the sessions. They were perfect. Firm too. This led to two other more powerful humiliations.

I’m nacked, deciding what to wear when I suddenly have an urge to slather baby oil on my breasts. Then I lay down on my bed. Suddenly, there is Jason, naked. He straddles me and begins fucking my tits. My breasts are more sensitive now and I orgasm twice while he fucks my tits. I lick the head of his cock each time it gets to my lips. Suddenly he cums and splashes my face and tits with his cum and bringing me another massive orgasm. He chuckles as I desperatly lap up what I can. I continue even as I can feel my face grow red with shame. His control tightens.

I head out one night and drive with no destination in mind. I reach a place called the Centerfolds. A strip club. I want to panic but there is nothing. I’m stripping. I get out and meet Jason. He turns and walks into the club and I follow. The bouncer begins to ask for the cover but one look from Jason and he pretends to be talking to someone else. We enter and Jason turns to me and hands me the athletic bag he carried in with him.

“Its all arranged. Go in back, get changed. If you don’t make me atleast $5,000 I am going to let every man here gangbang you until they can’t get it up anymore.”

I nearly fainted. While a gangbang was a fantasy of mine, I’d never, ever, do it! Its too risky, too unsafe. I was frozen with fear. Jason traces a finger over my lips and I relax.

“Easy Kim. You’re mine. I wouldn’t have thrown that challenge out there if I didn’t think you could do it. Relax. Move your body just as you’ve done in private for boyfriends and you’ll do great. Keep your eyes on the prize slut: Pleasing me. And you’ll need a stage name. Call yourself Nymph.”

I go in back and change into the ridiculously small bikini. Its lime colored and I knew it was the kind that sort of had a nean glow in dim lighting, like a tit bar. I put it on and looked in the mirror. God I was hot. I wished I could fuck myself. Another dancer walking by looks, stops and does a double take. She comes around and stands in front of me, staring at my breasts. She runs her hands over them and I am incredibly turned on. I’ve long been bi-curious.

“My god, these are real! Amazing tits. You’ll be popular with this crowd. Trust me babe.“The woman gives them a final squeeze and walks off.

Soon its my turn. I’m nervous at first but then I look into the crowd of leering, desperate men and knew I couldn’t let them touch me. This was a test. Just a test. I’ve always done well at tests. I begin to sway and move my body and I feel the magic....

After three hours I finish and am exhausted. I dress and walk through the crowd. I was a HUGE hit. The owner told me he’d like me to be a regular. I say I’ll think on it since I have no idea what Jason will do. I reach him, sitting there, chatting up four dancers, making them laugh and as I come upon them I notice a fifth with her head bobbing rapidly up and down in his lap. I’m burning with jealousy and anger at the sight. The women stop laughing and grow quiet when they see the thunder on my face. The woman sucking his cock, sensing a shift in mood, stops and begins to raise up. but Jason shoves her head back down again.

“I didn’t say stop bitch!”

The woman goes back at it with even more enthusiasm. Jason looks at me like I’m a specimen and holds out his hand. I feel like every eye in the club is on me as I hand Jason what I made. He balances it as if testing its weight and frowns.

“Feels a little light Kim.”

“Thats $8,000 Jason.”

Jason’s grin is relief he didn’t have to follow through on his threat.

“The bouncer will with see you out safely. I’ll be in touch. And keep the bag. You’ll need it.”

I made the walk out burning with shame, and wet enough to end a drought. His control was now a vice grip.

The final act happened when it was time for the once a month with Natasha, Susan and Sunshine. I went to Natasha’s where we were all to meet and was let in. As soon as I got into the living room all three attacked me and stripped me. I screamed and fought but they were preternaturally strong somehow. After I was naked they held me upright and I screamed and yelled and demanded to be released, that it wasn’t funny. I stopped when I’m interrupted by that familiar laugh. I should have known. Jason. He suddenly just appears before us and I jump. Then recall his ability to affect the perceptions of others.

“Kim, do you recall when I said that I was going to start with that ass? Well I obviously changed my mind. I decided instead to finish with it. No, wait, that would be finish in it.”

I fought then, I fought with all I had. I did NOT want this fucking animal in my ass. Don’t get me wrong, I like anal sex, but ONLY with the right person. I practically screen men who want to fuck my ass. Its a rare gift and I wasn’t gifting it to this asshole. But like I said, my friends, tranced out were probably twice as strong as normal. I simply wore myself out as Jason watched my struggles with delight. My ass was his.

“Let her go and get undressed.”

All three release me and I suddenly was a statue. Of course. A cat playing with a mouse. I hear the rustle of clothes then feel hands grab me again. I can move but don’t. There was no point. They pull me to the floor, ass up in the air. Natasha lay beneath my head, her pussy in line with my mouth.I knew what was expected but I resisted anyway, even knowing it was an excercise in futility. Sunshine grabbed the back of my head and started pushing down until my mouth was planted in Natasha’s pussy.

“Lick it bitch! You’ve always wanted to so lick!”

I follow Jason’s order and for the first time ever I am eating out another woman. I feel soft hands on my ass, Susan’s, parting my asscheeks and I tense as I feel her insert a finger, lubing me up, getting me ready for Jason’s cock to fuck my my asshole. She pulls out her finger and immediatly the head of cock takes its place. I moan in pain into Natasha’s soaked pussy which heightens her pleasure. Jason pushes in and is only semi-gentle, intent on punishing me as much as possible. It isn’t long before he is fucking my ass hard and I am enjoying it. Sunshine is no longer even pushing down my head. I simply greedly lap up Natasha’s juices as Jason plows into my ass mercilessly. I reach back and push my button and cum like the fourth of July.

After an orgy that lasted for hours I was allowed to shower and dress. Jason stood, hands behind his back,looking out Natasha’s window at something in the middle distance. My friends kneeled around him in a semi-circle, heads bowed in submission. I took the open spot and looking up at Jason’s profile said, “I’m yours Jason.”

He never looked at me, just kept gazing at a world that belonged to him. But he spoke and it was the sound of a beast, barely held in check.

“Jason? Is that correct Kimberly?”

Tears spilled. I knew that there was no turning back. That this was my life from now on. I said the words that sealed my fate.

“I’m sorry...Master.”

His control was complete.

The present...

Thats it. That was the beginning. I was made to give up my dreams of medicine and announce to the world that stripping was the life for me. My parents threw me out and my brother, in a fit of rage told me he would kill my pimp. I’m sure that he is still puzzled as to why he just lay there while Sunshine, Natasha and Susan, kicked and stomped him while Master calmly looked on, stroking my hair as I kneeled at his side, forced to watch in utter horror as my best friends nearly kill my brother.

So now I strip to make Master money and play pornstar for his pleasure. I suppose I shouldn’t complain. I have all the luxuries. Money to burn. All of my desires are fulfilled at a snap. Its not a bad life. It really isn’t. Who knows, when I wake up in the morning, I might even finally believe it.

END