The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club II — Doggy Style

Synopsis: Kennel Club takes on new membership. Stay. Sit.

Chapter I — Expansion

Fiona Collins and Anna Bołik were out in the park jogging. Two very well-to-do young women. Fiona was Irish in her looks, pale skin, dark hair. Her friend, from Poland originally was blonde with brown eyes. Both happily married, to Chris and Andrew respectively. But as professional women both had kept their maiden names.

Fiona stopped and tried the cellphone again. Tina Caruthers, their exercise partner was not answering her phone.

“Shit!” Anna said

“What?”

“There she is…”

“Where?”

“Over there… and you’ll never guess who she’s with”

Fiona looked to where Anna was pointing. “No fucking way” she spat.

Tina was with Beth and Cara -two women they’d not seen since college. “Why the fuck is she hanging out with them?”

“Fucin’ losers” Anna snorted, “You know … Cara’s boyfriend just left her recently”

“Loser” Fiona chimed in.

“He went back to Berlin” Anna added

Not only had Cara’s boyfriend gone—but to leave the country completely—that’s what one would call a final separation!

Anna noticed each; Tina, Cara and Beth all had a dog with them

“I didn’t know Tina had a dog”

“She doesn’t” Fiona said

“Should we go over…?” Anna said

“Look we’ve got to go that way, we’re not going around them…”

“Let’s make this quick then” Anna said

“Okay”

The three women and their dogs had walked through the park for half and hour when Beth stopped and squatted down and felt under Wolf’s body and masturbated him.

The other two women kept an eye out.

Beth held dog cum in her hand and she slurped it out. Wolf leant forward and under her dress licked her dripping wet cunt. “Good boy”

“Shit” Tina said…

Fiona and Anna came jogging up. Beth stood up and patted herself down as they approached. She sniffed her hand, wet with dog sperm.

“Hi, girls” Fiona said as they drew near.

“Hi” …

They all reacquainted themselves with each other. Fake smiles all around.

“So why haven’t I seen you guys around?” Fiona asked, continuing to jog on the spot, “Tina?” she added to let it be known she really was just concerned about her

“We joined a club” Beth said

“A what?”

“A club” Tina continued. “A Kennel Club”

“Since when did you own a dog”

“I don’t own…” Tina began… but stopped short of admitting she was owned, not the dog.

“Say, aren’t you a cutie” Anna said as she squatted down to pat Ram, Tina’s dog.

“What’s his name?” she asked

“Master” Cara said whispering into Anna’s ear.

“Master?” Anna laughed, “That’s a…” and she began looking into his eyes.

Anna tried to look away but his brown eyes widened and bore into her. “I…” she began

“Yes, Master” she said

Fiona hadn’t noticed that Anna was now stroking Rex’s cock….

Tina smiled as she watched Anna please her dog…

“We will get you one too…” Cara whispered into Anna’s ears

“Oh, yes…” Anna gasped. It was something she wanted more than anything…

She stroked Ram and then Ram came in her hand. Anna brought her cupped hand up and lapped at the clear dog cum.

“Come on…” Fiona urged to Anna

“Why don’t you stay a moment” Cara said

“No.. we really need to…”

“Stay” Cara said again

Cara’s dog Rex moved forward. He leaped up… a big dog, he put his forepaws on her shoulders.

“Hey.. get…” she began

Fiona wanted to protest

“Stay” Cara said again

Anna smiled as she watched her friend dance with Rex. Fiona slowly relaxed into Rex’s gaze

“We really need to do this somewhere else” Beth said…

“My place is closest…” Tina said

“Come” Cara said to Fiona

“I…” she began

Anna took her hand and began to lead her along

Chapter II — Initiation

Fiona stood in a daze as Beth and Cara took her clothes off. She was aware of what they were doing, but it was like she was in a dream, watching it happen to someone else.

She watched as Anna was already on her hands and knees being fucked by Rex. “Fuck me! Fuck me, boy! Fuck me!” Anna cried as the dog pumped in and out of her wet pussy.

A tear ran down Fiona’s cheek. She was unable to stop this. Meanwhile Tina was next to her, also on all fours as her own dog Ram fucked her.

Fiona trembled. A part of her knew that this was so very wrong. Wolf sat wagging his tail watching his bitch, Fiona get stripped.

“Wolf is such a vigorous lover” Beth purred as she unhooked Fiona’s bra. “You’re going to feel soooo good”

“I…” Fiona tried to say. She closed her eyes trying not to look into Wolf’s eyes.

“She’s fighting it” Cara smiled

“Yes” Beth said “She is trying to”

“Don’t fight it” Cara whispered, “Dog loving is so good”

“Your master wants you” Beth added. “Serve him with your body”

“Please…. “Fiona cried as she looked up at the ceiling.

Wolf went over to her and sat down in front of her. He pressed his snout against her crotch. He inhaled her pussy’s scent. Then he licked her.

“Oh, shit” she gasped as her clit burned.

She looked down at him “Oh, fuck, yes” she cried as he licked her hard

She fell to her knees and gazed into his eyes. Beth pushed the back of Fiona’s head making her go on all fours “I think she’s ready” she laughed

Wolf moved around behind her

“Please…” Fiona managed to cry as she felt the dog mount her. Wolf’s cock pressed against her vagina and he waddled forward on his back legs pushing up into her

Fiona sighed as she felt the dog cock push into her. He was big

“Oh, yessss” she sighed.

Wolf began fucking her

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yessss” she muttered as Wolf rode her.

Rex came over and Fiona took his cock into her mouth. She was fucked front and back by furry lovers.

Fiona grunted like a slut and was rewarded by come in her mouth and vagina at the same time

“Yes! Yess! Yessss!” she cried as she came

She was a convinced dog-bitch

Beth and Cara made love, eating dog sperm out of each other’s slits. Tina and Anna both kissed each other as their dog lovers mounted them

And Fiona, she rolled Rex onto his back and climbed onto him, only this time she slid his dog cock into her asshole.

The women shared each other, and shared their dogs till night time came upon them.

The five woman found themselves sitting in the kitchen around the table. Sharing a meal. Beth had her left foot up on her chair as Ram licked her pussy from under the table. Fiona masturbated Rex as she took a bit of her sandwich.

Fiona let Rex come on her bread and she ate her dog-cum sandwich. Anna fingered herself as she ate.

The women laughed, and joked and talked as they causally continued to be fucked by their dogs.

“My pussy is so sore…” Cara laughed, “I don’t know if I could take any more of my master’s big dog cock”

“Mine too!” Tina sighed, “I have been fucked so many times today”

“Use your ass-hole” Fiona said, “It’s wonderful”

“Fuck!” Cara spat, “I didn’t even think of that”

“Me either!” Tina said

“Yes” Fiona said, “We’ve got this other hole to please our dogs with…” she said as she slid onto the floor. Ram came over and to show the point Fiona guided him up into her anus.

The other women sat and smiled as they watched Fiona take a big red cock into her a-hole.

Fiona equaled with delight, masturbating herself with a free hand as she was sodomised.

Anna got down next to Fiona. Ram’s cock popped out of Fiona’s asshole and Anna quickly sucked on it before guiding it back into Fiona’s bum. She did this a couple of times and then with her mouth hanging hungrily open she took a spray of dog sperm into her mouth as it shot onto Fiona’s back. Then she began licking out Fiona’s asshole.

Fiona shivered and giggled.

By ten o’clock the women were making their way into bed… the bedding was over the floor in the spare room so that dogs and lovers could all lie together.

Anna was last in, having a quick pee. She stood at the bathroom door and looked over the mass of fur and flesh.

Fiona was lying there sucking off dog cock whilst Cara was licking her out. At the same time Rex was mounted on Cara fucking her. Tina and Beth were both taking turns sucking Ram’s cock that was shooting a jet of semen into the air.

Anna stood, casually stroking her clit as she watched. She saw Cara’s ass now free and she went to it and started licking it out.

Slowly they fell asleep.

Exhausted. Satisfied

Chapter III — Doggy Style

Fiona was first to wake. She noticed her phone. There were seven missed messages from someone called Andrew. She tried to think who this was. Then it occurred to her it was her husband. She was married! How could she have forgotten this? She remembered that she loved him.

She shook her head. She realised that she’d just spent the past 24hrs is a bestial orgy. “What the fuck?” she gasped

She got to her feet. Rex woke up. His head raised. Fiona tried not to look at him, realising what might happen. Even as she heard him murmur her nipples shot out erect

“Fight it… fight it!” she said squeezing her eyes tight.

“Oh Rex” Beth blinked awake

She reached over and stroked his penis and Rex turned to her.

In that moment Fiona felt a weight lift from her. She got to her feet and ran out the door

“Fiona?” Beth whimpered.

Fiona ran downstairs. She found a mix of Tina and Anna’s clothes. She threw these on and with her phone in hand ran out the front and called her husband

Not wanting to risk being caught she ran down to the corner of the street to wait for him there. A part of her felt a twinge. She thought of Wolf on top of her, as he had been the previous night. She had fucked him ‘missionary’ style the dog atop of her

A part of her was excited at that memory.. but then another part was revulsed. How could she? She asked herself.

The car drew up

“Oh honey!” she cried as she got in next to her husband. She exploded into a torrent of tears

“Baby?” he gasped, “What’s wrong?”

“Please…. just drive…”

Andrew drove them home

Fiona couldn’t bring herself to admit to him the debauchery she had lived through.

When the drove up the drive-way Fiona was still sobbing

“Honey, you’ve got to tell me what’s been going on?”

“It’s Anna”

“Anna?” he said as they drew into the garage. The garage door closed hind them

“What’s happened to Anna?” he said “Has something happened since last night?”

He opened the door from the garage into the house

“Last night?” she gasped

“You spoke to her last night?”

“Yes” he said, “She and Tina came over”

“What?” Fiona gasped

“You wouldn’t believe what they gave me…”

“Huh?”

“Prissie!” he called

There was a bark and a large golden retriever came bouncing down the hall

“Hey girl” he smiled as he got to his knees and embraced the large dog “Did you miss me?”

“What’s this?”

“This is Prissie” Andrew said as he undid his pants.

“What are…?” Fiona gasped

“Come on girl” Andrew said as Prissie turned around and lifted her tail

Andrew took his hard cock and pushed up into her

“Fuck that’s good” he sighed

“Andrew!’ Fiona cried

“Oh, Prissie” Andrew gasped as his cock plunged into his dog’s vagina.

Fiona found her nipples grew rock hard. Prissie’s eyes gazed into hers.

“Please, no” Fiona whimpered

She pulled up her skirt and stroked her clit

Prissie moved forward and started to lap at her cunt. “She’s something!” Andrew groaned as he came in his dog

Fiona leant over and started to lap at the semen leaking out.

Andrew moved around and pushed his still hard cock into Fiona. She squirmed with delight as she buried her face into their dog’s vagina.

Fiona slurped away as her husband penetrated her. Fiona realised she was happy again.

She barely noticed when Beth and Rex arrived

“Oh the orgy’s already begun” Beth sighed

“Come and join us” Andrew said as he rode his wife…

The End