The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club XII — College

Synopsis: A continuation o Kennel Club IX — Bitch School

Gracie Hamilton sat in the school bus looking out the window. She has an enormous smile of contentment on her face.

The bus drew out of the Veterinarian’s where Gracie had just been assigned her new Master—Jax.

She’d spent an hour fucking her dog, getting to know how to please him; what he liked. He happened to like anal sex and so her asshole had borne the brunt of his dog cock. She’d never done anal before, but Jax liked it, and so she liked it too.

All of them had been assigned a master. Three others on the bus had also been assigned masters.

In the seat opposite to her Demetrius Malik stood fucking his dog Daisy. He grunted as he thrust his large black cock in and out of her soft vulva. “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” he grunted with delight. She felt so soft and smooth… better than any girl he’d ever fucked.

They’d gone to school together; Gracie and Demetrius. She’d even sucked him off once… but now the thought of a man’s cock would have disgusted her.

Gracie turned and looked over at him. He smiled at her and then came in his dog. “Oh, fuccckkkkkk” he groaned as his balls emptied into the Collie’s sex. “Oh, yessss”

Gracie looked down at Jax who lay with his head in her lap. She’d never known such peace. Being a dog’s slut was it seems what she always wanted to be in life.

She shivered with regret however at how she’d tried to evade enslavement. She’d gone home to fine her mom was already a dog’s bitch and under the control of Tucker. Gracie had served Tucker for a year before he allowed her to seek out a Master of her own. And the Veterinarian’s had plenty of Masters to look her over.

In the seat in front of hers Ruth Myers, another from her class rode up and down on the dog cock of her new master Teddy. “Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yesssssss!” she gasped as he came inside her. “Ohhhhhh” she cried her whole body shuddering as she came.

Gracie stroked her Master’s muzzle. Yes, this was the best she’d ever felt

The bus pulled up outside her house. She and Jax got up. She stopped at the door, turned and looked at Murray Graham, her former school principal. “Thank you for taking us out today” she said, leaning over him she kissed him on the forehead, out of affection for what he’d done.

“It was a pleasure” he smiled back at her. “Dog sex is the best” he said

“Dog sex is the best” she replied as they felt a connection—they were all part of the Kennel Club.

Jax called her eagerly “My Master’s calling” she said

“Then you better go” he smiled, “Always obey your dog”

She smiled. She jumped off the bus. Stopped and waved quickly as the bus drove off.

Her mom Lydia was on the floor of the living room. Tucker was mounted on her fucking her deeply “Ohhhhhh” she moaned with pleasure as her dog slowly fucked her.

“Hi, mom” Gracie said as she and Jax entered.

Lydia grunted with delight as her master humped her and didn’t pay any attention to her daughter or the new dog.

Gracie smiled anyway, happy to see her mom dog-fucked. Already Gracie was half undressed.

But Jax went over to them. He sniffed Tucker’s ass. Tucker came in Lydia and quickly dismounted her and sniffed Jax

The two dogs accepted each other.

“Honey” Lyida said “Be a dear and lick me out”

“Sure, mom” Gracie said as she got down behind her mom

She could see a lot of dog sperm oozing out of Lydia’s open red wet pussy. Gracie slurped at it, making sure to clean her mom good. She loved the taste of Tucker’s jizz

As she did Jax moved around to Lydia’s front

“Who’s this?” she smiled, rubbing his head

“This is my Master, Jax”

“Hi, Jax” Lydia smiled “Oh, my” she gasped “What a lovely dog-cock”

Her mouth went under Jax and she took his pointed prick into her mouth and began to suck him off. She could taste her daughter’s ass still…

Gracie leaned back on her haunches and inspected her mom’s crotch. It shimmered wet, but was otherwise clean of spunk.

Just then Lydia murmured her delight as her mouth was filled with canine come.

Afterwards mom and daughter sat at the kitchen eating dinner as their masters sat under the table.

“How was the vet’s?” Lydia asked

“Great” Gracie said, “All of us were assigned a Master…”

“Dog sex is the best” Lydia hummed

“Yes, it is” Gracie smiled.

“So, are you all ready for college?”

“I hope so” Gracie said “Phi Beta is perfect”

“I wish I’d gone to College when I was your age”

“Hmmm” Gracie said as she ate. She was going to Vet School.

* * *

Two weeks later Gracie and Jax stood outside Phi Beta college. She turned and waved goodby to her mom and Tucker. She’s miss not being fucked by two dogs at once.

The House Mother, Cara Denver and her dog Rex came out to greet them. They acknowledged each other their special way, as they were both Kennel Club members. It was a secret handshake they called ‘the paw’.

Cara looked around to see no one was near. “Is your Master ready to settle in?” Cara asked

“Yes” Gracie said

“Perhaps you two can fuck us sometime this weekend?”

“I’d love that” Gracie said “I’m sure my Master would be happy to an orgy”

“Good. Good” Cara smiled “My Master wants me to try out other dogs”

“Dog sex is the best” Gracie said

“Dog sex is the best” Cara smiled as they turned and began to walk into the sorority house

Gracie entered room #7. There were three single beds, all neatly made. She put her bags on the bed nearest the door; claiming it. Jax went over to another bed, cocked his leg and peed on the bed leg

Gracie giggled “Master!” she said “I should take you outside…”

She got down and lapped at it off the floor

She knew she was being assigned to a room with two unconverted. She didn’t know anything about them but she anticipated with eagerness the opportunity it opened for her dog to rape them and make them bitches.

In fact her Master sniffed the beds for signs—but they hand’t arrived yet “Soon, my Master” she grinned as she saw how eager he was.

His cock hung out.

She went to him and sucked him off.

Later that day Gracie went with Jax across to Building C5—the Veterinarian School. She still had her dog’s come on her face and she licked it as she and he walked.

Arielle was the new professor in charge of the school, having just replaced the out-going one.

She greeted Gracie and Jax in her office. She gave the small sign that she was enslaved and Gracie returned the signal.

“Welcome, Sister” Arielle said. “Is this your master?”

“Yes”

“Hello” Arielle said, “Do you want to fuck me?”

“I think he does” Gracie smiled

Arielle got up, turned around and hitching up her dress she knelt back down and leaned forward

Jax sniffed her shaven cunt and then munted her

“Oh, yessss” she gasped with delight as she felt him penetrate her

“Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she grunted

Jax rutted her and then rewarded her with his ball-juice

Arielle trembled as orgasm washed over her. “Fuccckkkkkkk meeeeee!” she shivered.

Jax pulled out of her and then licked at her wet snatch. Gracie joined him; their tongues licking at the dripping sperm

“Fuck that was amazing” Arielle said “Thank you” she directed her comments to Jax.

“Would you like some milk?” she asked him

“You lactate?” Gracie asked

“Yes, my master made me express milk” Arielle said

But Jax did not want any. Arielle was a little upset at this rebuff

She, Gracie and Jax toured the building. Gracie met two others—lab technicians Paula, and Fiona, each dog whores too. Arielle left them to get acquainted.

Gracie and Jax met their masters Thor, and Rusty. And, the meeting devolved quickly into an orgy of cocks and cunts.

The three young women, each on their hands and knees as their dogs fucked them from behind. Rusty and Thor soon swapped partners with Jax and each girl in turn got fucked by each of the dogs

Gracie later wiped herself as three dog’s come oozed out of her pussy. Jax sat and watched her, and wagged his tail

“You came so much in me Master” Gracie giggled as she looked into his large brown eyes.

“I wish I could have your pups” she said as she straightened out her dress

“Here, let me take that towel” Fiona said, “I’ll wash it out… Jeez, it’s so heavy”

“It’s soaked in dog sperm”

Fiona pressed the wet towel to her face and took in a deep breath

“I love that smell” she smiled at Gracie

“Dog sex is the best”

“Dog sex is the best” Fiona repeated

Gracie and Jax headed back to their sorority house.

“What’s this?” Rani cried in shock as a dog ran into the room

“Who are you?” Gracie said

“I live here!” Rani said, “This is my room”

“You’re my room-mate then” Gracie said

“I don’t want any stinking dog in my room!” Rani said “Get it out!”

Rani was short, she was of Indian descent—born in Lahore, but raised in the USA

“Our Master is not dirty” Gracie said as she sat on her bed. Jax leapt up beside her

“What?” Rani said “No, get it out!”

“He stays where he wants” Gracie said “You’ll have to learn your place”

“No…I’m not having any of this… I’m going to call the House Mother”

“Cara will agree with me” Gracie said. She tuned to Jax. “Yes, Master” she said to him, “Yes, I know”

“What’s wrong with you?” Rani asked

“My Master will take you as his bitch” Gracie said “It’s a great honour”

“What the fuck?” Rani gasped “I’m stuck with a psycho roomie”

Jax leapt up and ran over and jumped up on her bed

“Hey” Rani gasped “You fucking smelly dog”

She went over to him “Get off my bed”

He didn’t

She grabbed him by the front paws and tried to pull him off

“I said get….” she began as his eyes caught hers

She got down on her knees. Her mouth went down over his sheath as his cock emerged. She began sucking.

“Fuck you’ve got a weak mind” Gracie gasped at how quick Rani was taken over

“Mm-mm-mmm” Rani goggled as she sucked Jax’s dog cock.

Gracie got up, went over to the door and closed it. She locked it and turned back to watch Rani give head to her Master

“Mm-mm-mmm” Rani kept murmuring.

Gracie laughed (and she made a mental note that Rani would have to be bonded to her own dog-master).

Suddenly Rani felt a burst of sperm shoot into her mouth. She gulped it down, she kept sucking after he’d come and she licked around his dog cock until his cock returned to its sheath

She sat back on the floor, panting, gasping.

Suddenly she felt ill. She realised she’d just sucked a dog’s cock

“What the hell just happened?” she cried. “Oh, my God” she sunk her head into her hands “What the fuck did I just do?”

“It’s alight” Gracie said getting down next to her “Dog sex is the best”

“No.. fuck… what did …?”

She looked up at Jax. “I…”

“Accept it” Gracie smiled, “You’re his bitch”

“I’m his…?”

“You’re his bitch….,” Gracie said “You and I serve dogs in anyway they desire”

“I’’m….”

“Say it”

“I’m his bitch”

“That’s right” Gracie laughed.

“I serve my dog”

“Yes” Gracie clapped “Now get on all fours so he can fuck you”

“Yes” Rani said

As she got up on her haunches she pulled her shorts down, and her panties. She then turned around

“Ewwww” Gracie gasped

“What’s the matter”

“Fuck you’ve got a hairy minge”

“What?”

“You’ll need to let me shave you—later”

“Oh, okay” Rani said as she got onto her hands and knees

Jax leapt off the bed and mounted Rani

“Oh, fuck” she gasped as she felt his dog cock push into her.

“Let him have you”

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yessssssss” Rani sighed as the dog humped her. “Come in me… pleassseeeee” she begged

And she was rewarded as Jax emptied his balls into her

“Oooooooooo” Rani trembled

Gracie smiled knowing that Rani really now was a dog-bitch.

When Jax pulled out of Rani, Gracie moved in and began lapping at the dog fluid dripping from Rani’s hairy cave.

Louise Randall and Gracie Hamilton walked their dog masters Jam and Jax through the park.

“When were you converted?” Gracie asked

“I was enslaved just last week”

“So soon…” Gracie sighed “I’ve been a dog’s slave for a few years”

“We can share our dogs, can’t we?” Louise asked eagerly… she loved the idea actually of a whole pack of dogs using her…

“Of course” Gracie laughed, “Why?”

“Oh, I just love dog sex so much… I’d like to feel other dogs inside me too”

“I know how you feel” Gracie laughed, “I’ve had one in my ass and in my cunt at the same time”

“Fuck” Louise shuddered at the thought. It made her moist just thinking about it.

“Do you want to have him now?”

Louise stopped and looked about. “Here?” she asked

“Yes” Gracie said

They were far away from anyone.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” Louise asked

“My Master wants to fuck you…”

Louise got down on her hands and knees, hoisting up her dress. She didn’t wear panties. Most of the bitches didn’t wear panties anymore. It was forbidden.

Panties; they felt horrible; restrictive. And the masters wanted quick and easy access

“Open your legs a bit more” Gracie encouraged. Louise eagerly complied.

Jax mounted Louise. She gasped at having a stranger’s dog in her pussy. Jam, her own Master moved around in front of her and she took his cock in her mouth.

Gracie kept watch, but also strummed her clit through her dress.

Some joggers went by… but on the other side of the bushes.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Louise sighed as Jax humped her

And then she had a dog dick thrust hard down her throat so she couldn’t talk anymore.

Jam was first to come and he filled her mouth with hot dog sperm

Then Jax emptied into her cunt. She trembled with joy as she felt dog cock unload inside her vagina.

She hung on the moment, panting… gasping… so satisfied

She stood and brushed herself down. Gracie helped check her out. “Thanks” Louise said

“We’re sisters now” Gracie said “We help each other”

Louise thought about that and it was true. Since she was raped by her dog she found a great sense of peace. And there was a strong sense of community. Other dog-bitches helped her. They worked with and for her, and she with them. They were like a micro-society all working to serve their dogs.

They walked on together and Jam caught sight of something and ran up after it

“No, please” Louise cried as she ran off too “Don’t leave me, Master”

Gracie and Jax kept together; both of them dismissive of the newer couple.

They watched in the distance as Jam ran out of the park and across the street. Louise ran too.

Suddenly there was a screech of a car

Louise shuddered. A connection was broken. She stood there on the corner looking at the scene

Her master was dead and, in that moment she felt a wave of strange feeling come over her.

She realised what she had been doing for the last few weeks… and she shuddered.

She saw Jax and Gracie coming towards her in the distant. The two of them were running…

She had a sudden feeling that if they cam close she’d lose control again.

She turned and ran.

Gracie and Jax stopped as they saw her run. They realised that Louise was now a ‘Stray’.

Gracie picked up her phone and began to warn others.

Constable Elsie Smith was in her squad car sucking her dog’s cock when a special call came on her phone… not over the police radio

She apologised to Apple, her Master and took the call “Yes, I’ll take a look around” she said

She then told her Master what had happened—a Stray was an important matter

Elsie did up her top and put the K-9 unit into action.

Louise ran. She knew she couldn’t go back to the college. She found her way into the library

She needed a place to stop, and to think

“How could I do those things?” she said to herself as it all seemed to catch up on her… “And… I enjoyed it… No… they made me enjoy it….”

“Can I help you?” the librarian asked

“Who? What?” Louise gasped almost jumping up out of her skin

“Can I help…. say, are you okay?”

“I… I… just need to sit down alone and think…”

“Okay, I’ll let you to it” she said “My name is Katie… if you need any help”

“Thank you” Louise said

“And you are?” Katie asked

“I’d rather just be left alone”

“Sure” Katie said

Katie went back to her desk. She sat down and thought about it. She was concerned. She spoke briefly to a colleague of hers—Jan Myers. She decided to ring a friend of hers in Social Services. It was hard though to get help when she didn’t know what the problem was.

Katie got up a while later and saw that Louise was still there

“Are you sure you’re alright?” she asked

“Tell me…” Louise asked “Do you own a dog?”

“Do I…?”

“Tell me!” Louise insisted

“No… no I don’t own a dog… I have a cat…” Katie said “Always a cat person”

“Ah…”

“Are you sure…?”

“I don’t need help…”

“Well… it’s just that the library closed a few minutes ago”

She waited for a response. None “And you’re going to have to go” Katie added

“I…”

“Look… I don’t normally do this…” Katie said, “But if you want… you can come with me…”

“What?”

“You can come home with me… just till you worked things out”

“You’re… you’re very kind” Louse said and she broke down and cried

Katie put a comforting hand on Louise’s shoulder. She felt a great sense of pity. She knew something traumatic had happened.

They were silent the whole trip. Katie showed her around the house. “This is Muttons” she said, “My cat”

“Muttons?” Louise smiled at last

“Yes” Katie said, “Ive had him for about four years…”

“Did you spay him?”

“No” she said, thinking it was an odd question to ask. “Can I make you some tea…?” Katie asked

“Thank you…” Louise said looking around the front of the house.

She looked out the window and saw a woman walking her dog. She ducked behind the curtains.

Katie noticed and went up behind her to see what it was.

She saw her neighbour Maria Sanchez walking her dog. She looked at Louise and could see the wide-eyed stare of fear

It made her wonder if she’d done the right thing, brining this strange woman into her home

Louise watched till Maria had vanished. Then after a moment she realised Katie was looking at her.

“I’m fine” she volunteered

“No… you’re not….” Katie said, “But as I say you’re welcome to stay here for a short while”

“Thank you”

“Is there someone I can call for you?”

“What?”

“Your mom?”

“No!” Louise gasped “She’s one of them too!”

“One of ‘them’?”

“YES”

“One of whom?”

“She’s… she’s… “ Louise thought about this and knew how crazy it would sound. “Er… not you can’t call her” Louise said. How could she explain to this woman that there were a group of people out there enslaved to dogs? And, that just for a short while she’d been fucking dogs?

“That woman you were talking to… back at the library?”

“Jan, yes?”

“You… you seemed to…”

“We used to be lovers…” Katie said “Does that disturb you?”

“No” Louise gasped—who was she to judge who someone fucked?

Katie went back to the kitchen as she heard the whistle of her kettle.

She retuned to see Louise curled up asleep on the couch.

Katie went back down the hall to a cupboard and took out a blanket and she put this over Louise.

Louise sighed in her sleep as she thought of the time she squatted over her dog and sank down onto him, taking all his cock up inside her. It felt so hard, and was so big that it took a while for her to ease down his entire shaft. But once she had him in her… she gasped with delight, looking down into his big brown eyes, he told her to keep fucking him

“Yes, Master” she whimpered. And she said that in her sleep too.

She woke up, sitting bolt upright.

She felt so hot… she remembered it was the best sex she had ever had

She felt a call…in her mind

“No! No! No! No! No!” she cried, forcing it from her mind

But she was wet, and her nipples were rock hard.

She went tot he bathroom and stood under the cold waters in the shower

* * *

Gracie and Rani were on their hands and knees beside each other, kissing. Behind them they were being fucked by each other’s dog.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm” Gracie gurgled with delight, her mouth pressing hard against Rani’s heated lips

“Oh, Fuck meeeeee!” Rani cried as her cunt was stretched open by Jax’s big dog cock

“Oh, yesss!” Gracie quivered as she was filled with Buddy’s come.

“Oh, baby!” Rani gasped as she felt Jax come off of her. She rolled under him and started to suck on his cock

Gracie moved over a little and began to lap at Rani’s open pussy, tasting Jax’s sperm as it oozed out of the small woman’s thigh-slit

Gracie showered later with Rani when she heard the phone ring. She heard that there was a possible sighting of he Stray… as Louise was now known as

Gracie felt so sorry for her; to be cut-off from dog-sex—the best sex there was. She knew—like a missionary on a crusade—that she had to find the Stray and return her to the sisterhood.

Gracie and Jax drove over with Rani and Buddy. One dog-master was enough to bring her back into the fold, but they loved Louise so much that they wanted desperately to make sure she was re-enslaved.

Katie went to her back door as she heard a rumble. She saw two young women with their dogs come up to the door. She was not alarmed, they looked young, and neat.

She opened the door just a little, however

“Hello?”

“Hi” Gracie smiled “We’re looking for a stray”

“A stray?”

“Yes…” Gracie smiled

Suddenly Muttons the cat let out a horrible hiss

Jax’s tail went up and he charged forward, bursting through the gap in the door.

“What the hell?” Katie cried “Get your dog out of here”

Muttons ran but Ja caught up with him. He grabbed him by the back of the neck and then somehow, pushed his cock up into Mutton’s anus

Muttons let out an awful scream just as Katie got to the door of that room. “Muttons!” she cried in horror when she was felled from behind.

Gracie and Rani watched Jax rape the cat. Muttons squalled in pain as Jax’s dog cock rode his small hole.

Gracie masturbated… she got off watching her Master have sex

Rani also did the same… but she hesitated

Gracie noticed. “What’s wrong… you should enjoy this…”

“But… I….”

“Say it…”

“I’m not sure if Jax giving his powers to a cat is…”

“He’s a Master” Gracie said “We do not question our dogs”

“Yes… you’re right… I suppose”

“You interrupted my fun” Gracie said “Now lick me out”

Rani was happy to do this…

She got down on her knees and Gracie lifted her dress

The cat, Muttons, continued to squeal in pain as its ass was ripped open by Jax’s big dog cock.

Katie came to some time later. She found she was on her bed, naked. There was a pleasant feeling between her legs and she looked down

Muttons was lapping at her, the cat’s rough tongue licking up and down Katie’s cunt.

“Mut….” she began before looking into those eyes. “I…” she began… she wanted to scold her cat… but those eyes bore into her

Mutton pressed his whole head against her cunt.

Then, Mutton did something quite extraordinary. He pushed her head forward and pressed into Katie’s again, opening her up. Katie whimpered as she watched first the head then the body, and then finally the back legal disappear up into her vagina.

She relaxed, even as she saw the bulge in her stomach move as Muttons settled into her. A pussy in her pussy

She looked slightly pregnant.. She turned around in front of the mirror. Mutton’s tail hung out her pussy and his tail swished.

Katie gasped.

She heard Louse come in the back door. Katie went over to the phone and rang the others… “The Stray is here now” she said

As she put the phone down she had a sense of regret… but she didn’t understand why…

She turned again tot he mirror and gasped as she felt her cat inside her feeding from her…. just like a baby. She didn’t know how… but she sensed it.

She tithered … she was excited by how her cat-master made her feel… but also she had a sense that something else wasn’t quite right

“Hello?” Louise called “Katie?”

“Upstairs”

Louise hadn’t been upstairs before but she found her way up

She was shocked not just to see Katie standing there naked, but that she had a swishing cat tail hanging out of her pussy

“Meow” Katie laughed.

“What the fuck is …”

“You will be quiet…” Katie said

“I…”

“Quiet! I said” Katie’s eyes seemed to glow

Louise fell silent

“Now” Katie purred as she drew closer “I’m going to invite you to try a little feline feeling”

Teddy and his bitch Ruth Myers were the first to arrive. They’d only in fact arrived moments after Louise had as they were just around the corner

Teddy told his bitch to go right in and she did. Teddy sniffed the air and barked

“What’s that?” Katie hissed

“Mm-nnn-nnn” Louise said through clenched teeth

“Speak, damn you!” Katie hissed

“I think it’s them!”

“Hello?” Ruth called “We’ve come for the Stray”

Teddy rushed upstairs once he got the scent of cunt.

Ruth rushed up after him

Katie hissed. Her fingernails suddenly extended into claws

“What are you doing here?” she gasped.

“You called…” Ruth began and then noticed how Katie was being transformed

“You will get out of here!” Katie hissed again. “And take your fucking filthy dog!”

Teddy stared into Katies eyes.

She laughed “You can’t control me you stupid mutt”

“What’s got into you?” Ruth asked

“My master has gotten into me” Katie hissed, “I am a cat-whore, not a stupid fucking dog-slut”

Louise found a moment to slip away.

As she did she saw two other girls and their dogs coming up the back yard.

She realised she had to run

She heard a screaming from upstairs and a dog howling in pain… it sounded like a cat-fight

Louise turned and went to the front of the house and then finding the door dead-bolted she slipped out a window

Katie scratched and clawed at the dogs that attacked and she fended them off with her talons, and her increased strength… but especially her cat-like reflexes.

Epilogue

There was a trial.

Jax and Gracie stood in a circle. All around them the other dogs sat in judgment. It had never been heard of before. A traitor amongst their own.

In fucking Muttons Jax had transferred the power of the dogs onto a cat. And that cat was not part of the pack. It seemed to that the cat was much more powerful now than any dog. The cat had made a human into a creature that was more powerful too than any mere woman, even one that was a dog-slave.

They had created an enemy with with unknown powers who was not part of their pack, nor under their control.

Rani (having been enslaved by Jax in the first place) stood up in his defence. Her own dog-mater allowed her. Buddy wagged his tail in approval. Rani smiled and she scratched her itchy, freshly shaven crotch The she spoke about how Jax had raped her. She spoke of her fondness for Jax and how she owed him so much for raping her and making her a dog-bitch.

There were some howls of derision.

Sentence was passed

* * *

Louise Randall was still a stray. She travelled across the country and found her way onto a boat. She stowed from ship to ship until she reached the Islamic world where dogs were not welcome. She traded her freedom for her safety. But she remained out of their sight, and out of their reach.

* * *

Katie and Muttons lay in bed. Katie licked her wounds, and Muttons licked her pussy again.

Katie purred. She looked at her fingers and played with the fact her nails extended and retracted as she willed. It amused her, but of course she was distracted by the feeling of her Master’s rough tongue against her clit

“Meow” she giggled

“Oh, fuck!” she suddenly gasped and came. “Oh, yessssss!”

Slowly she came down from her orgasmic high.

She rolled over and looked at those terror filled eyes; a frightened Jan Myers, tied there on a chair across the room; naked

“Oh, Jan” Katie lolled “Cat sex is the best….”

“Nn-nnn-mmmm” Jan screamed; muffled by the ball gag. She shook wildly at her bindings

“It’s time for you to be fucked” Katie said

This sent Jan into a wild thrashing about. The chair broke and she fell on her ass.

Muttons looked up and hissed.

He leapt up and ran over to Jan

“Nnn-nnnnnn” she cried as the cat pressed his head against her pussy lips

Her head tossed back in pain as Muttons pushed into her.

And then… she heard him in her head “Still” he said.

Katie fingered herself as she watched… she could see the moment Jan began to be transformed from within….

Jan took the cat into her and began to give him sustenance. Katie laughed as she saw Mutton’s tail flick out, having from Jan’s hairy snatch.

* * *

Jax had to submit to being put in a cage; it was the only way the airline would take him.

Gracie watched as they unloaded him right there on the tarmac.

She signed a form and took ‘her’ dog.

She smiled at seeing her Master after such a long flight… almost 19hrs… the other side of the world… EXILE

Gracie didn’t care.

They had got off lightly. There had been a call to de-power Jax—return him to his former canine self… and to give Gracie over to another Master.

Gracie looked up at the sing “Welcome to Aukland” she read it aloud “It will be fun raping women here” she said to him as she lead him along “I’m sure the Kiwi women will love dog-sex as much as I do…”

She was happy that she and her Master were there… to start a new life… but that’s another story.

The End