The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club XIII — Cat Fight

Synopsis: A continuation of the Kennel Club series, especially Kennel Club XII — College

Fatima gazed at herself in the full-length mirror. The cat tail protruding from between her legs swished backwards and forwards. Her master nestled inside her vagina. She noticed that her crotch hair had all re-grown, thick and luxuriant black curls upon her olive skin. The hairs almost matched the fur of her vaginal intruder. She was self-aware she had been physically modified by her cat-master.

She lifted her left hand and played with the fact that her fingernails extended out and back at her will; she had claws. She laughed; it was an amazing experience.

She looked at herself; her eyes and she saw her master inside of her staring out through her eyes. “Yes, Master” she said to her reflection speaking to him as he lay inside her womb.

The transformation into this… car-creature had been quick, but painful. Now she had been transformed she wanted to serve more than anything else.

She grabbed her slacks and pulled them up, making sure to tuck the protruding tail in properly, down one leg of her pants. She continued to dress. She bore the uniform of a flight attendant; Sirocco Airlines.

“Are you ready?” Jan Myers called from the hotel’s bed where she lay naked, looking up from licking her own asshole. She was very flexible now she had been transformed.

“There!” Fatima said appearing at the bed-end “How do I look?”

“Purrrrfect” Jan smiled and she continued to clean her anus with her long rough tongue.

Jan sat up. Tibbles her own cat-master pulled himself out of Jan’s vagina. He shook himself once free from that constrictive place and began to preen himself, licking the vaginal fluids from his fur. Jan hated it when he was no longer inside her. She longed to nourish him, to nestle him.

Tibbles cleaned himself and then Jan moved forward and with her six-inch long rough tongue she licked at him too. Farima helped. The cleaned the cat with their long rough tongues.

When they were done Tibbles went back to Jan’s crotch and began lapping at her clit

“Oh, fuck” Jan cried in joy as that rough tongue rubbed against her bud. Her legs shook as she organised right away.

“Shall I join you?” Fatima asked, eager to help.

Tibbles stopped and turned and looked at her.

“Yes, Master” she said. She nodded. She had other business to attend to…

Fatima turned, and grabbing her flight bag she left for the airport shuttle leaving Jan and Tibbles to continue top ‘play’.

Fatima felt Bubba, her own master adjust slightly inside her womb. She had been raped only an hour ago and was now transformed into a cat-slut. She also had a special assignment. She was a willing slave.

The cats had grown in power; they only had a circle of ten, but they were well organised. They had learned of an individual who had got free of the dog pack. She would have intimate knowledge of the dogs. And, she could be turned to serve them

The cats, unlike the dogs has a top-down hierarchy. The dogs had a ‘pack-leader’ but acted as a ‘pack’ - more collectively. The dogs were less organised because of that.

The cats found out through their intelligence network that the one they were after - Louise Randall - had fled to the Middle East. Fatima, a Moroccan-born flight attendant was strategically chosen; raped and converted. She would find Louise and in turn her master Bubba would rape and convert Louise into a cat-slut.. that was what they hoped for

Gracie Hamilton lay on her back on the hotel bed as her Master Jax rutted her. “Oh! Oh! Oh!” she sighed with each thrust of his big pick and brown pointed dog cock. The Takapuna Hotel light flickered behind her through the window. She barely noticed it flickered in rhythm to her Jax’s thrusts; as her Master’s dick pushed deep between her thighs.

He came in her and she kicked and kissed his ear as he emptied his load into her. “Oh, yessssss!” she gasped, her back arching up as she came too. It was the best feeling - dog sex.

She scratched behind his ear as he pulled out of her “Thank you, Master” she gasped in appreciation.

He leapt off the bed, ran into the bathroom and pissed in the shower. She rushed after him and lapped at the flow before most of it ran down the drain.

Returning to the room she turned the tv on as she sat upright on the bed. She felt dog sperm ooze out of her - he’d come so much inside of her. As she watched the tv she casually ran a finger down to her snatch and scooped up the oozing dog sperm and licked it off her fingers.

TVNZ 1 was the channel that came up. She strained at the accents - the New Zealand way of pronunciation - they were so broad she was still having difficulty understanding them. All the vowels sounded the same

Fish sounded like fush. Chips sounded like chups. Making ordering of a simple fish and chips meal difficult.

Six sounded like sucks.

Then there was the slang. Flip flops were Jandals. She hadn’t a clue where they got that from. But she pushed these thoughts out of her mind - they were human concerns - not slave concerns. She was a dog’s slave. That was enough for her.

Still, being exiled, rather than executed… or worse… there had been the very real possibility that she would have been expelled from dog-whoring altogether

The thought of having sex with men again made her shudder.

“Dog sex is the best” she suddenly told herself. Reinforcing in her mind her love of canine cock.

Jax returned from the bathroom and leaped onto the bed. She began tonguing his ass, cleaning him. “Mmmm” she gurgled with delight as her tongue drilled into his anus

She loved her dog-Master. In the morning they would head further north, on the North Island. Perhaps her Master might make others into dog-whores. She smiled at the thought. But that wasn’t up to her. It was his decision to make. She would accept it no matter what he decided.

Louise Alaoui (née Randall) was newly married. Aamir Alaoui had urged her to change her first name too, and she was considering Maryam as a popular choice. She had been born a good Catholic girl but she was now expected to convert - or ‘revert’ having married Aamir. Having fled her former life - Catholic girl, dog-slave… she wanted a simple normal life - and being married might offer her that chance.

Louise lay in bed, asleep. Aamir stood at the window looking out at the Chellah - a popular tourist site.

Louise dreamed of being on all fours, and having her dog Jam inside of her. She woke up with a start. She felt a wave of guilt still, of what she had once been. But her nipples were rock hard and she felt the moistness between her legs. The dream had been pleasant. But now it seemed a bad memory.

Aamir turned around to see her sit bolt upright when she suddenly work, gasping for air, sweating

“Another nightmare?”

“Yes” she sighed. She sat there looking at him; very much in love with him. He had rescued her from the streets. She was most dirty, dishevelled when he found her… she’d done all she could to get to this place without using normal means of travel - lest she come up on any one’s radar.

Her heart beat fast.

She sighed as she calmed down

“Come to bed” she whimpered.

He smiled. As he did she turned around and got on all fours, she preferred it this way. He found it off, but she liked it.

He didn’t mind as he loved to look at her tight globes of flesh; and she was always ready to take him no matter when he needed a hump.

Her naked, shaved pussy glistened in moist anticipation. His cock was rock hard when he moved up behind her.

He felt her breasts; somewhat larger; now that she was pregnant.

He fucked her and she gasped with delight. Now she was out of dog-control she could once again feel pleasure with a man. And pleasure she felt. One of the side-effects was she was lot more hornier now than before she’d been a bitch.

When Aamir finished off in her he pulled out and went to the bathroom to shower. He believed that women were not ‘pure’ and although he enjoyed sex immensely he needed to wash her impurity from him as soon as possible

She rose and watched him as he showered and she ran her hand over her four-moth pregnant belly. “This is your child” she spoke to him - but he could not hear. She was so glad she was to be a mother - of a human child.

Chloe Murdoch mopped the floor. She was naked. Working in-back of the Vets she could go naked. She’d been saying ‘au naturale’ but that related to cooking.

As she mopped there was a tv in the corner playing animal porn. She looked up at it as the woman on the video cried out her orgasm. Chloe leant on her mop and sighed as she watched.

Chloe was un-tethered. She had no particular Master yet. This didn’t bother her. She did was she was told.

“I wish I could be in that movie” she thought. She sighed again and continued to mop.

Chloe was young, attractive, not a virgin. She was a student at the university - she’d been doing Humanities till she was dog-raped and now she did science so she could better serve. She stopped as she heard her boss coming

“Have you finished yet?” Gloria asked

“Yes, all done” she said

“Good” Gloria said “We’ve got to go service Area Three.

“Wonderful!” Chloe gasped.

The Veterinarians was a large complex and Area Three was just one of four wings that housed dogs.

Area Four was where strays were delivered and raped and made into Masters.

Area Two was the ‘front’ - where they did actual Veterinarian work.

Area One was where people were tethered - put on display to the dogs and a Master would choose them

Area Three where she and Gloria were heading was her favourite. The dogs there got horny. Without a regular slave owned they still needed to be sexually gratified and Gloria and Chloe were to Area Three to ‘relieve’ the dogs there.

Chloe had done it once before - and it made her wonderfully sore. She’d serviced five dogs in a row. Three with her cunt, and two with her asshole.

Chloe saw a side door open and about seven young women came in. “Alright girls” Gloria said “You’re late”

“We…” one of them began

“No excuses” Gloria said “Our Masters are waiting… get undressed…. NOW!”

“Is she always that much of a bitch?” one girl whispered to Chloe as they passed her

“Most days” Chloe smiled

The girls undressed in a locker-room and returned naked and they all went into the main room.

The dogs were braying and panting, all excited at the sex they were about to get.

Chloe saw Maxi - a Rottweiler she had last served. He pushed his way through the pack and went to her. She smiled as he approached and she got down on all fours.

Other girls were chosen by particular dogs.

Chloe trembled in anticipation as Maxi moved around behind her. She didn’t know which hole he would use. When he mounted her she felt his thick cock searching out for her vagina so she pushed back onto him. “Oh, fuck yessss” she gasped as she drove herself down onto the huge dog dick.

Gloria wasn’t happy. She was saddened that no dog wanted to use her.

At forty-seven she wasn’t exactly in her prime. She had proven herself a worthy slave. She’d given up her two daughter and her son to the dogs when she’d been converted. She’d masturbated as she watched the dogs rape her adult children. It was delicious - seeing them made into dog-slaves too.

“Come” Chloe urged to Gloria as Maxi slid off her. Gloria leaped at the chance at tasting dog-sperm and she got down behind Chloe and started to lap at the younger woman’s sloppy wetvagina. Maxi left for another slut when an Alsatian called Rudi came over and Chloe immediately began working his sheath with her hand - encouraging his cock to emerge. Then her hungry mouth went down over it, and he immediately began coming in her eager mouth.

Finally a dog picked Gloria and she wailed with orgasm as the dog rutted her, even though its cock stretched her anus wide.

Chloe drank down Rudi’s dog sperm and finally she sat back on haunches for a little rest. She smiled when she saw Gloria being of service. Soon another dog went to Gloria and she got to eat come as she was ass-fucked.

Chloe saw a small Asian lady riding up and down on one dog’s cock as the dog lay on its back wagging its tail. They caught sight of each other and they smiled knowingly.

The lady who’d spoken to Chloe - she had a dog up to its ‘knot’ in her ass. And she was both crying and sighing at the same time.

Chloe was so happy. Being a sex-slave to dogs there was nothing better than this - although she did kinda wish a dog tethered her. Whether it was a boy dog or a female dog… it wouldn’t have mattered. She needed to be owned.

Maxi came in a woman’s mouth before coming back to Chloe. “Hi, Maxi” she smiled and scratched his head “Do you want to fuck me again?” She was eager for more dog sex. She’d had come in her cunt and in her mouth. But she still wanted more - to serve the Masters was her whole reason for being.

He looked into her eyes.

“Yes, Master” she smiled. She almost cried she was so happy.

He’d chosen her. Now she was tethered

They left the orgy and she dressed as he waited for her and then she drove him home. (She didn’t shower, she wanted to keep the dog sperm fresh inside her).

Her flat-mate Zoë was at home. Chloe, and Zoë. They were a couple. Zoë. was Greek. Zoë was masturbating to an animal porn film.

“How’d the servicing go?” Zoë called out “Did you get a lot of dog cock?”

“Oh, lots” Chloe smiled as she undressed and carried her dress to the bedroom. Then she came back to see Maxi was still sitting by the door. She knelt down and hugged him.

“And, I’ve been tethered” she called out.

“You have?” Zoë jumped up excited

“Come meet my Master, Maxi”

Zoë rushed out of the lounge-room to meet him

“Oh, you’re so beautiful” she gasps as she squatted down to embrace him

“I told Master about you” Chloe said “And he’s agreed to fuck you too, till you get tethered yourself”

“Really?” Zoë smiled “Oh, thank you” she gasped. “Dog sex is the best”

“Dog sex is the best” Chloe agreed

Zoë.scratched Maxi’s head

“He’s ready to do you now…” Chloe said as Zoë rubbed Maxi’s back

“Oh, yes… of course” she blushed. Obviously this was what she was going to do.

She stood up and pulled her dress up over her head. She wore no undies or bra - she was too flat chested to warrant the latter. She handed her dress to Chloe

“Come” Chloe urged as she stood up and they went into the bedroom… Chloe and Zoë shared the bed. They occasionally had fucked each other. Zoë had a strap-on shaped like a dog’s cock.

Zoë lay back on the bed, her legs over the side and Maxi leapt up. She opened her legs eagerly and took him into her

“Thank you” she said to Chloe as her friend climbed onto the bed next to her

“You’re welcome” Chloe said as she straddled Zoë’s face and set down onto her tongue

Zoë giggled as dog jizz squirted out of Chloe’s snatch

What a favour her friend had done for her….

She squealed with delight as Maxi rutted her.

Later on they all sat in the lounge with the porn back on. Chloe masturbated as she watched a woman screaming in orgasm as a dog rutted her. Zoë masturbated Maxi with slow strokes.

“Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be in a film like this?” Zoë asked

“You know…” Chloe said “If we could take over a studio like this…” she grinned

She looked at Zoë but her friend’s mouth was turned to the dog cock spurting come.

Chloe had an idea.

Mid-Atlantic Fatima had time for a very brief break. She took a carton of milk and lapped at it from a saucer.

Sirocco Flight 01 roared along at Mach 0.84, 35,105 ft in the air. Fatima took a quick look in the small mirror, and licked the milk moustache from her upper lip. She opened her mouth and inspected her sharp fangs; now sitting recessed. She pushed them out into fangs and then retracted them. Like her claws this still amused her.

She sniffed the air and followed the scent…to åthe luggage area. She hissed when she saw him - the cocker spaniel. The dog was housed in a special luggage pod for animals. He began to bark nervously; sensing something different about her; a predator.

He yelped, and then she released him to slump to the bottom of the cage. She smiled at her dirty work. She hated dogs.

“What are you doing back here?” Aleah asked

“Shit” Fatima said “You gave me a fright”

“I asked… what are you doing here?” the senior flight attendant asked “You know this is….”

Suddenly Fatima grabbed her and pushing her hand over Aleah’s mouth forced her backwards against the bulkhead.

At the same time she opened her legs and her master pushed his way out of her, forcing her slacks to fall to the ground from the weight of the cat emptying out into them.

With her free hand she reached up and pulled Aleah’s pants from her, and tore her panties off of her.

She also, pinning Aleah’s hard to the bulkhead forced her down, making her knees buckle, lest her neck snapped

“Open your legs” Fatima hissed.

Bubba looked up at pink vaginal lips of Aleah and meowed. She struggled still, but Fatima was amazingly strong.

He squatted and then sprung upwards towards Aleah’s pink crotch lips.

Aleah’s eyes opened in horror as she felt the pain of the car pushing itself into her.

Fatima grinned as she watched the terror in Aleah’s eyes. “That’s it” Fatima laughed, “Feel him in you”. Bubba squeezed into her.

“Nnnn—mmm-mmmm” she screamed in pain, muffled by Fatima’s forceful hand that had her head pinned, despite her flailing body

And then, she stopped.

Fatima smiled. Aleah’s eyes seemed suddenly subdued. She gasped. Fatima released her “Yes, Master” Aleah said as Bubba nestled inside her

Her master’s tail hung out.

Fatima had disappeared to momentarily return with some cloths and rags, and she began cleaning Aleah’s inner thigh of blood and other fluids. “You are one of us now” Fatima said

“Yes” Aleah sighed

The two returned to their duties for the rest of the flight. Fatima’s master Bubba now lay within Aleah, continuing her transformation into submission.

The war had begun in earnest. The dogs had an advantage of numbers and they were vicious. They were at all levels of government. Several police were already dog-slaves - the entire K-9 unit were dog-slaves.

They were vicious. No mercy. Once they found some cats they struck. They tore into them. The cat-slaves too.

The media reported a number of women (seemingly pregnant) who had been killed in a house fire. It was a simple mask to the dog’s outrageous attack.

The chief of police Widelene LeCroix - a woman of Haitian extraction appeared in a press conference to allay any fears of some kind of new gangland slaying and then, after the conference was over she returned to her office where her dog master Noir waited for her. “Don’t worry, Master” she said as she undressed “We have this ‘cat’ problem wrapped up.” She was premature in her assessment, but she was enthusiastic.

Widelene got to her hands and knees. The forty-seven year old woman squealed like a girl as her Master’s cock moved up between her large ass cheeks. She shook her booty as he entered her. “Oh, Oh oui” she gasped with delight

Her secretary Collette O’Toole entered the room and put some papers on the desk behind the rutting couple. “We’ve just found another den” she said as she stood by. Collette was also a dog-slut.

But she could see that Noir had Widelene close to orgasm so she delayed the rest of her report. Collette instead sat on the edge of the desk, her legs widened apart. She felt her breast through her top, settling in to watch as Widelene groaned with orgasm as her asshole was suddenly filled with dog-sperm.

The Medical Examiner Dr. Carla Rodriuqz called and Collette took the call as Widelene slid around onto her ass and cleaned her master’s cock with her hungry mouth

“Hello?”

“Chief Widelene?”

“No, this is Collette”

“Oh, hi, this is Dr. Rodrigue down in the forensics lab"

“Yes?”

“We’ve made a preliminary report - we’ll of course cover up that these feral scum had been modified”

“Of course"

“But…”

“Yes… there’s always more”

“They… they were modified beyond what we are”

“What….?” Collette gasped “What do you mean?”

“If we ever had to meet one of these - you know, one on one, I don’t think any of our Sisters would stand a chance”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“Well, we’ll just have to go in, only when we have a pack”

“I think that would be ideal… because potentially if they capture any one of us… they could turn us to one of them”

“Fuck” Collette said

“What’s up?” Widelene asked looking up from under her dog’s balls

“You better take this call”

Widelene looked at her Master who gave her permission.

Widelene was shocked at what they were finding out. She called the Mayor.

Rudi Lopez was in bed with his Master. He gasped with delight as his Master’s big dog cock rode his asshole. It was just as pleasurable as what Widelene had just gone through with her Master.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Rudi groaned as Bull rutted his anus. Rudi was annoyed by the phone call but his master drew out of him and insisted he take the call…

It was alarming. They needed to redouble their efforts against the cats.

And they needed to think of a more cohesive plan… only none of them were great thinkers.

By the river big Rawiri Morrison leapt off his boat as it came in against he small jetty. His wife was quiet. Their car and boat trailer were in the car-park, no one else around… except another car that just began pulling in.

Aroha flinched when she saw his expression. She still nursed a bruised rib from the last time the Maori fisherman had been angered by a lack of catch

“Where’s me beer woman?” he called to her

She turned and ran to the back of the car. The ‘cooler’ ice box - in NZ called a ‘chilly bin’ had several bottles of beer, all labelled “Pale Ale”

She ran back to him as fast as she could

He backhanded her “Next time have it ready!’ he snapped

“That’s not very nice” Gracie said as she walked down to the small jetty

“Please stay out of it” Aroha begged hoping that her husband’s wrath would not be turned on the stranger. She’d seen her husband belt other women too.

“Who are you?” Rawiri growled as she came close to him with her dog Jax

“I want you to take us down river to Tinopai” she said

“Oh?” he growled “Why would I do that?”

“Because you’re a bitch” she said

“Yo, who the fuck….?”

Jax moved forward and growled. Rawiri was not afraid and ready to kick the dog when he got caught in Jax’s gaze

“Please, honey…” Aroha worried her husband was going to lash out. But, she noticed him almost stand to attention

“Rawiri?” Aroha said

“He’s a bitch now” Gracie guffawed.

“What? Aroha gasped

“And you will be too” she said as Jax turned around and gazed at her

“I…” Aroha trembled “I….”

“You are his bitch”

“I am his bitch” she said

Gracie pulled Rawiri’s pants down. She saw his massive boner and was repulsed by it. She hated the sight of human cock.

Jax turned his attention back on the large Maori man

Rawiri got down on his knees, and then fell forward onto his hands. His cock was rock hard.

Jax lapped at his anus. Jax’s tongue was long and wet.

As this happened Gracie reached under Aroha’s dress and pulled her panties down. Aroha stepped out of them

“Never wear panties” Gracie tutted.

“Yes… “Aroha said “I will never wear panties’

Jax’s tongue also flicked at Rawiri’s harry ball sack. And then, Jax was hard and he mounted Rawiri’s back.

“Oh, fuck” Rawiri gasped as his anus was opened up by large pink dog-cock.

“Your husband loves dog cock” Gracie giggled

“He…” Aroha gasped. She grew moist watching the large dog bugger her husband. A part of her in the deep recesses of her soul knew this was wrong.

“I…” she began again”

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come” Rawiri cried out and his cock twitched and spasmed and shot out onto the wooden jetty.

Jax pulled out of him and began finishing on his back

Gracie got down and caught as much come as she could in her open eager mouth.

She licked the sperm off Rawiri’s back as behind them Aroha took the same position on the dock’s wooden decking as her husband - on her hands and knees.

“Ow!” Aroha cried as she was penetrated by thick canine cock.

Jax rutted her quickly

Aroha groaned with delight with each dog-thrust.

Rawiri and Gracie rose to their feet to watch Aroha’s initiation completed

She cried in orgasm as her pussy was filled with hot jizz.

“We serve our dog-Master” Rawiri said

“Dog sex is the best”

“Dog sex is the best” Rawiri added, scratching his cock.

“Dog sex is the best” Aroha chimed in as she rose to her feet.

Jax sat there panting, wagging his tail content at his new slaves

Rawiri got back down onto the deck and licked at Jax’s asshole. His wife Aroha cleaned their Masters’ cock.

Gracie was impressed at how quickly they had been converted

She realised that they must have had very weak minds. She enjoyed yachting them tend to their Master’s needs.

Rawiri lapped at Jax’s ass and then drilled it with his tongue. Aroha eagerly licked her Master clean. Jax’s cock twitched and he shot another load out and Aroha eagerly gulped down the dog-jizz.

“That was wonderful” Aroha said as she rose to her feet. Rawiri was already in the boat.

“Okay, now we can take that boat…” Gracie said so they could head out to the island.

Widelene and Collette visited the Medical Examiner’s office.

Carla showed them a burnt cadaver - a woman who had been modified by a cat. She still had the cat-master inside her - also deceased. The tail was singed hanging from between the woman’s legs.

Noir, Widelene’s Master wagged his tail as he met Rabbit - Carla’s Master. They sniffed each other’s butts. Collette caught sight of this and she squatted down to sniff at Rabbit’s ass. She lifted his tail and then slid her tongue in.

Cara stopped her presentation. She waited till Collette realised she was being disruptive.

Cara showed them the fingers - she squeezed one and the nail popped forward into a claw. When she released the finger the nail retracted

Then she prized open the mouth and showed the fangs.

They were shocked. As dog-slaves they had been modified too - they were stronger than humans. But they didn’t possess ‘weapons’.

Outside the examiner’s office, in the car-park sat two cop cars; one from the police and one from the Sheriffs. They were there for different reasons

The cop car had Constable Elsie Smith in it with her dog. She was there on guard detail to protect the dog-centre that was the forensics lab. She did’t even acknowledge the other car - even though the other officer was a dog-slut too.

Officer Helen Rodriguez sat in her patrol car. She sucked her dog’s cock. Obispo wagged his tail as Helen’s mouth worked up and down on his large shaft. She took all of his cock into her mouth, right down to the ‘knot’ the large bulge at the base of his shaft. With a hand she jerked him as well. She wanted so much to please him.

Elise did however do the same thing near-by in her car with her Master, Apple… or rather, she just jerked him off. She was part of the K-9 unit that had all been enslaved.

Suddenly Helen felt a wave of orgasm - the cock shuddering - as her Master came in her hot hungry mouth. Helen greedily gulped down the dog’s jizz. “Ahhh” she gasped as she sat up and wiped her mouth. “That tasted wonderful” she sighed, and she licked running from her hand down her forearm. “Mmm-mmm-mmm” she purred as she lapped at the dog sperm.

Helen was there to escort the police chief. She heard a crackle on the radio - not the police radio - the ‘other’ radio. Elise hears it too - but she is charged with standing guard. She won’t leave her post.

It was a coded message from two motorcycle units - cat trail had been found…

Helen was near-by. She took the call and flicking on her over-heads squealed away.

Obispo barked enthusiastically

“We’ll catch them, Master” she said, “I’m sure of it”

The black and white sped out the car-park and headed south towards the border wall.

After a lot of hectic driving and radio-talk Helen and her Master piled out of the car right on the border. Technically of course she was beyond her jurisdiction but this was a different problem that needed her to go where she was needed.

Helen and Obispo moved along about 200 ft north of the border wall. They found a trail heading back towards San Diego and they followed this for ten minutes before they entered a junk yard. The trail was one that Obispo was eager to follow - he had picked up ‘cat scent’.

She had no authority to do so, but her only job was to obey the dog-Masters and further their goals. So she found a way through into private property

There she saw a shipping container - one of its doors was a little ajar. As she approached the door closed.

She drew her weapon and stepped between Obispo and the danger.

She heard her Master’s thoughts. “Yes, Master” she nodded

“Step out!” she called forcefully. “Now!”

She turned to her Master and she nodded. She called back “Apretar el paso!”

There was still nothing.

Again, looking to her Master

“Yes, Master” she nodded

She crept closer and reaching out she opened the door

Obispo ran inside. She closed the door behind him.

There was barking, and screams.

“¡Ayúdeme!” came one voice

“Mamá!” came another voice

Helen turned and kept watch on the yard.

About five minutes later she heard her Master’s voice in her mind and she turned and unlatched the door.

The door opened wider and two people came out, a woman Alejandra Urbana and her daughter Deysi stepped out with Obispo by their side. They had the look on their faces that Helen recognised immediately.

She smiled. She knew that the women were now dog-sluts.

She also saw come on Deysi’s face. Alejandra walked with a slight limp, her pants torn at the crotch. She stunk of sex and dirt.

Helen knew her Master had raped them - and in raping them they were now dog-sluts.

“Bienvenida a america” Helen said with a grin to the two women who shielded their eyes from the sudden bright light. Her dog-Master wagged his tail.

There were several other containers around and Helen grilled the two new sisters of their contents. “Todos estos tienen mujeres” Alenajdra said pointing to them all. Helen nodded. The two betrayed all their friends hiding in the other containers.

“Good” Helen smiled as she drew up her radio.

“Buena” she said to them

They hadn’t found the cats - but they found a lot of new recruits.

Helen called for assistance…

to be continued…. with Kennel Club XIV — Dog Fight

The End