The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club VII — Master Class

Synopsis: A direct continuation of Kennel Club VI—California Girls

Roger sucked Fido’s large dog cock. As he did, his wife Alyssa licked Fido’s asshole.

Fido—or rather Fido IV, was a descendant of their original master.

As the two dog sluts serviced their master, their own daughters—twins—Brittany and Bethany (Brit, and Beth) were busy sharing the cock of their other lover Cooper

Fido was a large mastiff. Cooper was a doberman.

Brit and Beth ran their teen tongues up and down Cooper’s thick dog shaft, to be rewarded moments later with a fountain of hot dog sperm.

Brit and Beth giggled with delight as they gulped down the jizz.

Roger found himself now gulping down dog sperm and his wife drilled Fido’s anus with her tongue.

The four servants delighted in serving their dog masters.

Afterwards Alyssa prepared breakfast.

“Yes, Master” Roger said as he heard Fido in his mind. He looked over to the photo above the master bed. It was an enlarged black n’ white of him, Alyssa, and their original master, Fido—taken when Alyssa was pregnant with the twins.

Fido had commanded that he mate with Alyssa and Roger obeyed. He gazed across at the bed as the two seniors tongued each other’s pussies. He had no desire for them, or in fact Alyssa, unless Fido wished it.

He was simply happy to obey his dog-master.

Alyssa called them that breakfast was now ready and the two girls went naked to the kitchen whilst Roger went off to work.

A knock came at the door just a few minutes after Roger had left. Alyssa, still naked went, expecting that Roger must have forgotten his keys.

She was surprised when on opening the door she saw a short Italian-esque woman standing there; now open mouthed and equally shocked at seeing Alyssa naked.

Alyssa’s body had many scratch marks on it, from her master’s vigorous love-making.

Alyssa, on seeing her made no effort to cover herself at all

“Yes?” she merely asked “Can I help you?”

“Ah… “ the woman said “I’m Maria Bello”

“Who?”

“Your daughters teacher”

“What do you want?”

“Er… perhaps this is not a good time…”

“No, please” Alyssa said “Come on in”

“Perhaps…” Maria said, feeling at ill-use at Alyssa’s nakedness

“Who is it mom?” came Britt, also still naked, bouncing up behind her mom

“Brittany!” Maria gasped

“Miss Bello” Britt smiled “What are you doing here?”

“Look… I can see where the bad influence in your life is”

“I think she means you, mom” Brit said

Alyssa grabbed Maria all of a sudden

“What the fuck?” she cried

Bit closed the door as her mom dragged Maria in

“Masters!” Britt called.. then she whistled

“Let me go” Maria cried as she struggled against Alyssa’s grasp

Fido and Cooper came running in.

Maria was worried they were going to attack. Fido in fact leapt against her, knocking her back.

She fell back flat, onto the floor

His cock loomed out he stood over her and suddenly came on her face

cough

cough

cough

Maria gasped as dog sperm shot into her mouth in such volume she almost choked

“What the fuck?” she gasped and some ran down her throat. The dog pushed his cock into her and she swallowed.

Suddenly her eyes seemed to glaze over

Alyssa and her daughter both sucked on Cooper’s cock as already Maria took Fido’s cock into her mouth and sucked.

Roger came home later to find a woman from his daughter’s school. He couldn’t put a name to her

It didn’t matter. She lay on their bed, with Cooper fucking her cunt.

He looked to his wife who was masturbating.

* * *

The seniors in Ribber School for Girls; Libby, Anne, Caroline, Jean, Lisa, Monique, Neesha, Romona, Gloria, and Fay.

The class—Advanced French was missing two girls; indicated by two vacant places.

The class bell rang.

Twins Brit and Beth suddenly appeared.

But where was the teacher?

Maria Bello walked in, and she had with her two dogs on leads.

Cooper, and Fido.

Brit looked to her sister and smiled. Both girls opened their legs in anticipation.

Maria got down on her knees between the two dogs that now sat. She unclipped their leads

“Girls” she announced, “This is Fido, and this is Cooper”

The girls looked at each other trying to guess the meaning of bringing two dogs in.

“These are…” Maria continued “Your masters”

Brit and Beth rose up from their seats. The twins peeled off their tops. Beth wore no bra. Beth pulled down her jeans and showed she wore a G-string. Brit wore blue satin undies and she reached around and unhooked her bra.

“What are you doing?” Neesha gasped

Other girls turned to see the twins

“We’re going to fuck out Masters” Brit said as she pulled down her panties

The twins were clean-shaven

“Girls” Maria continued “You must obey your new masters”, and as she said this she too began to undress

“Dog sex is the best” Beth leaned in to Libby and winked.

Brit walked up to the front of the class, now naked. She let Fido sniff her crotch. Fido’s tongue ran out and flicked her clit

She did a little giggle as dog tongue touched her bud

“Obey your masters!” Maria said

Anne, at the front of the class seemed to be in a kind of trance. She rose to her feet. “I obey” she said as she undid her shirt

“Girl?” Caroline said next to her “What are you doing?”

“I obey my master” she said as she let her shirt fall to the floor

Suddenly Jean on the other side of Caroline rose up “I obey” she said.

Beth now joined her sister at the front of the class. She turned around and leant on Caroline’s desk. Suddenly Cooper leapt up behind her

Beth gasped as she felt dog cock enter her pussy

“What the fuck!” Caroline gasped as she leaped up from her seat.

Anne now naked got down on all fours. Fido mounted her “Oh, fuck!” she gasped. Despite being 18 it was her first time and she cried out as Fido’s large red dog-cock broke her hymen “Oh, yes”

Neesha moved around the side of the class, skirting it, heading for the door.

Maria rushed over and physically barred the door with her arm “Don’t go” Maria said, “Dog sex is the best’

“Get the fuck out of my way”

Caroline was more direct and charged at the door.

“Join us” Brit said. Caroline looked around to see Libby, Lisa,Gloria, and Fay all undressing.

Brit grabbed Caroline suddenly by her long brown hair. Brit pulled her back, whilst she moved her leg across, in effect tripping Caroline.

She landed on her back. Cooper stood over her, his large dog cock pointing at her face. Just as she was about to voice her disapproval she felt a splash of dog come hitting her face

“What the fuck?” she gasped

The dog cock suddenly lowered into her open mouth and she almost gagged as it pushed down the back of her throat.

Something came over her. And she began to suck. It tasted wonderful

“She’s one of us now” Brit said.

It had happened so fast. Caroline now ran a hand down between her legs, fingering herself as she sucked her master’s cock—that continued to shoot sperm into her.

Meanwhile Neesha lashed out at Maria. The tall, athletic black girl was strong. “Master” Maria cried in panic.

Fido was busy fucking Jean, but pulled out of her and rushed to aid Maria.

Jean groaned in disappointment as the large cock drew out of her but she rolled on her side to watch and she fingered herself as she looked at her master’s ass. She dreamed of sticking her tongue in that. Her small Asian body had never felt such a huge cock in her before.

Fido leaped up at Neesha putting his paws up on her chest. “Get off of….” she cried. She looked down at him, and grabbed his paws to push him away. His eyes bore into hers.

Neesha was lost in the gaze of Fido’s big brown eyes.

“I…” she began

“Obey your Master” Maria urged

“I…” she tried again

Suddenly Neesha sank to her knees. Her mouth opened and she took Fido’s huge dog cock into her mouth.

Cooper meanwhile mounted Fay. She cried in pain as her ass was penetrated, but she then reached behind herself to help guide him into her stinky hole.

Maria clapped her hands as she watched Neesha wolfing down dog cock.

Brit and Bath fingered each other as they watched their masters at work.

Gloria (she hated her name) had short spiky hair dyed white. She was a lesbian. She’d never wanted a cock… until now. She moved to her knees next to Fay and Cooper obliged pulling out of Fay’s ass and letting her take his cock into her mouth.

It tasted foul, from Fay’s ass, but Gloria sucked it down a few times before taking it in her hand and guiding it back into Fay’s tight asshole

Romana crouched down at the back of the class… hiding as best as she could. She turned to see Monique also crouched down. Monique put her finger to her lip urging Romana to keep quiet. Romana clasped her prayer beads and held them fast

Neesha swallowed her Master’s come. She rose to her feet as Fido went to fuck Libby

“Dog cock is the best” Maria said, taking her student and kissing her. She lapped at the taste of Fido’s come on Neesha’s face. Neesha had to bend down a bit so that Maria could reach.

Libby seeing her master go to her was filled with gladness. She dropped to all fours and presented her hairy pussy to him. He leapt onto her back and pushed his pointed dog cock into her. Libby had only ever had one lover before—her step-father. But now sex was enjoyable for the first time. She gasped as she was filled with her master’s dick.

Maria ran her tongue along Neesha’s face, licking up globs of sperm. And Neesha grabbed a handful of Maria’s ass.

After a moment Maria felt something was not right. She stopped and pulled away. Neesha took the moment to undress.

“Girls’ she said. Suddenly Cooper and Fido pulled out of their respective fucks and joined her side as the girls stood up to attention. Caroline too was now naked.

Maria pointed at each girl as she did a head-count.

Fido and Cooper sensed what was wrong and they moved around the class in concentric circles

Romana shrunk back as much as she could when she was suddenly aware that Cooper had sniffed her out. Romana had done martial arts, the benefit of four older brothers in the military.

She leaped up like a jack-rabbit and ran for the door. She punched Libby and kicked Caroline. Caroline fell back winded. Libby nursed a very saw jaw.

It was Neesha who caught her, spun her around and had her in a choke hold “Where are you going?” Neesha said

“Please let me go”

“You need to serve the masters” Neesha said “Dog sex is the best”

Romana stomped down on Neesha’s instep

Neesha let her go as she howled in pain.

The twins leapt on her and pulled her down “Noooooo” she cried as she felt Cooper climbing over her “Pleeeeeasssseeee” she cried as other hands grabbed her ankles and opened her legs. Someone somewhere had produced a knife and they slid it down the back of her pants, severing her bed, and cutting down her jeans. She wore no panties.

She shook hard to buck them off her as she suddenly felt a dog’s hard cock prodding her rear, probing for an opening.

Cooper pushed forward, his cock pressing into Romana’s hairy vagina. “Noooooo!” she screamed

Cooper pushed in deep and began humping her. “Nnn-nnnn-nnn” Romana cried. Then Cooper came in her

“Oh, fuck me!” Romana groaned with delight thrusting her ass back up onto her Master’s cock.

“She’s one of us now” Maria said and a half dozen hands released her suddenly as Romana groaned in submissive delight as Cooper humped her

Romana rose up, dog jizz dripping from her open snatch. She sighed, smiling, panting, satisfied

Cooper went to the twins and they delighted in fingering his cock.

“Master” Romana said

Cooper turned around to face her

“Monique is hiding over here” she said

Cooper followed her

Romana happily gave up her class-mate who had also been hiding.

As Monique was set upon by her classmates, and undressed Romana assured her that dog sex was the best.

The End