The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club IX—Bitch School

or, ”How dogs enslaved forty 18 year olds.”

Synopsis: A direct continuation of Kennel Club VII—Master Class

Cooper wagged his tail as he pulled up off of Coco. His dog sperm coursed through the Golden Labrador bitch changing her within minutes.

Twins Brit and Beth watched as the female rose suddenly and shook herself.

“She’s a Mistress now” Brit smiled as she saw the power in the dog’s eyes.

Murray Graham struggled again at the ropes binding him. The ball-gag stifling his cry. He’d watched as his dog was raped… and there had been nothing he could do about it.

The forty-five year old principal of Ruben Kincaid High School shook helplessly against the bindings. He was well tied

Maria Bello got down on her haunches and hugged Cooper “Good boy” she smiled. She reached under the dog and massaged his still hard pink dog cock. She caressed it, and wiped some fluid from his shaft. She looked at it on her hand and licked it. Letting the come hang from her hand like a strand of spaghetti cheese.

Murray had been surprised by the arrival of one of his least favourite teachers, along with two of her students, and their dog.

His own dog, Coco barked incessantly even as they approached the front door… she sensed something was not right. She had run around him. Maria knocked on the door.

As soon as he opened it Coco had backed away. Cooper ran in. “Hey!” Murray cried as the dog ran into his house. But then Cooper went up to her and stared into her large brown eyes.

“What’s happening with your dog?” Murray said as he watched his own dog get down on her belly and submit.

As he saw Cooper approach the rear of his dog he was going to protest further. And then he was knocked out. The twins were surprisingly strong.

They’d easily dragged his lump of a body inside, across the hall to the lounge room. Maria had nylon rope with her. Britt had the ball gag, but sitting in her cunt.

He’d woken to find himself bound and gagged and watching as three now naked hot women stood around his dog as she was fucked by their dog Cooper

The twins were fingering each other until Cooper got up having done his business.

The twins went into the kitchen and returned with a large carving knife.

Murray thrashed wildly, in fear when he saw it. He could only imagine what they were going to do to him…

But they cut him free. He started to scramble away when Coco ran up to him, licking his face.

“What the fuck’s going on here?” he gasped.

And Coco gazed into his eyes. He stared back, unable to look away

“What…?” he gasped as he heard her voice in his head.

“She wants you to fuck her” Maria said as the twins helped him up off of the floor

“What?” he said, but still unable to look away from her big brown eyes.

He didn’t notice the twins undress him; slipping off his pants with difficulty; pulling them down over the bulge of his now rock-hard cock.

Britt got down on her knees and lifted Coco’s tail. She kissed Coco’s sex and licked it.

“Your dog’s a virgin” Brit said looking up at him, “It’s a great privilege to be her first…”

Coco turned around expressing herself for him.

“This isn’t right…” he said shaking his head. He looked at his dog’s exposed vulva, dark and inviting.

He shook his head again, trying to fight off her will.

“He’s fighting it!” Maria panicked

She turned to Cooper. The big dog sensed this and ran up to Murray. Cooper was far more powerful.

“Look at him” Maria said

“No!” Murray cried, holding his eyes closed

Next thing he felt a tongue up between his ass cheeks, slobbering there. Coco had got up and moved around behind him.

His dog licked him and then drilled his asshole with her long wet tongue. His cock twitched. Murray fell to his knees. Maria guided him onto all fours. “Noooooo” he cried.

Coco moved out of the way. Cooper came up over him, and slid his cock into his ass

He winced in pain as the big thick dog cock drove up into him. “Noooo… make it stop….” he cried as it stung

Cooper raped his ass. It was over in a minute… a huge wad of dog come pumped into his rectum.

And Coco offered herself to him again, showing him her sex. As Cooper pulled out of him he pulled his dog to him and she lifted her tail. He guided his cock into her vulva. He’d never know such tight/softness before. She was a virgin and his cock took some effort to open up into her.

He humped Coco. Maria moved around behind him and licked at the dog sperm dripping from his ass. He turned to see her and he was going to protest but Coco felt so soft.

The twins returned to fingering each other as they watched.

He rode his dog and then came in her. He fell forward onto her gasping as his cock spilled cream inside her. Maria replaced her tongue with a finger in his asshole.

Coco pulled away, spun around and then licked at his cock, tasting his jizz “Oh, baby” he gasped as she lapped at his cock.

Cooper had rolled onto his back and the twins were taking turns in sucking his red dog dick, still tasting like Murray’s ass-hole. Murray watched this, still feeling Cooper’s semen drip out of him.

Murray and Coco kissed and then he licked down her body, over her set of nipples and lapped at the sperm -his sperm—dripping now out of her vulva. Maria continued to finger his ass, but also stopping to taste it before driving it back inside him.

Cooper looked up and sniffing the air jumped up and mounted him again. Maria guided Cooper’s cock into Murray’s distended asshole. He gasped with delight as his anus stretched open at another pounding.

Murray was a confirmed dog-fucker.

Coco was his mistress. The three girls and one guy, and the two dogs fucked each other for another hour. Murray tasted dog sperm for the first time as it dripped from Maria’s asshole.

10pm and Maria, the twins, and the master-dog Cooper left them for the moment…They had a plan.

Murray fucked his dog again that night, lying on her, as she lay on her back. His cock stretching her dog-vulva as he humped her. They kissed even as his sperm shot up into her. He caressed her set of nipples and noticed that these were slightly larger than before.

* * *

Murray parked in Keenan Wynn Memorial Hospital. “Yes, Mistress” he said “We’re here…” Coco wagged her tail.

Melissa Graham had been in hospital for two days following a minor car accident that had left her left foot swollen, and impossible to walk upon.

She did not miss her husband.

They had a frosty relationship after many years of marriage.

“No, Sir!” a nurse called out. Melissa looked up “You can’t take your dog in there” she heard

“She’s not my dog” Murray said “I’m her human”

“All the same you can’t…” the nurse began… until she gazed into Coco’s eyes. “Yes” she said.

Murray smiled and entered the ward. Melissa sat up in bed

“Murray?” she gasped not expecting him to visit

And then Coco ran in and leapt up onto the bed

“Coco” she laughed scratching her dog’s head “You shouldn’t have brought her in here…”

“Coco made me bring her” Murray said

“What?” Melissa said “What are you talking about?”

“Look in her eyes” he said “She is our mistress now”

“What? Are you craz…” she began as she looked in Coco’s big brown eyes

“Accept her…” Murray said, “She’s your mistress”

“I…”

“Just before we came in… I fucked her…” Murray said

“You what?”

“Her vulva’s full of my spunk” he smiled, “It’s still warm and fresh”

Coco turned around on the bed and lifted her tail.

Melissa looked at her dog’s sex and saw a small bead of white cream drip out

“Taste it” Murray said

“I…” she began

She leaned in and tentatively tasted it with the tip of her tongue. Soon she took longer licks, all the way up to Coco’s anus.

She drilled her tongue inside her dog’s sex and Coco squeezed more sperm out for Melissa to taste

At the same time Murray pulled down his fly and pulled his cock out and climbed onto the bed

Coco lapped at his cock and he was soon shooting even more sperm out—this time into her hungry mouth.

When Melissa was finished she looked confused at her husband

“You’re going to have to come home now” he said

“Yes”

“We’ve got to go to the vets and pick up some more masters”

“Yes” she said as she swung her legs out over the side of her bed

“You’re going to service them till we take them to school tomorrow”

“Yes” she said as she hobbled over to a chair and picked up her bag

Melissa, Murray and Coco drove out of the town up to a vet clinic

They picked up four dogs; Butch, Winnie, Spike and Charlie

On the way home Melissa lay in the back of the station wagon sucking dog dick from Butch and Spike

* * *

The entire senior year had been assembled at the request of the principal Murray Graham

They filed in and were directed by Science Teacher Melissa Graham up onto the bleaches

Two other teachers stood with Melissa, Mavis Bremaston, and Lorraine Smith. They stood unusually at attention

Also, at attention…near-by the Advanced French class of Libby, Anne, Caroline, Jean, Lisa, Monique, Neesha, Romona, Gloria, Fay, Brit and Beth all stood, with a dog sitting next to each one of them

Cooper, Coco, Butch, Fido, Winnie, Spike and Charlie were amongst the dogs there.

Murray stood by the public address system

“Alright! Alright!” he said into the microphone “Settle down, people. Settle down”

Melissa whistled “Silence!” she called. She looked over at her husband and he nodded in approval.

“Class” he said “These here are our masters…” he waved his hand in the direction of the dogs… “They are here to get you to obey… and you will obey!”

Each dog suddenly moved toward the bleaches, each at their own section of seating.

“We obey our Masters” the entire French class said in unison “It is good to obey our Masters”

“Dog sex is the best” Murray said over the microphone. “You will obey”

Forty young people sat in silence looking down at the dog nearest to them.

“What’s wrong with you people?” DeAndre Cooper cried out and stood up

Next to him Gracie Hamilton also was upset, but she slipped back through the bleachers to under the seating.

Murray looked to his wife and she nodded.

Demetrius Malik also rose up angered.

These two, both from the basketball team, seemed to be the only ones not in quiet awe.

“Sit down” Murray said “The both of you”

“I ain’t sitting down!” DeAndre said

He pushed his way over two girls sitting in front of him to get to the gym floor

A large black doberman—Bear broke ranks and ran after him.

Neesha and Romana blocked his way

“Out of my way, bitches” he snapped at them.

“You need to accept dog sex” Romana said

“What the fuck?” he gasped

Suddenly he was knocked down by Bear. DeAndre lashed out at Bear and the two girls, screaming like banshees leaped on him to protect a Master.

They were strong

Romana ripped at his pants.

Neesha held his arms. They spun him around onto his stomach.

Finally they forced him to the ground. Bear came up behind him and mounted him suddenly

He cried out in horror as he felt a large dog cock push into his ass-hole

He tried to turn around

He managed to see Demetrius near-by, on his knees fucking Coco like a robot.

“What the…?” he gasped and he felt his own cock grew hard as Bear’s cock rutted inside his rectum

He suddenly came; shooting his load onto the wooden gym floor

“He’s one of us” Neesha said as some of it hit her feet.

Romana let him go

DeAndre Cooper’s sister Imani came up to them. He looked up and saw her naked form with dog sperm dripping from her pussy. “Dog sex is the best” she said.

She got down on all fours and lapped at her brother’s come on the gym floor.

Neesha got down behind her and lapped at Imani’s wet pussy.

Murray went over to his Mistress Coco. She looked at him and he smiled, pulling down his pants he waited till Demetrius had come in her and then he moved into her too, rutting her sloppy dog vulva

Demetrius stepped back and watched as Murray fucked the bitch. He played with his large black cock as he watched. A part of him wanted to fuck Murray’s throbbing ass too.

Fido came over to him and looked up at him. Immediately he sank down on all fours “Yes, Master” he said. Fido mounted him and slid up into his wet ass-hole

One student—Ruth Myers squatted down onto Spike’s cock. She leant forward and then took Cooper up her ass. She howled like a slut as she was double-penetrated.

Maria fingered herself as she watched. She turned to another student—Lizbeth Banks and saw that she too was fingering herself and watching Ruth

“Dog sex is the best” Maria said

“Yes. Dog sex is the best” Lizbeth gasped and came, squirting a clear juice onto the wooden floor.

Four girls stepped down from the bleachers and pulling their pants off each got on all fours, side by side.

A large Alsatian, Chucky came up to them. He sniffed the asses of each of the girls in turn.

They giggled and each held the hand of the one beside themselves.

“I’m so nervous” Yasmin blurted out

“Why’s that?” Carmen asked

“I hope the Master is satisfied with using my body”

“I do too….” Carmen said

“We’ll all do okay” Susie piped up. “I’m sure…”

Chucky mounted Yasmin, sliding into her moist slit. She gasped with delight as she felt the Master’s dog cock push deep into her. She had never felt such a thing… she’d had cock… but never this type of cock and her whole body trembled with delight

She squeezed Carmen’s hand more firmly and got into the rhythm of her Master’s rutting.

Carmen was a virgin, as was Susie.

But, not for long.

Chucky finished in Yasmin and then went atop of Carmen. She squealed in delight, and a wee bit of pain as she was penetrated for the first time.

Murray played with himself as he watched. He turned and saw his wife on her back as a bulldog fucked her. She looked up at him and caught him smiling. She was so happy.

“Fuck!” she gasped as her Master rutted her. She arched her back and came, almost shitting herself as her body shook with waves of orgasm

“Dog sex is the best” she gasped as he helped her to her feet moments later.

He in turn got to his knees and began cleaning her sloppy pussy out. He was a little off put from the smell of her ass…

* * *

For three hours the orgy went. The place was in the end pungent, slippery wet, and filthily

Each of the senior students, only days away from graduation, was assigned to a Master, or a Mistress… except for two girls Layla, and Ayliah.

“Don’t worry, girls” Melissa came up to her with her own Master by her side

“I want a Master to serve” Layla said, almost crying “I only exist to serve my dog masters”

“I have to serve too” Ayliah said with equal trepidation in her voice

“I said ‘Don’t worry’” Melissa reassured them, “My husband will drive you out to the veterinarian now.”

They looked a little more relieved

“You’ll be assigned to a Master there” she continued “You’ll get all the dog cock you need”

“Oh, thank you” Ayliah skipped on the spot

“Dog sex is the best” Layla said

“Yes, it is” Melissa smiled as she patted her own Master.

She turned “Honey?” she called out

Her husband was just wiping the jizz from Coco’s anus. He’d butt-fucked his bitch on her command

“What is it?”

“These two girls haven’t been assigned a Master”

“Shit!!” he gasped, feeling sorry for them

“You’ll need to take them tot he Vet”

He turned to Coco “Is that okay, Mistress?”

He heard her in his mind

“Yes” he nodded obediently

“I can’t take them” he said to his wife

She turned to the girls and saw the anxiety in their eyes. Suddenly she heard her own Master and she looked down at him. “Yes” she nodded. She looked back at the girls “My Master commands me to take you”

“Oh, thank you” they sighed with relief. They were desperate to have a dog to serve.

Meanwhile Butch had commanded a group of students to gather cleaning items and they began to wipe the gym floor clean of come, and pee, and various other bodily fluids.

“See you later” Melissa called out to her husband

“Bye” he said

And Melissa took the two out, with her own Master and they got in her car and drove out to the Vets where the two girls were each given a Master dog

Maria and her Master also drove on. They headed to the hospital where Melissa had been.

They had plans for enslaving hospital staff and patients….

But that’s another story.

Gracie Hamilton had hidden herself away and she’d dared not look. She listened though. Three hours of groans, moans, orgasms…

She’d curled herself up into a ball, trying not to cry in horror

She’d heard friends she’d known for years crying out their love for dog cock

“Oh fuck me!” Renata Sanchez called not more than six fee from her

“Oh, give me that big dog cock…”

Gracie Hamilton waited till dusk before slipping out.

She went to the bike stand. Her bike was the only one there now.

She un-locked it and mounted it and peddled as fast as she could for home.

When she got home she leaped from her bike, letting it fall across the drive-way and she ran inside

“Mom! Mom!” she called out

“In here, baby” Lydia called

Gracie ran into the kitchen and embraced her mom, and began sobbing

“Gracie?” Lydia gasped “What’s wrong?”

“Oh… you wouldn’t believe it” she sniffed

“Tell me…” Lydia said

“Mom?” Gracie gasped as she felt behind her mom. She realised Lydia was wearing a kitchen apron, and nothing else.

She broke from her mom’s embrace. “What’s happening?”

“Tucker” she called “Here, boy”

A large Rottweiler came running in.

“Mom?”

“This is Tucker, our Master” Lydia chirped “He’s agreed that we can both share him”

“Mom?” Gracie cried… “They got to you?”

“Yes, of course” Lydia chuckled. “You don’t think your absence wasn’t noticed, do you? The school called me. I told them you had gone to school… and of course your bike would have been there…”

“Please… mommy”

“And some nice young boy from the basketball team came over with Tucker and raped me about an hour ago”

“Mommy…”

“Please, baby… I’m dong you a favour. Dog sex is the best…”

Tucker moved up. Gracie looked away, shutting her eyes.

“Oh, do obey” Lydia said, “It’s what we’re meant to be…”

“No, mommy!” Gracie cried as she tried to feel her way out of the kitchen

She felt her mom grab around her and unclasp at her jeans

“No, mommy, don’t”

“Don’t fight it…” Lydia gasped as Gracie tried to hold her pants up.

Lydia was remarkably strong.

“Once he’s inside you, you’ll understand” Lydia sighed at her daughter’s intransigence

It made no sense to her that her daughter would resist.

“No.. don’t” Gracie cried as Lydia grabbed at her red panties

Lydia tore these free, it burned Gracie’s skin, such was the force

“You’re a virgin!” Lydia delighted as she felt her daughter

She put her foot in between her daughter’s legs and tripped her forward

Gracie fell and almost immediately Tucker was on her

“Ow… Noooooo!” she cried as he thrust into her, breaking her hymen.

And then something happened… she felt it almost immediately. It felt good. “Ohhhhh” she gasped, she heard her own moan and it surprised her.

“That’s it baby” Lydia grinned and returned to cooking, “You’re one of us now…”

Lydia fingered her cunt as she watched her daughter raped

Gracie whimpered in delight as her Master fucked her.

“Fuck her!” Lydia urged “Fuck her good, Master!”

Gracie moaned as Tucker’s cock throbbed inside her, emptying a massive load of sperm.

Gracie could feel the weight of the seed dumped inside her.

She trembled and let out a huge orgasmic moan

Lydia sank to her knee and mother and daughter kissed passionately.

“Dog sex is the best” Gracie gasped

“I want to taste your pussy” Lydia said

“Mom?”

“I want to taste your dog sperm soaked pussy”

“Oh, mom!” Gracie laughed

“What? Lydia laughed, “I love dog sperm”

She waited till Tucker drew off of her and then she rolled around and onto her back. She sucked at Tucker’s penis whilst her mom licked out her pussy.

She lifted her head up as she lay under her Master, and her mouth tugged on his long pink pointed prick.

Gracie felt so good now she was a dog-slut.

And, it seemed so right….

The End