The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club IV — The Pound

Synopsis: a continuation from Kennel Club III — the Pack.

Helen and her daughter Sonja are now confirmed dog-sluts. They to to the pound to get paired up with their masters

Helen kissed her daughter Cara on the lips tasting the dog come on her mouth. “Good bye, mom” Cara said

“Thank you” Helen said

“For?”

“For making me a dog slut”

“I’ll give you two a business card” Cara said as she left to return to her purse. It was for the pound. They could go get a dog master.

Sonja could feel the dog sperm dripping from her hot cunt, and she never felt so satisfied. Beth and Sonja exchanged smiles, and Beth knew that Sonja now felt for dog sex.

Cara gave them both a business card—the name of a Veterinarian—Dr. Sybil Mason

Helen drove.

“That was so amazing, mom” Sonja gasped as she fingered herself in the car

“It was” Helen said. Both didn’t wear panties anymore… it was forbidden. “I can’t believe how wonderful bestiality is”

“Me neither, mom” Sonja said “I never want a man inside me ever again”

“Dog sex is the best” Helen confirmed.

“Do you want to taste the dog sperm dripping from my cunt?” Sonja asked as she herself was wiping it up and licking it off her hand

“Mmm-mmm” Helen smiled and her daughter offered her her hand

They arrived at the place in about 10mins.

Helen rang the bell.

“Hello?” said a small Hispanic woman

“Hi” Helen said “We’ve come here to be paired”

“Oh?” the woman said and opened the door “I’m Angelica, the nurse”

“Hi” Helen said “I’m Helen, and this is my daughter Sonja”

“Both of you are being paired?” she asked as if that wasn’t obvious.

“Yes” Helen said “We have both been enslaved to dogs now”

“Come on in” Angelica said

She stood out of the way as they entered.

“Tell me” Angelica said “When did you accept dog sex?”

“Just a few hours ago” Helen said “Isn’t that right?”

“Yes” Sonja smiled, “It was the most amazing thing to realise dog cock is the best”

“Good” Angelica said. “Oh” Angelica added when she saw her master run out to her “This is my master, Terry”

“Terry?”

“Yes” Angelica said as if they were questioning the name of her Master.

“Hey boy” Sonja said as she squatted. She caressed the big grey dog, and moved her hand under him to feel his dog cock emerging. She now loved dog cock and didn’t care where she got it

“Did you want to fuck me boy?” she purred as she felt him grow in her hand.

“I am Terry’s exclusive bitch” Angelica interjected. She moved forward, jealous that anyone else would offer themselves to her dog.

“Is that right?” Helen asked

“Yes” Angelica said as Terry went to her and pushed his nose up under her skirt. “Terry likes this cunt” Angelica said possessively as her master licked her between the legs. She looked at the two women with angry defiance, only softened by the feel of her clit being licked by her master’s long dog tongue.

“Who have we here?” came a woman as she walked in carrying a dog over her shoulder. She turned and took the dog’s cock in her mouth and sucked it

“I’m Helen” Helen said “And this is my daughter Sonja”

“They’re here to be paired” Angelica added

“Good! Good” the woman said. She turned again and gave her dog more of her mouth’s attention

“I’ll be with you in a minute” she said and then continued sucking her dog off till he came in her mouth.

Mots of the women had a large dog but this woman had a smaller dog as her master.

Whilst the mother-daughter watched the bj-action, behind them Angelica got down on all fours so her dog could mount her. She squealed with delight as she was rutted

Helen found herself masturbating, her fingers sliding along her moist slit as she watched, first one then the other with their dog-masters.

“Mmm-mmmm” the woman purred as she swallowed her dog’s come. She put him down on the floor and he scampered away before chasing his tail. He ran over to Angelia and licked her face

“I’m Dr. Sybil Mason” the woman with sperm on her mouth said.

She kissed both women, letting them taste the dog seed on her mouth.

“Mmmm” Helen sighed, “That’s delicious”

“Isn’t it” Sybil laughed. “My Master has a special diet I feed him so his come is particularly tasty”

She turned to Sonja who was watching Angelica get fucked. She too was stimulating herself, feeling a breast as she watched.

“Come” Sybil said, “We need to find you two some furry masters to enslave you”

“Come” Helen said, snapping her daughter out of her daydream-like state. Helen didn’t want her daughter to miss out.

Angelica cried out in orgasm just as the three others left her there for a back room.

“What is that?” Helen asked when she saw an odd collection with tubes and pipes

“Oh, that’s the milking machine” Sybil said, “We milk dog sperm and send it off to various customers to drink”

“Wonderful”

“Yes, it is” Sybil said, “Mind you, Angelica and I take ours naturally”

“It’s the best” she added

“I love dog sperm” Helen said

Sybil just smiled.

“So, please take a seat” Sybil said, then she walked around to behind her desk and sat down

“Can I ask.. when did you two become bitches?”

“Not long ago” Helen said, “A matter of hours, really”

“Oh, okay” Sybil said, “That’s cool… it’s good to take a master when you’ve just been converted”

“So both of you have been made bitches?”

“Yes” Sonja said

“Yes” Helen echoed

“I was converted when still at Vet school” Sybil leant forward and confessed, “My Professor—Ellen Gray brought me in one night on the pretext of helping her with some difficult problems and then I found myself being raped by her dog-master”

“That’s all well and good” Helen said, “But when can we get a master?” Helen was impatient.

“Yes!” Sonja said, anxious to be paired to a dog.

“Just heel” Sybil said as she got up, “I will go get them”

The mother and daughter held hands anxious at their pairing.

Sybil opened a door and whistled. A pack of about ten dogs, different breeds came running in.

They circled the mother and daughter.

“They’ll choose who will be your masters” Sybil assured them.

“Now get down on the floor and prepared to service them with your cunts”

Helen and Sonja grew large smiles on their faces. They both stood up and peeled off their dresses and then got down on the floor on their hands and knees.

The dogs circled around them, sniffing, licking, inspecting them.

One large Irish wolfhound leapt up onto Sonja’s shoulders, presenting her with its groin. Her mouth opened and was filled with a large pick dog cock.

She greedily began sucking on it “I see you’ve been chosen” Sybil smiled, happy the young woman was now paired to a master.

Helen was jealous until she felt a dog push others away, and mount her. It pulled out of her and then pushed its dog cock into her ass-hole

She bit her lips in pain, but accepted her role as a bitch.

“It seems you too have found your master” Sybil said, happy that Helen too was chosen. Sybil lead the other dogs back out.

“Sonja” she said, “Your master is Caleb, an Irish wolf-hound”

“Mmm-mmm-mmm” she acknowledged as she sucked her master’s dog cock.

“Helen” Sybil continued, “Your Alsatian master is Rudi”

“Yes, Master” she gasped turning her head back to tongue Rudi’s tongue.

Mother and daughter fucked their new dog-masters.

Helen accepted dog sperm in her rectum as she watched her daughter gulping down mouthfuls of dog jizz.

Sybil let them stay there for another hour as both dogs continued to fuck their bitches. Helen and her daughter were exhausted, but satisfied.

The four walked out to their car. Sybil didn’t see them off, her own master was rutting her in the office.

“I can feel my master’s come run down my leg” Helen said as she opened the back car door for her master

“I can taste my master’s come still” Sonja said as she did the same on her side of the car.

The two women closed the doors on their masters and got in the front of the car.

They held each other’s hands for a moment.

“This is so fucking amazing” Sonja said to her mom. They leaned in and kissed, tasting dog on each other.

“It is” Helen admitted, feeling so satisfied at being a dog’s bitch.

“I only wish we could get pregnant” Sonja admitted as her mom started up the car.

“Wouldn’t it be fantastic” Helen admitted “To having their puppies”

They drove out onto the interstate and back towards their home. They weren’t going to call in on Cara.

But Cara did ring

“Yeah, baby?” Helen said

“So how was it?”

“We’ve both been paired” Helen said

“Good” Cara said, “Dog sex is the best”

“Yes, it is” Helen said “Your sister…” Helen continued “Says she wished we could have their puppies”

Cara laughed at this

“Shit!” Helen spat

“What is it?” Cara asked

“The cops” Helen said “I’ve got to go”

Helen handed the phone to her daughter as she drew up in the break-down lane

The cop car pulled up behind them and an officer, a state trooper came walking up to car

Helen wound down the window

“Hello” the officer said “I’m Trooper Wendy Lu”

“Good evening officer” Helen said

“The reason I’ve pulled you over is I saw you with a mobile phone or tablet in your hand”

“Officer?”

“You know that’s an offence in this state?”

“No officer…” Helen said. Suddenly she heard her master’s voice in her head

“I…” she began

Wendy was just over 5ft, her parents were both from Vietnam. She was born in the US but as she’d learned English from her parents had a slight accent. She was small in frame.

“Can you show me your driver’s licence” Wendy began

“Officer?” Helen said “Before you go any further my master wants to have a word with you”

“Your master?” Wendy laughed

“Yes” Helen said as she reached behind her and unlocked the door

Wendy drew at her gun as the big Irish Wolf-hound leapt out.

She brought the gun up towards Caleb. Caleb sat and started at her. She was thrown off by the fact the dog didn’t proceed further. She kept her gun ready though.

The dog’s eyes seemed to glow.

“I…” Wendy began, she blinked rapidly and rubbed her eyes with her free hand.

She found herself staring again at Caleb.

“I…” she tried again

“It’s okay, Officer” Helen said, “Accept that you’re a bitch”

“I’m a …?” Wendy said “I’m a bitch?”

“You are” Helen laughed

“Just lower your gun” Sonja added

Wendy actually dropped her gun. She heard a voice in her head.

She didn’t hear Sonja get out of the car as she was transfixed by Caleb’s glare.

Next thing she felt someone reach from behind and undo her belt

“What?” she gasped as her pants and utility belt fell to the ground

Sonja was taller than the small Asian woman, but the wolf-hound was even bigger

“What are you do…?” she gasped as her panties went next. Sonja helped Wendy pull her feet out of her pants leg.

“Dog sex is the best” Sonja whimpered; she kind of wished this was going to be her getting fucked.

“You’re going to feel so good” Helen said from the driver’s seat as she slid a hand down between her wet thighs

As Sonja backed away Rudi jumped out and went to her and nuzzled up under her dress and began to lick her asshole.

“I…” Wendy began to say a sentence but was lost in Caleb’s brown eyes

“What’s hap…?” she trembled, “I…Yes…. Master”

“Get down on your hands and knees, bitch” she heard a voice say. She couldn’t tell who said it.

“Yes” Wendy said as she continued to look into the dog’s eyes.

She got down on the rough ground of the shoulder of the highway.

Caleb’s cock was coming out long and pink, and Sonja did her best to help it with her hand as her anus was tongued by Rudi.

Next thing Wendy felt the weight of the large dog as it leaped against her. Then her pussy was opened by a long hard pink dog-cock

“Oh, fuck!” she gasped as she was pushed forward from the weight. That and the size of the penetration shocked her.

She met the thrust, pushing back up against it “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” Wendy gasped as she felt the dog rutting inside her.

“She’s one of us now” Helen said to her daughter. Sonja also fingered herself as she watched Wendy gasping at her experience

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh” Wendy cried as she came.

Caleb’s dog-cock erupted inside her sending a huge load of come into her vagina.

Wendy whimpered as the sex was the best she’d ever had.

Wendy ended up rising to her feet. Her feet were unsteady

“Officer?” Helen smiled

“Er… yes?” she trembled as Sonja let Caleb and Rudi back into the car

“Here’s a card” Helen said handing her a card for the vets “Go over there and a Master will be assigned to you”

“Yes” Wendy said taking the card, “I want a dog master”

“Dog sex is the best” Sonja said as she got back in the car

“Yes” Wendy trembled as dog-come ran down her inner thigh “Dog sex is the best”

The mother and daughter, and their dogs drove on.

Wendy brushed herself down, got in the car and turned it around and drove to the veterinarians to get assigned a dog-master.

Wendy trembled with after-tremors of ecstasy as she drove, smiling about how good she felt having just been raped by a dog.

She never wanted a man ever again.

The End