The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club XV — Cataclysm

PART THREE

Rita Chapel stood in the doorway. Behind her was her Master, Caesar.

“Hi” she waved to her daughter as Judy got out of the cab

Judy was four months pregnant. She lived in New Orleans with her husband Adolf but had made an emergency dash to southern California in response to her mom’s desperate call.

Now as the taxi drove away and seeing her mom standing there smiling—and not helping with the bags—she couldn’t understand what the emergency could have been.

“I’ll just get the bags then” she said sarcastically as she bent down carefully to grab them. Carrying the extra burden was beginning to take a toll on her knees.

Her mom at least held the door open for her.

“You said it was an emergency, mom” Judy said as she slid in sideways with the bags in each hand

“It is” Rita said

“Well, what is it?” she asked as her mom shut and locked the door.

“You’ve not been enslaved” Rita said “And that’s a problem”

“What the fuck are you talking about, mom?”

“Here… let me introduce you to my Master”

“Are you back on the pills?”

Caesar rushed out

Judy backed away, surprised by the onrushing big dog.

“What’s this?”

“This is my Master, Caesar” Rita grinned as she pulled her dress up off over her head

“Mom?” Judy gasped seeing her mom naked. Rita had dog scratches over her.

“Look into his eyes” Rita said

“What the hec…..?” she began as she started into Caesar’s big brown eyes.

“You can’t look away” Rita said

“I…?”

“You must obey” Rita continued

“I mus….?”

“Oh, honey” Rita grinned “You’re going to find out that dog sex is the best”

“Dog…. sex….?” Judy shook her head. “What are you talking about…?”

“She’s fighting” Rita gasped. Rita had submitted within moments… she was weak-willed. It caught her by surprise that her daughter had a sterner constitution

If she weren’t a slave she would have been proud to find out—but now her only reason to exist was to serve her dog-Master, and her daughter’s recalcitrant nature was not a bonus, but a hinderance

‘Look into you Master’s eyes” Rita said, urging her daughter to resume eye-contact

“I think you need help, mom”

“Look!” she said

Judy caught sight of Caesar’s big brown eyes again. Something about them were compelling. She felt like she was falling into them.

“I…” she began again

“That’s it, baby” Rita grinned as she saw the expression on her daughter’s face change.

“I…I…”

“You obey”

“I obey” Judy gasped

“Get undressed”

“Yes” Judy said and she began to disrobe.

Judy got down onto the floor, onto her hands and knees. Caesar mounted her. “Ouch!” she cried as a large thick dog cock pushed into her asshole.

Dog sex is the best—she thought.

Dr. Sybil Mason walked in a daze. She had just been involved in a massive dog-orgy. Dog semen dripped from her cunt and leaked out her anus. The back of her leg had a slither of sperm running up to her crotch. She had never felt so good.

Louise had arrived earlier that day and spent the next three hours fucking dog after dog after dog and making them hers. She then released several into the complex. The dogs sought out the women there and fucked them… including Sybil. Sybil now was Louise’s slave.

There were screams and cries of horror from within the building as women were raped. And then the screams died down. The sound of moaning replaced that screams

Sybil wanted nothing more now than to obey Louise. A dozen other women also became Louise’s slaves that day.

Louise was sore and tired and lay on a couch. She’d fucked over thirty dogs that morning, turning them all into her servants.

All her holes ached. Even her jaw. She didn’t want to speak. Her throat was sore from the number of thrusting dog cocks she’d had in her mouth.

If Sybil had come oozing out of her, Louise had it gushing out. There was her new converts there…

Cara Schmidt and her husband Dittmar, and their dog Rex all attended to Louise. Dittmar lapped at the dog jizz oozing onto the leather couch from Louise’s reddened cunt. Her cunt looked wrecked, like a badly made sandwich. She sighed. She knew her body would recover—but it would take time.

Cara lapped at the sperm pooling in Louise’s belly-button.

Louise looked at Rex and a part of her wanted to take him in her again, but she was so sore.

Louise had a report given her that dog-colonies as far away as Hawaii and New Zealand were falling under her power.

She waved the assistant away, dismissively. She’d be more interested if she weren’t so exhausted

“Mistress” Sybil said as she fell prostrate “I worship and obey you”

“Mmm?” Louise moaned.

“I will take five dogs to the university” she said “I will release them and they will fuck the veterinarian students there and make them yours’

Louise couldn’t even raise her hand to wave her away. She fell asleep.

Cara wiped Louise’s stomach with her own hair.

Then she and her husband rose and stood together shoulder to shoulder. They stood there for the next four hours as Louise slept. They awaited her commandments.

Even as she slept twenty-three new slaves were made.

She rose. Four hours wasn’t a great sleep but it was enough. She felt refreshed. Her body had recovered.All the scratches, cuts and bruises had healed.

Her vagina had tightened.

She sat up. Rex rushed over and she opened her legs for his head. She sighed as he lapped at her cunt. Her clit—her love bud—responded to the dog’s long tongue.

Fiona Collins and Anna Bołik had been out jogging with their dog-masters when a pack swarmed them. Fiona’s Mistress—Prissie was raped in front of her and then Prissie commanded her to eat her out and as she lapped at her dog’s vagina another dog mounted her.

Now she was there tending to the new Mistress—Louise.

Louise turned to her. “You” Louise snapped

“Yes, Mistress?” Fiona gasped with delight—she lived to serve.

“Did you have a husband?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“Is he one of mine?”

“No, Mistress”

“Go make him mine then!” Louise snapped

“At once!”

Louise sighed at how stupid some of her slaves seemed.

Judy lay on the bed as her mom Rita (on all fours) was next to her being rutted by their Master Caesar.

Judy stroked her clit and as she came her pussy shot out a stream of dog sperm she’d had packed inside her. She almost looked liked she’d pissed the bed. There as just so much of it. She was amazed how much seed her Master could produce.

“Oh, yesssss” Rita cried in shuddering orgasm as her asshole was stretched and her rectum suddenly filled with semen.

As Caesar pulled out of her she quickly straddled her daughter and squirted Caesar’s sperm out into Judy’s hungry mouth. Judy laughed.

“Mom” she gasped

“What?” Rita said as she hovered over her daughter

“You did a poo”

Judy’s mouth moved up to her mom’s anus and she lapped at it.

As she did Caesar lapped at her own pussy, still wet with dog jizz. Caesar liked the taste of his own cream.

Helen and Obispo drove to the address of their informant. Helen masturbated her Master towards the end of the trip and she pulled up, parked and hand-braked and then lent over to catch her Master’s twitching cock just as it ejaculated hot seed

“Mm-mmm-mmm-mmm” she moaned as she slurped sperm down. But—he was no longer her Master anymore.

Rita ran toilet paper over her ass. She was a stinky mess. Her anus was still distended from her Master’s massive member. The mess dripped out of her onto the bathroom tiles. She made an awkward dance over to the shower and got in.

Caesar came in and started to clean up the mess on the bathroom tiles with his tongue.

Judy came in and saw her mom in the shower. She went to the sink to see crusted sperm on the sides of her mouth from last night’s sex, as well as the matter from her mom on her chin.

She gave herself a good going-over with the face cloth.

She heard the front door.

Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself she went to the door.

“Yes, officer?” she asked on opening the door just a little.

Helen gave her the sign and Judy smiled, opening the door wide, she let the towel fall from her. After-all—they were Sisters.

“Come in, Sister. Come in” she said

“Oh, and who’s this handsome boy?” she asked

“This is Obispo”

“Obispo?” Judy asked “Is that Spanish?”

“Yes” Helen said “It means bishop”

“Ah”

Helen had closed the door behind her

“Obispo wants to fuck you”

“Sure” Judy smiled “I’d love that… dog sex is the best, you know”

“Dog sex is the best” Helen grinned

“Let me just set a towel down”

“Use this one” Helen said, kicking the towel that Judy had dropped

“Yes, of course” Judy smiled.

She got down on all fours, on the towel.

Obispo sniffed at her crotch and then mounted her. “Oh, fuck, he’s big” she gasped as he pushed his big red dog-cock into her wet slit.

“Oh, fuck” she gasped as she felt herself transformed.

Helen smiled. She knew that Judy now served Louise—the Alpha.

“Honey, who is it?” Rita called

“It’s another dog-Master” Judy gasped as she was helped to her feet. Obispo licked at his own juice dripping from Judy’s snatch.

Rita was next…

Chloe lay on her bed as Maxi fucked her. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” she cried with joyous tears as her Master rutted her. She kissed his big slobbering lips as he rutted her.

On the bed next to her were two other women; Sandra and Zoe who were simultaneously being fucked by their dogs.

Chloe turned and looked at them and smiled. She’d only just an hour ago converted them and now they were sighing moaning orgasming dog-sluts.

Chloe’s back arched upwards as she came—always in time to Maxi’s sexual release. She got off on him getting off.

She lay there panting as he pulled out of her. He climbed the bed and offered his hanging dog cock to Sandra who immediately took it in her mouth and slurped down the dripping canine come

Chloe was so satisfied. She got a frantic call from Angelica—a Veterinarian nurse who worked under Dr. Sybil.

“Es un cataclismo!” she cried

“Easy on” Chloe said

“Por favor debes venir rápida” she cried “Cataclismo! Cataclismo!”

“Please, in English” Chloe said sitting up.

“Please, you must come quick” Angelica said

“What is it?”

“Someone is attacking the vet….I…. I…. I obey….” she said

“Angelica?” Chloe called, “Angelica?”

She heard the phone drop to the floor

“Angelica?” (Chloe heard a woman’s voice

“Yes, Mistress” (Chloe heard) “I obey you”

Chloe sensed something wrong—Angelica was saying she obeyed—a woman! Chloe shuddered at the thought of not obeying a dog-Master.

Then the phone… sounded like someone had picked it up and was listening.

“Hello?” Chloe said

She heard breathing

“Hello?”

“Look!” Chloe said, now standing “I don’t know who you are but I’m coming to get you… if you so much as hurt my Sisters”

“Do your worst” Louise said and hung up

They were in the car-park in back of the veterinarian’s ….

Angelica was converted by her dog (Terry) fucking her. She rose and looked at Louise with absolute love and devotion

“Who was that?” Louise asked

“Chloe” Angelica said “One of our best enslavers”

“Oh?” Louise clicked her tongue “She’ll be one of my best enslavers then”

“Yes, Mistress” Angelica bowed.

Louise turned to Murray, the principal of Ruben Kincaid High School.

“You” she snapped

“Yes, Mistress” he said rushing to her side and bowing “How may I be of….”

“Shut up” she interrupted.

He bowed again

“I understand your bitch is Coco?”

“Yes, Mistress” he bowed yet again

“You wouldn’t mind if I ate your dog’s cunt would you?”

“No, Mistress, not at all”

“Good” she grinned wryly as if she needed permission—but it had amused her.

She called Coco over and the Labrador bitch rushed to her. Louise knelt down and lifted Coco’s tail and stared at her vulva, dripping from Murray’s sperm still fresh inside her.

She bent down and ran her tongue up and down the dog’s snatch. Then her tongue drilled into Coco.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm” she purred as she tongued the dog’s cunt.

“Here” she said to Angelica “You eat her out… there’s too much man-sperm inside her”

“Yes, Mistress” Angelica said and joined her Mistress on the ground.

Louise got to her feet “You’re not to seed any dog again” she said

“Yes, Mistress”

“Man sperm isn’t as good as dog jizz” she said

“No, Mistress” he said just agreeing with her. “I won’t come in a dog again”

“Good” she said “Make a note of that” she turned to her assistant Yasmin

“Yes, Mistress”

Yasmin shuffled nervously. She was surrounded by dogs. The only reason they didn’t tear her apart was because of her service to the Alpha—Louise.

Louise turned and went back inside the veterinarian’s.

Inside there was an orgy. A dozen women being fucked by dogs. Not ‘their’ dogs… they were all Louise’s slaves now.

May Le was there in her white coat (and nothing else). The small Asian lady was almost 70 but had been a devoted dog-slut since 1970. Her first dog-Master Buddy had long passed away and she now had a new dog—also Buddy. Buddy (II) and May were not Louise’s slaves.

May Le was a veterinarian there as well. Since 65 she’d worked only part-time. She never lost her taste for dog semen.

“May” Louise smiled “Oh, and Sybil” she said as the other vet turned up

“Yes, Mistress” they said in unison

“I’m expecting Chloe”

“Ah, yes” May said “She is one of the best…”

“Yes, I know” Louise said

“Mistrtess” May said

“What?”

“She’s calling me”

“Well… answer it…!”

“Hello?”

“Hello” Chloe said “May, I’m so glad to hear from you… is everything okay, I’m on my way….”

“Yes, everything is fine”

“But Angelica”

“She had a bad… trip…”

“She fell?”

“No… drugs”

“A dog-slut taking drugs?”

“I was an accident” the quick thinking May said

“But I spoke to someone….”

“That was a joke” May said of Louise’s challenge

Her story was sound less and less credible now and she realised it. She looked at Louise and trembled as she realised she’d not gone well.

Louise snatched the phone

“I’m still waiting for you” Louise said

“I don’t know what you’ve done to my Sisters”

“Come and find out”

“I’m almost there” Chloe said “My Master’s going to fuck you so good”

“Oh, I hope so” Louise laughed.

The cataclysm continued as she absorbed more and more into her world.

In Paris Raphaël and Alice had gone from house to house converting Cats. Only five, but that’s all there was in France.

Reports were coming in from Hawaii and New Zealand that dog-colonies there were falling to Louise.

By the end of the month a stunning 1,498 people had become enslaved to her. 40 were ‘cats’, the rest were ‘dogs’. (In fact that was all the cats there were, anywhere).

Louise sent her police into the prisons and the whole population was turned in days. Then her judges, justices, and magistrates started releasing them out into he community to convert others to her slaves.

They would no longer commit crime (not unless Louise ordered it) and they spread her control as they fucked dogs and made the dogs into slaves, and then the dogs in turn fucked others and turned them into slaves as well.

Chloe was a potential thorn in Louise’s side. She was clever and resourceful. And, she was on her doorstop.

Chloe had arrived with her Master Maxi and found the vet’s car-park full of cars.

She double-parked—she was in a hurry. She stopped only to grab a pump action shot-gun from the back of the car. She checked it to see it was loaded. Then she drew a 9mm out of the back of her pants and checked it too—she didn’t normally wear pants (so her dog had easier access to fucking her)—but it seemed more appropriate in case there was real trouble it held her gun in place and covered the knife she had strapped to her ankle.

Maxi was also on heightened alert.

Entering the place by the back door—she heard the familiar and comforting sounds of women moaning as they were dog-fucked.

She looked in on one room and saw three woman and a guy all on their hands and knees, each with a dog on their backs. The dogs panting almost in unison as they fucked their humans.

It seemed right, Chloe smiled. She even felt her nipples harden at the sight. She relaxed just a little.

She had the shot-gun with her in both hands but she let this now down by her side, in just one hand.

“Should we join them, Master?” she smiled as she felt herself grow moist.

Maxi told her to stay alert

“Yes, Master” she said “I obey you”. She kicked herself for her lapse. She was thankful her Master was more with it than she was.

They went down the corridor. A tall young black man—Demetrius Malik his Mistress-dog Daisy came towards them. Demetrius was naked. His large cock swayed freely.y

Daisy and Maxi stopped, so Demetrius and Chloe stopped to

“Brother?” she asked

“Sister” he nodded

Maxi sniffed Daisy and smelt something unfamiliar about her

“My Master wants to fuck your Mistress” Chloe said on seeing Maxi’s interest.

“I’m sure Daisy would like dog cock in her for a change”

“Do you fuck your dog a lot?” Chloe asked, testing him

“I love her cunt” Demetrius said—“I had a lot of pussy in my time—but dog sex is the best”

“Dog sex is the best” Chloe nodded, and she let herself relax a little again.

“Tell me…” he asked “Why are you wearing pants?”

“My Master told me to” she smiled

“Ah” he nodded

Maxi grew horny, his sheath opened up as his dog cock slid out

“Let me” Demetrius said and he squatted down and jerked Maxi’s cock to help him get hard. As he did Chloe slid a hand down her front to stroke her clit as she masturbated; she loved to see her Master have sex.

Maxi mounted Daisy.

Demetrius licked the pre-cum off his fingers. “Mmm-mmm” he sighed at the taste.

With subtleness Demetrius moved to shield a part of this from Chloe’s sight—so she couldn’t see the change in expression of Maxi as he was converted.

“Let me watch” Chloe said disappointed. She wanted to get hot watching the dog sex. She pulled her wet finger out from her pants and went to grab Demetrius to move him out of the way.

Louise came down the hall behind them. Stealthy.

Maxi rutted Daisy and now Demetrius was so caught up in the excitement of this that he moved around behind Maxi and lifting the dog’s tail pushed his large cock up into the dog’s asshole

In that moment Chloe saw Maxi’s face.

“Master?” she cried. She saw it immediately. An expression that was unfamiliar to hers and thus un-nerving.

“Master?”

“He’s not your Master anymore” Louise said

Chloe spun around and raised her shotgun and pointed it to Louise’s chest.

“What are you doing to my dog?”

“Your dog is now my slave” Louise smiled, “As you will be”

“Who are you?” Chloe gasped

“I am Alpha” Louise said “Mistress of all”

Demetrius groaned as he came in tiny dog-ass. Chloe turned on him “Get off him!” she cried thinking he was doing something to her Master, so she hit him with the butt of her gun

He fell on his ass.

“Master!” she cried now begging Maxi to pull off Daisy, but Maxi loved the feel of the warm dog-vulva around his dog prick and he came in her.

“Master! Please” Chloe cried.

Maxi pulled off Daisy. Daisy’s vulva was slick with dog sperm. Demetrius scurried over and started licking at it. He loved his dog’s cunt.

“Master?” Chloe cried

Maxi starred into her eyes

“Master…?” she gasped. A part of her sensed something not right, but she was conditioned to obey him.

“Please, Master?” she cried

“Your dog wants to fuck you” Louise said

Chloe looked at her

“What are you going to do?” Louise smiled “Are you going to disobey your Master? Are you going to deny his doggy-needs?”

“No… of course not” Chloe said

“Then put the gun down and serve your dog’s cock”

“I…?” Chloe gasped. She was conflicted

“Here” Louise said getting down onto her haunches. Maxi went to her and she felt his wet cock. She ran her hand along and took some sperm and showed it to Chloe. She licked it off her hand. “Delicious” she grinned “Dog sex is the best”

“Dog sex is the best” Chloe echoed

“Look at that big bright red cock” Louise said “Don’t you want to feel your dog inside you? Coming in you?”

“Yes”

“Then fuck your dog” Louise said

“Yes” Chloe sighed

She handed over her gun as she got down onto all fours

Maxi moved around behind her. Chloe trembled in anticipation.

Maxi mounted her and pushed his cock head into her

“Oh, fuck yes” she gasped

Louise rose to her feet, smiling as she watched Chloe convert

“I am your Mistress now” Louise said

“Yes” Chloe gasped as Maxi humped her.

.

.

.

After sex Chloe and Maxi went out to Clairemont to start converting the dog-slaves there to Louise.

.

.

.

.

.

Louise was so thankful for her journey. It had had it moments of pain, terror, and misery. But now she was the Mistress of all she surveyed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Where would it end?

Dr. Sybil Mason raced up to Louise who sat on a dog’s large cock. She had another on her back fucking her ass…

“Mistress” Sybil gasped

“Fuck, can’t you see I’m busy” Louise said as she called another dog over to lick out it’s vulva.

“Mistress… please, I beg you…”

“Okay, what is it” she said getting up to her feet.

“We have this test result back…”

“And?”

“You’re pregnant”

The End