The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kennel Club VIII - Origins

Synopsis: Part of the Kennel Club series; a look at how it all began

Part One — Leader of the Pack

Ai Lam walked along the track with her dog Gǒu (狗) when something caught her eye. Some shiny stones.

She stopped, and stood over them and had a look. She picked one up. She had no idea it had laid there for a thousand years, since the Chumash people had been that way before.

Ai had learned a lot about America. Though she was born in Canton she had lived in the United States with her family since she was four; fourteen years ago.

Ai was engaged (an arrangement of the families) to “Steven” (as Wang called himself). She didn’t want to be engaged with him, but what prospects were there otherwise? There was still a large anti-Chinese feeling there in that part of the country. She knew about the Chinese Exclusion Act and the Geary Act against Chinese and Asians coming to this land of the free. She would need the protection of her community.

Still, as she examined the stones she was aware that the society she lived in had displaced the original custodians of the land.

Gǒu growled suddenly.

“What is it boy?” she asked as she looked into the dark woods in the direction Gǒu was looking.

He was really disturbed. She could tell. The hair on his back stood on end.

Then she saw it… a wolf.

Gǒu barked aggressively, but did not move forward.

Suddenly the wolf rushed forward. It grabbed Gǒu, and then remarkably mounted her dog.

“Get off him!” she screamed as her dog was ass-raped. Gǒu cried in pain as the wolf raped him.

The wolf seemed to delight in fucking the howling dog underneath it

Ai turned and found some small rocks and she threw these at the wolf, but it did nothing.

She got hold of a lump of wood and brought it down over the wolf’s head, temporarily stunning it

She tried to call her dog to run, but Gǒu would not. The wolf now snarled at her, and despite her love for Gǒu she turned and ran.

It was as fast as she’d ever run.

She ran to home (a small farm). She was inconsolable as she cried into her mom’s chest at the loss of her dog.

Her dad took a shot-gun and checked on their stock…in case the wolf had come closer.

Her sisters Diu and Fan supported her with embraces and words of sympathy. Perhaps Gǒu had survived the attack?

It was about 11pm when she was in the girl’s room asleep. (Her sisters shared the room, but they each had their own bed.)

It was another hour before Ai was woken by the sound of a dog whimpering.

She rushed out of bed, grabbing a candle

“Gǒu!” she cried as she found him on the front porch

He was seemingly exhausted, his fur matted. He looked a mess.

She felt that there was lumps of a sticky white substance all through his fur., especially around his tail. “Yuck” she said “What is this?”

She had to pick him up as he seemed exhausted. She carried him over to the laundry - an external building with only three facing walls. The open area created by a lack of a forth wall also allowed air in to dry clothes.

She took him to the tub and she hand pumped the water pump and smashed him with water. She found a large cake of soap and she began to wash him

As she cleaned him he seemed to be more animated. Whatever had happened to him, he seemed to be recovering.

She gazed into his large eyes and as she did she found herself cleaning underneath him. “Yes, boy” she said as she washed his dog sheath

As she did his cock began to slide out and she found herself running the sponge up and down his shaft

She smiled as she did so, and he seemed to smile too

The fluid he suddenly shot out onto her hand, she simply continued to wash away.

“All done?” she asked

Gǒu wagged his tail. She dried him. She was only half-aware of washing his cock.

And again she gave his groin special attention as she continued to hear a voice in her head.

His cock came out again and his big brown eyes gazed into her

“Yes, Gǒu” she said and her mouth … she bent down and kissed his cock

She had no idea about sex but found she had to suck on it. She felt his heat in her mouth. “Mmm-mmm” she sighed, in a half-daze as she sucked on his rod.

Suddenly he shot a load into her mouth and she drank it down.

She stood up and wiped her mouth on the edge of the damp towel

“Yes, Gǒu” she smiled and let him jump to the ground. “I will obey you”

* * *

The house was somewhat abuzz in the morning to find Gǒu had recovered from his assault and was there with them, happy, wagging his tail.

He’d slept on Ai’s bed during the night - not on the floor at the end of the bed as he was supposed to. Ai dreamed about her Master…

But they seemed okay with that; just happy that their faithful dog had returned.

Ai found herself slowly undressing in the bedroom later that morning.

“Get your dog off the bed!” Fan said “Before mom sees him”

Ai ignored her sister. She moved with a warm languor. She sighed.

Fan thought her sister looked a little drunk

Ai let her top fall. Like her sisters she didn’t have much in the way of breasts. Even their mom, Huan has A-cup breasts.

Ai stood there only in her under garments. “What’s wrong with you” Fan asked

“Nothing” Ai said, “Nothing at all”

Fan left her

Gǒu gazed into her eyes. “Yes, Master” she smiled and she went over to him as he lay on her bed.

Her mouth found his large pink member and she sucked it again.

She took her time this time, licking his dog cock like she would an ice-cream

She ran her tongue over the pointy end of his cock and then sensing his impending release opened her mouth up over him and took the shock of come that shot out of his cock.

She sucked his dog cream down and smiled as she had more this time than before. She found she loved the taste of it… she didn’t even know what it was. She had no idea about sperm.

She’d never even seen a penis before seeing his.

All their ‘stock’ were chickens and ducks. They had a cow for fresh milk and a mare to help with heavier tasks. And the girls attended to these whistle Ai was attending to their dog.

Gǒu gazed into her eyes and her mouth moved down under his tail to his ass-hole. She licked at it and then drilled into him with the tip of her tongue

She giggled as she did.

“What are you doing?” Diu gasped as she walked in

Gǒu jumped up and leapt off the bed. He ran over to Diu and leaped up onto her, with his big paws on her shoulders

“Get off” she laughed.

Ai sat up, still in a languor and watched.

But he stayed there and she found herself gazing into his big brown eyes

“I…” she began

“It’s happening to you too…” Ai smiled as she watched.

“No… get off… “ Diu began again. “I… don’t….”

Gǒu got off her and Diu walked over to her own bed as if in a daze. She turned and sat down on it, and then lay back

Gǒu got up onto the bed and stood over her. His big pink dog cock hung down. She reached up and gently stroked it and opened her mouth

A gush of dog cum shot into her mouth She brought her head up and began sucking on his cock, and swallowing his sperm

Ai smiled as she watched her sister

“It’s wonderful” she said

Ai leaned under and kissed her sister, tasting the salty jizz on Diu’s lips. She rolled onto her sister, and she felt her sister’s fingers exploring her

* * *

“Where are you two going?”

“Just for a walk, momma” Diu said as she and Ai, and Gǒu left

“Don’t go too far… if that wolf is still out there”

“Okay” Diu smiled, looking at Ai knowingly.

They walked into the woods

“Lang? Lang?” Ai called (“Wolf? Wolf?” she called)

The wolf appeared and Gǒu immediately got down on his haunches as if showing his submission to his master.

Ai and Diu found themselves getting to their knees

The wolf gazed into them; his eyes searing them

“I don’t…” Ai gasped, not sure what to do “Yes… Zhǔ

(Master)” she said

“He wants us to take off our clothes” Ai said to her sister

“Why?”

“Just do it” Ai said. Both girls were naive about sex, but they obeyed.

Soon they were naked and they looked again at the wolf for instructions

Both girls got down on all fours, unsure what was going to happen next

The wolf circled them and suddenly he mounted Ai

“Owwwww” she cried as a large cock shoved right up her virginal vagina.

“Ohhhhh” she gasped as he rutted her

Diu watched in amazement and wondered if this was going to happen to her as well. Gǒu watched meekly as their Master fucked Ai

Ai cried out and came and then she felt a load of hot dog jizz pour into her. She fell forward, trembling as she kept coming under the wolf’s ministrations

The wolf moved around behind Diu. She trembled in anticipation; her pussy already soaked

The wolf mounted her and thrust forward

“Owwwwww” she cried at the sharp intrusion, breaking her hymen

“Oh, yesssss” she quickly moaned as the wolf built up speed

Gǒu moved up behind Ai and started licking her sloppy open pussy. There was a small amount of blood, some of her juice, and a lot of sperm. Ai trembled again, the pleasure of it made her come.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” Diu grunted with delight as she was fucked, and then she came too, as the wolf spurted sperm inside her.

The two sisters rose to their feet. The wolf licking Ai’s cunt and Gǒu licking Diu’s cunt.

“Yes, Master” Ai sighed, “I obey you"

“I obey you” Diu also said “You are my Master”

The girls got dressed and with Gǒu they skipped their way home.

Their mom was annoyed that they were gone so long. She also saw that they had dirty knees and hands “What have you girls got up to?” she scolded them

They simply smiled, knowingly at each other

That night, in their beds they both quietly masturbated, and looked at each other whilst Fan slept innocently in her own bed near-by. Gǒu stayed out in the woods so their Master could continue to fuck him.

The two girls knew that Fan would be raped tomorrow and converted into a dog-slut. Huan their mom would be too, as for Pu - their dad… they had no need for another dick in the house. He would have to be disposed of.

From loving their dad one day they despised him the next. So coldly… they planned on his demise… murder.

Gǒu returned to the house and he jumped up on Ai’s bed. She pulled back the sheets and rolled onto her tummy, lifting her night-dress to expose her butt

Gǒu moved over her and pushed his cock into her eager pussy.

“Oh, yesssss, Master” she sighed

Gǒu fucked her.

Diu was aware of this and she was somewhat jealous that she didn’t have a dog-cock inside her.

Part Two — Must Like Dogs

Mother and daughters had fucked their wolf master in those early years. There was a freshly dug mound in the back paddock… 5ft long and 6ft deep. These mounds increased over the decades as some men stumbled upon the farm.

A new girl was added in 1940, and another in 1949… Melissa Stubbs, and Coraline Oates respectfully.

Fan was still alive in 1959, she was the Alpha female of the pack. The farm community of dog-fucking women had kept much to themselves, but through investments they had grown rich over the decades. The pack consisted of Fan, Melissa, and Coraline, and their dog-masters.

A Veterinarian School of a southern California college was contacted by the ageing Fan. They were amazed at her ‘out-of-the-blue’ generous donation.

When asked what they could do for her in return she wrote back inviting someone from their faculty to travel up to see her, and her dog Xiǎo Zhǔrén (小主人) - who was now the pack-master - but naturally enough Fan did not mention that fact. Xiǎo Zhǔrén was a large German Shepherd who was also known by the American name Melissa had suggested - Butch. Fan didn’t like the name but ultimately it was her Master’s decision

Veterinarian students Sybil Mason and Chloe Bennett were not friends and they did not like the fact that Professor Clara Monroe would ask them to go together, north to meet their schools new very generous benefactor

Clara excused herself, she was already quite advanced in years. It was a reasonable excuse… but Sybil would have much rather travelled with twins Laine or Kent Brockman. The brothers were hot.

Sybil and Chloe were the only two females in a class of twenty-five. It was not common in that time for females to do sciences. They were both the exact same height too. Sybil was dark-haired, brown-eyed, proud of her Jewish heritage. Chloe also had dark hair, bright blue eyes, and an Irish-ness to her.

Chloe had a 34’C size buts, Sybil was 32’A.

Sybil drove a powder blue 1950 Pontiac Chieftain Catalina Coupe; quite an expensive car in its day. Chloe as yet did not have a licence.

Sybil was, despite her infatuation with the Brockman twins a dedicated student. Chloe was there to find a husband. A brilliant academic mind, fit into a mousey personality that had no desire to assert itself.

This clash of purpose was one of the reasons for tension between the two girls. Sybil wanted a career in her own right, a husband (eventually) and perhaps two children. Chloe wanted a life of baby-making.

The instructions to the farm were concise. The trip was over 170miles though.

As they drove up to the gate of the farm they noticed the gate and the fence were modern, and impressive. The whole set-up spoke “Stay Away”.

“They must’t get many visitors” Sybil smiled.

They had instructions on how to find a key to the large padlock. Even with the key, moving the padlock and heavy chain was a labour.

Sybil drove through and waited till Chloe did the gate back up.

They drove on.

“Did I tell you I hate dogs?” Chloe blurted out

“Really?” Sybil gasped “And you want to be a vet?”

“No…” Chloe said “I want to do research, but I want to find a husband”

Sybil knew about the husband-hunting the rest was news to her - but also Chloe tended to blurt things out.

“You’re not going to like this place” Sybil laugh as they drove on and a pack of dogs came out and surrounded the now slow-moving car.

They drove on to an impressive house, with their dog escort still surrounding them

Melissa came out to greet them. “Welcome” she smiled “I’m so glad you came all this way…”

“Can you do something about the dogs?” Chloe called through a crack in the top of the window

“You don’t like dogs?” Melissa laughed as Sybil got out of her side

“Don’t mind her…” Sybil said

“Please…” Chloe said

“Alright! Alright!” Melissa said and she whistled. Instantly all the dogs paid her attention. She did a different whistle and they all ran off together

Sybil and Chloe were impressed.

“I am Melissa” Melissa said

“I’m Sylvia” Sylvia said “And my nervous companion here is Chloe”

“Hi” Chloe said as she made her tentative way out of the car, making sure to check around to see that they had no other canine visitors.

“Can I help with your bags”

“We’re really not going to stay” Sybil said

“No?”

“We were just sent here to formally convey the thanks of the university” Sybil continued

“But you will come inside, and meet our Alpha female?”

“Yes we…. what? Your Alpha female?”

“Yes” Melissa smiled “Fan is our alpha"

“Come this way…” she continued. Melissa lead them through a long corridor

There was what appeared to be a throne. Fan sat on this, and at her feet sat Butch.

“Mistress” Melissa announced these are Felicity and Zoe”

“No” Sylvia interrupted wanting to correct her.

“Be quiet” Fan snapped her fingers

“Excuse me…” Sybil began “I don’t….”

Suddenly Butch moved toward. As he did Sybil gazed into his large brown eyes.

She shook her head “I don’t…” she tried again…

“Sybil?” Chloe asked “Are you alright?”

And then Butch turned to her.

“What?” Chloe began. She heard a voice in her head

“Obey me” it said

She could hear the voice but she didn’t know where it had come from.

“Obey me” it said again “You re my bitch”

“I am your… what?” she began and she shut her eyes instinctively and rubbed her eyes.

“She’s trying to resist” Melissa said

“She will not succeed” Fan said

Fan got down off of her throne. She didn’t move as quickly as she once did. She approached Chloe

“You must open your eyes”

“No!” Chloe cried “Make it stop!”

“What?”

“The voice” Chloe said “I hear it…”

“She’s strong” Melissa gasped

Chloe turned and reached out to feel her way away.

“Grab her!” Fan ordered and just in time Coraline appeared also.

The two women were immensely strong. One grabbed Chloe by the arms the other other started a choke hold

“Open your eyes” Melissa cried “Let the Master in"

“No”

“Open and obey!”

“No, you sick… filthy …..” she groaned

“Dog sex is the best” Fan pronounced. “We are all bitches to the master here"

Fan grabbed Chloe’s nose and squeezed it. In shock Chloe opened her eyes.

She saw Butch’s eyes burning into hers

“Obey” a voice said in Chloe’s head

“Yes” she said

The women released her and she started to undress.

Sybil was already naked, watching, unmoving like a statue

Butch moved around behind Chloe and she got down on all fours

“Ow!” she gasped in pain as a large pink dog cock pushed up insider her hairy cunt.

Butch began to rut her

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!” she moaned.

“Dog sex is the best” Fan smiled returning to her throne

“Oh, God. Yesssss” Chloe cried as she was opened wide by the pounding red dog cock of her master

“Yes, Master” she growled “Yesssss!”

The sight of Chloe submitting to her master-dog got Coraline and Melissa off and they undressed and began to finger each other.

Sybil watched in silence, a tear rolled down her eye

Chloe let out a string of filthy promises the like of which Sybil had never heard another lady utter.

Chloe culminated with a giant wrenching orgasm as hot dog spunk burst into her womb

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” she cried and then collapsed forward, taking Butch with her

He pulled out of her and then sniffed her pussy, giving it a quick lick to taste his come running out of her distended vagina.

He went over to Sybil. She still silently wept, but she too dropped to all fours.

Fan got down behind Chloe and lapped at dog fluid flowing out. It was some effort for the very old woman to do so, but she loved canine come so much.

Sybil murmured only a little as she was penetrated. She had been commanded to be quiet so all she could do was moan through clenched teeth.

And moan she did. Butch fucked her well.

Chloe did a pussy fart shooting sperm onto Fan’s greedy face. Fan laughed. She buried her mouth in deeper between Chloe’s legs.

Sybil suddenly opened her mouth and groaned with wanton lust, finally allowed to voice her pleasure

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” Oh, yes!” she gaped and then she too exploded into orgasmic delight as Butch came in her

Epilogue

Sybil and Chloe fingered each other as they drove back south. They had in back two dogs Myrtle - a female Golden Labrador, and Rocky a male bull mastiff

“This is so amazing” Chloe said

“What?”

“Being a dog’s bitch”

“Yeah” Sybil smiled, “Dog sex is the best”

“Wait till we rape Professor Clara!”

“Yeah!” Sybil grinned and pushed her fingers deeper into Chloe’s pussy

She drew them out, sopping wet and she reached around into the back seat. Rocky sniffed her fingers and then licked them of Chloe’s pussy juices.

The End