The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Keiko’s Salon — The Ambassador

Categories: mc ff

Summary: The Canadian Ambassador intends to visit Keiko’s—but her security detail have concerns.

Keiko’s Salon in Roppongi Hills was a moderately successful small business, providing high quality beauty treatments to a select clientele in this area of Tokyo. Much more successful, as told previously, was Keiko’s espionage business. The preponderance of foreign embassies and their personnel in the neighborhood meant that Keiko had access to high-quality information from her foreign clients once she had rendered them appropriately compliant.

On Tuesday morning, Keiko was in her office awaiting a particularly interesting visit. Her employee Megumi was conducting a benign facial treatment on a Japanese client in one of the side treatment rooms, but Keiko’s forthcoming appointment was for a much more interesting engagement.

Fumi, Keiko’s receptionist, finally buzzed her. “Madame Giroire for you, Keiko-san.”

Keiko entered reception to find a tall, hard-faced Western woman waiting for her. Fumi looked to be somewhat intimidated by the visitor.

“Madame Giroire? I am Keiko.” She bowed. “I am pleased to welcome you to my salon.”

“Thank you, Keiko-san.” Madame Giroire bowed slightly in return. “As I mentioned on the phone, I work for Canada’s Diplomatic Security Services at our embassy here. Could please we go somewhere private to talk?”

“Of course, of course.” Keiko guided her out of reception. “Shoes here, please.”

Madame Giroire had apparently been in Japan a while; she gracefully replaced her shoes with the slippers without further prompting. Keiko led her to the unoccupied side treatment room where she had an extra stool in place, and shut the door behind them.

“Please sit.” The two women took their seats. “Now Madame, how may I be of assistance?”

“The ambassador, Dr Simard, has heard of your salon—you are quite famous among the women in our embassy, Keiko-san!—and would like to visit for a half day of treatments.”

“We would be honored, of course!” Keiko paused. “May I ask, please, why Ambassador Simard sent the security services to make the booking? It seems unusual.”

“Unfortunately, Keiko-san, these are unusual times. We have obtained intelligence—and I regret that I cannot go into details—that the ambassador may be a specific target of a foreign intelligence service. As such, we are currently very careful when she travels outside the embassy. Before we make the reservation for the treatment, I would like to inspect the premises to ensure that we can give appropriate security while the ambassador is here.”

Keiko was not surprised by Madame Giroire’s revelation. She too had heard this news about the targeting of the ambassador—from the intelligence service in question, directly. She arranged her face to display surprise, nevertheless.

“That is disturbing, Madame, and I fully understand your concern for the ambassador. I would be very happy to give you a tour of the premises. We have one client in the treatment room opposite, but do not have any other bookings for the next couple of hours, so we could do the rest of the establishment now, and then you could inspect the last room when my client leaves?”

“That would be very helpful, thank you Keiko-san.” Giroire pulled out a notepad. “May we start right now?”

“Please excuse me for two minutes; I have one phone call I need to make to a client. I will be back shortly.” Keiko stood and bowed, then left the room.

Keiko moved to the back room, and pulled back the drape on its rear wall to reveal the anonymous door that led via a corridor to her small but sophisticated surgery where she conducted her interrogations. Sachiko and Kumiko, Keiko’s two special assistants, were already pre-warned of Madame Giroire’s visit, and had been preparing the surgery for her arrival. Keiko put her head around the surgery door, and gave them the warning that Giroire was on her way.

Keiko’s usual mode of operation was to subdue her special guests with a cup of tea laced with fast-acting sedative, but she expected that Giroire, from a naturally suspicious profession, would be unlikely to fall for that. Fortunately, she had other tools at hand.

She brought Giroire to the back room, showing her around. “This is where I will be treating the ambassador. You are welcome to sit in, if you like? I do not know whether that is what the ambassador would prefer.”

“Normally I sit just outside,” the agent explained. “So I could sit in reception, if you were comfortable with that, or one of the other rooms with the door open so I can see the entrance.” She frowned, and gestured at the door to the surgery. “But there’s a second entrance here, so that might not be adequate. May I see what’s through here?”

“Certainly. It goes back to my surgery room where I do the sterile work—botox, surgical face lifts.” Keiko opened the door. “Come on through.”

Giroire looked around the corridor, opening the doors on either side. One led to a store room, where it was easy to see quickly that there was no other entrance. On the other side it led to a single-vehicle garage, currently empty. Giroire looked around there for a while.

“I think I’d want to make sure this garage door is bolted from the inside while the ambassador is being treated.” She turned to Keiko. “Would that be possible?”

“Of course, of course. You would be welcome to come and inspect it before we start.”

“Thank you, that’s very helpful.” They returned to the corridor. “So that’s the surgery at the end. May I take a look in?”

“You may.” Keiko gestured her guest forward. “I would ask that you do not step far inside, please. For obvious reasons, we keep the room sterile.” She stepped back.

“I understand.” Giroire took hold of the door handle and turned it, failing to suspect the importance of the RFID reader pad visible next to the door.

Keiko and her staff had RFID chips sewn in the left sleeves of their clothes, which would have been picked up by the RFID reader had they been the ones to turn the handle. As the reader failed to detect any matching chip, the green light on the pad failed to illuminate, and the anti-intruder mechanism was kept live.

Giroire felt a sting between in her palm. “Aie! What was that?” She let go of the handle and examined her hand. A small bead of blood was visible on the pad of skin between her thumb and forefinger.

“What happened? Are you all right?” Keiko bustled forwards and examined Giroire’s hand. “I am so, so sorry. You must have scratched yourself on the handle. I apologize.” She examined the handle. “I cannot see where, though. Let me check.” She grasped the handle, after verifying that the pad had illuminated its green light due to her RFID chip, and opened up the door.

Sachiko and Kumiko were standing at the side of the room in their OR greens, patiently waiting. Keiko turned to Giroire, who had leaned against the corridor wall for support.

“There you are, Madame, the surgery. Would you like to take a closer look?” she beamed.

Giroire tried to take a step forward, but her knee started to buckle. Sachiko and Kumiko trotted into the corridor and, one either side, lowered her to the floor. Giroire tried to speak, but the tetrodotoxin derivative was now widespread in her system and paralyzing most of her muscles.

“You look very tired, Madame.” Sachiko rolled up Giroire’s sleeve and injected the contents of a syringe into her arm. “You should rest.”

Giroire quickly became dizzy. She didn’t understand what was happening, though she knew something was badly wrong. She looked up at Keiko, who was smiling at her. Her vision started to tunnel, and Keiko’s smile was the last thing she saw before everything went black.

* * *

“She’s coming round.” Sachiko was monitoring their patient. “You can start the analysis, Keiko-san.”

“Thank you, Sachi-kun.” Keiko walked over to look at their subject, restrained on the operating table in the surgery with an I/V in one arm, electrodes across her head and chest, a probe in her sex, and a pair of VR glasses covering her eyes. She caressed Giroire’s naked body. “Let’s see what makes you ‘tick’, Madame.”

Giroire came back to partial consciousness, the drug within her keeping her conscious thought processes suppressed. She stared at the featureless white light in front of her. It then switched to a video of a naked man and woman writhing on a bed together. Moans of pleasure came through the buds Keiko had fitted in Giroire’s ears.

“Good, we’re getting a clear reading.” Keiko sat back, satisfied, as the computer identified an initial rejection of the scene from Giroire’s unconscious mind, and switched to a new video. “This should take about ten minutes. How are we on the clock?”

“Two hours, twenty minutes until Madame needs to leave for her next appointment, Keiko-san” reported Kumiko, checking the phone they had removed from Giroire’s jacket and unlocked.

“More than enough time.” Keiko admired Giroire’s muscled shoulders. “She’s a strong one, isn’t she?”

“But is she strong mentally?” smirked Sachiko. “I doubt she’ll resist you long, Keiko-san.”

“We’ll see, Sachi-kun, we’ll see.” Keiko watched as the computer made more and more detailed selections of sexual scenes.

After nine minutes the analysis was complete. Kumiko switched the drip from the conscious thought suppressant to a powerful hypnotic, while Keiko scrolled through the results.

“Interesting. She has a very strong affinity for women, no interest at all in men, but there’s also an unmistakable need for submission. She really wants someone to dominate and control her.” Keiko stood up. “I’m sure we can address that. But let’s see how she reacts.”

Meanwhile, Sachiko had replaced Giroire’s glasses with a soft blindfold. She removed the sensory probe from Giroire’s sex and substituted something larger and more purposeful.

“Her name is Lauren, correct?” Keiko asked.

“That is correct, Keiko-san.”

Keiko switched on the small microphone attached to the top of her gown, which relayed her voice to Giroire’s earbuds after processing it through a digital filter. “Lauren, where are you?”

Giroire, floating in darkness, heard the soft, unfamiliar voice and tried to answer. “I... I don’t know.”

“This is Limbo, Lauren. This place is nothingness.” Keiko watched the monitor as Giroire’s heart started to race. “We are the only ones here with you, Lauren.”

“Who... who are you?” The voices didn’t return; instead, a soft hum which had been in the background became louder, and louder, until it felt like it was drilling into her head. “No! please!” The hum subsided.

“Do you want us to help you, Lauren?”

“Help... please...”

“Do you want us to make you feel good?” Something inside her started to send small waves of pleasure through her body.”

“Uuuhhh... that’s good... I mustn’t, mustn’t...”

“Don’t resist, Laura. It’s so much better when you don’t resist. You want to obey us.”

“Obey... no...”

Keiko gestured for an increase in the hypnotic drug.

“Don’t say that, Lauren. Don’t make us punish you.” Suddenly the thing inside her triggered a sharp shock in her most tender parts, and she screamed.

“Stop! please stop! too much!” The shocks continued. “I can’t, I mustn’t... Please!”

The shocks subsided in power, still causing her body to shiver every time they triggered.

“We don’t want to do this, Lauren. We want you to be happy. You want to be happy, don’t you?”

“Happy... yes... please... ohhhh!” The probe briefly switched from pain to pleasure. “Oh, so good...”

“Obey us, Laura. Obey us. Give yourself to us.”

“Anything, anything. Please...”

“You obey us.”

“I obey you.”

“You serve us.”

“I serve you.”

“Come to the light, Laura. Come and meet us in the light.”

The blindfold was lifted, and Giroire’s eyes squinted at the blazing white light above her. She could just make out two green-clad figures in hoods and masks, where only their pitiless eyes were visible.

“Serve us, Laura. Tell us about your work.”

“I mustn’t...” One figure shook her head and reached down between Girore’s restrained legs. Impossible pain shot through her, such that she could only gasp.

“Don’t make us do this, Laura. We don’t want to do this.”

“I mustn’t...” Giroire started to sob. “Please, please stop.”

“All you have to do is tell us.” The figure reached down again, and Giroire tried vainly to ready herself for the pain, but this time it was just a gentle stroking of her lips and clit. Even then, the anticipation of agony had nearly broken her mind. “Just tell us, Laura. Serve us. Don’t make us do that to you.”

“I’ll tell, I’ll tell!” She spilled all about her DSS work and protection detail, sobbing.

Keiko, sitting behind Giroire’s head, was pleased. Giroire was indeed strong-willed, but it was more fun breaking that type of subject; when they broke, they broke hard. As Giroire’s explanations stumbled to a stop, Sachiko continued to manipulate Giroire’s sex, pleasuring her.

“Very good, Laura. You’re such a good servant. We should reward you.” Kumiko reactivated the probe inside Giroire, at a higher level of pleasure inducement. “Doesn’t it feel good to obey? Doesn’t it make you feel happy inside?”

“Mmmmmhhh... feels so good...” The hypnotic had cut Laura loose from the last threads of connection with the real world. Now all that existed for her was the pleasure, and Keiko’s voice.

“I need more service from you, Laura.” One of the figures rose up and kneeled on the table, straddling Giroire’s chest. “I need you to serve me... intimately.” The figure slowly moved forward, until it was across Giroire’s shoulders, dark eyes staring down at her. “Serve me, Laura.” The figure lifted its gown and placed it over Giroire’s head. Giroire was in darkness, and felt soft fur and moistness at her lips.

“Serve me. Service me.” Giroire hesitantly started to lick at the warm, salted sex. It pressed into her face. “That’s right. More, Laura. Doesn’t it feel good?” The probe increased in strength, causing Giroire to moan between licks. “This is what you love, isn’t it Laura.”

“Mmm... love...” mumbled Giroire. Fingers circled at her clit, adding to the waves of pleasure. “So good...”

“And now the climax, Laura.” Keiko nodded at Kumiko, who shifted further forward on the table so that she was now covering Giroire’s mouth and nose with her sex, holding the woman’s head between her muscular thighs. “Breathe in. Breathe in me.”

The deprivation of oxygen took its toll on Giroire quickly. There were flashes in her vision, and she passed out after thirty seconds in the warm darkness, soaked with the scent and taste of Kumiko’s sexual moisture.

Keiko switched off her mike. “Very good. Well done, Kumi-kun.” The nurse carefully stepped down, her face flushed and smiliing from Giroire’s attentions at her sex. Sachiko increased the hypnotic dose to ensure Giroire was kept unconscious.

“About half an hour of the subliminal training should be sufficient.” Keiko activated the relevant track in Giroire’s earbuds. “Kumi-kun, more of your scent for her, please.” Kumiko reached under her gown with a small swatch of gauze, carefully wiped herself, and draped the gauze over Giroire’s face.

“Ah, Lauren. You will be so, so helpless.” She smiled at her patient.

* * *

Giroire, once more dressed properly, awoke with a start. She was lying, half-seated, on a treatment bed. Keiko was standing over her, apparently concerned.

“You fainted, Madame. Perhaps you have been working too hard.” She waved her hand over Giroire’s face, and Giroire inhaled a familiar scent that made her feel peaceful and agreeable.

“Yes, too hard...”

“Your investigation is complete. There are no security risks, are there?”

“No, no security risks...”

“You’re happy to bring the ambassador here.”

“Yes, happy.”

“Wonderful!” Keiko leaned forward to kiss Giroire on the lips. Giroire smelled more of the scent and felt dizzy with happiness.

“I’ll walk you out.” Keiko guided Giroire off the bed, and back to reception.

“Please make the booking with Fumi-chan,” Keiko requested, gesturing at the smiling receptionist. “We will see you and Dr Simard soon. I look forward to it.”

“Thank you, Keiko-san.” Giroire pulled out her phone and sat next to Fumi to start selecting a date.

* * *

Just over a week later, Giroire returned to the salon. This time she was accompanied by an older woman, dressed very smartly with expensive jewellery.

As they entered the salon, they found Keiko, Megumi, Kumiko and Fumi all lined up awaiting them. The four women bowed deeply.

“Welcome to our humble salon, Madame Ambassador,” Keiko smiled. “I am Keiko. We are honored to have you here with us.”

“Thank you, Keiko-san.” Ambassador Simard looked around the small but tastefully decorated reception area. “I have heard such good things about your salon. I have been looking forward to this.”

“Please have a seat,” Keiko offered. “I believe Giroire-san needs to conduct an inspection of the premises before we start. Fumi-chan, please lock the front door for our honored guest’s security.” Fumi bowed, and moved to do so. “Kumi-kun, please assist Giroire-san.” Kumiko bowed, and gestured for Giroire to follow her. “May I make you some tea, Madame Ambassador?”

“That would be lovely, thank you.” The ambassador took a seat. “Please, call me Lucille, Keiko-san. This is not a formal engagement.”

“Of course, Lucille. You must call me Keiko, then.” Keiko busied herself with the tea things. “How are you enjoying your time in Tokyo? You have been here nearly two years, I believe.”

“It is certainly the best posting I have had as an ambassador.” The woman sighed. “When the sakura blossomed the first year I was here, it was almost magical. The views of Fuji-san when the weather is clear. The food is exquisite, and everyone is so pleasant to deal with.”

Keiko presented the tea cup with a bow. “I have often wished to visit Canada, but it is so hard to find the time. I would love to see your mountains.”

Lucille smiled, sipping from the tea. “The Rockies are beautiful, yes. But so cold!” She inhaled the scent from the cup. “This is so fragrant. I never really drank tea before I came to Tokyo, but I am a convert now.”

Keilo bowed again. “I must prepare the room for you, Lucille. Please excuse me. Megumi-kun and Fumi-chan will attend to your needs.” She withdrew.

In the back corridor, she met Kumiko and Giroire who were just exiting the garage.

“That’s secured now,” Giroire commented. “I just need to check in the surgery, and then you can proceed.

“Of course. Allow me.” Keiko reached for the surgery door handle, waiting for the light to turn green before opening it. Behind Giroire, Kumiko discretely reached into the front of the waistband of her white scrub pants, touching herself, then waved her fingers under Giroire’s nose. The tall woman inhaled, and paused. Keiko was smiling at her.

“Are you ready to serve, Lauren?”

“I am ready to serve”. The scent had triggered her conditioned relapse into a hypnotic state.

“You agree everything is secure here.”

“I agree everything is secure.”

“You will wait with Kumiko and follow her instructions.”

“I will follow Kumiko.”

“Very good. Let’s go.”

The three of them returned to reception. The ambassador was just finishing her tea.

“Everything is secure here, Ambassador.” Giroire pointed at one of the side treatment rooms. “I will wait here; please call if you need me, but I do not have any concerns.”

“Thank you, Giroire-san.” Keiko turned to her staff. “Megumi-kun, please show the ambassador to her room and help her get ready. Kumi-kun, please ensure Giroire-san has everything she needs.” Both women bowed, and took their charges to their rooms.

Ambassador Samard allowed herself to be shepherded by the bowing Megumi into the treatment room at the back of the salon. Megumi closed the door and indicated the neatly folded robe on the bed.

“Allow me help you, Mam Ambassador.” She removed the ambassador’s jacket and purse, and hung them carefully on a provided rack.

The ambassador yawned. “Excuse me, I’m a little tired.” She started to unbutton her shirt, but fumbled.

“No problem. Let me.” Megumi removed the ambassador’s shirt, skirt and tights, and loosely tied the robe around her. The ambassador sat down heavily on the treatment table, rubbing her eyes. “Work too hard, yes?”

“Yes...”

“Lie back, please.” Megumi scooped up the woman’s legs and swung her into a half-lying pose on the bed. She then reached into the robe to remove the ambassador’s bra and panties. “I take these for you.” The ambassador did not react.

“All ready now,” she whispered. She unfolded a sheet and draped the ambassador with it, noting with satisfaction that her eyes were now closed. “Sleep. Sleep deep. Keiko with you soon.”

Keiko saw Megumi exit the treatment room and give her a nod. She washed her hands and walked over, but on the way took a sneak peek around the door to the room where Kumiko and Giroire were.

Giroire was seated on the floor, cross-legged, with her eyes closed. Kumiko was sitting behind her on a stool, holding her fingers under Giroire’s nose while whispering in her ear.

Keiko withdrew, smiling. Kumiko was going to have a very enjoyable few hours. So, probably, was her new friend Lauren.

In the back room, she verified that the ambassador was fast asleep, then lowered the back of the table and went to fetch Sachiko from the surgery. Between them they pushed the bed into the center of the surgery room and fixed it in place; Keiko then went to change, while Sachiko connected up their subject to the monitors.

“We have three hours for this, and no do-overs.” Keiko frowned as she watched Sachiko start an I/V in the ambassador. “We’re going to need to be delicate in our approach.”

She checked her notes. “Married once, no children, divorced more than twenty years ago. Well past menopause. No known boyfriends or girlfriends.” She sighed. “Well, I do like a challenge.”

“It does sound as if we are going to have our work cut out for us, Keiko-san.” Sachiko elevated the ambassador’s legs on stirrups, then placed several artfully folded sheets over the sleeping older woman, keeping her warm while leaving the critical areas exposed for Sachiko’s manipulations. “What is your plan?”

“Bliss.” Keiko reached into a drawer and removed a small bottle, drawing up a syringe from it. “Heavenly bliss.” She injected the drug into a port in the I/V. “Soon Lucille will be so happy, she will have no inhibitions left.”

* * *

Ambassador Simard semi-woke to feel warmth around her. Her mind felt fuzzy, and there was a pink glow when she opened her eyes. There was soft music playing in her ears.

An unfamiliar sensation started to emit from her sex. It felt like a soft stroking, so light that it was barely there. She started to realize that her body was hungry for more of it.

“Ohhhh....”

A breathy voice in her ears: “You like this, Lucille?”

“Mmm... oh yes.”

“You need to relax, Lucille. You work so hard.”

“Mm-hm.”

“You keep everything inside you.” She felt firm hands gliding over her shoulders, carefully kneading the knots there. “We need to untie you.” Now the stroking around her sex became stronger and more purposeful. “It must be hard, not having anyone pleasuring you. You deserve better.”

“Too hard...” sighed Lucille.

“It’s too much. Don’t you wish it could be easier?” Sachiko very gently penetrated Lucille’s sex with her tongue, causing a high-pitched “mmmmmmm!” from her subject.

“Much easier, just relax with me. Be happy with me.” Keiko was almost purring, her mouth by the ambassador’s ear. “Give yourself to me. You want to, don’t you Lucille?”

“So much...” Lucille whimpered.

Keiko slightly increased the warmth of the heated blanket underneath Lucille. She placed a small mask over Lucille’s nose and started a flow of nitrous oxide.

“Do you feel warm, Lucille? Am I making you feel warm?”

“Yes, very warm...” Lucille started to giggle as the nitrous took effect.

“Do you want to play with me, Lucille? Shall we play cuddles?”

“Yes, yes, cuddles, ahhhhh...” Sachiko deliberately flicked Lucille’s clit with her tongue.

Keiko nuzzled Lucille’s neck. “Isn’t this naughty, Lucille?” she smirked.

“Very naughty, haha...” Lucille’s mind was way off in the clouds by now.

“You like doing naughty things with me, don’t you?”

“I do, I do... mmmm”

“I like being naughty, and so do my friends. Are you my friend, Lucille?”

“Yes, yes. Friends.”

“You know my friend Sally Chen at First Singapore National Bank—she has been naughty, hasn’t she?”

“Very, very naughty. Needs a spank!” Lucille was giggling to herself.

“Are you going to spank her, Lucille?”

“Haha, not me. CSIS is going to spank her next week. Brett in Ottawa. Mmmmm!” Sachiko stepped up her stimulation, at the same time that Keiko tongued Lucille’s earlobe.

“Brett is going to spank her? Oh dear. Why don’t we do it instead, Lucille? Why don’t the two of us do it together?”

“I’d like that. Ahhhh...”

“Tell me what Brett is going to do, Lucille. Tell me when. Then we can have fun together. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh, yes...”

* * *

An hour later Keiko had full notes covering what Canada knew about the money-laundering operation being driven out of First Singapore National Bank by a certain major power’s spy agency, how they’d compromised the agency’s communications, and who within the bank had been suborned to provide future evidence. She was certain that her contact would pay a lot of money for this knowledge, with a clear week to hide all the evidence, change their communications security, and start to dispose of the leakers.

Lucille had been taken off the nitrous, and instead the hypnotic had been increased. Her eyes were closed under the pink gauze covering them, and she had a blissful smile on her face. Sachiko had plugged Lucille’s sex with a softly oscillating vibrator, before bringing Lucille’s legs off the stirrups and covering her up again. The earbuds were playing Keiko’s subliminal track, planting triggers in Lucille’s unconscious mind.

“Let’s take her back to the treatment room. We’ll put her in a seaweed wrap, then once the subliminals have finished I’ll remove the vibrator and wake her up.”

“Yes, Keiko-san.” Sachiko joined her boss in pushing the bed back to the treatment room and locking it in place.

Keiko paused. “Let me see how Kumi is getting along.” She walked to the side treatment room, and peered around the door.

Kumiko had replaced the treatment table with a massage futon, and a naked Giroire was spread out on top of it, face down. Her skin shone from the oil Kumiko had massaged in. Kumiko was naked herself, poised over Giroire’s head, and bending down to whisper in her subject’s ears. One hand was stretched back to cup and stroke Giroire’s firm, muscled buttocks.

Keiko closed the door quietly. It was clear that Giroire was well on the way to being totally enslaved by Kumiko.

Back with the ambassador, Keiko and Sachiko applied a thick, moist seaweed wrap to the drugged woman. Keiko listened to the little moans as the vibrator worked through its cycles within Lucille, and the soothing words from the earbuds steadily built an association between obedience and pleasure. Keiko didn’t know when she’d next get a chance to question Lucille, but she had laid the groundwork for a very productive future discussion.

Eventually, it was time to stop the hypnotic and remove the vibrator. Keiko covered Lucille with a soft sheet and started to massage her face, letting her gentle fingers skitter over the skin. Once she felt Lucille start to stir, she tinkled the little bell on her beauty products table. Lucille woke with a start.

“All done, Lucille. Did you have a nice rest?”

“Oh, I feel so good.” Lucille gave a slow, warm smile to Keiko. “You’re so skilled, Keiko.”

“Thank you, Lucille. I’m happy that you feel good.” Keiko stroked her client’s face, seeing with satisfaction that her eyes involuntarily closed in pleasure. She would have Lucille eating out of her hand, should she return to the salon in future.

“I’ll take the wrap off, then you can take a shower and dress.” Keiko pulled on her gloves and started to remove the seaweed from Lucille. “Drink lots of water today, okay? And please try to stay out of the sun.”

“Of course.” Lucille regarded her seaweed-wrapped body lethargically. “You know, this would be so good for my diplomat girlfriends. Can I send them to you, Keiko?”

“We would be honored to host them here!” Keiko pulled off the last strands of the clinging seaweed. “You’re all clear; let me help you into the shower.” She opened the small door into the shower cubicle and ran the water until it was acceptably warm, then helped Lucille off the bed and into the cubicle. “Shampoo and conditioner there; body wash there. Call me if you need anything.”

Lucille exited the shower ten minutes later; Keiko had neatly arranged Lucille’s clothing and accessories on the treatment bed.

“Here are your towels.” Keiko covered the older woman’s body with a large bath sheet, and tied a second towel around her hair. “There is a hairdryer and brush in the corner. I will see you outside when you are ready. Please take as much time as you need.”

“Thank you, Keiko.” Lucille sat on a stool in the corner and started to work on her hair.

Keiko exited, and checked on Kumiko and Giroire. They were now both dressed again, and chatting about shopping as if the earlier writhing and sexual exploration had never happened. Kumiko noticed Keiko’s head peering around the door, and winked at her.

Satisfied, Keiko withdrew to the front of reception. Fumi was busy working through updates to their customer records.

“The ambassador will be out in ten to fifteen minutes, Fumi-chan. Were there any problems?”

“None at all, Keiko-san. Would you like some tea?”

“Thank you, yes.” Keiko perched on the sofa and started to look through her texts.

As predicted, Ambassador Simard emerged fifteen minutes later. Giroire sprung to her feet and escorted her charge back to reception.

“Thank you, Keiko. That was a wonderful experience.” The ambassador passed her credit card to Fumi, who bowed in receipt and started to swipe it through her system.

“The honor was ours, Ambassador.” Keiko bowed, and Kumiko followed her cue. “We would love to see you here again, should your schedule permit.”

“Oh, I think I can make it happen,” the ambassador smiled. “Lauren will help me, won’t you Lauren?”

“Of course, Ambassador!”

Fumi returned the card, bowing again. “Thank you!” She unlocked the salon’s front door. “Have a beautiful evening.”

“Thank you all. Sayonara!” The ambassador and Giroire exited.

Keiko nodded at Fumi to re-lock the door, and walked back to the treatment room. “That went well. Congratulations, Kumi-kun. You did an excellent job looking after Lauren.”

“I had fun, Keiko-san.” Kumiko tasted her fingers. “Lauren was as soft as cooked noodles.”

“Our contact will pay a lot of money for this information.” Keiko pulled out her notepad and read through it again. “This is nearly a billion US dollars which they will be able to prevent being seized.”

Sachiko came through the back door in her OR greens. “Did they go already?”

“Yes. Let me tell you...” Kumiko walked past Keiko, accidentally bumping her from the side. “Oh! Sorry, Keiko-san.”

“It’s OK, Kumi-kun.” Keiko read to the end of her notebook page and then flipped to the next one, but fumbled it. Frowning, she tried again—and fumbled again. Her fingers felt funny.

She looked at Sachiko and Kumiko, who were both smiling at her. She tried to step forward but her legs weren’t working properly. There was a tingling on her lips. Her knees started to give, and she sank to the ground.

Sachiko walked up to her, pulling a hypodermic syringe from her scrubs pocket and removing its cap. “You need to sleep, Keiko-san. You look very tired.” She carefully placed it in Keiko’s unresisting arm, and depressed the plunger.

Keiko’s muscles all gave out at once, and she collapsed onto the floor. Dimly, she was aware of Sachiko holding her hand and stroking her hair, but very quickly the sedative took hold and she fell into darkness.

* * *

Keiko woke from strange dreams to find herself immobile. She cautiously opened her eyes, only to see that she was in her own surgery, naked, and firmly restrained on the table. Her legs were up on stirrups, and her right arm was strapped down with an I/V in it.

“Hello, Keiko.” Sachiko appeared in her vision. “How are you feeling?”

“What are you doing, Sachi?” Keiko managed to whisper. “Let me go! Please!”

“Of course we will let you go, Keiko.” Sachiko stroked Keiko’s hair. “We just have to talk a little bit first. Kumi, the I/V please.”

Kumiko stepped up to the table and opened the I/V. Fearfully, Keiko saw the drug start to drip into her. “What do you want?”

“Oh, Keiko. You have built up such a successful business, and you never stopped to wonder who else might want it?” Sachiko shook her head. “Kumi and I are the new business owners. You will work for us now.”

She indicated the drip. “You taught us well, Keiko. You gave us master classes in the use of psychology, drugs and torment for brainwashing. And now we can show you how well we learned.”

Keiko was starting to feel the effects of the drug—it was likely the dissociative agent, since she was finding it increasingly hard to think.

“You’re going... to... brainwash me? Why?”

“Think of it as re-training,” Kumiko commented, carefully fixing small electrodes across Keiko’s brow. “You can take a new, less stressful role as our servant in the salon.” She applied lube to a metal probe which she sank into Keiko’s sex.

“You need me... I...” Keiko tried to keep hold of her thoughts, but she was fighting a losing battle against the drug.

“It will be an interesting study,” said Sachiko. “You know the techniques we will be using to overcome you. How long will you be able to keep being yourself? I suspect not very long. Watching you struggle, and of course eventually lose, will be fascinating.”

“A shame about Fumi,” Sachiko commented. “Megumi had no compunctions joining us, but Fumi is likely unable to have the correct perspective. We’ll be rectifying her after we have treated you.”

Kumiko was watching a monitor. “She’s entering dissociative state, Sachi.” And she was right; Keiko was now unable to form any coherent thought.

Sachiko reached for something out of Keiko’s vision. “Well now, Keiko. Let’s see what makes you tick.” She placed the VR glasses over Keiko’s eyes, and inserted the buds in her ears.

Keiko, her mind finally stunned into its unconscious state, could only stare as the sexual images started to appear and the instruments measured her response.

* * *

Fumi struggled against her bonds. She was spread face-up on the futon in the side treatment room, naked, each hand and foot fastened to a corner, and a gag firmly positioned in her mouth. She had woken to find herself fastened like this after being chloroformed from behind. She didn’t know why this had happened, but was certain that she didn’t want to stay around to find out. The bonds, however, were well applied, and her struggles over the past two or three hours had been fruitless.

Sachiko came through the door, followed by Kumiko. “Fumi-chan! How are you?” she smiled.

Fumi tried to scream at them through her gag, but it muffled her very effectively.

“You seem distressed, Fumi-chan. Let us calm you down.” Sachiko injected a small amount of sedative into Fumi’s arm, while Kumiko caressed Fumi’s pubic mound. They watched as the sedative took effect, and Fumi’s struggles reduced to the point where her arms merely twitched. Her eyes were still open, but struggled to follow Sachiko as the senior woman walked around the futon.

“I’m here to inform you that there has been a change of management in the salon. Kumi and I will be the joint owners. Keiko is taking a more modest position as one of our staff.”

“We do expect to continue to take advantage of her skills, though,” said Kumiko, covering her gloved fingers with lube. “She will be a great asset for us.” Fumi shuddered as the fingers slid inside her sex and started to stroke the inside.

“You will be working very closely with her, of course.” Sachiko re-opened the door. “Let us show you. Come in, Keiko.”

“Yes, Sachiko-sensei”. Keiko walked into the room, wearing a treatment robe instead of her normal beautician’s uniform. Even in her fogged state, Fumi could tell that there was something different about her former employer; her head hung submissively, and her voice was subdued.

“Undress, Keiko,” commanded Kumiko.

“Yes, Kumiko-sensei.” Keiko shrugged the robe off, and Fumi’s drugged eyes widened as she saw the large strap-on dildo that Keiko was wearing over her otherwise naked body. Keiko slowly walked between Fumi’s legs, and knelt down. The tip of the dildo touched against Fumi’s already-lubricated sex.

Fumi moaned and slowly shook her head, staring beseechingly at Keiko.

“Do you not want Keiko to penetrate you, Fumi-chan?” asked Sachiko sweetly.

Fumi shook her head again, trying in vain to pull away.

“Well, we don’t want you to be taken against your will, do we?” agreed Kumiko. “So will you come with us, and not make any trouble?”

Fumi paused, and nodded slowly. Tears leaked from her eyes.

“There, there...” Kumiko took a tissue and softly wiped Fumi’s cheek. “There’s no need to cry. Everything is going to be all right. It’s going to be wonderful, just you see.”

Sachiko unfastened Fumi’s ankles and wrists from the futon, and helped the girl up. Once she was standing, she fastened Fumi’s arms behind her back, and took hold of her buttock.

“Kumi, go and prepare the surgery, please.” Kumiko nodded and left the room.

“You haven’t seen the surgery yet, have you Fumi? We’ll give you a tour. There are many wonderful toys there we will help you to enjoy.” Sachiko smiled at the gagged girl, swaying on her feet. “You will learn so much about yourself.”

Sachiko held the door open. “Let us go, Fumi. Keiko: stay there. We will bring Fumi back to you soon.” Keiko bowed her head obediently.

Fumi was guided through the back treatment room and then stumbled along the corridor, guided by Sachiko’s firm hand on her butt. Fearfully, through the haze of her drugged vision, she saw the door marked SURGERY open to welcome her.

Kumiko was there, pulling on a gown and mask. “Hello again, Fumi. Why don’t you have a seat?” She patted the ominous table fitted with stirrups in the middle of the room.

Sachiko gave a gentle but firm push, guiding her charge towards the table. “Turn around, Fumi.”

Fumi obeyed, giving a half turn; she felt someone unfasten her wrists, then the two women propelled her onto the table on her back. As she tried to absorb what was happening, her arms and legs were efficiently strapped into place, with the stirrups holding her sex open for all to see.

Sachiko appeared above her, also gowned and masked, fastening a band across her forehead. “Just so that you don’t move, Fumi-chan.”

She felt a sting in her arm, vaguely aware that Kumiko was setting up an I/V.

“We need to monitor your responses.” Sachiko stuck electrodes over her body and forehead, frowning in concentration. Eventually, satisfied, she stood up. “There!”

Something was starting to mess with Fumi’s mind. She was feeling light headed, and finding it hard to think. Straining with concentration, she managed to look up, to see the masked faces of Sachiko and Kumiko, holding ominous instruments in their hands.

“And now, Fumi-chan, we begin...”

THE END