The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keiko’s Salon

Author: Bedhead

Categories: mc ff

Keiko’s Salon was a small but expensive beauty establishment in Roppongi Hills, Tokyo. Its frontage displayed its name in both kana and Roman characters, in a tastefully understated way. Its clientele was multinational; Keiko herself spoke excellent English, and there were many international embassies and businesses in the neighborhood.

Sofia worked at the German embassy, and Keiko’s had been recommended to her by a friend there. She made a reservation online, and on Saturday turned up precisely at the appointed time of 10am. Sofia enjoyed the punctuality of the Japanese; it validated her own traits in this area.

The cheerful and impeccably-dressed receptionist welcomed her in.

“Konnichi-wa! May I help you?”

“Good morning,” she replied formally. “I am Sofia Metzgen; my appointment is at 10am.” Sofia was not big on small talk.

“Yes, we are expecting you, Ms Metzgen. Please have a seat while Keiko prepares. Allow me to serve you some tea.” She moved to the preparation area behind the desk, and carefully made the tea. Sofia Metzgen had been flagged by Keiko’s database as being of particular interest, and needing the customized reception protocol.

Sofia graciously accepted the warm, scented beverage and sipped it while sitting on the reception sofa. She admired the decor of the small room; it was very Japanese in style without being too cliched. The freshly-cut flowers gave the room a heady aroma that she inhaled with pleasure, reminding her of her home city of Dresden in the spring.

Once the receptionist saw that the teacup was nearly empty, she pressed a buzzer to alert Keiko that her client was ready. Keiko promptly entered the reception area.

“Hello Sofia! I am Keiko. Please leave your shoes here; we have slippers for you.”

She guided the taller woman along a corridor and into a treatment room at the end. It was small, but not cramped, lined with the tools and lotions of the beauty business. A comfortable inclined treatment bed had a neatly folded silken robe sitting on it.

Sofia suddenly yawned. “Excuse me. I don’t know why I’m so tired all of a sudden.”

Keiko had a very good idea why Sofia was tired. The sedative in the tea was quick-acting by design. Keiko only had the two hours of the appointment to achieve her aims.

“You must have had a hard week,” she sympathized. “Don’t worry, you can get some rest here and leave yourself in my hands. Please undress and put on the robe. I will be back shortly.” She patted her client on the back, and quietly exited.

Sofia struggled somewhat to unbutton her blouse, and getting her stockings off was particularly challenging. Finally successful, she pulled on the robe over her bra and panties and lay on the bed, relieved. Her eyelids were very heavy.

She heard rather than saw Keiko return. Keiko sat behind Sofia’s head and wrapped the girl’s blonde hair in a towel before pulling on a mask and leaning over her to inspect her face.

“You have nice skin, Sofia. You clearly take good care of it.” She softly stroked Sofia’s face, making the girl’s eyelids flutter before they settled shut.

“Thank you... yes.”

“Are you feeling very sleepy, Sofia?”

“Very... sleepy...” she acknowledged.

Keiko smiled. She reached down to untie the sash of the gown, and eased it open.

“You won’t need this, Sofia.” She carefully unhooked and removed Sofia’s bra. “Or these.” She slid Sofia’s panties off. Sofia didn’t react to either removal, being much too sleepy to care or even notice. Keiko took a moment to admire Sofia’s body; her muscles were well toned, and Sofia was obviously scrupulous about keeping body hair away.

Satisfied with her client’s soporific state, Keiko locked the treatment room door, then pulled aside a drape that covered the back wall of the room. Behind it was a wide door. Keiko unlocked that door and swung it open.

Two nurses dressed in OR greens were waiting there. They entered the room and checked Sofia’s breathing and pupil response, then lowered the back of the treatment bed so Sofia lay flat. One of them released the wheel brakes on the bed, and between them they pushed the bed out of the door and down a short corridor, Keiko following. Sofia slept peacefully.

At the end of the corridor, another wide door opened into a small but well-equipped surgery. There was a space for the bed in the middle of the room, so the nurses positioned it accordingly and locked the wheels in place.

While Keiko donned a cap and gown, one nurse sterilized the back of Sofia’s hand and inserted a needle for an I/V line. The other placed a series of electrodes across Sofia’s forehead, and inserted a slim temperature and moisture probe in her sex.

“The sedative should wear off in about ten minutes,” Keiko observed. “Start the I/V.”

“Yes, Keiko-san.” The nurse opened up the tap. The cognition-inhibiting drug started to flow into Sofia.

Keiko’s final act was to place a pair of VR glasses on Sofia, and earbuds in her ears. The glasses and electrodes were connected to a laptop which would be driving the analysis.

Sofia started to stir. “She’s waking up. I will start the program.” Keiko tapped on the keyboard, and the VR display lit up.

Sofia opened her eyes to see white light. Her brain was too drugged for her to make any conscious thought or action; she just stared at the light. Suddenly it changed to display a man and a woman kissing and starting to make love, with their moans playing through the earbuds.

Keiko watched the laptop screen as the computer played a series of sexual scenes, measuring Sofia’s involuntary response to determine if she found them enjoyable or erotic. As it identified positive and negative factors, it made a more and more detailed selection of new scenes. After ten minutes, it was complete.

Keiko studied the results. “Sofia is strongly biased towards women-on-women activity. She seems to like someone being spanked, but not beaten. She likes fur, dislikes leather. She seems strongly attracted to anal activity—well, she’s German. And she seems to prefer Japanese or Chinese women.” Keiko smirked. “Maybe that’s why she got herself posted to the Tokyo embassy.”

She closed the laptop. “Good, an ideal subject. We can start the next stage. Switch to the hypnotic.”

One nurse changed the IV to a second drug. The other removed the glasses from Sofia, replacing them with a soft pad over each eye which she taped in place.

Soothing quiet music started to play through the earbuds. Keiko monitored her brain activity to detect when Sofia had shifted into a suggestible twilight state of mind. In the meantime, the nurses placed padded rests at the side of the bed and lifted Sofia’s legs onto them, then dropped the last third of the treatment bed so that Sofia’s sex was exposed.

Satisfied, Keiko sat next to Sofia. “Sofia, it’s me, Keiko.”

“Keiko...” Sofia mumbled.

“Are you dreaming, Sofia?”

“Dreaming...”

“Dreaming that you are on a beach.” The sound of waves was added to the earbuds. “Walking along the sand, sinking into it.... You’re holding Keiko’s hand.” She reached out and softly squeezed Sofia’s hand. “It’s so peaceful.”

Sofia sighed quietly.

“You love being with Keiko, don’t you?”

“Mmm, love,” agreed Sofia, highly suggestible at this point.

“We’re best friends, aren’t we?”

“Best...”

“We share everything. We share our secrets. Can I tell you a secret?”

“Yes...”

Keiko leaned forward and whispered in Sofia’s ear. “I like you, Sofia. I love you. Do you love me?”

“Love...”

“Can you tell me your secrets, Sofia? It will make me feel good. It will make you feel good.”

“Sure...” Sofia sighed again as one of the nurses put a furry mitten on her hand and softly ran it over Sofia’s breasts. “Mmmm...”

“What do you do at work Sofia? I’d love to know.”

“Cipher clerk,” admitted Sofia. “Codes. Keep things secret.”

“Would you tell me those secrets Sofia? We don’t keep secrets from each other, do we?” The furry mitten worked its way around Sofia’s nipples.

“No secrets... ”

“When do you change the codes, Sofia? Where do you get them?”

“PRIMUS system, every Monday...” Sofia went on, prompted by Keiko, to describe the key change mechanism for the embassy crypto systems, the cipher selection, key lengths and verification process. All this was captured on Keiko’s voice recording, and auto-transcribed on her laptop.

Keiko smiled, and squeezed Sofia’s hand. “Thank you, Sofia. I’ll keep those secrets for you. Doesn’t it feel good sharing secrets with me?”

The second nurse lubricated her gloved fingers and started to manipulate Sofia’s sex. The drugged woman squirmed slightly and whimpered with pleasure.

“Feels good...”

“Will you do something for me? Will you bring me copies of the cipher keys next time you see me? I’d love if you did that.”

“Sure...” Sofia sighed, blissful.

Keiko massaged Sofia’s temples. “You look tired, Sofia. You should sleep.”

“Very tired...”

“I’m going to count backwards from five. When I say ‘sleep’, you will fall into a deep, deep sleep. That will make me happy. You want to make me happy, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, happy...”

“And when I ring a bell, you will wake up. Five... four... three... two... one... Sleep.” Sofia’s body slackened as she obeyed the command.

The nurses removed their stimulation, and returned Sofia’s legs to the bed. Keiko checked her notes from the questioning.

“That all looks good. Clean her up and take her back, please.”

The nurses obliged, removing the I/V in Sofia’s hand and dabbing some Second Skin on the small injury. They wheeled Sofia back into the treatment room, re-wrapped her in the robe, restored the bed to a half-sitting position, and left.

Keiko, having removed her cap and gown, closed the drape to conceal the door and sat behind Sofia. She started playing a subliminal messaging track into the earbuds that would soak into Sofia’s unconscious mind.

She spent the next half hour giving Sofia an abbreviated facial treatment, cleansing and toning her skin and applying serum and a mask; just enough so that it was obvious to Sofia that she’d had the treatment. Keiko was in fact a skilled beautician, but her espionage sideline had ended up being far more profitable.

Once she was ready, she removed the earbuds and then tinkled a small handbell. Sofia awoke with a start.

“I’m all done.” Keiko pulled down her mask and came around the bed. “Did you have nice dreams? You must have been very tired.”

“Thank you...” Sofia was still somewhat disoriented, but her face felt great, and her body felt well-rested. She must have really needed that sleep.

“I’ll wait for you in reception. Please take your time.” Keiko left.

Sofia slowly swung her legs off the bed and moved to collect her clothes. She was surprised to see her bra and panties folded on top of them—had she unconsciously removed everything? At least the robe had covered her up. She blushed. But nakedness wasn’t a big deal in Japan anyway.

Keiko was in reception, and presented her with a glass of cold water.

“Please make sure you drink a lot of water today. It will help you.” She indicated the receptionist. “Fumi-chan will take your payment. Would you like to come and see me again, in a couple of weeks?”

“Yes, thank you. I’d like that.” Thinking about coming back to the salon made Sofia feel warm inside.

“It was good to see you today. I look forward to serving you again. Sayonara!”

Once Sofia had paid, booked a follow-on appointment and left, Keiko went to look over Fumi’s shoulder at the salon’s bookings.

“So, we finally have Madame Rocard on Monday. I am excited to meet her.” She checked the booking; another 2 hour appointment. “We may need to make more time. Block out the afternoon after her scheduled slot.”

“Yes, Keiko-san.” Fumi tapped at the computer to make the adjustments.

* * *

Madame Elise Rocard, the head of IT systems for the French embassy, entered Keiko’s for the first time. The establishment had been recommended to her by Jeanne, one of her junior IT engineers; Madame had been working at the embassy for over two years, but had only recently started to explore the neighborhood in detail.

“Konnichi-wa! May I help you?”

“Hallo. I am Madame Elise Rocard, I have an appointment.” She was about five minutes late, but from a French point of view that was practically early.

“Yes, Madame: Welcome to Keiko’s. Please have a seat—may I make you some tea?”

“Yes, thank you.” Madame Rocard positioned herself on the sofa in a careful poise, and started to scroll through the mail on her iPhone.

Fumi prepared the tea as she had been pre-warned, and presented it to Madame Rocard with a bow. Madame nodded graciously and savored the scent as she worked through her backlog.

As before, Keiko brought Madame back to the room, helped her prepare, waited for the sedative to hit and brought her sleeping subject back to the surgery. The nurses were particularly careful with the monitoring and preparation: Madame was much older than Sofia, being in her late 50’s, and quite petite. She had been a decent ballerina in her early years, and had kept her slight build through careful diet and exercise, so the drug dosage had to be carefully calculated and titrated.

Keiko was somewhat concerned after the sexual response program ran. Madame was not giving any particularly strong signals; she reacted somewhat to conventional man-on-woman sex, but nothing more ‘flavorful’. Even that vanilla sex did not give a strong bodily response. Keiko hadn’t processed anyone post-menopause before, and it seemed to be a complication.

Nevertheless, she shifted to the hypnotic drug and started to induce a trance on Madame. It was a struggle—Madame was strong-willed even when drugged, and hard to lead despite Keiko’s skills. Keiko worked on her for half an hour, and turned up the hypnotic drug dose, but to no avail.

She covered Madame’s ears with headphones and turned to one of her nurses. “Kumi-kun, please fetch me her phone.”

Kumiko disappeared, and returned with the iPhone. Keiko used the face unlock feature to gain access, and worked her way through Madame’s calendar.

“She has a 6:30pm dinner appointment. I will message her friend and cancel that. Otherwise, we are clear for the rest of the evening. I think we have to apply the alternative treatment. Reduce the hypnotic to 25%.”

The nurses nodded and started their prep. They removed the robe from Madame by cutting through its sleeves, then attached electrodes across her chest. Probes were slipped into her sex and anus, and additional electrodes fastened at the tips of her small breasts. Her hair was gathered in a surgical cap, she was restrained onto the bed, and a latex sheet draped across her.

Madame came back to a fuzzy consciousness. She slowly realized that she was lying on a bed in what looked like a hospital. What had happened? Had she had an accident? Something felt odd in her sex—and, she realized, also in her bottom. She tried to move, but hands, feet and her body had been strapped into place.

Someone swathed in green surgical clothing approached her. She stared up into the small woman’s dark, gleaming eyes. There was nothing else visible between her cap and mask.

“I am sorry, Elise. This is out of my hands. Please open your mouth.”

“What do you say...?” Madame was quickly cut off as an unseen pair of hands pushed a gag into her mouth and tightened it.

“You will speak to me later, when you are willing. It would have been much easier the other way.” The figure retreated out of sight.

Madame tried to yell, but the gag was well-sized and tightly fitted; she only exhausted herself. As she paused to give breath, two more masked figures approached her. They were carrying worrying-looking instruments trailing cables. One folded back the sheet covering Madame’s middle, and she felt the cool breeze of air conditioning on her exposed private parts..

Maybe this is just a dream. Maybe...

The figure bent down, and she heard a whirring noise. Suddenly something connected with her clit, and she arched her back—as best she was able to—and screamed behind the gag. The stimulation went on for what felt like hours. Finally it was withdrawn, and she regained control of her breathing.

The second figure powered up the implement she was holding, and held it in front of Elise’s eyes. “This is for you.” She had a few seconds to register the strange, glowing shape at the end of the rod, then it was pressed to her clit, an impossibly sharp bolt of pain shot through her, and she quickly passed out in a wave of ecstasy and horror.

Keiko was disappointed that the process had been so quick. “Kumi-kun? Sachi-kun? Please revive her, and apply more gentle stimulation. I need her to be able to talk.”

Nurses Kumiko and Sachiko took up station either side of their subject. Sachiko held a small bottle under Elise’s nose until the older woman sneezed and opened her eyes. Once that happened, the two nurses bent down and started to apply their instruments, more lightly, to Elise’s sex.

Through a pink haze of stimulation and the medication, Elise was vaguely aware of her own muffled pleading for mercy. It was to no avail. The nurses relentlessly applied their tools until Elise could feel regular shudders travelling through her body, and realized that she was being forced towards an unfamiliar orgasm.

The first figure re-appeared in her vision, briefly.

“You see, Elise. You will speak to me.” She motioned to the other two. “Take her beyond, now.”

The invaders in her sex and bottom came to life, sending shocks throughout her body. Time seemed to stop, and the orgasm crested and took her, but she remained on the edge of consciousness.

On the other side of climax, the first figure leaned over and lowered her mask. Madame Rochard vaguely recognized it as Keiko, but in her distressed state was unable to realize what the deliberate revelation implied for Madame’s future.

“I can help you, Elise.” She removed the gag.

“Please help me,” Madame whispered. “I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?” Keiko enquired softly. “Anything for me, Elise?”

“Yes!” Madame shivered.

“Tell me about your work, Elise. Tell me everything.”

Madame paused, reluctant—but then the two masked figures started to move back towards her, and her will crumbled.

“I’ll tell you! I promise!” For nearly an hour she spilled the technical secrets of the Embassy’s IT systems. In the few cases where she hesitated at a probing question from Keiko, it only took a threatening placement of an instrument by one of the nurses for her to yield.

Finally, Keiko was satisfied that she had everything. She had to be careful this time; unlike Sofia, there was going to be no re-visit for this interrogation.

“You’ve been a good girl, Elise. Let me reward you.” She turned the hypnotic drip back to full volume, and held Madame’s hand. It didn’t take long before her eyes softened, and the monitors showed her heartbeat and respiration returning to their resting rates. A little longer, and her eyes closed as the full sedation took effect.

“Such a smart lady. What a shame.” Keiko took an ominously large pair of red electrodes, and placed them carefully on Madame’s head with conductive gel applied. Sachiko pried Madame’s jaw open and inserted a rubber mouthpiece.

“Kumi-kun, tell Fumi-chan to take Madame’s bag and phone and place them, slightly hidden, in Aoyama Park. Remove the SIM from the phone.” Kumiko took the phone and left to instruct her colleague.

Keiko took a seat and examined the monitors. “We are ready. Sachi-kun, on my cue, setting number five.” Sachiko took up a position behind a control board. Keiko waited for another thirty seconds to be sure Madame was stable, then gave her nurse a nod.

The electrodes fired a current across the front of Madame’s brain. Her body went stiff, despite the sedation, and her jaws clamped tightly together. Keiko gave it fifteen seconds, then nodded at Sachiko to turn it down.

Keiko inspected the monitors, reassuring herself that Madame was breathing and had a normal heart rhythm, then was ready for another treatment. “Setting seven this time. Go.” She held this setting for bouts that she slowly extended to nearly forty seconds.

Once she estimated that the mind wipe should be complete, she carefully opened Madame’s eye and shone a light into it. The pupil still responded, but there was no attempt to focus on her.

“She is ready. Kumi-kun, Sachi-kun, go get changed please.”

The two nurses left. Keiko took her time removing the electrodes and probes from Madame, and undoing her restraints. The older lady did not react, remaining in a drugged sleep.

Her final act was to remove the I/V and, as before, seal the puncture with a small patch of Second Skin. As she finished, Kumiko and Sachiko returned; they were dressed in paramedic jumpsuits.

“You will report finding her in Aoyama Park,” Keiko instructed. “Give her the drug ten minutes before arrival.”

“Yes, Keiko-san”. The pair wheeled the bed back into the corridor, and spun it around so it was in front of a pair of double doors. These opened to a small garage, where a 1-patient ambulance van was parked.

After re-dressing Madame in her clothes, her bed was backed up to the rear of the van, and the two nurses transferred her with ease onto the ambulance’s own gurney. Sachiko climbed into the driver’s seat, while Kumiko joined Madame in the back.

Keiko waved to her team. “I will see you later.” She hit the garage door opener, waited for the vehicle to leave, then closed the garage doors and returned to the salon.

Madame was slowly coming out from sedation but still very woozy. She was not reacting to Kumiko’s face as the latter leaned over her, checking vitals, and securing her via soft restraints to the gurney.

“Ten minutes!” called Sachiko from the front.

Kumiko pulled on her N95 mask and tied it tightly, then removed a small spray from her jumpsuit pocket.

“Open wide please!” She waited until the patient opened her mouth compliantly, and gave a long spray inside her cheek.

By the time the ambulance pulled up outside the hospital’s emergency department, the hallucinogen in the spray had taken effect and Madame was whispering to herself in French as disturbing images flashed in her mind, unresponsive to the outside world. Sachiko hopped out of the vehicle, also wearing an N95 mask for anonymity, and attracted the attention of a well-built emergency attendant.

“Give me a hand, please, kyaku-sama. We found this lady having a psychotic episode near Aoyama Park.” She opened the door to reveal Kumiko applying her stethoscope to Madame’s chest and taking her pulse.

“Hai! I will take the left side. Ready?” The attendant waited for Kumiko’s cue, then rolled the gurney out of the trolley. Sachiko and the attendant lowered it to the ground, then he took the lead end and pulled it through the emergency doors.

Sachiko tagged along for a moment then said “Shimata! I have left the paperwork in the vehicle. I will return,” and dashed back to the ambulance. Kumiko had already acquired a replacement gurney from the row just inside the main doors, and the two of them loaded it back in the ambulance before climbing back into the vehicle and driving away, careful not to appear in a rush.

* * *

Madame came back to consciousness in a hospital bed. This triggered an impulse of fear, and she whimpered. A small nurse who was attending to some monitoring equipment in the room jumped up, and checked on her patient. She said something soothing in Japanese, and stuck her head out of the room to call for someone. Madame could feel oxygen flowing into her nose via a nasal catheter, and that she had an I/V in her arm, but was too confused to say or do anything.

A doctor with greying hair came in a few minutes later, with a second nurse in tow.

“Do you speak Japanese?” he asked, hopefully. Madame just stared at him. The sound of his words was familiar but she was completely unable to understand what he was asking.

Dr Oshiro sighed, and nodded at the second nurse.

“Do you speak Engrish?” she asked in a heavy accent. “What your name?”

This time Madame understood. “Name...” She thought for a minute. What was her name? Her mind was empty. She should know her name! She started to breathe rapidly, as panic rose in her. “My name! I ... I...”

The first nurse held Madame’s hand and said soothing things in Japanese, trying to calm her down. Dr Oshiro removed a syringe from his pocket and inserted it in the I/V. The sedative kicked in quickly, and Madame closed her eyes.

“Well, that wasn’t very helpful.” He checked the notes hanging off the end of the bed. “No purse, no phone, no other clues?”

“I regret not, Oshiro-sensei. Just her clothes. They are expensive, all bought in Japan. The emergency room attendant says that she was talking a language that wasn’t Japanese, he thinks was not English when she was brought in, but nobody recognized it. It might not even be a language. She was quite ‘out of it’.”

“At least we know she understands some English. Please ensure we have a bilingual nurse attending her in future.”

“Yes, Oshiro-sensei. I am sorry, my English is not very good.”

“To the contrary, Senior Nurse Kurokawa, at least it got us somewhere. I am grateful.” The nurse bowed. “All right, please call Sergeant Sato from the local police office, and ask him to bring his fingerprint kit. Maybe she’s on record, and we’ll get lucky.”

“Right away, Oshiro-sensei!” Nurse Kurokawa bowed and trotted out.

Dr Oshiro flipped through his notes again with a grunt. A psychotic mystery gaijin; as if he didn’t have enough to deal with already. This was going to involve a lot of paperwork.

* * *

Two weeks later, Sofia returned to the salon for an evening appointment after work. She smiled at Fumi as she stepped through the door; just being back in the shop made her feel warm and happy.

“Konban-wa! It is good to see you again, Ms Metzgen.”

“Thank you, Fumi. It is good to be back.”

“Keiko will be with you very soon.” Almost as she said that, Keiko entered reception. She gave a broad smile to Sofia, who felt something stirring within her, and grinned back.

“Hello Sofia! I am happy that you are here.” She gestured towards the treatment room. “Right this way.”

Sofia slipped off shoes and followed Keiko into the treatment room. As before, Keiko left her to get ready. Unconscious of her actions, this time Sofia removed all her clothes before donning the robe and lying on the bed, half-sitting, absorbing the familiar music playing quietly in the background.

Keiko returned, wrapped Sofia’s hair and tied on a treatment mask. She smiled to see that Sofia had indeed fully undressed, as planned. She touched Sofia’s temples, lightly.

“I’m going to lower the bed, Sofia,” she said soothingly. She held the back of the bed and undid the catch, slowly lowering. “Four... three... two... one... and you are under.” The previously implanted hypnotic trigger activated as she was lowered flat, and Sofia plunged into a hypnotic state with eyes closed and mind open for contact.

Keiko took hold of Sofia’s hand. “You’re here with Keiko, Sofia.” The background music introduced the sound of distant seashore waves. “We’re on the beach, hand-in-hand. Isn’t this so nice?”

“Very nice...” agreed the suggestible Sofia.

“I love being with you, Sofia. Do you love being with me?”

“Love you, Keiko...”

“Lovers share secrets, don’t we? Do you have something to share with me?”

“Secrets... in purse...” Keiko reached out for Sofia’s purse and unzipped it to find two sheets of neatly folded printout, with the week’s cipher keys and specifications, as she had requested.

“Oh, thank you; I love you so much, Sofia. Can I tell you a secret?”

“Sure...”

“When I’m by myself, I like to touch my bottom. Do you like that?”

“I like it...” Kumiko slipped silently into the room.

“It makes me feel good. Does it make you feel good?”

“Very good...” Kumiko carefully rolled Sofia onto her side, propped on pillows she had pre-positioned, and lifted Sofia’s robe to expose her muscled cheeks.

“Touching like this...” Kumiko slowly and softly stroked Sofia’s bottom, working her way towards the perineum. Sofia sighed happily.

“Oh, yes, yes...”

“And sometimes I push my fingers inside.” Kumiko pulled on a glove and lubed two fingers, then slid them into Sofia’s starfish, one at a time.

“Oh! Ummm... so good.”

“Yes, it feels good, doesn’t it Sofia? Do you like Keiko inside you?” Kumiko’s fingers started to work around inside Sofia.

The endorphins surging through Sofia were scrambling her mind. She could only think about the sensations coming from inside her, and know that she wanted more.

“Yes, please, inside...”

Kumiko removed her hand and stripped off the glove, shrugged off her dress and pulled a harness from a drawer; she stepped into it and pulled it up to her waist to reveal a thin dildo attached as a strap-on. She carefully climbed onto the bed and lay spooning with Sofia, arms around the taller woman.

“You can feel me against you. It feels so, so good, doesn’t it? So warm, and safe.”

“Mmmm... safe, yes...”

“We should share more lovers’ secrets, shouldn’t we Sofia? You want to bring me more secrets.” Kumiko pressed the strap-on against Sofia’s lubricated starfish, waiting.

“Yes, more secrets... Oh! Ah!” At a signal from Keiko, Kumiko penetrated Sofia.

“There, I’m inside you. We’re together, Sofia. We’re one. You love being one with me.”

“So good...” whimpered Sofia as Kumiko slowly moved the dildo in and out.

“Tell me all your secrets, Sofia. Tell me everything.”

And Sofia did.

* * *

After extracting the new information, Keiko commanded Sofia to sleep again. This time she had longer to apply the facial, so made a more complete job of it, carefully massaging and toning the woman’s face and scrupulously tweezing the tiny hairs where they were unwelcome. Sofia was woken by the bell to find her face smooth and glowing, and a feeling of complete happiness inside her. Keiko helped her dress, and saw her out of the salon.

The next day, Keiko was in her small office filling in forms—she may have been a top-notch spy, but the tedium of running a business and following local regulations was still unavoidable—when Fumi buzzed her.

“Keiko-san, two people to see you.”

She walked to reception to find a man and a woman, both gaijin, smartly dressed in business suits. The man handed over a business card, which she took in two hands with a bow. She studied it carefully.

“I am Detective Dubois; this is Detective Babin,” he said in English, indicating the woman who bowed uncertainly to Keiko; she was clearly new to Japanese customs. Keiko smiled and bowed deeply in return. “We are police from France. I am sorry; do you speak English?”

“I do, yes,” confirmed Keiko. “Welcome to Japan, Detectives.”

“Thank you. We are investigating what happened to Madame Elise Rocard from the French Embassy.”

“Madame Rocard?” Keiko’s face was puzzled. “She had an appointment here two weeks ago, if I remember correctly. When she arrived, she told us she wasn’t feeling well, and had to cancel. Is she all right?”

“We think she had some kind of breakdown,” Detective Babin supplied. “She was found wandering around Aoyama Park. She didn’t have her purse, phone or ID with her, though we eventually found them later. We believe you were the last person known to see her before the paramedics found her.”

“I am so sorry to hear that,” Keiko said, apparently sincere. “I hope she gets better. How can I be of assistance, Detectives?”

“We’re trying to build a timeline, with evidence.” Dubois indicated the security camera pointing at the door. “Would you be able to share footage from your camera of that time, and your recollections?”

“I think so. I will need to retrieve the video from storage,” Keiko mused. “I will of course help if I can.”

“That would be very useful, thank you. Can we come in to see it?” asked Dubois.

Keiko hesitated. “I am so sorry, Detective, but this is a women-only space—a cultural issue. I very much regret that it is not possible for you to come in. I would however be happy to show it to Detective Babin. Would that be acceptable? It might take some time though.”

Babin turned to her colleague, and switched to French. “It’s no problem for me, Alain. Why don’t you go to Aoyama Park now, and I’ll catch you up?”

“Bien sur.” Dubois nodded his acceptance. “That would be fine, Madame Keiko. Thank you for your assistance. I will leave Detective Babin with you. Have a good day.” He exited the salon.

“Please, come with me Detective Babin.” Keiko indicated a pair of slippers. “Also, please remove your shoes and use those slippers.”

“Of course, Madame Keiko.” Babin pulled off her heels.

“You can just call me ‘Keiko’,” Keiko smiled at her. “We don’t have to stand on ceremony.”

“Thank you, Keiko. Call me Antoinette, then.”

“Fumi-chan! Some tea for Antoinette.” Keiko gave a subtle nod to Fumi, who nodded back.

“Come this way.” Keiko led Antoinette to the back treatment room. “This is your first time in Japan?”

“Yes, we came out a few days ago. We had to get permission from the Tokyo police to conduct the investigation.” Antoinette admired the room. “You have a lovely salon, Keiko.”

“Thank you! We do our best. Perhaps you can visit us before you go for a treatment.” She indicated a chair. “Please take a seat here; I will load the footage onto my laptop and bring it to you.”

“Thank you, Keiko.” Antoinette gratefully took the offered chair, and pulled out her notebook.

Keiko disappeared, at which point Fumi entered and passed the cup of tea to the detective, bowing and smiling politely.

“Thank you!” Antoinette sipped at the cup while updating her notes.

Keiko, true to her word, downloaded to her laptop the footage of Madame Rocard entering the salon, where Madame’s face was clearly visible. She obviously did not have footage of the exit, but that was not a particular problem: she messaged Fumi, who was fortuitously a similar size to Madame, asking her to don a black dress and walk out of the door with her back to the camera. The timestamps were easily editable.

After ten minutes she returned to the treatment room, to find Antoinette sprawled on the bed, fast asleep. Keiko smiled, and messaged Sachiko and Kumiko that their next patient was ready. While waiting, she carefully removed Antoinette’s clothes and folded them on the chair.

Sachiko and Kumiko entered, dressed in their greens, and started to wheel their patient back. Keiko followed, smiling. She was certain that Antoinette would soon report that everything about Keiko’s Salon was above board. But in the meantime, she was going to have some fun.

THE END