The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please do not copy without permission. This is a story intended for consenting adults that cannot get enough of that sweet, sweet MC Love!

In the words of The Mamas and the Papas: This is dedicated to the one I love!

Kayla’s Secret

by MichelleLovesTo

Kayla Rice’s alarm went off at a quarter-past-six on Monday morning. She stumbled out of bed and into the shower. She felt vaguely hungover, but that was absurd—she had only had one drink the night before. She hoped the headache went away soon because, as she had been reminded by her boss on Friday, today would be a red-letter day at work.

When she stepped out of the shower she noticed a bruise on her throat. If she did not know better she would have thought it was a hickey. But she was not dating and there was not even a prospect on the horizon.

Guys just did not want wholesome girls that were looking to settle down, and for better or worse that is just who Kayla knew herself to be. She came from a long line of women that married young and stayed married forever.

For Pete’s sake, she went to church every Sunday, although she was very seriously considering a different church. The day before Kayla had accidentally shown too much leg at church—so much leg that it was clear that she had been wearing stockings instead of hose. The minister had stared a little too much and she got the impression he liked the view, and a few of the women seemed to be whispering about her afterwards. Couldn’t they see she was appalled when she realized how much she was revealing? They acted like it was intentional. And if she went home and fingered herself to orgasm afterward, that was her business.

She was just getting used to sexy lingerie. She had always been the cotton bra and panties sort of girl, but one day she was sitting at her desk at work after having just talked to her boss about some trivial matter that she could not even recall, when it occurred to her that she might like some sexy underwear. Suddenly the idea of sedate business attire with a slutty bra and panties underneath seemed too appealing to miss out on.

She almost placed an order with Tamara Dalton, who sold lingerie for extra money and usually had a catalog around, but she did not want the whole office to know. It was much more fun to keep it her little secret and she did not want people at the office to get the wrong impression.

After work that day she went to the lingerie store in the mall and spent, well, way too much money. She also had bought a few things online. And Kayla discovered that it really WAS hot to be secretly bad. But if the people at work ever discovered her secret lingerie fetish she would probably die of the shame.

Kayla dried her medium-length hair that she had recently decided to grow out longer. The old style took less time, but since she had started to wear lingerie it just seemed right to go with something more feminine in the hair department. She was thinking of maybe getting a few highlights also. Nothing too garish, of course.

Kayla padded into her bedroom to get dressed and decided on a red lace bra with a matching G-string and garter belt. With a sigh she decided to wear flesh-colored stockings instead of the matching red ones. There was no way red stockings would fly in an office environment. Still, the lingerie made her feel secretly sexy.

She finished her outfit with a white blouse, a navy blue skirt, and matching navy heels. Somehow she failed to notice that the bra was so red that it could be seen through her blouse.

Next she went to her purse to get out her make-up bag and shook her head at the contents. Most of it was bought on impulse and was so garish that she would never wear it. Not her style at all, really. She settled for a light dusting of powder, a touch of mascara, and a little lipstick.

When she got to work the security guard for the building greeted her with a smile and a lecherous look at her breasts. She felt strangely flattered and thought, If only he knew what I had under my work clothes, he would be so surprised.

“Hi, Johnny,” Kayla said with a shy smile.

“Morning, Miss Rice. Does it seem warm in here today?”

Kayla almost mouthed the words with him. He said the same thing every day. He had so much of a crush that he was actually tongue- tied around her, apparently. Still, it did seem rather warm and she told him so as she absentmindedly unbuttoned a button on her blouse, revealing ample cleavage and a little bit of red lace.

Upon entering the office she was greeted by Andrea Silver. Until recently the two of them had been at odds, but the pretty blonde had recently became much warmer, and Kayla felt that they were almost friends.

Drea handed her a cup of coffee, and poured another cup for herself. Not for the first time, Drea mentioned that she hardly gotten any sleep the night before because of all the sirens coming from the fire department next door to her apartment. Kayla commiserated while wondering if she had time to touch up her make-up before the big meeting.

A few minutes later she was looking in the lady’s room mirror and thinking she looked a little washed out. She pulled out her make-up bag and decided to change her lipstick to fire engine red. She was pleased with the results but decided it would look silly unless she added blush and eyeliner and used a little more mascara. Perfect, she thought.

As she went to put her make-up bag back in her purse she noticed that somehow she had put her red stockings in her purse. She giggled and thought, what the hell, I could use a little color to liven up my outfit. After all who would notice but the girls?

Just as she was about to leave the restroom, Alda Ford came in. Kayla considered Alda a little bit of a mentor and smiled in greeting at the older woman. It amazed her that someone as down to earth as Alda was so successful in a field that could be so cutthroat.

“Kayla dear, you look amazing, I know I have said it before but I have such high hopes for you, and I know you will have a lot to contribute today at the meeting.”

Kayla reflected on how much she relied on Alda’s guidance as she opened her desk and pulled out a pair of red stiletto heels. She knew if she did not hurry she would be late for the meeting.

She went into the conference room and noticed with dismay that she was the last one in. All eyes appeared to be on her but instead of the censure she expected to see, everyone smiled in greeting. She blushed at being the center of attention but decided it really was a great place to work.

As she took her seat, she hoped her boss, Aaron, would not single her out. She was deathly afraid of speaking in public or calling attention to herself. That is why she dressed in such a conservative manner.

The meeting went without a hitch, and Kayla thought that she would escape without notice when Aaron focused on her.

“Kayla? What do you think about the new ad campaign? Please be open and honest.” Everyone smiled in encouragement and Kayla knew it was her moment to shine, if she wanted to.

Without realizing it, Kayla got up from her seat and jumped onto the conference table, hiking up her skirt to show off her long legs and sexy panties. She spread her legs wide to give a better view because, after all, she was a team player. She laid back on the table and began to massage her breasts through her blouse. The tip of her tongue darted out to wet her bright red lips.

The rest of the staff got up from their seats and gathered around the unwitting entertainment. Aaron unbuttoned her blouse as Tamara unhooked her garters, making a comment on their quality versus the ones that she sold, which everyone promptly ignored.

Alda pointed out to Tamara that she had seniority and had been dying to get at the slut’s dripping snatch ever since she saw her in the restroom earlier. Tamara reluctantly moved out of the way as Alda pushed the panties to the side and eagerly dove between the sexy girl’s legs.

Drea’s eyes glittered with a dislike of Kayla that no longer needed to be hidden. As far as she was concerned this was just what the goodie-two-shoes deserved. And speaking of shoes... Aaron was right, it was much sexier leaving her shoes and stockings on.

“I knew you had potential when I hired you,” Aaron said, leaning over to kiss her deeply. Kayla eagerly kissed him back, letting out a ragged moan as their tongues dueled.

Drea said, “That’s one way to get promoted.” Everyone laughed, including Alda, who was eagerly lapping at Kayla’s sopping-wet snatch as the girl writhed in pleasure against her tongue.

“I see that I am right on time!” Brendan, the security guard, walked into the conference room with a big smile on his face, unzipping his fly as he approached the table. “Been wanting her mouth wrapped around my cock ever since the last time. She is quite the little cocksucker. Did you program that in or...”

Aaron stopped the make-out session. “Kayla is a natural, aren’t you slut?”

Kayla nodded proudly but also reached out for Aaron again, feeling bereft of his mouth. She actually looked cute with the now-smudged lipstick.

Brendan laughed. “I guess it is no coincidence that she seems most strongly bonded to you since you are the one that hypnoed her. Fringe benefits.” He reached out to cup one of Kayla’s full breasts, slipping the material off of her to gain access to an erect nipple.

Aaron laughed. “Actually, I did not program that, either. She seems to just really want me most; somewhere deep down in her inner core I do it for her. Flattering, actually. Suck on her nipple, the bitch goes wild for it.”

“Hey, I would love to, the cunt has more rides to be had than Disneyland and no admission fee, but my break is not that long ...” Brendan smiled apologetically.

“Of course. Kayla, turn your head this way so—Brendan, is it?—so that Brendan can fuck your mouth. Good girl.” Kayla smiled at the praise, her eyes glazed with passion. “Very good girl,” Aaron said again.

It was as if the additional praise put her over the edge and, as Brendan stuck his cock in her mouth, she moaned out in an intense orgasm. The moans sent hot vibrations through Brendan’s cock and he began to enthusiastically fuck what might have only been the second wettest part of Kayla at that moment. Alda eagerly lapped up her juices, thinking that sluts just taste different, even if they do not know they are sluts.

Aaron made Alda move with the comment that she might have seniority but that he signed her paychecks. Right before he started tonguing her clit he ordered Tamara to bring a video camera next time. She did not hear him initially because she was too busy contemplating riding the slut’s face once Brendan was out of the way, but when the words sank in she nodded in agreement.

Forty-five minutes later everyone’d had their turn and the meeting was winding down. As the staff straightened up they began to talk about the latest reality show, forgetting about Kayla now that they were through with her. They all returned to their spots around the table.

Aaron gave her a fond kiss. “Nice job, Kayla. That will be all.”

Kayla got up from the table and straightened up her clothes and then walked back to her seat. All of a sudden, she noticed everyone smiling at her. She knew that she had given her opinion on the ad campaign but she could not recall what she had actually said. But she knew that it couldn’t be that stupid from the way that people were looking at her. Although did she detect a glimmer of something on Drea’s face?

Aaron said, “Great meeting, everyone. Kayla, do you have a moment?”

As everyone shuffled out of the conference room, Kayla shyly approached Aaron. The truth was that she had a crush on him and that made her nervous. He clearly was not interested in her on that level. If he somehow figured out how she felt she would die from embarrassment, she just knew it. Fortunately she knew she kept her feelings well-hidden.

“Yes, sir?”

“Call me ‘Aaron’.”

Kayla blushed and looked down. “Yes ... Aaron. Is something wrong?”

“Not at all. You are a real asset to the team, and your being here has boosted morale quite a bit.”

Kayla looked up. “Really? Thank you, S ... Aaron.” She noticed red lipstick on his collar. Gaudy, really. His wife must be really tacky.

“I was wondering if you were feeling okay. You seem a little... I don’t know ... blue.”

Suddenly Kayla was reminded of the new navy blue bra-and-panty set she had bought over the weekend. She decided she would wear that tomorrow.

“I am fine, really. Thank you for worrying about me, but really I am the quiet type.”

“That’s okay, Kayla. Still waters run deep. Like I said, you just seem a little blue—not even a deep blue, more like an aquamarine.” Aaron laughed at his joke and Kayla laughed back, all the while thinking she might wear her aquamarine camisole with matching thong instead. “I am very glad that you are really good though. I have to leave the office for the rest of the day, but I will see you tomorrow.”

As her boss walked out of the room Kayla realized just how lucky she was to have such a great job. She smiled a little as she fantasized about showing Aaron her lingerie collection but she knew it would have to be her little secret. Some things were just too private for the office.

The End.