The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Katie’s Downfall

Blurb: Just because she’s pretty and rich, Katie’s used to getting away with everything. Not anymore. With the help of a mind control potion, I’m going to show the entire campus what a dirty slut she really is. I’ll expose all her lies and also that coveted body of hers.

The characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

Part 01 — Forced To Cum In Public

“Ugh, this party is getting boooooring,” Katie whined.

She plopped down onto the couch, landing half on top of her boyfriend, Michael, before wiggling against him in an effort to get comfortable.

Poor guy tried his best not to stare at the way she was pressing herself into his side, while simultaneously flashing half the present crowd.

I could not begin to describe the second-hand embarrassment I got from watching that. No one knew if she did these things out of a need for constant attention and social validation or if she really was that much of a walking dumb blonde cliche.

“I’m sure we can find ways to spice it up, babe,” he replied, ever so accommodating, and captured her lips in a long, sloppy kiss.

Even though they’d been together for about a year now, which was a long time for a college couple to survive outside temptations, they were just as into each other now as they had been when they had first met. Which I heard had happened at a party not unlike this one.

Or at least that’s what most everyone thought.

Katie and Michael were the talk of the campus, two gorgeous people, rich and young, with the entire world at their feet. It made sense for them to pair up and rise to the top together. Birds of a feather and all that.

What people didn’t know, however, was that as of a few weeks ago, when Michael caught Katie cheating on him, their genuine happiness turned into a very well staged theater play, complete with perfect outfits and carefully planned decorum.

At least as far as he was concerned.

Katie, bless her dumb self, had no idea she’d been discovered.

And not only that, she also had no clue that tonight’s party was the perfect opportunity for the man to get revenge on her cheating ass.

Which was where I was coming into play, since I had a bone to pick with her, too. The guy she was cheating on Michael with? That was my boyfriend, a guy I would’ve done anything for.

“I love you so much,” she murmured, smiling and probably thinking she was the luckiest bitch alive.

Katie only needed to wait a little and everything was going to come crashing down in a hopefully epic way.

But until then…

I sighed and I forced myself to walk away.

I needed to remain in the background of everything, especially if I wanted to slip the vial of CP into her drink unnoticed. That wasn’t going to happen if people mocked me for ogling the Golden Couple as they made out on the couch.

Out of sight, but not out of mind, I kept my back to the veritable foreplay session going on out there, trying not to let the moans and grunts get to me too much, and I poured Michael a fresh glass of champagne.

The plan was to place it on the coffee table, within his reach, and he was going to make sure Katie drank it all before gifting her a hefty dose of public humiliation.

I casually glanced around, just in case, but no one was watching me. They were all either making out with their own partners or getting their kink on by watching Katie get frisky with hers.

I added the entire pink contents of Cupid’s Potion on top of the alcohol and I gave everything a whirl with my finger, which I then licked clean.

That was probably a dumb thing to do, since I had no idea how strong this stuff was, but I was past caring, really.

Nothing would ever be as devastating and humiliating than seeing my boyfriend fuck Katie in our own bed and then having to listen to his excuses, to see how easily he was lying to my face about her, about everything.

He was no Michael.

There was something about the current college King that God gave him, and him alone.

Maybe it was his self-confidence, his way of talking and walking, or how his very presence commanded attention, if not respect. Not even the campus punks messed with him, because he never hid behind his family’s money or status.

I shook my head, reminding myself I needed to be wholly in the game, and I casually made my way towards a love seat adjacent to the couch and I sat down.

It didn’t take long for Michael to notice me.

He quirked an eyebrow, silently asking if I was still going to do this. I nodded at him and I slid the spiked champagne within his reach.

It was now or never.

I watched him press the rim to Katie’s lips and she drank it all in one big gulp, not pausing for a second to wonder if it was safe. After all, what reason would anyone have to hate her? She was so sure no one knew the type of person she really was.

“Delicious!”

“Thank you, I know I am,” Michael joked.

The guy who sold me the vial of CP said that it would at first make Katie hot and horny and that the more sexual stimulation she got, the more overwhelmed her brain would become until she’d be nothing but a mindless slut, obeying Michael’s every order on the slight chance that she might get fucked for it.

Judging by how rosy her cheeks were getting already and how she was soon panting in his arms, that wasn’t going to be long in coming.

“So tell me more about the spicy thing you had in mind,” Katie eventually said, voice gone all sultry and breathy.

I didn’t exactly mean to sit there, awkwardly hovering around them like a stupid third wheel, but I couldn’t help myself.

Ever since I told Michael the truth about Katie and my boyfriend, we’d grown somewhat close.

We’d meet in secret and plot our revenge over twin Americanos and bagels, and we’d share all the many reasons why we didn’t deserve what our lovers were doing to us.

Him, especially, because he was unlike any of my former boyfriends.

Michael was warm and caring and he remembered all the little things, like how I liked two sugars and milk in my coffee, and to save me the last cream cheese sandwich. I’d often forget to eat before coming into work in the morning, so that’d be my breakfast.

I supposed I’d fallen for him and had come to regard him as mine, in a way.

Partners in crime were still partners, right?

“Well, since you asked me so sweetly, I think I want you to cum for me,” Michael smirked and continued to kiss her. “What do you say, babe, don’t you want to be a good girl for me and spread those legs? Make me happy, Katie. Be my little slut tonight.”

“I’m always your little slut,” she mewled.

Katie was completely lost to the world around her, busy chasing Michael’s kisses and touches, guiding his hand across the curves of her body, until she was molesting her breasts with his hands.

I really hated her in these moments.

I wanted to be her so badly, because unlike her, I would’ve never cheated on such a perfect guy.

This world was fucking unfair.

I decided to focus on the pretzel bowl and ignore the bitch, biding my time until she got knocked off her pedestal. I didn’t enjoy too much reality with my never-gonna-happen slutty fantasies. Michael was probably sick of women, too wounded to consider jumping into bed with another one. With me.

Before long, the mood in the whole room had gone from playfully flirty to surreally erotic. Everybody was getting down with everybody.

It was only when I heard Katie’s plaintive moaning, that I finally glanced back at my number one enemy.

Michael had buried a hand in Katie’s panties, while the other was keeping her in place, in his lap. It was plain for everyone to see that he was fingering her, rubbing along her pussy lips, pinching and pulling on her sensitive flesh, alternating his delicious torture with pumping his fingers deep into her cunt.

Katie was beginning to lose control of herself.

She was moaning loudly, whimpering helplessly, squirming in her boyfriend’s arms. The mewls of her pleasure did little to mask the obscene sounds her wet fuckhole was making.

Or the dirty things Michael was whispering into her ear.

“I bet you wish you had my cock in your tight cunt, don’t you? Beg for it and I promise I’ll fuck your brains out right here and now. I’ll bend you over this couch and give it to you hard, like I know you want it.”

“Oh, God, fuck!”

Katie was biting her lower lip, trying to keep quiet, but failing, while Michael’s rhythm kept increasing in speed. Even his taunts were coming in more rapidly and he was speaking louder.

He was determined to get her to cum in front of everyone, while we all watched.

“Your cunt’s dripping wet, you need something hard and thick inside your pussy, don’t you, slut? Don’t just moan, answer me, tell me how much you need my cock to make you feel good.”

It sounded like they were shooting a low-budget porn movie. In fact, it would not come as a total surprise if I were to later find that people had their phones out, filming this. I really hoped someone was perverted and brazen enough to immortalize this with their camera. Maybe even post it online.

“Please, please, please,” Katie pleaded.

“Is this you begging to get fucked, babe? You need to be more specific. Say it out loud. Come on, I know you can.”

It was difficult not to feel aroused.

My cheeks were on fire and my breathing had changed. I was panting and I could tell I was soaking through my panties, dripping with a need to be touched as intense as Katie’s need to cum.

What Michael was doing was so hot, I wished that it was me he was doing it to. I would have begged for his cock any way he wanted me to. I didn’t care about my reputation, I was a nobody, they could all watch me suck a dick for all I cared, as long as it was his dick.

“Michael,” she breathed, “oh, fuck, this is… stop, please, I can’t do it with people here…”

“Then stop,” he laughed, and instead of removing his hand, he dipped two fingers inside her pussy hole, making her cry out. He pushed them in as far as they would go, and judging by the way he bent his hand, he was hitting her g-spot repeatedly, with almost sadistic glee. “Don’t mind me, I am just enjoying myself at a party, nothing unusual there.”

“Oh my God! Please, the others will hear us, stop it,” she whimpered.

Michael laughed. “What, you think you’ve been silent so far? That’s cute, babe. Everyone is looking at you getting fingered here. They have been watching the show for a while now. But who cares, because I think you’re gonna cum soon, sweetie. Should I make you cum in front of everyone? What do you think? Should I force an orgasm out of my girlfriend?”

“Hell, yeah!” One of the guys shouted.

As if given permission by his obvious enthusiasm, the rest of them began to chant in unison, demanding Michael made Katie cum for their viewing pleasure. Even the girls here began to show their support by applauding encouragingly.

I joined in, just so I wouldn’t look even more out of place than I already was.

“See, babe, everyone wants you to finish what you started. Look,” he said, pulling on her hair and forcing her to obey.

Katie, whose eyes had been closed in lust until now, finally looked around.

I followed her gaze too.

Michael hadn’t been lying. Everyone’s eyes were focused on her, on the way she wiggled and panted and squirmed.

Katie continued to unconsciously thrust her hips to meet more of her boyfriend’s fingers, fucking him back in a room full of people, despite claiming to not wanting to get sexual publicly.

I believed her.

I knew she wasn’t lying or playing coy.

The poor bitch just couldn’t help herself.

Thanks to CP, her pussy was hungry and Michael was only feeding it morsels.

Katie clearly needed more, she clearly wanted his cock in her, but something told me that getting naked and taking his dick in front of everyone was going to be where she’d try to draw the line and the point where I’d have to pour her another vial of CP before continuing my revenge.

She didn’t strike me as someone who was used to losing face and this was already probably mortifying for her, the flawless, unattainable, beauty, now the dirty college slut.

“Let go,” Michael commanded and after a few seconds, Katie finally screamed with pleasure, her entire body spasming uncontrollably as she rode out her first orgasm of the night.

I averted my eyes while everyone hollered, in case either of the two could read what was hiding behind them—my deep lust and envy.

“That’s a good girl,” Michael praised her. “Fucking perfect slut, just how I like you, babe!”

He fed Katie his glistening fingers, forcing her to eat her own girl cum, making her choke and gag on his hand, and she opened her mouth wide enough for him to reach down and flick her tonsils.

She struggled not to throw up, and I assumed it was difficult for her to handle an entire fist between those blemished lips of hers. Katie’s lipstick was smeared all over her chin and cheeks. Shit, half of it could now be found across Michael’s white skin, from his knuckles to his nails.

Her chest kept heaving with the effort to breathe while she was being orally assaulted. She looked and sounded completely unlike the Katie we all knew and envied.

When Michael had enough of that demonstration of control over her body, he kicked her off of him, shoving her onto the grimy carpeted flooring. For a few precious moments, Michael had his beloved princess at his feet, struggling to make use of her wobbly legs.

Everyone then watched Katie run to hide inside the bathroom, tears of shame flowing down her pretty face.