The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

kate gets a lesson for christmas

MF NC MD humil

Please note that this story never should happen in real life. And no human being should be treated this way But don’t worry no actual fictional characters were hurt.

Hi my name is Bee Bee if you like this story please check out my discord

Kate was prepping herself for the holidays. She was already 18 and it was gonna be an awesome Christmas she was having a great senior year and she couldn’t wait for the holidays The blonde perky cheerleader was expecting a expensive car from her mom. (and she would expect nothing less) She had gotten a lot of money when she had divorced Kate’s stepdad.

She had just come home from the final practice before winter break and was wondering how she would kill the afternoon.

All of a sudden her room got very very cold! It was early December it wasn’t supposed to get this cold yet.

Suddenly she was grabbed by the neck by an odd object she turned around It was a candy cane being pulled by a very ugly small person with weird ears and clawed hand. “Hey what are you doing.” she screamed As he pulled her to the floor.

“He works for me.” came very cold but oddly jolly voice.

She looked up

Santa Claus was right in her room in his full red costume with his arms folded.

You have been very naughty this year and you were naughty your whole life and it’s time that you were punished.

“This is a joke right?” She said as the elf who was pulling her by the neck with the candy cane immediately snapped his fingers and suddenly her hands and feet were manacled With a large chain linking them.

“You have been a bitch a bully and a tease, your whole life.” said Santa

“Yeah well fuck you” Kate replied.

The elf snapped his fingers again and instantly a very large object appeared in her mouth and she couldn’t talk.

“Let’s begin discussing all the naughty things you’ve done. You’ve had nerds as you call them do all your homework using your feminine wiles. But you’re always so nasty when you don’t need them and the way you talk about them behind their back you’d think you were doing them a favor letting them do their homework.”

“And some of the teachers in your school are afraid to give you anything below a B because your aunt holds a lot of power in the school and you would have any teacher you complained about fired or worse.”

“You were horrible to your stepfather and he bought you everything you wanted he was very nice to you and you danced with joy when he left. Just because you’re mother got all his money and you helped her.”

“You’ve been rotten to the lesbians in your school calling them dikes and freaks.”

“You’ve fat shamed every girl in your school that you could get away with.”

“And worst of all you’ve gone on dates with guys who have taken you to expensive places they’ve bought you nice presents and you’ve never put out once.

“Yes being a Virgin is good, but you didn’t do it out out of piety you’ve done it to be better than everyone else and so you could offer it to a man that you could use the way your mom used two men already.”

Santa continued for almost an hour going on and on about what a horrible person she was while she struggled against the chains or to get that gag out of her mouth, but the hapless cheerleader couldn’t get them to budge.

“And you have used your position as a cheerleader to torture new recruits. All those girls trying to get a position have had to practically kiss your ass. They need the position to get a scholarship and all you do is treat them like garbage because the moment you snapped your fingers they would be out and you know it. Plus you strut around in your outfit to men that you wouldn’t spit on if they were on fire who would do anything to have you just to tease them. Well you’ve disgraced that costume enough.” The elf snapped his fingers and her costume disappeared leaving her in just her underwear.

“You’ve also done drugs. Shop lifted. Gotten people fired for no reason. You don’t deserve your driver’s license you practically threaten the driver ed teacher with a sexual harassment suit if he didn’t give it to you.”

“Well Kate.” said Santa. “Since you have been so nasty I am going to do the world a favor and make you a Christmas gift to a whore house in the Congo.”

The bound and gagged and scantly clad Kate tried to beg for mercy.

As the elf easily picked her up while she struggled and threw her in a sack.

Santa easily lifted it and rode away. Kate had no idea how long she was in the sack But the next thing that she knew she was hurled out of it, and thrown on the floor with at least a dozen other girls. Several elves were standing around them holding large candy canes One of them approached her and snapped a collar around her neck. “All right you naughty girl this is gonna shock you if you try to escape he snapped his fingers and the chains dissolved Do you understand?”

She reached for her mouth to remove the gag but he smacked her hands with that cane. “You can just nod I don’t want to don’t waste my time hearing you bitch that’s why you’re here because we’re all sick of hearing you bitch.”

She nodded, a tear rolling down her left cheek. She knew her only hope was to cooperate.

“Good” he said. “Now take off that bra and panties. We will deliver you to the wrapping station with the other gifts.

There HAD to be some way out of this she reasoned but for right now she would just cooperate she didn’t know how but she was gonna sue sue sue. When she got out of this.

She reached up behind her and undid her bra.

She looked around the some of the other girls were doing the same and with the full horror of what was about to happen she dropped her panties to the ground. She stood naked around people she didn’t know.

Some of the girls around were sobbing others were stripping with a defiant look in their eyes and some were actually getting shocked by the collars for refusing to get naked.

“Oh you wanna make my job easy?” snarled the elf.

She nodded. “OK then he said get down on all floors like a reindeer.” Kate got down. The elf attached a leash to her collar and he began to lead her out of the hall He led her into a room where a female elf was waiting. Wow they’re usually fight harder. This one seems to be cooperating, alright you can leave her here. The female elf Snapped her fingers and a large cabinet of dresses appeared. “Let’s see what we should have you in when you arrive at your final destination.” she pulled one out and threw it at Kate. “This is the dress you will be wearing your first night working we better make sure you look good in it, although I don’t think you’ll be wearing it for very long.

Put this on she commanded.” Kate began to get dressed.

The still gagged prisoner put on the clothes that were offered to her she was wearing a bright red and green mall elf costume. But with very high stilettos and a very short skirt.

Well said the female elf “Let’s fix your make up I’m gonna take that gag out of your mouth, Don’t talk.”

The moment that she took the gag out of her no Kate stood still while the female elf applied her makeup when she was done She took one look at her work and said OK you’re ready I appreciate you cooperating.”

She pushed a button on the wall and said we have one ready. Santa came into the room. “Wow that was fast said usually it takes them a while to get them dressed and ready.”

No sir replied the female elf this one was very cooperative.

“Oh was she now” said Santa looking her over.

“Well I’m glad to hear you’re finally cooperating and being good it’s sad that you couldn’t have done this sooner you’d still have your freedom.”

Kate opened her mouth to speak. “Sir please give me another chance.”

Santa curled his lips “oh Ho Ho Ho, a second chance for you? What would you really do differently.

“I’ll be good I promise she said I’ll do my own schoolwork I won’t take advantage of people I’ll be nice to everybody, I promise Please don’t send me to a whore house I can change.

Really said Santa he pulled out a long list “This is all the nasty things you’ve done you’re really gonna change all this.”

“I’ll get help I’ll try please let me try she begged. O come now now said the female elf give her another chance. She was cooperative she accepted her punishment. Give for one year to change.”

OK said Santa “I’ll tell you what, you have until next Christmas to change.

Thank you sir said Kate I promise I will Do better

Oh you will said Santa but you will have to make amends as well.

1st he pointed at the female elf she is going to check on you every month for this year to make sure that you are behaving and if you fail she will be punished too. You may consider her your probation officer.

“I will Santa.” Kate said full of relief “Please send me home and I’ll do better” There had to be a way out of this, somehow she was gonna get free.

Well said the female elf “you may call me you’re Queen until we get this resolved 1st take off that costume some of the less cooperative bitches will be needing it. Kate got undressed still naked as the female elf gagged her again and commanded her to follow her out of the wrapping room. She led Kate by the collar, but at least she could stand they passed a couffle of the other girls they were all naked chained in A-line and being led by at least a dozen elves No yes she said “Those worthless bitches didn’t want to cooperate bunch of spoiled beauty queens. The only people who will be happy to have them are the new hole in the wall where they’ll work on their backs. Now I’m gonna turn you into somebody who isn’t like that or that’s where you’re going. Is that clear my rotten pretty?” Kate nodded

She led Kate into another room Is this one had several cages

Her Queen pointed at one of them “Well get in it.”

Kate wasn’t sure what was happening but knew not to fight as she got down and crawled into her cage.

Her “queen” began to read from a book. Kate felt Is something going on in her head but she couldn’t figure out what.

“Well dearie I just cast a spell on you from now on every single time you do something bad Your brain will register an electric shock! Just consider it mind control and to teach you better manners it will shock you if you break any of my rules my 1st rule is You will dress appropriately from now on unless you enjoy being naked in a cage. That was a joke Deary come on laugh.”

Kate couldn’t laugh with the gag in her mouth. “Oh right” She let out a little cackle.

My next rule is that touching yourself is bad so no bad touching yourself. Wow with that mind control spell you may never masturbate again.

Don’t worry you cock teased a lot of people and we’re gonna make sure that you get fucked for every one of them. In fact one of your punishments is gonna be that you need to be spanked at least a thousand times before Christmas next year. Now I’m going back to your place to see what changes we can make. You have a good night.”

And with that she vanished leaving Kate naked, (except for her collar) gagged and terrified inside her little cage. With nothing but her fears of what would happen to her. She had no idea how long she was there but her “Queen” appeared.

OK dear I have been visiting your old life and I’ve cast a few spells to make it better first I put a spell on your mother so she will defer to me as we straighten you out since I’m doing her job anyway. The first thing I did was that she’s gonna she’s going to buy you a whole new wardrobe with some proper clothing. In fact she’s going to be selling your old wardrobe. To pay for it. And we have more big news for you after the holiday break”

“But now let’s take you home. Don’t worry time moves differently here Nobody will even know you were gone And with a Flash Kate’s cage Was teleport ed right back into the middle of her bedroom The gag fell out of her mouth and the door opened up she got out of the cage and began to stretch she wondered if it was a dream so she reached for her collar but felt a sharp pain in her head she knew not to touch it. Next she reached for her pussy to begin masturbating suddenly she felt horrible pain in her head the spell was real she couldn’t play with herself that was something she did on a regular basis. Suddenly there was a knack on her bedroom door, disturbing the thoughts of the naked shocked 18year old