The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kari’s Awakening

Synopsis: Kari and her friend awaken in a strange room and try to piece together what’s happened to them.

Kari awoke in a dirty little room, her head throbbing. She could only remember having two drinks last night. Nothing in the room was familiar, except her girlfriend Chrissy, passed out like Kari had been. But even Chrissy was unfamiliar, too, because she was naked, lying between Kari’s own naked legs, her head nestled on Kari’s belly, her breasts pressed against Kari’s thighs and wet pubic mound. What the hell had happened?

Kari remembered kissing Chrissy on the club dancefloor, like some kind of dyke. She remembered stripping naked, and meeting the hottest man she’d ever seen. But that all couldn’t have really happened, could it? It hurt to think about it, like getting poked with little needles. She suddenly felt the instinct to run home. Whatever had happened, now she had to slide out from under Chrissy and get dressed and find a taxi. She shuddered to think of standing on the street in daytime, hungover, hair a mess, wearing her rumpled black minidress and heels, only a light jacket to cover her.

Poor Chrissy. She was probably gonna feel even worse than Kari now did. They had been close for years, and she knew Chrissy would really freak out about the two of them having sex last night. Oh God, she and her best friend had had sex last night! Only, ‘sex’ wasn’t the right word for it. Fucking. Red hot torrid lesbian fucking, by two girls who liked boys. She couldn’t help but whimper, thinking about her orgasms last night. Over and over for what must have been hours. She knew she wasn’t like that. Chrissy wasn’t like that. But here they were, wherever ‘here’ was.

Kari tried shifting her hips a little, testing Chrissy’s weight. The passed out blonde girl lolled between Kari’s shifting legs, but didn’t stir. Kari scooted back. It had barely registered with her that she was lying on just a little metal-framed cot until now as felt it flex under her shifting body, and Chrissy’s.

Chrissy’s mouth smeared a wet trail down Kari’s belly. The patches of skin now exposed to air suddenly cooled, making Kari feel more alert, but still not fully awake. If she could just manage to slide back just enough to set Chrissy down gently then get her thighs out from under Chrissy’s arms, she’d be ready to get dressed, then wake Chrissy up and get out of here.

Chrissy jerked a little, making Kari shudder. The cot shuddered with her. Then she froze. Chrissy’s form was limp again, motionless except for the slow heaving of her chest. Not much further now, and Kari would be free. She’d wriggled her hips out from under Chrissy’s shoulders, and now only had Chrissy’s sprawled arms across her thighs and Chrissy’s head on her. Chrissy’s head lay on top of her crotch. Kari’s clit tingled under Chrissy’s cheek. The girl’s warm breath tickled the edge of Kari’s mound and inner thigh. She shuddered again. Again the cot shuddered with her.

In spite of herself her pussy drooled in anticipation, even as Kari’s mouth remained dry. Of course, there was nothing to anticipate. Whatever had possessed her last night, she must have sobered up by now. Even though Chrissy’s head was so close to Kari’s pussy, it wasn’t like she would start licking it again. Like she had over and over again last night while Kari writhed and moaned. But no, that wasn’t what Kari really liked (even if it was hotter than any sex she had ever had with any guy—except one). She wouldn’t want her friend to start lapping her wet pussy again, and Chrissy? She’d probably scream bloody murder if she woke up to find herself facedown in girlcrotch.

Kari was sitting halfway up, gripping the aluminum frame. She could look over Chrissy’s back, to where the girl’s bare ass overhung the end of the cot. She aligned her forearms along the fabric-wrapped tubes she gripped and braced for a last little scoot that would let Chrissy’s head down onto the cot. She felt squishy all over, and tried to swallow a lump in her throat but couldn’t quite. She pulled back.

Chrissy’s head slid smoothly down her friend’s groin, shifting unconsciously so that her face wound up once more buried in Kari’s pussy. Kari’s eyes rolled. Her clit stood out proudly in the open air now. She wanted to scream. Chrissy stirred. Instead of jerking back in full wakefulness, though, she nuzzled into the embrace of Kari’s thighs and emitted a sultry moan. Kari bit her lip. This was so wrong. She felt ready to cum hard on the sleeping girl’s face. Biting her lip, she struggled to resist the mindless animal lust that burned through her belly and crotch and thighs. Her head throbbed again.

All her will to resist vanished, though, as Chrissy’s little tonguetip protruded once more against her swollen labia. No longer aware of any feeling in her head, only in her throbbing cunt, she let loose a guttural moan as Chrissy’s tongue grew more awake and active. This was so dirty, so wrong. It felt perfect.

Soon Chrissy’s mouth was working its way all over Kari’s pussy, and both girls writhed and moaned with ecstasy. Kari came hard on her friend’s face, repeatedly, and Chrissy didn’t stop until Kari was close to passing out again.

Kari lay back, languid, her dark brown hair a tangled mess, and her worries mostly vanished in the afterglow. She shut her eyes and smiled. After a moment, though, she felt Chrissy shake her. She looked up.

“Oh my God, Kari, what happened?” Chrissy asked, her face glistening with Kari’s juices. “I don’t know why we just did that?”

Kari’s mind groped for an answer. The man had told her something last night that might make sense of it all. It still hurt to think hard, but she managed to remember.

“Because we’re horny sluts?” Kari answered. It felt strange to hear herself say it. She was almost sure it wasn’t the sort of thing she would ever say, or even think, about herself and her friend. Yet, despite how dirty and wrong it was, she actually felt a little sense of warm well-being when she said it.

Chrissy nodded, looking at least as perplexed as Kari.

“We, um, should go home, right?” Chrissy said. Kari nodded and sat upright. She felt her anxiety return and began to look around the dirty little room again. Strewn on the floor were some rumpled clothes. Chrissy was already gathering them up and pulling them on. Kari’s own dress didn’t seem to be there. After a minute, Chrissy was back in her halter top, miniskirt and heels from last night. The only articles of clothes left on the ground were Kari’s lacy panties and black pumps. Chrissy handed them to her, and Kari just clutched them, numbly.

“Oh, Kari, I think you left your dress out on the dance floor,” Chrissy said. “But don’t worry, love, we’ll get out of here safe.” Kari blinked. She had tossed her dress aside without a care last night, in front of a cheering crowd. Her bra, too. And then the man had dragged her back here and told her such degrading things and oh God she was wet thinking back on it. She trembled.

“Listen, Kari, I’m gonna look outside for a minute, but I’ll be right back,” Chrissy said. “I’ll get you something to put on, and we can get out of here.”

“I don’t want to be alone here.” Kari set down her shoes and flimsy panties and gestured at her naked body.

“I know, I know, love, but the two of us can’t just stay in here,” the blond replied, putting her hands on her friend’s shoulders. “When I’m gone, you just keep the door closed, and don’t let anybody in. You’ll be fine.”

Kari whimpered. Chrissy pulled her into a comforting hug. Kari held tight, and, feeling Chrissy’s warm body, began to grind against her. She put her mouth to Chrissy’s face, and began tasting the sticky residue of her own juices all over it. The two began to make out with a frenzy that matched their anxiety about being in this strange place.

At length, Chrissy pushed away. She looked at Kari in utter confusion, then, without a word, hurried out the door and slammed it closed. Kari moved to follow, but upon reaching the door, felt far too small and defenseless to rush into a strange dark place without a stitch of clothing on. She sank to her knees and whimpered. She wanted to be almost anywhere but here. She curled up on the dirty floor there, shivering. She knew she could slip on her panties, but it seemed like a completely futile gesture.

Kari could not even estimate how long her friend had been gone. She only knew it felt like much longer than it should have been. But finally, she stood up and, for lack of other options, began to inspect the room again, starting with the door. It seemed solid enough, but it didn’t have a lock on the inside, so she could only pray that no one would happen upon her before Chrissy got back. The flimsy cot wouldn’t make much of a barricade, nor would her own petite body. Still, she could no longer just sit there helpless. Kari pulled one end of the lightweight cot against the door and sat down on it, hoping that this feeble effort at defense would not be tested. Then something caught her eye.

In a darkened corner where the cot had been lay a little handbag: Chrissy’s handbag. She must have missed it when she’d gathered up the clothes. Kari’s heart raced as she felt renewed hope. She sprung off the cot and snatched up the purse. Her head throbbed sharply from that sudden burst of activity, but after a few deep breaths the pain became tolerable again. She began to look through the bag and found, to her relief, that it still contained money and a cell phone. She pulled out the phone and flipped it open.

She clutched in her hand, she knew, the instrument of her salvation. Yet, as she stared at the device, she felt overwhelmed by the technical complexity required to operate it. The symbols on the buttons and the little screen seemed completely foreign to her now, and they seemed to swim around when she tried to focus on them. She had used phones like this for years and years, of course, but somehow it made no sense to her now. Little lights flashed and the phone beeped when she tentatively pressed some random buttons. Things on the screen changed, too, but she was completely unable to figure out how to get a human voice to come from it. She winced as the sharp pain in her head resumed. She wept with frustration. How was this possible?

No longer willing to endure the agony of trying to use the phone, she let it drop and lay down along the couch. Maybe whatever was wrong with her would go away soon, and she’d be able to use an ordinary phone again like she always had. Maybe Chrissy would be back soon, and could make the phone call for her. Still unwilling to be completely idle, she looked through the cash in Chrissy’s purse. Almost as soon as she’d started, though, she wished she hadn’t, because, as she’d feared, she discovered that she was unable to tell how much there was. She couldn’t tell one denomination from another. She couldn’t read the numbers or the words. And, she realized glumly, she could not recall the price of a cab home, or much of anything else. She began to sob. This was even worse than just being naked and alone in a strange room. If she couldn’t do these simple little things, she’d still be helpless even if she did get home safely.

It made no sense, and it seemed so unfair. Kari was a bright university student, just out for a fun night on the town. How could it lead to this? The man last night, the man who had pulled down her bra on the dancefloor while Chrissy had licked her belly—he had said something about this. He had seemed to know what was going on when Kari was too out of it to know or care. What was it he had explained? That she was a stupid slut and his property to use as he pleased. At the time she had agreed enthusiastically, and he had made her cum harder than she ever had before in her life. Even all the orgasms Chrissy had given her since then had not come close to what that man did for her. But it wasn’t right, was it? She wasn’t really too stupid to count money or use a phone, and anyway, how could he have known? And she could never be a man’s property, that was just wrong, wasn’t it? By now she had stopped sobbing and started rubbing her pussy and titties, thinking back to the man’s hard cock deep inside her. As she drew closer and closer to climax, she forgot her worries for the moment. A knock came at the door. She froze.

The knock repeated.

“Open up, silly, it’s me!” Chrissy’s voice called from beyond the door.

Kari sprung up to slide the cot aside and opened the door. There before her stood Chrissy and another woman, both smiling warmly. Kari was a little alarmed at being naked in front of a strange woman, but she knew she could trust Chrissy.

Chrissy seemed a little different, though. Instead of her rumpled club clothes, she now wore a see-through fishnet dress, over nothing but a fluorescent yellow G-string. Even her shoes were different: she now wore clear platform shoes with huge heels. She had fixed her hair and make-up, too. Kari had only a moment to stare, though, before her friend squeezed her tight.

“It’s all gonna be okay, Kari,” Chrissy said. Kari had lots of questions, but for the moment could not help but melt into her friend’s embrace. “Like, I’m sorry I took so long, but I met Miss Suzi here and she helped me out so much and she explained everything and I feel so, so much better.” The blonde’s sudden bubbly enthusiasm continued to leave Kari speechless.

“Oh my God, I’m such a ditz,” Chrissy added, then giggled. Kari began to feel more nervous. “Like, Kari, I want you to meet Miss Suzi,” Chrissy swung around Kari’s side so that she was still embracing her, but also facing the woman she was introducing. This put her mouth right next to Kari’s ear, into which she whispered, “Isn’t she hot?” Chrissy punctuated that remark with a little lick. Kari whimpered.

Looking at Suzi, Kari saw that she was hot. Although dressed more conservatively than Chrissy, in a tight white baby-doll tee and hot pink short shorts, the redhead’s physical assets were quite remarkable, especially her breasts, obviously braless, with pierced nipples clearly defined under the thin fabric. She held a liquor bottle in one hand and a shot glass in the other. She bent forward to kiss Kari on the cheek by way of greeting.

“Hi, I’m Miss Suzi,” she said. “I’m the daytime manager here and next door. When I came in today, I wasn’t expecting two new girls. Master must have had a good night.” She giggled. ‘Next door’, she had said. Kari recalled that next door to the dance club she’d visited last night, there was a really sleazy strip club. She’d never been there, but she’d heard nasty rumors.

“What are you talking about?” Kari asked, then winced as the pain in her head flared up again.

“Well,” said Suzi, “I will explain all about it, nice and slow, but first, I bet you’re feeling bad from last night, just like Chrissy was. Nothing better for that than a little hair of the dog.” She held up the bottle.

Kari already felt her head swimming and averted her gaze from the bottle.

“Come on, Kari,” Chrissy said. “You just need a little drinky-poo and you’ll feel super-fantastic!”

“Where are your clothes?” Kari asked her friend, weakly.

“Look who’s talking,” Suzi retorted. Chrissy giggled and Kari felt her body shake with the high-pitched laughter. In spite of herself, Kari smiled too.

“No,” Kari said, “I mean, what you had on before, Chrissy.”

“Don’t worry,” Chrissy said. “I told you, we’ll just sit down and have you a nice little nip, and Suzi can explain it all.” Chrissy beamed at Suzi. “She’s so smart!”

Kari let Chrissy lead her back into the room, and Suzi took Kari’s hand and walked with them, then the three sat down on the side of the cot, with Kari in the middle, apprehensive but compliant. Suzi poured out some whitish liquor into the shot glass and held it in front of Kari.

This looked like the free drink she’d gotten last night, Kari realized. She hadn’t recognized it then, and, she realized with a little lurch in her gut, that she probably wouldn’t even be able to make sense of the label on the bottle now if she looked. She felt too defeated to even try. Suzi draped one arm around Kari’s shoulders. Chrissy fondled Kari’s naked torso. Part of her felt warm and comfortable between the two women, but another part wanted to run. It hurt to think. But she knew that last night turned strange right after she took that shot. She winced.

“Ah, does Kari’s little head hurt?” Chrissy cooed. “Take nice Miss Suzi’s drink and you’ll be all better, just like me.” It was a nice thought, to get rid of the pain, and not feel so worried anymore. But it also scared her. Chrissy hadn’t been like this when she left the room, and maybe something was wrong. She wanted to run home, and she thought that maybe if she took the drink, somehow she wouldn’t be able to go.

“I... I don’t want to....” Kari said, staring at the glass held before her. Chrissy stroked her tits. It felt heavenly. She trembled. She felt that if Suzi kept holding the glass in front of her, she was bound to take it sooner or later. The pain stabbed at the back of her skull. It was so hard to think, but maybe the shot would only make it harder, but maybe she didn’t really want to have to think anyway. She saw how happy Chrissy was, remembered how good she had felt last night. Being naked in a strange place didn’t have to be so bad, suddenly being a slutty lesbian didn’t have to be so bad, even forgetting the simplest, most basic tasks didn’t have to be so bad, if the pain in her head would just stop. After a long wait, she felt her hand start to rise toward the glass, almost as if of its own accord.

At the same moment, though, Chrissy, said, “Suit yourself, then,” and, giggling, grabbed the shot glass and drank its contents. Kari looked at her friend, startled. She was half relieved that the drink was no longer in her face, half disappointed that she could not drink it herself. With a start, she also worried what would happen to Chrissy now.

As if in response to her friend’s concern, Chrissy dropped the shot glass and pulled Kari’s head in for a deep kiss. Kari kissed back before she realized that Chrissy’s mouth was still full of the strange liquor. It tasted wonderful. The pain in Kari’s head disappeared as she sucked the sweet flavor from Chrissy’s tongue and lips. Kari’s worries vanished, and she began to fondle Chrissy’s tits through the fishnet dress. Her thoughts fell silent, and her pussy tingled and got wet all over again.

After a little while, Kari felt Miss Suzi’s arm pulling her away. She smiled at the redhead and moved to kiss her, but Suzi pushed her back.

“Sorry, slut,” said Miss Suzi. Kari was thrilled to be called a slut. “I like breaking in the new girls, but I have to get you ready.”

Kari stared in confusion.

“Okay, I said I’d explain, and now it’s time, so listen closely,” Miss Suzi began.

“Master picked you out, Kari, because he could tell you were the kind of hot, stupid slut we like to use in the club next door. I think that your little friend here actually got to join the fun by accident, when you kissed her.” The three of them all giggled. “But, like Master always says, two dumb cunts are better than one.” Now they all giggled even harder. Kari still didn’t really understand what Miss Suzi was talking about, but she liked the sound of it.

“You can, like, use me at the club next door? That’s the titty bar, right?” Kari asked. Miss Suzi grinned and nodded. “Use me as a hot stupid slut?” Miss Suzi nodded again. Kari and Chrissy tittered in enthusiasm.

“You’re going to show off your slutty little bodies, and make money for Master,” Miss Suzi said patiently. Kari was proud to be the only naked one in the room.

“So, like, when Chrissy came out, by the bar, I knew she needed a drink,” the redhead continued. “She kept asking for your clothes, and to use the phone and stuff, but I knew you both would need fresh clean clothes to take off for the customers tonight.” Kari wrinkled her nose at the thought of putting clothes on, but if they were like what Chrissy was wearing, it might not be too bad.

“Miss Suzi has so many pretty clothes for us,” Chrissy chimed in. “She let me wear this instead of that stuff I had on before. I told her that this g-string was gonna be like totally soaked.” All of them giggled again.

“And I said, ‘of course it is, you’re a horny little slut,’” Miss Suzi concluded. Kari smiled at how smart Miss Suzi was.

“So anyway,” Miss Suzi said, standing, “we’ve gotta get you ready for tonight, Kari. We don’t want to let Master down.”

Kari nodded. She realized she was too stupid to understand everything, but she knew for sure that she definitely didn’t want to let Master down, whoever he was.

“We’re gonna make you good and pretty for Master,” Chrissy said, jumping up and tugging Kari’s arm. “Come on!”

In a happy delirium, Kari let Chrissy and Miss Suzi guide her out of the room and down a dark hallway, then into a big room with a long makeup mirror and a huge rack of clothing.

“This is where you sluts make yourselves look good and hot for Master’s customers,” Miss Suzi explained. Kari really wanted to look hot enough. “We’ll pick out something that fits you,” Miss Suzi went on, “and then you can shower over there and put it on.”

“Oh, thank you, Miss Suzi,” Kari gushed. She had already begun looking through all the pretty clothes. There were so many tiny, skimpy things. Wearing trashy outfits like this would almost be sluttier than being naked. “I totally want to be a good slut and make Master happy.”

“Good girl,” Miss Suzi replied. Kari shook with excitement. She picked out a frilly, lacy French maid uniform and held it up to her body. It looked like it would almost show her nipples, and not quite cover her butt, and it matched her hair and eyes.

“You’re gonna look totally hot in that!” Chrissy squealed. Kari kissed her passionately. Miss Suzi cleared her throat.

“Okay, slut, I know you’re out-of-control horny, but you have to get cleaned up now.” Miss Suzi pointed toward the shower.

“Can you, like, come with me, please, Miss Suzi?” Kari asked, hopefully.

Miss Suzi chuckled.

“I do like to try out the new pussy,” she said, “but there’s no time. Just clean up quick, and you’ll be put to use soon enough.”

A little frustrated, but eager to do as she was told, Kari hurried into the little half-bath by the changing room, and quickly ran a hot shower and scrubbed her body down. She desperately wanted to spend a little extra time soaping up her tits and pussy, but Miss Suzi had said to hurry, so she did. She found a towel beside the door and dried off with it, then pulled on the maid’s uniform and returned to the changing room.

He was there.

It was the man from last night, who had stripped off her bra. The man who had fucked her so incredibly well. The man who, she knew, was her Master. He stood naked in the middle of the room now, with Miss Suzi kneeling behind him, her face buried in his ass. Chrissy was in front of him, on all fours, with the g-string around her knees, being pounded from behind. Kari nearly swooned. Master saw her, and beckoned her forward. She practically ran to him.

“Turn around and bend over, slut,” he told her, calmly. She got on hands and knees beside Chrissy, looking over her shoulder expectantly. Her Master shoved Chrissy forward, and Kari gasped as his beautiful, slick cock slid free, throbbing in the open air. Kari’s heart pounded as he turned his dick toward her crotch. He thrust it all the way into her dripping cunt in a single swift movement and Kari came almost immediately, spasming around his erection. He pounded in and out of her hard, seemingly oblivious to her reaction. After a few strokes, though, he pushed her off of him, both his hands on her ass. Her pussy slurped audibly as his penis slipped out. She slumped to the ground, and the man nudged her onto her back with his foot, then stepped forward to stand astride her hips. With a quick pump of his hand, he sent a gob of hot cum down onto Kari’s pretty face. It was followed by another and another, and soon his sticky semen was all over her face and the top of her pretty new dress. Untouched, except by the fluid, she came again, harder than she had with Chrissy, maybe even harder than she had with Master last night or just now. She could barely stay conscious.

Then Miss Suzi and Chrissy were both all over her, lapping at her face and chest, wherever the droplets had landed.

“You look like a filthy mess now, cunt,” Master said to her. She loved him completely. “Get yourself cleaned up. We’ve got to open in half an hour and I won’t be delayed on account of a stupid slut like you.” She thrilled at his every word.

“I’ll tell you something else, whore” he added. She couldn’t believe how lucky she was to get so much attention from him. “Just because you’re worthless enough to become my property for the price of a drink, doesn’t mean I won’t discard you if you don’t do a good job for me here.”

Kari drank in his every word, believing it with the core of her being. She was his cheap slut, completely enthralled, to be used and discarded at his pleasure, and she loved it.

Later that night, clad in pasties, g-string, and fishnet sleeves, she thrilled at the lecherous stares of strangers, fumbling with the unfamiliar shoes as she swung around the pole to make money for her Master. Although he had been long gone, he never left her mind for a moment. Every time a customer tipped her, she thrilled at the knowledge that her slutty body had aroused him, but she thrilled even more at the thought that she was serving her Master. That thrill increased as she peeled off what little clothing she had on. Treated as a mere sex object, used for the benefit of a man whose name she didn’t even know, torn away from everything she had known and loved, Kari had never felt so happy in her life.