The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JUXTAPOSITION

BY GLORYBOY

I am a telepath. I am a mind controller. I can make people do just about anything I want. I can make women do just about anything I want. The only catch is that I am a submissive. I prefer for women to dominate me. What a waste right? Why didn’t someone who likes making women crawl on their hands and knees get this power? It’s like a vagina on a nun or a penis and testicles on a priest, right? What good is it for a submissive to have mind control powers? Well, you would be amazed.

Laura was by nature a fairly shy young woman. She and I were friends. As far as she ever remembered, that is all we are or ever were. However, every couple of weeks, there she was looking really hot in that black leather bikini and wielding that fake whip. You see, I love the idea of pain, the fantasy of it. The problem with real pain is that it actually hurts. But the image of a babe in black leather whapping me with a whip, oh yes. It works for me. Also, the problem with a truly dominant woman is, well, she actually wants to dominate. Imagine that. Let’s face it, most submissive men have some fantasies they want to play out. Oh, I’ve tried the thing of being genuinely submissive and it’s great for a while but it gets old. But when it occurs only when I want it to and exactly how I want it to, now that’s my kind of submissiveness. I guess I am the ultimate when it comes to topping from the bottom.

I need to verbalize to mind control. When it started with Laura it was very simple. I just reached into her mind and established a contact with my mind. I projected images into her mind of how I wanted her to look and behave. But I had to speak aloud to make her actually do it, to change her personality to what I wanted. I worked some controls into her mind. Whenever she hears the word ‘Program” spoken by me, she becomes oblivious to her surroundings, basically as if time has stopped for her. Then I tell her whatever I want her to do and end by saying the word ‘Enter’. When she hears that word, the programming takes effect. To remove the programming when we are done playing, I just say, “Program End Enter.”

I have found that it is much more interesting and much less work if I just give her the basic idea of what I want instead of programming every minute detail. She uses her own imagination and ideas to implement what I want. So there I was on all fours with Laura beside me, smacking my ass with this perfectly harmless ‘whip’. Right now, we were doing the dog fantasy. I had the collar on and everything. She was holding the leash and smacking my ass.

“You’ve been a bad boy,” she mocked. “You know what happens to bad boys, don’t you?”

“Y-yes, Mistress,” I intentionally stammered. “They get punished Mistress. Please, mercy Mistress.”

She spanked me some more. In her mind, she was cracking a whip across my ass. In reality, it was a loose and soft rope that didn’t hurt at all. But the imagery still made me hard.

Laura is what I call my ‘doggy girl’. Not that she behaves like a doggy. Rather I play out my own ‘doggy’ fantasies with her. I love it when she leads me on a leash and I am on all fours. Just between us, I think the shape of her exquisite ass has something to do with that. Laura has long brown hair and a nice figure, nothing extremely voluptuous but nice. With her, its spankings and ‘Fetch my slippers boy’ and ‘Time for your walk, doggy’ until I am so horny and ready that I finally say, “Program: Time for me to fuck your brains out-Enter.”

And I do enter, oh do I ever. Everything up to then was just my version of foreplay. But Laura is not my only girl.

What I love about Jennifer is that she is so hot with her long red hair and her fantastic figure and full breasts and, oh yeah, she is an expert at bondage. Okay actually she served a stint in the navy and she was a boson’s mate. I’m not sure that is really how she spells it. Basically, her specialty was knot-tying as in tying ships properly to docks. However, I have managed to find other uses for her talent now that she has been out of the navy for a few years. She is in her late twenties and I usually get with her about every other week. I let her have fairly free rein (pardon the pun) as it is more exciting that way. Last time around, she decided to tie my ankles together as well as tying my knees together. I ended up hopping around and then she tied a rope from my ankles and up to my neck so I had to bend a little and duck walk. My arms were bound behind my back, wrists to elbows. She had me physically helpless and I had let her do it. Of course, I controlled h

er. I could make her untie me on command. Now this is when my attention lapsed at the wrong time. She snuggled into me, wiggling against me. Her lips were so close to mine.

“How about a kiss, lover?” she purred.

I closed my eyes, waiting for those sweet lips to touch mine. Instead, something was stuffed into my mouth and I opened my eyes to see her starting to wrap tape around my mouth and head to hold it in.

“Gotcha” she grinned as I let out some incoherent moans.

“Ppphh mmmpphh mmmtthh,” I said

But she did not hear that as “Program end enter” anymore than you did.

Jenn gave a little push and I fell onto the bed. She swung my legs up onto the bed and straddled me, sitting on my chest and looking down at me. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she had no awareness that she was under my mind control, acting out what I had told her to do. As far as she knew, this was all her idea as she took my instructions and acted upon them.

“Mmmm,” she purred. “I think a weekend in bondage will be good for my obedient boy, don’t you?”

I was thinking, ‘Ro-o. I rink I’m in rouble, Raggy.’

Let me tell you, it was a long couple of hours. The funny thing about having a woman tie a rope around your family jewels and use that rope to lead you on a leash while you hop behind her is that it’s only funny if it’s not you it’s happening to. By the same token, I would have thought it was only erotic if I controlled it. But there was something intensely hot about her really having control. There were a couple of times when I might have been able to trick her into ungagging me but, what the hey, I played it out.

After a couple of hours, Jenn said, “You must be thirsty.”

I nodded ‘yes.’ It looked like she was going to ungag me. This was my chance. She got me a glass of water and unwrapped the tape. She pulled out the gag- it was her panties- and held the glass to my lips while I was still trying to get my tongue working again. She was putting the water into my mouth and I could not talk as I had to swallow. As soon as the last swallow was in my mouth she set the glass down. As soon as I swallowed, I opened my mouth to say ‘Program’ and the panties were rammed back in.

“I like gagging a man,” she smiled. “It emphasizes your helplessness.”

Oh boy, this was going to be a long weekend.

Finally, after hours, she ungagged me because she decided she wanted some oral sex. It was hard to say anything under the circumstances, what with me on the bed, her on my face and her thighs locked tight. But I finally managed to blurt, “Phhth. Pthgrpph. Phhrrfff. Progfff. Pphh grim. Program Dammit, Program.”

She froze in place, awaiting instructions. It took some bouncing on the bed but I got her to shift to one side enough so I got a shoulder up. I did not want to send her sprawling off onto the floor or slam her into the wall on the other side so I was being careful.

“Program untie me enter,” I gasped.

She obeyed although it took a few minutes to get me loose. It was great to be free but I had built up an itch that needed to be scratched right away so I flipped her onto her back and what followed was a night of passion.

The funny thing is, I’m meeting her again tonight. I know I should put in a permanent command that goes, “Program: You are never, under any circumstances, to gag me once I am tied up. Enter.”

Yeah, I know I SHOULD do that. I know it’s literally asking for it by not doing it. But, for some peculiar reason, I haven’t. Sometimes one can have too much control.