The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just visiting Sis

By Mian

and edited by mikeTheFable

Sharon Porter couldn’t believe it. First her twin sister Nicole didn’t show up at the airport, then while taking a taxi the driver did nothing but stare at her breasts the whole way; she didn’t mind that too much, as she was very proud of her body. She felt a little bit superior to her sister at times, as she was the one who got all the good looks. With long brown hair, brown eyes and moderate C-cup breasts, she thought of her body as much more womanly than her sister’s. Still, she hoped he would stop staring

The morning

When she finally arrived at her sister’s home, Sharon found it somehow looked different as she walked to the front door, though she couldn’t say why. She hadn’t been there for weeks, maybe even more than a month, but still it just felt different from the last time. As she tried to open the door with her key she saw a college newspaper lying on the ground, stopped, and picked it up. “Bimbo Cheerleaders: The Truth”, an article written by T.R. After reading the headline Sharon thought it was nonsense, as who would read such crap? She read no further, but carried the newspaper into the house.

She’d already had a bad feeling about the house, but now she was shocked by how it looked inside. Not only were the walls painted pink, the further in she went the more and more she thought it looked like a set from a porno film. The music playing seemed to confirm that, and even the old family pictures her sister liked so much were missing.

What happened, did Nicole sell the house to a slut? Sharon thought. She couldn’t believe that her sister would let this happen. When she walked upstairs things got even worse: her sister’s room was filled with skimpy clothes that were mostly pink (see-though or latex) and as far as she could see they were way too big around the breasts and butt for her sister. The place looked more like a large closet than a normal bedroom. Worried, and already knowing how things would look, she went to her old room.

As she expected her room was completely different from how she remembered it. There were now two beds, one surrounded by stacks of porno magazines and books with titles like ‘How To Cheer’, the other loaded with fluffy stuffed animals and clothes resembling the ones from the other room. In one corner of the room she found some school books, but as she looked closer she saw that they hadn’t been used in a long time.

Sharon had had enough of this nightmare, and was feeling more and more strange herself, so she ran downstairs and towards the front door, wanting nothing more than to leave. It was still morning so she thought about walking to the park. It would be quiet there and easy for her to calm down. She walked down the way she had always taken with her parents when she was little, as far as she could remember. On the way she passed a couple kissing and talking. What they were saying didn’t make her feel any better.

“Sneaking away from school, sometimes you have great ideas.” said the young man, after kissing the woman.

“Ya, just getting away from those two bimbos in the row behind us is a blessing.” remarked his female companion.

When they had gone, Sharon went even faster, hoping to get to the park as fast as she could.

The park

While Sharon lay in the grass she thought about how her sister’s home was looking, about how it could have changed that much. And what happened to Nicole? Sharon decided to go back later since she didn’t have many clothes or much money; she knew she could wear the clothes she had left there from three months before. Anyway, she wouldn’t be able to catch a flight because of her shortage of money. As she repeatedly told herself to calm down she saw the newspaper in the bag she had been carrying all day. For the moment she thought it a good idea to just read a little bit.

“... it is further becoming a disease crawling throughout the school, infecting young, well-educated girls and transforming them into brainless stereotypes sleeping with every boy who pass them by....”. Sharon could understand the author, but she found the ideas over-imaginative. Who truly believed in such a thing as a bimbo conspiracy?

By now Sharon had cooled off and was thinking about going back to the house, hoping to meet her sister. She left the park and after some time turned down a long street she had never traveled before in her life. After this fanciful detour, she felt lost again and began to curse her sister.

Shit, It’s all her fault.” Sharon muttered, “She probably forgot me for some idiotic sporting event!”

The Shop

Eventually, Sharon stopped cursing and looked around, hoping to see something familiar. She finally found something, although it didn’t make her happy: it was a shop she had been to when she was younger. She recalled what it had been called then:

“Richard’s Clothes – Clothes for Everyone!”

That was then. Now it had a new name:

“Cheers!—Girly Clothes Every Girl Should Have!”

The name appeared on a sign showing a young woman with huge breasts wearing way-to-small clothing. Sharon was about to leave when a pink dress in the window caught her eye. It was a pink outfit consisting of a tube top, matching micro-skirt and ten inch heels, and was clearly made for a girl more curvy then herself. The skirt would not have covered the wearer’s butt, yet Sharon found herself daydreaming about wearing it, maybe even dancing in it. In the back of her mind she heard the music she had heard in her sister’s house, and combined with the thought of dancing it somehow made her happy and forgetful of what she had seen that morning. When she entered the shop and saw more of what was inside, she suddenly felt ashamed of her dream, and actually wanted out again as fast as possible.

Sharon was offended by what she saw. There were collars labelled ‘Bitch’ or ‘Slut’, T-shirts with ‘Sperm Bank’ lettered across the front, and these clothes were in sizes for little girls up to grown women. Sharon was about to leave when her eyes again fell on that pink outfit; she could hear that music again. She went to the outfit wanting to try it on when she saw a woman walking around the store. She looked like the type of women capable of wearing these clothes, Sharon thought. Although she saw the woman from behind, she could already tell how she looked: long wavy blond hair, a slight tan, big breasts and butt. She was wearing a black micro skirt and matching tube top, like the outfit Sharon herself was holding; Sharon thought idly, though, that the pink outfit she was holding was much cuter than that woman’s.

The woman turned around and Sharon recognized her as Ms. Richards, the shop owner. Sharon had known her daughter, Candice, since elementary school. Candice was also her sister’s best friend at the beginning of college. She had changed a lot (in the past she had been very plain and mousy, rarely showing her curved, with short brown hair and average bust size and so on).

“Oh, hi Sharon. How are you? Looking for your Sis, Nici?” Ms. Richards asked, now seeing that Sharon was there. Somehow her manner of speech disturbed Sharon.

“Yes,” Sharon replied, “I wanted to visit Nicole. I was at her house earlier, but she must be at sports or something.”

“Silly Sharon,” Ms. Richards giggled, “she’s at Cheerleading practice with my little Candy.”

Sharon suppressed a smirk, thinking that Ms. Richards must be speaking of another Nicole. Her sister would never, ever be a cheerleader.

“Sharon, do you want to buy something?” Ms. Richards asked. Sharon was still holding the pink outfit, and thought about hiding quickly, embarrassed to have been caught admiring such a thing. It was too late, though.

“No, Ms. Richards, I just wanted to try it on, you know?”

Ms. Richards smiled in response and giggled a bit before saying “Sure, there is a curtain in the back. By the way, you can call me Cindy if you want.”

Sharon found the curtain and hid behind it, not thinking about the offer to call Ms. Richards ‘Cindy’. After a few moments of standing behind the curtain and not knowing what to do, Sharon heard Ms. Richards approach.

“Do you need any help, Sharon?”

“No thank you.” Sharon replied quickly. After another minute she thought she might as well try the outfit on instead of pretending to so she could hide.

She stripped down and put on the outfit which, as she expected, was way too big around her breasts and butt. She walked in her heels (which she found strangely natural) to a mirror wherein she could view her body and thought about Ms. Richard’s changes and what she had mentioned about her sister being a cheerleader. These thoughts were washed away, though, by fluffy clouds filling her head and the sound of some very calming music.

As these feelings in her head intensified, she didn’t feel the other changes going through her body. While the clouds in her head erased every respectful word for them, Sharon’s modest B-cups quickly bubbled out to huge E-cups jutting from her chest, filling and stretching the once loose pink tube top. Sharon grew happier as she watched her boobs jiggling with every pose, and when she leaned over to see her cleavage, her butt began filling up her skirt until it couldn’t cover her ass anymore. She now had an hourglass figure like Cindy’s, which made her giggle.

“Wow!” Sharon exclaimed, emerging from behind the curtain. “This makes me look absolutely beautiful. Every boy back home with stare at me; I’ll buy it!” She began to walk towards Cindy, her wallet already out.

“Did you decide to buy something?” asked Cindy, giggling when she saw Sharon wearing the new pink get-up she wanted.

“Yes, it’s so cute I must have it. How much does it cost, Cindy?” Sharon asked, now giggling too.

“Sixty-five dollars, but for you it’s just forty-five because your sister is such a good customer.” Sharon was now more than just happy to have come into the shop.

After paying for her outfit and saying goodbye to Cindy, Sharon left the shop, now knowing the way to her sister’s home. As she was walking the streets her moistened pussy made her feel good and her by now hard nipples made her the focus for men and women alike (the women called her names like ‘slut’ and ‘whore’). The clouds in her head were now gone, so she was thinking of her sister. She still couldn’t see her sister being a cheerleader or making her house look as good as it looked, or that she wore the same sexy clothes that she did.

The house

When Sharon entered her sister’s home again she was exhausted from walking all day. Although she had forgotten why she had gone to the park she was happy because she wouldn’t have bought her new clothes if she hadn’t.

She sat on the sofa, grabbing a magazine from the table and slipped her hand down to her pussy, fingering herself. Although she knew she had a test on Tuesday which probably required study, she just didn’t have any interest in her to learn.

As she was lying there on the sofa, still waiting for her sister, she began to feel sleepy and then finally shut her eyes.

In her dream she still lived with her big sister, had long blond hair and had a lot of friends and could fuck as much as she wanted. For her it was like paradise, always protected by her big, more intelligent sister and not having to worry about anything. She could hear that soft, calming music, and voices telling her how to be.

Then she heard another voice in her head. “Just stop and think about it you dumb slut!”

Sharon knew the voice as her own. Before the new and improved Sharon stood the old Sharon, who was looking with disgust at what had happened to her.

“What do you think you are doing with my body?” asked the old Sharon, when the new Sharon started to giggle.

“It’s my body, not yours, you mean girl. I do what I want.” said the new Sharon, sounding more and more like a dumb little schoolgirl. “I just want to be like sis.”

The old Sharon was about to reply when the new Sharon approached and hugged her tightly. The old Sharon was stopped from saying anything.

“Come on, we both want it. I know.” said the new Sharon, sure that the old Sharon would grow weaker. She could already feel her starting to vanish, making room for the new childish Sharon.

The start of a new life

When Sharon woke up she felt she felt different and after brushing her now-blond hair out of her face she saw that she wasn’t on the sofa anymore. She was laying in one of the beds she had seen that morning. Her bed, she realized. She lay naked beside a large pink teddy bear.

After dressing in the outfit she had bought before, Sharon applied make-up and brushed her hair. Walking downstairs she heard that wonderful music again. She grew eager to see who was in the house and when she came to the kitchen she was happy to see her big sis and her friend Candy sitting there in skimpy cheerleader uniforms talking about something Sharon couldn’t understand.

“Good morning sleepy head, hope you slept well!” said her sis, smiling.

“Uh huh, I really got sleepy after going to that nice shop.”

“My mom told us you were at the shop, she was really happy to have seen you after so long.” said Candy, who was also smiling and staring at Sharon. Sharon blushed, proud that such a nice person like Candy was looking at her and her new outfit. Her sister Nici was now hugging her so their boobs were squeezing together; it made Sharon really happy to be with her sister and she even asked herself why she had ever moved away.

“We’ll soon be visited by two guys from the football team, so I asked one of them if they could bring a brother along so you can have a playmate all to yourself!” Nici beamed. Sharon was filled with bliss, knowing that her sister cared that much about her. Nici was now even tying Sharon’s hair into twin pigtails like her own.

When the doorbell rang Sharon knew how to look as sexy as she could, hoping to have as much fun as she could. The guy her sister mentioned was just as she liked them, and when they went up to her bed she somehow knew what to do. It was like some instinct was guiding her, coming from her deepest desires. She pulled down her top and pressed his hard cock between her massive tits, stroking it and licking it. After quite a while she began to whisper in his ear: “You can enter my pussy if you want.”

Sharon knew that was probably just what he wanted to hear and found his cock more than ready. While his big cock was thrusting into her body she though about how good it was to have such a wonderful sis making all the decisions for her and caring about how she felt and what she needed.

After dozens of orgasms Sharon was saddened when the guy had to leave for an appointment. Sharon got dressed disappointedly and while she did so, she failed to notice her boobs expanding again, now swelling to HH-cups. She was happy to find that one of the tops in her room was big enough as her pink tube top wouldn’t now last a second. She went downstairs, jiggling her huge tits with every step, and hoped her sis could lend her the guy she was having sex with. She was disappointed again, though, to see her sister sitting on the sofa next to Candy.

“Why did they go, Nici? I want more fun.” Sharon said, pouting and biting her lower lip.

“Why so sad?” replied Nici, “There are enough boys out there. By the way, you leave soon as well, for home.”

Sharon made a sad face after hearing that, nearly beginning to cry. Then Candy started talking.

“You know, your sister thinks you should go home to get all your stuff and move in with her again.” That made Sharon happy and she sat herself next to her sis, thinking about how much luck she had and how good her life would soon become.

After a while Sharon drifted to sleep, and Candy started talking to Nici. “You know, it was lucky that music worked so well on your little sis, although she doesn’t seem that bright anymore. Her boobs are bigger than Tara’s, and Tara’s already the biggest cheerleader there is.”

“Uh huh, but just look at how happy she is. Besides, we well have a lot of fun with her, don’t you think?” Nici replied, giggling and looking over her sister.

The next morning Sharon was really excited when the taxi came. She knew it wouldn’t be long before she could live with her big sister again. She nearly couldn’t stop giggling until she got into the taxi and said goodbye to her sis.

During the ride, she remembered the taxi driver who had driven her the day before, but this time she was happy that she could show him her boobs for the whole ride, and she was sure it was a long way to the airport.

The End?