The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just stare

It was a dance of sorts. Yelena was enthralled by the grace in each movement as her eyes followed the arch of the shining stone on its silvery chain. A silent dance. A reverent dance. A ritual in respect for beauty and humble intrigue. She almost did not dare allow her breath to slip past her lips for all the tension and stress in took away with it would surely disturb the elegant swinging motion.

“That’s it,” his voice breezed through her mind without even registering with her. The sight before her was far too captivating to ruin it with thoughts. “Just stare and sink.” Sink? Nestling deeper into the soft cushions she would have frowned, had she not worried that might change the way she looked at the pendant. She was not sinking. Or was she? Neither was the stone. No. No, that couldn’t really be. …Or could it?

Admittedly, direction was a difficult concept to grasp as she lost awareness of anything but the swaying stone. Floor, ceiling, left, right… left… right… and left… riiiight…

She blinked. Had she just been thinking about something? Clearing her head she looked around, rising into an almost upright position. Her gaze darted across the room, searching for the beautiful stone. Where did it go?

“Are you thinking about something?”

His voice in her ears reminded her she wasn’t alone in the room and she turned—right in front of the shiny gem! Whatever reply she had wanted to give fuzzed out into a soft hiss as all things just drifted away. Yelena was vaguely aware of how her body melted into the support of the cushions once more, but aside from that there was little that managed to rouse her attention. And she was so very grateful for it. The more attention to focus on the pristine dance of the small gem on its chain as it drew sparkling arches into the air.

There was a voice somewhere, speaking of the wonderful feeling it brought when she did not think about anything but the beautiful gem swaying left… right… and left… and… right…

There was a wonderful certainty in knowing that she did not need to think about anything when she was looking at the stone. That it was alright to just stare and sink and listen and… obey?

She shook her head as all of a sudden her eyes couldn’t find the stone anymore. Blinking heavily—when had she done that last?—she tried remembering where she was or why. All she really noticed was the comfy couch she rested on and the way her body was pretty much fused with it. It felt like this was literally the perfect place to take a rest. “Um… What time is it?”

He chuckled. And raised his arm. And with the stone unraveling from in between his fingers all attempts to think about things too just fell down, just down… Sinking down into that place where all she had to know was how to look at the stone.

Which admittedly grew harder and harder the longer she kept just staring and sinking. Her eyes just felt so very heavy as she drank in the way the gem scattered fractions of light everywhere. It was already all she could do to just sink and stare and listen. To the soft hissing sound of the gem cutting the air on its way. Or the irrelevant mumbling of words in the back of her head that blended together into a swelling and waning music to which the stone danced on its chain. In a way it was only obvious, she mused, to obey the unspoken rules this special dance imposed. Only a fool would try and resist if resisting meant disrupting this serene beauty. And she was no fool. She knew how to follow rules and do so with pleasure, did she not? Yes, of course she did. Yelena smiled proudly, but it was more of an inward smile as her jaw was too slack to move right now. Which was fine. She did not have to do anything but sink and stare and listen and obey. That made perfect sense.

As did… removing her clothes? She vaguely became aware of her own fingers undoing the buttons and grew confused. Was this… The stone was gone! She blinked, her head swimming with memory of the pleasant dance and a soothing warmth that enveloped her. Her eyes fell on her hands, still in the middle of undoing her buttons and she blushed, knowing she wasn’t alone in the room right now.

“Um… sorry. I seem to… I don’t know. I don’t know why I’m doing this, so, um, maybe…”

Whatever words she wanted to say next were carried off like leaves in the wind as the gem danced through her field of vision once more. Everything just slipped away. It wasn’t anywhere near as important or attractive as the gem and the way it drew glittering arches of light through the air before her. She felt everything melt away and sighed, letting go of words. They were meaningless to her anyhow. Why bother thinking words when all she really had to do was stare and sink and obey. It didn’t even truly matter if she just stopped listening because she was so much better at obeying if she did not care about the words. The stone knew all the rules and just like in a dance she would be fine if she just followed wherever she was led. She would learn all that she needed to know just by allowing the murmur in her ears to guide her like it guided the dance of that gem.

It went almost unnoticed when her hands shirked her clothes. But only almost. The touch of cool air on her bare skin was just a little too pleasant to fully slip past her. The way it caressed her skin as she got naked before sliding back down, sinking… sinking into the cushions that held her so easily.

There was a soft cooing in the words she heard and almost involuntarily she felt herself smile. It really was good to be good. And so much easier too! Now that she was like this she realized just how much effort and trouble thinking was. Always those nasty doubts. Had she done that correctly? Was she still on time? Could she even do that thing on her limited budget? All those things that became inevitable once she had to make decisions. Right now she was free of them. Because she didn’t think. She didn’t have to. All she had to do was just stare and sink and obey and… masturbate?

Was masturbation really part of thi… Where was the gem? Her eyes fluttered around the room, barely even seeing the people looking at her naked form or her fingers between her legs. None of them mattered. None of them were the sparkly stone. Where? Where had it gone?

“Shhh,” she heard a soothing whisper in her ear. The same voice to which the gem had danced so beautifully. Immediately she felt a little calmer. “It’s alright. Look here.” She turned and there it was! Dangling from a hand, swaying and bouncing freely on its shiny silvery chain.

Yelena felt a hand supporting her, but she did not care. All it meant that she could sink, lean against it and just sink as she watched the shiny gem spin and whirl and dance. Watch it shower the room with shining rays of light and waves of pleasure. There were the words again, but she did not need to listen or understand them at all. She knew that as long as she just followed, her body would know what to do. And the only thing it did was feel better and better. Something that felt this good could only be a good idea. And so that meant it was a good idea for her to masturbate to the sight of the beautiful gem swaying before her in graceful arches. After all, as her fingers slipped over her vagina teasing herself more than immediately squeezing all the pleasure she could out of her body, there was no denying that it did feel good. She moaned and it felt like the words rewarded her. All she had to do was stare at the gem, sink even deeper into this state and follow the pleasure of obeying. It was too difficult to try and make sense of whether this pleasure stemmed from being obedient. She obeyed and felt good. Who cared about the complicated details around it?

It felt like her mouth moved. Like her lips were forming words. Just four, over and over: “I love to obey. I love to obey. I love to obey. I love to…” And with each repetition she felt the words become more and more true. It aroused her so much to just stop thinking and obey. And the more she obeyed, the less she thought. And the less she thought, the easier for her to obey even more. And she loved to obey! All she had to do right now was to stare and sink and obey and… not cum?

The gem had left her field of vision before the command even fully registered with her. Yelena never stopped fucking herself simply because no one had told her to, but her eyes still scanned the room for any trace of the shiny gem on its chain. Even the presence of people around her simply went unnoticed. It was far more important to find the gem. She needed to see it and stare and sink and obey some more!

“Shhh, it’s okay.” The voice was back and she mewled as she realized that she did not absolutely have to see the gem to obey. It just made it easier. “Good girl!” The voice seemed happy with her which made Yelena happy as well. It meant she was obeying and she loved that! And wherever that voice was, the gem couldn’t be far at all. She settled against the body hugging her from behind, content to just play with her cunt and maybe tease a small orgasm out of herrrrr…

The gem. It was back. Swaying so gracefully right before her face and she almost felt her eyes cross as the stone danced so close to her face that it felt like she couldn’t keep looking at it otherwise. She realized that staring and sinking even deeper and obeying even better and feeling even more aroused was too much of a task as to allow for distractions. And there was nothing more distracting than an orgasm. So she had to stare at the gem and stop thinking or wanting, just following and obeying even better—God, she loved that!—and play with herself. An orgasm would be given to her when it was the right time. That was nothing she had to worry about.

She vaguely was aware of the pride in the voice to which the gem danced before her eyes. Pride at how well she followed. Pride at how obedient she was. And she felt soo good knowing that she was doing the right thing by unquestioningly obeying.

As she settled deeper against the naked body behind her, a hand slowly exploring her body, she shivered in delight. Only to moan lightly as that hand cupped her face, fixing her stare on the swaying stone. It had a different feel to it compared to when she was staring by herself. Now she was made to stare, the touch being a silent command that she just had to obey. She whimpered as she understood how much better it was to just leave any and all decisions to that voice, following it so easily and effortlessly as that stone danced to it. She was not to decide things. She was only to obey and feel so immeasurably good as she did.

All she really had to do was stare and sink. Listen and obey. And… become a mindless slave? Subconsciously she licked her lips in anticipation, even as she blinked in confusion and the gem disappeared from her view.

The moment it came back she would surely understand a lot more still.

* * *