The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Just Consequence

AN: This is a sequel to my earlier story, Unforeseen Reward. You can read it as a standalone, but it might make more sense if you read the other story first.

Do NOT repost on any other site. This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2023.

* * *

There were three pairs of twins who were all cousins; Anne and Anna, the first pair of these three; Anya and Arya, the second pair, and Audrey and Aubrey, the final pair.

Their mothers had been triplets: Alana, Alena and Alexa. Alana was mother to Anne and Anna. Alena was mother to Anya and Arya, and Alexa was mother to Audrey and Aubrey.

No set of these twins knew their fathers— each mother had conceived by donor, and raised their twins alone. And yet not alone; because all the mothers had always lived together, and they had raised their twins together.

So for these twins, it hadn’t felt so much like they were twins so much as it had felt like they were sextuplets.

Not least of which because, just as their mothers looked similar, so too did they. They weren’t complete duplicates— each had small distinctions, ways they were individuated. But seeing took a trained eye— they all had the same blonde hair, their faces so similar that strangers often missed the small distinguishing features that they did actually possess.

The twins had caused many a teacher’s hopeless confusion throughout their youths.

It was a little unnatural, maybe, that all six of them so closely resembled each other. But it was normal for them, so they were unbothered by it.

Still, the twins spent a lot of time correcting people— their individuality was important for them to assert.

The other strange thing was that it had been arranged for them all to share a birthday; their mothers had conceived on the same day, they had been carried and developed for the exact same amount of time, and then they had all been delivered by c-section at eight-and-a-half-months, on the same day, down to the same minute. They were all the same age— they were all the same size.

That perfectly co-ordinated c-section delivery, which had seen three doctors working together on each mother respectively, had happened eighteen years ago, now. And now, these eighteen years later, Anne and Anna, Anya and Arya, and Audrey and Aubrey had all just graduated from high school.

The six of them had been enjoying high school; but now that it was over, each one of them knew it would soon be time to start their post-highschool lives. It was the night after graduation now, and they had already gone around to every graduation party, and seen every friend; and it was the early hours of the morning.

The twins had all gone to bed naked. This habit had started the day of their eighteenth birthday. Up until adulthood, they had been proper in all ways, and inappropriate in none, but as soon as they had become adults their mothers had encouraged them to start sleeping naked, and so they had done it. Their eighteenth birthday was some months in the past now, and since then, they’d been in the habit of sleeping naked.

Tonight, each twin found, as they all had, most nights since turning eighteen but never before, that their libidos were fully awake.

And they were all under one cover together in the same bed they all shared. They had slept in separate beds, from birth to eighteen. But like their mothers’ suggestion that they sleep naked which had been forthcoming on their eighteenth birthday, also on that day, they had found all their separate beds gone, and one communal bed present for the six young adults to share. One huge room, one huge bed in the center of it. At night they were always close to each other, and easily able to talk into the early morning.

And like going to sleep naked, after months of sharing the bed in their adulthood to date, it had become habitual to them, too.

At present, each twin had a naked woman close to her— and so, fluidly, without any of them entirely deciding to do it, twin kissed twin: Aubrey kissed Audrey, Arya kissed Anya, Anne kissed Anna. And the contact didn’t stop there. Hands came up to hold plump breasts— to squeeze, to twist, to knead— then several fingers at a time were teasing clits, pumping into vaginal openings— each pair was laying back further onto the bed, the twin which topped the other rained kisses down the bodies of the one they lay over— and the room was full of soft moans and faint grunts.

They had never done this before turning eighteen either. The bedsharing starting from that birthday had been a declining slope.

Every touch was loving. Every touch was adoring— the twins weren’t only examining each other’s bodies and testing things out. They were showering love on each other— every movement was love celebrated, love made, love expressed physically. All twins approached release but none got there— they were all inexperienced, but each one greatly enjoyed the tender lovemaking they were sharing.

This lighthearted play continued on for some time more— then each twin, sweating but happy, had had enough, and they all sat back up in their shared bed together.

Everyone else in the house was asleep: but the six young women were awake, in their beds, and looking at each other.

“You know what graduating means, don’t you?” Anna asked first.

“It means we’re going to the institute our moms attended,” Anya answered.

Audrey shook her head. “They were there so long ago— they graduated twenty-three years ago, and right after that, they went to work their positions for Ellen.”

It did seem like a long time in the past for each of the six.

And for them, after so long growing up together, it was really like they were six sisters— and with so much crossparenting from the adults, it was really like each of them had three mothers instead of just one.

“We’ll be getting jobs just like them,” Anne said, with a shiver.

The girls had been told, as soon as they were old enough to understand, what their futures would be: that they would attend the institute that had trained their mothers— that they would be trained as their mothers had been, and then they would go on to perform the exact same professional role each of their mothers occupied.

Each one was sure they knew the full story: their mothers were paralegals, and that was all; the institute would be doing nothing aside from teaching them how to be paralegals too. That was what had always been explained to them, and what each one still believed.

“I wonder how soon we’ll be taken to the institute,” Arya said. None of them disliked the idea of this training, but it would be a change.

For Ellen Wu, the last twenty-three years had been kind. She had made a lot of money, she’d had a lot of professional success, and she’d managed it all while aging gracefully. She had accomplished a lot more than many others in her field— she’d certainly managed better than just about everyone who was not a member of her lawfirm. Stress had ravaged the health and appearance of other contemporaries— it had torn personal lives apart. But not hers— she had accomplished all she’d accomplished with almost no stress at all, considering the amazing stress-relief that her assistants had always provided to her.

And she’d had a rock-solid personal life; for her, there had been no fears of divorce or abandonment. The ones who had made a commitment to her, Alena, Alana and Alexa, had been trustworthy. And all through the years, Ellen had known they would never leave her, would never even think of it. And all this time later, they were still with her now: they still loved her now, and she still loved them. More than she had twenty-three years before. They were her everythings, and she highly doubted she would have seen the kind of success, satisfaction and happiness in her life without them. She’d seen how the colleagues who’d lacked her blessings had done— how their lives had been. They’d finished far behind where she was. The triplets had made it all possible for her; they had enabled her to thrive, and be a top performer. They had boosted her, and lifted her up. It was one more reason to love them all.

Now Ellen was in her late-fifties. From where she’d started, decades before, she’d worked her way up to being the managing partner of her lawfirm, with the most authority and the most oversight. She was so well-respected and well-known now, too, both inside her firm and outside of it. Everyone thought she was an asset to her workplace— and Ellen thought everyone was right to think so. When she went into work in the mornings, with her paralegal assistants in tow, she felt the power she had. Ellen knew she was at the very top of her game; that she was among the very few at the apex of the legal field. And it was fun to sit up there, making the most of it, savoring every nuance of it, because she had worked so hard to get there.

But Ellen knew that she didn’t want to sit up at that apex forever. Work was great— it had always been great, and she had done so much— but there were other things in life. There was no higher place to rise to, professionally. She had achieved everything possible, in some cases even done the impossible. So she would wear her crown for a while.

But already Ellen was thinking of what came next. She knew that in just a few years, she would be ready to retire. She also knew that when she entered her retirement, she would enter it as one satisfied with all she’d done; there’d be no lingering part of her wanting to stay on and work longer.

No, she loved Alena, she loved Alana, and she loved Alexa. And after so many years of them giving to her, she wanted to give back to them. She wanted to enjoy her gilded years only in their company; giving them her complete, undistracted attention. In her entire relationship with them, she had never been able to offer them that, because she’d always been working. But she loved them so much that she wanted to offer it to them now.

Going into retirement would be like going into a happy ending, for Ellen— and she was looking forward to entering that happy ending with the three women she loved most in all the world. Her concubines.

Twenty-three years ago, she had chosen them, and they had come to her. But eighteen years ago, just five years past that initial point, Ellen had made the choice to change all of their lives.

There she was, five years after, sitting in her office. And she was thinking to herself. Her concubines were out, taking care of some business for her, and so she had a few moments of solitude; never a resented thing.

Ellen knew that she had no interest in having children of her own. She also knew that she was getting to the point where it was just about too late for her to do it, anyway.

But Ellen knew she still approved of childrearing in theory— she liked to believe that having children and bringing them up was a way to give back to society, a way to shape the future.

And as Ellen sat there and thought, she thought that what she really wanted was to give joy to her concubines. And what she really wanted was to thank the institute which had trained and programmed them for her— and in a flash of insight, the kind which is a regular occurrence for a brilliant lawyer like her, Ellen realized she shouldn’t have kids— her concubines should, and she should dedicate those children, once they reached adulthood, to the institute— to pay forward the gift that had been given to her. Once adults, they could be trained as their mothers had been— and someday, they could all serve masters and mistresses as well as their mothers had served her.

Ellen had decided she was going to have her concubines bred— as she’d thought about it, she’d found some personal enjoyment in the idea, too. She reveled in the devotion her concubines had to her— she reveled in the control and determination she had over them. And the thought of making them reproduce had appealed in this way— making them take it, making them grow life; being able to decide things this intimate for them. All of it had become more exciting to Ellen the more she’d thought about it in the following days and the following weeks.

And she’d talked about this idea with her three women often too; as a practical conversation first, and then as something that had increasingly become a set of husky whispers which had left her slaves helplessly turned on. She’d told them how she would use their bodies— make them create for her— and each of the woman had wanted to die to do it, had wanted to cry and beg for the breeding to happen faster. She’d taken them to many an orgasm, having them thinking of their bellies swelling; having them thinking of taking semen inside their pussies. And she’d had them take her to many an orgasm as she’d thought of it herself.

It turned out there was support at the firm for this next step in all of their lives; Ellen was given access to the best sperm donations; and she chose one common donor, chose his best samples— and in the end, after a lot of fertility testing, and a pinpointing of the ideal moment to try for conception, Ellen had been allowed to take the donations home, after having been briefed on how to introduce them into each of the triplet’s wombs.

And she had taken the triplets home, and the donations too— she had used the three pumps they’d given her, loaded up with each donation. She’d had her slaves laid out on bed beside each other— had taken each of them to the pinnacle of their pleasure, and had then introduced the sperm at the same time; pressuring one pump with her mouth, the other with her left hand, the other with her right. Eight-and-a-half-months later, three sets of identical twins; born the same day, same hour, same minute.

When Ellen had first seen all six babies, all exactly the same age, she was glad to have used the same sperm donor for all three of her concubines; at birth, the six babies had looked perfectly duplicated from each other. Their slight differences wouldn’t show until age brought them out.

And as her concubines had been recovering, Ellen had stepped into the next room with a necessary team of hospital personnel and legal personnel, some from the hospital, and some that Ellen had brought with her. She had sat herself down there to get all the information that existed on the three pairs of twins; and to make sure that everything which was true was also legally confirmed.

That had started off a process of medium-term length. In the end, the whole thing had probably taken about three months or so. The babies and their mothers had been well-cared for, and well-seen-to. Ellen had taken off those three months from work, to not only help her women settle in, but also to oversee the process at every step of its way.

She had rarely taken time off before that point; certainly never so long as three months in a row; at most she had taken off a week here or there to take her concubines traveling— she had never seen the world, workaholic she was, and she had only wanted to experience it with them by her side. But a week a year was about as far as she’d ever gone. So she had had much personal time banked which she never used— and her sick leave was basically untouched. She was taken such good care of she never seemed to fall ill, and routine checkups headed off most things before they could start.

The birth of all the twins turned out to be the only time she ever took three months. She’d went all the years until the birth without using extended leave like that, and as it turned out, she went all the rest of the years of her career up to her late-fifties without taking leave like that.

But for those three months, she was in the hospital while her women were. And the babies were being tested; not invasively, not painfully, but thoroughly. And then, at regular intervals, sometimes days, sometimes weeks, the full processing team sat down together and went over what the progress updates were— and the picture had grown clearer as time passed onwards.

Ellen, who made regular donations to the institute which had given her the women she loved, didn’t bring them fully in the loop on the unfolding process she was overseeing. But she did let her liaisons there know this and that. And while she had not formally committed the babies’ adult futures to them, once they were grown women, she had intimated this intention a little more subtly, so she’d felt that her liaisons there at the institute were on the same page with her.

And when the process was wrapping up, and all the testing was done, several conclusions had been reached, and also legally registered in the proper way.

Because of sharing a sperm donor, and mothers that were so genetically similar, the six twins were legally cousins and half-sisters at once. And the law agreed with this. But genetically speaking, this went even further. On a DNA level, the twins were literally full siblings, their makeup was so close and so similar.

Ellen had decided she would be the keeper of all this knowledge— her women were still recovering, and if they ever needed to know, she’d make sure they did. But she’d known none of them had been up to participating in the process; so she’d taken the responsibility, and when the three months were up, she’d taken them and the babies home, and they had all started their new lives together; and she had gone back to work.

Luckily, when Ellen had gone back to work, her assistants had come with her. The firm really was prepared in all ways; and they had a wonderful daycare program. Three months old wasn’t too young for them, and all the twins were generally pretty contented babies. They were left there during the day, and since it was a 24-hour nursery staffed with the best, most trustworthy nurses, they could be kept there late into the night, or even overnight, on those occasions where Ellen wanted to have the house to herself and her women. So while the babies had still been very young, they had often been left in daycare; they had all bonded closely with each other this way.

But they were often at home, too, bonding closely with all of their mothers, as any baby should— and over the years, Ellen had gotten better at working within a more reasonable day, not so late into the night, not so early in the morning, so that the toddlers, and then, the kids, could get home from the daycare earlier and earlier, and spend quality time as a whole family, with their mothers included. Though occasionally she’d arranged to have them kept at the daycare still, just so their mothers could get a full night’s sleep every now and then.

And Alena, Alana and Alexa had been wonderful mothers; unsurprising, since it had become programming for them; they had most fervently wanted to love and wanted to raise their children properly, with a level of devotion only second to the devotion they had for Ellen; and since they were slaves, they had managed the pressures of attending to Ellen’s every need, emotional, physical, sexual, serving as paralegals, keeping a lovely home for all who lived in it, and raising happy, healthy, well-adjusted girls without batting an eye. Sometimes it had really looked like a three-person job to Ellen, but the three triplets had worked as a team in everything; and they had pulled it all off, never making a mistake, never making a stumble, and had made it all look effortless.

Things had gotten a bit easier once the girls reached schoolage; they hadn’t needed such close supervision, hadn’t had to spend their days in the daycare anymore. They’d spent their days in classes instead, going through happy, well-adjusted childhoods.

All along there had always been confusion: at daycare first, then later at school. The six of them all shared exactly the same birthday— and the same birth time, if that ever came up.

But because of this, a mistake was constantly made, by daycare workers, babysitters, and teaching staff alike. The six twins were mistake for sextuplets; and though this misapprehension was usually always corrected, when Ellen put some thought into it, she supposed the misunderstanding wasn’t as far from the truth as the literal details might have suggested.

Truly, the three mothers had raised the six girls as one group, as one unit all together, with no distinction in the love and care and support they gave to each one, even to those who had not at one time inhabited their bodies. And it seemed to Ellen that the kids had always sensed this; they had referred, without hesitation, to their own mothers and their aunts only as mom. Mom, mom, mom for all three women; the literal details had never been relevant in the walls of the house.

But outside the home, it had been important to correct misinformation. Because daycare workers and teaching staff filled out reports, and they needed the literal, legal information. So they needed to know when twins weren’t sextuplets— but at home, where the triplets’ concern was loving care, literal fact wasn’t so important. Love wasn’t so hung up on legal definitions— each triplet treated each of the six as their daughters, and each of the six treated them as mothers.

Years later, the newly graduated eighteen-year-old twins, all six of them, were still sitting up in their beds, looking at each other, pondering what they’d just been discussing, pondering what they knew of their impending futures to come— which, to each of them, felt a bit like the bare minimum of what they could have possibly had explained to them.

They had grown up always sleeping dormitory-style— they’d been left at daycare from young, but even there, the six of them had been singled out onto cots for naps or overnight stays; and at home, they had always slept this way, too. One huge room, six separate beds in a square formation so they were still close to each other, and easily able to talk late into the night.

For all of their lives, they had always worn pajamas to bed, but on the day of their eighteenth birthday, the same day their separate beds had been traded in for one shared one, their mothers had stressed to them that now they were adults, it was a good idea to sleep naked even though they would now all be in the same bed together.

Ellen had made a few comments of her own encouraging this, too. So ultimately the twins had agreed to this— and now they always slept without a stitch on them. And when feelings of arousal came at night, all of them close to each other— it was so easy to shift closer to each other and lend helping hands— to kiss, to touch, to fondle, to feel— to be felt— experimentation flowed easily into meandering lovemaking, where the twins all interchanged with each other and got to spreading their physical love around between the six of them.

Being naked every night made all of this much easier.

But maybe this would be a thing that was changing for them too— at the institute, maybe they would each have their own separate rooms.

The young women knew they were exactly the type that the institute liked to take in and train; out of curiosity, in their last months of highschool, after turning eighteen, they had all snuck away from classes to stand outside where they would one day do their post-secondary, taking in the types of people who attended it. Each one had been mindstoppingly beautiful— and the young women knew that they were that beautiful, too.

They were all fit— their mothers had taught them to take care of themselves, to eat a good, nutritious diet, and keep themselves in shape— but the young women also knew that they had a lot of natural beauty and natural attractiveness. Genetics had been very kind to all of them.

The twins had all particularly enjoyed watching the women coming and going from the institute. The twins all knew they were attracted to women. It had never really been a question for any of them. Around the home, Ellen had never had any shortage of works that depicted women in romantic relationships with each other— these depictions had always been age-appropriate, but because of Ellen’s doing, and because of the way their mothers had raised them too, each twin found it completely normal to be interested women.

And since, in most of the depictions the twins had absorbed, one woman was the caring one, and one woman was the assertive one, each of the twins found themselves naturally inclined to be subservient and caring. This what they had seen in all the media they were exposed to through their youth— and more than that, it had almost always been the blonde woman in any relationship who was the caretaker, the blonde woman who had served her partner.

When the twins had reached had reached adulthood, and simultaneously, sexual maturity, this relational expectation had migrated into the porn each twin watched. Their private sexlives were nothing to share with Ellen or with their mothers, but on their own, they always sought out videos of blondes submitting and serving darkhaired mistresses— fucking and pleasing each other, blonde to blonde, too, but always for the enjoyment of their mistresses, at their mistresses’ command. Some of the twins found this so hot they could come just from watching these videos.

This viewing was an open-secret among all of the twins themselves— even if they never brought it up with the older women in the house.

None of the twins had yet lost their virginities— though now that they were all eighteen they were finding themselves more and more sexually aware and sexually interested. And since their viewing of porn was an open-secret among them all, it had been an easy transition to messing around with each other. At night, twin after twin would explore and share their bodies with each other, helping their sexual interest to wake up even more. As far as they knew, their mothers didn’t know anything about this, and neither did Ellen.

The twins were actually wrong about this, though they didn’t know it. The truth was, the twins weren’t quiet at night, and their walls were not soundproof, so everyone in the house did know that the twins were sampling each other, and teasing new pleasure out among themselves in celebration of their adulthood. But Ellen, and each of the triplets, approved of this fooling around, even if their approval was a secret as of just then.

The young women knew their own appearances well— and the appearances of each other. They all had very shapely measurements, beautifully developed— but each one of them shared the same actual number— in hips, in waist, in bust, all six of them were the same size.

But they weren’t perfectly identical, and all of them knew that. It was just hard to see that, for anyone who didn’t know them well. Friends, strangers, acquaintances, peers, authority figures, care providers— for all of these, all that was seen was blonde hair, good bone structure. In younger years, they had been viewed as cute. But now that they were women, they were viewed as beautiful, especially by people who appreciated women.

The six of them knew that their onetime cuteness, now beauty, had obscured the slight differences between them. Only their mothers, and the six of them, had ever been able to tell their differences apart. They were subtle, but they were there.

Between all of them, there were small variations in height— some were an inch taller, and some were an inch shorter. And each pair of twins had a slightly tweaked facial structure— within a pair, the differences were almost impossible to detect, even for the six of them, even for their mothers— but from pair to pair, the differences were obvious enough, at least to them.

One set of faces was slightly more pinched in— another was slightly more widened out, the last slightly elongated. Everything was by gradients, and very small degrees. But it was enough— the sistercousins all felt distinct in their appearances, and from years spent together, and all the closeness they shared, they could tell each individual from the next. Even where a set of twins were a closer copy, each twin was still her own person, with her own style, her opinions, her own way of expressing herself, and the calling cards of each individual were well known to the rest. All six sistercousins were unique in the eyes of the others. They had learned how to see each other as one of a kind— learning which the world at large had never undertaken. It was enough to them that they had learned how themselves.

Those years earlier, when the girls were only being planned and hadn’t existed yet, Ellen hadn’t know at the time just how close in appearance the six would end up looking to each other.

But it was ultimately revealed that their resemblance wasn’t only to each other— they resembled also their mothers— and Ellen couldn’t have imagined this truth when things had still been in the planning stages.

At the time, the genetic research which the medical team had been going off of had been truly state of the art, and cutting edge. And though Ellen had ultimately been the one to impregnate her women with the sperm donations she’d chosen, she’d consulted closely with the institute the triplets had attended. Advances in genetic research had been the lynchpin, what had made it possible for her concubines to become mothers in exactly the way that she wanted them to.

Thanks to all these advances, and the hardwork of the institute, in the future the twins would go on to look like almostcopies of their mothers; they would be so close to them that one could be mistaken for the other; mother for either daughter, either daughter for mother. But time proved this.

In the planning stage, Ellen not only got to be consulted, and briefed— she was also given a much more in depth history of her three lovers. When the institute had taken them as adults, it turned out— when they had broken them down to nothing and rebuilt them to perfection, when they had stripped them and brainwashed them, conditioned and programmed them into recreations; they had also changed them physically.

Using the scientific advances which they were well aware of, they had genetically modified each triplet. They had made it so the triplets were ready to be bred by a future owner, if the future owner so desired. And when they had been designed for breeding, it had been assured that each triplet would, with a one hundred percent guarantee, produce one set of identical twins nearly identical to their mother, as well.

All Ellen’s thinking of the triplets being bred was further inspired by this revelation— it wasn’t only that she’d chosen them for breeding. She had. And she’d played with them, whispered in their ears about how it would be. By that point she’d already known she would be the one holding the pump; that it would go in like a dildo, but with a hollow tube inside that the donation was sitting in. She’d told them how they would be lying beside each other in a row on their bed, each of their pussies spread— how she would lick, eat between their thighs until they were hopelessly stimulated, and lost to their orgasm— had told them how she would then stretch out each vaginal cavity with her fingers, making them come again and writhe.

And then she’d told them she’d insert each pump, with its rubberend donation-release; that she would have one hand on each of the outside pumps, her mouth on the middle. That she would bite down, and squeeze the rubber, because her control of them was so total, that she would force them all to conceive at the same second, and they would feel that chilled donation invading their pussies, unable to keep it out, unable to keep themselves from being bred, by her— unable to keep it from going deep, high up inside, to fertilize their eggs, and impregnate them. They would feel the chill of it going all the way, and come again.

Ellen had told them this many times; but learning the history, the way the institute had modified them. That made Ellen feel it was all somehow fated; that she had been destined to own them, and they, destined to be her concubines. It gave her a feeling of great rightness, which she loved.

* * *

Back eighteen years in the future, it had been a short week and a few days since the graduation of the six. They had spent their time trying to adjust the idea of starting their new lives; but all of them had been nervous. They’d barely spoken to each other, or to their mothers. It might have been a natural time to ask many questions, but each woman had felt more comfortable sitting in silence, only occasionally glancing around to the others.

They ate their meals; they helped with chores around the house; they went out for walks as a group, and as a treat more than once got closer to a few of the nature scenes that were accessible to them. But the silence didn’t break until the night before orientation.

“It’s not that I don’t want to do it,” Arya burst out, as they were all in their room. “But we can’t live like we were living before; we can’t go and do all the fun things we like to do together— we can’t just be a group of sisters anymore. We’ve been adults for months, but we have to be independent adults now, and we have to become independent all at once.”

Aubrey sat up in bed. “Everything has to change,” she said. “And that’s scary. But change can be good too. Aren’t you at least a little curious to see what our futures will be like?”

Arya lay still in bed for a minute, and then visibly nodded her head in the shadows of the dark.

None of the rest had spoken; none now did. It was as if the two sistercousins who had voiced their thoughts had also been expressing something felt by the rest of the room, and by so doing, had given them some emotional relief. They all lapsed back to silence and fell asleep.

The next morning, all six were up even before their mothers came to wake them. They dressed in their preppiest clothes— nice blouses, shortsleeve buttonups in various pastel colors, white shorts, since it was still summer; and white sandals. The twins all had more distinct clothes, but each of them understood the rest without speaking: today, when they were venturing into an unknown all together, they wanted to face it as one unit, and take comfort in the similarity of their appearance.

They ate the breakfast prepared by their mothers, and then everyone loaded into the extra-size van; bought long since before, with enough space for nine— their mothers and the six of them.

Their mothers drove them to the institute, and on the front steps, manhandled them into a closestanding group.

“Let’s take a picture!” Alexa said, and Alana produced the camera.

The six women did their best to smile for their mothers.

“One more for Ellen,” Alena suggested, and this was taken too.

All six were thinking the same thing. Their mothers hadn’t been even this proud of them at any other point in their lives. Clearly, this was over-the-top.

Then there were many hugs all around. And finally the mothers loaded back in the family van, and drove away. The two who weren’t driving, Alana and Alexa, waved as long as they were in view.

“Well,” Anne said, once the van had disappeared from sight. “Let’s go in.”

They were in a big lecture hall for their first-year orientation. They took a look around themselves— this was a special orientation, just for children of alumni. And every single one in attendance was a woman like them, having been eighteen for weeks, months, or nearly a year, depending when their birthdays fell; and every single one in attendance was an identical twin.

All of them were beautiful; as beautiful as the attendees of the institute always were— maybe even a little more so. The six of them felt like they belonged; they were at least this pretty too, and more, so they fit in.

They all sat in a row together.

After a minute, and a few more women trickling in, the doors to the auditorium closed with a loud thud. At this point, the six sistercousins were expecting a lecturer to come out onto the stage, and speak. But this wasn’t what happened. After the doors shut, with a thunderous slam, the lights in the auditorium dimmed. They didn’t completely go dark, or shut off, but they dimmed to a much mellower, soft gray glow.

Anna leaned forward, down the row of her family. “I’m glad we got a good night’s sleep— this lighting is that soothing kind that makes it so easy to drift off into a nap,” she whispered. Not many others were really talking.

“Yeah,” Audrey whispered back, leaning close from the opposite end. “And these seats are so comf—”

She was going to say comfortable, but she was cut off by a screeching beeptone which stretched on for a few seconds.

It made any further talking impossible— and it seemed that way for every woman in the auditorium. This was a focus tone, meant to call their attention to the front of the room— to tell them that everything was getting started now.

But at the front of the room, there was still nothing to see— only an empty lecture stage, with no one on it— but the screechtone was insistent on the female students’ attention, so the six family members turned forward in their seats, and looked ahead.

The tone came to a stop after about half of a minute— it hadn’t been painful, just so loud that it was impossible to do anything but focus on it. It had drowned everything else out. And now when it stopped, the auditorium was truly silent; a void without noise, unnatural. Ears strained to hear but nothing was there— Anna thought to herself it was a bit uncanny, and Arya was thinking it made her feel uneasy. All of the twins were thinking similar things, but didn’t know it, because they couldn’t share a communal look with each other.

And then the silence was mercifully filled— this time, by another loud blaring noise. Not painful, either— but so loud, so oppressive it felt like being struck by a galeforce wind, a hurricane wind, something roughly forcing them all back into their seats, making them feel they needed to hold onto their armrests with everything they had, all their strength, or else they would be blown away.

The sound this time wasn’t screeching, or like a beat. It was low, like a hum but too loud to be one, and throbbing. Anya felt like she was being blasted in the head with something— and while the other twins might have used other language, it felt similar to them.

The tone throbbed. It pounded in their brains. It was the only thing in the room, and there were things in the tone that made them understand what it was, even if they could never consciously process it. The tone was delivering subliminals to them inescapably; blaring them in their ears, filling their brains with them, making them soak in them— and the tone didn’t end after thirty seconds. It seemed to play on and on; seemed like it would never end. And the soft grayness of the lighting seemed to smooth everything else out as the subliminals made everything sharper.

Every woman in the room was having the same experience; growing almost sleepy, the subliminals bringing forward a docility in them; melting them back into their chairs from their desperate holding; taking the hardness of their minds and manhandling it, squeezing and working it until their minds were soft, pliable, ready to be reformed.

A screen came down at some point; and images flickered past that an auditorium of eyes latched onto; images, and videos of all adult female twins first touching, then kissing, then fucking. Arousal was mounting.

The images kept playing; like the sounding tone, they seemed cyclical; pulsating, throbbing. They would start at the beginning again, with the twins onscreen hugging; then pulling apart and shyly touching each other, running hands over arms; then hands over chests— then hands over pussies; and the twins gradually lost clothes through this progression.

Then would come the kissing; first chaste, then raunchy, tongues working together— then hands on breasts, hands on pussies— fingers and tongues in vaginas; the twins always did to their other twin what was being done to them; and the auditorium was full of women shifting uncomfortably in their seats— feeling an insatiable arousal. Their minds were being blasted with the sound— their eyes consumed with the everchanging, everflickering images; and each of them had gone fugue; losing control of themselves, losing all thought, feeling like they were dreaming with their eyes watching— each and every one of them, including the six twins who were family to each other, had all been placed into trance.

Somehow the room seemed to know this— the doors unlocked, but the sound and images kept playing, and no attendee was aware.

There were staff members helping them to stand, helping them to walk, leading them to a bigger room behind the auditorium; as everyone filed out, aided by the staff, they were still hearing the sounding tone— their eyes were still on the descended screen which had come out of the ceiling, watching the images as they kept playing.

Even once attendees were in the next room, which was clean and bright, but without really any furnishing at all, none surfaced from their trances. Each remained as suggestible as they had been in the other room. Every mind was putty, clay that hadn’t hardened into sculpture yet, still able to be shaped into a form they could harden in permanently.

The six sistercousins were no different. They lined up in the next room; standing there thoughtlessly beside each other, in the same line they had seated themselves in in the lecture hall.

Once every attendee had come in the room, the doors leading from the auditorium were closed, and the majority of the staff members disappeared from the backroom; only about a tenth of them stayed in. And finally someone addressed all the women, a woman wearing a white labcoat. None of the women could appreciate that they were finally being directly addressed— but their minds absorbed all words, twisted themselves into their shapes.

“You’re here to have your physical,” the woman explained. “We’ll come around and check on each of you, see if you’re in ideal health. This is the first step to your education— we’re glad to have you with us.”

The room of women stood still, and made no reaction.

“Strip yourselves down to naked,” The woman who’d been speaking before said.

This finally got a reaction from the room. There were shuffling and rustling noises as each student divested themselves of clothing— the instruction had been clear, and their minds had them ready to do everything they were told; the six who were all family were the same as every other woman in that room. At least while everyone was in trance, the peculiarities of all identities had been smoothed out into an abiding sameness shared by all. Trance would have to end for that to be different.

Once each woman had stripped, she dropped the bundle of her clothing at her feet, and the staff members spread through the room, gathering these discarded things.

“We’ll be tagging your clothing for disposal,” The lead woman was explaining now. “While you are here, you’ll be spending all your time naked— for the next three years of your education, you’ll hardly wear a stitch.”

No reaction to this either. Once the clothes were cleared, the staff came around, seeing each woman, doing her physical.

A staff member had reached the first of the six related women. This one happened to be a man— he was also wearing a labcoat, and he had medical gloves on his hands. He had come to stand in front of Anna, who was the first in her family’s line. He flicked her nipples first to check their responsiveness— found them to be very hard.

Anna’s nipples hardened further when there were gloved fingers on each of them, but she didn’t otherwise respond.

The man nodded to himself, and next he reached down to Anna’s pussy. He stroked two fingers between her slit, then withdrew his hand to inspect the glove— found it covered in the cream of arousal. He dropped his hands again, and probed her vagina, testing its tightness, testing its clenching— wanting to see if the Anna had experienced an unconscious orgasm, checking to see if her vagina would clench on his fingers and try to hold them.

This exact thing happened, so again the man nodded to himself.

This time he looked back to Anna’s face. “Speak,” he told her.

The only words in Anna’s head were the subliminals which had infected it. “I’m ready,” she said. “I want to be changed. I want the institute to change me— I will let the institute do anything to me that needs to be done— I will comply with everything that is asked of me. I’m ready to do everything I’m asked. I want to do everything I’m asked. I won’t refuse anything. I want to be changed.”

The man nodded to himself. “You’re ready to be docile, and to obey? You’re ready to comply?” He was pushing her to check, probing her mind for any resistance as he had probed her pussy to test its clenching.

Anna didn’t nod, just started speaking again, since the man’s first order still stood. “I’m ready to be docile,” she said. “I won’t fight. I just want to go along with everything that happens. I’m ready to obey. I don’t want to disobey. I am ready to comply. I don’t want to be incompliant.”

The man nodded again. He saw that she not only wanted to accept what was done to her, saw that she not only wanted to act in the way she was told to— he saw also that her mind was resistant— but only to the idea of disobedience.

“You’re in the proper mental and physical state,” the man told her, and he moved onto Anne, her twin.

The same process was repeated— another staff member had come to the other end of the standing six, starting at Aubrey. Each of them were treated the same as Anna had been— the same conclusion was reached for each one. All had experienced unconscious orgasm— coming without physical stimulation just from the mental assault they had sustained— all were highly aroused, and their minds completely open, hostile only to the thought of disobeying.

The six were finished with, and they stood patiently. The rest of the room was soon finished with too— then the staff came around again, this time with wax, razors and kits— each woman was now shaved, waxed, or both— of all bodyhair neckdown— then each kit was used to effectively empty the anuses of the women, cleaning them out for buggering.

The lead woman spoke once more as this preparation was underway.

“All this preparation is something you’ll be expected to do in the future; it’ll be your responsibility to keep yourselves clear of hair, and to keep your asses ready to be fucked. But this is your first time having it done, so for this time only, our staff will do it for you.”

This was accepted into every learning mind. This was learned, and every woman in the room was prepared, rendered into the proper state— clean, hairless, asses empty.

Once every woman was ready— physically, because their minds already were— that seemed to conclude that portion of the orientation.

“In a moment,” the lead female researcher spoke, “I’m going to tell you all to become more aware. Your conscious minds will surface from trance, and your personalities will reassert themselves. You’ll be able to think for yourselves, and speak again, form your own opinions. But your unconscious minds will stay in trance— as long as you are at the institute— and everything you are taught will be absorbed into you. You’ll be asleep and you’ll be awake— both at the same time. Come back to more awareness.”

The six twins all blinked; they understood where they were, but they had accepted what had been programmed into them well enough that they didn’t care that they or the other women around them were naked. All of this was taken for granted as being natural— and each twin looked eagerly to the front of the room, waiting for their next instruction, for the next thing they could learn.

Of course, each one did slightly relax in their stance— they weren’t standing so rigidly now. They all allowed their knees to bend— to be a little more comfortable as they listened. But their minds were still fully primed.

“It’s time for your first team-building exercise,” the lead researcher spoke on, addressing them all. “For this exercise, you will be supervised by some of our other students who are further along in the program— some of them will be graduating at the end of this, what is their third year for them. Be appreciative of what your upperclassmen are doing for you. Your trainers are coming in now.”

The doors at the front of the large room, which led deeper into the institute’s building, now opened; and older students were coming in through them.

The six twins scanned the faces they saw— for some reason, each one of them seeking someone familiar, someone known to them. Every face was the face of a stranger— until a few more women came in view— there was yet another set of twins (all the trainers were sets of twins), both of them redheads. The pair was coming closer— they had spotted the six women, and looked like they were coming over to see them.

“Do they look familiar to you?” Anne wondered to the rest of her family.

“Yes,” Anya said. “I think—”

But the twins had already gotten to them.

“Hi everyone,” they said cheerfully.

“I’m Kate,” the first redhead said.

“And I’m Katya,” the second added in.

Both redheads were as nude as the six twins were.

“You guys are just a few years older than us, right?” Anne asked. She looked like she was trying to figure something else out.

“Yes,” Kate said. “We’re nineteen, and we’re in our second year here, so we’ll be graduating at the end of next year.”

“But we need to actually go into a private room for this exercise,” Katya interjected. “So you all need to follow us.”

“We can keep talking while we walk,” Kate said, over her shoulder.

The six trouped after their trainers— the doors at the front of the room led to a hall, which the six twins followed them down.

“We’ve met somewhere before, haven’t we?” Arya asked, as the eight women walked together.

“Yes, we know you!” Anna said. “You— your mothers work for Paul, right? And Paul works with Ellen?”

“That’s right,” Katya said, as they moved down the hall. “We’re the daughters of one of Paul’s concubines.”

None of the six had ever heard the term “concubines” used to describe the kind of relationship their mothers were in before; the subliminals had introduced this understanding to their minds. But growing up, they had always been told that Ellen and their mothers were simply in love; partners; they had been told the same about Paul and his women. Everything had been kept appropriate, and easy to understand.

Understanding the power differences, the domination of one party over the others; what a concubine even was; that had never existed until moments ago when the subliminals had introduced it.

“How could we forget you?” Katya was still speaking. “We’ve been family friends since we were kids. Maybe it’s been a while since we all caught up— but you’re still our close friends, aren’t you?”

The twins all chorused their agreement. They might have remembered their friends more quickly if they hadn’t been so disoriented by what had happened to them so far.

“A lot of things changed for us when this program accepted us, and we started here,” Kate added.

“We’re here,” Katya said. She stopped in front of a door, then twisted the knob and swung it open.

All three sets of twins stepped into the room, and looked around it. Katya and Kate waited behind them, until they were all in. And then they stepped in after them, and shut the door.

“The room’s not too cramped, at least,” Anya said out loud. “It feels a little weird to be talking again— is that allowed? Is it okay for me— to think? To say what I’m thinking?” She couldn’t help but feel a little insecure.

Katya smiled, as the six twins turned to look back at their trainers. “This is only your first day of orientation. It’s perfectly expected for all of you to still have your own thoughts and feelings, and you’re all invited to share them with us.”

“It helps us see how your education is progressing when you show us what’s in your minds,” Kate elaborated.

“It’s sort of cool the way you both follow on what the other says so closely,” Anne said, with a thoughtful look. “I know Anna and I sometimes say things similarly, but we can’t relay complex ideas in a back and forth, seamlessly alternating. It’s like one person imagined an idea and described it, but you both keep saying each part of it. There’s no overlap, it just fits.”

“Anne and Anya like to jabber a bit when they’re nervous,” said Aubrey, to the two trainers. “Sorry if that’s annoying.”

Kate shook her head. “As we said, you’re all invited to speak and think freely. You have to exercise a muscle generally before training it in a targeted way. None of you need to feel insecure about yourselves, or about each other. This institute does what it does perfectly. We are going to be as good as our mother when we get out of here, or better— and all of you will be as good as your mothers or better too. You just need to go through the program, and it will get you exactly where you need to be.”

“That’s reassuring,” Arya spoke up. There was a chorus, a wave of murmured yes-es and agreements.

“Take a look around at the room now,” Katya instructed with a kind smile. “You’ll be in here working on the team-building exercise for a while.”

The six twins turned around and surveyed the room they found themselves in.

It was more furnished than the room all the examinations had been done in— that was a low bar, since that room had contained nothing but people. This room had four futons in it— it looked like it had been used as an exercise room, at first— or at least at one time. But now there was no exercise equipment. There were just the four futons.

“There’s enough for each of us,” Kate announced.

Aubrey started counting, pointing at each twin, one after the next. “There’s eight of us here in total,” she concluded, turning back to Kate.

“Aubrey likes to confirm things for herself, even when they’re obvious,” Audrey said with a roll of her eyes.

“There’s enough for each of us,” Kate said again, still smiling, nodding her agreement with this fact. “We’ll each be taking a futon as a pair— every twin will get on a futon with her other twin. Two per futon, eight of us— so only four futons are needed.”

The math worked out, at least, but all six women eyed the futons a little uncertainly.

“We’ll be needing them as part of the exercise?” Anna asked, a little falteringly— seeking reassurance from the women who had authority over them. She might have been missing her mother in that moment— she wasn’t sure. The world of this institute was a completely strange world. She was not used to living in it yet.

“You’ll understand when it’s time,” Kate said. “We’ll get things started now.”

The six twins watched as Kate stepped aside the door, and reached for a switch on the wall— she pressed it, and two things happened at once.

The lights dimmed even darker than they had been in the auditorium. It gave the room a theatrical air, as if they were all about to be shown a work of cinema. The soothing grayness in this room was almost a soothing shadowedness here. But it was very peaceful.

This was contrasted by the second thing which had happened. When Kate had pressed the switch in the wall, not only had the lights dimmed, but the tone heard in the auditorium was back; blaring and blasting into all of them, loudly.

They couldn’t think, again— but each twin felt more aware of what was happening to them. The awakening that the lead researcher had done to each of them was a lasting one; each twin was conscious of the blaring, both inside and outside of their heads. It was that low throbbing, pulsating hum. That sound that turned all their minds into slurry, then poured them in the centrifuge before taking them back out and reshaping them into a completely different structure. It was so loud there was no arguing against it— there was no sidestepping it— it simply dominated them all, mentally dominated them all, and they didn’t have a choice. They had to stand there and be changed by it.

To begin with, the twins had been caught unprepared by it— when it had played in the auditorium. If they hadn’t been, if they had known what it was, what it would do to them, that might have been the time for them to be upset about it. But each of them had been totally defenseless, and their minds had been changed around enough already for them to accept being changed— enough for them to feel neutrally towards it, if not entirely positively. So there was no bad feeling in any of them; but each one was completely overwhelmed by the assaulting tone.

Anya hadn’t turned back around when the other five had— she watched as Kate reached to press the same switch again.

And just as had happened inside the auditorium, a long, thin flat screen descended from the ceiling— huge, and slowly coming down as the subliminals bored into the heads of each twin.

Just because it was so loud, and because they all knew their impulses and actions were allowed, Arya put her hands over her ears— but it did nothing. She could feel the sound in the bones of her face. It would come into her through physical contact or come into her through her eardrums. She dropped her hands again and stood from where she’d hunched over.

And now here was the film that dimness of the room had seemed to promise. It looked like old footage; and with the distraction of a visual, each twin felt they were able to pull themselves above the surface of the sound. They could see what was happening on the screen, and respond to it.

It looked like older footage— but at first the twins thought they were seeing three of themselves. It took a moment to sink in it was their mothers— their mothers at their age, eighteen, new to the institute; the blaring tone was doubled— in the room, and on the screen. Their mothers were hearing it, and the three of them were eating each other out and feeling and fondling each other up. Endless clips like these displayed; doubletones played. Their mothers were being trained. They were being trained.

“After this exercise,” Kate spoke, “each set of you twins will surpass being twin sisters. You’ll become each other’s lovers. Then you’ll all be well on your way to your goal of becoming true concubines.”

As the sounding played on, and the footage ran in the background, Kate and Katya both kneeled down naked on the futon that was in front of the room. “All twins on a futon now, please. First, watch us, then repeat. We’ll give you tips if you do any of it wrong.”

Anne and Anna took a futon; so did Anya and Arya, and Audrey and Aubrey.

First, Kate and Katya pecked each other on the lips; then all six twins repeated in their pairs. Then lingering kisses, tongues licking inside mouths; then that, and the fondling of breasts; then that, and the fondling of cunts. Kate and Katya supervised; and all three pairs showed off, getting each other to orgasm by using these techniques.

Each twin was feeling very stimulated from coming, and each also felt a sense of achievement in having given orgasms to their partner.

But Kate and Katya were turning back to each other on their futon; and the three sets of twins watched.

Kate flipped herself, putting her face in her twin sister’s crotch, and putting her crotch in her twin sister’s face; both licked greedily at their sister’s pussy; they were so identical that Anne wondered if they felt like they were licking themselves.

When they finished they turned back to watch the twins.

And now they started to give coaching.

“Thrust your tongue into her further, Arya!” Kate ordered.

“Lick her clit more slowly, Aubrey!”

Each set of twins reached their second orgasm.

Then Kate and Katya returned to each other. Katya lay on her back, and Kate loomed over her— her back visible to all of them; they could see that in this position, Kate was grinding her pussy aggressively into Katya’s own, making her sister shudder; and Kate kept going at her, using a missionary approach. Then they flipped, and Katya did it to Kate.

The twins in the room were quick learners, and eager to do everything right— so they followed this cue. Anne ground down on Anna, Arya on Anya, Aubrey on Audrey, then they reversed positions; Kate and Katya walked around the room, instructing placement and spread of the hips, instructing the rhythm of each grind.

Two orgasms for each twin came of this.

Katya and Kate again stepped onto their futon. Katya had gotten a double-ended dildo from somewhere— she showed how to put it in her sister’s cunt, and then hers— showed how to ride, then showed how to insert it into her ass, and then her sister’s ass, and showed how to ride backwards.

Then Kate distributed three dildos like this among the pairs.

None of the blonde sistercousins had ever lost their virginity; the dildos were taking them now— they were taking each other’s now; each twin working the dildo into herself screamed as her hymen shattered and bled— then the opposite twin did the same on their turn. They thrust through the pain, back and forth, until it felt good. Then until they came.

Then the women turned around. It took a lot of work; two twins using their hands to get one end of the dildo into the ass of one of them; and then this was repeated to get the other end into the ass of the other one. Each pair of twins was doing the exact same thing, making the exact same amount of progress at about the same rate. This was harder than doing it pussy to pussy.

Just as no sistercousin had lost the virginity of her vagina, no sistercousin had either lost the virginity of her anus; but they were each giving theirs to their twin— and now, with all dildos successfully seated, all twins were on hands and knees, rocking themselves closer and further apart, as they faced opposite, like they’d learned from watching Kate and Katya— their anal orgasms surprised them.

The switch on the wall was pressed, this time by Katya— the lights came back on overhead, the screen dimmed and retracted into the ceiling. And the tone finally stopped sounding. The room was silent.

Kate and Katya went around, helping the girls get the dildos out of their asses. Some of their asses had been clenching them in, and they needed their trainers’ aid.

“You’ll have to learn to release your sphincters to let them out in future,” Kate chided. “But this was only your first time, and you did so much today. We’ll let you off easy this time.”

Each twin was practically crying in relief, saying thank you, thank you— six voices said the same thing in a chorus. All of them were too tired to try and individuate fully into their distinct identities at that moment.

The dildos were taken away— presumably for cleaning, and then for storage. And then, all six blondes were collapsing down onto their futons beside their twins. They were all fully exhausted throughout their bodies. Katya had left to take the dildos down the hall, but Kate was still in the room, and none of them even cared— Audrey was the first one to speak up.

“We did it,” she said, and Aubrey pulled her against her body, encasing her with her arms; each set of twins approximated this position.

“We’ll really be concubines someday,” Aubrey said, as if speaking the end of the same thought.

She said it like it was a long-held dream come true; even though none of the twins had known the true purpose of the institute, the true nature of their mothers’ training so many years ago, or the true nature of their mothers’ relation to Ellen, until this very day.

“We’re a little more like Kate and Katya now,” said Anya, as she embraced Arya.

“And we trust them above everyone,” Arya added, with a yawn.

“They will help us,” Anne said.

“They will teach us,” Anna had said. One thought had expressed itself completely, from twin to twin, sister to sister, cousin to cousin. It had started in one mouth and passed through all six.

“We’ve taken the first step,” they finally said, all speaking inconcert with each other.

“The first on a long journey,” they appended as group, and then fell hard asleep. The exhaustion had caught up with them, and the comfort of being embraced had, too.

Katya had returned from where she’d taken the dildos away to; and when she came back in, she looked to her twin sister, who was leaning against the wall next the door.

“They’re all asleep?” She checked.

“Deeply so,” Kate nodded. Her arms were folded over her chest, but she looked relaxed.

Katya liked the way her folded arms pushed her breasts up slightly; she took a second to admire her sister, and to feel gratitude about the fact that she was allowed to be Kate’s lover.

“We better set them up so they’re ready to sleep through the night,” Katya remarked.

Kate held out six sets of pre-programmed headphones. She must have taken them out of one of the compartments in the wall while Katya had been out of the room. All the twins must really have been tired to fall asleep without noticing the sound of that wall compartment opening.

“Thanks for being ready ahead of time,” Katya said, happily.

“Thanks for being ready now,” Kate remarked. Katya took three pairs of the headphones and left the other three pairs to the Katya. Then both twins leaned in close to each other, to share a passionate kiss, fully exercising their tongues in the process.

They kissed for a moment— but then both felt impelled to carry out the next part of their charges’ training for them. They went around the room, installing headphones into ears. They were activated as soon as they compressed within an eardrum, and when Kate and Katya looked back to admire their work, they knew each of the sleeping women were now hearing the same subliminals all over again, taking them in deeper since they were hearing them in the middle of their sleep.

“I love seeing them like this,” Kate confessed.

“I know what you mean,” Katya said, laying her head on the shoulder of her twin. “Just thinking of them listening to all those subliminals in their sleep… if they listen long enough, when it gets to a certain point in the night, the headphones will cycle into a fresh set of subliminal messages that they’ve never heard before. It’s appeasing their subconscious right now, giving them subliminals that part of their mind accepts all ready… but soon, it will give them new truths to listen to.”

Katya grunted. “It’s so… hot.”

“Yes,” Kate said, and by her tone, Katya knew that she was smiling to herself. “But that isn’t all that I meant. Look at them— think of how hard they worked today. They’ve been entrusted to us— and they used to be our good friends. And for both those reasons, I am so happy that they are making the effort. They started from nothing, and they did what they could to make the first little bit of progress forward.”

Katya tilted her head further onto Kate’s shoulder, and she felt Kate’s arm come up around her shoulder. She was feeling more thoughtful.

“You’re right, Kate. I’m happy for them also.”

Then Kate and Katya turned back to look at each other. “We don’t have any other orders from the institute?” Kate was the one to ask it— and Katya thought she’d been sensible to ask. The person that the institute could most easily have reached was Katya, while Kate had waited behind in this room— they could have intercepted Katya in the hallway, and given her new commands.

And besides that— Kate had been the one to stay in place in the same room. Katya had been the one to venture off among novelty. She would have been the natural one to ask even if there hadn’t been better logic behind it. Kate had stayed, and Kate knew no one had told her anyone knew; Katya was the only one who could be relayer of information, here.

But Katya had nothing to relay. She just shook her head— not needing words for this, but appreciating how easy communication with her twin was, as the trainees in her care had noticed. She would use words anyway.

“They can find us whenever they want,” Katya said. “They know where we are, and they can come and give us new instructions. But until they do that… at some point in the indistinct but near future…” She stopped her use of words there— she thought now that the way she lifted her brow might do the communicating more effectively from that point to beyond.

Kate smiled knowingly. She took Katya by the hand, and walked her, as a lover walks a lover, to the futon in the front of the room; the one they had done all of their demonstrating on.

They got back down on the futon, and started vigorously making love again. They were starting by grinding pussy to pussy, in missionary with each other.

“I love… training… the twins,” Kate said, with effort and a little breathlessness. She had been the one to end up on her back, and Katya was giving to Kate as well as she was capable.

“But the one drawback… is we didn’t… have time to get to orgasm… during any of our demonstrations. We had to stay… focused on them…”

Katya nodded, ground down on her sister harder. “And it was more frustrating seeing them come when we couldn’t. But we served perfectly.”

“Yes—” Kate gasped out, bucking up, her back arching, her pussy making deeper tissue contact with Katya’s.

“Just think…” Kate said. “of all the other new adult students here this year… in rooms… just like this… think of what will be done to them… think of how… they will change…”

Kate cried out in orgasm.

It had been an auspicious start to the training of the six blonde sistercousins; the rest of orientation went about as smoothly, and then all the six of them were ready to undertake the program at a higher level, actually taking its classes and learning its information, translating it into knowledge. Orientation was over— they were ready— and they started all their courses very happily.

The schooling process became more like it had been those first days of orientation as it revealed itself. It felt like, to all six of them, that they had experienced one thing on a more simple level. But after, it felt like they kept re-experiencing the same thing over and over, but on ever deeper levels— as if the same thing was only becoming more complex, not as though they were constantly experiencing new things for the first time.

There was always new information, of course, with every new class. But though new details came in, and new knowledge too, it was as if the underlying thing, or the surrounding frame, never varied— only became more like themselves, in evercomplicating complexity.

The women were glad, more than once, that their minds were under such control, and growing so more all the time. To have to grasp the nature of this education, the way it shifted and morphed while paradoxically becoming more of the same fundamental thing, would have been too much for a free mind to grasp. It would have been distressing. It would have been headache inducing.

The six, as they had done all their lives, spoke of how they were feeling, and what they were experiencing. But now they spoke of how glad they were to being in training— of how they aspired to be the best, most obedient, most compliant, most servile that they could be. The conversations felt more like one person evolving an idea in essayform as they went on— felt more like that than six individuals speaking their feelings freely.

But this was another aspect of the education to enjoy: the way that it changed the adherents to its curriculum. They had arrived as six distinct people, people who were albeit sisters and cousins at once, and sistercousins all interconnected, but still distinct people. And yet, the constant subliminal massage, the hypnotic flickering imagery and footage, and all the different exercises and bits of coursework had constantly reshaped the minds of all six— had melted them down and firmed them back up— constantly breaking down and rebuilding.

So it had seemed at a certain point that the way to progress forward was to tear down one’s own individuality, and destroy it. And all the educating was doing that, but each twin soon took a proactive role in dismantling their own minds and their own identities as part of becoming better future concubines and slaves. At one time, if they had been given the choice before ever having their first exposure to the conditioning, they might have been able to mind it, to hate it, to be terrified or saddened by it. But that choice had been taken away from them all long before— they didn’t care; they were happy to see their identities erased. They had started as a loose collection of relatives, but over the three-year program, they became an effective team, able to serve as executive assistants and one harem at once.

At the end of their three-year program, when they graduated at twenty-one and their mothers came to cry in joy for them, all six were ready and eager to be the executive assistants they would become. But they were just as eager to be the harem they knew they could be— they would gladly commit incest with each other every night for whatever woman would eventually be lucky enough to own them all. They only had to wait for the right woman.

* * *

Three years after the twins started at the institute, Ellen Wu was expecting a visitor, anticipating her arrival. Her niece Erika was due to arrive at the house soon.

In general, Ellen kept her distance from her family. For the most part, none of them knew anything about the kind of lifestyle she led. The ones her age and younger would have judged the thought of a woman keeping a set of triplets as her lifelong lifepartners— and they would have judged this without knowing anything about her ownership of them or the brainwashing they had endured. So Ellen had just never told them, or visited them. All older family members who might have judged were for the most part dead by now. That was the one thing about getting to the end of middle-age; fearsome or hated elder families started dropping off, and weren’t around to pass judgement anymore.

But Ellen had always been happy living her life away from her family and just about never speaking to any of them. The only family member she tolerated— yes, she would even go so far as to say ‘loved,’ was Erika— and Erika was much younger than her. Only in her early-thirties, and it hadn’t been so long ago that she was still in her late-twenties. But really, from the pictures Erika sent Ellen from time to time, Ellen felt confident in saying that Erika still looked like someone who was in her mid-twenties or even slightly younger than that.

Ellen had Erika to visit when she could— she also enjoyed speaking to her on the phone from time to time. She liked to think of herself as a little bit Erika’s mentor, as much as she was also her aunt. She’d always had much sympathy and advice for Erika— as they were both women of Asian descent, Ellen knew the unique struggles that could come with that, and she was always willing to speak to them, and advise around them— or hear Erika out when she was finding them painful.

But the visit today would be a joyful one, Ellen was fairly confident— Erika hadn’t said exactly what her news was, but she had said that she had good news to share, and Ellen was more than eager to know what that news was going to be. She had never had children— as she’d chosen all those years ago, and she’d watched her concubines raise theirs. But Erika was the closest Ellen would ever have to her own daughter.

Ellen was pondering this as there came a forceful knock on the frontdoor. Normally, it would have fallen to the triplets to answer a caller, but Ellen had something special in mind for Erika and wanted to great her herself.

She rushed through the foyer, and opened the door.

There was Erika, her hair in a short black bob. She was Ellen’s sister’s daughter, but Ellen had always thought she’d taken some of her facial features from her grandparents, Ellen’s parents, now deceased— Erika had always looked more like Ellen than her own mother.

Today she was wearing a well-cut business outfit; a fine dress-skirt in a navy color, with a navy suitjacket over a black chiffon shirt.

“Erika,” Ellen said warmly, leaning in for a hug.

“Ellen,” Erika said back, just as happily, returning the hug.

“Why don’t you come into the kitchen? I poured some wine, and there are some hors d’oeuvres on the kitchen island.”

Erika obliged her, and the two enjoyed the hospitality Ellen had set up.

After a few minutes of small talk, Ellen couldn’t wait anymore.

“What’s your news?” She asked.

Erika smiled. “I sold my startup,” She said. It was really more like she was beaming than smiling. “I sold it to a huge Fortune 500 company. They gave me eight figures for it!”

They clinked glasses.

“Congratulations!” Ellen said, withdrawing her wineglass. “That’s a huge success. Are you going to live the easy life on all your wealth now? Have they found a position to keep you on in? Or are you going to take all that money and strike out on your own, into something entirely different?”

Ellen asked the question cheerfully, then waited and took another sip of her wine as she did.

Eight figures— that was enough for Erika to retire on, if she really wanted. But it wasn’t the kind of deal that would leave a legacy— not the kind of deal that would necessarily be remembered long after, or which would in someway transform the business world it had happened in. If Erika accepted Ellen’s gift— with the twins of the triplets all supporting her, then Erika might be able to make bigger deals— ten figure deals, deals with even more figures than that. With the right support, Erika might truly leave a legacy— might even come to redefine the business world with her work.

When Ellen had questioned Erika, listing out Erika’s possible options, she had not let show her private opinion of each one. If Erika did choose to just spend the rest of her life living leisurely and never working a day again, Ellen would feel very disappointed— even disgusted— indeed. To her it would seem that all her mentoring of Erika had been for nothing— that the years of near-raising her had been thrown back in her face and wasted. That in retrospect they had all been for nothing.

Because Ellen had nearly raised her. Oh, sure, Erika had never lived in the same house as Ellen. But Ellen’s sister had always been frivolous— she had never been one to bestow responsibility or to dole out discipline. In many ways, Erika had been fairly neglected; but Ellen had gone out of her way to go to see Erika and give her care and guidance— and Erika had been free to come over during standing certain time periods in the day and the week when Ellen would be home. And during those promised times, Ellen had either made sure she was the only one home, or that she and her concubines were acting proper— fully clothed and respectable, as they always did around the triplets’ own children. Ellen had done all the parenting her sister had left lapsed.

Erika had not always come over in the window that Ellen kept open for her, but she had come often enough.

And Ellen had felt somehow even more parental once Erika had reached teenagerhood— that was when Erika had started showing interest in business— and Erika’s mother had never had a head for business, so Ellen had stepped up even more.

So yes, Ellen would be disappointed that all the years of surrogate parenting, advising and caring had come to nothing. If it turned out Erika had chosen to retire now and live off her wealth. If Erika had instead chosen to stay on with the company, Ellen would be less disappointed, but still disappointed that she was only doing what was required of her, and not innovating. If Erika had chosen to strike out on her own, though, Ellen would be proud.

Ellen thought of her least preferred option— Erika had disappointed her that way once before. And since Erika’s mouth seemed to be working, but Erika seemed to have nothing to say with it— Ellen decided to speak a little veiled commentary.

“I’m proud of you,” Ellen said, meaning it. “You know I was so disappointed in you before— I thought you’d never give me reason to be proud ever again. You had been accepted into one of the best business schools there are— you were attending Wharton, and getting top marks! And then you just decided to drop out.”

Erika swallowed. “I know,” she said.

“And to start your own company!” Ellen went on. “When most startups fail within the first six months to a year, and you had sunk all your personal savings into it.”

“I know,” Erika repeated, a little sheepish.

Ellen was reprimanding— she hoped it was conveying to Erika that if she decided against pursuing business a second time, Ellen would be just as disappointed this time. Ellen didn’t like telling Erika what to do, but she hoped she was influencing her in the right direction.

Erika looked like she had gotten the message.

Ellen’s reprimand morphed to a smile. “But I was wrong! You’ve had a huge success— and given that success, I’m happy I’ve been proven wrong about your life choices.”

Erika flushed in relief. “Oh, Ellen, I’m so glad to hear you say that!”

Ellen nodded. “And I mean every word. How are you feeling about the appetizers? Have you had your fill?”

Erika nodded.

“Then why don’t we take this into the front sittingroom, we’ll carry our wine, and I’ll have the triplets serve us a staggered dinner in there. They can bring us one course at a time; they were cooking all day. I think they really have outdone themselves this time. It smelled delicious as it was cooking.”

Ellen was narrating all of this to her niece as she walked them to the front sittingroom, and finally sat herself on the couch, indicating Erika do the same.

“I hope you have brought an appetite tonight,” Ellen said.

“Are you kidding me?” Erika asked, settling in on the couch. “With the past few weeks and months I’ve had, finalizing the deal for this sale with them all? I could eat everything you’ve got in your kitchen. It’s such a relief for it to finally be over. It took so much out of me. A large meal sounds perfect right now.”

Erika had her legs crossed, but she was starting to look very comfortable.

Ellen was glad. She let out an easy laugh. “Just the kind of answer I was hoping to hear. We won’t even have to lift a finger— Concubines!” Ellen called— they had only been a room or two over, but now they almost immediately appeared in the front sittingroom. Alana, Alena and Alexa; all three of them, presenting themselves as Ellen liked them to: fully in the nude. For many years she had needed to refrain from seeing this particular preference of hers fulfilled, as long as the six twins were growing up, Ellen had kept everything very proper and appropriate throughout the house. She’d paid to have the walls of her bedroom soundproofed, and she’d kept all her desires in there, and the triplets too, when she could.

But all of that was over now— ever since the twins had started their program three years previous, she had been able to return to her initial approach; letting everything be lascivious and lewd once it was inside her frontdoor. Letting the triplets be nude all the time at home.

For any other guest in the home, Ellen would have made the triplets dress again— because no one was allowed to know the true nature of their relationship to her. Except Erika— and only because Erika was now a grown woman. Ellen had not let her know anything about it, until she was eighteen years old.

But now, Erika knew. And had for well over ten years. And so the triplets could stand there naked.

Ellen took a moment to appreciate them. Yes, they had entered their forties together, but they had never faltered in their exercise regimen. They were all three of them in impeccable, irreproachable shape, as they had been for the entire duration of Ellen’s relationship to them. And even now, as fortysomethings, they all looked fifteen years younger than they were. They probably wouldn’t actually look forty until they were almost sixty or all the way there— right now, they each still looked like they were in their mid-twenties, and aging appropriately along. Which was truly impressive, given their real age.

Ellen and Erika chatted— and once Ellen gave the order, the triplets were attentive waitresses. They brought each new plate out; they provided their backs as tables to balance the plates on and eat off— they took emptied plates immediately. The triplet not offering herself as a table held the winebottle and freely refilled glass.

Erika was unsurprised by all of this— she still remembered the night she learned the truth about the triplets. They’d revealed themselves by taking her virginity just after her eighteenth birthday, on prom night, comforting a youthful heartbreak.

They finished their dinner, and their wine; and Ellen snapped her fingers. The triplets who had been on hands and needs providing surfaces each put a hand on the final empty plate that was on each of their backs. They steadied it, and then brought it around in front of them. Then they stood, still holding each plate. The last triplet collected glasses, and they all took the lot away towards the kitchen.

Ellen turned to Erika, sitting more sideways now— one leg up, reaching across to rest at her knee, ankle of one to knee of the other, and Ellen draped one arm over the back of the couch.

In the time it took Ellen to reposition— and Erika inclined a little towards her also— the triplets had already returned. They stood in a line in the ready position, holding arms behind their backs by clasping one hand in another against their lower body back there.

Ellen would address the three perceived options for Erika’s future more directly now— and if Erika was going to make Ellen’s most dreaded choice, then Ellen hoped she would be able to dissuade her. Though dissuasion had not stopped Erika leaving Wharton.

Ellen set that aside, and gave an opening nod of her chin. “Have you made any plans for your future, now that those eight figures are going to be a part of it? You didn’t answer me before. Are there any endeavors in the offing? Anything you’d like to undertake?”

Ellen let the hope in her voice sound out clearly. She was getting ready to argue if she needed to, no point in hiding her true feelings at this juncture.

Erika looked a little self-conscious again. “…No,” she admitted, with seeming reluctance. “I haven’t really started coming up with ideas yet.”

Ellen deflated a little on the couch. It had not been what she wanted to hear. But she felt a little heartened by it too. Erika hadn’t made a choice, so that meant she hadn’t made the wrong choice. And there was still time to try and influence her in the right direction— to give a strategic push.

It seemed like Erika was going to go on and try to say something else. But Ellen interrupted her. She raised her hand again, and snapped her fingers.

This, she had discussed with the triplets ahead of time. They knew what she was signifying now. And they knew she was not snapping for them to bring in dessert.

They left; and when Erika saw them going, she looked to her aunt in confusion. Why had they been sent away?

But she understood upon their re-entry. They had left, just the three of them, but they were coming back in with six other young women, who looked just like them. Their daughters, Erika remembered. They’d been in some post-secondary program the past few years— hadn’t they? And they had just graduated now? Or recently?

Anne and Anna wore purple dresses; Anya and Arya, blue, and Aubrey and Audrey, red. The dresses all sleeveless and highnecked, tophalf squarish, flared at the shoulders, cinched at the waist with a belt each; skirt hugging around the legs, ending halfway from the knee. Somehow, looking at the dresses, Erika wondered if their mothers had ones that matched each twin’s dress-set.

Erika found herself appreciating the young women’s bodies.

She could tell they were three sets of twins— and vaguely she remembered hearing them mentioned before, meeting them and seeing them around before— just not any time in the past three years. And now, the twins had come to stand in one single line that was directly in front of the couch— and the triplets took their place behind— if two twentysomething girls stood beside each other, then their mothers stood between, but set a little back. So there was a second line between the first, of mothers to daughters, and the two lines were interspersed so everyone was visible, no matter how set back they were.

The mothers were glowing with clear maternal pride— their daughters had pleased them. They showed it.

“You know who the triplets are to me,” Ellen had started talking from beside Erika. Erika had the feeling that Ellen was still facing towards her, but she didn’t turn back to look at her. She was still caught by the view of the six beauties standing in a line. These women, fully grown, were the final, definitive iteration on themselves. They had always been such: they would always be such: this was the illusion that they presented, and Erika was happy to believe in it. They were so beautiful and perfect like this, she didn’t want to see them in any other state.

And they smiled back placidly at her— all with the same smile. Come to think of it, they had gotten to where they were now as one fluid organism moving on six legs; now they all smiled the same smile.

Erika’d barely heard what Ellen had said, and she thought Ellen knew it, because Ellen cleared her throat and repeated herself.

“You know who the triplets are to me.”

“Yes, I do,” Erika said, this time having taken it in better.

“It’s because of them I’ve made such a success of my career,” Ellen spoke on. And Erika was listening— she was just doing it while continuing to look.

“So these twins— the six of them— they are my gift to you. I’m coming to the end of my career, but you’re at the start of yours. And this gift will help you on your career journey— all six of them are trained to make perfect personal assistants. They’re ready to be used— they’ll be your personal assistants, but they’ll also be your personal harem of slavegirls. Accept this gift— let it inspire you and push you towards greater business success. That’s what my triplets did for me. Let this group of six do the same thing for you,” Ellen finished.

Erika stared.

She had thought that she wanted to see all the twins in this state— but there could be other states now? She could see them naked? She could see them in the throes of sex— with each other— with her? She had thought too quickly before— she would prefer those states to what she was already seeing. But how could she get them there?

Luckily, their mothers were all already taking the initiative. Erika watched with hungry eyes as their mothers unzipped the back of each of their twin daughters’ dresses— watched as they slowly rolled their dresses now, like they knew they were revealing something, like they knew how precious what they were revealing actually was.

It was being done for the sake of theatricality but it was taking too long— Erika shifted restlessly in her seat, moving forward.

The dresses were still coming down— and what was even worse, the mothers had to do one twin first and then the second.

But finally they had all gotten out of their clothes. And without the dresses in the way, they were each revealed to be wearing black lace lingerie. Black lace bras, and black lace thongs— each set of fabric identical to the next, just as each set of twins was nearly identical to the next one.

The lingerie displayed their bodies beautifully— full, plump breasts— Erika imagined their asses to be similarly plump, though she couldn’t see them from this angle. Slim bodies, flat stomach, but good muscle— they all looked healthy, and naturally proportioned. They were just in very good shape— especially for women as thin as they were, and their thinness had taken nothing away from the other assets of their bodies.

Erika shook her head.

“I can’t believe how perfect they are,” she said.

For the first time, she looked away from them. “What do I do?”

A natural instinct— Ellen was the one she always went to for advice, Ellen was the one she trusted, and she felt lost and overwhelmed in this scenario. She felt scared, like she was going to mess this up somehow, and her voice had come out a little vulnerable.

But Ellen smiled broadly at her. “They’re yours. And they know they are yours. Do with them what you like.”

Ellen held out a hand in an indicating gesture.

Erika swallowed, and got onto her shaky feet. She didn’t feel like the mistress of a harem. She had eight figures coming to her but she still felt insecure. The only thing to do was bluff her way through it, like she’d always done when it came to business.

She walked over to the first one— this twin was even more incredible up close. Erika’s hands ached to touch her, but she curled them into fists first.

“Name,” she said, trying to make her voice authoritative.

“Anna,” the twin said— Erika was impressed she had understood the order without more information.

But then she was amazed, because the next twin over said, “Anne,” and the one after that, “Anya, and the one after that, “Arya,” then “Aubrey,” then, “Audrey.” Again they had moved as one thing— she had questioned one link in the chain on their name, so every other name had been supplied too. If she hadn’t wanted that, Erika realized she should have indicated that, to stop the immediate reaction.

It was lucky that she had wanted that— it saved her having to walk down the line and ask each twin individually to speak their name.

She felt embraced— felt respected. To her, it seemed almost like they had shared their names specifically out of a desire to please her. And that made her feel very warm, in her heart.

She finally let herself touch Anna. She undid her bra slowly, tracing her hands across her naked breasts once it had fallen to the floor. She took off the thong even more carefully, taking the opportunity to get her fingers into Anna’s slit, and moving around.

Once Anna was naked, she went on and did the same to Anne— and the same to Anya. She let herself enjoy groping and fondling for a few seconds, but she was always aware of her duty to get to all six. There were a lot of them— how was she ever going to keep up?

But she wasn’t worrying about that anymore once she’d gotten them all naked. Not once she’d stepped back, not once she was admiring them in their nakedness.

Then she looked back over her shoulder to her aunt. “Have the six of them been trained as extensively as their mothers? Are they up to the same standard of servitude?”

Ellen raised a hand, and pointed— and Erika turned around to see that each of the twins had moved. They had all turned to each other, and she hadn’t even had to prompt them. She had only needed to ask an indirect question— and they’d heard it— and now they’d moved.

Each twin had turned to her twin, with such an air of competence it was hard for Erika to believe these six had only just graduated. And now— what would be her concubines— what were already her concubines— they all met at their mouths, and started skillfully making out with each other. Tongues, lips, passion, everything— this was a demonstration for her— they were doing this for her. This was as good as anything she’d seen at eighteen on prom night, from their mothers. Maybe better— she watched them kiss in amazement.

Some time passed. The pairs broke up. Now cousins kissed uninhibited— there was no hesitation.

It was obvious to Erika now. It was really sinking in. She’d seen hints of it in everything they had done— in the way they had entered the room. In the way they had freely offered their names. But it really clicked for Erika. These six— they weren’t each one person. They weren’t collected individuals. Nor were they collected pairs. They were something symbiotic. Multiple branches off the same central being— this was one cohesive unit in six bodies.

When Erika thought about it, it made her so excited. They were standing there, their demonstration finished, and they were just smiling with the same smile.

She wanted to admire them a minute more— the beauty of them. The art of them. The careful construction required to manufacture something like them— the complexity of it— they had once been normal women— they had once each had their own mind, and their own identity. All of that had been erased now— emptied out so their bodies could be vessels for the identity that their institute had created, and then poured into each of their molds. Now they were all the same, in their minds; they could not think one thing independently without it passing through the chain of the other five of them. They were too interconnected now.

It was hot— it was making Erika want to fuck them, but this was her first time with them, this was only the first time she’d ever had them. She didn’t want to skip ahead to what there would be time for later— she wanted to take her time with them. And since they were hers, it meant that she was allowed to delay everything, and stand there with her arms wrapped around herself as she looked at them. Ellen at least was respecting her ownership— everyone in the room was— everyone here agreed. The six twins belonged to her— she was the one in charge, she was allowed to stand there looking in silence, and no one would question her, or rush her.

She felt like the most powerful person in the room— even the triplets were deferring to her— because they also agreed that their daughters were hers, and she was allowed to decide what she wanted to do with them.

She didn’t want to rush into the future right now, when there would be time for it later. But the possibilities for that future were exciting— if one thought, which touched one of the six, had to then pass through the rest of them, that had amazing implications. What would happen if Erika was giving pleasure to one of them? Would the other five feel it too, without even having to be touched? Could orgasmic energy stack and stack on itself— could an orgasmic loop be started? Would it only stop if she told it to?

Erika shook her head. These six were a marvel— there was nothing else like them. The triplets came close, but they were only three. These were six. It was more impressive. They were just like their mothers had been first; a harem of almost identical women, all of whom were in synchronization with each other completely. They would be ready in every sense to care for their mistress’ needs; but there were more of them. They were six bodies with one mind— three greater than their mothers. Erika smiled wider.

It was one brain in six bodies— one brain that would speak with six mouths. She wanted to make that brain think— she wanted to make it feel. It was a beauty to see it carrying its impulses out through so many different hosts. She wanted to watch it operate— to see it respond to her. The institute which had created it was one of the most impressive institutes in Erika’s mind, now that she could see what they’d done.

She was done appreciating now— she wanted to see action now. And the fact that even the triplets had deferred to her authority— that they respected her ownership over their daughters— that was what gave Erika her idea.

“Twins,” she said, and six pairs of eyes turned to her with one look. “Have you ever shown your mothers any appreciation for raising you?”

“Only once we’d been raised to adulthood,” six mouths said together— and then because there was something more complicated to convey, one mouth was delegated for the task.

It was Aubrey who was acting as mouthpiece now. “We only started once we were attending the institute. We never did it before that. But every time we came home for a visit, we would do it.”

Aubrey was finishing what she was saying, but the five other naked twins were going down on their knees as she did— and once they were done, they turned away from Erika towards their mothers, who were still in the secondary line formation which had been behind them.

Aubrey had to go down on her knees last to catch up with the others— each set of twins had moved themselves in the direction of what was clearly their biological mother— Anna and Anne were in front of Alana, Anya and Arya were in front of Alena, and Aubrey and Audrey were in front of Alexa.

They had gone into this formation to give Aubrey time to catch up; the brain would leave no extremity behind— but once she was there, each set of twins started shifting. One stayed in front of their mother— but the other crawled on her hands and feet to get around behind her. The twin in front pressed her face into her mother’s crotch, and the twin in behind was clearly pressing her face into her ass.

Erika watched each tongue darting in— tongues shallowly thrusting into vaginal openings, tongues shallowly thrusting into anal openings. The twins were licking their mothers out determinedly, and Erika could feel herself getting turned on just from watching it happen.

She was particularly enjoying this because she hadn’t even had to ask the twins to do this. Again, she had made indirect implication— but they were so obedient, all of them were so obedient that that was enough to get them on their knees eating their mother out of every available hole she had. And they were working diligently— the only people more aroused by what was happening than Erika herself were probably the mothers, because they were shuddering in response.

Erika admired the technique of each of the twins; admired the co-operation of their triplet mothers— but the technique held her attention. She wanted those tongues in her own holes— one in pussy, one in ass, one in her mouth— if she felt particularly risqué, one in each ear so she could say it had been thorough, and so only one twin would be left out— but for now the twins were doing good work on their mothers.

They’d told her they’d only started appreciating their mothers this way after starting at the institute— they’d brought it home with them on their return trips. So they’d only been doing it for three years in total— but they showed a lot of skill for people who were so scarcely practiced. They’d started late— clearly, they’d been raised properly and appropriately, and only once the raising was done had they started doing more fun things like this. That was what had been explained to Erika, but she could see the truth in the way the twins moved on their mothers— she could see they’d had much frequent practice. But this was clearly the product of that one singular mind which had not existed before the institute. The true twins, the individuals with their own identities— they had never done this with their mothers, and they never would.

Ellen had watched her niece take the first tentative steps towards accepting ownership of her concubines— but she wanted to help her take bigger strides. She was ready to give a little bit of a surrogate parental push. And she remembered the bottle that the triplets had taken back into the kitchen— it had looked about empty when it had gone. She left Erika to admire her possessions, and went into the kitchen herself— she turned the bottle she’d been thinking of over the sink, and found nothing dribbling out of it. She wouldn’t have minded even leaving dribbles on the floor— the triplets would’ve been able to take care of them later. But it was nice that they wouldn’t have to.

Ellen returned with the wine bottle.

While she had been gone, Erika had watched all nine women before her react in unison. As soon as Ellen had crossed from the room, the nine of them had seated themselves cross-legged on the floor in a circle, getting situated. And now Ellen was back, and Erika watched as Ellen placed an empty wine bottle in the center of the circle. She turned away for a moment, retrieving something else— and Erika saw it was a stack of index cards, which went beside the central bottle.

Erika was curious now— she broke through the circle, and reached down to pick up the stack. No one objected— she leafed through the cards there, and saw that each one was the name of a sex act.

It was clear what this was, now. But Erika didn’t want to hold the game up. She set the cards back down.

Erika stepped out of the circle, and sat back down on the couch with her aunt.

Arya was the one to first grab the bottle— she set it spinning, and it landed on her aunt, Alana. She drew the card, and read it aloud for the room.

“Lick nipples,” she announced, and then crawled across to Alana. Her tongue darted out between her lips, and Arya ducked her head to get her mouth in place. Erika watched Alana’s nipples hardening up even more— and Arya was never tempted. She never let it become sucking— she had been told to lick, and she was so programmed that that was what she had to do— she dragged her tongue along one nipple, the other, the first, the flat of her tongue flush against the nipple, crushing it back into the breast, laving it— she did this thoroughly several times— and then Alana spun.

This spin was pointing at Alexa when it finished, and Alana read from her card, “Kiss,” and both triplet sisters kissed, conveying a deep love, and the sense of a threeyearlong habit between themselves— Erika watched with interest— she liked that, for the moment, her concubines and Ellen’s concubines were pooled with each other— that all nine of them were working together to give this to their two owners, to please their owners by showing them this.

Alexa was the one to spin, and this time the spin landed on Aubrey; and the card read “Trib,” and Alexa was the one to take the top position— and she ground and ground her pussy down into Aubrey’s, and Aubrey was grinding herself back against the descending pressure. The two of them were bucking frantically with each other— Erika watched, her mouth having fallen open in lust at seeing this happen.

She couldn’t tell who was working their body more, who was exerting the most effort— who was feeling more pleasure— now the two of them were more thrusting themselves against each other and less grinding— they were thrusting in movements that looked like a jerking twitch— it was only once the two of them were shaking in orgasm that they finally pulled away, and then it was Aubrey’s spin turn.

Erika had enjoyed watching the last three rounds of the game immensely— as she had enjoyed standing and admiring the sophistication of her concubines’ mental system. But in both cases, she had eventually had her fill, and wanted action instead. And now, she wanted action instead— for the second time.

She turned to Ellen, who was right beside her. She wanted to show her aunt and surrogate mother her deep and abiding thanks, and no word seemed powerful enough. As the game continued among the nine on the floor, Erika leaned in and embraced Ellen tightly, holding her body with her own— she squeezed her hug just a little tighter before pulling back again— and then she pressed her lips to Ellen’s, and they were greeted there by Ellen’s own.

Erika liked kissing her aunt; many of the other kisses they had shared had been equally passionate, but there was an extra charge to this one now, lent by the view of the game that was still being played directly in front of them.

Erika was thinking again about what the twins had said— that they had only paid appreciation after the raising was done. She realized she had something in common with them— she and Ellen had never done this when Erika had still been younger than an adult. When Ellen had still been the safe place to run to when her mother was overlooking her again— when Ellen had been giving her career advice in highschool, when Ellen had known about Erika’s interests like she’d wished her own mother had. At all those points, there hadn’t even been so much of a hint of sexuality to their relationship.

But everything had changed once Erika had become a young women— her eighteenth birthday had technically happened a few days prior, but to Erika, the woman-making moment would always be when the triplets had taken her virginity— and after that, Erika’s relationship to Ellen had morphed. Its other aspects intact— but the sexual dimension added.

Erika still wasn’t sure it had been intentional— but the explanation the triplets had given to her about who they were and what they did had only been partial— it had been simple. Afterwards, Ellen had felt she owed Erika a full explanation.

But speaking candidly about something so sordid and so sexual— it had been impossible to keep that conversation clean. And as Ellen had been describing how fully she owned the triplets, the kind of sexual duties they performed for her— all of it— both Ellen and Erika had found themselves getting really hot about it— and it had been a quick hop from there to kissing, and touching each other— not on that night, but at a later point, eventually sleeping together. So Ellen had remained as caring as she had ever been— but when she and Erika had experienced honest attraction to each other— which neither had felt, until they were fully exposed in all honesty— they allowed themselves simply to act on that arousal that they felt.

Erika loved the relationship she had to Ellen— and she thought now that if their relationship had never opened up into sexuality, that Ellen possibly wouldn’t have felt confident in giving Erika what she had. Lucky that it had— lucky that she did.

Erika and Ellen kept kissing each other, but now they were helping the other out of their clothes— still kissing until the both of them were completely undressed— there was a little stroking, a little groping, a little feeling, a little touching— but then both Ellen and Erika chose to stop, and slide off the couch— the nine shifted aside, making room for them, and both mistresses joined the circle, watching as the next round of the game started, ready for the bottle to spin again, and play the game with all the other players.

* * *

Ellen felt her gilded years were off to the perfect start— exactly the kind of start she’d hoped for.

When the triplets’ twins had all finally gone off to the institute, Ellen had had a small taste of her future to come. They had all been in the house for so long— and she’d gotten so used to keeping the triplets and all her depraved activities with them shut up in her soundproofed bedroom, so the twins could remain oblivious.

But with the twins off being trained, Ellen had gotten used to venturing out of the bedroom— gotten used to enjoying the triplets all around the house as she had done in the initial years that she’d possessed them.

Things had still been different then— the twins had come home often to visit— and even though, at that point Ellen didn’t have to hide anymore— and so she didn’t— it still wasn’t quite what she wanted. She was fond enough of the twins, but Ellen felt the twins had been given their time in her home, and she was eager to have the triplets all to herself once again. It had been practically two decades since she had.

It was true, though, that when the triplets had come to visit, Ellen had been allowed to enjoy them too— true also that she had enjoyed watching mothers and daughters enjoying each other freely.

And then, once the twins had graduated, they had moved back in for a few days until Erika had come to take them. For all that time, though Ellen had enjoyed having them around enough, enjoyed getting to use them a little, she’d still been secretly wishing for an emptier house— wishing for just the triplets to be with her, wishing the twins would clear out.

And now, they finally had! It had only been a few days— maybe so much as a week, since the twins had gone with Erika. She’d lost track of the days slightly because she’d been enjoying her women so much— she’d be taking them all over the house, fucking them in every room that she could think of. If she’d asked the triplets for the day, they would have known it for her. But she didn’t mind being a little out of touch with the days— she felt like she was wrapped up happily in loving her concubines, and that was a dream she wasn’t ready to wake up from. It was fun to be in love, and oblivious to most else— she was doing as well at work as ever— but apart from that, she was not paying much attention to the world. There was work, there was home, she felt love, that was all.

Tonight, she and the triplets had just finished fucking again, and now they were all curled up in bed together.

Ellen heard a ding, and picked up her phone.

“It’s Erika,” she read from her email. “She just moved into a new mansion with the twins.”

She scanned the text a little more. The triplets seemed drowsy all around her in their little pile on the bed— she’d expressed the most important point to them, and she’d rouse them more, force them to look at the email itself if there was anything more important later.

For now, Erika had written paragraphs of text elaborating on her first conveyance. From her tone, and what she was saying, Ellen could tell how happy her niece was about everything. Happy about her new mansion, happy about moving in, happy about her concubines, and happy about their training and capabilities as assistants. And Ellen was happy to see her niece so happy— she had always wished for Erika’s happiness, and she was glad to see that Erika had found it for herself.

Ellen kept scrolling down the email past text like this. Nothing else important.

Then there was some new information down there— Erika was talking about how she was still taking her break from working to think of her next step. She was calling it a sabbatical, now, which made Ellen feel better about it. Sabbaticals were things that people returned from— they came back after them, and started working again. It gave Ellen the hope that Erika would pick her career back up instead of coasting through the good life.

But Erika went on— yes, she was taking a sabbatical, and yes, she was enjoying it too, but not only that. She had also taken up a hobby during this time— she was doing photography now.

Ellen had never thought of Erika as a photographer, but she was saying a little more about it— and now, she was providing a link. My first album, Erika called it— for you and the triplets to enjoy. Privately, just for all of you.

Ellen had a feeling what was going to be at the link when she accessed it, and she hoped Erika had hosted the photos on the web responsibly, so that they would stay private and not leak out anywhere.

But when Ellen clicked the link, and it redirected Ellen away to the webpage, it seemed encrypted— like it had to descramble just for her— it also seemed anonymously hosted— Ellen felt much better about the photos being up. She never would have been able to access them without the link Erika had given her— and it had seemed targeted to her email client, or to her phone. Even if she forwarded the email to someone else, she doubted they would have had the access. And she never would have forwarded the email anyway.

The first photo seemed like an introductory photograph— Ellen had been to enough art galleries in her life to respect what it was doing. It was opening up the series— setting the tone, establishing the themes. In professional photo collections, this was done all the time. It was neat to see Erika had picked the trick up.

The photo showed all six twins kneeling down.

They were in a perfectly straight row on the floor, facing the camera head on like they took even the task of posing seriously.

This was important enough.

“Alana,” Ellen said. “Alena, Alexa. Look at what Erika has sent to us.”

This got each of the triplets to sit up in bed. Ellen cradled her phone in her hand as her three concubines crowded around her, looking at the image.

They seemed to have understood right away.

“How nice that Erika took up photography,” Alexa said.

“Our daughters look so good,” was Alana’s contribution.

“Look at their little collars!”

The triplets were all speaking in their bedroom voice still. But Ellen did look closer at the picture in response to this commentary— the twins were all nude, but they were wearing the same black satin collar six times over.

The composition was remarkably framed— the twins breasts’ and pussies had somehow been foregrounded so that they popped within the overall placement. It was an arousing photo, but Ellen could also see the skill that had gone into it, even though she herself knew nothing about the technical composition of photography.

If Ellen pulled sideways on the screen by swiping, the picture partly pulled left offcenter, revealing a hidden arrow. Ellen clicked it: there was the next picture. Anna and Aubrey eating each other out— swipe again, Arya, Anne and Audrey chaining themselves, one eating out the other to the next, all in a row. Swipe again— Erika fucking Anya with a strap. The moment had been frozen, there was no movement, but the impression was still of a fucking, rough.

There were more pictures like this; all six in all combinations with each other and Erika, doing all sex acts.

“They look like they’re being so good for her,” Alena spoke up, as Ellen swiped to the next picture. Her tone was warm and approving. “They look like they’re posing so still.”

“The ones I really find interesting are the ones where Ellen is in the shot,” Alexa countered. “When she’s there, that means she’s asked one of them to hold the camera and take the picture. She’s trusted them enough to do this, as a mistress should. But they’ve also obeyed well enough not to interfere with the photo. Ellen must set the camera up first and get everything perfect, so they only have to actually take it— but they’ve managed every time not to ruin her settings or wreck her compositions. They’re obeying her so well— that’s solid proof!” Observing this seemed to have made Alexa very happy.

“They came from us,” Alana said, tenderly, looking almost like she wanted to stroke the phone as she gazed at it. “They came from inside of us. We shaped them, we formed them, the institute perfected them, and look at where they’ve gotten to now. Look at the futures they have ahead— you can see it just by looking at these pictures. The bond they have with Erika. The bond Erika has with them— their lives are going to be wonderful.” Alana’s eyes looked like they were even sheening a little with tears.

Ellen smiled to herself. “I think they’re all going to be okay. You’re right Alana— you can see the way they’ve bonded in every picture— and like you said, Alexa, you can see it even in what’s happening behind each picture. With a bond like that, eventually Erika will be inspired. She’ll come out of sabbatical and she’ll do something great— something even more impressive than the startup she sold— she’ll do something that shakes the business world after this— something that’ll maybe even define it. Her love for all of them and their support of her will push her to do it.”

The four women looked through the photos, basking in a sense of warm glow. Each one was sharing a feeling of pride— the seven women that cycled in and out of these shots had all, one way or another, been raised by them, and influenced by them— and they had all gotten to somewhere very good with their adult lives. They were pausing in this positive place only for a moment— and then they would all go on together to do even greater things. Ellen felt that— and she knew that Alana, Alena and Alexa were also feeling that.

But pretty soon, pride wasn’t the only thing they were all feeling. The photos were very erotic, and successful at conveying that tone. Soon, Ellen was so turned on she dropped her phone on the bed. It wasn’t her problem to worry about— but as she turned to Alexa, and started kissing her heavily on the mouth, she noted, just before her eyes closed, that Alana picked up the dropped phone and moved it onto the bedside table so it wouldn’t be kicked off onto the floor, so it wouldn’t break.

Ellen was uncaring about that now. She was touching Alexa; feeling her breasts in her hands, her hips, her cunt. One of the triplets was massaging Ellen’s back at the same time— and when Ellen arched back into that massage, she felt a mouth on her pussy.

She opened her eyes in shock— there was still a mouth on her lips. But Alexa had put her thighs apart, and she was now sitting on her sister’s shoulders— so Alena had put her face into Ellen’s crotch.

That made Alana the backmassager.

The three focused all their attention on Ellen— just as she’d wanted. The four of them alone together.

But— “We’ve got to visit them when they’re settled in,” Ellen gasped.

“Definitely,” the triplets agreed.

* * *